英文商务邮件黄金常用语+句型+模板

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照)

1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划

3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences.

are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation

我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。

are you doing 还好吧?

6. Thanks in advance and best regards.

7. Looking forward seeing you soon.

there is anything else I can help, please let me know.

`s why: 原因如下

review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward.

请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。

would like to lock up this business.

我们想锁定这笔生意

you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue.

你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。

for your understanding.

谢谢您的谅解

please let me know if you need any other information

另外,你们还需要其他信息吗?

get back to you ASAP.

会尽快回复你!

`s discuss this then

到时我们讨论下这个问题。

review the below email our US office and advise.

请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复

and understand all below.

review and advise us with any questions.

`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause

让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的

are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理

I explained over the phone,today,

如同我今天在电话中解释的那样

we will have one chance only.

既然我们只要一个选择

note and proceed as is,

请注意,并按现况继续

see the reply below in red

请看如下红色的回复

check at your side and comment

请你们那边检讨一下并回复。

27. Noted and understand all below, see reply in bold black

请看黑色粗体回复

28. Please forward to JACK for comment and corrective action.

评价和纠正措施提供给JACK

29. This is good news, You did a really good job!

30. Noted all below and attached files with thanks. Here is the summary of our findings:

以下是我们的结果总结

31. Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow

(盼明天收到你的回复)

advise us with your comments

请把你的看法告诉我们

advise 请回复

all below with thanks, see reply in red.

for confusion(混乱)

will let you know its result soon.

updates on this request?

关于这个问题有什么新的消息吗

reviewed (it) and have the following comments:

we understand,

review with Jack and advise

请与JACK检讨并回复

see corrections in green below

请看如下绿色修正内容

you call me at my cell phone number(+86-137 ****-****)

=just for your reference/information… 供参考

sum up… 总结如下…

discuss the above schedule and let us know the results

请检讨以上计划并把结果告诉我们

review and advise with any comment 请检讨,如果有意见请回复is most/very important.

and thanks for reminding. 知道了,谢谢提醒。

see the attached pictures first 请先看附件的照片

see the attached technical data. 请看附件的技术数据

below with thanks.

52. Please review and advise 请检讨并回复

all below with thanks!

review and confirm by reply/return. 请检讨并回复确认

note and (proceed) accordingly 请相应照办

,we would like to proceed as follows 所以,我们想按下列计划进行confirm you understand. 请确认你能理解

on this information, I need the following to happen:

相关文档
最新文档