导游英语_100句

导游英语_100句
导游英语_100句

导游口语

Meeting Guests 迎接客人

1.Welcome to China!

欢迎您到中国来!

2.Did you have a good trip?

旅行愉快吗?

3.You all need a good rest first.

你们都需要先休息一下。

4.Is everyone in the group here?

全团的人都在吗?

5.Shall I help you with your luggage?

让我来帮您拿行李好吗?

6.The shuttle bus is just waiting in the parking lot.

大巴正在停车场等位。

On the Way to the Hotel 至饭店途中

7.Is everybody on the bus?

每个人都在车上了吗?

8.Shall we go now?

我们现在可以出发了吗?

9.Let me introduce my team to you first.

首先让我来向大家介绍一下我的团队。

10.It’s one of the best four-star hotels in the city.

它是这个城市最好的四星级酒店之一。

11.I hope you will enjoy your stay there.

我希望你能在那住得愉快。

12.Next, I’d like to introduce something about this city.

接下来,我想要介绍一下有关这个城市的一些情况。

13.I’m afraid you need a good rest first.

恐怕你得先休息。

14.Let’s get off and go to the reception desk.

让我们下车去接待处。

A Welcome Speech 欢迎词

15.Allow me to introduce myself.

请允许我在这里作一下自我介绍。

16.And this is Mr. Deng, our driver, who has had 10 years of driving experience.

这是我们的司机邓师傅,他有10年的驾龄。

17.We’ll do everything possible to make your visit a pleasant experience.

我们将竭诚使你们一路游览愉快。

18.If you have any problems or sugge stions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

如果你们有任何问题或者建议,请尽管告诉我们。

19.Please do remember the plate number of our bus.

请务必记住我们的车牌号。

20.Beijing, the capital city of the People’s Republic of China, is the country’s

political and cultural center.

中华人民共和国的首都——北京,是国家的政治和文化中心。

Checking in 入住登记

21.We reserved six rooms for three the day before yesterday.

前天我们预定了六间三人房。

22.Here is the name-list with the group visa.

这是我们的名单和集体签证。

23.By the way, would it be convenient to see the room now?

顺便问一下,现在看看房间方便吗?

24.Four rooms for men and the rest two for women.

四间住男客,剩下的两间住女客。

25.We look forward to welcoming you.

我们期待着您的到来。

26.If you are ready, the bellboy will take you to your room.

27.如果您准备好了,服务员就带您去您的房间。

28.Will you please call me up at 6 o' clock?

29.请您6点钟叫醒我好吗?

30.Here are the vouchers for your breakfast buffet.

31.这是你们的早餐券。

32.There is a recreation centre on the ground door.

在一楼有一个娱乐中心。

33.Wish you a nice stay here.

祝您入住愉快。

34.I hope you’ll have a good time here.

希望您在这过得愉快。

Itinerary Planning 行程安排

35.Hello everybody, can everyone hear me? = Can all of you hear me?

大家都能听到我说话吗?

36.I’d like to say something about tomorrow’s arrangement.

我想说一下明天的行程安排。

37.The tour starts at 9 o’clock tomorrow morning and lasts about two hours.

明天上午九点出游,大约游玩两个小时。

38.We’ll meet outside the hotel entrance at ten to nine.

我们八点五十分酒店门口集合。

39.There are some sightseeing vehicles available here and there.

随处都有观光车可以坐。

40.Before you go, please take care of your personal belongings.

在你们出发之前,请保管好你们的私人物品。

Narrations on Tour 沿途讲解

41.Now we’re heading for it.

我们现在就到那儿去。

42.The tour will start at 8 o’clock and will las t four hours.

这次旅游将在8点钟开始,持续四小时。

43.I hope you will enjoy the tour.

希望大家玩得开心。

44.The Great Wall was enlisted in the World Heritage by UNESCO in 1987.

1987年,长城被联合国教科文组织列为世界遗产。

A Lost Passport 遗失护照

45.Are you sure you’ve lost it?

你确定已经遗失了吗?

46.Have you looked in every possible place that you may have left it?

你是否已经在每个可能的地方都找过了?

47.Have you taken any taxis today?

你今天有没有乘坐任何交通工具?

48.Can you remember the taxi’s car number?

你能否记起车牌号码?

49.And after that we may contact with the driver to get back your passport.

然后我们可以和司机联系以取回你的护照。

50.It’s my job.

这是我的职责所在。

Calling the First Aid Center 打电话到急救中心

51.Please send an ambulance to 68th Hu Nan Road.

请派一辆救护车到湖南路68号。

52.I think the patient is suffering from a heart attack.

我认为病人心脏病犯了。

53.He’s very ill.

他病得很厉害。

Going through Customs 通关

54.Now we are at the Customs Office.

我们现在到海关了。

55.You have to stand in line and wait for your turn.

你必须排队等候。

56.You are required to declare it.

您需要报关。

57.Do you have anything to declare?

您有需要报关的物品吗?

58.You don't have to pay duty on personal belongings.

个人物品不必缴税。

59.I don't know what's dutiable.

我不知道什么东西要纳税。

60.Do I have to pay duty on things for my own use?

个人物品要纳税吗?

61.Have you any contraband in your luggage?

您的行李里有违禁物品吗?

62.You'll be charged duty for the cigarettes over two hundred.

如果您携带香烟超过两百支,需要付税。

63.Fill in this Customs Baggage Declaration Form, please.

请填好这份海关行李申报单。

A Delayed Flight 航班延误

64.The staff here told me that the flight had been delayed due to the foggy weather.

机场人员告诉我因为大雾天气,航班延误了。

65.The weather report said that the fog will be cleared away in 2 hours.

天气预报说大雾在2个小时内就会消散。

66.May be you will find something amazing.

也许你能发现一些很不错的东西。

67.It offers a large variety of antiques including: coins, pottery and traditional

Chinese paintings.

里面有各种古董包括钱币,瓷器及传统中国画。

See You Again Soon 再见

68.Your current visit to Shanghai is drawing to a close.

大家的这次上海之行即将结束。

69.It is a good banquet that does not end.

天下没有不散的宴席。

70.I hope you have enjoyed all your stay.

希望你们在这里过得愉快。

71.Bon voyage!

一路平安!

72.Could you fill out this form of evaluation for me?

您能帮我填写一下评估表吗?

73.I’d like to express our heartfelt gratitude to you for your efforts and excellent

services.

对于你们所付出的努力和所提供的优质服务,我们表示忠心地感谢。

Seeing Guests off at the Airport 机场送客

74.Here we are at the airport.

现在我们到达机场了。

75.Would you please wait for me for a few seconds?

请等我几分钟好吗?

76.It’s time for us to say goodbye to each other.

是我们相互道别的时候了。

77.Thank you for all your kindness.

感谢您的好心。

78.A happy journey home.

归途愉快。

A Farewell Speech 欢送词

79.Your trip to China is drawing to a close.

你们来华的旅程即将结束。

80.We thank you for coming.

我们感谢诸位的来访。

81.The tour couldn’t have been that successful without your support.

没有各位的支持,这次旅游不可能如此成功。

Vocabulary

a four-star hotel 四星级酒店

a sightseeing vehicle 观光车

actor [??kt?] n.演员(尤指男演员)

actress [??ktris] n. 女演员

airport [ 'e?p?:t ] n. 机场

amazing [??me?z??] adj. 1. 令人惊异的2. 令人大为惊奇的;(尤指)令人惊喜(或惊羡、惊叹)的

ambulance [ '?mbjul?ns ] n. 救护车

arrangement [ ?'reind?m?nt ] n. 安排

banquet [?b??kwit] n. 1. 宴会, 盛宴2. 筵席

be heading for 朝……行进

Beijing opera 京剧

bellboy ['bel'b?i] n.男侍者

breakfast [ 'brekf?st ] n. 早餐

character [?k?rikt?] n. 1. 品质, 特性, 特色2. 人物, 角色

cigarette [?siɡ??ret] n. 1. 纸烟, 香烟

coin [k?in] n. 1. (统称)硬币2. (一枚)硬币;金属货币

convenient [k?n?vi:nj?nt] adj. 1. 方便的, 便利的, 合适的

cooperation [k?u??p??rei??n] n. 1. 合作, 协作2. 协助;配合

costume [?k?stju:m] n. 1. (戏剧或电影的)戏装,服装

cultural relics 文化遗迹

Customs Office 海关

declare [ di'kl?? ] v. 宣布,声明,申报

delay [ di'lei ] n. 耽搁,迟滞v. 耽搁,延迟

delightful [di?la?tf?l] adj. 1. 令人非常高兴的, 讨人喜欢的distinctly [di?st??ktl i] adv. 1. 清楚地,清晰地2. 无疑地,确实地draw to a close 渐近结束

dutiable ['du:ti:?b?l, 'dju:-] adj. 1. 应缴税的

duty [ 'dju:ti ] n. 责任,职责

enjoyable [ in'd??i?b(?)l ] a. 有趣的,愉快的

entrance [ in'trɑ:ns ] n. 入口

evaluation [i?v?lj??e???n] n. 1. 估价,评价;估算

excellent services 优质服务

female lead 女主角

first aid center 急救中心

fog [ f?g ] n. 雾

foggy [ 'f?gi ] a. 有雾的

gratitude [?ɡr?titju:d] n. 感激, 感谢

heart attack 心脏病

heartfelt [?hɑ:tfelt] adj. 衷心的; 诚挚的

historical sites名胜古迹

humorous [?hju:m?r?s] adj. 滑稽有趣的;有幽默感的journey [ 'd??:ni ] n. 旅程,旅行,行程v. 旅行

kindness [ 'kaindnis ] n. 仁慈,好意

line [ lain ] n. 行,线,航线

look forward to doing sth. 期盼做某事

luggage [ 'l?gid? ] n. 行李

make-up 化妆(品)

male lead 男主角

memorable [ 'mem?r?bl ] a. 值得纪念的

parking lot 停车场

passport ['pɑ:s.p?:t] n. 护照

pay duty 纳税

performance [p??f?:m?ns] n. 演出, 表演

personal belongings 私人物品

play the role of 担任…角色

pottery [?p?t?ri] n. 陶器, 陶器器皿

reception [ ri'sep??n ] n. 接待,招待会,接收,欢迎,接受recreation centre 娱乐中心

reserve [ ri'z?:v ] n. 预备品,贮存,预备舍vt. 保留,预订,延期scenic spots风景点

schedule [??edju:?l] [美] [?sk?d?ul, -u?l, ] n. 时间表, 日程安排表shuttle bus 大巴车

sightseeing [ 'saitsi:i? ] n. 观光,游览

square [ skw?? ] n. 广场n. 正方形

the earthly paradise 人间天堂

The Great Wall Forbidden City 长城故宫

tourist [ 'tu?rist ] a. 旅游的n. 旅游者,观光者

traditional [tr??d???n?l] adj.传统的, 惯例的

urban [??:b?n] adj. 城市的

voucher [?va?t??,?va?t??(r)] n.凭证, 代金券

weather report 气象报告

welcome [ 'welk?m ] vt. 欢迎

旅游英语口语

L e s s e n4T r a v e l b y a i r ?Question: What do people usually do when they travel by air? Part 1 Language Focus: 1.Booking tickets from agent :n ●Could you tell me about the flights to Paris? ●Do you have any flights in the morning? ●How much luggage can I take on the plane? ●Is there any discount for a group booking? ●Are you offering any deals at present? ●What time do I have to be at the airport? ●What’s the check-in time ? ●I want to book a ticket on British Airways Flight 108 to Pairs. ●I wanna make a reservation for a morning flight on December 1st, please ●I want to book a one-way ticket.

●I’d perfer economy. ●Wait a moment, let me see if there are tickets available. ●Sorry, we all booked up for that day. ●I’d like to comfirm my reservation 2.Checking in at the airport. ●May I see you ticket and your passport please? ●Can I take these small bags as carry-on luggage with me ?(how many items of carry-on are permitted?/How much hand luggage am I allowed?) ●Can I take my luggage weigh up to 30 kilos?(Your luggage is 5 kilos Overweight.) ●Do you have any sharp items like scissors in your carry-on bag? ●I’d like to check this item of luggage.(piece) ●I want a window seat.(aside seat) ●Is the plane on time?(How long is the flight delayed?) ●What’d the departure time?(take off/arrival time) ●When will we begin boarding?(boarding gate) 3.Going through customs

最新关于旅游英语口语短对话

【篇一】关于旅游英语口语短对话 X:If you’d like further information on this,there’s a guidebook in several languages on sale at the information desk. X:如果你要这方面的进一步资料,在询问台那儿可以买到一本用几种语言写的旅游指南。 Y:Do you have a Chinese edition of this? Y:你们有中文版吗? X:I'm afraid we don't.Won't an English edition do? X:恐怕没有,英文版的不行吗? Y:I'll try to read one. Y:那我就看英文版的试试了。 【篇二】关于旅游英语口语短对话 Y:Good afternoon.May I help you? Y:您好,请问有什么要我效劳的吗? X:Yes,I'd like to rent a car. X:是的,我想租一部车。 Y:What kind of car do you have in mend? Y:你想要什么样的车呢? X:An automatic sedan. X:一部自动排档的房车。 Y:I see.How long will you need it? Y:我明白了,你要租多久呢? X:About a week.

X:大约一个星期。 Y:Just a moment,please. Y:请等一下。 【篇三】关于旅游英语口语短对话 Y:Excuse me.Can you take me to the airport? Y:对不起,能不能载我到机场? X:Which airport,ma’am? X:女士,哪一个机场呢? Y:Kennedy Airport. Y:肯尼迪机场。 X:All right,ma’am .Need any help with your luggage? X:好的,女士。需要我帮你拿行李吗? Y:Thank you,but I’d rather keep thi s case with me. Y:谢谢,但我宁愿把行李箱带在身边。

旅游英语口语教案

旅游英语口语教案 Week One I. Teaching aim 1. Introduce the Practical Oral English Course and the learning schedule of this term to students. 2. Review the basic expression of oral English from Unit one to Unit three. II. Important and difficult points 1. How to introduce oneself or somebody. 2. How to greet formally or casually. 3. How to ask for and offer help. 4. How to ask for information and make inquiries. III. Teaching procedure 1. Greeting. 2. Share with Ss the pictures I took in Hainan this winter holiday. 3. Introduce the Practical Oral English Course and the learning schedule of this term to students. 4. Basic Expressions(Unit one to Unit three) Review the basic expression of Part One (Unit one to Unit three) and tick some important sentences for Ss to recite. 4. Do pair work. Ⅳ. Homework: 1. Preview Part One Unit Four to Unit Six. In next period, students are supposed to do pair work of the dialogues. 2. Review Unit One to Unit Three and prepare for an oral test.

旅游英语口语大全有这个就够了

紧急情况用语 I’ve lost my passport. 我的护照丢拉 Where is Chinese Embassy 中国大使馆在哪 Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff 能找个中文员工给我吗 Is there a police station here 附近有警察局吗Whom should I ask to 我应该问谁 Please help me 请帮助我 I feel sick 我感觉不舒服 I'm in a hurry 我时间很急 I'm lost 我迷路了 基本语篇 谢谢!—— Thank you. 多谢!-- Thanks a lot. 对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me. 抱歉。—— Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗--Can I help you. 谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me. 无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway. 您好。--How are you! 初次见面问好。—— How do you do! 很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。--Where are you from 请问贵姓。--Can I have your name 我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...) 很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you. 希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again.

导游英语口语测试题库 题 中文

导游英语口语测试题库(108题) 对话1 作为一名当地导游小李,你在史密斯先生的带领下从美国接你的旅游团。你拿着一块写着“史密斯”和公司名称的欢迎牌。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.问候 b.询问是否是史密斯先生带的团 c.询问相关细节 对话2 作为一名中国国际旅行社的导游,你将会见一位来自美国的布莱克先生。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.确认客人身份 b.介绍你自己 c.介绍贵公司 d.确认行李 对话3. 作为一名当地导游与陪同人员讨论明天早上的叫醒时间,并请他通知游客。在确认时间以后,打电话给客房部让他们提供叫醒服务。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.相互问候 b.确认叫醒时间 c.请陪同人员通知游客 d.打电话给客房部让他们提供叫醒服务 对话4 作为一名当地导游,你要带着汤姆,一个从机场到酒店的客人。当你正在和他交谈的时候,旅游车马上就要出发了。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.在去酒店额路上,介绍你自己和旅游车 b.回答客人提出的问题 c.对酒店做大概的介绍 对话5 作为导游介绍北京,在去酒店的路上,一些客人会问你一些问题。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.介绍人口、地区、气候等 b.回答至少三个客人提出的问题 对话6 假设你是一名导游,在确认你的旅行团后,你发现其中一名客人丢了一件行李,看起来很着急。你试着帮他找回来。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.安抚旅客 b.询问行李的详细信息:尺寸、颜色。材料等 c.尝试联系机场有关部门

对话7 作为一名导游,你要去机场接一群来自美国的客人,你会遇见你的老朋友史密斯先生,他是这个旅游团的领导。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.问候老朋友 b.确认旅游团人员的详细信息 c.检查所有客人及其行李是否存在 对话8 旅游团的领队要求换一家更好地酒店,并宣称他已经在附近预定了一家新酒店。作为当地导游和他进行对话。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.确定改变的原因 b.与领队确认,超出预定价格和取消预订的费用由旅客自行承担 对话9 有位旅客对中国剪纸很感兴趣,想买一些作为纪念品。你作为导游,为客人介绍中国剪纸。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.介绍中国剪纸的历史和主要特点 b.推荐一些纪念品商店 c.回答相关问题 对话10 作为旅行社的接待员,你正在和一名客人讨论旅行计划。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.询问客人对此次旅行的期望 b.对旅行安排提出一些建议 对话11 一个入境旅游团的成员在家遇到紧急情况要求退出旅行团。作为当地导游与他进行对话。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.询问退出原因 b.安抚旅客 c.告诉他如何处理相关费用 d.帮助他离开 对话12 史密斯小姐作为你们旅行团的领队,来商讨在这个城市的旅行计划。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.介绍行程中的着名景点 b.在观光方面给些意见 对话13 作为一名导游,你的客人想了解中国菜。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.介绍一些经典的中国菜 b.介绍一些当地特色小吃

旅游英语口语大全(有这个就够了)

旅游英语口语大全(有 这个就够了) Company number:【0089WT-8898YT-W8CCB-BUUT-202108】

紧急情况用语 I’ve lost my passport. 我的护照丢拉 Where is Chinese Embassy 中国大使馆在哪 Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff 能找个中文员工给我吗 Is there a police station here 附近有警察局吗 Whom should I ask to 我应该问谁 Please help me 请帮助我 I feel sick 我感觉不舒服 I'm in a hurry 我时间很急 I'm lost 我迷路了 基本语篇 谢谢!—— Thank you. 多谢!-- Thanks a lot. 对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me. 抱歉。—— Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗--Can I help you. 谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me. 无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway.

您好。--How are you! 初次见面问好。—— How do you do! 很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。--Where are you from 请问贵姓。--Can I have your name 我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...) 很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you. 很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you. 希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again. 这是不是说我以后可以再见到你—— Does that mean that I can see you again 玩得快乐--Have a good time. 祝你好运。—— Good luck. 我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong. 怎么了—— What's the matter 糟糕,严重吗—— Oh, no! Is it serious 我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you.

实用旅游英语口语大全

实用旅游英语口语大全 一路平安 —— Have a safe trip home. 一、问路时…… East 东 South 南 West 西 North 北 Left 左 Right 右 Straight on 往 前 直 去 There 那 儿 Front 前 方 Back 后 方 Side 侧 旁 Before 之 前 After 之 后 First left/right 第 一 个 转 左 / 右 的 路 二、请问如何前往 …… Excuse me, How do I get to the …… ? 请 问 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?How do I get to the airport? 请 问 如 何 前 往 机 场 ? How do I get to the bus station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 公 车 站 ?How do I get to the metro station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路站 ? ( Metro 乃 欧 洲 常 用 字 ) How do I get to the subway station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路站 ? Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 ) How do I get to the underground station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下铁 路 站 ? underground 乃 英 国 常 用 字 ) How do I get to the train station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 火 车 站 ?How do I get to the hotel XXX? 请 问 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?

导游常用英语口语.pdf

导游常用英语口语---问好 1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you? 2. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you. 3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. 4. Welcome to China. 5. We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China? 导游常用英语口语---机场接客 1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation? 2. How do I address you? -fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to 3. May name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E meet you. 4. We have a car an over there to take you to your hotel. Did you have a nice trip? 5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up. 6. Do you need to get back your baggage? 7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel? 导游常用英语口语---相互介绍 1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department. 2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman of FUZHOU E-FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you. 3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company.

旅游英语口语情景对话1

旅游口语情景对话1 登机行李托运英文表达: 办理登机手续:check in 柜台:counter 手提行李:hand-baggage(较小)/hand-carried luggage(较大) 行李过磅/行李称重:to weigh the luggage 登机牌:boarding pass/boarding card 行李标签:luggage label / 行李牌luggage tag 1 这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗Is this the right counter to check in for this flight? 11 把您的行李放在柜台上好吗?Will you put your luggage on the counter? 19 我想托运这三件行李。I want to check these three pieces. 41 把您的机票给我好吗?Will you give me your ticket? 42 请把您的机票和护照给我好吗?May I have your tickets and passports, please? 43 这是我的护照,我准备坐中国民航班机去纽约。 Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York. 46 这是您的机票及登机牌。Here are your tickets and your boarding pass. 47 可以走了夫人。这是您的登机牌。Here you go, madam. This is your boarding card. 旅游英语入门辅导美国海关的情景会话 海关: Good afternoon. Welcome to America.下午好!欢迎您来美国. 弗兰克: Thanks.谢谢。 海关: May I see your passport and customs declaration form?请出示您的护照和海关申报表好吗? 弗兰克: Yes, here they are.好的,在这儿。 海关: Thank you. What's your occupation?谢谢。您的职业是什么? 弗兰克: I`m a driver.我是一名司机。 海关: Are you here for tour?您是来旅游的吗? 弗兰克: You are right.你说对了。 海关: How long are you going to stay here?您打算在这里呆多久啊? 弗兰克: About three weeks.大约三周。 海关: Your forms are all right. I will return your customs declaration to you. Please keep them with you and take them here when you leave the States.您的申报表符合要求,我们将把海关申报表还给您,请保管好并在离开美国时把它们交回。 弗兰克: Ok, thanks.好的,谢谢。

导游英语口语测试题库

导游英语口语测试题库(40题) Dialogue 1 As a local guide Xiao Li, you are picking up your group from the US led by Mr. Smith. You are holding a welcome sign with “Smith” and your company’s name on it. Your dialogue will include the following points: A. Greetings. B. Ask if the group is led by Mr. Smith. C. Inquire details concerned. Dialogue 2 As a local guide, you are on the way to the scenic spot with your group. The guests are interested in Chinese painting. Your dialogue will include the following points: A. Introduce representative categories of Chinese painting. B. Introduce some famous Chinese painters. Dialogue 3 The tourist in Room 556 is sick and stays in the room. He calls you angrily that he can’t fall asleep because of the noisy cleaning of the room-maid. He insists that he has pushed the key of “Do not disturb”. Act as a local guide to make a dialogue with him. Your dialogue will include the following points: A. Ask the reason for anger. B. Tell him to make sure the “Do not disturb” light is OK or not. C. Offer the solutions. Dialogue 4 A group is held up by the traffic jam. Act as the local guide to make a dialogue with the escort Mr. Smith. Your dialogue will include the following points: A. Discuss the issue with Mr. Smith. B. Ask Mr. Smith to help to soothe the group. Dialogue 5 Perform as a tour leader to explain schedule of tomorrow to your tour group in the end of supper. Your dialogue will include the following points: A. Tell the tourists the itinerary of tomorrow. B. Tell the tourists the set-out time and return time. C. Tell the tourists the time of morning call is 6:00 a. m. D. Ask the tourists to go to bed early this evening and should be on time tomorrow.

导游英语口语

导游英语口语 一、单词和词组 get in shape 瘦身X-game(extreme sports)极限运动bungee jumping蹦极be in vogue盛行sand sculpture沙雕cyber café网吧pottery bars陶吧oxygen bars氧吧Expo(Exposition)博览会World Expo世界博览会Mongolian’s Nadam那达慕大会Water Splashing Festival泼水节Spring Festival春节pay New Y ear’s visits拜年New Y ear’s Red Envelope新年红包domestic tourism 国内旅游inbound tourism入境旅游outbound tourism出境旅游shuttle van/courtesy van免费接送车be grounded被停飞clear up 天气晴朗起来overcharged…by多收the Economic Reforms and Opening-up Policy经济改革和对外开放政策the Five Principles of Peaceful Co-Existence和平共处五项原则stand for信奉“One Country, Two Systems”一国两制global economic downturn全球经济下滑Lamaism喇嘛教Mahayana大乘佛教Hinayana小乘佛教Buddhism佛教Daoism道教in both mental cultivation and physical training修身养性Islam伊斯兰教autonomous region自治区autonomous states自治州autonomous counties自治县mosque清真寺the Koran《古兰经》Corban古尔邦节Lesser Bairam开斋节pilgrimage site朝圣地Christianty基督教the Opium Wars二次鸦片战争“four diagnostic approaches”四诊法the theory of the Y in and Y ang阴阳学说the theory of the “Five Elements”五行学说the theory of the “Channel and Collateral”经络学说acupuncture and moxibustion针灸Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region广西壮族自治区Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region宁夏回族自治区Tibet Autonomous Region西藏自治区Xinjiang Uigur Autonomous Region新疆维吾尔自治区Inner-Mongolian Autonomous Region内蒙古自治区Nadam Fair 那达慕大会Torch Light Festival火把节“Exploiting the Western Region”西部大开发战略carry-on luggage手提行李check-in luggage托运行李boarding pass登记卡(牌)duty-free shop免税店 二、课后句子 1.X-game are really in vogue among young people.极限运动现在在青年人中很盛行。 2.Sports know no boundaries.体育不分国界。 3.An exotic culture is always appealing.外国文化总是极具吸引力的。 4.The flight has been delayed due to inclement weather.这个航班由于恶劣的天气推迟起飞了。 5.This screws up all of out plans.这打乱了我们所有的计划! 6.From my point of view, the shopping trips should be interspersed with other events.以我的观点,购物旅游应当与其他的活动交叉着安排。 7.We are very disappointed at the prospect of visiting Xi’an without seeing the Qin Terracotta Warriors and Horses.我们对来西安访问而没机会参观兵马俑十分失望。 8.The problem remains that I don’t have a passport.问题是我现在没有护照。 9.The difficulty in sleep is probably nothing more than jet-lag.睡眠不好恐怕只是时差综合症的问题。 10.China stands for a peaceful diplomatic policy.中国信奉和平的外交政策。 China adheres to the policy of self-reliance.中国坚持独立自主的政策。 China supports the policy of peaceful unification in the Taiwan issue.中国在台湾问题上赞成和平统一的政策。 China holds that all nations, big or small, should be equal.中国主张,国家不论大小应该一律平等。 11.The PRC’s constitution is also authorized in these two special divisions.中华人民共和国的宪法在这两个特区也具有权威。12.This policy could be used for reference by those countries.这一政策对于那些国家来说具有借鉴意义。 13. Could you explain them in the simplest words? 能否用最简单的话解释这些道理? 14.Tibet is a must on our itinerary.西藏是我们旅行计划中必去之地。 15. Are they reconstructions made after the Cultural Revolution? 它们是文化大革命后重建的吗? 16.Injuries from falls respond well to these medical approaches.跌打损伤用这些疗法很有效。 三、课后练习 1.white-water surfing激流冲浪water-skiing滑水motor-boating 摩托艇skin-diving潜水sailing航海deep-sea fishing深海捕鱼suntan日光浴beach volleyball沙滩排球sand sculpture沙雕fly kite放风筝go drifting漂流bamboo rafting竹筏canoeing划独木舟watching sunrise/sunset看日出/日落 2.I am under the impression that you used to be pretty good at swimming.我有这样的印象,你以前是很能游泳的。 I like shopping as much as the next guy, but I have a limit.我和大家一样喜欢购物,但也要有个限度。 It seems that the guests are satisfied with the schedule we have made for them.看来客人们很满意我们为他们安排的日程。From my point of view, the tour guide should arrange us to visit more historical and cultural attractions.依我看,这个导游应该安排我们多参观一些历史和文化景点。 We have seen 10 movies in two days, no more movie please.我们在两天内已经看了10部电影了。别再让我们看了。 3. a. Before you start off for a trip abroad, you should make a photo copy of your passport in case of emergency. b. When you loses your passport while traveling abroad, you should go immediately to the embassy for a replacement. c. Then you should take it to the local policy or the local Public Security Bureau to have your visa reissue d. 4. a. Make a copy each of your passport and ID card, in case of emergency.请你把你的护照和身份证各复印一份,以防万一。

旅游英语口语对话

旅游英语口语对话 D:May I recommend the popular route? It's a seven days' trip and cost $500.需要我给您介绍个热门的旅游线路吗?七日游只要500美元。 T:That's really cheap. What are the fees included?确实很便宜,都包括些什么费用呢?D:Everything, sir, including the air tickets, accommodation and gate tickets.包括所有,先生,这500美元包括机票、住宿和门票。 T:OK, I will take the tour.好的,我就选这个。 旅游英语口语对话二T:Have you a full-day trip?有单日就可以往返的旅行方案吗?D:Yes, of course. There are various forms of travel.是的,我们这有很多不同的旅行方案。 T:Do I have to book the tour right now?那我现在必须预订吗?D:There is no need. We have the tour everyday.哦,没那个必要,我们每天都有团的。 旅游英语口语对话三D:Is there anything I can do for you?我能为您做些什么吗?T:We are thinking of a two days' tour to Vienna.我们在计划着去维也纳的双日游。 D:That's a good place to go at this time. How about this route?现在正是去那里的好时候,这条线路怎么样呢?T:It looks fine. Is this an inclusive tour?看起来不错,是包餐旅游吗?D:No, sir, you have to deal with your own meal since we charge you only $80 for the trip.不是,先生,

旅游英语口语大全有这个就够了

旅游英语口语大全有这 个就够了 Company number:【0089WT-8898YT-W8CCB-BUUT-202108】

紧急情况用语 I’ve lost my passport. 我的护照丢拉 Where is Chinese Embassy 中国大使馆在哪 Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff 能找个中文员工给我吗 Is there a police station here 附近有警察局吗 Whom should I ask to 我应该问谁 Please help me 请帮助我 I feel sick 我感觉不舒服 I'm in a hurry 我时间很急 I'm lost 我迷路了 基本语篇 谢谢!—— Thank you. 多谢!-- Thanks a lot. 对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me. 抱歉。—— Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗--Can I help you. 谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me. 无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway.

您好。--How are you! 初次见面问好。—— How do you do! 很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。--Where are you from 请问贵姓。--Can I have your name 我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...) 很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you. 很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you. 希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again. 这是不是说我以后可以再见到你—— Does that mean that I can see you again 玩得快乐--Have a good time. 祝你好运。—— Good luck. 我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong. 怎么了—— What's the matter 糟糕,严重吗—— Oh, no! Is it serious 我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you.

旅游英语口语大全(有这个就够了)

紧急情况用语 I ' ve lost my passport. 我的护照丢拉 Where is Chinese Embassy? 中国大使馆在哪? Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff? 能找个中文员工给我吗? Is there a police station here?附近有警察局吗?Whom should I ask to? 我应该问谁?Please help me 请帮助我 I feel sick 我感觉不舒服I'm in a hurry 我时间很急I'm lost 我迷路了 基本语篇 谢谢!——Thank you. 多谢!--Thanks a lot. 对不起,麻烦你。——Excuse me. 抱歉。——Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you. 谢谢你的帮助。——Thank you for helping me. 无论如何,我还要感谢你。——Thanks, anyway. 您好。--How are you! 初次见面问好。——How do you do! 很高兴见到你。 ——(It's) nice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。 --Where are you from? 请问贵姓。--Can I have your name? 我叫...。——My name is ... (I'm ...) 很高兴认识你。——It was a pleasure meeting you. 希望再见到你。——Hope to see you again. 这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?——Does that mean that I can see you again? 玩得快乐--Have a good time. 祝你好运。——Good luck. 我希望没事。——I hope nothing is wrong. 怎么了?——What's the matter? 糟糕,严重吗?——Oh, no! Is it serious?

旅游英语口语大全(有这个

旅游英语口语大全(有这个就够了)

紧急情况用语 I’ve lost my passport. 我的护照丢拉 Where is Chinese Embassy? 中国大使馆在哪? Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff? 能找个中文员工给我吗? Is there a police station here? 附近有警察局吗?Whom should I ask to? 我应该问谁? Please help me 请帮助我 I feel sick 我感觉不舒服 I'm in a hurry 我时间很急 I'm lost 我迷路了 基本语篇 谢谢!—— Thank you. 多谢!--Thanks a lot. 对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me. 抱歉。—— Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you. 谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me. 无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway. 您好。--How are you! 初次见面问好。—— How do you do! 很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。--Where are you from? 请问贵姓。--Can I have your name? 我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...) 很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.

很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you. 希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again. 这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again? 玩得快乐--Have a good time. 祝你好运。—— Good luck. 我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong. 怎么了?—— What's the matter? 糟糕,严重吗?—— Oh, no! Is it serious? 我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you. 一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home. 方向: East 东 South 南 West 西 North 北 Left 左 Right 右 Straight on 往前直去 There 那儿 Front 前方 Back 后方 Side 侧旁 Before 之前 After 之后 First left/right 第一个转左/右的路 二、请问如何前往 ... Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ? 请问如何前往¨¨¨? How do I get to the airport? 请问如何前往机场? How do I get to the bus station? 请问如何前往公车站?

相关主题
相关文档
最新文档