接待外国客户常用的商务英语

接待外国客户常用的商务英语
接待外国客户常用的商务英语

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?

对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?

2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.

是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?

对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?

4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.

我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。

5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.

我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。

6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.

我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。

7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?

你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.

班机很好,就是时间太长了。

9.Did you have a good flight?

你旅途愉快吗?

10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather. 不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。

11.How was your flight?

你的航班怎样?

12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?

你在飞机上睡觉了吗?

13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?

华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?

14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?

不,我没有,会有困难吗?

15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.

我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

16.I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.

我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。

17.We"ve booked a Western-style room for you.

我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

18.Let"s go to the station to get a train into town.

我们到火车站去乘车进城。

19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?

从此地去台北要很久吗?

20.It"s about an hour.

大概要一个小时。

21.We"ll get a taxi from the station.

我们到火车站乘出租车。

22.There"s a shuttle bus we can use.

我们可搭乘机场班车。

23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.

我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。

24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?

你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?

25.That sounds good. Let"s get somethingat the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired. 那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。

26.Would you like to have some dinner?

你想吃饭吗?

27.What would you like to eat?

你想吃什么呢?

28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.

我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。

29.If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.

如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。

30.Have you had breakfast yet?

你吃过早餐了吗?

31.Yes. It was delicious.

是的,味道很好。

32Good. Let"s go to the office.

好的,我们去办公室吧。

33.How is your room?

你的房间怎样?

34.Did you sleep well last night?

你昨晚睡得好吗?

35.Why don"t we go to the office now?

为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

36.We"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.

我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。

37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.

参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。

38.Our new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.

我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。

39.I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?

我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

40.We have some reports to show you for background information.

我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。

41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?

你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?

42.Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.

是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。

43.I"d like to explain what makes this factory special.

我要向你说明本工厂的特性。

44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.

这是我们的全自动化工厂。

45.It"s the most up-to-date in the industry.

这是同业中最新型的。

46.We"ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.

通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%。

47.Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?

请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?

48.I"m afraid I don"t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.

恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。

49.I"m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.

关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。

50.Let me direct that question to the manager.

让我直接问经理好了。

51.I"m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable. 那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。

52.Yes, I"d like to know your daily production.

是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。

53.Is there anything you"d like to know?

你想知道什么?

54.Is there anything I can explain fully?

有什么事情要我详细说明的吗?

55.What did you think of our factories?

你认为我们的工厂怎样?

56.I was impressed very much.

我有深刻的印象。

57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.

我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。

58.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.

你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。

外贸电话英语-教你怎样与国外客户打电话介绍

1. ABC corporation. May I help you? ABC 公司, 我能帮你什么吗? 这句话算是制式的讲法. 一般接起电话的人通常会先报公司的名字“ABC corporation“, 然后再说, “May I help you?“ 或是如果要更客气一点的话则可以说“How can I help you?“ (我该怎么帮你?), 因为这样的问法表示我‘该’怎么帮你, 而非我‘需不需要’帮你? 但基本上“May I help you?“ 跟“How can I help you?“ 都很常见就是了. 不过如果是机器接的电话, 则听到的多半是这样, “Thanks for calling ABC corporation, if you know your party’s last name or extention, press 1. If you want to recieve information or publication, press 2. If you want to talk to the operator, press pound sign or remain on the line.“ (感谢你打电话到ABC 来, 如果你知道你要找的人的姓或是分机号码, 请按1, 如果是想要本公司的简介或出版品, 请按2, 如果是要找总机, 请按#, 或是请别挂断. 2. And you are? 你是? 如果人家打电话来是要找你的上司, “May I talk to your manager?“ (我能不能跟你们经理讲话?) 这时你总不能糊里糊涂地就把电话拿给经理说, 说不定人家是打电话来跟你经理勒索一百万的呢! 所以通常我们一定要先确定打电话来的是谁. 最客气的问法是, “Whom I am speaking with?“ 或是“Whom am I talking to?“ (我正在跟谁讲话呢?) 但是人家一听是像我这种小毛头打电话找他们经理, 他们就会用比较口语的说法, “And you are?“ (你是?) 如果人家这样问我, 我就可以答, “This is Benlin.“ 像是“And you are?“ 这么口语的英文书上大概学不到, 但这却是老美天天在用的句子, 只怕你学了之后还不敢用. 其实真的不用怕. 越简单的句子老美越听得懂. 而且事实上“And you are?“ 这句话还有许多适用的场合, 例如在公司的接待处(reception). 来访的客人如果说, “I’m looking for Mr. Wolf.“ (我要找伍夫先生) 接待小姐就可以反问他, “And you are?“ (你是?) 所以像这种简单又好用的句子大家一定要记起来喔! 3. I’ll put her on the phone. Just a second. 我会请她听电话, 请等一下. Put someone on the phone 这个片语就是说请某人听电话. 例如你打电话找你女朋友, 结果女朋友的同事接了电话, 就开始跟你东扯西扯, 问你们昨天是不是吵架了啊? 什么时候要结婚啦, 这时如果你实在不想跟她讲了, 就可以说, “Could you please just put her on the phone?“ (你能不能请她来听电话啊?) 反过来如果今天是你接到了电话, 结果要找的是别人, 你就可以说, “Ok. I’ll put her on the phone. Just a second.“ (好, 我会请她听电话, 请稍等一下.) 上面讲的put someone on the phone, 指的多半是只有一只电话时, 但如果像公司里有许多分机, 则用‘转接’ transfer 或是redirect. 会比较恰当. 例如同样的情况你可以说, “I’m transferring your call.“ 或是“I’m redirecting your call.“ (我帮你转接到分机给她.) 如果是接线生转接的话, 他们有时就只简单地说, “One moment, please.“ 或是, “OK. I’ll put you through.“

商务英语口语情景对话大全

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

餐厅服务英语-接待客人

Receiving the Diners 接待客人 Unit 2 Receiving the Diners 接待客人 Conversation A. Seating an individual diner Hostess: Good afternoon, madam. Have you got a reservation? Gueset: Yes, for 12:30.The name is Bush. H: Yes, you’re welcome, Miss Bush.Could y ou follow we,please?How about the table near the window? G: Oh, it’s quite good.It has a good view of the city. H: Yes, take your seat, please.I’ll bring a menu for you right away. B.Seating group guests Waitress: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.Welcome to our restaurant.Are you the members of the same group? Guest: Yes, we are.We have a reservation in your restaurant. W:Yes, your tables are over there.Would you please come this way? G: Thank you. W:These are your tables.Three tables in all from No.6 to No.8.Will they be all right? G: I think so. W: Please take your seats.Please sit at the same table for each meal.Just a moment, please. We’ll bring your food and drinks right away. G: Miss, can I have Maotai? W: Yes, but I’m afraid you’d have to pay extra for it. G: Yes, I will. By the way, I want to try some famous dishes from your city. Can I ask for some?

接待国外客户常用英语

问好 1. Good morning/afternoon/evening. /May I help you? /Anything I can do for you? 2. How do you do? /How are you? / Nice to meet you. 3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. 4. Welcome to China. 5. We really wish you’d have a pleasant stay here. 6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China? 7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag? 机场接客 1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation? 2. How do I address you? -fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to meet 3. My name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E you. 4. We have a car an over there to take you to you hotel. Did you have a nice trip? 5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up. 6. Do you need to get back your baggage? 7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel? 相互介绍 1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department. -FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice 2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman of FUZHOU E to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you. 3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company. 4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company. 5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang. 6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France. 7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago. 8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet? 9. It is my pleasure to talk with you. 10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card? 11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card? ounce your name again? 12. I am sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pron 13. I’ am sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name. 小聊 1. Is this your first time to China? 2. Do you travel to China on business often? 3. What kind of Chinese food do you like? 4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China? 5. What is surprising to your about China? 6. The weather is really nice. 7. What do you like to do in your spare time? 8. What line of business are you in? 9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view? 10. No wonder you're so experienced. 11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you. 12. Good. That's just what we want to hear. 确认话意 1. Could you say that again, please?

关于外贸英语对话练习

关于外贸英语对话练习 随着经济全球化时代的到来,外贸英语翻译在我国经济生活中的地位与作用越来越重要。精心收集了关于外贸英语对话练习,供大家欣赏学习! A:How much do you pay wholesale for your products? 你们产品的批发价是多少? B:We have a few different wholesale vendors, so our cost varies a bit over the fiscal year. But the difference is miniscule, a fluctuation of about 0.2%. 我们几个批发商的情况都不一样,所以本会计年度的费用支出 不好确定.但差别很小,大约上下浮动0.2%. A:That must impact your bottom line at least a little bit, doesn't it? After all, your sticker price is pretty much set in stone. How much do they go for retail? 那多少会影响到你们的底线吧?毕竟你们的定价相当固定.那你们产品的零售价是多少?

B:Retail price is 29.95 per unit. We take into consideration changes in supply cost when figuring this price. 零售价是每套29.95美元,定价时我们把供货成本的变化因素 考虑进去了. A:Is that including tax? 包括税吗? B:No, that's the price before tax. The tax rate is varies from different marketing areas, so it is difficult for us to figure in. 不包括,这是税前价.不同的销售区税率各不相同,所以我们很 难把它核算进去. A:How much is your profit margin then? 那么你们的利润率是多少?

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

外贸公司常见职位中英文对照

采购员Purchasing Specialist/Staff 贸易经理Trading Manager 贸易主管Trading Supervisor 贸易专员Trading Specialist 贸易助理Trading Assistant 业务跟单经理Merchandiser Manager 高级业务跟单Senior Merchandiser 业务跟单Merchandiser 助理业务跟单Assistant Merchandiser 报关员Customs Specialist 单证员Documentation Specialist 船务人员Shipping Specialist 办公室职位职称中英文对照 高级管理Senior Management 首席执行官/总经理CEO/GM/President 副总经理Deputy GM/VP/Management Trainee 总监Director 合伙人Partner 总裁/总经理助理CEO/GM/President Assistant 物流/贸易/采购Logis./Trading/Merchand./Purch.物流经理Logistics Manager 物流主管Logistics Supervisor 物流专员/助理Logistics Specialist/Assistant 物料经理Materials Manager 物料主管Materials Supervisor 采购经理Purchasing Manager 采购主管Purchasing Supervisor 采购员Purchasing Specialist/Staff 外贸/贸易经理/主管Trading Manager/Supervisor 外贸/贸易专员/助理Trading Specialist/Assistant 业务跟单经理Merchandiser Manager 高级业务跟单Senior Merchandiser 业务跟单Merchandiser 助理业务跟单Assistant Merchandiser 仓库经理/主管Warehouse Manager 仓库管理员Warehouse Specialist 运输经理/主管Distribution Manager/Supervisor 报关员Customs Specialist 单证员Documentation Specialist 船务人员Shipping Specialist 快递员Courier

简单商务英语口语对话

介绍篇: 1)A:I d o n't b e l i e v e w e'v e m e t. B:N o,I d o n't t h i n k w e h a v e. A:M y n a m e i s C h e n S u n g-l i m. B:H o w d o y o u d o?M y n a m e i s F r e d S m i t h. A:我们以前没有见过吧? B:我想没有。 A:我叫陈松林。 B:您好,我是弗雷德·史蜜斯。 2)A:H e r e's m y n a m e c a r d.

B:A n d h e r e's m i n e. A:I t's n i c e t o f i n a l l y m e e t y o u. B:A n d I'm g l a d t o m e e t y o u,t o o. A:这是我的名片。 B:这是我的。 A:很高兴终于与你见面了。 B:我也很高兴见到你。3)A:I s t h a t t h e o f f i c e m a n a g e r o v e r t h e r e? B:Y e s,i t i s,A:I h a v e n't m e t h i m y e t.

B:I'l l i n t r o d u c e h i m t o y o u. A:在那边的那位是经理吧? B:是啊。 A:我还没见过他。 B:那么,我来介绍你认识。 4)A:D o y o u h a v e a c a l l i n g c a r d? B:Y e s,r i g h t h e r e. A:H e r e's o n e o f m i n e. B:T h a n k s. A:您有名片吗? B:有的,就在这儿。

机场接待客人常用英语口语对话-)

一.Receiving Guests at the Airport 机场接待客人常用英语口语对话 Guest (G ): Excuse me, are you the Fortune Hotel airport rep. ? Airport Representative (AR ): Yes, Mr... ? G: I’m Robert Hilton from the American Andrew Rice Origin Foundation. AR: My name is Su Hui, I’m here to meet you. Welcome to Shanghai! G: Glad to meet you. AR: The pleasure is mine. Is this your first visit to China, Mr. Hilton? G: Yes. Its my very first. I’m looking forward to seeing your beautiful country. AR: I hope you will have a pleasant stay here. G: Thank you. I’m sure I will. AR: Is this all your baggage? G: Yes, it’s all here. AR: We have a car over there to take you to our hotel. G: That’s fine. AR: Let me help you with that suitcase. Shall we go? G: Yes, thank you for all your trouble. AR: No trouble at all. This way, please. 句型操练 You must be our long-expected guest, Mr.X from the U.S. 您一定是我们盼望已久的客人,从美国来的X先生吧! Very nice/glad/pleased to meet you. 幸会 I'm delighted to meet you at last. 很高兴终于见到您了。 It was nice meeting you./I'm so pleased to have(finally) met you./ 很高兴见到您。(道别用语) How was your journey? 您旅途如何? I hope you've had a pleasant flight/trip. 旅途愉快吧! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. 希望您在此过得愉快。 Hope you'll have a pleasant/enjoyable stay here.

外贸英语中最基本的50句

外贸英语中最基本的50句~会了这50句,至少接待个外商是没有问题了!!!简单易学,不看后悔哦。。。。。 1. Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗?戴卫吗? 2. Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. T akeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 3. Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫?梅耶史先生吗? 4. I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today. 我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。 5. I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited T aiwan. 我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。 6. I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel. 我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。 7. How was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗? 8. It was quite good. But it was awfully long. 班机很好,就是时间太长了。 9.Did you have a good flight?你旅途愉快吗? 10. Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather. 不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。 11.How was your flight?你的航班怎样? 12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?你在飞机上睡觉了吗? 13. Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗? 14.No, I don’t. Will it be a problem?不,我没有,会有困难吗? 15.I don’t think so. I know severa l convenient hotels. Let me make some calls. 我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。 16.I’ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。 17.We’ve booked a Western-style room for you. 我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

商务英语口语情景对话大全

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 -CAL-FENGHAI.-(YICAI)-Company One1

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, Mr.Wu.非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company? B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that? 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何? B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime? 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗? A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations? 你期望多少薪水? B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half year according to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢? A: Do you have any other questions? 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗?

接待国外客户常用英语小结

接待国外客户常用英语小结 问好 1. Good morning/afternoon/evening. /May I help you? /Anything I can do for you? 2. How do you do? /How are you? / Nice to meet you. 3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. 4. Welcome to China. 5. We really wish you’d have a pleasant stay here. 6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China? 7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag? 机场接客 1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation? 2. How do I address you? 3. May name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to meet you. 4. We have a car an over there to take you to you hotel. Did you have a nice trip? 5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up. 6. Do you need to get back your baggage? 7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel? 相互介绍 1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department. 2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman of FUZHOU E-FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you. 3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company. 4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company. 5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang. 6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France. 7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago. 8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet? 9. It is my pleasure to talk with you. 10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card? 11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card? 12. I am sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again? 13. I’ am sorry. I have forgotten how to pro nounce your name. 小聊 1. Is this your first time to China? 2. Do you travel to China on business often? 3. What kind of Chinese food do you like? 4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China? 5. What is surprising to your about China? 6. The weather is really nice. 7. What do you like to do in your spare time? 8. What line of business are you in? 9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view? 10. No wonder you're so experienced. 11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you. 12. Good. That's just what we want to hear. 确认话意 1. Could you say that again, please? 2. Could you repeat that, please?

相关文档
最新文档