临床护理常用英语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1.You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈。

2.please don‘t eat or drink anything after 12 o’clock tonight.今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。

3.You are going to have urine catheterization now. 现在您需要导尿

4.I‘m going to do an ECG for you. 我要给您做心电图

5.I‘m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach我要放胃管到您的胃内

6.We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down. 我们通过胃管给您必要的营养。当我放管时,请做吞咽动作。

7.I‘m going to make your bed. / we’ll change the bed linen at once. 我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单。

8.I‘ll apply a cold(hot)compress to your ankle. 我要给您的踝部冷/热敷

9.Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation?同意手术请您签字好吗?

10.You‘re going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia. 要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉。

11.Are you allergic to any medication?/ penicillin您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?

12.I‘m going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breath,please let me know at once. I’ll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I‘m going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you. 我要给您做青霉素皮试。如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我。/我十五分钟后看结果。/我要给您做破伤风皮试。

13.I‘m going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection. 我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射

14.I‘m going to give you oxygen now我要给您吸氧

15.I‘m going to give you nebulization. 我要给您(雾化)吸入。

16.I‘m going to do bladder irrigation for you. 我要给您做膀胱冲洗

17.You have to rest in bed for at least one week您至少要卧床休息一周。

18.How are you today?How was your sleep last night?How is your appetite?您今天怎么样?您昨晚睡得怎么样?您的食欲怎么样?

19.Did you pass motion yesterday?/Are your bowel movements normal?昨天您排便了吗?/您的大便正常吗?

20.What color of your urine?您的尿液什么颜色?

21.How much urine do you pass each time?您每次排尿多少?

22.The fluids can provide energy for you and prevent you from electrolytic imbalances输入的液体能为您提供能量,还可预防电解质失衡

23.Would you please let the fluid drop more quickly?请您把液体滴速调快点儿好吗?

24.Your IV fluids must be given slowly so as not to overload you您的静脉输液必须慢速,不然会增加心脏负荷

25.Take more exercises./Do some light work,have a happy outlook,avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble. 多做锻炼/做一些轻体力活动,保持良好的心态,避免兴奋和过度忧虑,小心不要摔倒

26.You are going to have a blood transfusion. 要给您输血

27.The results are normal. 结果正常

28.You are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as ~您的病诊断为~

29.You have to stop smoking and alcohol. 您必须戒烟、戒酒

30.Take two tablets three times a day after/before food. 饭前/后服,每日三次,每次两粒。

31.Take the medicine with a lot of water. 服用此药,要多饮水。

32.I‘ll give you an injection twice a day. 我要给您注射,每日两次。

33.This medicine is used for preventing infection/treating infection/relieving your pain/protecting your stomach/supplying nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial pressure/stopping bleeding/这种药是为了预防感染/治疗感染/减轻疼痛/保护您的胃/提供营养/降低体温/降低颅内压/停止出血

34.You should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric diet/high protein/soft diet/quid

相关文档
最新文档