基础英语句子翻译

基础英语句子翻译
基础英语句子翻译

1、不管将来会怎样,我们都应该对自己有信心。

Whatever the future will be like, we should have faith in ourselves.

2、他躺在路旁,头部受到严重损伤。

He lay on the roadside with his head badly damaged.

3、他是一名推销员,卖些家庭药品、香料或诸如此类的东西。

He is a salesman, selling home remedies, spices or something like that.

4、参加面试的时候,外表也是一个很重要的因素。因为这是你给他人留下的第一印象。

Appearance is essential in an interview, for it is the first impression you make on others.

5、只要你专心,任何困难也无法阻止你实现自己的目标。

As long as you set your mind to it, nothing will stop you from accomplishing your goal.

6、在美国长岛,马丁?维根拥有一处夏天独家的理想出去——乡村小屋。

Martin Weigen owned a cottage on Long Island, USA, which is sound for summer vacation.

7、他的耳朵有点背,所以只记下了一个对他来说一点意义都没有的名字。

He was a little hard of hearing so he only gotted down a

name which meant nothing to.

8、那两个难民衣衫褴褛,四肢长满脓疮,眼窝深陷着。

The two refugees wore in rags, had sunken eyes and scores all over their arms and legs.

9、让威瑟斯感到吃惊的是,这两个难民尽管受尽折磨,但却并没有表现出满腔仇恨。

To Wither’s amazement,in spite of the hardship the refugees had endared; they didn’t appear to be hateful. 10、这两位失散多年的老朋友双手紧握着,回忆着旧事,难舍难分。The two long-lost friends held their hands and reminisced inseparable all the time.,

11、如果听了你的建议我就不会损失这笔钱了。

If I had take/followed your advice, I wouldn't have lost the sum of money.

12、要不是他们及时赶到,这孩子就没命了。

But that they arrived in time, the child would have died. 13、如果遇到太空人,你会对他说什么呢?

What should you say to him if you were to meet a spaceman.

14、如果我懂法语,昨天就可以轻松地和老外交谈了。

If I knew French I could have talked with the foreigner easily yesterday.

15、我本来是可以把车借给你的,你当时为什么不来找我呢?

I could have lent you my car why didn't you come to me then?

16、如果真有世界末日,地球上的一切生命就不复存在。

If there were to the world’s end there could no life on the earth any more.

17、工资比我预期的要低。早知如此,我就不接受这份工作了。The pay is lower than I expected had I know it earlier I wouldn't have accepted the job.

18、时间再充裕些,实验的效果就会更好。

With more time the result of the experiment could have been better.

19、蜜蜂通过舞蹈告知同伴哪儿有花蜜。

By dancing, a bee tells its fellow where they can find nectar.

20、为了家庭,妈妈最终放弃了自己为之奋斗了二十年的事业。For the family, my mother eventually gave up the cause for which she had fought for twenty years.

21、我一点儿也弄不明白他说这话的意思。

I can’t make any sense of what he said, How about you?

22、事实证明她是一位杰出的和平使者。是她阻止了这场战争。She proved to be an outstanding peace-maker. It was she who had stopped the war.

23、因特网是一个伟大的发明,因为它给人们的工作和生活带来了巨大的便利。

Internet is a great invention in that it has brought about great convenience to people’s work and life.

24、他不断寻找更快捷、更有效的方法来进行这个试验。

He is constantly searching for faster and more efficient ways to conduct the experiment.

25、我们完全遵守政府在环境保护方面的标准和规定。

We are in full compliance with the government’s sta ndards and regulations in environmental protection.

26、这个印刷厂每天要处理大量的废物。

This printing plant has/had to deal with a considerable amount of waste every day.

27、为了和环境保护机构的政策保持一致,我们决定使用以大豆为原材料的油墨。

In tune with EPA policies, we have made up our mind to use soy-based ink.

28、公司已经承诺要净化周围的环境。

The company has committed to cleaning up the environment around it.

29、他命令所有人都呆在房间里。

He ordered that all the people should stay in the room.

30、大家都赞成会议延期的建议。

All of us agreed about the suggestion that the meeting should be put of.

31、要是我早点认识你该多好!

If only I had known you earlier.

32、我真希望昨天没对她说那些不得体的话。

I wish that I hadn’t spoken there improper words to her yesterday.

33、他说起话来就好像是在外国生活过似的。

He talks as if he had ever lived abroad.

34、该回家了,不然你妈妈会担心你的。

It’s time that you went back home, or your mother will worry about.

35、即使我当时知道他的地址,也没时间去看他。

Even if I had known his address then, I wouldn’t have had time to visit him.

36、汤姆竟然会辞去这么好的工作,真是不可思议。

It is unthinkable that T om should quit such a good job.

37、我喜欢旅行,他也喜欢。

I like travelling, so does he.

38、他工作太努力,根本抽不出时间去旅行。

So hard does he work, that he has no time to go travelling.

39、我的老师如果在这儿,他会提些好建议的。

Were my teacher here, he would give me some good advice.

40、我永远不会忘记这件事。

Never will I forget it.

41、直到把我撞倒了他才看见我。

No until he knocked me down did he see me.

42、他刚一进房间,电话铃就响了。

No sooner had he entered the room than the telephone rang.

43、在草地上坐着一对老人和一条狗。

On the grass sat an old man and a dog.

44、我绝对不会放弃我的计划。

Never will I give up my plan.

大学英语B翻译句子

英译汉句子 1.Stay here before I get back. 答案:在我回来之前别离开。 2.The whole process required a great deal of effort, skill and a luck. 答案:整个过程需要很大的努力,需要高度的技巧,还需要运气。 3.I'll write to you as soon as I get there. 答案:我一到那儿就给你写信。 4.My classmate is much cleverer than I. 答案:我的同学比我聪明多了。 5.Look out the window it's still raining today! 答案:看窗外,今天还在下雨。 6.I knocked on his door but nobody came to answer it. 答案:我敲了他的门,但没人来开门。 7.I do want to know what really happened. 答案:我确实想知道到底发生了什么事。 8.He doesn't know what life means to him. 答案:他不知道人生的意义。 9.I was too excited to say a word in front of him. 答案:我当时太兴奋了,以至于在他面前什么也说不出来了。10.Apples here like water and sunshine. 答案:这里的苹果喜欢水和阳光。 11.Have you seen Tom recently? 答案:最近你看见汤姆了吗? 12.Life is meaningless without a purpose. 答案:没有目标的生活是毫无意义的。 13.He was too tired to go on reading. 答案:他太累了,无法再阅读了。 14.My problem is that I don't have much time to do the work. 答案:我的问题在于我没有多少时间干这工作。

(完整版)医学专业英语翻译及答案

Chapter 1 Passage 1 Human Body In this passage you will learn: 1. Classification of organ systems 2. Structure and function of each organ system 3. Associated medical terms To understand the human body it is necessary to understand how its parts are put together and how they function. The study of the body's structure is called anatomy; the study of the body's function is known as physiology. Other studies of human body include biology, cytology, embryology, histology, endocrinology, hematology, immunology, psychology etc. 了解人体各部分的组成及其功能,对于认识人体是必需的。研究人体结构的科学叫解剖学;研究人体功能的科学叫生理学。其他研究人体的科学包括生物学、细胞学、胚胎学、组织学、内分泌学、血液学、遗传学、免疫学、心理学等等。 Anatomists find it useful to divide the human body into ten systems, that is, the skeletal system, the muscular system, the circulatory system, the respiratory system, the digestive system, the urinary system, the endocrine system, the nervous system, the reproductive system and the skin. The principal parts of each of these systems are described in this article. 解剖学家发现把整个人体分成骨骼、肌肉、循环、呼吸、消化、泌尿、内分泌、神经、生殖系统以及感觉器官的做法是很有帮助的。本文描绘并阐述了各系统的主要部分。 The skeletal system is made of bones, joints between bones, and cartilage. Its function is to provide support and protection for the soft tissues and the organs of the body and to provide points of attachment for the muscles that move the body. There are 206 bones in the human skeleton. They have various shapes - long, short, cube - shaped, flat, and irregular. Many of the long bones have an interior space that is filled with bone marrow, where blood cells are made. 骨骼系统由骨、关节以及软骨组成。它对软组织及人体器官起到支持和保护作用,并牵动骨胳肌,引起各种运动。人体有206根骨头。骨形态不一,有长的、短、立方的、扁的及不规则的。许多长骨里有一个内层间隙,里面充填着骨髓,这即是血细胞的制造场所。 A joint is where bones are joined together. The connection can be so close that no movement is possible, as is the case in the skull. Other kinds of joints permit movement: either back and forth in one plane - as with the hinge joint of the elbow - or movement around a single axis - as with the pivot joint that permits the head to rotate. A wide range of movement is possible when the ball - shaped end of one bone fits into a socket at the end of another bone, as they do in the shoulder and hip joints. 关节把骨与骨连接起来。颅骨不能运动,是由于骨与骨之间的连接太紧密。但其它的关节可允许活动,如一个平面上的前后屈伸运动,如肘关节;或是绕轴心旋转运动,如枢轴点允许头部转动。如果一根骨的球形末端插入另一根骨的臼槽里,大辐度的运动(如肩关节、髋关节)即成为可能。 Cartilage is a more flexible material than bone. It serves as a protective, cushioning layer where bones come together. It also connects the ribs to the breastbone and provides a structural base for the nose and the external ear. An infant's skeleton is made of cartilage that is gradually replaced by bone as the infant grows into an adult. 软骨是一种比一般骨更具韧性的物质。它是骨连结的保护、缓冲层。它把肋骨与胸骨连结起来,也是鼻腔与内耳的结构基础。一个婴儿的骨骼就是由软骨组成,然后不断生长、

财务管理专业英语 句子及单词翻译

Financial management is an integrated decision-making process concerned with acquiring, financing, and managing assets to accomplish some overall goal within a business entity. 财务管理是为了实现一个公司总体目标而进行的涉及到获取、融资和资产管理的综合决策过程。 Decisions involving a firm’s short-term assets and liabilities refer to working capital management. 决断涉及一个公司的短期的资产和负债提到营运资金管理 The firm’s long-term financing decisions concern the right-hand side of the balance sheet. 该公司的长期融资决断股份资产负债表的右边。 This is an important decision as the legal structure affects the financial risk faced by the owners of the company. 这是一个重要的决定作为法律结构影响金融风险面对附近的的业主的公司。 The board includes some members of top management(executive directors), but should also include individuals from outside the company(non-executive directors). 董事会包括有些隶属于高层管理人员(执行董事),但将也包括个体从外公司(非执行董事)。 Maximization of shareholder wealth focuses only on stockholders whereas maximization of firm value encompasses all financial claimholders including common stockholders, debt holders, and preferred stockholders. 股东财富最大化只集中于股东,而企业价值最大化包含所有的财务债券持有者,包括普通股股东,债权人和优先股股东。 Given these assumptions,shareholders’ wealth maximization is consistent with the best interests of stakeholders and society in the long run。 根据这些假设,从长期来看,股东财富最大化与利益相关者和社会的最好利润是相一致的。 No competing measure that can provide as comprehensive a measure of a firm’s standi ng. Given these assumptions, shareholders’ wealth maximization is consistent with the best interests of stakeholders and society in the long run. 没有竞争措施,能提供由于全面的一个措施的一个公司的站。给这些臆说,股东'财富最大化一贯不比任何人差项目干系人项目利益相关者的利益,社会从长远说来。 In reality, managers may ignore the interests of shareholders, and choose instead to make investment and financing decisions that benefit themselves. 在现实中,经理可能忽视股东的利益,而是选择利于自身的投资和融资决策。 Financial statements are probably the important source of information from which these various stakeholders(other than management) can assess a firm’s financial health. 财务报表可能是最重要的信息来源,除管理者以外的各种利益相关者可以利用这些报表来评估一个公司的财务状况。 The stockholders’ equity section lists preferred stock, common stock and capital surplus and accumulated retained earnings. 股东权益列示有优先股,普通股,资本盈余和累积留存收益。 The assets, which are the “things” the company owns, are listed in the order of decreasing liquidity, or length of time it typically takes to convert them to cash at fair market values, beginning with the firm’s current assets. 资产,也就是公司拥有的东西,是按照流动性递减的顺序或将它们转换为公允市场价值所需要的时间来排列的,通常从流动资产开始。The market value of a firm’s equity is equal to the number of shares of common stock outstanding times the price per share, while the amoun t reported on the firm’s balance sheet is basically the cumulative amount the firm raised when issuing common stock and any reinvested net income(retained earnings). 公司权益的市场价值等于其发行在外的普通股份数乘以每股价格,而资产负债表上的总额则主要是公司在发行普通股以及分配任何再投资净收益(留存收益)时累积的数额。 When compared to accelerated methods, straight-line depreciation has lower depreciation expense in the early years of asset life, which tends to a higher tax expense but higher net income. 与加速折旧法相比,直线折旧法在资产使用年限的早期折旧费用较低,这也会趋向于较高的税金费用和较高的净收入。 The statement of cash flows consists of three sections:(1)operating cash flows,(2)investing cash flows, and(3)financing cash flows. Activities in each area that bring in cash represent sources of cash while activities that involve spending cash are uses of cash. 该声明现金流量表包含三个部分:(1)经营现金流,(2)投资的现金流,(3)融资现金流。在每个地区活动带来现金来源的现金而代表活动涉及到花钱是使用现金 Financing activities include new debt issuances, debt repayments or retirements, stock sales and repurchases, and cash dividend payments. 筹资活动,包括发行新债券,偿还债务,股票销售和回购,以及现金股利支付。 Not surprisingly, Enron’s executives had realized some $750 million in salaries, bonuses and profits from stock options in the 12 months before the company went bankrupt. 毫不奇怪, 公司破产前的十二个月里,安然的高管们实现了7.5亿美金的工资、奖金和股票期权利润。First, financial ratios are not standardized. A perusal of the many financial textbooks and other sources that are available will often show differences in how to calculate some ratios. 首先,财务比率不规范。一个参考的许多金融教科书及来源,可将经常表现出差异如何计算一些率。 Liquidity ratios indicate a firm’s ability to pay its obligations in the short run. 流动性比率表明公司的支付能力在短期内它的义务。 Excessively high current ratios, however, may indicate a firm may have too much of its long-term investor-supplied capital invested in short-term low-earning current assets. 当前的比率过高,然而,可能表明,一个公司可能有太多的长期 investor-supplied资本投资于短期low-earning流动资产 In an inflationary environment, firms that use last-in, first-out(LIFO)inventory valuation will likely have lower current ratios than firms that use first-in, first-out(FIFO). 在一个通货膨胀的环境下,企业选择使用后进先出法对存货计价的公 司比采用先进先出法的公司有一个低的流动比率。 The cash ratio is too conservative to accurately reflect a firm’s liquidity position because it assumes that firms can fund their current liabilities with only cash and marketable securities. 流动比率太稳健不能正确反映一个公司的流动性状况,因为在这一比率假定公司仅仅用现金和有价证券就可以偿还流动负债。 Debt management ratios characterize a firm in terms of the relative mix of debt and equity financing and provide measures of the long-term debt paying ability of the firm. 描述一个公司债务管理比率从相对的混合的债务和股权融资的措施, 提供长期偿债能力的公司。 Total capital includes all non-current liabilities plus equity, and thus excludes short-term debt. 资本总额包括所有非流动负债加上股本,从而排除短期贷款。 Net profit margins vary widely by the type of industry. 有着很大的不同,其净利润为典型的产业。 Note that earnings before interest and taxes, rather than net income, Is used in the numerator because interest is paid with pre-tax dollars, and the firm’s ability to pay current interest is not affected by taxes. 注意,分子中用的是息税前利润而不是净收入,这是因为利息是税前支付的,公司支付现金利息的能力不受税收的影响。 Managers should analyze the tradeoff between any increased sales from a more lenient credit policy and the associated costs of longer collection periods and more uncollected receivables to determine whether changing the firm’s credit sales policy could increase shareholder’s we alth. 管理者应该分析权衡增加的销售从一个更为宽松的信贷政策和相关费用较长的周期和更多的应收账款收集来决定是否改变公司的信用销售的政策可能会增加股东的财富。 If the receivables collection period exceeds a firm’s credit terms this may indicate that a firm is ineffective in collecting its credit sales or is granting credit to marginal customers. 如果应收账款采集时间超过公司的信用条款这也许说明了企业信用销售收集它无效或给予客户信用边缘。 A low, declining ratio may suggest the firm has continued to build up inventory in the face of weakening demand or may be carrying and reporting outdated or obsolete inventory that could only be sold at reduced prices, if at all. 一个低税率、下降率可能显示这个公司已经持续不断地加强库存面对需求不断减弱或可能携带和报告过期或过时的库存,只能减价出售。Thus, the operating profit margin, which indicates the operating profit generated per dollar of net sales, measures t he firm’s operating profitability before financing costs. 因此,经营利润,预示着美元营业利润产生的净销售额,公司的经营利润措施在融资成本。 If the firm’s fixed assets are old and have been depreciated to a low book value, and the assets have not lost their productive ability, the low figure in the denominator will inflate ROA. 如果公司固定资产比较旧,分母的减少会是ROA折旧到低的账面价值,但是资产并没有失去生产能力。 Return on common equity(ROCE) focuses on just the return to common shareholders and is computed by removing the dividends to preferred shareholders from net income and dividing by the capital provided by common shareholders. 普通股权益报酬率仅仅关注普通股股东的报酬率,用净收入扣除优先股股利除以普通股股东提供的资本计算得到。 Dividend yield represents parts of a stock’s total return; another part of a st ock’s total return is price appreciation. 代表部分股息率的股票总回报;另一部分是一个股票的总回报价格上涨。 In fact, of all the concepts used in finance, none is more important than the time value of money, also called discounted cash flow(DCF) analysis. 事实上,财务上所有的概念中,货币时间价值是最重要的,也称作是折现调整现金流量折价分析。

专业英语翻译

Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology 141 (2011) 133–138 Contents lists available at ScienceDirect Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology j o u r n a l h o m e p a g e :w w w.e l s e v i e r.c o m /l o c a t e /v e t i m m Short communication Saccharomyces cerevisiae decreases in?ammatory responses induced by F4+enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli in porcine intestinal epithelial cells Galliano Zanello a ,b ,1,Franc ?ois Meurens a ,1,Mustapha Berri a ,Claire Chevaleyre a ,Sandrine Melo a ,Eric Auclair b ,Henri Salmon a ,? a Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA),UR1282,Infectiologie Animale et SantéPublique,F-37380Nouzilly (Tours),Indre et Loire,France b SociétéIndustrielle Lesaffre,Lesaffre Feed Additives,Marcq-en-Baroeul,France a r t i c l e i n f o Article history: Received 19October 2010Received in revised form 13December 2010 Accepted 31January 2011Keywords: Saccharomyces cerevisiae Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli Pig Intestinal epithelial cells Cytokines Chemokines a b s t r a c t Probiotic yeasts may provide protection against intestinal in?ammation induced by enteric pathogens.In piglets,infection with F4+enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli (ETEC)leads to in?ammation,diarrhea and intestinal damage.In this study,we investigated whether the yeast strains Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Sc ,strain CNCM I-3856)and S.cerevisiae variety boulardii (Sb ,strain CNCM I-3799)decreased the expression of pro-in?ammatory cytokines and chemokines in intestinal epithelial IPI-2I cells cultured with F4+ETEC.Results showed that viable Sc inhibited the ETEC-induced TNF-?gene expression whereas Sb did not.In contrast,killed Sc failed to inhibit the expression of pro-in?ammatory genes.This inhibition was dependent on secreted soluble factors.Sc culture supernatant decreased the TNF-?,IL-1?,IL-6,IL-8,CXCL2and CCL20ETEC-induced mRNA.Furthermore,Sc culture supernatant ?ltrated fraction <10kDa displayed the same effects excepted for TNF-?.Thus,our results extended to Sc (strain CNCM I-3856)the inhibitory effects of some probiotic yeast strains onto in?ammation. ? 2011 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved. 1.Introduction Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli (ETEC)are pathogenic gram negative bacteria which infect humans and sev-eral species of farm animals such as calves and pigs.ETEC interacts with intestinal epithelial cells,colonizes the small intestine and secretes enterotoxins such as the heat-labile enterotoxins (LT),the heat-stable enterotox-ins (STa and/or STb),and the enteroaggregative E .coli heat-stable enterotoxin 1(EAST1)(Nagy and Fekete,2005).In pigs,ETEC infection and enterotoxin secretions can induce intestinal in?ammation and diarrhea resulting in reduced growth rate,increased mortality and economic ?Corresponding author.Tel.:+33247427331;fax:+33247427779.E-mail addresses:salmon@tours.inra.fr ,henri.salmon@tours.inra.fr (H.Salmon).1 These authors contributed equally to this work.loss (Fairbrother et al.,2005).Moreover,F4+ETEC strain induce pro-in?ammatory response in intestinal epithe-lial cells (Devriendt et al.,2010).Administration of the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae variety boulardii (Sb )has been shown to protect pigs in reducing ETEC transloca-tion (Lessard et al.,2009).In vitro studies showed that Sb secretes soluble factors that decrease the expression of pro-in?ammatory cytokines induced by enteric pathogens (Zanello et al.,2009).However,to our knowledge,there is no in vitro data regarding the anti-in?ammatory effects of S.cerevisiae (Sc )secreted soluble factors.Sc and Sb are members of the same species but they differ geneti-cally,metabolically and physiologically (Edwards-Ingram et al.,2007;Hennequin et al.,2001).Thus,in this study,we assessed if the non-commensal and non-pathogenic yeasts Sc (strain CNCM I-3856)and Sb (strain CNCM I-3799)secreted factors allowing the down-regulation of pro-in?ammatory gene expression in intestinal epithe-lial cells cultured with F4+ETEC.Sc (strain CNCM I-3856) 0165-2427/$–see front matter ? 2011 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.doi:10.1016/j.vetimm.2011.01.018

大学英语重点句子翻译

1.It was my ambition to have her read to me while I churned; once she granted my wish, but she read off my story before I brought her butter. 我的奢望是她念我来搅拌;有一次她满足了我的愿望,可是我要听的故事她念完了,她要的黄油我却还没弄好。 2.Yet regardless of where they came from, I cannot remember a time when I was not in love with them 不过,姑且不论书本从何而来,我不记得自己有什么时候不爱书 3.Neither of my parents had come from homes that could afford to buy many books, but though it must have been something of a strain on his salary, as the youngest officer in a young insurance company, my father was all the while carefully selecting and ordering away for what he and Mother thought we children should grow up with. 我的父母都不是来自那种买得起许多书的家庭。然而,虽然买书准得花去他不少薪金,作为一家成立不久的保险公司最年轻的职员,父亲一直在精心挑选、不断订购他和母亲认为儿童成长应读的书。4.Besides the bookcase in the living room, which was always called "the library", there were the encyclopedia tables and dictionary stand under windows in our dining room. 除了客厅里有一向被称作“图书室”的书橱,餐厅的窗子下还有几张摆放百科全书的桌子和一个字典架。 5.To both my parents I owe my early acquaintance with a beloved Mark Twain. 多亏了我的父母,我很早就接触了受人喜爱的马克?吐温。 6.It ends with not one but two morals, both engraved on rings: "Do what you ought, come what may," and "If we would be great, we must first learn to be good." 书末讲的道德寓意不是一条,而是两条,都印在环形图案里:“不管发生什么,该做的就去做”,还有“想做伟人,必须先学会做个好人”。7.This book was lacking its front cover, the back held on by strips of pasted paper, now turned golden, in several layers, and the pages stained, flecked, and tattered around the edges; its garish illustrations had come unattached but were preserved, laid in. 这本书没了封面,封底用几条纸片粘牢,有好几层,如今都泛黄了,书页上污迹斑斑,边角处都破碎了;书中花哨的插图脱了页,但都保存良好,夹在书里。 8.I live in gratitude to my parents for initiating me — as early as I begged for it, without keeping me waiting — into knowledge of the word, into reading and spelling, by way of the alphabet. 我感激父母通过认识字母对我——早在我要求之时,而没有让我等待——进行文字启蒙,教我阅读和拼写。 9.Fuelling the shift toward vegetarianism have been the health recommendations of medical research. 推动人们转向素食的是医学研究提出的关于如何 增进健康的建议。 10.We've been running the human biological engine on the wrong fuel." “我们一向利用不合适的养料来维持人类生理引 擎的运转。” 11.Earlier this month, charges were laid against a large Alberta feedlot operator for dumping 30 million litres of cattle manure into the Bow River, "killing everything in its path," as a news story described it. 本月初,阿尔伯达一家大型围栏肥育地经营者被指控将3千万升牛粪排入博河, “沿途生灵悉数被毁”,一则新闻这么报道。 12.Our environment also includes the animals killed for their meat. It has become an accepted fact that today's factory-farmed

《自动化专业英语》中英文翻译-中文部分

第二部分 控制理论 第1章 1.1控制系统的引入 人类控制自然力量的设计促进人类历史的发展,我们已经广泛的能利用这种量进行在人类本身力量之外的物理进程?在充满活力的20世纪中,控制系统工程的发展已经使得很多梦想成为了现实?控制系统工程队我们取得的成就贡献巨大?回首过去,控制系统工程主要的贡献在机器人,航天驾驶系统包括成功的实现航天器的软着陆,航空飞机自动驾驶与自动控制,船舶与潜水艇控制系统,水翼船?气垫船?高速铁路自动控制系统,现代铁路控制系统? 以上这些类型的控制控制系统和日常生活联系紧密,控制系统是一系列相关的原件在系统运行的基础上相互关联的构成的,此外控制系统存在无人状态下的运行,如飞机自控驾驶,汽车的巡航控制系统?对于控制系统,特别是工业控制系统,我们通常面对的是一系列的器件,自动控制是一个复合型的学科?控制工程师的工作需要具有力学,电子学,机械电子,流体力学,结构学,无料的各方面的知识?计算机在控制策略的执行中具有广泛的应用,并且控制工程的需求带动了信息技术的与软件工程的发展? 通常控制系统的范畴包括开环控制系统与闭环控制系统,两种系统的区别在于是否在系统中加入了闭环反馈装置? 开环控制系统 开环控制系统控制硬件形式很简单,图2.1描述了一个单容液位控制系统, 图2.1单容液位控制系统 我们的控制目标是保持容器的液位h 在水流出流量V 1变化的情况下保持在一定 可接受的范围内,可以通过调节入口流量V 2实现?这个系统不是精确的系统,本系 统无法精确地检测输出流量V 2,输入流量V 1以及容器液位高度?图2.2描述了这 个系统存在的输入(期望的液位)与输出(实际液位)之间的简单关系, 图2.2液位控制系统框图 这种信号流之间的物理关系的描述称为框图?箭头用来描述输入进入系统,以及

相关文档
最新文档