客房服务英语对话

客房服务英语对话
客房服务英语对话

A:客房服务,我能为您做些什么吗?

A: Room service, can I help you?

B:我们早要去纽约,因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。

B: I’m going to Newyork early tomorrow morning. So I would like to request an early morning call.

A:没问题,那么您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?

A: No problem, at what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?

B:请在明早6阒印?

B: At 6 sharp tomorrow morning, please.

B:请用电话叫醒,我不想吵醒邻居。

B: By phone, please. I don’t want to disturb my neighbors.

A:好的,那么我们明早6点叫醒您。

A: OK. So we will wake you up at 6:00 tomorrow morning.

A:你好,我想要办理入住。

A: Hello, I would like to check in, please.

B:您在我们这里预定客房了吗?

B: Do you have a reservation with us?

A:是的,我在你们酒店预订了今晚的房间。

A: Yes, I booked a room here for tonight.

B:请问您的尊姓大名?

B: May I have your name, please?

B:请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

B: May I see your passport, please?

A:可以,这里给你。

A: Ok, here you are.

B:我们为您保留了001房间。

B: We have Room 001 reserved for you.

B:请您填一下这份来客登记卡。

B: Would you mind filling in his form, please?

A:好的。

A: All right.

B:请您在上面签上您的姓名,好吗?

B: Could you sign your name here, please?

A:可以了吗,先生?

A: Will that be all right, sir?

B:好了,祝您在我们酒店过得愉快。

B: Yes, I hope you’ll enjoy your stay in our hotel.

------------------------

欢迎和问候语:

1、Good morning(afternoon , evening) , sir(madam) 早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

2、How do you do?

您好!(初次见面)

Glad to meet you .

很高兴见到您。

3、How are you?

您好吗?

Fine , Thanks . And you ?

很好,谢谢。您好吗?

4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant , shop).

欢迎到我潜龉荩ú吞 ⑸痰辏├础?

5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel .

愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)

I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)

7、Have a good time!

祝您过得愉快!

电话用语:

8、**hotel , front desk . Can I help you?

**饭店,前厅。您找谁?

9、Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong number .

对不起,我拨错号了。

10、May I speak to your general manager?

能和你们总经理说话吗?

Speaking.

我就是。

11、Sorry , he is not in at the moment .

对不起,他现在不在。

Would you like to leave a message ?

您要留口信吗?

12、Pardon.

对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

I beg your pardon.

对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

祝贺语:

13、Congratulations!

祝贺您!

14、Happy birthday!

生日快乐!

15、Happy new year!

新年快乐!

16、Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐!

17、Have a nice holiday!

假日快乐!

18、Wish you every success!

祝您成功!

答谢和答应语:

19、Thank you (very much) .

谢谢您(非常感谢)。

20、Thank you for your advice (information , help) 感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。

21、It’s very kind of you .

谢谢,您真客气。

22、You are welcome .

不用谢。

23、Not at all.

不用谢。

Don’t mention it .

不用谢。

24、It’s my pleasure .

非常高兴为您服务。

(With pleasure.)

(My pleasure.)

25、I am at your service .

乐意为您效劳。

26、Thank you for staying in our hotel. 感谢您在我们酒店下榻。

27、I’m sorry .

很抱歉。

28、Excuse me .

对不起。

29、I’m sorry ,It’s my fault.

很抱歉。那是我的过错。

30、Sorry to have kept you waiting .

对不起,让您久等了。

31、Sorry to interrupt you .

对不起,打扰您了。

32、I’m sorry about this.

对此表示抱歉。

33、I apologize for this.

我为此道歉。

34、That’s all right.

没关系。

35、Let’s forget it.

算了吧。

征询语:

36、Can(May)I help you?

我能帮您什么吗?

Yes, please.

好的。

37、What can I do for you .

我能为您干点什么?

38、Is there anything I can do for you ? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?

39、Just a moment , please.

请稍等一下。

40、May I use your phone?

我能借用您的电话吗?

Certainly.

当然可以。

Yes, of course .

当然可以。

指路用语:

41、Go upstairs/downstairs.

上楼/下楼。

42、It’s on the second (third) floor .

在二(三)楼。

43、Excuse me.

对不起。

Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?

请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?

This way ,please.

请这边走

Turn left /right.

往左转/右转。

45、It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.

在大厅靠近大门。

46、It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.在地下室走廊尽头。

提醒用语:

47、Mind/(Watch)your step.

请走好。

48、Please be careful.

请当心。

49、Please don’t leave anything behind.

请别遗忘您的东西。

50、Don’t worry.

别担心。

51、Take it easy.

放心好了。

52、Please don’t smoke here.

请不要在这边抽烟。

告别语:

53、Goodbye.

再见。

54、See you late.

再见。

55、Good night .

晚安。

56、See you tomorrow.

明天见。

57、Goodbye and thank you for coming.

再见,谢谢您的光临。

58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.

再见,希望再见到您。

59、Have a nice trip!

一路平安!

60、Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!

祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!

前厅:

1、Have you a reservation?

您预定过了吗?

2、May I know your name and room number?

您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?

3、Here is your room key.

给您房间钥匙。

4、Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.

请去那边帐台付款。

5、Are these your baggage?

这些是您的行李吗?

May I take them for you?

我来帮您拿好吗?

客房部

6、Housekeeping .May I come in?

客房服务员,我可以进来吗?

7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.

请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。

8、I hope I’m not disturbing you.

我希望没有打扰您。

9、One moment ,madam. I’ll bring them to you right away .

等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。

10、I’ll send for an electrician( doctor , ……)

我给您请电工(大夫……)。

餐饮部:

11、Sit down , please .Here is the menu.

请坐,给您菜单,先生。

May I take your order ,sir?

您要点菜吗?

12、What would you like to have ,coffee or tea?

您要喝咖啡还是茶?

13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?

您用餐时要喝点酒吗?

14、Service hours are:

(餐厅)供应时间是:

7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.

早餐7点到9点。

11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.

午餐11点半到1点半。

6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.

晚餐6点半到8点半。

15、Here is the bill. Please sign it.

这是您的帐单,请签字。

销售用语:

1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?

您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?

2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.

这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。

3、We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.

我们给您九折优惠。

4、We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.

我们给陪同提供免费早餐。

5、We accept your terms.

我们接受您的条件。

公关用语:

6、May I introduce myself?

让我介绍我自己。

7、May I present you a litter souvenir?

请接受我们的一点小纪念品。

8、Let’s drink to our friendship!

为我们的友谊干杯!

9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!

建议为在座客人的健康干杯!

10、Cheers!

干杯!

(Bottoms!)

征求意见用语:

11、How do you like Chinese food?

您喜欢中国菜吗?

12、What do you think of our service ?

您对我们的服务有什么意见?

13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions). 谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。

14、I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.

这是违反饭店规章制度的。

15、In our hotel we don’t accept tips.

我们饭店是不收小费的。

It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.

我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。

Thank you all the same.

然而,还是要谢谢您。

16、I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for thedamage.

您必须赔偿。

17、Thank you for telling us about it.

谢谢您告诉我们

I’ll look into the mater right away.

我马上去处理这件事情。

18、Iassure you it wont happen again.

我保证此类事情不会再发生。

19、Please don’t worry ,sir (madam)

先生(夫人),请不必担心。

I’;; send someone up to your room right away.

我马上派人到你的房间去。

20、I can’t guarantee anything ,but I’ll try my best.

我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。

21、What can I show you.

您要买什么?

22、How do you like this fashion (color ,size ,design )?

您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?

23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.

这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。

Please try us again tomorrow.

请明天再来看看。

24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) yuan. 共计175元。

You may pay in cash or with credit card.

您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。

25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.

您真会买东西。您眼力真好。

咖啡厅常用英语口语情景对话

Hao: Good morning madam. What can I get you? Hao: 早上好,您要点什么? Jenny: I’d like a coffee please. Jenny: 我要一杯咖啡。 Hao: Certainly madam, what kind of coffee would you like? Hao: 您要哪一种? Jenny: What have you got? Jenny: 你们都有什么? Hao: Well we have espresso, cappuccino, latte, skinny latte or americano. Hao: 我们有义式浓缩咖啡,花式咖啡,拿铁咖啡,脱脂拿铁咖啡或美式咖啡。 Jenny: Goodness me! What a choice! I think I’ll have a cappuccino please Jenny: 这么多种类! 请给我一杯花式咖啡吧。 Hao: Here you are. You’ll find the sugar just over there. Hao: 给您,砂糖就在那边。 Ling: Would you like something to drink? Ling: 你想喝点什么? Jenny: Yes please. Do you have any teas? Jenny: 好的,你们有茶吗? Ling: Of course we have lots of teas? Ling: 当然,我们有很多。 Jenny: What do you recommend? Jenny: 你给推荐一种吧? Ling: What about a green tea or perhaps a jasmine tea? Ling: 你看绿茶或茉莉花茶,怎么样? Jenny: What’s this one? Jenny: 这是什么? Ling: That’s Oolong tea – it’s a Cantonese tea. Ling: 这是乌龙茶-是一种广东茶。 Jenny: Ok, I’ll try that. Jenny: 好吧,我想试试。 What can I get you? 你要点什么? What have you got? 你们有什么? What do you recommend? 你给推荐一下好吗? I’ll try that. 我来试试那个。

酒店英语情景对话精编版

日常用语(句子): 酒店常用英语 Restaurant 酒店里面的称为餐厅,酒店外的可以叫饭馆或者餐馆都可以 B&B 家庭式酒店 Boutique hotel 精品酒店 Resort 度假村 King-size 特大号床 Queen-size 大号床 Twin beds 双床房 Single bed 单床房 Double room 双人间 Single room 单人间 Suite 套房 Studio suite 公寓套房 Adjoining room 相邻房 Connecting room 连通房 Executive Floor 行政楼层 Bellboy 行李员 Concierge 礼宾 Receptionist 前台接待 Reception/Front desk 前台 Coach 旅游大巴 Reservation 预订(不是预定) Doorman 门房门童 Housekeeping staff 客房清洁人员 Room service 客房服务,有时特指客房送餐服务 Ground 花园 Tip 小费 Service charge 服务费 Turn down 开夜床服务(指的是傍晚的时候再次整理房间,使客人晚上睡的舒服) Executive room 商务房 Shuttle bus 班车 Do Not Disturb Sign /DND sign请勿打扰牌 Please Make Up sign /PMU sign 请收拾房间牌 check-out 退房 check-in 登记入住 lobby 大堂 Owner response: 业主回复 基本信息 23.May I have your name, please? 请问您贵姓? 10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out? 请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房? 59.What time do you expect to arrive, Sir? 请问大概什么时候到酒店,先生? 46.What time will the guest be arriving? 客人大概什么到达酒店? 11.How long will you stay in our hotel? 请问您打算逗留多长时间? 36.Could you h old the line, please? I’ll check our room availabilities for those days. 麻烦请您稍等,我们查询那段时间的房态。 37.Just a minute, please I’ll check our booking situation. 麻烦请您稍等,我需要查询我们的房态。 73.Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you. 麻烦请您稍等,我查询能否可以提供给您。 41.Could you hold on for a moment please? I’ll check our reservation record. 麻烦请您稍等,让我查询我们的预订纪录。 72.How many people are there in your party? 与您同行有多少人? 50.I’ll arrive one day early. Is that OK? 我那天早点到,可以吗?

酒店翻译常用英语

翻译对照词汇表 Restaurant 酒店里面的称为餐厅,酒店外的可以叫饭馆或者餐馆都可以 B&B 家庭式酒店 Boutique hotel 精品酒店 Resort 度假村 King-size 特大号床 Queen-size 大号床 Twin beds 双床房 Single bed 单床房 Double room 双人间 Single room 单人间 Suite 套房 Studio suite 公寓套房 Adjoining room 相邻房 Connecting room 连通房 Executive Floor 行政楼层 Bellboy 行李员 Concierge 礼宾 Receptionist 前台接待 Reception/Front desk 前台 Coach 旅游大巴 Reservation 预订(不是预定) Doorman 门房门童 Housekeeping staff 客房清洁人员 Room service 客房服务,有时特指客房送餐服务Ground 花园 Tip 小费 Service charge 服务费 Turn down 开夜床服务(指的是傍晚的时候再次整理房间,使客人晚上睡的舒服) Executive room 商务房 Shuttle bus 班车 Do Not Disturb Sign /DND sign请勿打扰牌 Please Make Up sign /PMU sign 请收拾房间牌check-out 退房 check-in 登记入住 lobby 大堂 Owner response: 业主回复 酒店岗位: Porter门房 Hotel Concierge酒店礼宾部 Procurement Manager; Purchasing Manager采购部经理Food & Beverage Manager; Catering Manager餐饮部经理 Table Hostess餐桌女服务员 Kitchen Hand; Kitchen Help; Kitchen Worker厨工 Cook; Chef厨师Head Chef厨师长 Cook炊事员 Assistant Manager大堂副理 Lobby Manager大堂经理 Tourist Guide导游 Sauce Cook调味汁厨师 Restaurant Manager饭店经理 Rooms Division Manager房务部经理 Second Chef副厨师长 Second Waiter副领班 Trainee Manager见习经理 Receptionist接待员 Bar Operative酒吧服务员 Hotel Accountant酒店会计 Chief Accountant; Financial Controller酒店主管会计;财务总监 Housekeeping Manager客房部经理 Executive Housekeeper; Head Housekeeper客房部主管Chambermaid客房女服务员 Head Waiter ;Captain领班 Floor Attendant楼层服务员 Travel Agent 旅游中介 Doorman门童 Pantryman配餐员 Front Desk Manager前台经理 Front Office Supervisor前台领班 Front Office Manager前厅经理 Assistant Front Office Manager前厅副理 Cleaner清洁工 Food Checker食品检验员 Vegetable Cook蔬菜厨师 Materials Manager物料经理 Western-Style Restaurant Manager西餐部经理Executive Assistant Manager行政副经理 Assistant Banquet Manager宴会部副经理 Banquet Manager宴会部经理 Night Manager夜班经理 Hotel Greeter迎宾员 Reservation Manager预订部经理 Chinese-Style Restaurant Manager中餐部经理Resident Manager驻店经理 Front Clerk; Reception Clerk总台接待员 room reservation客房预定 fully booked客满 types of rooms房间种类 double room双人房 standard room标准房 twin room双床房

英语日常情景对话

情景对话 你有什么计划吗? Nancy:Have a nice weekend! 周末好! Jerry:Thanks. You too! 谢谢!你也好! Nancy:Do you have any plans? 你有什么计划吗? Jerry:Well, my family's away and I can't afford to do much. What about you? 嗯,我家里人都走了,我承受不起做太多的事。你呢? Nancy:Oh, I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. 哦,我还没决定我要做什么呢。 这几天真是太打扰你了 John:Have you had a good time these past few days? 这几天玩得怎么样啊? Lily:Yes. Kunming is really a beautiful place. 好极了。昆明这地方真漂亮。 John:Thank you. You're welcome here anytime you want. 谢谢夸奖。什么时候想来就过来玩儿。 Lily:I'm afraid I've been a bother these past few days. 这几天真是太打扰你了。 John:Don't mention it. You know, we're old friends. 别这么客气。咱俩都老朋友了。 Lily:Well. Please come to Beijing if you have time, and let me do the honors. 好。有时间的话,一定来北京玩儿,让我也尽尽地主之宜。John:Okay. Have a safe trip. 好的。一路顺风。

酒店英语情景对话

酒店英语情景对话;唤醒服务 句型: 1.I'm going to Tianjln early tomorrow morning. 我明天一大早要去天津。 2.So I would like to request an early morning call. 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。 3.At what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning? 您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您? 4.But I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Tianjin by 10 o'clock.但我是10点钟必须赶到天津花园宾馆会议室。 5.That means that I'll have to be on the road by 7 o'clock at the latest. 就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。 6.In that case,I would like you to call me at 5∶45? 那样的话,你们明早5点45分叫醒我好吗? 7.OK.So we will wake you up at 5∶45 tomorrow morning. 好,那么我们明早5点45分叫醒您。 8.Will you do me a favour,Miss? 小姐,能帮个忙吗? 9.I wonder if your hotel has the morning call service. 不知道你们饭店是否有叫早服务。 10.Would you like a morning call? 您要叫醒服务吗? 11.I want to go to the Bund to enjoy the morning scenery there. 我想到外滩去欣赏那儿的景色。

酒店常用英语对话及词汇

酒店常用英文对话 一、酒店服务、时尚英语 Reserving a Room 预订酒店房间(电话) (H=Hotel, G=Guest) H: George’s Hotel. 这儿是乔治酒店。 G: I’d like to reserve a room. 我想预订一间房间。 H: When for Sir? 先生,什么时候要用? G: This weekend. 这周末。 H: Thank you. Just a moment, please. 谢谢。请等一会儿。 H: Front desk, sir. (总台接待员)先生,这儿是总台。 G: I want a single room with bath next Saturday. 我下星期六要一间有浴室的单人房。 H: Hold on, please. 请等一下。 (A few seconds later) (几秒钟以后) H: We’ll have it ready for you, sir. 先生,我们会为您准备好房间。 G: Fine. 好! H: May I have your name and phone number, sir? 先生,请问贵姓和电话号码? G: Yes, my name is XinHua Zhou, and the number is 116079. 我名叫周新华,电话号码是116079。 Inquiring about the Hotel Charges 询问酒店费用(电话) H: (Operator) George’s Hotel. Can be of any assistance? (接线生)乔治酒店。请问有什么贵干? G: Yes, I’d like to find out about the room charges. 我想了解住房费用。 H: Just a moment, sir. I’ll put you onto reservations. 先生,请等一会儿。我替您接订房部。 H: (Reservation Clerk) Reservations. Can I help you? (订房部员工)订房部。请问有什么事可以效劳? G: Yes, could you tell me the rates for your rooms? 您可以告诉我,你们房间的收费率吗? H: Yes. It’s 350 to 550 dollars for a single, 550 to 750 for a dou- ble for a twin. 可以。单人房收费350~550元,双人房收费550~750元。 G: I see. I am visiting your city in April. How soon should I make

酒店客房常用英语

酒店客房常用英语- 唤醒服务Wake-up Call Service. A:客房服务,我能为您做些什么吗? A: Room service, can I help you? B:我们早要去纽约,因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。 B: I’m going to Newyork early tomorrow morning. So I would like to request an early morning call. A:没问题,那么您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您? A: No problem, at what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning? B:请在明早6阒印? B: At 6 sharp tomorrow morning, please. B:请用电话叫醒,我不想吵醒邻居。 B: By phone, please. I don’t want to disturb my neighbors. A:好的,那么我们明早6点叫醒您。 A: OK. So we will wake you up at 6:00 tomorrow morning. A:你好,我想要办理入住。 A: Hello, I would like to check in, please. B:您在我们这里预定客房了吗? B: Do you have a reservation with us? A:是的,我在你们酒店预订了今晚的房间。 A: Yes, I booked a room here for tonight. B:请问您的尊姓大名? B: May I have your name, please? B:请让我看一下您的护照好吗? B: May I see your passport, please?

商场常用英语情景对话

关于购物对话用语 一、问好 hello/hi 你好 Nice to meet you. 见到你很高兴。 Nice to meet you too. 见到你很高兴。How are you 你好吗 I am fine, thank you, and you 我很好,你呢I am fine too. 我也很好。 How do you do 你好。(初次见面问候语)How do you do 你好。 二、迎宾 Welcome to Prada! 欢迎来到普拉达专卖! 三、打招呼 Good morning, sir/ madam早上好,先生/女士afternoon下午evening晚上What can I do for you/ May I help you 您需要什么 I am looking for/ need/ want to buy a... 我需要买...... Do you have any ... 你们有...... I'm just looking/ browsing.我只是随便看看。 四、询问衣服 How are these 这些怎么样 This one is great. May I try this on这款很不错。我可以试试吗 Sure, the fitting/dressing room is there.当然可以,试衣间在那边。 What's your size/ What size do you want你穿多大号的 Size (S, M, L, XL, XXL...)/数字 OK/ Is it fit 可以吗/合适吗 The fit isn't good. 尺寸不合适 It is too big/ small. Can I have a larger/ smaller size 太大了/太小了. 可以给我个大一点/小一点的吗 I’m sorry, it is out of stock for the time being.很抱歉,这个暂时缺货。 It fits well. 很适合 How do I look/ What do you think/ Does this look good on me 这件我穿着怎么样 You look very good. 你看起来很不错。 I will take it. 我要这件。 五、询问价格 How much does it cost/ is it 这件多少钱What is the price for this suit/...这套西装/......多少钱 5025 yuan/ dollars It's so expensive./ It costs too much.太贵了Can you make it cheaper能便宜些吗 Can you give me any discount/ Any discount 能给我一点折扣吗

酒店常用的英语情景对话

酒店常用的英语情景对话 现在国人出去外面的多了,那么外面去到外面要住酒店时,怎么跟人家表达呢?下面,小编在这给大家带来酒店常用的英语情景对话,欢迎大家借鉴参考! 入住 (F: Frontdesk G: Guest) F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you? 欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗? G: Id like a room, please. 我要住店。 F: Would you prefer a single or a double? 你是要单人间还是双人间呢? G: A double, please. How much is that? 双人间,价格是多少? F: Its $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying? 145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢? G: Just tonight. 就今晚。 F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please? 一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?

G: Its Davies. Robertson Davies. 我是达维斯。 F: And how do you spell that, sir? 怎么拼写呢? G: Its D-A-V-I-E-S. 是D-A-V-I-E-S。 F: So thats D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room? 好的,你想要如何付款? G: Do you take VISA? 能用VISA卡吗? F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express. 可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。 G: Great. Ill pay with VISA then.What time is checkout? 我用VISA付款,退房时间是? F: Checkout is at 10 oclock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know? 10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗? G: And is there a restaurant? 有餐厅吗? F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and theres a caf

酒店常用英语

附件 酒店常用英语词汇、语句介绍 一、酒店服务、时尚英语 Reserving a Room预订酒店房间(电话) (H=Hotel, G=Guest) H: George's Hotel. 这儿是乔治酒店。 G: I'd like to reserve a room. 我想预订一间房间。 H: When for Sir? 先生,什么时候要用? G: This weekend. 这周末。 H: Thank you. Just a moment, please. 谢谢。请等一会儿。 H: Front desk, sir. (总台接待员)先生,这儿是总台。 G: I want a single room with bath next Saturday. 我下星期六要一间有浴室的单人房。 H: Hold on, please. 请等一下。 (A few seconds later) (几秒钟以后) H: We'll have it ready for you, sir. 先生,我们会为您准备好房间。 G: Fine. 好! H: May I have your name and phone number, sir? 先生,请问贵姓和电话号码? G: Yes, my name is XinHua Zhou, and the number is 116079.

我名叫周新华,电话号码是116079。 Inquiring about the Hotel Charges 询问酒店费用(电话) H: (Operator) George's Hotel. Can be of any assistance? (接线生)乔治酒店。请问有什么贵干? G: Yes, I'd like to find out about the room charges. 我想了解住房费用。 H: Just a moment, sir. I'll put you onto reservations. 先生,请等一会儿。我替您接订房部。 H: (Reservation Clerk) Reservations. Can I help you? (订房部员工)订房部。请问有什么事可以效劳? G: Yes, could you tell me the rates for your rooms? 您可以告诉我,你们房间的收费率吗? H: Yes. It's 350 to 550 dollars for a single, 550 to 750 for a dou-ble for a twin. 可以。单人房收费350~550元,双人房收费550~750元。 G: I see. I am visiting your city in April. How soon should I make a reservation. 我明白了。我打算在4月份往贵市。我应提早多少时候订房呢? H: Well, the sooner, the better. If you've made your schedule, why don't you book the room now? 那么,越早越好。如果您已拟定您的旅游计划,您何不现在订房? Making a Hotel Reservation订房(电话) G: Hello. 喂! H: (Operator) Green's Hotel. Can I help you, sir? (接线生)费尔蒙酒店。先生,请问有何贵干? G: Yes, I'd like to make a reservation. 我想订房。 H: Thank you, I'll connect you with our reservation clerk. 谢谢。我替您接我们订房部职员。 G: Thank you. 谢谢您。 H:(Reservation Clerk) Hello, reservation office. Can I help you? (订房部员工)订房部,请问有什么可以效劳? G: Yes, I'd like to reserve a double room with bath for November twenty-first and twenty-sixth.

(完整word版)英语日常用语情景对话

?日常用语: 就是日常生活中的交际用语,如Thank you. Sorry.等 谚语: 即是人们生活中常用的现成的话。 谚语类似成语,但口语性强,通俗易懂,而且一般都表达一个完整的意思,形式上差不多都是一两个短句。 例如:Helaughsbestwholaughslast.谁笑到最后,谁就笑得最好。 Nopains,nogains.没有付出,就没有收获。 ?英语日常交际用语分类: 打招呼与告别用语(Greeting and Saying Good-bye) 1.-How are you ? -I’m fine, thanks. 2. -Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you, too. 谈论颜色(Talking about colour) 1. -What colour is it? -It’s red. 2. -What’s you favourite colour, Jenny? -My favourite colour is blue. 3. -How many colours do you like? -Three. 谈论高度(Talking about height) 1. -Are you short or tall? -I’m short/tall. 2. -How tall am I, Mr Wood? -You’re 1.6 metres tall. 看病用语(Seeing a doctor) 1. -What’s the matter? -I cut my knee. It hurts. 就餐用语(Having meals) 1. -Would you like some dumpling? -No, thanks./ Yes please. 2. I’d like porridge for breakfast. 3. It’s /Thery’re delicious. 4. What would you like for supper? 5. -Are you ready to order? -Yes, please. I’d like……. 谈论天气(Talking about weather) 1 -How is the weather today?/What’s the weather like today?

英语情景对话——常用

英语情景对话——常用 英语情景对话一 对春节期间的烟花爆竹燃放问题的讨论 A:Happy new year, LIU, It is nice to enjoy New year holiday, but the noise of the fireworks and firecrackers bothers me recently. B: Happy new year, On the contrary,I think the fireworks and firecrackers is as nice as the Spring festival. A:Oh no, A t New Year’s Eve, I was up all night because there is too much noise outside. I think fireworks and firecrackers should be prohibited. B:I may not agree with you. The noise of them is a symbol of lively festive atmosphere. And I set off some fireworksat New Year’s Eve. It’s so interesting. A: Ok, the noise, is a piece of cake, it is just for me. But fireworks and crackers will cause air pollution. When firework is set off, it will produce lots of sulfur dioxide which is harmful to our environment. What’s more, fireworks and crackers do lots of harm to people. To make the matter worse, children love playing carelessly with firecrackers, which more often cause conflagration. B: Yeah, some of what you have said is true and It should cause the attention of people. But as long as people pay attention to safety when setting off, I think, It'sunderstandable to set off fireworks and firecrackers during the festival and they should not be prohibited. A:There also exist potential hazards in manufacturing, shipping and storing them. B: As a traditional way to celebrate the New Year, quite a few people think firecrackers have become part of our Chinese culture. Lots of fun will be gone with the ban of firecrackers. A: True, to change a custom is not easy, and people are not ready for such drastic action, but it will pay in the long run if the setting off of firecrackers is effectively banned in the cities. B: Maybe, we can celebrate our holiday by other ways instead of setting off firework.

酒店入住常用英语(一)

前厅——登记入店 美联英语提供 入住客人: I reserved a room for tonight.我预定了个房间。 I’d like a key to room 809,please.请给我809房间的钥匙。 Is there a room available for tonight?今晚有空房间吗? Can you help me with this form?你能帮我填这张表吗? Do you have anything to declare?有什么需要报关的吗? I’d like to reconfirm my flight?我想确认一下我的机票。 What time does the dining room open?餐厅什么时候营业? When will it be ready?什么时候能准备好? Can you keep my valuables?你能帮我保管贵重物品吗? Please bring me a pot of boiled water?请送一壶热水. May I have a wake-up call?早晨能叫醒我吗? A wake-up call, please.请提供叫醒服务。 Can I borrow a hair-dryer?我可以借一下电吹风吗? The room next door is noisy.隔壁太吵。 Could I possibly have another room key?我能再要一把房间的钥匙吗? I locked myself out.我把自己锁在门外了。 Would you send someone up?请派位服务员来一下 以上安格英语老师介绍的酒店实用英语口语是办理入住手续及一些相关服务时大家需要了解的口语,当我们在酒店内享受自助餐或是其他服务时,服务员往往会向我们推荐一些其他的项目、或是让我们对他们的服务作出评价,下面一些句子是大家必须了解的: 1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have? 您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)? 2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff. 这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。 3、We'll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount. 我们给您九折优惠。 4、We'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts. 我们给陪同提供免费早餐。 5、We accept your terms. 我们接受您的条件。 6、May I introduce myself? 让我介绍我自己。 7、May I present you a litter souvenir? 请接受我们的一点小纪念品。 8、Let's drink to our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯! 9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests! 建议为在座客人的健康干杯! 10、Cheers!(Bottoms!) 干杯!

酒店常用英语术语

酒店英语缩略术语 General 一般 GM General Manager总经理 DGM Deputy General Manager副总经理 DO Director of Operations 营运总监(相当于住店经理) RM Resident Manager驻店经理 DBD Director of Business Department 发展总监(相当于销售总监) FC Finance Controller财务总监 DHR Director of Human Resource人力资源总监 HOD Manager of Department部门经理 MOD Manager on Duty值班经理 FOM Front Office Manager前厅部经理 AFOM Acting Front Office Manager前厅部副经理 GSC Guest Service Center (Manager) 大堂副理(希尔顿)(一般:Assistant Manager,Duty Manager) GSM Guest Service Manager客服经理 GST Guest 客人 RDM Rooms Division Manager客房经理 DOR Director of Rooms 房务总监 SALT Satisfactory And Loyalty Tracking 满意度和忠诚度调查(HILTON) GSTS Guest Satisfaction Tracking System 宾客意见调查系统(IHG) ESPS Employee Satisfaction Pulse Survey 员工满意度调查 TQM Total Quality Management 全面质量管理 SOP Standard Operating Procedures 标准经营程序 QES Quality Evaluation System 质量评估系统 Finance 财务 POM* Propriety of Maintenance IBFC*Income Before Fixed Cost,固定费用前收益,相当于以前的GOP EBITDA*希尔顿税前利润。1.earings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization 付息,纳税,贬值及折旧前收益 2. earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization 未计股息,税款,折旧和债务前的利润,税前利润,毛收益(额) (息税折旧摊销前利润)

英语日常情景对话有用的情景对话资料28324

二十一个场景对话 目录 1、你有什么计划吗? (2) 2、这几天真是太打扰你了 (3) 3、英文问路指路 (4) 4、这位子有人坐吗? (6) 5、打电话预定餐厅位子 (8) 6、商务宴会中的英文点菜方式 (10) 7、At Breakfast 吃早餐 (14) 8、如何用英语买火车票 (16) 9、谈薪水必备英语口语 (17) 10、On a Bus 在公共汽车上 (21) 11、Asking Favors 求助 (23) 12、Making an Appointment 预约 (25) 13、Saying Goodbye 告别 (26) 14、Meeting old friends 老友重逢 (28) 15、Saying Thank You 道谢 (30) 16、介绍和开场白 (32) 17、Finding a Room 找住房 (34) 18、At a Hotel 在旅馆 (36)

19、The weather 天气 (38) 20、这里停车每小时多少钱? (39) 21、为什么突然要辞职呢? (40) 1、你有什么计划吗? Nancy:Have a nice weekend! 周末好! Jerry:Thanks. You too!

谢谢!你也好! Nancy:Do you have any plans? 你有什么计划吗? Jerry:Well, my family's away and I can't afford to do much. What about you? 嗯,我家里人都走了,我承受不起做太多的事。你呢? Nancy:Oh, I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. 哦,我还没决定我要做什么呢。 2、这几天真是太打扰你了 John:Have you had a good time these past few days? 这几天玩得怎么样啊? Lily:Yes. Kunming is really a beautiful place. 好极了。昆明这地方真漂亮。

相关文档
最新文档