打电话英语

打电话英语
打电话英语

用英文打电话讲究多多--365句常用电话英语

Hello. Is there Susan speaking?喂,是苏珊吗?

Who?谁啊?

Tian Yuan.田园。

You must have the wrong number.你一定打错电话了。

Oh, I'm sorry.噢,对不起。

Is Li Ying in?李英在家吗?

Wrong number.打错电话了。

Isn't this the Nanjing University?请问是南京大学吗?

No. It's not.不是。

Oh. I'm sorry.噢,对不起。

May I please speak to Ling Ling?我可以和玲玲讲话吗?

There is no one here by that name.这里没有玲玲这个人。

Is this five-two-one double eight six-four?这里是521-8864吗?

No. This is five-two-one double eight three-five.不,这里是521-8835。

Oh. I'm sorry.噢,对不起。

That's all right.没关系。

Are you sure you are dialing the right number?你确定你打的号码是对的吗?

What number are you trying to dial?你要的电话是什么号码?

No one lives here by that name.这里没有人叫那个名字。

I'm sorry. I dialed the wrong number.对不起,我打错电话了。

May I speak to the head of the household?我可以请户主听电话吗?

May I ask who's calling?请问你是谁?

I am calling on behalf of the Private Teacher Company.我代表家教公司给您打电话。

This is Susan with Jiaotong University student. May I have your name, sir?我是交通大学的在校生苏珊,请问您贵姓?

My name is Li.我姓李。

Excuse me, Mr. Li. Do you have children, Mr. Li?打搅了,李先生。您有孩子吗?

Yes.有。

Great. I believe you must care for his educations.太好了。我相信你肯定很关心他的教育吧。

You probably heard about it. We have private teachers in our holiday.或许你已经听说过。我们交大的学生在假期间做家教。

We will help your children in learning lessons in their free time.我们可以帮助您的孩子在他们空闲时学习功课。

We are running a special offer on this holiday.我们在这个假期有个特价优惠。

You might want to know more about it.我想你肯定想多了解点吧。

May I ask who I am talking to?请问你是谁?

I am a representative of Politics Association.我是政治协会的代表。

I am calling for the A company.我是代表A公司打电话来的。

This is Wang with China Bank.我是中国银行的王先生。

Maybe you read our ads in the newspaper.也许你在报纸上看过我们的广告。

Maybe you saw our commercials on TV.也许你在电视上看过我们的广告。

Let me give you more detail.让我来详细说明。

I would like to tell you more about it.我很乐意向你说得更详细一点。

更多精彩内容请访问:英语园地

Mr. Lu, we are very pleased to be able to offer this product to you.陆先生,我们很高兴能提供这个产品给您。

Would you please repeat your offer again?能否再说一遍您的优惠?

Oh. Your offer sounds interesting.哦,您所给的优惠听起来蛮吸引人的。

Yes. This product will save you a lot of money and time.是的。这个产品可为你节省很多的钱和时间。

And plus, if you are not completely satisfied, you can return it to us.并且,如果您不是百分百的满意,你可以将产品退还给我们。

So, it's virtually risk-free for you.所以,事实上对您而言,是完全没有风险的。

Hello. This is a representative of Zhongyou Department Store.喂,您好。我是中友百货的。

Sir, everything now is offered with a great discount.先生,所有的东西都在打很大的折扣。

I am sure you would like to know more about it.我相信您一定想知道详情。

I am sorry. I am not free right now.对不起,我现在很忙。

Sir, this offer will expire this week.先生,这次特价这个礼拜就结束了。

This is the last chance you can get up to 60 percent discount.这是您可以得到6折的最后机会。

Yeah, and I have to finish this report by four.是,我在四点之前得完成这个报告。

Hello, I wish to speak to Xiao Fu.喂,我想和小付通话。

This is Xiao Fu speaking.我就是。

Oh, how do you do, Xiao Fu. This is Mary.哦,你好,小付。我是Mary。

Mary, I'm glad you called me.Mary,很高兴你给我打电话。`

I'm calling to ask you some questions about Susan.我打电话是想问一些关于苏珊的事。

Sure. Oh, sorry, Mary, I'd better go now.可以。哦,抱歉,Mary,我要挂电话了。

Is the boss coming by?是老板过来了吗?

OK. I'll let you get back to your work.好,你过去工作吧。

I'll call you again later, OK?我以后再打给你,好吗?

OK.好的。

Oh, Somebody's at the door. I have to go.哦,有人来了,我得去开门。

"Sorry, I have to say ""good-bye""."我不得不说再见了。

I'll think about it and call you back soon, OK?我考虑一下,回头我尽快打电话给你,好吗?

Sorry. I have a meeting right now.抱歉,我马上有个会议要开。

Emergency Assistance, may I help you?紧急事故救援中心,有什么需要帮助的吗?

I've just been robbed. What should I do?我刚刚被抢劫了,现在不知道该怎么办?

Are you injured, sir?先生,您受伤了吗?

No, no, I'm just a little upset.没有,没有受伤,只是情绪有点不稳。

Please remain calm, sir. Just give me your name and your location.请保持镇静,先生。告诉我你的名字和所在地点。

My name is Lu Wei. I am beside Beijing Hotel on Changan Street.我叫陆伟,在长安街北京饭店旁边。

Please stay where you are, we'll have a patrol car there in two minutes.

请您呆在原地,两分钟之内我们派巡逻车过来。

I've just been the victim of a robbery.我被抢劫了。

A thief has just robbed me. Can you send the police?一个盗贼抢劫了我,你能替我报警吗?

Please try to keep relaxed, sir.别太紧张,先生。

Just give me your name and the place where you are calling from?请给我您的姓名与地点所在。

San Francisco General Hospital.这里是旧金山总医院。

Hello. This is an emergency. Can you please send an ambulance?喂,这儿有急病患者,请派一部救护车来。

OK, OK- just try to calm down, sir.好,好,请冷静下来,先生。

And tell me where you are and what's happened.告诉我你在哪里,发生了什么事?

OK. Right. Uh, We're at La Traviata restaurant in North Beach.是,对。我们在North Beach的La Traviata餐厅。

And my wife is- uh-我的太太她-

Is your wife ill?是你太太病了吗?

Uh, in a way.嗯,是呀。

Sir, I thought this was an emergency.先生,我想这是一位急病患者。

It is! She's having pains a minute apart!是啊。她隔一分钟就会痛呀。

You mean from the food?是不是吃东西引起的?

From the baby!是胎儿引起的。

She's having a baby?她怀孕了吗?

Yeah!是啊!

Well, why didn't you tell me?! Now, what's the restaurant's address?那

你为什么不早告诉我?餐厅的地址是?

Uh, uh, it's 888 Grant Avenue. It's a block east of Washington Square.嗯,哦,是Grant大道888号。华盛顿广场东边的一个街区。

OK, sir, just sit tight, and we'll have an ambulance there in about ten minutes.好的,先生。你就在那边等着,救护车10分钟之内到。

Thanks a lot.多谢,多谢!

There is an emergency. Please send a fire engine.这有火灾,请尽快派消防车来。There's been a car accident, please call the police.这发生了车祸,请快报警。

Take it easy, sir. I'll need your name, in full, and what's happened.别着急,给我你的全名和事情的情况。

May I speak with Mr. Chen, please?可以请陈先生听电话吗?

Sorry, but he is out at the moment.抱歉,他现在出去了?

Then, please tell him that Zhao Li called.这样好了,请转告他赵力来过电话。

Yes. I'm sorry, but how do you spell your last name, sir?好的,不过对不起,先生你的姓怎么拼?

It's Zhao, Z-H-A-O.姓赵,Z-H-A-O。

Please tell him that Lu Ming tried to contact him.请你转告他陆明正设法跟他联系。

Please inform him that Chen Gang was calling.麻烦你通知他陈刚来过电话。Please give him the message.请转告他。

What's the spelling of your family name, sir?您的姓怎么拼,先生?

May I speak to Miss Tan, please?可以请谭小姐听电话吗?

Sorry, but she is with someone right now.抱歉,她正在会客。

I see. May I leave her a message then?噢,那我可以留话给她吗?

Certainly.当然可以。

Please ask her to call me at 6225-9438.麻烦你请她打5225-9438找我。

Yes. I will.好的。

I'd like to leave a message for him, if you don't mind.你若不介意的话,我想留话给他。

Can I leave him a voice in mail?我可以在他的语音信箱里留话吗?

Can you relay this to Mr. Li?你能传话给李先生吗?

May I speak to Miss Hu, please?可以请胡小姐听电话吗?

Sorry, but she is out for lunch right now.抱歉,她现在出去吃午饭了。

I see. What time will she come back?哦,那她几点会回来?

She'll be back around 2:30.大概两点半会回来。

I'll have her call you as soon as she comes back.等她一回来,我就请她马上回电。

That's nice. I'll be waiting for her call. Thank you.太好了,那我就等她的电话。谢谢。

I'll give him your message as soon as he's available.他一有空我就转告他您的留言。

Shall I tell him you called?我告诉他你来过电话,好吗?

I'll be here when he calls back. Much appreciated.他打电话时我会在这,太感谢你了!

That's fine. I'll await his return call.很好。我会等他的来电。

Barker's Service Station.这里是巴克尔维修站。

I need your help badly. My car can't start. Can you send somebody over?我急需你们的帮助。我的车启动不了,能派人来修吗?

We can have somebody come by, but it won't be right away.我们可以派人去,

但现在不行。

What time can you send one over?那你们什么时候能派人来呢?

Oh, let's see. It'll be about 3:30 before we have anybody free.哦,让我想想。大概要到3:30我们才有空。

Can it be earlier than that?能早点吗?

I doubt it, sir. We'll try, but I can't promise anybody before 3:30.我没把握,先生。我们会尽早的,但我不敢许诺3:30以前行。

If I had it towed over there, could you work on it right away?如果把车拖到你们那里,能马上修吗?

Sure, if you had it towed here to the garage, we could get right on it.当然能。您把车拖过来的话,我们马上就修。

Can you send your tow truck over here?你们能派辆拖车来吗?

No. I'm sorry, but we can't send out our tow truck to get you.不能,真对不起,我们不能派拖车来。

Why not?为什么不能?

Our tow truck's being repaired.我们的拖车正在修理呢。

That's too bad. Bye.太糟了。再见。

Bye.再见。

Will you help me?可以帮助我吗?

Please help me to get things straight.请帮助我把事情搞好。

Will you be so kind as to help me out of the difficulty?帮助我克服困难,好吗?

I don't know how to solve the problem. Will you help me out?我不知道该怎么解决这个问题。你能帮我吗?

Will you come over to help me with the tough job?您能否来帮助我做这项艰苦的工作?

Can you assist me in this matter?这件事您能帮助我吗?

I'm in great need of your assistance.我特别需要您的帮助。

I'm calling for your assistance.我打电话是要您帮助我。

My name is Wang Feng and I'm calling to cancel plane ticket.我叫王峰,我想取消我预定的飞机票。

When was your reservation?您预定的是什么时候?

It's 5:00 p.m. today.今天下午5点整。

Would you like me to reschedule you for another time?要不要我再另外为你安排别的时间?

No. Thank you.不用了,谢谢。

Beijing Hotel.北京饭店。

Hello, my name is Li Ming and we have a reservation for party tonight.喂,您好。我叫李明,我们在你们这预定了今晚聚会。

Yes, what can I do for you?是的,我能为您效劳吗?

I need to cancel that. We have had a last minute change of plans.我要取消预约,我们临时改变计划了。

I see. Would you like me to reschedule you for another night?我明白了。要不要另外为你安排别的晚上。

OK, we have let you know as early as possible.好的,我们会让你们尽早知道。

By the way, will we be able to get a refund on this cancellation?顺便问一下,我们取消后可拿回定金吗?

Certainly.当然可以。

Thank you very much.谢谢你。

That's all right. I hope we can help you at some other time. Good-bye.好了,希望我们今后还能给你帮助。再见。

Good-bye.再见。

I'm calling to know if it would be at all possible to cancel our reservation.我打电话想知道我们的预约是否有可能取消。

I have to postpone our appointment.我要把我们的约会延期。

Is it too late to cancel our plans?现在取消我们的计划是否太迟了?

How much notice of cancellation is necessary to get my deposit back?想把定金拿回来,要提前多长时间通知你才行?

Hello, my name is Susan and I am calling to confirm my reservation.喂,你好,我叫苏珊,我大电话确定我的预定。

Yes, Miss Susan, we have you down for a deluxe room tonight.您好,苏珊小姐,我们已为您定好了今晚一间豪华房间。

Great and please make sure the room has a nice view of the park.很好,要定那个可以看到公园美丽景色的房间。

Yes, Miss. I will.好的,小姐。我会注意的。

Thanks a lot!多谢了!

Not at all.不客气。

Hi. This si Peter from Dr. Alice's office.嗨,你好,我是埃里斯诊所的彼得。

Hi, Peter.彼得,你好。

I'm just calling to confirm your appointment tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.我打电话确认明天下午3点你约定的时间。

Thank you. I will be there on time.谢谢你,我会准时到的。

I need to confirm my reservation.我要确认我的预定。

Can you confirm that the meeting is at 9:00 a.m.?你能否确认一下,开会的时间是早上9点吗?

I just want to confirm that the arrangements have been made.我要确认所有计划都安排好了。

I'm looking for whoever is in charge of your company.我要找你们公司的负责人。

And I want to know a certain product of yours.我想问一下你们的产品。

What about it? I may possibly be of help.什么产品?也许我能效劳。

Well. I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we got cloth that are all the wrong col or.哦,很抱歉告诉你,我们发现你们寄送的布匹颜色搞错了。

We asked for black and green, but we got white and red.我们要黑的和绿的,但你们送来的是白的和红的。

I'll check on it immediately. What would you like us to do?我马上给你核对一下,你们想怎么办呢?

Do you need us to replace them, or would you prefer a discount on the ones you've received?要我们重新给您换货,还是对已收到的这批货打折扣呢?

Let me think about it. I'll let you know when you find out.让我考虑一下,具体怎么办我会通知你。

I'd like to talk to the person responsible for sale.我想同你们负责销售的人谈谈。

I'd like to be connected to your person who handles sale.我想和你们负责销售的人联络。

What's the matter?出什么事了?

What's wrong with it?电话英语

I hate to tell you of this。很抱歉通知您。

But we found that there are some faulty materials in goods which we have shipped to you.我们发觉前不久寄送给你们的那批货里有一些劣质品。

Oh, that's quite unusual for your company, isn't it?哦,你们公司向来很少会出这种事情,不是吗?

Well, I'm flattered.嗯,不敢当。

What can we do to fix things?那现在我们要怎么办呢?

We would like you to ship back all the goods to us.我们希望您能把整批货寄送回来。

And we will send you a replacement right now.我们会马上补寄一批货过去。

OK. We will do.好,我们照办。

I don't like to have to bring this up, but we found that-我也不想给你说这些,但我们发觉-

I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we found that-很抱歉通知您,我们发觉-

I have regret to let you know of this, but we found that-很遗憾地让你知道这些,我们发觉-

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we found that-我也不喜欢告诉你不好的消息,我们发觉-

How do you suggest this be handled?你认为该怎么处理呢?

What could you like us to do?我们应该怎么做呢?

Do you have any suggestions?你有什么建议呢?

Hello, Miss Huang. How are you?喂,黄小姐,你好吗?

Hello, Miss Wang. I'm fine, and you?喂,王小姐,我很好,你呢?

I'll doing fine, too.我也很好。

Well, Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together.嗯,黄小姐,我们打算大家小聚一番。

I wonder if you and your husband can join us.不知道你和你丈夫能不能赏光?

That sounds very nice. When will it be?听起来真不错,什么时候呢?

It's next week from this Monday.下个星期一。

What a pity! We have another party that day.太可惜了,我们那天也有个聚会。

It doesn't matter. Let's wait until the next time.没关系。下次还有机会。

We're organizing an informal party, and I'd like you to come.我们计划组织一个非正式聚会,我想请你参加。

We're having a small to-do, and I'd really be happy if you come.我们打算热

闹一下,我真心的希望你能赏光。

We have another event to attend on the same day.那天我们有其他活动要参加。

We have another appointment on the same day.我们那天有另外一个约会。

We're already scheduled elsewhere.我们已经有其他安排了。

Room service. May I help you?客房服务部,需要我为您效劳吗?

Yes. I wonder if you can send up some of boiling water for me.是的,你可以送点开水上来吗?

Certainly. Hold on, please.当然可以,请稍等。

What room are you in, sir?先生,您住几号房?

This is Mr. Wu in Room 415.我在415房间,姓巫。

Very well, sir. You'll have them as soon as possible.好的,先生。我会尽快送过去。

Good morning. Restaurant Service. May I help you?早上好,餐厅服务部,能为你效劳吗?

Good morning. Would you please bring me some breakfast?早上好,可否为我送点早餐?

Certainly, Miss. What are you going to have?当然可以,小姐。您想吃点什么?

I'd like to order a hamburger and fries.来个汉堡包和薯条吧。

Would you like anything else?还要其他的吗?

No, thanks.不啦,谢谢。

Well. It will be up immediately.好,立即给你送去。

I'd like to get some of today's papers sent to my room.我想要些今天的报纸送到我的房间。

They'll be at your door within a few minutes.他们会尽快送到你的门口。

No problem, sir. Someone will bring them to your room shortly.没问题,先生。

有人会尽快给你送过去。

Room Service. What can I do for you?客房服务部,能为您效劳吗?

May I ask for a morning call tomorrow morning?明天早上请叫我起床好吗?

Certainly. What time would you like?好的,要几点叫你?

6:00 sharp, please.请6点整叫我。

Let me confirm your name and room number.我需要确定一下您的姓名和房间号码。

This is Gao Qiang in Room 409.我是409房间的高强。

Mr. Gao in Room 409.409房间的高先生。

OK. We'll ring you up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow.嗯,我们会在明天6点整叫您。

May I ask for a wake-up call tomorrow morning?明早我可以要求晨叫服务吗?

What time would you like to receive the call?您想何时叫您?

When would you be fond of receiving the call?你喜欢什么时候叫您?

Front Desk. Can I help you?前台,需要我为您服务吗?

Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi to the cinema.我现在要退房,需要一部出租车到电影院。

Could you get one for me, please?麻烦你帮我叫一辆好吗?

Certainly, sir. I'll get a taxi for you. Are you going directly to the cinema?好的,先生。我会帮您叫车的,您直接去电影院吗?

No. I need to stop by the shop.不,我要先到商店停一下。

OK. There will be a taxi waiting outside in 10 minutes.好,10分钟后会有一部出租车在外面等候。

It will take less than 5 minutes to check out.退房最多只需5分钟。

Good. Thank you. I'll be right down.好,谢谢你。我马上下来。

I'll need a taxi to the train station. Could you find one for me?我想到火车站。能为我叫辆出租车吗?

Will you be stopping anywhere else before going to the train station.去火车站之前是否还到别的地方?

Would you be driving straight to the train station?您想直接去火车站吗?

Could you arrange a taxi for me, please?能为我安排辆出租车吗?

Could you have a taxi waiting for me, please?能否叫辆出租车等我?

May I speak to Miss Chen?可以跟陈小姐讲话吗?

Miss Chen is not in right now. She went shopping.陈小姐现在不在,她去买东西了。

Will it be too late if I call around 9:00 tonight?如果我在晚上9点左右打来会不会太晚?

That's all right. We don't go to bed early.那没关系。我们不会睡得太早。

When will she come back?她什么时候会回来?

Why don't you call back later this afternoon?你何不今天下午再来电话呢?

Is Miss Zhang in?张小姐在吗?

No. She's at work now.不在,她正在上班。

May I have her office phone number, please?可以给我她办公室的电话吗?

Sure. It's 6225-9438.好的。是6225-9438。

I'd like to talk to Mr. Wang, please.我想跟王先生讲话。

He's stepped out of the office for a little while.他离开办公室刚一会儿。

When is a good time to catch him?什么时候可以找到他?

In about 30 minutes.大约半小时后。

I'm sorry, he hasn't come in yet.对不起,他还没进来。

I'm sorry, he's off today.对不起,他没在。

I'm trying to catch Mary, please.我想与Mary联络。

Mary is not available at the moment.Mary现在没空接电话

What time should I call back?我应该何时再打来?

About 9:30.大约九点半。

May I speak to Miss Wang?我可以和王小姐讲话吗?

She is in a meeting until night.她开会要开到晚上。

OK. I will try her back then.好的,我到时再试试看。

Okey. Thank you.好的,谢谢。

May I please speak to Mr. Kong?我可以孔先生讲话吗?

He is with someone right now. Would you hold?他现在在会客。你可以稍等吗?

She is busy now.她正忙着呢。

John cannot get to the phone right now.John现在没办法接电话。

He is on another line right now.他正在接另一个电话。

John is tied up at the present time.John现在有事。

She is not able to take your call at the moment.她现在没办法接你的电话。

Hello, May I speak to Miss Li, please?喂。我可以请李小姐接电话吗?

This is she.我就是。

Oh, Miss Li. This is Tom. I didn't recognize your voice.噢,李小姐。我是汤姆。我没听出你的声音。

Joan?是简吗?

Who is that?你是谁?

It's John. Didn't you recognize my voice?我是约翰。你没听出我的声音?

No, you sound different today.没有,今天你的声音听起来不一样。

It's because I have a bad cold.那是因为我患了重感冒。

This is he speaking.我就是。

Bob speaking.我就是鲍勃。

Clark's Theater.Clark's剧院。

I hear that you have a Italy Symphony Orchestra concert on the 15th evening.听说15号晚上意大利交响乐团要在贵院演奏。

And I wonder if there are some balcony seats still available.不知道还有没有包厢的位子?

I'm sorry, all the balcony seats are gone.抱歉,包厢的票都卖完了。

All right. Please hold two orchestra seats for us.好,请帮我们保留两张前排的座位。

Can I have your name, please?请问您贵姓大名?

My last name is Chen. C-H-E-N.我姓陈,C-H-E-N。

Hello, Air China Flight Reservations. May I help you?`喂,你好,中国航空公司订票处,需要帮忙吗?

Yes. Have you got any seats left on the 10th at 7:30 a.m. to HongKong?是的。你们还有10号早上7点半去香港的机票吗?

Yes, we have. For how many?有,要几张?

Please keep two for us to pick up.请给我保留两张。

Would you prefer a window, aside or enter seat?您喜欢*窗、*走道还是中间的位置?

Window, please.*窗的吧。

OK.好的。

Please have two window seats placed aside for us.请为我们保留两个*窗口的位子。

There aren't window seats left, but a few enter seats are open.那些*窗的位子已没有了,但里面的位子还有。

All window seats are sold out.所有*窗口的位子都卖光了。

Hello, my name is Tom with Steve Rogers.喂,你好,我是Steve Rogers公司的汤姆。

I'd like to make an appointment with Miss Xu.我想跟徐小姐约个会面的时间。

Yes, Mr. Tom. Let me check Miss Xu's schedule.好,汤姆先生。让我查查徐小姐的日程表。

Oh, she has an opening tomorrow at ten.哦,她明天上午10点有空。

I'm afraid I'll be tied up tomorrow at ten.恐怕明天上午10点我很忙。

Could we make it tomorrow at nine?明天9点怎么样?

Yes. That would be much better.行,那样也好。

Fine. Good-bye.好的,再见。

Good-bye.再见。

Hello, this is Wang Ming. May I speak to Gao Ling, please?喂,我是王明,我可以和高玲通话吗?

Oh, Wang Ming, this is she.哦,王明,我就是高玲。

I need to make an appointment with you tonight.我想今晚约你。

OK. What time is it?好啊。什么时候?

Seven o'clock, I'll pick you up at your office.晚7点,我去办公室接你。Great.太好了。

I'd like to make an appointment to discuss a question.我想约个时间讨论个问

题。

I'd like to meet Miss Kong sometime.我想找个时间跟孔小姐见面。

Dr. Lee's office.李医生诊所。

Hello, I have a bad headache.喂,我的头痛得很厉害。

I'd like to see the doctor at the earliest possible time.我想尽快看医生。

May I make an appointment now?现在可以预约门诊吗?

Yes, but Dr. Lee's schedule is full for today. How about 9:00 tonight?可以,不过李医生今天的时间排满了。今晚9点好吗?

That's fine. I think I can wait till then.好的,我想我可以等到那时候。

May I have your name and number, please?请问你的姓名和电话号码?

The name is Wang, and the number is 363-1127.我姓王,电话是363-1127。

Thank you, Mr. Wang. See you later.谢谢您,王先生。再见!

Dr. Tyler's office. Good morning.早上好,泰勒医务所。

Good moring. This is Huang Feng.早上好,我叫黄凤。

Are you sick?你病了吗?

Yes, I have a terrible cold.是的,我得了重感冒。

Have you been here to see Dr. Tyler before?你曾来过泰勒医务所看过医生吗?No. This is my first visit.没有。这是第一次。

Just a moment, I'll ask him.稍等,我问一下他。

Yes, he makes house calls, but the doctor has an opening only after 2:00 p.m.好,他愿出诊,但他在下午2点后才有空。

That'll be fine.好吧!

I'll try to squeeze you at 2:30 p.m.你来如何?我会在下午2点半挤出时间的。

Thank you. The address is No.44 Changning Road.谢谢你,地址是长宁路19号。

And my phone number is 797-7963.我的电话是797-7963。

Would two o'clock be acceptable?两点钟合适吗?

Does two o'clock sound alright?两点钟好吗?

I'd like to set up a doctor's appointment as soon as possible.我想尽快预约门诊。

Can I set it up now?现在可以预约吗

打电话及接电话英语口语.doc

打电话和接电话英语口语 用语 电话英语中最基本的就是打电话和接电话,而中文和英文在电话用语方面更 是有着很大的区别,比如,我们中文中如果是接电话会说:我是某某人,请讲, 所以对应的英语翻译是: iam--.speaking,please。但是英语却不是这样的,正确 的英语是: This is --speaking。 我们先通过以下三段对话来了解一下这方面的差异: Dialogue A A:Hello? B:Hello.is this 4474716?I'd like to speak to Mr .Wang,please? A:I'm sorry.Mr .Wang is out right now. B:May I know when he'll be back? A:I don't know ,but he will certainly be back for lunch.This is his wife speaking.Can I take a message for him?B:Thank you,Mrs.Wang.Please tell him to be at the airport one hour before tomorrow afternoon .A:Very good.I'll let him know as soon as he comes back.But,may I have your name,please?B: This is Lin Ming.Thank you.Bye. A:Good-bye. Dialogue B A:Good morning. B:Good morning.This is Li Gang here I'm calling from New York in America. A:How can I help you? B:I'm trying to get hold of Mr .Chen.Is he available?

接电话英语对话

接电话英语对话 情况一: 打电话的人要找的人不在,问对方是否要留言 CanItalktoMark?(我可以跟Mark讲话吗?) Heisoutonhislunchbreakrightnow.Wouldyouliketoleaveamessa ge?他出去吃午饭了,你要留言吗? Heisnotavailablerightnow.CanItakeamessage?他不在,我可以 帮你传话吗? 情况二: 打电话的人要找的人不在,愿意接受对方的留言 CanIleaveamessage?我可以留个话? Yes.Goahead,please.可以,请继续。 Ofcourse.HoldonforjustasecondsoIcangrabapenandpaper.当然,稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。 Sure,ifyoucanexcusemeforjustasecond.Letmefindapieceofpap ertowriteitdown.当然,如果你可以等我一下下,让我找张纸写下 来。 情况三: 打电话的人找的是你自己 IsDaisythere?(Daisy在吗?) Thisisshe.我就是。(注:男的用Thisishe.) Yourespeaking/talkingtoher.你正在跟她说话。(注:男的用 You‘respeaking/talkingtohim.)

ThisisDaisy.我就是Daisy. Thatsme.我就是。 情况四: 对方打错电话 CanIspeaktoAlexanderWalker?我可以和AlexanderWalker说话吗? AlexanderWalker?Imsorry,buttheresnobodyherebythisname.Al exanderWalker?抱歉,这里没这个人。 Imsorry.Imafraidyouvegotthewrongnumber.抱歉,恐怕你打错 电话了。 Whatnumberdidyoudial?你打几号? 情况五: 打电话的人要找的人是别人,请对方稍等 IsBrandonthere?Brandon在吗? Yes,heis.Onemoment,please.他在。请稍等。 Hold,please.请稍等。 Holdon,please.请稍等。 Letmeseeifheshere.Hangon.OK?我看看他在不在。等一下,好吗? 情况六: 接受对方留言时听不清楚,希望对方重复 Whenhecomesback,canyouhavehimcallmeat(206)5551212?他回来后,能不能让他打(206)5551212这个号码给我? Canyourepeatagain,please?能不能请你再重复一次?

英语打电话(常用口语)

(12) 谢谢你回我电话,再见。Thanks for returning my call, good-bye. (13) 让我们保持联络,再见。Let’s keep in touch, good-bye (11) 想聊的时候请随时来电。Call again anytime you feel like talking. (10) 我随时高兴接到你的电话。I’m always glad to hear from you. 9) 请一定要再来电话喔。Please do call again. (7) 有空请再打电话来。Call again when you’ve got time. (3) 很高兴跟你谈话。Nice talking to you. (4) 让我们尽快聚聚。Let’s get together soon. (5) 我该挂电话了。I’d better get off the phone. (6) 请随时再打电话给我。Call me again any time. (1) 谢谢你来电。Thank you for calling. (2) 感谢你打给我。It was kind of you to call me. (1) 没错。Right. (2) 正是。Exactly. (3) 是的,一点也没错。I’ll say. (4) 你说得对极了。You can say that again. (5) 好的。OK. (1) 我可不以为然。I don’t think so.(2) 不成!No way! (3) 不!No. (4) 喔,得了吧!Oh, come on! (5) 事实上不然。Not really. (1) 能说得明确一点吗?Could you put that in more specific terms? (2) 我无法确定你的意思。I’m not sure what you mean. (3) 很抱歉。我没听懂你的话。I’m sorry. I couldn’t follow you. (4) 你讲得太快了。我跟不上。You’re talking too fast. I can’t keep up. (5) 请你再多解释一下好吗?Will you explain a little bit more? (6) 你能说得简单一点吗?Could you put that more simply? (7) 恐怕我没听懂。能请你再说一遍吗? I’m afraid I didn’t understand that. Could you say that again, please? (8) 对不起,我没听到,请你再说一遍好吗? Excuse me, but I didn’t hear that, would you mind repeating it, please? (9) 抱歉,我没听懂,请您拼一下好吗? Sorry, but I didn’t catch that, would you mind spelling it, please? (1) 真的呀?Really? (2) 什么?What? (3) 别开玩笑!You’re kidding! (1) 好极了!Great! (2) 太棒了!Fantastic! (3) 棒极了!Terrific! (4) 哇!Wow! (1) 真糟糕。That’s too bad.(2) 真可惜!What a shame! (3) 听到这样我很难过。I’m sorry to hear that. (4) 喔,原来如此。Oh, I see. (1) 请问找哪位? Who do you want to talk [speak] to? (2) 您找哪位? Who would you like to speak with? (3) 请问受话人的尊姓大名? The name of the person you are calling, please?

用英语打电话N种说法篇

用英语打电话N种说法篇 用英语打电话N种说法篇1、打公用电话: 1. I’m calling from a public phone, so I’ll call her again. 2. I’m not at home now, so I’ll call her around three o’clock again. 3. May I use your phone? 4. Would you mind if I use your phone? 5. How do I get an outside line? 2、打错电话: 1. I’m sorry I have the wrong number. 2. Is this 02-2718-5398? 3. Sorry to have bothered you. 4. I’m sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number. 5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344

解析:1. 区域号码是area code2. 电话号码的念法:02-2211-3224念成:area code zero-two, two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four.* 0 可念成oh 或zero* 22 可念成two-two 或double two 3、抱歉这么晚打来的说法: 1. I’m sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。 2. I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思) 3. I hope I didn’t wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。 4. I’m sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。 5. I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。 4、有急事时的表达方法:

英语打电话常用口语

情况(一) 打电话的人找的是你自己 打电话来的人 你(接电话的人) Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在吗?) Speaking. 我就是。 This is she. 我就是。(注: 男的用"This is he.") You're speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话。(注: 男的用"You're speaking/talking to him.") This is Daisy. 我就是Daisy。 That's me. 我就是。 情况(二) 打电话的人要找的人不在 打电话来的人 你(接电话的人) May I speak to Mr. Gates? (请问Gates 先生在吗?) He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里。 He's out. 他出去了。 He's in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。 You've just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。 He's just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。 情况(三) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言 打电话来的人 你(接电话的人)

Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟Mark 讲话吗?) He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗? He's not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗? 情况(四) 打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来 打电话来的人 你(接电话的人) Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗? I'm sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。 I have no idea. 我不知道。 He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。 情况(五) 打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里 打电话来的人 你(接电话的人) Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗? Sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。 He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number? 他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码? 情况(六) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 愿意接受对方的留言 打电话来的人

打电话英语口语对话范文

打电话英语口语对话范文 Sally:Goodmorning,ABCComputers, Sallyspeaking.CanIhelpyou? Caller1:Yes,I'mDaveMichaels.I'dliketotalktoAmyWinters,please. Sally:Justamoment,please.I'lltransferyou. Caller1:Thankyou. Sally:Goodmorning,ABCComputers, Sallyspeaking.CanIhelpyou? Caller2: MynameisLanceStevens.MayIspeaktoyourCustomerServicemanager? Sally:I'msorry,he'sinameeting.MayItakeamessage? Caller2:Whenwillhebeavailable? Sally:Idon'tknow,sir.Wouldyouliketoleaveamessage? Caller:No,that'sOK.I'llcallback. Sally:Goodmorning.MsCarling'soffice.WhatcanIdoforyou? Caller3: ThisisMarleneCasper.IneedtomeetwithMsCarling.SheknowswhoIam. Sally:Holdon, please.I'llcheckherschedule...YoucanmeetwithMsCarlingat10:00tomorrow. Caller3:That'llbefine.Thankyouverymuch. Sally:早上好。ABC公司,我是Sally,请问您有什么事吗?

打电话常用英语口语

打电话常用英语口语 不管是在工作中还是生活中,简单的英语对话还是必不可少的?下 面小编就为大家介绍一些简单实用的接听电话常用英语句子,希望对大 家有所帮助! 接听:Hello/Good morning/... 自报姓名:(This is) ...speaking. 问对方姓名:Who's that speaking? 好久不见的老朋友:Hey,it's you!/Fancy hearing from you! 寒暄:How are you? 回答对方问候:Fine.Thank you./Pretty well.Thanks a lot./Not bad./Couldn't be better. 其它客套话:How is your business?/How are things going on with you?/How is your family? 转接找别人的电话:Hold on,please./Just a moment.I will switch the line to him./Let me put through to him. 别人不在:He is not at his desk right now.Could you leave a message?/Could you call him later?/Could you please call his mobile? Thanks for calling./Nice to have your call./Pleased to talk with you. 告别:Talk to you later./Take care./Bye bye./See you. You are welcome./My pleasure. Here are some common phrases to help you speak politely on the telephone in English.使用下面一些表达能让你在接打电话时显得更礼 貌。 Answering the phone 接电话 Good morning/afternoon/evening, York Enterprises, Elizabeth Jones

接打电话礼仪及常用英语范例

接打电话礼仪及常用英语范例 接打电话礼仪 接打电话是工作中重要的一部分,因此,我们一定要给予足够的重视(一)电话铃声一响,应尽快去接,最好不要响过五遍以后再接,起电话应先自报家门,“您好,这里是X X公司×X部”;询问时应注意在适当的时候,根据对方的反应再委婉询问。一定不能用很生硬的语气说:“他不在”、“打错了”、“没这人”、“不知道”等语言。电话用语应文明、礼貌,态度应热情、谦和、诚恳,语调应平和、音量要适中。这样,对方就会对你乃至你的公司留下好印象。 (二)仔细倾听对方的讲话,把耳朵贴进话筒。为了表示你在专心聆听,并且已经理解,你还要不时地称“对”道“是”。以显示你给对方的积极的反馈。若电话中对方说的话很重要,你最好准备好纸和笔放在旁边,重要的内容应简明扼要地记录下来,同时,对着听筒重复对方的话,以检验是否理解得正确,如时间、地点、联系事宜、需解决的问题等。 (三)电话交谈完毕时,应尽量让对方结束对话,若确需要自己来结束,应解释、致歉。通话完毕后,应等对方放下话筒后,再轻轻地放下电话,以示尊重。 (四)打电话要尽量简洁顺当,语言文明礼貌。 (五)选择适当的时间。一般的公务电话最好避开临近下班的时间,因为这时打电话,对方往往急于下班,很可能得不到满意的答复。公务电话应尽量打到对方办公室,若确有必要往对方家里打时,应注意避开吃饭或睡觉时间。 (六)首先通报自己的姓名、身份。必要时,应询问对方是否方便,在对方方便的情况下再开始交谈。 (七)在电话上谈生意,时问观念要强,要珍惜每分钟交谈的效果。更要注意声

音的大小,以使对方听得清楚,这是很关键的。 (八)如果要把对方的话做成备忘录,最好是一边重复对方的话,一边做记录,最后把记录重复一遍,请对方确认。当然,电话的用语要谦虚恭敬。 (九)接到和自己业务不相关而又必须当场给予答复的电话,除非自己确实有完整的资料.否则.决不可信口开河,妄做决定。与其信口开河以抓住客人,不如据实回答以保公司的信誉。 (十)不要在外面打电话做联络。万一真的有必要,通电话时应该避免让对方听到背景声音,例如咖啡店的音乐。另外,在没有联络到对方时,要采取主动再联络的方法,而不要请接电话者留话要对方打电话过来。 此外,作为公司的职员,在使用电话时务必注意以下几点禁忌: 1.不要在公司打私人电话; 2.少打长话。 常用英语范例 一,打电话接电话 1.Hello,this is peter speaking. 你好,我是peter。 2. I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang. 我想和王先生讲话。 3.I'm sorry.Mr.Wang is out right now.

情景对话一(打电话)

商务英语---打电话(全) 情况(一) 打电话的人找的是你自己 Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在吗?) 我就是。 This is she. 我就是。(注: 男的用"This is he.") You’re speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话。(注: 男的用"You’re speaking/talking to him.") This is Daisy. 我就是Daisy。 That’s me. 我就是。 情况(二) 打电话的人要找的人不在 May I speak to Mr. Gates? (请问Gates 先生在吗?) He’s not here right now. 他现在不在这里。 He’s out. 他出去了。 He’s in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。 You’ve just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。 He’s just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。 情况(三) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言 Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟Mark 讲话吗?) He’s out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗? He’s not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗? 情况(四) 打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来

Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗? I’m sorry. I don’t know. 抱歉, 我不知道。 I have no idea. 我不知道。 He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。 情况(五) 打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里 Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗? Sorry. I don’t know. 抱歉, 我不知道。 He’s at work righ t now. Do you want his phone number? 他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码? 情况(六) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 愿意接受对方的留言 Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话? Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。 Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper. 当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。 Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down. 当然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 让我找张纸写下来。 情况(七) 接受对方留言时听不清楚, 希望对方重复 When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?

日常交流中英语打电话常用语

1. ABC corporation. May I help you? ABC 公司, 我能帮你什么吗? 这句话算是制式的讲法. 一般接起电话的人通常会先报公司的名字"ABC corporation", 然后再说, "May I help you?" 或是如果要更客气一点的话则可以说"How can I help you?" (我该怎么帮你?), 因为这样的问法表示我‘该’怎么帮你, 而非我‘需不需要’帮你? 但基本上"May I help you?" 跟"How can I help you?" 都很常见就是了. 不过如果是机器接的电话, 则听到的多半是这样, "Thanks for calling ABC corporation, if you know your party's last name or extention, press 1. If you want to recieve information or publication, press 2. If you want to talk to the operator, press pound sign or remain on the line." (感谢你打电话到ABC 来, 如果你知道你要找的人的姓或是分机号码, 请按1, 如果是想要本公司的简介或出版品, 请按2, 如果是要找总机, 请按#, 或是请别挂断. 2. And you are? 你是? 如果人家打电话来是要找你的上司, "May I talk to your manager?" (我能不能跟你们经理讲话?) 这时你总不能糊里糊涂地就把电话拿给经理说, 说不定人家是打电话来跟你经理勒索一百万的呢! 所以通常我们一定要先确定打电话来的是谁. 最客气的问法是, "Whom I am speaking with?" 或是"Whom am I talking to?" (我正在跟谁讲话呢?) 但是人家一听是像我这种小毛头打电话找他们经理, 他们就会用比较口语的说法, "And you are?" (你是?) 如果人家这样问我, 我就可以答, "This is Benlin." 像是"And you are?" 这么口语的英文书上大概学不到, 但这却是老美天天在用的句子, 只怕你学了之后还不敢用. 其实真的不用怕. 越简单的句子老美越听得懂. 而且事实上"And you are?" 这句话还有许多适用的场合, 例如在公司的接待处(reception). 来访的客人如果说, "I'm looking for Mr. Wolf." (我要找伍夫先生) 接待小姐就可以反问他, "And you are?" (你是?) 所以像这种简单又好用的句子大家一定要记起来喔! 3. I'll put her on the phone. Just a second. 我会请她听电话, 请等一下。 Put someone on the phone 这个片语就是说请某人听电话. 例如你打电话找你女朋友, 结果女朋友的同事接了电话, 就开始跟你东扯西扯, 问你们昨天是不是吵架了啊? 什么时候要结婚啦, 这时如果你实在不想跟她讲了, 就可以说, "Could you please just put her on the phone?" (你能不能请她来听电话啊?) 反过来如果今天是你接到了电话, 结果要找的是别人, 你就可以说, "Ok. I'll put her on the phone. Just a second." (好, 我会请她听电话, 请稍等一下.) 上面讲的put someone on the phone, 指的多半是只有一只电话时, 但如果像公司里有许多分机, 则用‘转接’ transfer 或是redirect. 会比较恰当. 例如同样的情况你可以说, "I'm transferring your call." 或是"I'm redirecting your call." (我帮你转接到分机给她.) 如果是接线生转接的话, 他们有时就只简单地说, "One moment, please." 或是, "OK. I'll put you through." 4. Would you mind holding for one minute? 你介不介意稍微等一分钟啊?

英语打电话对话范文

英语打电话对话范文 A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking. 隐四通公司, 您好,我是Mary。 B: Hello, I’d like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please. 你好,我想找Hunter先生。 A: May I ask who is calling, please? 请问您是哪位? B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company. 我是IBM电脑公司的Herbert Wood. A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… (into PBX) Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line. 谢谢,Wood先生,请稍等。(打内线电话)Hunter先生,IBM电脑公司的Wood先生找您。 C: Can you find out what he wants? 你可以问他有什么事吗? A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (to caller) Im sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about. 好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者说)对不起Wood先生,让您久等了。Hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。 B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not? 是的,我想买一些计算机软件,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软件。我不知道他是否有兴趣。 A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please? (to PBX) Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software. 我明白了,非常感谢,Wood先生。请你等一下好吗?(打内线电话)Hunter先生,Wood先生想买一些计算机软件。 C: I see. Put him on line two. 好的,请转到2号线。 A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (To caller) Mr. Wood, I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting. I’ll put you through to Mr. Hunter. 好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者)Wood先生,不好意思让你久等了,我把你的电话接给Hunter先生。 英语打电话对话范文 A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗? B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 可以和Bush先生说话吗? A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的? B: John Smith. A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I h elp you? 请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗? B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。 A: I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free? 我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗? B: Yes, that would be easiest. 是的,那样最好了。 2015.5.1又在一次暴风骤雨般的吵架中结束了一个节假日,这个人的行为想法也再次彻底的伤透了我的心,我发誓,这一份爱到此为止了……祈求上天,早日可以让我摆脱……眼泪哭干

打电话英语对话范文

打电话英语对话范文 贝齐现在接不了电话Beckycan'tcometothephonenow L:Hello.IsBeckythere,please? 喂,请问贝齐在家吗? M:Justamoment,please.I’llseeifshe’sfree. 请等一下,我去看她是否有空。 L:Thanks. 谢谢。 M:Sorry,Beckycan’tcometothephonerightnow. 不好意思,贝齐现在接不了电话。 L:That’sokay.I’llcallbacklater. 没关系,我等一下再打。 您能帮我找他接一下电话吗?Couldyoupleasegethimonthephone? A:Hello,thisisLiuJuanspeaking.IsthatMr.Brown? 你好,我是刘娟。请问您是布朗先生吗? B:No,thisisn't. 不是。 A:Couldyoupleasegethimonthephone? 您能帮我找他接一下电话吗? B:Sure.Waitaminute. 好的,请稍等。

要我传话吗?CanItakeamessage?R:Tylerresidence. C:IsthisNaomi? R:No,thisishersister,Nancy. C:YousuresoundlikeNaomi. R:Oh.CanItakeamessage? C:Sure.PleasetellherthatAndycalled. R:Okay.I'llgiveherthemessage. C:Thanks. R:Bye. 看了“打电话英语对话范文”的人还看了:

打电话常用英语口语讲课讲稿

情况一: 打电话的人找的是你自己 Is Daisy there? Daisy 在吗? Speaking. 我就是,说吧。 That's me. 我就是。 This is Daisy. 我就是Daisy. This is she. 我就是。(注: 男的用This is he.) You're speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话。 情况二: 要找的人不在 May I speak to Mr. Gates? 请问Gates 先生在吗? He's out. 他出去了。 He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里。 He's in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。 You've just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。 He's just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。 情况三: 要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言 Can I talk to Mark? 我可以跟Mark 讲话吗? He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗? He's not available right now. Can I take a message?

他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗? 情况四: 打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来 Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗? I'm sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。 I have no idea. 我不知道。 He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。 情况五: 打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里 Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗? Sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。 He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number? 他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码? 情况六: 打电话的人要找的人不在, 愿意接受对方的留言 Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话? Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。 Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper. 当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。

关于前台接电话英语口语

关于前台接电话英语口语 接电话 喂! Hello.*英语中接电话的人先说“Hello”。 Hello.(喂!) Oh,hello.IsMarkthere?(喂,马克在吗?) 对,我就是。 Speaking.*对方要找的刚好是自己,就以这句“我就是”回答。 Thisishe.*女性用“Thisisshe”。 ThisisMr.Satospeaking.(对,我是佐藤。) Thisis.*有点儿生硬的感觉。 是我呀。 It'sme.*常用于像夫妻间关系非常亲密的场合。 ABC商务学院。您有什么事? ABCBusinessCollege,mayIhelpyou?*公司等工作场所接电话时的一般对答方式。个人家庭接电话时只需说“Hello”。 ThankyouforcallingABCBusinessCollege. CanIhelpyou? 您是哪位? Who'scalling,please? Who'sspeaking,please?

Whoisthis,please? MayIaskwho'scalling? WhoshouldIsayiscalling? 您想找哪位接电话? Whoinparticu larwouldyouliketotalkto?*inparticular“特别”、“尤其”。 他一直在等您的电话。 He'sbeenexpectingyourcall.*He's是Hehas的省略形式。Expect“抱有希望地等待”。 您要找哪个铃木? WhichSuzukidoyouwanttotalkto? 这儿有三位姓铃木的。 TherearethreeSuzukishere. 您能过会儿再打吗? Wouldyoumindcallingbacklater? Couldyoucallbacklater? 请转103。 Extension103,please.*extension“延长”,在这里表示“分机电话”。 MayIhaveextension103? CouldIhaveextensionnumber103? Pleaseconnectmewithextension103. Wouldyoutransferthiscalltoextension103?

接听电话常用英语

接听:Hello/Good morning/... 自报姓名:(This is) ... speaking. 问对方姓名:Who's that speaking? 好久不见的老朋友:Hey, it's you!/Fancy hearing from you! 寒暄:How are you? 回答对方问候:Fine. Thank you./Pretty well. Thanks a lot./Not bad./Couldn't be better. 其它客套话:How is your business?/How are things going on with you?/How is your family? 转接找别人的电话:Hold on, please./Just a moment. I will switch the line to him./Let me put through to him. 别人不在:He is not at his desk right now. Could you leave a message?/Could you call him later?/Could you please call his mobile? 感谢来电:Thanks for calling./Nice to have your call./Pleased to talk with you. 告别:Talk to you later./Take care./Bye bye./See you. 回应感谢:You are welcome./My pleasure. 或者: 情况(一) 打电话的人找的是你自己 打电话来的人 你(接电话的人) Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在吗?) Speaking. 我就是。 This is she. 我就是。(注: 男的用"This is he.") You're speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话。(注: 男的用"You're speaking/talking to him.") This is Daisy. 我就是Daisy。 That's me. 我就是。 情况(二) 打电话的人要找的人不在 打电话来的人 你(接电话的人) May I speak to Mr. Gates? (请问Gates 先生在吗?) He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里。 He's out. 他出去了。 He's in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。 You've just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。 He's just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。 情况(三) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言

英语情景对话(日常口语):打电话

英语情景对话(日常口语):打电话 简在家吗?Is Jane at home? 我想和托马斯先生通话。I’d like to speak to Mr. Thomas。 接线员,我的电话断了。Operator, I was cut off。 我需要打一个急救电话。I need to make an emergency call。 我会再打的。I’ll call back。 他什么时候回来?When will he come back? 请给我接分机605好吗?Can you put me through to extension 605? 如果他不在,请叫他的秘书来接电话。 If he’s not in, please ask his secretary to talk to me。 Making a Telephone Call Clerk:Good morning. Wilson Association。 Brown:This is Mr. Brown speaking. I’d like t o speak to Mr. Thomas。 Clerk:I’m sorry, but Mr. Thomas left here just a few minutes ago。 Brown:I’ve been trying to call him for the last ten minutes, but your line was busy. Will he be back soon?

Clerk:I’m afraid not. He is away for the rest of th e day。 Brown:Is there other way I can reach him? Clerk:I’m afraid not. He has gone out of this town on business. May I take a message? Brown:I have a business appointment with him at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning, but I’m afraid I can’t make it。 Clerk:Would you like to make another appointment? Brown:Unfortunately, I’m leaving here unexpectedly, and I may be away for several days。 Clerk:I see. I’ll tell Mr. Thomas that you’ve called。 Brown:Thank you。

相关文档
最新文档