餐厅常用英语

餐厅常用英语
餐厅常用英语

实用酒店英语交际用语汇总-餐馆篇

餐馆英语

1. 寻问餐厅

到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议。

是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。

I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。

I'd like a quiet restaurant.

我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。

I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.

是否可建议这一类的餐厅?

Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

此地餐厅多集中在那一区?

Where is the main area for restaurants?

这附近是否有中国餐厅?

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?

Do you know of any restaurants open now?

我想尝试一下当地食物。

I'd like to have some local food.

最近的义大利餐厅在那里?

Where is the nearest Italian restaurant?

2. 餐厅预约

享受异国美食是出国旅游的乐趣之一,若已打听好何处有美味,不妨在出发前先打电话询问是否需订位,以免兴冲冲的出门,却碰上餐厅客满的情况。电话预约时,一定要详细告知餐厅预约时间、人数与名字,并且最好询问清楚是否需着正式服装,以免届时失礼。

我需要预约位子吗?

Do I need a reservation?

我想要预约3个人的位子。

I'd like to reserve a table for three.

我们共有6个人。

We are a group of six.

我们大约在8点到达。

We'll come around eight o'clock.

我要如何才能到达餐厅?

How can I get there?

我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。

I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.

我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。

I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.

我们大概需要等多久?

How long is the wait?

9点应该没问题。

Nine o'clock should be O.K.

今天的推荐餐是什么?

What do you have for today's special?

我们想要面对花园的位子。

We'd like a table with a view of garden.

没问题。请给我你的名字。

It's O.K. Your name, please.

我的名字是洁西卡?杨。

My name is Jessica Yang.

餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?

Do you have a dress code?

女士是否需着正式服装?

Could the ladies wear formal dresses?

请不要穿牛仔裤。

No jeans, please.

3. 餐厅点餐篇

到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得地道又满足。

请给我菜单。

May I have a menu, please?

是否有中文菜单?

Do you have a menu in Chinese?

在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?

Would you like something to drink before dinner?

餐厅有些什么餐前酒?

What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

可否让我看看酒单?

May I see the wine list?

我可以点杯酒吗?

May I order a glass of wine?

餐厅有那几类酒?

What kind of wine do you have?

我想点当地出产的酒。

I'd like to have some local wine.

我想要喝法国红酒。

I'd like to have French red wine.

是否可建议一些不错的酒?

Could you recommend some good wine?

西餐厅服务员常用英语口语 - 制度大全

西餐厅服务员常用英语口语-制度大全 西餐厅服务员常用英语口语之相关制度和职责,colddish凉菜vegetabledish素菜meatdish荤菜mainfood主食hotpot火锅spicyhotpot麻辣火锅coldnoodles冷面boileddumpling水饺steamedbun包子smallsteamedbun小... cold dish 凉菜vegetable dish 素菜meat dish 荤菜main food 主食hot pot 火锅 spicy hot pot麻辣火锅cold noodles 冷面boiled dumpling 水饺steamed bun 包子small steamed bun 小笼包 instant-boiled mutton 涮羊肉meat braised in soy sauce 红烧肉tofu / bean curd豆腐fried bread stick 油条 fried dumpling 锅贴steamed bread 馒头noodles served with fried bean sauce 炸酱面sliced noodles 刀削面 porridge 粥soup 汤meat ball soup 丸子汤seaweed soup 紫菜汤lean meat 瘦肉fatty meat 肥肉 麦当劳食物介绍: 1 套餐:combo 通常看着图片就知道几号是什么套餐,点套餐时只要说combo number one 或number one 就好了。有时店员会问, Do you want to go large ? 如果你需要,他会给你大的薯条和可乐。 2 汉堡:hamburger 美国人说汉堡通常说burger 或cheese burger.和国内不同的是,在美国单点汉堡时店员会问你goes with cheese ? 所以也可以在点的时候就说without cheese ,他就不会再问你。 3 薯条:fries 4 饮料:drinks ①可乐:coke ② 减肥可乐: diet coke ( diet ) ③雪碧: sprite ④橘子汽水:Hi-C ( or orange soda )⑤冰茶:iced tea 顾客: 1 A BigMac , 2 orders of fries and a milkshake . . 一个牛肉汉堡,2份薯条和一份奶昔。 2 I’d like a BigMac Combo and a six-piece chicken nuggets . 我要一份麦香鸡套餐和一份6块的鸡块。 3 I’ll have a large / small Coke with no ice and a pineapple pie . 我要一杯不加冰的大/小可乐和一个菠萝派。 4 I’d like a small Coke , a hamburger , an order of fries as well as an apple pie . 我要一杯小可乐,一个汉堡,一份薯条和一个苹果派。 5 I’d like a cup of coffee, a share of fried chicken legs, a hamburger and a strawberry sundae. 我要一杯咖啡, 一份炸鸡腿,一个汉堡和一个草莓圣代。 6 Where are the napkins ? 餐巾在哪儿 7 Where are the straws ? / Do you have straws ? 吸管在哪儿/ 有吸管吗 8 Can I have some napkins ? 可以给我一些餐巾纸吗 9 Could I have extra ketchup ? 我可以多要些番茄酱吗 10 Where are the restrooms ? 洗手间在哪里

西餐厅常用英语

西餐厅常用英语 餐饮场所 宴会预定banquet reservation 餐厅restaurant 宴会厅ball room 中餐厅Chinese restaurant 西餐厅Western restaurant 包厢private room 休息厅foyer 会议室conference room 多功能厅function hall 大堂吧lobby bar 单词 套餐set menu 宴会banquet 主桌top table 自助餐buffet 自助早餐breakfast buffet 营业时间business hour 中国菜Chinese dish 客满full house 菜单menu 主菜main course 餐费meal charge 席卡place card 桌布table cloth 餐巾napkin 餐巾纸paper napkin 面包蓝bread basket 开瓶器bottle opener 冰桶ice bucket 冰夹ice tong 牙签toothpick holder 酒单drink list饮料 茶tea 咖啡coffee 牛奶milk 果汁juice 啤酒beer 葡萄酒Grape wine 酒精alcohol 番茄汁tomato juice 豆浆soy milk 纯净水purified water 白兰地brandy 白酒wine 雪碧sprite 百威Budweiser 矿泉水mineral water 可乐cola 软饮料soft drink 酸奶yoghurt 奶昔shake 冰激淋ice cream 柠檬茶lemon tea 茉莉花茶jasmine tea 绿茶green tea 红茶black tea 花茶scented tea 淡茶light tea 浓茶strong tea 菊花茶chrysanthemum tea 水果(fruit) 苹果apple 梅子plum 桃子peach 菠萝pineapple 梨子pear 香蕉banana 草莓strawberry 樱桃cherry 杏子apricot 桔子mandarin 橙子orange 西瓜watermelon 葡萄grape 椰子coconut 弥猴桃kiwi fruit 芒果mango 哈密瓜Hami melon 龙眼longan 枣jujube /chinese date 黑布林black brin /black pium 调料

餐厅服务英语 接待客人

Receiving the Diners 接待客人 Unit 2 Receiving the Diners 接待客人 Conversation A. Seating an individual diner Hostess: Good afternoon, madam. Have you got a reservation? Gueset: Yes, for 12:30.The name is Bush. H: Yes, you’re welcome, Miss Bush.Could you follow we,please?How about the table near the window? G: Oh, it’s quite good.It has a good view of the city. H: Yes, take your seat, please.I’ll bring a menu for you right away. B.Seating group guests Waitress: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.Welcome to our restaurant.Are you the members of the same group? Guest: Yes, we are.We have a reservation in your restaurant. W:Yes, your tables are over there.Would you please come this way? G: Thank you. G: I think so. W: Please take your seats.Please sit at the same table for each meal.Just a moment, please. We’ll bring your food and drinks right away. G: Miss, can I have Maotai? W: Yes, but I’m afraid you’d have to pay extra for it. G: Yes, I will. By the way, I want to try some famous dishes from your city. Can I ask for some? W: Yes, CERTAINLY. Since you are group guests, we’ve arranged a set menu for you. If you want to have extra food, you should also pay extra for it. G: Oh, I see. I’d be glad to do that. W: Just a moment, please. Here is the menu. You can choose what you like from the menu. I’ll come around to take your orders a moment later.

4 酒店餐饮常用英语40句

PART FOUR 第四部分 FOR FOOD & BEVERAGE DEPARTMENT 餐饮部用 Reserving a table 订座 1.I want to reserve a room for two hundred people to hold a dinner party. 我想预定一间能容纳二百人的宴会厅举行晚宴。 2.I’m sorry we are booked out for this evening. 抱歉,今晚订满了。 3.When do you start to serve dinner in the evening? (When is the restaurant open for breakfast?) 你们什么时候供应晚餐?(几点供应早餐?) 4.When are the restaurant opening hour / operating hour? 餐厅营业时间几点到几点? 5.But I prefer a table by the window. My wife loves the night view of Jinji Lake. 但是我想要一个靠近窗户的桌子。我爱人喜欢看金鸡湖的夜景。 6.I’m sorry. The tables by the window are all occupied. 对不起,靠近窗户的桌子全都有人了。 7.Good morning, Aurora Café / O’S Café , this is ××speaking, how may I help you? 早上好,畅园咖啡厅/欧式咖啡 厅,我是××,能为您效劳吗? 8.We have received many bookings and I cannot guarantee a table by the window. 我们已接到许多预定,因而无法向您保证能有一个靠窗的桌子。 9.Y ou can be sure that we’ll try our best. 请相信我们会尽最大努力的。 10.Thank you for calling, sir. We look forward to your visit. 谢谢您的电话,我们盼望着您的光临。 Receiving a guest 引座 11.Have you got a reservation? 您预订座位了吗? 12.Just a moment. I’ll take a look at out reservation book. Y es, Mr. Dewey, a table for two, 8 o’clock. Would you come this way, please? 请稍候,我查一下我们的预定簿。对了,Dewey先生,二人桌,8点到。请这边走。 13.Oh, yes, Mr. Smith. We’ve been expecting you. Would you please come with me? 史密斯先生我们正等您呢,请跟我走。 14.Good morning, madam / sir, welcome to our restaurant. 早上好,女士/先生,欢迎光临我们餐厅。 15.Sorry, sir, all the tables are taken. Would you mind waiting until one is free? 对不起先生,没有空位了,等一会儿好吗? 16.The buffet is over there. Please help yourself. 自助餐在那边,请自己享用。 17.I haven’t got a reservation. Can I get a seat anyway? 没有预约,有位子吗? 18.How long is the wait? 要等多久才有位子?

西餐厅服务员常用英语

餐厅服务员常用英语: 1 ①How many ? / How many are your party ? 你们几位? 2 ①Two for dinner , please . 两人用餐。 ②Can I have a table for two ? 有一张两个人的桌子吗? ⑦Excuse me , is that table vacant ? 打扰了,请问这是空桌吗? 3 ①My friend will be along shortly . 我的朋友一会就到。 ②I’m expecting someone . 我在等人。 4 ①Can I have the menu ? / Could you please give me the menu? / Bring me the menu , please . ⑤Would you like anything to drink ? 您想喝点什么吗? ⑥Do you need a few minutes ( to decide what you want ? ) 你是不是想再等几分钟(决定你要什么?) 6 ①Yes , ⑴I’d like to have / try some …… 是的,我想尝尝…… ⑵I’ll try / have …… 是的,我想尝尝…… ②I’d like my steak rare / medium / well-done . 我想我的牛排五分/七分/全熟。 ⑵What do you recommend ? 你推荐什么菜? ⑶What’s good today ? 今天有什么好菜? ⑷What are the specials ? 今天有什么特色菜? ⑧Well , …… is popular and …… is good . 恩,……很受欢迎,而且……也不错。 ⑨Why don’t you order for me ? 还是你帮我点吧。 7 May I serve your dishes , now ? 现在可以上菜了吗? 8 ①⑴Do you like your salad / steak / mutton-chop ……? 你的色拉/牛排/羊排……怎么样? ⑵Yes , it’s nice and fresh . 是的,好吃,而且新鲜。 ②⑴It’s so ta sty ! 味道真美! ⑵This is delicious ! 真好吃! ⑤That’s a great meal ! 真好吃/ 真棒! ⑦This is a little tough . 有点儿硬。 ⑧The sauce is lovely . 这汁不错! ⑨This meat is too fatty . 肉太肥了。 9 Please try some of this . 请尝尝这个。 ②How about a refill ? 再来一杯如何? ③Won’t you have a li ttle more ?/ Take more , please . 再多吃点! 13 ①Excuse me for a moment . / Would you excuse me for a minute ? 不好意思,我离开一下。 ②I’ll be right back . 我马上回来。 ③Sorry about that . 刚刚真对不起。⑥⑴Could I have the check ?/ We’d like the bill , please ./ Check , please . 请拿账单来。 ⑦⑴Do you take this ? 你们收这个吗? ⑵Do you take credit card ? 你们收信用卡吗? 你想在鸡块上用哪种酱? —— Ketchup (番茄酱)/ BBQ sauce (烧烤酱)/ Hot mustard (芥末酱) 9 Is that all ? / Anything else ? ——That’s it . (多用)/ That’s all . 食物介绍: 1 套餐:combo 通常看着图片就知道几号是什么套餐,点套餐时只要说combo number one 或number one 就好了。有时店员会问,Do you want to go large ? 如果你需要,他会给你大的薯条 和可乐。 2 汉堡:hamburger 美国人说汉堡通常说burger 或cheese burger.和国内不同 的是,在美国单点汉堡时店员会问你goes with cheese ? 所以也可以在点的时候就说without cheese ,他就不会再问 你。 3 薯条:fries 4 饮料:drinks ①可乐:coke ②减肥可乐:diet coke ( diet ) ③雪碧:sprite ④橘子汽水:Hi-C ( or orange soda ) ⑤冰茶:iced tea 顾客: 1 A BigMac , 2 orders of fries and a milkshake . . 一个牛肉 汉堡,2份薯条和一份奶昔。 2 I’d like a BigMac Combo and a six-piece chicken nuggets . 我要一份麦香鸡套餐和一份6块的鸡块。 3 I’ll have a large / sm all Coke with no ice and a pineapple pie . 我要一杯不加冰的大/小可乐和一个菠萝派。 4 I’d like a small Coke , a hamburger , an order of fries as well as an apple pie . 我要一杯小可乐,一个汉堡,一份薯条和一个苹果派。 5 I’d like a cup of coffee, a share of fried chicken legs, a hamburger and a strawberry sundae. 我要一杯咖啡,一份炸鸡腿,一个汉堡和一个草莓圣代。 6 Where are the napkins ? 餐巾在哪儿? 7 Where are the straws ? / Do you have straws ? 吸管在哪儿?/ 有吸管吗? 8 Can I have some napkins ? 可以给我一些餐巾纸吗? 9 Could I have extra ketchup ? 我可以多要些番茄酱吗? 10 Where are the restrooms ? 洗手间在哪里? 餐厅常用英语一百句

餐饮常用英语

小器具 刀/knife/ 叉/fork/ 勺/spoon/ 盘子、碟子/plate/ 托盘/server/ 汤碗/soup bowl/ 面碗/noodle bowl/ 咖啡杯/coffee cup/mug/ 玻璃杯/glass/ 牙签/toothpick/ 餐巾纸/napkin/ 夹子/bill clamp/ 刷子/blush/ 瓶起子/ 小器具 小票/receipt/ 发票/invoice/ 收银机/cash register/ 吸管/sucker/ 吧台/bar counter/ 厨房/kitchen/ 菜单/menu/ 收银员/casher/ 零钱/change/ 小费/tip/ 现金/cash/ 信用卡/credit card/ 插座/outlet/ 地址/address/ 桌子/desk/table/ 味道 甜的/sweet/ 苦的/bitter/ 咸的/salty/ 酸的/sour/ 辣的/spicy/ 热的/hot/ 冷的/cold/ 糖/sugar/ 盐/salt/ 芝士/cheese/ 黑胡椒/black pepper/ 番茄酱/tomato sauce/ 酱油/soy sauce/ 醋/acetum/ 其他 登机口/boarding gate/ 廊桥/lounge bridge/ 登机牌/boarding check/ 护照/passport/ 经理/manager/ 服务员/waiter/waitress/ 洗手间/toilet/washroom/ 吸烟室/smokingroom/ 介绍/recommend/ 点餐/take order/ 打开/关上/turn on/off/ 窗边/by the window/ 其他 一直往前走/go straight ahead/ 上楼/go upstairs/ 下楼/go downstairs/ 电梯/elevator/ 医务室/infirmary/ 餐厅/restaurant/ 便利店/store/ 警务室/The police office/ 点心(甜点) 甜点/dessert/ 牛角面包/croissant/ 冰淇淋/ice cream/ 约翰丹尼/Jon Donaire/ 丹麦酥/danish/ 蛋糕/cake/ 蓝莓/blueberry/ 抹茶/matches/ 芒果/mango/ 提拉米苏/tiramisu/ 黑色林/black forest/ 哈根达斯/Haagen-Dazs/ 咖啡 咖啡/coffee/ 美式咖啡/CaféAmericano/ 拿铁/Cafélatte/ 卡布奇诺/Cappuccino/ 意式浓缩/Espresso/

餐饮行业服务业英语口语大全—餐厅常用语

餐饮行业服务业英语口 语大全—餐厅常用语 This model paper was revised by LINDA on December 15, 2012.

1、What kind of food do you like 你喜欢哪一种菜 2、Do you like chinese food 你喜欢中国菜吗 3、What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American你喜欢吃什么菜,中式的还是美式的 4、Would you tell me the where the Chinese restaurant is 请你告诉我中国餐馆在哪里 5、Do you know where I can get a quick snack 你知道哪里有快餐可吃 6、What would you have dinner你要吃什么 7、What would you like order你要点些什么菜

8、Have you order yet你点过菜了吗 9、No ,not yet. I am waiting for a friend.I will order later.还没有,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点。 10、What would you recommend请你推荐一些好菜好吗 11、What's your today's special今天的特色菜是什么 12、I would like have something simple.我想吃些简单的东西。 13、What will you have for dessert你喜欢吃点什么点心 14、We are in a hurry.我们要赶时间。 15、Please rush your order.我们点的菜请快送来。 16、The beefsteak is very good today.今天的牛排很不错。 17、I will take the beefsteak.我就要份牛排。

餐厅常用英语

实用酒店英语交际用语汇总-餐馆篇 餐馆英语 1. 寻问餐厅 到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议。 是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅? Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。 I want a restaurant with reasonable prices. 我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。 I'd like a quiet restaurant. 我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。 I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere. 是否可建议这一类的餐厅? Could you recommend that kind of restaurant? 此地餐厅多集中在那一区? Where is the main area for restaurants? 这附近是否有中国餐厅? Is there a Chinese restaurant around here? 这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅? Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here? 你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗? Do you know of any restaurants open now? 我想尝试一下当地食物。 I'd like to have some local food. 最近的义大利餐厅在那里? Where is the nearest Italian restaurant? 2. 餐厅预约 享受异国美食是出国旅游的乐趣之一,若已打听好何处有美味,不妨在出发前先打电话询问是否需订位,以免兴冲冲的出门,却碰上餐厅客满的情况。电话预约时,一定要详细告知餐厅预约时间、人数与名字,并且最好询问清楚是否需着正式服装,以免届时失礼。 我需要预约位子吗? Do I need a reservation? 我想要预约3个人的位子。 I'd like to reserve a table for three. 我们共有6个人。 We are a group of six. 我们大约在8点到达。 We'll come around eight o'clock. 我要如何才能到达餐厅? How can I get there? 我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。 I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight. 我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。

西餐厅英语对话、西餐厅情景英语对话

西餐厅英语对话 Head Waiter: Good evening, sir. Do you have a reservation, sir? 领班服务员:晚上好,先生,你有预订桌位吗,先生? Customer: I am afraid not. 顾客:我恐怕没有。 H.W: Just a moment, please. let me have a check. 请等一会儿,让我查一下空位。。 H. W:I'm very sorry, we're full now. Would you mind waiting about ten minutes, sir? 非常抱歉,我们现在客满了,你介意等10分钟吗? C: Ok. 好的。 H.W: Here is the chair, sir. 这里有椅子,先生。 C:Thank you. 谢谢你。 H.W: I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting, sir. 我很抱歉让你久等了,先生。 C: You have a table for me? 有一张桌子了?

H.W: Yes sir, this way, please. 是的先生,请走这边。 C:Thank you. 谢谢你。 H.W: Is this table all right? 这张桌子可以吗? C:Yes,good.I don't have much time tonight. I have to see my friend at eight thirty in the lobby. 是的,很好,我今晚时间不多,我必须8点半在大厅会我的朋友。 H.W: Don’t worry, sir. I will take care everything. 不用担心先生,我会安排好的? H.W: This is your Menu, sir. 这是您的菜单先生。 C:Thank you. 谢谢。 HW : May I take your order now, sir? 我能为现在您点菜吗先生? C: Yes, A mushroom soup, I want to have beef steak please. That’s it. 可以,一个蘑菇汤,一份牛排,就这些。

餐饮业常用英语

Would you like to eat here or to take outside / 1、请问是在这里吃还是带走? o to g r hereor FoWould you like to order now / Are you ready to order 2、请问现在需要点餐吗?XX yuan,please. Do you need receipt 元,请问需要发票吗?3、收您XX. Sorry to keep you waiting so long. 、不好意思,让您久等了4 .Excuse me, here's your change 、打扰一下,您的找零56、谢谢光临,请慢走。Thanks for coming,take care! 7、好的,请稍等。Ok, just a moment. 8、因为厨房订单比较多,让您等了这么长时间,请多包涵。 Because there are too many orders, sorry to keep you waiting so long. 9、厨房正在为您制作,请稍等。 The kitchen is already cooking for you, please wait for a moment. 欢迎光临 Welcome to our restaurant/hotel 请问需要点什么? Can/May I help you What can I do for you 您的菜单 Menu,please. 你的菜 Your dish(es),please. which kind of juice would you like 您喜欢哪种果汁? may i help you 我可以帮助您吗? how many persons are there in your party 请问您有几位客人?

服务员常用英语

②Can I have a table for two ? 有一张两个人的桌子吗? ③Could you please make arrangements for a dinner party of six ? 能为6个人安排就餐吗? ④I’d like to reserve a table for five . 我要预定一张5个人的桌子。 ⑤I have a table for four under the name of Johnson . 我以约翰逊的名字订了一张4人的桌子。 ⑥I would like a nonsmoking table for two . 我想在禁烟区要一张两人的桌子。 ⑦Excuse me , is that table vacant ? 打扰了,请问这是空桌吗? 3 ①My friend will be along shortly . 我的朋友一会就到。 ②I’m expecting someone . 我在等人。 4 ①Can I have the menu ? / Could you please give me the menu? / Bring me the menu , please . 5 ①Can / May I take your order now ? 现在可以点菜了吗? ②Are you ready to order now ? / Would you like to order now ? 您现在准备点菜了吗? ③Would you like a drink before your meal ?/ Would you like a drink to start with ? ④Would you care for a drink before you order ? 点菜之前您要喝点什么吗? ⑤Would you like anything to drink ? 您想喝点什么吗? ⑥Do you need a few minutes ( to decide what you want ? ) 你是不是想再等几分钟(决定你要什么?) 6 ①Yes , ?I’d like to have / try some …… 是的,我想尝尝…… ?I’ll try / have …… 是的,我想尝尝…… ②I’d like my steak rare / medium / well-done . 我想我的牛排五分/七分/全熟。 ③?We need a couple more minutes to decide ./ We need a few more minutes to decide . / We need a couple more minutes to decide . 我们要待会再点。 ④I’m not ready to order yet . 我还没准备好点菜。 ⑤I haven’t figured out what I want yet . 我还没想好吃什么。 ⑥I haven’t decide ye t . 我还没想好。 ⑦I can’t decide . ?What’s your recommendation ? / What would you suggest ? 你推荐什么菜? ?What do you recommend ? 你推荐什么菜? ?What’s good today ? 今天有什么好菜? ?What are the specials ? 今天有什么特色菜? ⑧Well , …… is popular and …… is good . 恩,……很受欢迎,而且……也不错。的色拉/牛排/羊排……怎么样? ?Yes , it’s nice and fresh . 是的,好吃,而且新鲜。 ②?It’s so tasty ! 味道真美! ?This is delicious ! 真好吃! ③Mine is rather tasteless ! 我的毫无味道! ④…… is out of this world ! ……真是风味绝佳! ⑤That’s a great meal ! 真好吃/ 真棒! ⑥The beer is flat . 啤酒走味儿了。 ⑦This is a little tough . 有点儿硬。 ⑧The sauce is lovely . 这汁不错! ⑨This meat is too fatty . 肉太肥了。 ⑩My mouth water . 我都流口水了。 9 Please try some of this . 请尝尝这个。 10 ①Would you like some more ? / Would you like something else ? / Don’t you want to have more ? 再多吃点! ②How about a refill ? 再来一杯如何? ③Won’t you have a little more ?/ Take more , please . 再多吃点! 11 ①I’ve had plenty . 我已经饱了 ②I don’t think I can eat another thing . 我想我吃不下了。 ③I think I’m fine right now . 我想我现在吃这些就够了。。 ④Thanks ,but I ’ve had more than I should already . 谢谢,但我已经吃的太多了。 ⑤No , but thank you for asking . / No , thanks just the same . 不用了,谢谢你的好意。 ⑥No , thanks . I’m ready to burst now . 不了,谢谢,我的肚子快要胀破了。 ⑧No , thanks ,I’ve already made a pig of myself . 我已经酒足饭饱了。 ⑨No , thanks . I’m really full . 我真的吃饱了。 12 ①Three cheers for …… 为……欢呼三声! ②Here’s to you ! 敬你。 ③To our distinguished friend ! 敬我们尊贵的朋友。 ④This is a toast for …… 这杯酒是敬你的。 13 ①Excuse me for a moment . / Would you excuse me for a minute ? 不好意思,我离开一下。 ②I’ll be right back . 我马上回来。 ③Sorry about that . 刚刚真对不起。 14 ①How about making it a Dutch treat ? 各付各的如何? ②?Let’s go Dutch . 咱们各付各的吧。/ 咱们AA制吧。 ?Let’s separate checks . 咱们分开付账吧。 ③?One check or separate ? 一起算还是分开算?

酒店英语餐饮

餐厅常用 English for Restaurant 餐厅用语 1.I’m sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。 2.Enjoy your breakfast, sir. 请享用您的早餐,先生。 3.Here is the menu. 给您菜谱。 4.What do you prefer, tea or coffee? 您喜欢什么,茶还是咖啡? 5.Have a nice evening! 祝您晚上愉快! 6.Welcome to our Western Restaurant. 欢迎来我们西餐厅。 7.We’re glad to have you here. 我们很高兴您来这儿。 8.I’m always at your service, sir (madam) 随时为您效劳,先生(小姐)9.I’m sorry to trouble you. 对不起,打扰您了。 10.I’m sorry to have taken so much of your time. 对不起,占用您太多时间了。11.Follow me please. 请跟我来。 12.Please go straight ahead. 请一直往前走。 13.Please turn right/ left. 请向右转/ 左转。 14.I’m sorry, I’m afraid we don’t have … 对不起,我们没有。。。(客人点的 东西) 15.Please take your time, there’s no hurry. 请慢慢来,别着急。 16.Thank you for telling us, madam/ sir, I’ll inform my manager about it. Please accept our apology. 谢谢您告诉我们,小姐/ 先生。 我会向经理报告这件事,请接受 我们的道歉。 17.I will be with you in a moment. 我一会儿就来。 18.Thank you for calling. 多谢您的来电。 Words 1.recommend 推荐 2.steak 牛排 3.Would you mind…? 你介意。。。 吗? Reserving a table 1.What time do you open? / When does the restaurant close? 你们什么时候开门营业?/ 你们 餐厅什么时候停止营业? 2.I’d like to confirm your reservation. 我想确认一下您的预订。 3.We look forward to serving you. 我们期待着为您服务。 4.Sorry, the line is busy. Would you like to call back later? 对不起,电话占线。你等会再打 来好吗? 5.Could you please hold the line? 请稍等一下好吗? 6.Good morning. This is Guizhou Hotel. Can I help you? 早上好,这里是贵州饭店。我能 帮您什么吗? 7.Could you repeat it, please? 请您再说一遍好吗? 8.I want to reserve a room for two hundred people to hold a dinner party. 我想预订一间能容纳两百人的宴 会厅举行晚宴。 9.I’m sorry we are booked out for this evening. 抱歉,今晚订满了。 10.When are the restaurant hours? 餐厅营业时间从几点到几点? 11.I prefer a table by the window. My wife loves the night view of Guiyang. 我想要一个靠近窗户的桌子。我 夫人喜欢看贵阳的夜景。 12.I’m sorry. The tables by the window are all occupied. 对不起,靠近窗户的桌子全都有 人了。 13.Is there any private dining room left? 请问现在还有包间吗? 14.We have received many bookings and I cannot guarantee a table by the window. 我们已接到许多预订,因而无法 向您保证能有一个靠窗的桌子。 15.Have you booked a table? 您有预订吗? 16.Have you got a table for two, please? 请问您有两个人的桌子吗? Words 1.Reserve 预订v 2.Reservation 预订n. 3.Book 预订 4.repeat 重复 5.hold 容纳 6.occupy 占满 7.serve 服务 8.guarantee 保证 9.hold the line 别挂(电话) 10.by the window 靠窗 11.try on e’s best 尽力 12.private dining room 包间 Receiving a guest 1.Have you got a reservation? 您预订座位了吗? 2.Just a moment. I’ll take a look at our reservation book. 请稍后,我查一下我们的预订簿。 3.Yes, Mr. Smith, a table for two, 8 o’clock. Would you come this way, please? 对了,史密斯先生,两人桌,8 点到。请这边走。

相关文档
最新文档