J2_Franklin_Plays_Hockey by hq1966 小乌龟学美语文本

J2_Franklin_Plays_Hockey by hq1966 小乌龟学美语文本
J2_Franklin_Plays_Hockey by hq1966 小乌龟学美语文本

Franklin Plays Hockey

Franklin could count by twos

富兰克林已经会数奇偶数了,

and tie his shoes.

他还学会了自己系鞋带。

He could play soccer

他会踢足球,

in the summer, and

夏天的时候,也会

hockey in the winter.

在冬天玩冰球。

But one day, Franklin learned that 但是有一天,富兰克林明白了,

a winning team has players

一个球队要想获胜,必须要队员

who give everyone a chance.

彼此给每个人机会才行。

Even if they're beginner.

即使初学者也是如此。

Guys, Wait!/Nice pass!

大家等等!传得不错!

Go Bear! Get in goal, Beaver! 加油,小能!挡住球门,海狸!

He's got the puck!

他得到球了!

Yay!

耶!

Yahoo! Wooooo!

啊哈!好!

Great goal, Franklin!

好球,富兰克林!

Yes! Another goal by Franklin! 是啊!富兰克林又得了一分!

His third goal of the game!

这是他这场球赛第三次得分啦!

And the crowd is going wild! 观众席都要疯狂了!

Can we get on with the game? 我们能继续这场球赛吗?

That's four to two for us.

我们四比二领先。

But not for long.

保持不了多久。

That's right.

没错!

It'll soon be five to two for us. 很快我们就会五比二领先了。

Whoa! Stop him Bear!

哇!拦住他,小熊!

Get in net, quick!

挡住球门,快!

Go Rabbit, Go!

加油,兔子,加油!

Ahhhhh! Get it Beaver!

啊……!海狸,接住球!

Over here! Over here!

这儿!这儿!

And Read takes it away

红队再一次把球抢走

Look out! / Nice one! / Over here! 小心!不错!这儿!

I've got it! / I've got it!

我接住了!是我拿到的!

I've got it! / I've got it!

是我拿到的!是我拿到的!

Rabbit to the rescue!

兔子来救球了!

I'm coming Bear!

小熊,我来了!

Give it here! I want it!

往这儿传!我想接球!

The puck's mine!

这球是我的!

Move over Bear! / No, I want it! 传过来,小熊!不,我要接!

Can we play?

我们能玩球吗?

Move your stick!

把冰球棒挪开!

No, I was here first!

不,我先来的!

Give me some room, will ya?!

让让,好吗?

Can we play?

我们能玩吗?!

Get it Bear!

接球,小熊!

Get it from him Rabbit! / Okay! 兔子,接住他的球!好的!

I'm trying to Franklin!

我在接呢,富兰克林!

CAN WE PLAY?!!!

我们能玩吗?!!!

Oh. Hi.

哦!嗨!

Hi, guys!

嗨!大家好!

You want to play? Great.

你们想玩?太棒了!

Sure, join the fun.

当然,一起玩啊。

Yeah, grab a stick!

是啊,拿冰球棒!

More players, more fun!

玩的人越多,越有意思!

It looks like fun. / Thanks guys. 看上去挺好玩的!谢谢大家。

Whoooaa! Oooff!

哇!啊呀!

Are you alright, Raccoon?

浣熊,你没事吧?

Are you okay?!

你还好吗?

Yeah, I'm okay.

是的,我还好。

Ah-I don't know what happened. 啊!我不知怎么了。

Can I be on your team?

我能和你们一组吗?

It looks like you're winning.

看上去,你们队会赢。

Sure. Bear and I are in the lead. 当然了,小熊和我正领先呢。

Yeah! We're the best!

是啊!我们是最优秀的。

Whoa! Oof!

哇!啊呀!

Hey, Raccoon, you forgot to

嘿!浣熊,你忘记

take your skate guards off.

摘掉冰鞋罩了。

Huh? Oh. No wonder!

哈?哦。难怪呢!

I thought something must be wrong, 我想一定出了什么差错,

because I'm a really good skater. 因为我溜冰溜得可好了。

See? Ta da!

瞧?看见了吧!

Hmmmm...

嗯... ...

Get it Beaver!

抢球,海狸!

Whoa!

哇!

He shoots, he scores! 他射门了,他得分啦!

Ooof!

哎呀!

Yahoo! Yipee!

啊哈!耶!

Get it, Bear! / Hey! 接球,小熊!嘿!

Aww.

哦... ...!

Score!

得分!

Yes, I scored!

是的,我得分了!

Good one!

好球!

Whoooaaah! AAAAAhhhh! 哇... ...! 啊... ...!

...and did you see ... ...你看到

how we scored that last goal?!

我们最后一个球是怎么进的了吗?

Yeah, it was amazing!

看到了,真不可思议啊!

Wow, twelve to four!

哇,十二比四!

That's our best game ever!

那是我们表现最好的一场球赛啊!

It sure wasn't ours.

当然不是我们最好的比赛。

You can say that again.

完全同意。

See ya guys! Don't forget about

再见,伙伴们!别忘了

Saturday's game.

星期六的球赛。

I won't forget! / I can hardly wait! 忘不了!我都等不及了!

Red team is the best!

红队是最佳球队!

Yaaay for Red team!

为红队欢呼!

Red team is the best!

红队最棒!

And Blue team has a better chance 蓝队将更有机会

of winning...without me.

赢这场球赛... ...如果没有我。

I know we should

我知道我们应该

have said something...

说点什么的... ...

I don't want

我不想

Skunk's feelings to be hurt, Bear. 伤害臭鼬的感情,小熊。

I don't either.

我也不想啊。

She needs more practice.

她需要更多的练习。

We can't help it

我们也没办法啊

if she's not ready to join our team. 如果她的水平不够加入我们球队。

But she was trying hard.

可是,她正在努力呢。

And she was having fun too.

而且,她也获得了很多的乐趣。

Yeah, she was having fun.

是啊,她是玩得很开心。

Even if the Red team

即使红队

was clobbering us.

彻底击败了我们。

Remember when we had

还记得

Jackrabbit on our team?

兔子杰克在我们队的时候吗?

How could I forget?

怎么能忘记呢?

He was like a team all by himself. 就好象整个队只有他一个人似的。

And red team had Coyote.

红队有草原狼。

He was great too!

他也很棒啊!

Boy, there's nothing like playing 天啊,没什么比

hockey with the county champs.

和县冰球冠军一块玩冰球更棒的。

I know. Those guys taught us

我知道。他们教了我们

a lot...they were the best.

许多东西... ...他们是最棒的。

And we were the beginners...

我们那时只是初学者而已... ...

And they never said

而且,他们从来都没说

we weren't good enough to

我们的水平不够高,

play hockey with them.

不能和他们一起玩冰球。

And her Mom told you

她妈妈告诉你

she went skating?

她去滑冰了?

That's what she said.

她就是那样说的。

Let's check the pond one last time 我们最后到池塘看一次

and then we'll go to Beaver's

然后再到海狸那儿去,

and see if she's there.

看她是不是在那儿。

Okay.

好的。

Hey, listen!

嘿,听!

Hi Skunk! / How's it going Skunk?! 嗨,臭鼬!练得怎么样了?!

Aah! Ohhh! Whoo.

啊!哦... ...! 呜... ...!

Whoa Whoaaa! Sorry Skunk.

哇!啊... ...! 对不起,臭鼬。

Are you okay?

你没事吧?

Yes, I'm alright.

是的,我还好。

I didn't think anyone would

我以为没人会

see me practicing here...

看到我在这里练习呢... ...

...I know I've got a lot to learn. 我知道我有很多东西需要学。

I think you're doing really well. 我觉得你做得很好。

Me too.

我也这样认为。

Thanks...I hope maybe

谢谢... ...我希望

by next winter I'll be better.

明年冬天我会更好。

You will be for sure.

你一定会的。

and there's still lots of time left 还剩下大量时间

this season to get better.

可以在这个冬天做得更好。

Yeah, like right now.

是啊,比如说现在。

Let's get our skates on Bear.

我们穿上溜冰鞋吧,小熊!

You can do it!

你能做到的!

Whoa! Ahhh! Whoa!

哇!啊... ...!哎哟!

Nice going!

不错!

Now pass the puck to me.

现在,把冰球传给我。

Hey, good pass!

嘿,传得不错!

Yeah, even if it wasn't the puck! 是啊,即使它不是冰球!

Oops!

啊呀!

Now, pretend Bear and I

现在,假设小熊和我

are on the other team.

是另一个队的。

You skate through and

你滑过来,

take the puck when we're trying to 抢过球,在我们试图

pass it to each other.

相互传球的时候。

I'll try.

我尽量吧。

Oooh!

哦... ...!

Oooff!

哎哟!

Thanks Bear.

小熊,谢谢了!

You're welcome.

不用客气。

Hey, Skunk

嘿,臭鼬,

you got the puck away.

你抢到球了呢。

Yeah, I did, didn't I?

是的,我抢到了,不是吗?

Where did it go?

球到哪儿去了?

Right here.

在这儿。

Oooh...I'm glad these things

哦... ...还好这些东西

aren't pointy.

不是尖的。

That's better Skunk!

好多了,臭鼬。

Better?! It wasn't even close.

好多了?!它甚至都没靠近球门呢。

It's no use. I'll never get it in the net. 没用的,我永远都不会进球的。

Sure you will. This time,

你当然会的,这次,

don't look down at the puck.

别朝下盯着球看。

Look at where

你只要看着

you want the puck to go. Try it. 你希望球前进的方向,试试看!

I want it to go right

我想让球直接

between those boots.

进那些靴子中间。

Yaaaaaaay!

太好了!

I did it! I did it! / You did it! 我做到了!我做到了!你做到了!

Wayta go, Skunk!

我棒了,臭鼬!

I just looked where

我只是看着

I wanted it to go and,

希望球前进的方向,

and it went there!

球就朝那个方向滑过去了。

Great! Now, remember that

太棒了!好了,记住这点,

for tomorrow's game.

为了明天的比赛。

To...tomorrow's game?

明天参加比赛?

You mean...I don't have to wait

你是说... ...我不用等到

until next season?

明年冬天了吗?

No way! You're on our team.

当然不用,你是我们队的呀!

And if you're not there it'll be

如果你不参加,那就是

three against two and that's no fair. 三个对两个,那不公平。

Come on, let's keep practicing.

加油,继续练习。

We've got a game tomorrow! 我们明天要比赛呢!

Go Bear! / Look out!

加油,小熊!留神!

He's got the puck, Beaver! 球在他那儿,海狸!

Get him, get him!

拦住他,拦住他!

Awwww.../ Nice try, Bear! 哦... ...不错,小熊!

Yaaay! / Great save!

好啊!好一个救命球!

Go Skunk!

加油,臭鼬!

Nice one Skunk!

好球,臭鼬!

Over here !

在这儿。

Get in net Beaver!

海狸,挡住球门!

相关主题
相关文档
最新文档