J3_Franklin and the Puppet Play 小乌龟学美语文本

J3_Franklin and the Puppet Play 小乌龟学美语文本
J3_Franklin and the Puppet Play 小乌龟学美语文本

Franklin’s AND THE PUPPET PLAY

Bravo! Bravo!

太精彩了!太精彩了!

You can use our puppet theatre.

你们可以用我们的手偶剧院。

I want to be the best show ever!

我要让这次表演是最成功的。

Hey, great idea!

嘿,好主意!

I want that done right away, Goose.

我要你立刻做好这项工作。

I think Beaver would be a good Wolf.

我认为海狸演狼比较合适。

Okay. I’ll tyr again, Beaver.

好吧,我再试一次,海狸。

I’m sorry I was so bossy guys.

伙伴们,很抱歉!我太专横了。

Franklin AND THE PUPPET PLAY

Franklin could count by twos and tie his shoes.

富兰克林已经会数奇偶数了,他还学会了自己系鞋带。

He could help a friend read a story and he could help a friend cross the stream. 他能帮助朋友阅读故事,也能帮助朋友穿过小溪。

But one day, Franklin had to help a friend who was bossy.

但是有一天,富兰克林不得不帮助一个蛮横的朋友。

Wow, this book has lots of spider facts.

哇,这本书上有很多关于蜘蛛的知识呢。

Did you know that tarantulas are hunting spiders. Beaver? 你知道大蜘蛛是捕食蜘蛛的吗,海狸?

They don’t even build webs.

他们甚至不织网呢。

Everybody knows that, Franklin.

大家都知道啊,富兰克林。

Well, I didn’t, so that means my homework is done.

哦,我不知道,所以那意味着我的功课做完了。

I’ve learned ten new things about spiders.

我学到了十件事关于蜘蛛的。

Hi, Bunny.

嗨,小兔子。

Do you want us to tell you a story like last time?

你想要我们像上次那样给你讲故事吗?

How about…Little Miss Muffet!

讲《小马菲特》的故事怎么样?

I’ll be Miss Muffet.

我来做马菲特小姐。

Hi, Bunny.

嗨,小兔子

Little Miss Muffet…sat on her tuffet…

小马菲特小姐坐在她的小土墩上。

Eating her curds and whey…

吃着她的奶油点心……

I love curds and whey!

我爱吃奶油点心。

But…along came a spider…

但是……来了一只蜘蛛……

That sat down beside her…

蜘蛛在她的旁边坐下……

And frightened Little Miss Muffet away.

把马菲特小姐吓跑了。

Oh! A spider Eeeeeeee!

哦!一只蜘蛛!呀……!

I love curds and whey, too.

我也喜欢奶油点心。

Bravo! Bravo!

太精彩了!太精彩了!

You really liked it, Mrs. Goose?

鹅夫人,你真的喜欢吗?

It was absolutely charming.

绝对吸引人。

In fact, how would you like to do a performance in the Reading Nook? 说实话。你们想不想来一次表演呢?在读书角。

Really?/ That’d be great!

真的?那太棒了!

You can use our puppet theatre.

你们可以用我们的手偶剧院。

Oh, Mrs. Goose! I just love putting on puppet plays!

哦,鹅夫人!我真的喜欢表演手偶戏!

Yeah! Me too!

是啊!我也喜欢!

Wonderful! Well, I’ll see you

好极了!那我们

On Saturday morning then.

星期六早上见。

Come along, Bunny.

走吧,小兔子!

Bye-bye!

再见!

This is going be so neat,

这多棒啊,

Isn’t it Beaver!?

是吧,海狸!?

I’ll say! if Mrs. Goose thought

当然了,如果鹅夫人觉得

That show was good, wait until

贪今天的表演很好的话,那就让She sees what we can really do!

她看我们真正表演起来有多棒!Yeah, I can give Miss Muffet a wig 对,我可以让马菲小姐戴假发,And maybe use

可能还可以用

Some of Mom’s makeup…

一些妈妈的化状品……

She looks a little too green

她看上去有点太绿了,

Don’t you think?

你不觉得吗?

Franklin, this is a real

富兰克林,这是一场真正的Puppet show with a real audience. 手偶表演。有真正的观众。

We have to use real puppets.

我们必须用真的手偶。

Oh yeah, I guess you’re right 哦,是的,我想你是对的,

I want to do a show…

我想进行一场

With lights and music,

有灯光和音乐的表演。

I want to do a show…

我想进行一场

That has scary parts.

有可怕情节的表演。

I was this to be

我希望这次表演

The best show ever!

是有史以来最好的一次的表演。We can even get

我们甚至还可以叫

Bear and Goose to help!

我熊和小鹅帮我们!

Great!

太棒了!

We’re going to need lost of help!

我们会需要很多帮助的。

…now, I know we haven’t

……现我,我知道我们的

Got a lot of time, but if

时间不多了,但是如果

We all work together, we can

我们一起努力,我们就能进行

Make this the best show ever!

一场有史以来最好的表演。

This is going to be lots of fun!

这会很有趣的!

Yeah!/ Am I ever glad you asked me I!

是的!真高兴你们能叫我一起参加。

I can hardly wait until Saturday!

我几乎都等不及到星期六了。

Excuse me…Excuse me…

劳驾……劳驾……

When someone is talking the other should listen. 有人说话的时候,其他人应该听着的。You’re right Beaver!

你是对的,海狸!

Okay, guys, I’ve got this great idea.

好了,伙伴们,我有个好注意!

We can have sound effects! Listen!

我们可以配上音效!听!

Wow. That was great!

哇。太棒了!

You’re good Bear.

你挺棒的,小熊。

Now wait a minute.

等一下。

Things have to be done in a certain order.

做事情应该有一定的顺序。

We haven’t even decided what play we’re doing yet! 我们甚至还没决定表演什么呢!

Oh-oh-oh! I know!

哦哦哦!我知道了!

Little Red Riding Hood is my favourite.

《小红帽》是我最喜欢的剧。

Hey, great idea!

嘿,好注意!

Yeah, good one!

是的,很好。

Yes, that’s a good idea too.

是的,我也觉得那是个好主意。

What a bout puppets?

手偶怎么办?

I got Red Riding Hood puppets.

我是小红帽手偶。

For my birthday last year!

是我去年的的生日礼物。

Perfect! We’ll use those.

好极了!我们就用那些手偶吧。

I want everyone to meet

我希望每个人

At my house after school

放学后到我家会合,

So we can get started.

我们就可以开始排练了。、

I thought you got these puppets

我以为得到这些手偶的时间

Last year, Goose…

是去年,小鹅。

They look like they’re from a museum or something! 它们看上去好像是从博物馆之类的地方拿出来的。And the woodcutter’s axe keeps falling off. See?

樵夫的斧头总是往下掉。看到了吗?

I guess I’ve played with them a lot.

我想是我玩得太多了。

Fix…puppets.

修理手偶。

I want that done right away, Goose.

我鹅,我希望你立刻把它修好。

Yes, Beaver.

好的,海狸。

All right. Let’s go over

好的。我们看看

Who’s playing what.

谁表演什么吧。

Oh! Who’s going to play

哦!谁来表演

Red Riding Hood?

小红帽?

The Wolf will be played by… Bear. 狼由……小熊来表演。

Me? I’m not right for that part!

我?我不适合那上角色。

I should be the hero. Listen!

我应该表演英雄,听!

Have no fear, The Woodcutter is here! 别怕,樵夫在此!

Sorry. My list says

不好意思。我的单子上写着。Franklin is the Woodcutter.

由富兰克林表演樵夫!

Can I be Red Riding hood?

我能表演小红帽吗?

Goose will play the role of Granny.

小鹅表演奶奶这个角色。

And I’ll be Red Riding Hood.

我来表演小红帽。

But-but-

可是……可是…….

I’ll go and get your scripts.

我去拿你们的台词.

Granny gets eaten half way through!

奶奶演到一半的时候就被吃掉了.

What if I don’t feel like being the Wolf?

如果我不想表演狼呢?

And what if I don’t want to play Granny!

如果我不想表演奶奶呢?

C’mon, guys, let’s just have fun.

别这样,伙伴们,开心点.

Bear, I think you could be a really great wolf.

小熊,我想你表演狼可以演得很出色.

Do you think so, Franklin?

富兰克林,你是这样认为的吗?

Sure. And Granny does get eaten…but she comes back at the end.

当然了。奶奶的确是被吃了……但她最后活过来了。

Yes, I guess she does.

是的,我想是这样。

Okay. I want everyone to know their lines for tomorrow’s rehearsal. 好了。我希望每个人都知道自己明天的台词,明天试演的时候。Grrrr…Grrrrrr?...Grrrrr!

嗯……嗯……?嗯……!

Beaver, I don’t know about this.

海狸,我觉得好像不行。

I’ve never been scary in my whole life.

我还从没让人觉得可怕过,这辈子都没有。

Well you’d better start practicing then!

那你最好开始练习。

We’ve only got three days!

我们只有三天了!

Gee, I think Beaver would be a good Wolf.

唉!我认为海狸能表演好狼的角色。

Oool, I wonder where Little Red Riding Hood could be?

哦……我想知道小红帽在哪里?

Ooh! No, no! You have to act more, Goose!

哦!不!不!你应该多动动!小鹅。

You’re hardly moving at all!

你几句都没有动。

Ohhh! I wonder where my Little Red Riding Hood could be?...Like that! 哦……!我想知道我的小红帽在哪里?就像那样!

Okay. I’ll try again, Beaver.

好的。我再试试,海狸。

Oool, I wonder where Little Red Riding Hood could be?

哦……我想知道小红帽在哪里?

Oh, that must be her. Come in!

哦,一定是她。请进!

Grrrr.

嗯……!

You don’t sound scary!

你听起来并不可怕啊!

Grrrrrr!

嗯……!

You’re not Little Red Riding Hood!

你不是小红帽!

No, I’m the Wolf and I’m going to gobble you up!

不,我是狼,我要把你吞掉。

Oh no!

哦,不!

Bear! Time out.

小熊,时间到了。

Gee, I’m too fat to fit through the door and I haven’t even eaten Granny yet. 天哪,我太胖了,进不了门。我甚至还没吃掉奶奶呢。

Do I haven to remind everyone that the play id tomorrow!

我是不是需要提醒一下大家,演出时间就是明天。

Sorry Beaver. I’ll fix it again.

对不起,海狸。我再修理一次。

And Bear, why didn’t you make the door big enough?

还有,小熊!为什么你做的门不够大呢?

Well, I guess I forgot to try it out with my hand inside the puppet.

哦,我想我忘记把手放在手偶里试门的大小了。

I’ll take these home and fix them myself!

我会把这些带回去,自己把他们修理好的。

I thought this was going to be fun.

我以为这会很有意思的。

Goose is right.

小鹅是对的。

Beaver is way too bossy.

海狸也太喜欢法号施令了。

Aw, c’mon, guys. She just wants everything to be perfect…哦,大家别这样。她只是希望一切都能完美一点……Hey…I want this to be the best show ever!

嘿……我希望这次表演是有史以来最好的一次表演。You have to act more!

你必须多动动。

Granny, you’re hardly moving at all!

奶奶,你几乎都没有动啊。

That’s easy for you to say Red Riding Hood

说的容易,小红帽。

You’ve got a good part.

你的角色不错。

I’m in bed the whole show!

整个表演,我都在床上呢。

Or in my stomach! Grrrr!

或者在我的肚子里!嗯!

You’ve only got one day left to stop being so bossy!

你只剩下一天改掉法号施令的习惯了!

You’d better get practicing!

你最好练习练习!

You don’t sound scary!

你听起来并不可怕!

Hmph! I’m leaving!

哼!我走了!

Hey, are you guys still there or what?...

嘿!你们还在吗?发生了什么事了?……

You’re not Red Riding Hood!

你不是小红帽!

No!

你是的!

I’m the wolf.

我是狼。

Everybody knows that!

没个人都知道。

Beaver?

海狸?

Huh?

嗯?

Franklin told me he feels bad about what happened.

富兰克林告诉我,他很难过。对于刚才发生的事情。

He’s really sorry.

他真的很抱歉。

Goose said she’s sorry too.

小鹅说,她也很抱歉。

She’s lucky to be a part of the puppet play and she should be happy to be Granny. 她很幸运能参加手偶剧的表演。她应该很高兴地表演奶奶的。

Bear wishes he hadn’t said those mean things.

小熊希望他没有说那些刻薄的话。

He says he’s sorry, but if you want me to gobble him up, I will.

他说对不起,但是,如果你希望我把他吞掉,我会的。

No, this whole thing is Beaver’s fault. She had to do everything her way and that’s not right.

不,整件事是海狸的错。她想一切都按她设想的那样去做,那是不对的。

I think she should find her friends and tell them she’s sorry.

我想她应该找到她的朋友们,并跟他们说对不起。

I’m sorry I was so bossy guys.

对不起,我太蛮横了,伙伴们。

You can’t have the best show ever if your friends aren’t having fun.

没办法有最棒的表演,如果朋友们不开心的话。

Will you give me anther chance?

你能再给我一次机会吗?

Sure we wi;;.

当然可以。

Yes, we need you./For sure!

是的,我们西药你。当然啦!

Come on Granny, we’ve got a show to do!

来吧,奶奶,我们还要表演呢。

Yeah, and there’s a lot of work to do!

好的!有很多工作要做呢。

But there’s no sense losing my head over it.

可是也不该的掉了头啊。

Thank you, Woodcutter!

谢谢,樵夫!

Together we tricked the Wolf and saved Granny!

我们一起骗了狼,救了奶奶!

It was all in a day’s work, Red.

全都发生在一天当中,小红帽.

I’ll get you yet, Red Riding Hood!

我会抓到你的,小红帽!

Grrrrr! Grrrr!

啊!啊!

Bad Wolf! Bad Wolf! Now, shoo!

坏狼!坏狼!现在,走开!

Yipe! Yipe! Yipe! Yipe!

啊!啊!啊!啊!

And so, they all lived happily ever after!

这样,他们都过上了幸福的生活!从此以后. Except for the scary Wolf.

除了那只可怕的狼.

Look everyone!

大家看!

I have a lovely surprise.

我有个很不错的惊喜.

Milk and cookies!

牛奶和饼干!

Okay! C’mon everybody! Let’s eat!

好的!大家来吧!我们一块吃吧!

Bea-ver!

海狸!

I mean, if you want to, that is…

我的意思是,如果你们想吃的话.

相关主题
相关文档
最新文档