星级酒店英语日常交流用语

星级酒店英语日常交流用语
星级酒店英语日常交流用语

饭店交流用语

最牛英语口语培训模式:躺在家里练口语,全程外教一对一,三个月畅谈无阻!太平洋英语,免费体验全部外教一对一课程:https://www.360docs.net/doc/1716791255.html,

欢迎和问候语:

1、Good morning(afternoon , evening) , sir(madam)

早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

2、How do you do?

您好!(初次见面)

Glad to meet you .

很高兴见到您。

3、How are you?

您好吗?

Fine , Thanks . And you ?

很好,谢谢。您好吗?

4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant , shop).

欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。

5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel .

愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)

I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)

I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)

7、Have a good time!

祝您过得愉快!

电话用语:

8、**hotel , front desk . Can I help you? **饭店,前厅。您找谁?

9、Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong numb er . 对不起,我拨错号了。

10、May I speak to your general manager? 能和你们总经理说话吗?

Speaking.

我就是。

11、Sorry , he is not in at the moment .

对不起,他现在不在。

Would you like to leave a message ?

您要留口信吗?

12、Pardon.

对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

I beg your pardon.

对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

祝贺语:

13、Congratulations!

祝贺您!

14、Happy birthday!

生日快乐!

15、Happy new year!

新年快乐!

16、Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐!

17、Have a nice holiday!

假日快乐!

18、Wish you every success!

祝您成功!

答谢和答应语:

19、Thank you (very much) .

谢谢您(非常感谢)。

20、Thank you for your advice (information , help) 感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。

21、It’s very kind of you .

谢谢,您真客气。

22、You are welcome .

不用谢。

23、Not at all.

不用谢。

Don’t mention it .

不用谢。

24、It’s my pleasure .

非常高兴为您服务。

(With pleasure.)

(My pleasure.)

25、I am at your service .

乐意为您效劳。

26、Thank you for staying in our hotel. 感谢您在我们酒店下榻。

27、I’m sorry .

很抱歉。

28、Excuse me .

对不起。

29、I’m sorry ,It’s my fault.

很抱歉。那是我的过错。

30、Sorry to have kept you waiting . 对不起,让您久等了。

31、Sorry to interrupt you .

对不起,打扰您了。

32、I’m sorry about this.

对此表示抱歉。

33、I apologize for this.

我为此道歉。

34、That’s all right.

没关系。

35、Let’s forget it.

算了吧。

征询语:

36、Can(May)I help you?

我能帮您什么吗?

Yes, please.

好的。

37、What can I do for you .

我能为您干点什么?

38、Is there anything I can do for you ? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?

39、Just a moment , please.

请稍等一下。

40、May I use your phone?

我能借用您的电话吗?

Certainly.

当然可以。

Yes, of course .

当然可以。

指路用语:

41、Go upstairs/downstairs.

上楼/下楼。

42、It’s on the second (third) floor .

在二(三)楼。

43、Excuse me.

对不起。

Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?

请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?

This way ,please.

请这边走

Turn left /right.

往左转/右转。

45、It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.

在大厅靠近大门。

46、It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.在地下室走廊尽头。

提醒用语:

47、Mind/(Watch)your step.

请走好。

48、Please be careful.

请当心。

49、Please don’t leave anything behind.

请别遗忘您的东西。

50、Don’t worry.

别担心。

51、Take it easy.

放心好了。

52、Please don’t smoke here.

请不要在这边抽烟。

告别语:

53、Goodbye.

再见。

54、See you late.

再见。

55、Good night .

晚安。

56、See you tomorrow.

明天见。

57、Goodbye and thank you for coming. 再见,谢谢您的光临。

58、Goodbye and hope to see you again. 再见,希望再见到您。

59、Have a nice trip!

一路平安!

60、Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!

祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!

前厅:

1、Have you a reservation?

您预定过了吗?

2、May I know your name and room number?

您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?

3、Here is your room key.

给您房间钥匙。

4、Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.

请去那边帐台付款。

5、Are these your baggage?

这些是您的行李吗?

May I take them for you?

我来帮您拿好吗?

客房部

6、Housekeeping .May I come in?

客房服务员,我可以进来吗?

7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door. 请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。

8、I hope I’m not disturbing you.

我希望没有打扰您。

9、One mome nt ,madam. I’ll bring them to you right away .等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。

10、I’ll send for an electrician( doctor ,……)

我给您请电工(大夫……)。

餐饮部:

11、Sit down , please .Here is the menu.

请坐,给您菜单,先生。

May I take your order ,sir?

您要点菜吗?

12、What would you like to have ,coffee or tea?

您要喝咖啡还是茶?

13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?

您用餐时要喝点酒吗?

14、Service hours are:

(餐厅)供应时间是:

7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.

早餐7点到9点。

11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.

午餐11点半到1点半。

6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.

晚餐6点半到8点半。

15、Here is the bill. Please sign it.

这是您的帐单,请签字。

销售用语:

1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have? 您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?

2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.

这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。

3、We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.

我们给您九折优惠。

4、We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts. 我们给陪同提供免费早餐。

5、We accept your terms.

我们接受您的条件。

公关用语:

6、May I introduce myself?

让我介绍我自己。

7、May I present you a litter souvenir?

请接受我们的一点小纪念品。

8、Let’s drink to our friendship!

为我们的友谊干杯!

9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests! 建议为在座客人的健康干杯!

10、Cheers!

干杯!

(Bottoms!)

征求意见用语:

11、How do you like Chinese food?

您喜欢中国菜吗?

12、What do you think of our service ?

您对我们的服务有什么意见?

13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions). 谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。

14、I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.

这是违反饭店规章制度的。

15、In our hotel we don’t accept tips.

我们饭店是不收小费的。

It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.

我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。

Thank you all the same.

然而,还是要谢谢您。

16、I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for thedamage.

您必须赔偿。

17、Thank you for telling us about it.

谢谢您告诉我们

I’ll look into the mater right away.

我马上去处理这件事情。

18、Iassure you it wont happen again.

我保证此类事情不会再发生。

19、Please don’t worry ,sir (madam)

先生(夫人),请不必担心。

I’;; send someone up to your room right away.

我马上派人到你的房间去。

20、I can’t guarantee anything ,but I’ll try my best.

我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。

21、What can I show you.

您要买什么?

22、How do you like this fashion (color ,size ,design )?

您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?

23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.

这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。

Please try us again tomorrow.

请明天再来看看。

24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) yuan. 共计175元。

You may pay in cash or with credit card.

您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。

25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.

您真会买东西。您眼力真好。

1.I’ll take a look at the hotel’s booking situation.

我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。

2.I’m glad that we’ll be able to accept your extension re-quest.

很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。

3.But I’m afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。

4.We have already let your room to another gentleman.

我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。

5.That’s no problem at all.

没问题。

6.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420.

给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。

7.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$90.

房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。

8.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.

请务必随时带着它。

9.My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I ha d expected.

我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。

10.I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.

我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。

11.Yes,we do have a reservation for you.

对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。

12.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?

请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?

13.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?

“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?

14.I’ll put in the room number for you later on.

过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。

15.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.

您忘了填写离店日期了。Dialogue A (酒店对话英语大全之一)

A:Good morning,sir.Can I help you?

B:Good morning! I have a reservation for a single room with a bath her e.

A:May I have your name,sir,please?

B:Bradley,John Bradley.

A:Just a moment,sir,while I look through our list.Yes,we do have a reservation for you,Mr.Bradley.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?

B:Yes.Can I borrow your pen for a minute,please?

A:Sure.Here you are.

B:What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?

A:You can just skip that.I’ll put in the room number for you later on.B:(After he has completed the form)Here you are.I think I’ve filled i n everything correctly.

A:Let me see…name,address,nationality,for war ding address,passport number,place of issue,signature and date of departure.Oh,here,sir.Your forgot to put in the date of your departure.Here let me fill it in for you.You are leaving on…?

B:October 24.

A:Now everything’s in order.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420.It is on the14th floor and the daily rate is$90.H ere is your key card with all the information on your booking,the hotel services and the hotel rules and regulations on it.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.You need to show it when you sign f or your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars.You also need to show it when you collect your key from the Information Desk.

B:OK.I’ll take good care of it.

A:And now if you are ready,Mr.Bradley,I’ll call the bell-boy and h e’ll take you to your room.

B:Yes,I’m ready.Thank you.

A:I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

B:I’ll try.

Dialogue B(酒店对话英语大全之二)

A:Good morning!Can I help you?

B:Good morning!I’m Mr.Doug lass in room 1208.My business neg otiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.This ma kes it necessary for me to stay on here for another day.I wonder if it i s possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.

A:I’ll take a look at the hotel’s booking situation.Yes,sir,I’m glad that we’ll be able to accept your extension re-quest.But I’m afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.You see,we have already let your room to another gentle-man.I s that acceptable to you?

B:Yes,that’s no problem at all.

A:Let me see…room 1111 Will be vacant.How about room1111?B:That is fine.

A:When would you like to move tomorrow?

B:I don’t know.

A:The new occupant will be checking in a little after twelve.

B:That means I have to move out before 12.Let me see.I’ll be le aving for the negotiation at 9∶30 tomorrow morning and I will not be re turning to the hotel until sometime in the afternoon.So I’m going to ha ve to do it before I go to the negotiation.Well,I think I will move at 9o’

clock.

A:Good.I will send a bellboy to your room and help youwith your lug gage at 9 o’clock.And please remember to bring your key card to the reception desk when you pass it tomorrow so that I can change the roo m number on it.

B:I will.Thank you very much.

A:Goodbye.

B:Goodbye.

Words and Expressions

nationality n.国籍/forward v..发送,寄发

for warding address 转投地址/passport n.护照

place of issue 发照地点/signature n.签名

departure n.离开/regulation n.规章,规定,条例

negotiation n.谈判;磋商/extension n.延长日期

相关主题
相关文档
最新文档