即学即用的商务谈判情景英语对话

即学即用的商务谈判情景英语对话
即学即用的商务谈判情景英语对话

1.I don't think that's a good idea.

我不认为那是个好主意。

2. I think you misunderstood me on this point.

在这一点上面,我想你误会我了。

3. We're not prepared to accept your proposal at this time.

我们这一次不准备接受你们的提议。

4. To be quite honest, we don't believe this point will sell very well in China. 说老实话,我们不相信这种产品在中国会卖得很好。

5. Can we do it this way?

我们能否这样做。

6. I'll convey your proposal to my boss and see what he says.

我会跟我的老板讲,看他怎么说。

7. We'd like to discuss the details of the contract at our new meeting.

我们希望在下次开会时,能讨论有关合同的细节问题。

8. Why do you think so? 您为什么这么想呢?

9. I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand your point.

很抱歉,我不大了解您的意思。

10. Could you explain that in more detail?

能否更详细地说明一下呢?

11. What we'd like to do in the immediate future is (to)...

我们短期内希望做的是......

12. Let's......, shall we? 让我们......., 好吗?

13. We haven't agreement on the price.

在价格上面,我们还没达成一致。

14. We'd like to discuss...... 我们想讨论一下......

15. Our long-term goal is to increase imports.

我们的长期目标是扩大进口。

即学即用的商务谈判情景英语对话

A: So, thank you for coming, everyone. It's really a pleasure to see you all here. First of all, may i suggest you take a look at the agenda i sent you? Would you like to make any comment on that?

B: Yes, i wonder if we can begin with shipment question first. We really need to come to an agreement on that before anything else.

A: That's true, but it's also a very difficult issue. That's the reason why i put it last. I thought it might be a good idea for us to start with the points we have in common. We'll move on to the shipment issue after that.

B: All right. That sounds reasonable.

A: Well, before we go any future, I would like to say strongly how i feel that it's in both our interest to reach an agreement today. The market is becoming even more competitive and our combined strength will give us some big advantages, not least in terms of the dealer network. Now, i think Richard would like to say

a few words about that.

1. make comments on sth 对某事进行评论

Example: Would you make comments on our women's garments in current design?您对我们流行女装款式有何评论

Oh look very nice! 哦,看起来很漂亮

2. have sth. in common: 有共同点

Example: The two firms have very little common in selling strategies. 这两家公司在销售策略上没有什么共同点。

3. in the interest of: 符合......的利益

Example: The stable and healthy business relations are in the interest of our sides. 稳定健康的贸易关系符合双方的利益。

Dialogue 2

A: Hello, Mr Wang, nice to see you again. How are you?

B: Fine, thank you ,and you?

A: I'm fine, we just moved in our new house. Everything is in a great mess. It's a nightmare. But I’ll appreciate not having to spend so much time commuting to my work every day.

B: Yes, it took me nearly one hour to get here today. Bus service in this area is not so good.

A: Well, will you like a cup of coffee?

B: Thank you, that would be nice.

A: Milk or sugar?

B: Black will do, thank you.

A: So, how's business in your section?

B: Not too bad. We have a lot of work to do as far as our contract George is concerned this time.

A: Then i think you can say a few words about that first.

点睛注释

1. in a mess: 乱成一团

Example: Since 9 O' clock , Mr. Gill has been sorting out the shipping documents which are in a mess in the files.

从九点以来,吉尔小姐一直在整理文件夹里乱成一团的海运单据.

2. commute: 乘通勤车上班

Example: I commute to work from Shenyang to Fushun on weekdays.周一到周五我从沈阳到抚顺乘通勤车上班.

bus commuter 乘通勤汽车上班的人train commuter 乘通勤火车上班的人

3. as far as sb./sth. be concerned: 就什么而言; 至于

Example: As far as i am concerned, i agree with Jack on this point.就我而言, 我同意杰克的观点.

As far as color is concerned, Tom prefers black. 就颜色而言, 汤姆更喜欢黑色. Dialogue 3

A: Will you have a cup of coffee, Mr. Wang?

B: No. Don't bother, please.

A: Of course, i don't know Smith at all, but you've got to be on your guard against George. I told you about our negotiating with him in New York three years ago, didn't I?

B: I am sure you did. Can we focus on the final packing today, Mr. Brown? We mustn't get stuck in the price. They are going to knock us down. We have got some room to maneuver.

A: That's right, George is the head of Marketing Department.

B: What we must keep in mind is that we can make a concession if they push us on staff cut.

A: Oh we don't need to worry about that, Mr. Wang. We will just play it by ear. 点睛注释

1. be on one's guard against sb./sth. 小心,防范

Example: We must be on our guard against pickpockets on a bus.在公交车上我们要小心扒手。

2. focus on sth. 集中精力于......之上

Example: We should focus our attention on the demands at the overseas market.我们应该集中注意一下海外市场的需求

3. knock sb. down 打倒,使屈服

Example: They are attempting to knock us down in terms of price.他们试图让我们在价格方面让步。

4. keep/bear sth. in mind 记住,牢记(英国都用remember)

Example: Please keep in mind that you'll arrive punctually for the meeting tomorrow.请记住明天开会要准时。

Bear in mind that you can always rely on me.要记住你永远可以依靠我。

1、At the request of Party B, Party A agrees to send technicians to assist Party

B to install the equipment.

应乙方要求,甲方同意派遣技术人员帮助乙方安装设备。assist 较help 正式;

2、The personnel shall not to partake in any political activities in Iraq.

所有人员不得参加伊拉克国内的任何政治活动。partake in 较take part in 正式;

3、The Employer shall render correct technical guidance to the personnel.

雇主应该对有关人员给予正确技术指导。render 较give 正式;

4、Party A shall repatriate the patient to China and bear the cost of his passage to Guangzhou.

甲方应将病人遣返中国并负责其返回广州的旅费。repatriate 较send back 正式;

5、This Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of China.

本合同受中国法律管辖,并按中国法律解释。construe 较explain,interpret 正式;

6、The Employer may object to and require the Contractor to replace forthwith any of its authorized representatives who is incompetent.

雇主认为承包人委派的授权代表不合格时,可以反对并要求立即撤换。require较ask 正式;公文体forthwith 较at once 正式;

7、The Chairperson may convene an interim meeting based on a proposal made by one-third of the total number of directors.

董事长可以根据董事会过1/3董事的提议而召集临时董事会议。convene,interim 都是正式用词。

8、In case one party desires to sell or assign all or part of its investment subscribed, the other party shall have the preemptive right.

如一方想出售或转让其投资之全部或部分,另一方有优先购买权。法律用词assign 较transfer 正式。

9、In processing transactions, the manufacturers shall never have title either to the materials or the finished products.

加工贸易中,厂方无论是对原料还是成品都无所有权。法律用词title 较ownership 正式。

10、The term "Effective date" means the date on which this Agreement is duly executed by the parties hereto.

“生效期”指双方合同签字的日子。法律用词execute 较sign 正式。

801 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable. 如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。

802 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.

我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。

803 I still have some questions concerning our contract.

就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

804 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

805 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make. 对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

806 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

你认为合同有问题吗?

807 We'd like you to consider our request once again.

我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

808 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

809 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.

就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

810 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

811 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.

我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

812 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什幺意见。

813 That's international practice. We can't break it.

这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

814 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.

我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

815 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.

我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

816 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?

你们认为结算方式合适吗?

817 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.

我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

818 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.

这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

819 Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about

the terms?

请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?

820 When will the contract be ready?

合同何时准备好?

821 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.

请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

822 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.

合同会航邮给你们签字。

823 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什幺吗?

824 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week? 我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

825 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.

所有在运输途中引起的纠纷都将通过友好协商,妥善加以解决。

826 We'll ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.

我们将按合同条款交货。

827 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.

你尽管放心,我们将按合同规定如期装船。

828 They've promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.

他们已承诺那300辆自行车的质量和数量一定与合同规定相吻合。

829 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.

我们确信合同会顺利执行的。

830 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract be strictly observed.

机器将用最好的材料生产,合同的规定也将得以严格履行。

831 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract.

合同双方有义务履行合同。

832 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially.

除非有什幺突然的政局变化,否则执行部分合同不能被接受。

833 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable.

任何违背合同之事都是不利的。

834 The buyer has the option of cancelling the contract.

买主有权撤消合同。

835 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause.

任何背弃合同的行为将受到惩罚,这已在处罚条款里写得很清楚了。

836 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.

由于贵方交货拖延,我方要求取消合同。

837 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.

如果卖方不能在信用证有效期内交货的话,买方有权单方面取消合同。

838 You cannot break the contract without any good reason.

如果没有什幺正当理由,你们不应撕毁合同。

839 We have every reason to cancel the contract because you've failed to fulfil your part of it.

我们完全有理由取消合同,因为你们没有完成应遵守的合同内容,履行合同。

840 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.

如果一方不履行合同,另一方有权取消合同。

841 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.

一般来讲,合同一经双方签订就不得更改。

842 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the

unexpected situation.

由于这种难以预料的情况,合同中的有关条款不得不做些修改。

843 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?

这个合同将到期,我们来谈谈新合同的事宜吧。

844 Packing has a close bearing on sales.

包装直接关系到产品的销售。

845 Packing will help push the sales.

包装有助于推销产品。

846 Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

买方通常很注意包装。

847 Different articles require different forms of packing.

不同商品需要不同的包装。

848 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.

一般来说,买方应承担包装费用。

849 How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?

包装占货物总成本的百分比是多少?

850 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.

包装必须很坚固,能承受野蛮装卸。

851 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.

坚固的包装可以防止货物在运输途中受到任何损失。

852 Cartons are seaworthy.

纸箱适合海运。

853 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.

人们购买这种商品通常用来赠亲友,所以精美高雅的设计至关重要。

854 We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

我们很想听听你们在包装方面有什幺意见。

855 Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and

shipping marks?

有关包装运输唛头的条款你们有什幺异议吗?

856 We'll pack the goods according to your instruction.

我们将按你方的要求进行包装。

857 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage.

货物将用细刨花包装,以防损坏。

858 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons.

应采取措施加固纸箱。

859 Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated.

我们非常欢迎大家对包装方面提出建议。

860 Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign clients.

许多国外客户已经认可了我们标准化的包装。

861 It's urgent to improve the packing.

必须马上改进包装。

862 Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices.

包装费用未算在报价中。

863 To minimize any possible damage, we've packed our goods in the way to suit for long sea-voyage.

为使损失减少到最低限度,我们对货物的包装足以承受长途海运。

864 Please make an offer indicating the packing.

请报价并说明包装情况。

865 Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture.

请保证货物不受潮。

866 We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to the American people.

我们希望你们的设计和颜色对美国人具有巨大吸引力。

867 This kind of box is not suitable for the transport of the tea sets by sea.

这种箱子不适合装茶具海运。

868 We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts.

我们想知道你们如何包装这些真丝衬衫。

869 Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think it is not strong enough to be shipped.

虽然这些纸箱轻便、易拿,但我们认为它们在运输中不太结实。

870 Please use normal export containers unless you receive special instructions from our agents.

除非你们收到我方代理的特别指示,否则请用正常出口集装箱。

871 All bags contain an inner waterproof lining.

所有包内都有一层防水内衬。

872 The crates are charge to you at $5 each if they are not returned to us within 2 weeks.

如果木条箱两星期内不归还,则每只箱扣罚五美元。

873 Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.

坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。

874 Those goods are available in strong wooden drums of 1,2,5,10 and 20 litres. 这些货物分别装入1、2、5、10、20升的木桶里。

875 Fifty-litre carboy would be the most economical size. Carboys may be retained without charge for two months.

50升的瓶子应是最经济的尺码,这些瓶子可免费保存两个月。

876 The various items of your order will be packed into bundles of suitable size for shipment.

你们定单上的各种货物被打成各种大小不同的捆儿,以便于运输。

877 Please keep the cartons to 15kg each and metal-strap all cartons in stacks of 4.

请将每个纸箱重量限制在15公斤内,并将每4箱一组用铁条儿固定起来。

878 Each item is to be wrapped separately in gerase-paper.

每件货物应单独用油纸包好。

879 All measurements of each case must not exceed 1.5m*1m*1m.

每只木箱体积不应超过1.5m*1m*1m。

880 Each single crate is heavily padded and packed with 4 carboys.

每只木条箱内装4只大瓶子将空余处填满。

881 Full details regarding packing and marking must be strictly observed.

请严格遵守包装及商标的细则。

882 To facilitate carrying, rope or metal handles are indispensable and should be fixed to the boxes.

为便于搬运,绳子或铁把手不可缺少,并将其固定在箱子上。

883 Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.

包装费中有1美元是包装桶的费用,此费用在桶还给我们时可退回。

884 The whole carton is packed with double straps, each corner of the carton consolidated with metal angles.

纸箱外加了两道箍,每个箱角都用金属角加固。

885 Foam plastics are applied to protect the goods against press.

泡沫塑料用来防止挤压。

886 It's essential to choose the right means of transportation.

选择合适的运输方式很重要。

887 To ensure faster delivery, you are asked to forward the order by air freight. 为了确保迅速交货,我方要求此订货用空运。

888 Generally speaking, it's cheaper but slower to ship goods by sea than by rail. 总的来说,海运比铁路运输更便宜,但速度慢一些。

889 It's faster but more expensive to ship goods by air.

空运较快但运费较高。

890 Since we need the goods urgently, we must insist on express shipment.

由于我方急需这批货物,我方坚持使用快递装运。

891 Because of the type of purchase, we can only ship by road.

由于商品的性质,我方只能使用公路运输。

892 If the customer requests a carrier other than truck, he must bear the additional charge.

如果顾客坚持用卡车以外的运输工具,就必须负担额外费用。

893 The goods will be transhipped in Hong Kong.

货物将在香港转船。

894 There may be some quantity difference when loading the goods, but not more than 5%.

货物装船时可能会有一些数量出入,但不会超过5%。

895 To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.

为了便于我方备货装船,希望允许分批发运。

896 Delivery has to be put off due to the strike of the workers at the port.

由于港口工人罢工,交货只好推迟。

897 We are sorry to delay the shipment because our manufacturer has met unexpected difficulties.

恕延期货船,因为我们厂家遇到了预料不到的困难。

898 We assume that damage occurred while the consignment was in your care. 我们认为货物是在你方保管时受到损害的。

899 The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a heater.

看来货物未受到细心的处理,并且被放置于加热器附近。

900 I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.

我恐怕有些很坏的消息要告诉你。

商业公司把会议当做向员工和客户提供信息的一种快速有效的手段。无论是什么行业的企业或单位举办会议,不论筹划次会议的筹划者经验是否丰富,单纯站在举办方的立场与角度上分析,怎样让会议富有成效,都是一个让人费神的主题。那么,如何才能让会议更紧凑,更有效呢?

You should know what ends you want to achieve in a meeting before it starts and prepare for it by reading any papers circulated beforehand, and carefully thinking about what you want to say. This may sound rather boring, but solid

preparation is the key to successful meeting. A great deal of time and energy can be wasted through simple lack of planning.

The most important issues are not always given the most time in the general running of meetings. People are often unwilling to discuss important budgetary matters because they do not fully understand them, but everyone becomes an expert when it comes to discussing the color of the new curtains, or what type of coffee to buy! The discussion of such trivial matters as these, therefore, should be saved until the end of the meeting.

During the meeting it is essential to stick to the agenda so as to avoid the common problem of repetition. At the same time you ought to be sensitive to o ther people’s ideas and feelings. And never lose your temper. Be prepared to accept and complement a suggestion that is contrary to your own ideas if it is an improvement on them; such honesty and flexibility are signs of good leadership and earn respect.

Finally, remember that when a decision is made it is important to act on it and to homour all the commitments you have made in the meeting.

(广州南方医科大学通讯员徐家宝供稿英语点津Annabel 编辑)

商务谈判英语对话实例

商务谈判英语对话实例 (1) a: you could save a lot if you would order a little more . b: how could we do that ? a: we offer a discount for large orders . b: let me take another look at our requirements . a:如果你单子下得多一点,可以省不少的钱。 b:怎么说呢? a:我们对大量订购有打折。 b:那我们看看我们的需要量有多少。 (2) a: we can offer a 10% discount for orders over 10000 pieces. b: i'm not sure we can use that many . a: it would represent quite a savings . b: ok, i'll see what i can do . a:订购一万个以上,我们可以打九折。 b:我怕我们用不了那么多。 a:这省下的可是一笔不少的钱哩。 b:好吧,我考虑考虑吧。 (3)

a: why are there three prices quoted for this part ? b: they represent the prices for different quantities. a: i see . b: the more you order , the more you will save . a:这种零件为什么有三种不同的报价? b:那表示不同的量有不同的价钱。 a:原来如此。 b:订购愈多,省的钱愈多。 (4) a: is this your standard price ? b: yes ,it is . a: it seems too high to me b: we can negotiate the unit price for large orders . a:这是你们的基本准价吗? b:是的 a:好像贵了一点。 b:如果大量订购,单价可以再谈。 (5) a: i'm calling about mistake on our last invoice . b: what was it ? a: we should have been given the large quantity price . b: yes ,that is absolutely right .

英语商务谈判对话

英语商务谈判对话 Robert在前面的谈判最后提出签约十年的要求,Kevin会不会答应呢?如果答案是否决的话,Robert又有何打算?他一心为公司的利益打算,极力争取技术转移地协定,而对方会甘心出让此项比金钱更珍贵的资产吗?请看以下分解: K:Wecan'tsignanycommitmentfortenyears.Butifyourproductio nqualityisgoodafterthefirstyear,wecouldextendthecontractand increaseouryearlypurchase. R:Thatsoundsreasonable.Butcouldyoushedsomelighton(透露)thesizeofyourorders? K:Ifwearehappywithyourquality,wemightincreaseourpurchase to100,000ayear,foratwo-yearperiod. R:Excuseme,Mr.Hughes,butitseemstomewe'regivinguptoomuchi nthiscase.We'dbegivingupthefive-yearguaranteeforincreasedyearlysales. K:Mr.Liu,you'vegottogiveupsomethingtogetsomething. R:Ifyou'reaskingustotakesuchalargegamble(冒 险)forjusttwoyear'ssales,I'msorry,butyou'renotinourballpark (接受的范围). K:WhatwouldittaketokeepPacerinterested? R:Athree-yearguarantee,nottwo.Andaqualiltyinspection(质量检 查)tourafteroneyearisfine,butwe'dlikesomeofourpersonnelonth eteam. K:Acceptable.Anythingelse?

商务谈判常用的英语口语对话

商务谈判常用的英语口语对话【商务谈判常用的英语口语对话】 R: Even with volume sales, our coats for the Exec-U-Ciser won‘t go down much. D: Just what are you proposing? R: We could take a cut(降低)on the price. But 25% would slash our profit margin(毛利率).We suggest a compromise――10%. D: That‘s a big change from 25! 10 is beyond my negotiating limit. (pause) Any other ideas? R: I don‘t think I can change it right now. Why don ‘t we talk again tomorrow? D: Sure. I must talk to my office anyway. I hope we can find some common ground(共同信念)on this. NEXT DAY

D: Robert, I‘ve been instructed to reject the numbers you proposed; but we can try to come up with some thing else. R: I hope so, Dan. My instructions are to negotiate hard on this deal――but I‘m try very hard to reach some middle ground(互相妥协). D: I understand. We propose a structured deal(阶段式和约). For the first six months, we get a discount of 20%, and the next six months we get 15%. R: Dan, I can‘t bring those numbers back to my office――they‘ll turn it down flat(打回票). D: Then you‘ll have to think of something better, Robert. 【商务谈判常用的英语口语对话】 Dan Smith是一位美国的健身用品经销商,此次是Robert Liu 第一回与他交手。就在短短几分钟的交谈中,Robert Liu既感到这位大汉粗犷的外表,藏有狡兔的心思――他肯定是沙场老将,自己绝不可掉以轻心。双方第一回过招如下:

商务谈判情景对话2

商务谈判情景对话(二) as far as sb./sth. be concerned: 就什么而言; 至于 Example: As far as i am concerned, i agree with Jack on this point.就我而言, 我同意杰克的观点. As far as color is concerned, Tom prefers black. 就颜色而言, 汤姆更喜欢黑色. Dialogue 3 A: Will you have a cup of coffee, Mr. Wang? B: No. Don't bother, please. A: Of course, i don't know Smith at all, but you've got to be on your guard against George. I told you about our negotiating with him in New York three years ago, didn't I? B: I am sure you did. Can we focus on the final packing today, Mr. Brown? We mustn't get stuck in the price. They are going to knock us down. We have got some room to maneuver. A: That's right, George is the head of Marketing Department. B: What we must keep in mind is that we can make a concession if they push us on staff cut. A: Oh we don't need to worry about that, Mr. Wang. We will just play it by ear. 点睛注释 1. be on one's guard against sb./sth. 小心,防范 Example: We must be on our guard against pickpockets on a bus.在公交车上我们要小心扒手。

商务谈判英语对话谈判

商务谈判英语对话谈判 想要成为一个成功的谈判者那就行必须掌握“会听”。谈判过程中,我们要鼓励对方多说,这样我们才有机会向对方提出问题并请对方回答,由此就可以尽量多的去了解对方。通过商务谈判英语对话谈判的练习提高我们的听说能力。下面橙子整理了商务谈判英语对话谈判,供你阅读参考。 商务谈判英语对话谈判:实例对话 Business Negotiation A: The seller Miss Lin representing Huaxin Trading Co.,Ltd. B: The buyer Mr. Cai representing James Brown&Sons Co.,Ltd. A: Good morning, Mr. Cai. Glad to meet you. B: Good morning, Miss Lin. It’s very nice to see you in person. Let me introduce my colleagues to you. This is my manager, Mr. Jia. A: How do you do? Mr.Jia. B: How do you do? Miss Lin. Nice to meet you. B: ....And this is Mr. Wang. He is in charge of sales department. This is Miss Huang. She is in charge of business

with clents. A: Nice to meet you, Miss Huang, Mr. Wang. B: Nice to meet you, Miss Lin. A: How are things going? B: Everything is nice. A: I hope through your visit we can settle the price for our Chinaware, and conclude the business before long. B: I think so, Miss Lin. We came here to talk to you about our requirements of HX Series Chinaware. Can you show us your price-list and catalogues? A: We’ve specially made out a price-list which cover those items most popular on your market. Here you are. B: Oh, it’s very considerate of you. If you’ll excuse me, I ’ll go over your price-list right now. A: Take your time, Mr. Cai. B: Oh, Mr, Wang. After going over your price-list and catalogues, we are interested in Art No. HX1115 and HX 1128, but we found that your price are too highthan those offered by other suppliers. It would be impossible for us to push any sales at such high prices. A: I’m sorry to hear that. You must know that the cost of production has risen a great deal in recent years while

商务谈判对话情景模拟.doc

商务谈判对话情景模拟 想要让你的谈判有好的结果,就一定要学会阐述利害关系。许多人在说中文时,往往可以巧舌如簧,但是你会用英语进行谈判吗?下面我整理了商务谈判对话情景模拟,供你阅读参考。 商务谈判对话情景模拟:情景对话 A: Hello? Ms. Patterson? This is Bill from Workmate calling. I’m just wondering if you had a chance to look over the estimate I sent for your gala(晚宴) dinner project next month... As I said in my email, we can help you with production according to your needs, but we will only be able to give onsite(现场的) management support services on a limited basis. B: Oh, yes. I reviewed your estimate. But it seems like the project blueprint(项目计划) you sent with the estimate is not quite what we had in mind. Did you get a copy of the specs for this project? A: Yes, I have several copies, but they’re all different versions(版本)... The latest I have is version , is that correct? B: No. Later we decided to opt(选择) for the prior outline, version 7. A: Hold on, let me pull up your version 7 requirements... Oh yes, no wonder our estimate is a little different from what you had in mind. I see the version 7 also includes 6 additional hostesses

最新整理商务谈判中英文对话

商务谈判中英文对话 务英语用词明白易懂、正式规范、简短达意、语言平实。用词方面多使用常用词,以保证所用词语具有国际通用性,保证能为普通大寡所理解,但又不能过于口语化,即商务英语所使用的语言不能过于非正式。下面学习啦小编整理了商务谈判中英文对话,供你阅读参考。 商务谈判中英文对话:实用对话A: G o o d m o r n i n g, M i s s. G l a d t o m e e t y o u.早上好,很高兴见到你。 B:G o o d m o r n i n g,M r .g a l d t o h a v e t h e o p p o r t u n i t y o f v i s t i n g y o u r c o m p a n y a n d I h o p e t o c o n c l u d e s o m e b u s i n e s s w i t h y o u。很兴奋能有机会.拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。 A:I t h i n k s o,a n d I d o n t b e l i e v e w e v e m e t.我们以前没有见过吧? B:N o,I d o n t t h i n k w e h a v e.我想没有。 A:M y n a m e i s L i S u n g-l i n我叫李松林。 B:M y n a m e i s C h e e r y S m i t h.您好,我是切莉史蜜斯 A:H e r e s m y n a m e c a r d.这是我的名片。

B:A n d h e r e s m i n e.这是我的。 A:I m o u r s a l e s r e p r e s e n t a t i v e,h o w d o y o u d o,w h a t c a n I d o f o r y o u.我是我们公司的销售代表,你是做什么的,有什么可以为你服务的吗? B: O u r c o m p a n y w i l l b u y i n a b a t c h o f c o m p t e r s, a s t h e p r o c u r e m e n t m a n a g e r s e c r e t a r y,I w a n t t o g e t t o k n o w y o u r p r o d u c t.我们公司要购进一批电脑,作为采购经理的秘书,我想了解一下你们的产品。 A:O u r c o m p a n y e n g a g e d i n i m p o r t a n d e x p o r t t r a d e f o r5y e a r s,h a s m a n y p r o f e s s i o n a l a n d q u a l i f i e d p a r t n e r s. C o m p a n y i n g o o d s t a n d i n g, d e v e l o p e d m a n y l o n g-t e r m p a r t n e r s,l o o k f o r w a r d t o w o r k i n g w i t h y o u.我公司从事进出口贸易5年来,已经拥有很多专业的,资质良好的合作商。公司信誉良好,发展了很多长期合作伙伴,期待与你们的合作。 B:I w a n t t o k n o w m o r e a b o u t y o u r c o m p a n y s p r o d u c t s,I h o p e y o u c a n p r o v i d e m e w i t h t h i s. B e l i e v e t h a t t h r o u g h t h e c o o p e r a t i o n w i t h y o u r c o m p a n y,w e w i l l e x p a n d m a r k e t s h a r e i n C h i n a, C h i n a s c o n s u m e r d e m a n d i s v e r y s t r o n g。我想了解

英语口译商务谈判对话

英语口译商务谈判对话 英语口译商务谈判对话:实例对话 Botany Bay是家生产高科技医疗用品的.公司。其产品“病例磁盘”可储存个人病例;资料取用方便,真是达到“一盘在手,妙用无穷”的目的。此产品可广泛使用于医院、养老院、学校等。因此Pacer 有意争取该产品软硬件设备的代理权。以下就是Robert与Botany Bay 的代表,Mark Davis,首度会面的情形: M: Mr. Liu, total sales onthe Medic-Disk were U.S.$$ 100,000 last year, through our agent in Hong Kong. R: Our research shows most of your sales, are made in the Taipei area. Your agent has only been able to target the Taipei market(把……作为目标市场). M: True, but we are happy with the sales. It’s a new pr oduct. How could you do better? R: We’re already well-established in the medical products business. The Medic-Disk would be a good addition to our product range. M: Can you tell me what your sales have been like in past years? R: In the past three years, our unit sales have gone up by

商务谈判对话英文版.

(一) The seller Miss Lin representing Huaxin Trading Co. Ltd. The buyer Miss Cai representing James Brown & Sons A: Good morning, Miss Cai. Glad to meet you. B: Good morning, Miss Lin. It’s very nice to see you in person. Let me introduce my colleagues to you. This is my manager, Miss Cai. A: How do you do? Miss Cai. B: How do you do? Mr. Wang. Nice to meet you. B: ……And this is Mr. Cai. He is in charge of sales department. This is Miss Huang. She is in charge of business with clients. A: Nice to meet you, Mr. Cai, Miss Huang. B: Nice to meet you, Miss Lin. A: How are thing going? B: Everything is nice. A: I hope through your visit we can settle the price for our Chinaware, and conclude the business before long. B: I think so, Miss Lin. We came here to talk to you about our requirements of HX Series Chinaware. Can you show us your price-list and catalogues?

商务谈判模拟场景对话稿

商务谈判模拟场景对话稿 卖方/(买方)总经理:大家早上好,首先由我代表永辉超市股份有限公司对深圳景田食品饮料有限公司的到来致以真诚的问候。我是总经理张翠平,下面由我介绍我方的谈判成员。财务总监XX先生,市场调研员XX先生,销售总监XXX女士 主谈:希望本次谈判能够圆满成功,双方能够维持长期友好的合作关系。 买方:正题:我方已对贵公司的产品进行了了解,表示对贵公司的产品很满意,(我方一致同意并邀请贵公司来这里会晤与商谈。) 买方:(我方非常乐意以贵方公司就我们合作的事宜进行洽谈,希望今天的洽谈有个愉快的结果) 买方:贵方提出产品合作中的条款我方可以接受,但是由于我方公司正着力拓展北京、安徽区域,力争发展成为全国性生鲜超市龙头企业,跻身中国连锁企业前列我方需要购买(多少箱水),数量多,所以我方本次报价为(多少元每箱)。 卖方:贵方的报价经过我方仔细的考虑与讨论,一致认为贵方的报价过低,以长期合作的角度来看希望贵方再考虑一下给出一个我方可以接受的报价。 买方:总经理:那么贵公司预想的报价是多少呢?

卖方:(…………………..) 买方:我方是经过仔细的市场调查之后得出这个合理的价格,但贵方公司的报价较高不知贵方是否能给出一个合理的理由呢。 卖方:总经理(详细讲解):下面请贵公司看下资料(景田矿泉水的优势) (总经理将资料分发给对方)讲解………所以提出这个价格已经是很合理了 买方:其实我们也是基于贵公司的(优势:例如:先进技术和贵公司在市场上的声誉等),在众多公司中选择与贵公司合作,而且通过近几次的接触和了解,我们也被对方的诚意所打动,我方以十二分的诚意与贵方商谈,我们衷心希望我们能在最终价格上达成共识。 卖方:我方十分感谢贵方特意为此合作抽出宝贵的时间,我方也能体会到贵方对本次合作的重视,我方也是带着十分尊重贵公司的提议进行谈判的。 买方:关于我方提出的(每箱多少元)报价请贵方好好的考虑一下降低贵方的利润空间,在价格上做出进一步的让步,我方接受贵方的邀请来(地点)进行谈判可见我们对此次合作的重视。 卖方:我方能体会到贵方的心情,也确实很感谢贵方的付出,但是价格的让步似乎有些太大了,这样一来我方不知如何获利,这样吧,为了体现我们的诚意,将价格降至XXX万元(价格仍低于对方的报价)。

商务谈判对话英语实例文档4篇

商务谈判对话英语实例文档4篇Business negotiation dialogue English example docume nt 编订:JinTai College

商务谈判对话英语实例文档4篇 小泰温馨提示:谈判是指除正式场合下的谈判外,一切协商、交涉、商量、磋商等等,本文档分析了谈判的核心技巧以及切实可行、久经考验的谈判方式,具有实践指导意义,便于学习和使用,本文下载后内容可随意修改调整修改及打印。 本文简要目录如下:【下载该文档后使用Word打开,按住键盘Ctrl键且鼠标单击目录内容即可跳转到对应篇章】 1、篇章1:商务谈判对话英语实例:情景对话文档 2、篇章2:商务谈判对话英语实例:实用短句文档 3、篇章3:商务谈判对话实例:情景对话文档 4、篇章4:商务谈判对话实例:议价句子文档 谈判能力在每种谈判种都起到重要作用,无论是商务谈判、外交谈判,还是劳务谈判,在买卖谈判中,双方谈判能力的强弱差异决定了谈判结果的差别。下面小泰整理了商务谈判对话英语实例,供你阅读参考。 篇章1:商务谈判对话英语实例:情景对话文档 Dan上回提议前半年给他们二成折扣,后半年再降为一成半,经Robert推翻后,Dan再三表示让步有限。您知道

Robert在这折扣缝隙中游走,如何才能摸出双方都同意的数 字呢?他从锦囊里又掏出什么妙计了呢?请看下面分解:R: How about 15% the first six months, and the second six months at 12%, with a guarantee of 3000 units? D: That's a lot to sell, with very low profit margins. R: It's about the best we can do, Dan. (pause)We need to hammer something out (敲定)today. If I go back empty-handed, I may be coming back to you soon to ask for a job. (smiles) D: (smiles) O.K., 17% the first six months, 14% for the second?! R: Good. Let's iron out(解决)the remaining details. When do you want to take delivery(取货)? D: We'd like you to execute the first order by the 31st.

商务谈判磋商英语对话

商务谈判磋商英语对话 务谈判是一个沟通过程,单个谈判者再好的理由也可能敌不过众人点头,而且团队式谈判要比个人式谈判更容易收集详细的信息。下面整理了商务谈判磋商英语对话,供你阅读参考。 商务谈判磋商英语对话:情景对话 Dialogue 1: A: So, thank you for coming, everyone. It's really a pleasure to see you all here. First of all, may i suggest you take a look at the agenda i sent you? Would you like to make any comment on that? B: Yes, i wonder if we can begin with shipment question first. We really need to come to an agreement on that before anything else. A: That's true, but it's also a very difficult issue. That's the reason why i put it last. I thought it might be a good idea for us to start with the points we have in common. We'll move on to the shipment issue after that. B: All right. That sounds reasonable. A: Well, before we go any future, I would like to say strongly how i feel that it's in both our interest to reach an agreement today. The market is becoming even more competitive and our combied strength will give us some big advantages, not least in terms of the dealer network. Now, i think Richard would like to say a few words about that. 点睛注释:

商务谈判对话实例

商务谈判对话实例 A: The seller Miss Lin representing Huaxin Trading Co.,Ltd. B: The buyer Mr. Cai representing James Brown &.Sons Co.,Ltd. A: Good morning, Mr. Cai. Glad to meet you. B: Good morning, Miss Lin. It’s very nice to see you in person. Let me introduce my colleagues to you. This is my manager, Mr. Jia. A: How do you do? Mr.Jia. B: How do you do? Miss Lin. Nice to meet you. B: ....And this is Mr. Wang. He is in charge of sales department. This is Miss Huang. She is in charge of business with clents. A: Nice to meet you, Miss Huang, Mr. Wang. B: Nice to meet you, Miss Lin. A: How are things going? B: Everything is nice. A: I hope through your visit we can settle the price for our Chinaware, and conclude the business before long. B: I think so, Miss Lin. We came here to talk to you about our requirements of HX Series Chinaware. Can you show us your price-list and catalogues? A: We’ve specially made out a price-list which cover those items most popular on your market. Here you are. B: Oh, it’s very considerate of you. If you’ll excuse me, I ’ll go over

商务谈判情景英语对话

商务谈判情景英语对话 A: So, thank you for ing, everyone. It's really a pleasure to see you all here. First of all, may i suggest you take a look at the agenda i sent you? Would you like to make any ment on that? B: Yes, i wonder if we can begin with shipment question first. We really need to e to an agreement on that before anything else. A: That's true, but it's also a very difficult issue. That's the reason why i put it last. I thought it might be a good idea for us to start with the points we have in mon. We'll move on to the shipment issue after that. B: All right. That sounds reasonable. A: Well, before we go any future, I would like to say strongly how i feel that it's in both our interest to reach an agreement today. The market is being even more petitive and our bied strength will give us some big advantages, not

英文商务谈判对话

买方:国(G)清(Q) 卖方:桦(H)明(M) G: I‘d like to get the ball rolling(开始)by talking about prices. H: Shoot.(洗耳恭听)I‘d be happy to answer any questions you may have. G: Your products are very good. But I‘m a little worried about the prices you‘re asking. M: You think we about be asking for more?(laughs) G: (chuckles莞尔) That‘s not exactly what I had in mind. I know your research costs are high, but what I‘d like is a 25% discount. H: That DISCOUNT seems to be a little high, Miss. Lin. I don‘t know how we can make a profit with those numbers. G: Please, HUA, call me LIN SHANG. (pause) Well, if we promise future business――volume sales(大笔交易)――that will slash your costs(大量减低成本)for making the product, right? H: Yes, but it‘s hard to see how you can place such large orders. How could you turn over(销磬)so many? (pause) We‘d need a guarantee of future business, not just a promise. Q: We said we wanted 1000 pieces over a six-month period. What if we place orders for twelve months, with a guarantee? M: If you can guarantee that on paper, I think we can discuss this further. H: Even with volume sales, our coats for the product won‘t go down much. Q: Just what are you proposing? M: We could take a cut(降低)on the price. But 25% would slash our profit margin(毛利率).We suggest a compromise――10%. G: That‘s a big change from 25! 10 is beyond my negotiating limit.(pause) Any other ideas?

商务英语谈判情景对话

商务英语谈判情景对话 商务英语谈判情景对话:情景对话 20xx年11月19日上午11时57分26秒行至此处,谈判都还算是在和谐的气氛下进行,双方各自寻求获利的方案。但针对技术转移这一项,Robert所提的保证和要求能否消弭Kevin心中的顾虑,而今此谈判终露曙光呢?以下对话即为您揭晓: K: If we transferred our technical and research expertise(技术与研究的专业知识), what would stop you from making th esame product? R: We'd be willing to sign a commitment. We'll put it in writing (书面保证)that we won't copycat(仿冒)the Sports Cast within five years after ending our contract. K: Sounds O.K., if it's for any "similar" product. That would give us better protection. But we'd have to interest on a ten year limit. R: Fine. We have no intention of becoming your competitor. K: Great. Then let's settle the details of the transfer agreement. R: We'll need you to send over some key personnel to help us purchase the equipment and train our technical people. How long do you anticipate that will take? K: A week to put the team together, three weeks to train your people. If so, when do you estimate starting production? R: Our first production run(一批的生产)should be one week after our team finishes its training. But I'd like your team to stay a full week after that, to handle any kitches that pop up(处理突发的事件). K: Can do. Everything seems to be set, Robert. I'll bring in a sample contract tomorrow. If you like, we can sign it then. 商务英语谈判情景对话:实例对话 Botany Bay是家生产高科技医疗用品的公司。其产品“病例磁盘”可储存个人病例;资料取用方便,真是达到“一盘在手,妙用无穷”的目的。此产品可广泛使用于医院、养老院、学校等。因此Pacer有意争取该产品软硬件设备的代理权。以下就是Robert与Botany Bay的代表,Mark Davis,首度会面的情形:M: Mr. Liu, total sales onthe Medic-Disk were U.S.$ 100,000 last year, through our agent in Hong Kong. R: Our research shows most of your sales, are made in the Taipei area. Your agent has only been able to target the Taipei market(把……作为目标市场). M: True, but we are happy with the sales. It's a new product. How could you do better? R: We're already well-established in the medical products business. The Medic-Disk would be a good addition to our product range. M: Can you tell me what your sales have been like in past years? R: In the past three years, our unit sales have gone up by 350 percent; profits have gone up almost 400 percent. M: What kind of distribution capabilities(分销能力)do you have? R: We have salespeople in four major areas around the island, selling directly to

相关文档
最新文档