酒店饭店日常常用英语情景对话汇总(最新实用资料)

酒店饭店日常常用英语情景对话汇总(最新实用资料)
酒店饭店日常常用英语情景对话汇总(最新实用资料)

酒店常用英语汇总

English for Front Office Dept.前厅部常用英语

1、Good morning/ Good afternoon /Good evening !早上好/下午好/晚上好!

2、Welcome to Ravi Shinger International Hotel下午好!欢迎光临诺威香卡国际酒店。

3、How may I help you ?请问有什么可以帮到您?

4、May I know your name ,please ?请问贵姓?

5、Do you have a reservation with us?请问您预订了房间了吗?

6、I’ll check our room availability 我来查一下是否有空房间。

7、Just a moment ,Please请稍等

8、I'm sorry. We have no record of a booking in your name.对不起,我们没有以您的名义预订的房间记录。

9、We have standard rooms, single rooms, Garden suite and presidential suite.我们有标间、单人间、花园套房及总统套房。

10、How long do you plan to stay?请问您预计住几天?

11、May I see your passport ?我能看一下您的护照吗?

12、Your room charge for one night is

RMB***,sir/madam.先生/女士,您一晚的房费是***元

13、The room charge is include two breakfast.房价包含两份早餐。

14、please pay RMB300 as deposit请支付300元作为押金。

15、How would you like to make the payment, in cash or by credit card?请问您打算如何付款?现金支付还是信用卡?

16、If you need the room service ,please dial8800.如果您需要客房送餐,请拨8800. 17、We hope you enjoyed your stay .希望您在这儿住的愉快。

18、May I have your room key ,please ?请把房卡给我好吗?

19、Just a mome nt ,please .I’ll draw up your bill for you。请等一下,我帮你您结算账单20、May I take a print of the card ,please?请让我划印一下您的信用卡,好吗?

21、Could you please sign here ,please ?请您在这里签名,好吗?

22、Here is your card and your receipt .这是您的卡和收据。

23、Have a nice trip .祝旅途愉快!

24、May I know what is wrong ?请问有什么问题吗?

25、I beg your pardon .请再说一次。

26、I will speak to our manager about it.

我会向我们经理报告这件事情。

27、I will check it with the department concerned .Would you mind waiting for a minute ?我跟相关部门联系一下。请你等一分钟好吗?。

28、I will correct your bill.我来把您的账单改过来。

29、We look forward to serving you again .我们期待能再次为您服务。

30、Here’s your room, Mr. Johnson .After you .这是您的房间,约翰逊先生。您先请。

31、It is open from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.它的营业时间是早上9点到晚上11点。

32、You can call the housekeeping if you need laundry service,the number is 0.如果您需要洗衣服务,可以打电话给房务中心,号码是“0”。

33、You can call the front desk directly if you need a taxi . the number is 8106.如果您需要出租车,可以直接打电话给前台,号码是8106 34、If there is anything I can do for you , please call me .如果有什么我能为您效劳的,请给我打电话。

35、Could you hold the line ,please ?请不要挂断电话,好吗?

36、Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 10:00,on the first floor早餐是从上午7点到10点供应,在一楼西餐厅。

37、At what time can we expect you ?您几点光临呢?

38、I’m afraid another guest is using it .I will bring it to your room as soon as it’s available ,will that be all right ?恐怕另一位客人正在使用。我会尽快送到您房间去,可以吗?

39、Please dial 8first ,then the room number .您打房间号码,请在房号前加“8”。40.Please go through the formalities for extending your stay.请您办理一下续房手续。41.Let bellboy lead you to your room.

让行李员送您上去。

42.The room isn't cleaned completely. Please have a rest in sofa.房间暂时未打扫出来,请您在沙发上休息一会。

43.Do you need bellboy take your baggage?您需要行李员为您搬运行李吗?

44、May I know your room number?我可以知道您的房号吗?

45、At what time shall we call you ,sir?

您需要几点钟叫醒呢,先生?

46、For IDD line ,please dial 9 first ,then the country code ,area code and telephone number .

拨打国际长途电话,请先拨9,然后再拨国家代码,区号和电话号码。

47、For IDD line, the charge is RMB8 per minute.国际长途每分钟8元。

48、For DDD line, the charge is RMB 0.7 per minute .国内长途每分钟7毛钱。

50、We have sauna/massage /foot

massage/ ……service, on the third floor. 我们三楼提供桑拿、按摩、足浴等服务。

51、We offer this service in our hotel.我们酒店提供此项服务。

52、You can take a sauna bath there.您可以在那洗桑拿浴。

53、I’m terribly sorry to hear that .听到这样的事情,我真是非常遗憾。

54、I will contact with engineer to repair it .我马上联系工程师将它修复。

English for Housekeeping Dept.客房部常用英语

1、You can call the housekeeping if you need laundry service.如果您需要洗衣服务,可以打电话给房务中心。

2、You can call the front desk directly if you need a taxi .如果您需要出租车,可以直接打电话给前台。

3、Thank you for waiting 让你久等了

4、I will check with my supervisor.我得请示主管。(常用于回应客人的特殊要求)

5、Could you hold the line ,please ?请不要挂断电话,好吗?

6、Housekeeping . May I come in ?我是客房服务员,可以进来吗?

7、May I do your room now ?我现在可以清理您的房间吗?

8、What time would be better for you ?您什么时间合适呢?

9、You can call the housekeeping when you want your room done ?当您需要清理房间时,可以给房务中心打电话。

10、Housekeeping .May I collect your laundry .客房服务员,我可以收您的送洗衣物了吗?

11、I’m afraid it’s too late for today’s laundry .现在恐怕已经过了今天的洗衣时间。12、Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 10:00. 早餐是从上午7点到10点供应。

13、I’m afraid another guest is us ing it .I will bring it to your room as soon as it’s available ,will that be all right ?恐怕另一位客人正在使用。我会尽快送到您房间去,可以吗?

14、I will contact with engineer to repair it .我马上联系工程师将它修复。

15、I’m afraid the line is busy now. Would you like to try again?电话正占线。你愿意稍等一下,让我再试一次吗?

16、At what time shall we call you ,sir?

您需要几点钟叫醒呢,先生?

17、Please dial 8 first ,then the room number. 请在房间号前加拨8(内线拨打房间).

18、For IDD line ,please dial 9 first ,then the country code ,area code and telephone number .

拨打国际长途电话,请先拨9,然后再拨国家代码,区号和电话号码。

19、Just a moment, I will send an attendant to your room .请稍等,我将让一个服务去您的房间。

English for Food & Beverage Dept.餐饮部常用英语

1.English of Chinese Restaurant中餐1.How many, please?

请问几位?

2、This way , please .这边请。

3、A waiter /waitress will come soon to take your order .服务员很快会来为您写菜单。

4、It looks good ,smells good and tastes good .这道菜色、香、味俱全。

5、Why not try the…….?要不要试试………呢?

6、Which brand of milk / beer/

cigarettes/wine/…would you prefer ?你喜欢什么牌子的牛奶/啤酒

7、It may take about 15 minutes可能需要15分钟。

8、It’s

crisp/tasty/tender/clear/strong/spicy/arom atic

它很酥脆/可口/鲜嫩/清淡/浓烈/辣/香味扑鼻。

9、Here is **** for your order, please enjoy it.这是您点的菜,请慢慢享用。

10、Here is your bill.这是您的帐单。

English of Western Restaurant西餐:

1、Welcome to our restaurant.欢迎光临本餐厅。

2、 Do you have a meal voucher / breakfast voucher?您有早餐券吗?

3、Would you like coffee or tea?您想要咖啡还是茶?

4、This way please. Would you like sitting by the window?这边请,您想坐在窗边吗?

5、May I take this plate away?我可以收掉这个盘子吗?

6、What kind of egg style would you like?

请问您的鸡蛋需要什么样的形式?

7.We have pan-fried egg, scramble egg, boiled egg, poached egg.我们有煎蛋、炒蛋、煮蛋、荷包蛋。

8.Would you like one side or two sides?您是要单面还是双面?(煎蛋)

9、How would you like the steak rare, medium, or well done?您喜欢几成熟的牛排,是生的,5分熟,还是全熟?

10、What kind of sauce would you like?您需要配什么汁?

11、Would you like one glass of red wine with your steak?您的牛排需要配杯红酒吗?

12、Would you like a vegetable salad or a fruit salad?你要蔬菜沙拉还是水果沙拉?

13、Here is **** for your order, please enjoy it.这是您点菜,请慢慢享用。

14、We've got a choice of….我们今天可供选择的有……..

15、How about some refreshments?来点点心怎么样?

16、I would recommend so me….我推荐一些…..

17、It may take about 15 minutes可能需要15分钟。

18、The food is best eaten while hot. Please enjoy your meal.这道菜最好趁热吃,请慢用。

19、Would you like to put that on your hotel bill?您准备把费用记到您的饭店总帐上吗?

20、Here is your bill.这是您的帐单。

21、I'm going to kitchen to tell the chef to hurry right away.我马上去厨房催厨师们快一点。

其他

1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。2.What's the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?

3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view

is15dollars

Per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。

5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?

6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。

7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。

8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning

of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。

9.We do have a single room available for those dates.我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。10. What is the rate, please?请问房费多少?

11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。

12. What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。

14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。15.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。

16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?17. Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。

18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。

19.After you, please.你先请。20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。

22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?

24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western -style restaurant.Which one do you perfer 我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。

28.I want a double room with a bath.我要一间有浴室的双人房。

29.How much a day do you charge?每天收费多少?

30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service charge.一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。

31.It's quite reasonable.收费十分合理。32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?您准备住多久?

33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure?你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?34. Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗?他将于明天早上到达上海。

35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance for him.请填好并预付一百元钱。

36.This is a receipt for paying in advance.Please keep it.这是预付款收据,请收好。

37.Have you any vacant(spare) room in the hotel?旅馆里有空余房间吗?

38.Sorry, we have no vacant(spare) room for you. But I can recommend you to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。

39.Good afternoon, my room number is 321.Any mail for me?下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?

40.Yes.You have two letters and one telegram,also a message was left by a lady before one hour.有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。

41.I'll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.我要寄一封航空信到美国。

42.How much do I have to pay for you?我要付多少钱?

43.A letter generally mails to America—Europe—Africa by airmail. First 20 grams is 20 yuan.通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。

44.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。

45.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?46.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?47.I'll put in the room number for you later on.过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。

48.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.您忘了填写离店日期了。

49.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420.给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。

50.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$90.房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。51. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.请务必随时带着它。

52. My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。53. I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。

54.I'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation.我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。55.I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension re-quest.很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。

56. But I'm afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。

57. We have already let your room to another gentleman.我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。

58. That's no problem at all.没问题。59.Is this everything, sir?这是全部东西吗,先生?

60.Here's the light switch.这是电灯开关。61.Here's the closet and there's the bathroom.这儿是壁柜。这儿是洗澡间。

62. Will there be anything else, sir?还有什么事吗,先生?

63. Well,if you need anything else,please call room service.噢,如果你有什么事,请叫房间服务。

64. Let me help you with your luggage.我来帮您拿行李。

65.It's very kind of you to do so.你这样做使我很感激。

66.What's your room number, please?请问您的房间号码?

67. And by the way, could I have a look at your room card?顺便问一句,我可以看一下您的房卡吗?

68.How do you like this room?您觉得这个房间怎么样?

69.It's also quite spacious.房间也很宽敞。70. Do you mind if I put your luggage by the wardrobe?我把您的行李搁在衣柜旁边好吗?71.By the way, could you tell me about your hotel service?顺便问问,你能不能给我讲一下宾馆服务的情况?

72.Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse our-selves?旅馆里有娱乐场所吗?73.If you want to take a walk, you can go to the garden.如果您想散步,可以去花园。74.There is a recreation centre on the ground floor.在一楼有个娱乐中心。

75. You can play billiards,table tennis,bridge,and go bowl-ing.您可以去打打台球、乒乓球、桥牌和保龄球。

76.Is there a place where we can listen to some music?有听音乐的地方吗?

77. There is a music teahouse where you can enjoy both classical music such as Beethoven,Mozart,Liszt,and mode rnmusic,while having some Chinese tea or other soft drinks.有个音乐茶座,您可以一边欣赏古典音乐,如贝多芬、莫扎特、李斯特的乐曲和现代音乐,一边品尝中国茶和软饮料。

78. Would you please tell me the daily service hours of the dining room?请告诉我餐厅每天的服务时间,好吗?

79.From 7∶00 a.m.till 10∶00 p.m.nearly serving all day long.从早上七时一直到晚上十时,几乎全天供应。

80. When will the bar and cafe open?酒吧和咖啡馆什么时间开放?

81.From 3∶00 p.m.till midnight.从下午三点到晚上十二点。

82.Does the guest house offer any other service?宾馆里还有哪些服务项目?

83.We have a barber shop, a laundry, a store,post and telegram services,a newspaper stand,a billiard,table tennis, video games and so on.我们有理发室、洗衣房、小卖部、邮电服务、报刊供应柜、弹子房、乒乓球和电子游戏。

84.It's jolly good!这太好了!

85.And where can I have my laundry done?脏衣服送到哪里去洗?

86.Madam.What can I do for you?夫人。我能为您做些什么?

87.I'm looking for a man whose name is John.我在寻找一位男士,他的名字叫约翰。

88.Could you tell me his room number,please?请问他的房间号码是多少?89.I suppose it is 735.我想他的房间号码是735号。

90.By the way, please show me where the lift is?顺便请指点我电梯在什么地方?

91.I need some information about touring Hangzhou.我想了解关于游览杭州的情况。92. There are two trains going to Hangzhou every morning,No.49 and No.79.

每天早晨有两列火车到杭州,49次列车和79次列车。

93.What time does this train leave?这列火车什么时间发车?

94. Could you get me two tickets for tomorrow here?你能否在这儿卖给我两张明天的车票?95.I'm looking for a friend, Mr.Brown. Could you tell me if he is in the hotel?我在找一位朋友,布朗先生。你能告诉我他是住在这个饭店吗?

96.Just a minute,please.I'll see if he is registered.请稍等片刻,我看看他是否登记了。97.They are in suite 705. Let me phone him.他们住在705号套房,我来给他打电话。98.Mr.Brown said he's waiting for you in his room.布朗先生说他在房间里等您。99.Housekeeping.May I come in?我是客房的,可以进来吗?

100.When would you like me to do your room,sir?您要我什么时间来给你打扫房间呢,先生?101.You can do it now if you like.如果您愿意,现在就可以打扫。

102.I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water.我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来。103.I'm sorry that your flask is empty.很抱歉您的水壶空了。

104.May I do the turn-down service for you now?现在可以为您收拾房间了吗?

105.Oh,thank you.But you see,we are having some friends over.噢,谢谢,但你知道我们邀请了一些朋友过来聚聚。

106.Could you come back in three hours?你能不能过3小时再来整理?

107.Certainly,madam.I'll let the overnight staff know.当然可以,女士。我会转告夜班服务员。

108.Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom?请整理一下浴室好吗?

109.I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now.我刚洗了澡,那儿乱糟糟的。110.Besides,please bring us a bottle of just boiled water.此外,请给我们带瓶刚烧开的水来。

111.It's growing dark.Would you like me to draw the curtains for you?天黑下来了,要不要我拉上窗帘?

112.Is there anything I can do for you?您还有什么事要我做吗?

113.I'm always at your service.乐意效劳。114.Excuse me.Have you any laundry?对不起,请问有没有要洗的衣服?

115.The laundry man is here to collect it.洗衣房服务员来这儿收要洗的衣服了。

116.If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.如果您有衣服要洗,请放在浴室门后的洗衣袋里。117.Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.请告诉我们或在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要熨烫,水洗,干洗或缝补,还要写明何时需要取衣服。118.What if there is any laundry damage?如果你们洗衣时损坏了衣服怎么办?

119.In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.如果是这样,饭店当然应该赔偿。120.Could you send someone up for my laundry,please?请问,你们能派人来收要洗的衣服吗?121.A valet will be up in a few minutes.洗熨工马上就到。

122.Will the color run in the wash?洗衣时会掉色吗?

123.We'll dry-clean the dress.我们将干洗这条裙子。

124.We'll stitch it before washing.我们会在洗之前把衬里缝好。

125.When can I have my laundry back?我何时能取回洗的衣服呢?

126.But would you like express service or same-day?不过,您是要快洗服务还是当日取?127.I'd like this sweater to be washed by hand in cold water.这件毛衣要用冷水手洗。128.Can you change the room for me? It's too noisy.能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了。129.My wife was woken up several times by the noise the baggage elevator made.我妻子被运送行李的电梯发出的嘈杂声弄醒了几次。130.She said it was too much for her.她说这使她难以忍受。

131.I'm awfully sorry,sir.非常对不起,先生。

132.I do apologize.我向您道歉。

133.No problem,sir.没问题,先生。134.We'll manage it,but we don't have any spare room today.我们会尽力办到,但是今天我们没有空余房间。

135.Could you wait till tomorrow?等到明天好吗?

136.I hope we'll be able to enjoy our stay in a quiet suite tomorrow evening and have a sound sleep.我希望明天晚上我们能呆在一套安静的房间里睡个好觉。

137.And if there is anything more you need,please let us know.如果还需要别的什么东西,请告诉我们。

138.The light in this room is too dim.这房间里的灯光太暗了。

139.Please get me a brighter one.请给我换个亮的。

140.Certainly,sir.I'll be back right away.好的,先生,我马上就回来。

141.The room is too cold for me.I feel rather cold when I sleep.这房间太冷了,我睡觉时感到很冷。

142.There seems to be something wrong with the toilet.我房间里的抽水马桶好像出了点毛病。

143.We'll send someone to repair it immediately.我们会马上派人来修的。144.What's the trouble?哪儿坏啦?145.The toilet doesn't flush.抽水马桶不放水了。

146.Let me see.Oh,it's clogged.让我看看。噢,堵住了。

147.The water tap drips all night long.水龙头一整夜滴水。

148.Some part needs to be replaced.I will be back soon.有个零件要换了。我片刻就来。149.Ah,I'm afraid there's something wrong with the TV.噢,电视机好像有些毛病。150.The picture is wobbly.图像不稳定。151.I'm sorry.May I have a look at it?很遗憾,我可以看看吗?

152.I'll send for an electrician from the maintenance department.我去请维修部的电工来。

153.We can have it repaired.我们能找人修理。

154.Please wait just a few minutes.请稍等几分钟。

155.The TV set is not working well.电视机有毛病了。

156.I'd like to have my hair cut.我想理个发。

157. How do you want it?您想理什么式样的?158.Just a trim,and cut the sides fairly short,but not so much at the back.修剪一下就行了。两边剪短些,但后面不要剪得太多。159.Nothing off the top?顶上不要剪吗?160.Well,a little off the top.嗯,稍微剪一点。

161.Would you like a shave or shampoo?您要不要修面或洗头?

162.I want a haircut and a shave,please.我想理发和修面。

163.Very well,and how would you like your haircut,sir?好的,您喜欢什么发式?164.Do you want me to trim your moustache?要我为您修剪一下小胡子吗?

165.Well, could you cut a little more off the temple?好,能不能把两边鬓角再剪短些?166.Is that satisfactory?您看这样满意吗?167.Anything else I can do for you?还要我为您做些什么吗?

168.I want a facial.我想做面部美容。169.Most facials start with a thorough cleansing.面部美容大都是先彻底清洁面部皮肤。

170.I'll take the half-hour facial with make-up.我要做半小时美容外加化妆。

171.I'm going to Tianjln early tomorrow morning.我明天一大早要去天津。

172.So I would like to request an early morning call.因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。173.At what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?

174.But I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Tianjin by 10

o'clock.但我是10点钟必须赶到天津花园宾馆会议室。

175.That means that I'll have to be on the road by 7 o'clock at the latest.就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。

176.In that case,I would like you to call me at 5∶45?那样的话,你们明早5点45分叫醒我好吗?

177.OK.So we will wake you up at 5∶45 tomorrow morning.好,那么我们明早5点45分叫醒您。

178.Will you do me a favour, Miss?小姐,能帮个忙吗?

179.I wonder if your hotel has the morning call service.不知道你们饭店是否有叫早服务。180.Would you like a morning call?您要叫醒服务吗?

181.I want to go to the Bund to enjoy the morning scenery there.我想到外滩去欣赏那儿的景色。

182.At what time do you want me to call you up,sir?您要我什么时候叫醒您?

183.At 6 sharp tomorrow morning, please.请在明早6点钟。

184.By phone.I don't want to disturb my neighbors.电话叫醒,我不想吵醒邻居。185.I'd like to pay my bill now.我想现在结账。

186.Your name and room number,please?请问您的姓名和房间号码?

187.Have you used any hotel services this morning?请问您今天早晨是否用过旅馆内的服

务设施?

188.Four nights at 90 US dollors each, and here are the meals that you had at the hotel.That makes a total of 665 US dollars.4个晚上,每晚90美元,加上膳食费,总共是660美元。

189.Can I pay by credit card?我可以用信用卡支付吗?

190.Please sign your name here.请您在这里签名。

191. Excuse me. We're leaving today.I'd like to pay our bills now.劳驾。我们今天要离去了。我希望现在就把账结清。

192.By the way,I'd like to tell you that the check-out time is 12∶00 noon,sir.先生,顺便告诉您,结账后离开旅馆时间是12点。193. How about the charge for the days you shared the room with your friend?这几天您的朋友与您同住费用怎么办呢?

194.Please add to my account.请记在我的账里。

195.Have you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel dining room,Mr.Green?格林先生,今天早晨您是否用过旅馆服务设施,或在旅馆餐厅用过早餐?196.Yes,my friend and I just had breakfast at the dining room,but we didn't use any services.是的,我的朋友与我在餐厅刚用过早餐,但是我们没有使用过任何服务设施。197.The total for the eight days is five hundred sixty yuan and eighty fen.8天来总计是560元8角。

A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁,糕点,各种茶点等等,应有尽有. B: I'd like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁.

A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥.

A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点.

A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please. 煎的.

A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that's enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了.谢谢. Dialogue 2 (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don't. 没有.

A: I'm sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了.约要等30分钟才会有空桌.你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

B: No,thanks. We'll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,谢谢.我们等一会儿再来.请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以.请问先生贵姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window? 布鲁斯.顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

A: We'll try to arrange it but I can't guarantee, sir. 我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生.

B: That's fine. 我们明白了. (Half an hour later, the couple comes back.) 半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了. A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way. 你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太.请往这边走.

Dialogue 3

A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子.

B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来.

A: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are. 给您.

A: What's good today? 今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭.

A: We don't want that. Well, perhaps we'll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips. 我们不想吃香酥鸭.或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片. B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee. 不,谢谢. 咖啡就行了. (After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿.

A: I can have the check, please. 结帐.

C: George. Let's split this. 乔治,我们各自付帐吧. A: No, it's my treat tonight. 不,今天我请客.

B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express. 记帐.请记入我的"美国运通信用卡"帐号.

Dialogue 4

A: Good morning. Can I help you? 早上好.有什么能效劳的吗?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up. 我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋.

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir? 您想要哪种果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong. 西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡.

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir? 好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋,西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

B: Yes, that's right. 是的.

A: Is there any thing else, sir? 还有什么吗,先生? B: No, that's all. 没有了,谢谢. (Later) 稍后

A: Good morning, sir. I've brought the breakfast you ordered. 早上好,先生.您要的早餐送上来了.

B: Just put it on the table, please. 请放在桌上.

A: Do you need anything else, sir? 先生,还有其他需要吗?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar? 没有,谢谢. 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir? 哪种果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please. 番茄汁,橙汁及苹果汁.

A: Yes, sir. I'll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取.麻烦您先签了这张帐单

. Dialogue 5

A: Oh, I'm starving. I'd like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦.我想吃点真正的中国菜.您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine. 那要看情况了.您知道,中国主要有八大菜系.比方说,川菜,湘菜. A: They are both spicy hot, I've heard. 我听说这两种都很辣. B: That's right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some. 对.您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试.

A: They might be too hot for me. 对我来说可能太辣了点.

B: Then there's the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜.大多南方人都爱吃.

A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

B: There's the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鸭啊. A: Oh, yes. I've heard a lot about it. I'd like very much to try it. Where can I find it? 啊,对了,听过多次了.我很想试一试.在哪儿能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店. A: Is it near here? 离这儿近吗?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean. 不太近也不算远.乘出租车15分钟能到.我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话.

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again? 好,多谢您的指点.请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver. 我来给您写在这张纸片上.您好拿给出租车司机看.

A: That's very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多谢多谢.

B: You're welcome. 不客气

酒店常用英语500句

Part one : general expressions 1)Good morning (afternoon ,evening),sir

(madam).早上好(下午、晚上好),

好,先生(夫人)

2)How do you do? (-- how do you do

?)您好!

3)Hello (or hi )!您好!

4)How is everything (with you )?

(您的)一切都好吗?

5)How are you getting on ( or along )

these days ?这几天过得怎么样?6)How are you ? (- Fine ,thank you .a

nd you? )您的身体好吗?

7)Glad (nice ) to see you .

见到您很高兴。

8)Welcome to our hotel.

欢迎到我们的酒店来!

9)It’s nice to meet you again , Mr. Jo

hnson .再次见到您太好了,约翰逊先

生。

10)Good –bye.(or bye-bye)再见!

11)Good night.晚安(晚间告别用)

12)Have a good rest.祝您休息好!

13)See you later (tomorrow).

以后(明天)见!

14)Hope to see you again soon.

希望不久再见到您!

15)Have a good time.

祝您过得愉快!

16)We wish you a pleasant stay in our

hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快!17)Pl ease don’t lea ve anything behind.请

不要遗忘你的东西。

18)Mind (or watch) your step!

请走好!

19)We wish you a pleasant journey.

祝您旅途愉快!

20)Have a nice trip!一路平安!

21)All the best!万事如意。22)Take care!多保重!

23)Good luck!祝您好运!

24)Thank you (very much)

谢谢您(非常感谢)。

25)Thanks a lot.多谢。

26)Thank you for coming.

谢谢您的光临。

27)Thank you for staying in our hotel.感谢您在我们饭店下榻。

28)I’m very grateful to you.

非常感谢您。

29)It’s very kind of you.

谢谢,您真客气。

30)You are (most) welcome.

不用谢,不用客气。

31)Not at all.不用谢。

32)Don’t mention it.不用谢。

33)My pleasure.(or with pleasure)

很高兴能为您服务。

34)Glad to be of service.

很高兴为您服务。

35)At your service.乐意为您效劳。

36)I’m sorry.很抱歉。

37)Excuse me.对不起。

38)I’m terribly sorry. It’s my fault.

非常抱歉,那是我的过错。

39)I’m awfully sorry for my carelessnes

s.对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。40)Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起,让您久等了。

41)Sorry to interrupt you.

对不起,打扰了。

42)That’s all right.这没什么。

43)It doesn’t matter.没关系。

44)Never mind.不要紧,没关系。

45)Let’s forget it.算了吧!

46)What can I do for you?

我能为您干点什么?

47)Can I help you?

48)我能为您干点什么?

49)Is there anything I can do for you?有什么能为您效劳的吗?

50)Just a moment, please.

请稍等一下。

51)Don’t worry about it别担心。

52)I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?)

对不起,请再说一遍好吗?

53)You are wanted on the phone, Mr.

Bellow.贝罗先生,有您的电话。54)Who is speaking, please?

请问您是谁?(电话用语)

55)I’ll switch you to Room 1120.

我马上给您接301房间。

56)What number are you calling?

请问对方什么电话号码。

57)Who would you like to talk to?

请问受话人姓名?

58)Could you hold the line, please?

请(拿着话筒)稍等一会好吗?

59)Here are come letters for you.

这是您的信。

60)What a shame!多可惜!

61)I’m sorry to hear that!

听到这事我很难过。

62)We are all sorry to hear of your illn

ess.听说您病了都很担心。

63)There ,there, Now try not to get too

upset about it.

好啦,不要为这事太烦恼了。

64)I wish you good health.祝您健康。

65)Let me wish you every success.

祝您一切顺利!

66)Happy New Year!新年快乐!

67)Merry Christmas!圣诞节快乐!

68)Happy birthday to you!

祝您生日快乐!

69)Congratulations!祝贺您!(恭喜)

70)My hearty congratulations!

衷心祝贺您!

71)As you wish(or like)

随您的便。

72)Certainly.当然可以。

73)Of course.当然可以。

74)Go ahead and do what you like.

干吧,你喜欢干什么就干什么。

75)I’m sorry, that’s not allowed.

对不起,这是不允许的。

76)No, I’m afraid not.不,恐怕不行。77)Out of the question, I’m afraid.

恐怕不可能。

78)Walk straight ahead.一直往前走。

79)Turn left(right).往左(右)转。

80)Go upstairs(downstairs).

上(下)楼。

81)Take the lift to the third floor.

乘电梯到三楼。

82)The lifts are in the lobby near the m

ain entrance.

电梯间在大厅靠大门外。

83)The bellman will show you the way

to the banquet hall.

大堂服务员将领您去宴会厅。

84)There is a washroom at the end of t

he corridor.洗手间在走廊尽头。

85)The post and cable service is opposit

e the bar.

邮电所在酒吧对面。

86)The bank is next to the shop.

银行在小卖部隔壁。

87)You can get your money changed at

the cashier’s desk.

你可以收银外兑换钱。

88)How much would you like to change?

你要兑换多少呢?

89)The rates of exchange are on the bo

ard there.

兑换率写在那这的黑板上。

90)There are some local products on sal

e here.这里出售一些地方产品。

91)It’s sold by weight(yard, meter…)

这个按重量(码,米……)计价出售。92)Sorry, it’s sold out.

对不起,卖完了。

93)How do you like this?

您看这个怎么样?

94)What about that one?

你看那个好吗?

95)Here is your change.

这是找您的钱。

96)Here is your receipt.

这是你的收据。

97)Air mail or ordinary mail?

是航空信还是平信?

98)An air mail letter for abroad is $1.6

0.寄往国外的航空信需1.60元。

99)The travel agency in the hotel takes

all kinds of booking.

饭店的旅行社代办各种预订票。

100)Please don’t smoke here.

请不要在这里抽烟。

Part two: reception

&housekeeping service

第二部分:总台及客房服务。101)What kind of room would you like (or prefer)?您希望要什么样的房间?

102)Do you want a single room or a double room?

你想要单人房还是双人房?

103)Would you like a room with bath or shower?

您想要浴缸的还是淋浴的房间?

104)How long do you plan to stay here?你打算住多久?

105)For how many nights

你要住几个晚上?

106)How many people are there in your party?你们一起有几个人?

107)I can book you a single room with shower for the 26th.

我可以为您在26日订一个带淋浴的单人间。

108)What time will you be arriving?

您将何时到达?

109)Unfortunately, we are fully booked for the 21st

遗憾的是21日的客房全部订满。

110)We won’t be able to guarantee you a room for May 6th .

我们不能保证5月6日给您一个房间。111)For a single room the price would be 35 dollars

单人房的价格是35美元。112)There is a small charge of 25 cents a day extra.

每天要收25美分附加费。

113)There’s a redu ction for children.

儿童可以减价。

114)Could you fill in this form, please?

请填写这份表格。

115)Could you sign your name,please?

请签上您的姓名。

116)Give me your passport,please,We need it for registration.

请把护照给我,我们登记时需要。

117)Have you got any identification?

你有身份证吗?

118)May I see your passport,please?

请把护照给我。

119)Would you please complete this

registration form?

请您填写这张登记表好吗?

120)What’s your occupation,please?

请问您的职业?

121)What’s your nationality, please?

请问您的国籍?

122)What’s your address in your native country,please?

请问您在本国的住址?

123)Your room number is 246 on the second floor.

您的房间号码是二楼的246室。

124)Number 246 is an air-conditioned room with a private bath.

246号是带空调和独用浴室的房间。125)Here’s your key card.

这是您的匙牌。

126)Here’s your key to Room 246.

这是您246号房间的钥匙。

127)I’ll get the porter to take your luggage up.

我会叫行李员把您的行李搬上去。

128)The porter here will take your luggage and show you the way.

这里的行李员会为您提行李,并为您领路。129)We’ll extend the reservation for you.我们可以为您延长预订。

130)We’ll make the change for yo u.

我们可以给您换个房间。

131)You may keep the room till 3 p.m,if you wish. 如果您愿意,可以将房间保留到

下午三点。

132)How much longer would like to

stay? 您想再住多久?

133)If you want to keep your room this afternoon, we’ll have to charge you 50%

of the price.

如果您需要再住一个下午,我们要向您收50%房费。

134)I’m afraid you’ll have to vacate your room by 11. 恐怕要请您在十一点以

前搬出房间了。

135)Are you checking out today, Mr. Smith?

史密斯先生,您今天可以结帐吗?

136)Would you like to vacate your room now?

您今天要退房吗?

137)Your bill totals $665.

您的帐单合计655美元。

138)T h at makes a total of $665.

总计是655美元。

139)That comes to $665 altogether.

共计655美元。

140)Here is your bill. Would you please check it?

这是您的帐单,请您过目。

141)That charge is for drinks taken from the mini-bar. 那笔钱是您从房间冰箱里取

用饮料的费用。

142)Your overseas telephone call is included in the bill. 您的国际长途电话费用包括

在这个帐单里。

143)The service charge is included in this bill. 这个帐单包括报务费。

144)How would you like to settle your bill (or account)?您准备怎样付帐?

145)In what form will payment be made?您准备以何种方式付帐。

146)Are you going to pay in cash or by credit card?

您准备用现金还是信用卡付款?147)We accept the following credit cards,….

我们接受下列信用卡……

148)I’m sorry,we don’t accept personal cheques.对不起,我们不收个人支票。149)All lf the rooms have phones.

所有房间都有电话。

150)If ther e’s anything y ou need, just ring reception.

如果您需要什么,就打电话给服务台。151)If there’s anything for the laundry, just leave it in the laundry bag in your room. 如果您有衣物要送洗衣房,只要把它放在您的房里的洗衣袋里就行了。

152)Washing handed in by 9:30 a.m.,will be returned to you before 5:30 p.m. on the

same day

早上9:30以前送去洗的衣服,当天下午5:30以前能送回来。

153)If you wish to have breakfast in your room, ask for room service on the phone.

如果您希望在房间里用早餐请通过电话要客房

服务。

154)Room service is available from 6 a.m. .从早晨六点开始提供客房服务。

155)Here is a brochure explaining hotel services

这里有个小册子介绍饭店各项服务。156)If you need anything, just press the call button.

如果您要什么,就按这个唤人按钮。157)You can make a long distance call from your room.

您可以从您房间里打长途电话。

158)If you want a taxi,you can ask the

reception to get one for you.

如果您要出租汽车,您可以请服务台为您叫一辆。

159)The panel at the head of your bed has an automatic waking device.

您床头的台子装有自动叫醒器。

160)We have a computer wake-up service.

我们有电脑叫醒服务。

161)If you want to have your room cleaned extra quickly,please hang the Cleaning

Sign on the door.

如果您希望您的房间早些整理好,请将这“请打扫”的牌子挂在门上,

162)There is a recreation center on the ground floor.

一楼有一个娱乐中心。

163)You can play billiards, table tennis and bridge or go bowling.

您可以打台球,乒乓球,桥牌和保龄球。164)Apart from the recreation center, we also have a health club on the second

floor.

银行在小卖部隔壁。

165)We have a sauna bath with a massage service there, too.

在那里还有桑拿浴室并提供按摩服务。166)We do not charge for the use of the health club.

进健身房不收费。

167)Sports facilities are available free of charge.

运动器械是免费提供的。

168)Our charge for sports facilities is four dollars per hour.

运动器械以每小时四元的标准收费。169)Shall I turn the cooling up?

我是不是把冷气开大些?

170)Shall I turn the heating down?

我是不是把暖气关小些。

171)Your bags will be kept at the Bell Captain’s Desk.

您的包将存放在行李部。

172)Could your come down to the Bell Captain’s Desk with your claim tag to

pick up your bags?

请您拿着行李牌,来行李部取您的包。173)We’ll try our best,but I can’t guarantee anything.

我们当尽力而为,但我不能保证什么。174)There must be some misunderstanding.这里面可能有误会。175)I’ll s oon have something arranged for you.

我尽快为您作些安排。

176)Because of the bad weather, the

evening garden won’t be open today.

因为天气不好,今天夜花园不开放。177)It’s necessary for him to pay for the damage.

他必须赔偿损坏。

178)I promise to attend to the matter

promptly.

我一定立即处理这件事。

179)I’ll send for an electrician(doctor,…)for you.

我给您请电工(大夫……)

180)Let me call a repairman to do it.

我去叫一个修理工来。

181)Any comments and suggestion are always welcome.

欢迎您提意见和建议。

182)According to the hotel regulations, the damage must be paid for.

按照酒店规定,损坏东西应该赔偿。183)You don’t have to pay for it.

您用不着赔偿。

184)It was broken by accident.

不是您有意打破的。

185)I’m sorry to hear you are not feeling well today.

听说您今天身体不大好。

186)What’s the trouble?

什么地方不舒服。

187)Do you have a temperature?

发烧吗?

188)Maybe you’re tired after the journey.

可能是旅途过度疲劳引起的。

189)Drink plenty of water and have a good rest, then.

那么,请多喝点水,好好休息。

190)How would you like your hair cut, sir?

先生,您喜欢什么发式?

191)Do you want me to trim your beard?

要不要修一下胡子?

192)Do you want a face massage?

要不要按摩面孔。

193)What style do you want ,madam?>

太太,您要什么式样?

194)Would you like a new hair-style?

您想换个新发型吗?

195)Here are some pictures of hair styles.这里有一些发型式样的照片。

196)The phone number of our hotel is 5328888.

我们宾馆的电话号码是556753。

197)Please dial 0 before you dial the

number.

拔号码前请先拔0。

198)Please consult the telephone directory.请您查看电话簿。

199)What kind of cable do you want to send,ordinary rate or urgent?

您要发哪一种电报,普通电还是加急电。200)Will you please fill out the telegraph form in block letters?

请用印刷体填写电报纸。

Part three: Food &Beverage Service

第三部分:餐饮服务

201)What time would you like your table? 您什么时间需要这张餐桌呢?

202)A table for two?

你们是两个人吗?

203)For how many?

几个人?

204)Who’s the reservation for?

您为谁预订?

205)You can sit where you like.

您可以随便坐。

206)Is this table suitable?

这张桌子合适吗?

207)The waitress will be here in a few minutes.

服务员马上就来。

208)I’m sorry, there aren’t any tables left now. 对不起,没有空桌子了。

209)I’m sorry,the restaurant is full now.

对不起,现在餐厅已坐满。

210)We can seat you in twenty minutes.

二十他钟后才能安排您入座。

211)Have you been served?

有人为您服务了吗?

212)Do you have a reservation, sir?

先生,您预订了吗?

213)Would you come with me, please?

请跟我来,好吗?

214)Could you please come with me,please? 请随我来,好吗?

215)Please step this way.

这边请。

216)Would you like to sit near the window? 您喜欢靠窗坐吗?

217)Where would you like to sit?

您希望坐在哪儿呢?

218)I’ll be with you in a minute.

我马上就来。

219)Would you mind sitting here in the corner?

靠角坐您不介意吧?

220)We are open from 6 in the morning to

11 in the evening.

我们的营业时间是从早上6:00到晚上11:00。

221)We serve 24 hours.

我们24小时营业。

222)We are open round the clock.

我们昼夜营业。

223)Service hours are:7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

for breakfast; 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

for lunch ; 6:30 p.m.to8:30p.m. for

dinner.

早饭:7:00到9:00

餐厅供应时间是:午饭:11:30到下午1:30;

晚饭:6:30到8:30

224)May I have your name, please?

请问您的姓名。

225)Can you give me your name,please?

我可以问您的姓名吗?

226)Here’s the menu.

这是菜单。

227)I’ll bring you the menu,sir.

先生,我给您拿菜单。

228)Here are the menu and wine list.

这是菜单和酒单。

229)Are you ready to order?

您现在点菜吗?

230)Would you like to order now?

您现在点菜吗?

231)May I take your order now?

您现在可以点菜了吗?

232)What have you decided on?

您决定吃什么了吗?

233)Would you like Chinese food or Western food?

您要吃中餐还是西餐?

234)What would you like?

您想吃点什么?

235)What would you like to start with?

您先来点什么?

236)What would you like to follow?

您下一道菜点什么呢?

237)Would you like something to drink?

您想喝点什么吗?

238)What would you like for a drink?

您想喝什么?

239)Would you like to order aperitif?

想要点开胃酒吗?

240)Would you like an aperitif before lunch? 饭前您想吃点开胃的东西吗?

241)What kind of drink would you like ?

您要点什么饮料。

242)What kind of juice do you want?

您要茶还是咖啡?

243)Will you have tea or coffee?

你要喝茶还是咖啡?

244)Do you like your coffee,black or white? 您喜欢清咖啡还是牛奶咖啡?

245)Would you like green tea or black tea? 您喜欢绿茶还是红茶?

246)Would you like to try MaoTai–the best Chinese spirits?

您想尝尝中国最好的酒——茅台酒吗?247)Would you prefer Shanghai cocktail?

您喜欢上海鸡尾酒吗?

248)Why don’t yo u try a glass of dry white wine?

干吗不尝一杯干白葡萄酒吗?

249)What kind of Chinese food do you want? 您想吃哪种中国食物?

250)What kind of vegetables would you like? 您想吃什么蔬菜。

251)We have steak,roast chicken and

vegetables today.

我们今天供应牛排,烤鸡和蔬菜。

252)To day’s special is roast leg of lamb.

今天的特别菜是烤羊腿。

253)Everything is a la carte.

这里只能点菜。

254)Would you like to dine a la carte or table d’hote?

您是吃点菜还是公司菜。

255)We have a buffet. You can have all you want for $ 10.

我们有自助餐,您交十元钱可以随便吃。256)How would you like your eggs?

您喜欢几成熟的鸡蛋?

257)How would you like your streak, well done,medium or rare?

您喜欢几成熟的牛排,是熟透的,还是适中的,还是半生的?

258)How about trying some lobster?

您是不是尝一尝大虾?

259)I suggest you have a taste of Sichuan dishes.

我建议您尝尝四川菜。

260)I’d recommen d this dish to you.

我愿意向您推荐一个菜。

261)I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

我肯定您会喜欢它。

262)It’s delicious and worth a try.

它鲜美可口,值得一尝。

263)I’m sorry,there are no chops left.

对不起,没有排骨了。

264)We haven’t any more lobster today.

今天的大虾已经卖完了。

265)This is the soup you ordered.

这是您点的汤。

266)We are short of help today.

我们今天人手少,

267)I’ll see about your order.

我会去看看您点的菜做得怎样了。

268)Do you care for a dessert?

您是不是想吃点甜食。

269)What do you want for dessert?

你要吃什么甜食?

270)I’ll get you another one.

我再给您端一份来。

271)What else do you want?

您还要别的什么吗?

272)Is there anything else?

您还要别的什么吗?

273)Could I serve you anything else?

还需要我给您点什么吗?

274)If you need anything else,just feel free to tell me.

如果您还需要别的什么,尽管告诉我好了。275)What’s the problem,sir?

先生,出了什么问题?

276)I’ll take to t he chef and see what he can do.

我去和厨师商量一下,看看他能否给予补救。

277)If you don’t like this dish, how about getting you another one?

如果您不喜欢这道菜,是不是换个别的。278)Would you like it cooked a little more?

您愿意把它再煮一下吗?

279)Once it’s ordered and served, it can’t be exchanged.

凡是点的菜上桌以后是不能换的。

280)Regretfully not.

遗憾的是不行,

281)I’m really sorry,but you see my difficulty. 真对不起,但也希望您能体谅我的难处。282)I’m sure everything will be satisfactory again next time you come.

相信下次您再来时,一切都会使您称心满意。

283)I do apologize for giving you the wrong dish. 实在对不起,我把菜送错了。

284)I seem to have misserved a dish.

我好象上错了一道菜。

285)I’ll change it immediately for you.

我马上给您换。

286)I can offer you some oyster soup.

Compliments of the chef.

我可以向您免费提供一些牡蛎汤,算是厨师的一点敬意。

287)Is everything all right?

一切都还好吗?

288)How was the food?

饭菜还好吗?

289)How do you like the fish cooked this way?

您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?

290)Is everything to your satisfaction?

吃得满意吗?

291)What’s your opinion of our service?

您对我们的服务有什么意见吗?

292)Would you like to sign for that?

您准备签字挂帐吗?

293)Would you like to put it on your hotel bill?

您准备将这个费用记到您饭店的总帐吗?294)Could you sign here,please?

请您在这儿签字。

295)May I also have your room

number,please?

我可以问一下您的房间号码吗?

296)In our hotel we don’t accept tips.

我们饭店是不收小费的。

297)The minimum charge for a dinner party of 200 people is 6000 yuan FEC,

excluding drinks.

200人的宴会最低的6000人民币况换券,不包括饮料。

298)May I have a look at your invitation card?

我可以看一个您的请柬吗?

299)At a Chinese party the guests usually arrive 5-10 minutes early.

中餐宴会客人通常提前五至十分钟到达。300)It’s not good to be late.

迟到是不好的。

Part four: hotel English

第四部分:饭店服务英语。301)We have single rooms,double

rooms,suites and deluxe suites in our

hotel.

我们宾馆有单间、双人间、套间和豪华套间。302)Did you have a reservation with us?

您在我们这儿预订房间了吗?

303)Did you make a reservation?

您预订房间了吗?

304)How long do you expect to stay?

你想待多长时间。

305)Room 707 on the 7th floor is vacant.

七楼707房间没人住。

306)I’m sorry,we don’t have any single

rooms left,would you like a double

room?

对不起,我们没有剩余的单间了,你想要双人间吗?

307)I’m sorry,we’re rather full at the

moment.can I recommend you to

another hotel?

对不起,我们这儿目前客满?我将为您推荐到另一家宾馆好吗?

308)The price lf one single room id 70 dollars per day.

单间是每天70美元。

309)Would you please fill in this registration form?

您填写一下这张登记表好吗?

310)Would you please show me your

passport?

请出示一下您的护照好吗?

311)I’ll get a attendant to send your luggage up.

我会叫服务员把您的行李拿上去的。312)Could you please show me your room card?

请让我看一上您的房卡好吗?

313)Here’s your room key.

这是您的房间钥匙。314)I’ll show you to your r oom. This

way,please.

我会领您去您的房间的,这边请。

315)Channel 6carries programs in English.

第6频道播放英语节目。

316)For local telephone calls,please press 9 first and then dial the number.

若打本地电话,请按9,然后再拔号。317)What kind of currency do you have?

您有什么货币?

318)What currency do you want?

您要什么货币。

319)I regret to say that we don’t accept personal chaques here.

很遗憾,我们这儿不受理私人支票。320)How much do you want to convert?

您想换多少钱?

321)Would you please endorse this check? 请在这张支票上签个字好吗?

322)Please count the money.

请把这钱数一下。

323)We have different kinds of accounts here. Which kind would you like to

open?

我们这儿有各类帐户,您想开那一种?324)Would you like a deposit account or a current account?

您想存定期,还中活期?

325)How do you want to send this letter?

您想如何邮寄这封信?

326)Ordinary mail or air mail?

您寄普通邮件,还是航空邮件?

327)Normally it takes about one week for an air-mail letter to reach America.

通常情况下,航空邮件到达美国需要大约一个星期。

328)Your letter is overweight and you have to pay one yuan more.

你的信超重,你得再付一块我。

329)What does this parcel contain?

这个包裹里包的什么东西?

330)What’s in side this parcel?

这包裹里是什么?

331)Do you want to register this letter?

你想寄信挂号信吗?

332)You need a box to send these bottles.

寄这些瓶子需要一个箱子。

333)Whom do you wish to speak to?

你相同谁讲话?

334)Which call do you wish to place first?

你想先打哪个电话?

335)Do you have the number ad the name of the called party?

你有被叫方的号码与名字吗?

336)May I know your name and your

telephone number?

我可以知道您的名字和电话号码吗?337)Please hold the line. I’ll put you through in a minute.

请拿好电话,马上就可以为您接通。338)I’m sorry the extension is busy just now. 对不起,电话分机刚才占线。

339)I’m sorry the line to Paris is very heavy this morning.

对不起,今天早上巴黎的线路很忙。340)Please take a seat. I’ll let you know when the call comes.

请坐,电话来了我会叫您的。

341)Would you like to postpone or cancel your call?

您随后打电话,还是不打了?

342)Mr.Wilson,New York is on the line. Go ahead,please.

威尔逊先生,纽约接通了,请讲吧!343)You will not be put down through until this afrernoon.

到今天下午你的电话才能接通。

344)Please put down your name,address and telephone number at the bottom of the

form.

请将您的名字、地址、电话号码写在这张表的下面。

345)That’s altogether 26 words. And the charge is …

总共26个字,共计费……。

346)Will you please fill in this laundry sheet? 你将这张洗衣单填写一下好吗?347)What color do you want your coat dyed into?

我想将你的大衣染成什么颜色?

348)We’re terribly sor ry that your shirt was damaged.

十分对不起你的衫衣给弄坏了。

349)How about this table over there?

那边那张餐桌可以吗?

350)I’m sorry. We’re rather full tonight.

对不起,今晚我们这儿客满。

351)How about this beef dish?

这道牛排怎么样?

352)What about the soup?

这个汤怎么样?

353)Would you like any drink?

喝点什么吗?

354)We have rice, noodles,steamed bread and jiaoai for your choice.

我们在大米、面条、馒头和饺子供你选择。355)What would you take for dessert?

你想要点什么甜点?

356)What liquor do you prefer?

你喜欢什么饮料?

357)Would you like something stronger?

来点度数高的酒好吗?

358)What are you going to have?

你想要点什么?

359)We have different kinds of strong drinks here for your choice.

我们有各种不同烈性酒供你选择。

360)Would you like it with soda or ice cubes? 你想加苏打还是冰块?

361)How would you like it, single or double? 怎么个要法?要单份还是双份?

362)Would you like anything to go with your drinks?

你想要点什么菜下酒吗?

363)This style is very popular now.

这个款式现在很流行。

364)What brand do you want?

你想要什么牌子?

365)You look very nice in that dress.

你穿上那件衣服显得很漂亮。

366)The scarf goes very well with the coat.

这个围巾配上这件上衣显得很得体。367)They are all there on the shelf.

它们都在那边的那个货架上。

368)I’m sorry they’re sold out.

对不起,它们都卖完了。

369)I regret to say they are out of stock at the moment

很遗憾眼下缺货。

370)Shall I wrap it up for you?

我给你包一下吧。

371)Thank you for shopping at our store.

谢谢你光临我店购物。

372)When do you plan to leave?

你计划什么时候离开?

373)Which train do you want to take?

你想搭那一趟车。

374)Your ticket is available now.

你的票现在有效。

375)Would you like a single or a return ticket?

你想要单程票还是往返票?

376)I’m sorry,the fli ght is fully booked for the 20th.

对不起,20日的航班已全部预订完了。377)I’ll check with the booking record.

我可查一下订票纪录。

378)Please call again one week before your departure date for reconfirmation.

请在您出发前一周再给我打一个电话落实一下。

379)Please come to pick up your ticket tomorrow.

请明天来取票。

380)You will need another on hour to get to the airport.

到达机场还得一个小时。

381)I’m sorry there aren’t any tickets left for the Express 16.

对不起,16次特快没剩余的票了。

382)Here is your ticket. Then train leaves at 1756 from platform 2.

这是你的票,火车将于17点56分从2站台出发。383)How shall I make it? Separate checks or one common bill?

怎么给你们结帐?分开结还是一块结?384)May I introduce myself?

自我介绍一下吧?

385)May I introduce Mr. Wilson to you?

把威尔逊先生介绍您好吗?

386)I’m very happy to meet you.

见了您真高兴。

387)What do you think of this itinerary?

您觉得这次旅程安排如何?

388)What do you have to say to this plan?

对这个计划你有什么意见?

389)How do you like this proposal?

你觉得这个建议怎么样?

390)Do you have anything to add to the plan?

这个计划你有什么补充吗?

391)Do you have any special suggestions?

你有什么特殊建议吗?

392)What are the historical sites in this area? 这个地区有什么历史遗迹?

393)What is the garden famous for?

这个花园为什么出名?

394)What a splendid scene!

多么壮丽的景观啊!

395)How stately it looks!

它是多么庄严肃穆。

396)What a beautiful sight?

多么美丽的景色啊!

397)I think you must be pretty tired after the long flight.

我想你在经过这么长时间飞行后肯定很累了。

398)I’m sorry. I didn’t quite catch what you said.

对不起,我确实没弄清你说的啥。

399)The music was a little too noisy.

这支曲子有点太躁杂了。

400)Ladies and gentlemen,may I have your attention please?

女士们,先生们,大家请注意一下好吗?Part five:English in tourism

咖啡厅常用英语口语情景对话

Hao: Good morning madam. What can I get you? Hao: 早上好,您要点什么? Jenny: I’d like a coffee please. Jenny: 我要一杯咖啡。 Hao: Certainly madam, what kind of coffee would you like? Hao: 您要哪一种? Jenny: What have you got? Jenny: 你们都有什么? Hao: Well we have espresso, cappuccino, latte, skinny latte or americano. Hao: 我们有义式浓缩咖啡,花式咖啡,拿铁咖啡,脱脂拿铁咖啡或美式咖啡。 Jenny: Goodness me! What a choice! I think I’ll have a cappuccino please Jenny: 这么多种类! 请给我一杯花式咖啡吧。 Hao: Here you are. You’ll find the sugar just over there. Hao: 给您,砂糖就在那边。 Ling: Would you like something to drink? Ling: 你想喝点什么? Jenny: Yes please. Do you have any teas? Jenny: 好的,你们有茶吗? Ling: Of course we have lots of teas? Ling: 当然,我们有很多。 Jenny: What do you recommend? Jenny: 你给推荐一种吧? Ling: What about a green tea or perhaps a jasmine tea? Ling: 你看绿茶或茉莉花茶,怎么样? Jenny: What’s this one? Jenny: 这是什么? Ling: That’s Oolong tea – it’s a Cantonese tea. Ling: 这是乌龙茶-是一种广东茶。 Jenny: Ok, I’ll try that. Jenny: 好吧,我想试试。 What can I get you? 你要点什么? What have you got? 你们有什么? What do you recommend? 你给推荐一下好吗? I’ll try that. 我来试试那个。

酒店英语情景对话精编版

日常用语(句子): 酒店常用英语 Restaurant 酒店里面的称为餐厅,酒店外的可以叫饭馆或者餐馆都可以 B&B 家庭式酒店 Boutique hotel 精品酒店 Resort 度假村 King-size 特大号床 Queen-size 大号床 Twin beds 双床房 Single bed 单床房 Double room 双人间 Single room 单人间 Suite 套房 Studio suite 公寓套房 Adjoining room 相邻房 Connecting room 连通房 Executive Floor 行政楼层 Bellboy 行李员 Concierge 礼宾 Receptionist 前台接待 Reception/Front desk 前台 Coach 旅游大巴 Reservation 预订(不是预定) Doorman 门房门童 Housekeeping staff 客房清洁人员 Room service 客房服务,有时特指客房送餐服务 Ground 花园 Tip 小费 Service charge 服务费 Turn down 开夜床服务(指的是傍晚的时候再次整理房间,使客人晚上睡的舒服) Executive room 商务房 Shuttle bus 班车 Do Not Disturb Sign /DND sign请勿打扰牌 Please Make Up sign /PMU sign 请收拾房间牌 check-out 退房 check-in 登记入住 lobby 大堂 Owner response: 业主回复 基本信息 23.May I have your name, please? 请问您贵姓? 10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out? 请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房? 59.What time do you expect to arrive, Sir? 请问大概什么时候到酒店,先生? 46.What time will the guest be arriving? 客人大概什么到达酒店? 11.How long will you stay in our hotel? 请问您打算逗留多长时间? 36.Could you h old the line, please? I’ll check our room availabilities for those days. 麻烦请您稍等,我们查询那段时间的房态。 37.Just a minute, please I’ll check our booking situation. 麻烦请您稍等,我需要查询我们的房态。 73.Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you. 麻烦请您稍等,我查询能否可以提供给您。 41.Could you hold on for a moment please? I’ll check our reservation record. 麻烦请您稍等,让我查询我们的预订纪录。 72.How many people are there in your party? 与您同行有多少人? 50.I’ll arrive one day early. Is that OK? 我那天早点到,可以吗?

酒店前厅服务英语口语情景对话

Dialogue A Individual clients check in(散客入住) G=客人R:=接待员 R:Good afternoon. Madam.Welcome to Grand Park Kunming .May I help you? 下午好,欢迎光临昆明君乐酒店,请问有什么可以帮到您? G:Yes, I’d like to check-in .please. 我要登记住宿。 R:Certainly, Madam. May I have you name, please? 好的,小姐。能告诉我您的姓名吗? G:I’m Christine.Nolan 我叫克莉丝汀?诺兰 R:Do you have a reservation, Ms. Nolan? 诺兰小姐,请问您预定了房间吗? G:Yes, form today. 是的,预定了。从今晚开始。 R:OK, Ms .Nolan, please show me your passport. 好的,诺兰小姐,麻烦您出示一下您的护照。 R:(双手接客人证件) R:(扫描客人证件后双手归还客人) R:Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while)Thank you for waiting. Ms. Nolan. Your reservation is for a business single room for one night, the room rate is ¥800 that including two breakfasts. Is that all right? 请稍等,我查一下预定记录。(过了一会)让你久等了,诺兰小姐,您预定了一个晚上的商务单间,房价¥800(房价用手指给客人不要说出报价),含两份早餐是吗? G:Yes. 是的 R:Print out the registration form? 打印住宿登记表。 (再次与客人确认姓名,来店离店日期,房号,房价和早餐数等信息并礼貌的让客人在登记单上签名) R:You stay here one day, the deposit is ¥1500,you want pay for credit card or cash? 您住一天,押金是¥1500,请问您是刷卡还是付现金呢? G:By Credit Card. 刷卡。 R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your credit card, I’ll brush ¥1500 of per-authorization(预授权)as your deposit. Do you have a password of your card? 好的,诺兰小姐请您出示一下您的信用卡,给您刷¥500的预授权做您的押金,请问您的卡有密码吗?(刷卡前先核实是否为有效的信用卡,有无客人签名) G:Yes. 有密码 R:OK, please input the password. 好的,请您输一下密码。 R:(刷卡后双手将卡还给客人,礼貌的让客人在POS单上签名并再次告知刷卡的金额)R:This is for you to brush a ¥1500 per-authorization, please sign in POS list to confirm.

客人打电话取消预定-酒店电话英语情景对话

客人打电话取消预定-酒店电话英语情景对话 有预定就会有取消,下面这段酒店电话英语情景对话中,客人打电话到客房部取消已经预定好的酒店。 C: Room Reservations.May i help you,madam? 客房预定。需要我帮忙吗,夫人? G: I'd like to cancel a reservation. 我想取消预订。 C: In whose name was the reservation? 是用谁的名字预定的? G: Jack Bruder. 杰克布鲁德尔 C: How do you spell that,please? 怎么拼写呢? G: B-r-u-d-e-r. B-r-u-d-e-r.

C: What was the date of the reservation? 预订的日期是什么呢? G: From October 2nd for 3 nights. 从10月2日开始起,3晚 C: Excuse me, but is the reservation for you? 对不起,是为您预定的? G: No,it's for my friend. 不,是给我朋友订的 C: May i have your name and phone number ,please? 能告诉我你的名字和电话吗? G: Yes,it's Mary Calson and my number is 365-7071.恩,我叫玛丽,我的电话是365-7071 C: Thank you ,ma'am.I'll cancel Mr.Bruder's reservation fromOctober 2nd for 3 nights.My name is Jason and we look forwardto another chance to serve you.

英语日常情景对话

情景对话 你有什么计划吗? Nancy:Have a nice weekend! 周末好! Jerry:Thanks. You too! 谢谢!你也好! Nancy:Do you have any plans? 你有什么计划吗? Jerry:Well, my family's away and I can't afford to do much. What about you? 嗯,我家里人都走了,我承受不起做太多的事。你呢? Nancy:Oh, I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. 哦,我还没决定我要做什么呢。 这几天真是太打扰你了 John:Have you had a good time these past few days? 这几天玩得怎么样啊? Lily:Yes. Kunming is really a beautiful place. 好极了。昆明这地方真漂亮。 John:Thank you. You're welcome here anytime you want. 谢谢夸奖。什么时候想来就过来玩儿。 Lily:I'm afraid I've been a bother these past few days. 这几天真是太打扰你了。 John:Don't mention it. You know, we're old friends. 别这么客气。咱俩都老朋友了。 Lily:Well. Please come to Beijing if you have time, and let me do the honors. 好。有时间的话,一定来北京玩儿,让我也尽尽地主之宜。John:Okay. Have a safe trip. 好的。一路顺风。

酒店英语情景对话

酒店英语情景对话;唤醒服务 句型: 1.I'm going to Tianjln early tomorrow morning. 我明天一大早要去天津。 2.So I would like to request an early morning call. 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。 3.At what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning? 您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您? 4.But I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Tianjin by 10 o'clock.但我是10点钟必须赶到天津花园宾馆会议室。 5.That means that I'll have to be on the road by 7 o'clock at the latest. 就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。 6.In that case,I would like you to call me at 5∶45? 那样的话,你们明早5点45分叫醒我好吗? 7.OK.So we will wake you up at 5∶45 tomorrow morning. 好,那么我们明早5点45分叫醒您。 8.Will you do me a favour,Miss? 小姐,能帮个忙吗? 9.I wonder if your hotel has the morning call service. 不知道你们饭店是否有叫早服务。 10.Would you like a morning call? 您要叫醒服务吗? 11.I want to go to the Bund to enjoy the morning scenery there. 我想到外滩去欣赏那儿的景色。

英文对话:导游与游客

Sense 1 机场接机 A:hello,i am jemmy.white,the tour leader of holiday tour group .thank you for coming to meet us B: hello ,mr.white,nice to meet you .i am zhangmei ,the guide from China Youth Travel Service Guangzhou branch ; A:nice to meet you ,this is the first trip to south china agricultural university .i am afraid we will put you through a lot of trouble ; B:nothrouble at all ,we are so glad you could come,mr.white,how was you trip? A:very nice,we had a very pleasant trip B:we have a group 30,right? A:yes; B:do we need to wait for any of your baggage? A:no,each of us has only one piece of carryon baggage. B:well,isevery bodyherenow?our coach is outside the airport. A:oh,let me see,ye everybody is here . B:shall we go now? A:yesi think so B:Attention please ,everyone .now please follow me to the coach . Sense 2 华农观光 Tour Guide; GOOD MORNING ,today we are visiting south china agricultural university.do you have heard the name before. Tom : Yes, ihave heard from some of my friend, who had been visited

点餐英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话 A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 B: I'd like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? B: Fried, please. 煎的。

1 / 29 A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that's enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。 Dialogue 2 (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座) A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太? B: No, I am afraid we don't. 没有。 A: I'm sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗? 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗? A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

商场常用英语情景对话

关于购物对话用语 一、问好 hello/hi 你好 Nice to meet you. 见到你很高兴。 Nice to meet you too. 见到你很高兴。How are you 你好吗 I am fine, thank you, and you 我很好,你呢I am fine too. 我也很好。 How do you do 你好。(初次见面问候语)How do you do 你好。 二、迎宾 Welcome to Prada! 欢迎来到普拉达专卖! 三、打招呼 Good morning, sir/ madam早上好,先生/女士afternoon下午evening晚上What can I do for you/ May I help you 您需要什么 I am looking for/ need/ want to buy a... 我需要买...... Do you have any ... 你们有...... I'm just looking/ browsing.我只是随便看看。 四、询问衣服 How are these 这些怎么样 This one is great. May I try this on这款很不错。我可以试试吗 Sure, the fitting/dressing room is there.当然可以,试衣间在那边。 What's your size/ What size do you want你穿多大号的 Size (S, M, L, XL, XXL...)/数字 OK/ Is it fit 可以吗/合适吗 The fit isn't good. 尺寸不合适 It is too big/ small. Can I have a larger/ smaller size 太大了/太小了. 可以给我个大一点/小一点的吗 I’m sorry, it is out of stock for the time being.很抱歉,这个暂时缺货。 It fits well. 很适合 How do I look/ What do you think/ Does this look good on me 这件我穿着怎么样 You look very good. 你看起来很不错。 I will take it. 我要这件。 五、询问价格 How much does it cost/ is it 这件多少钱What is the price for this suit/...这套西装/......多少钱 5025 yuan/ dollars It's so expensive./ It costs too much.太贵了Can you make it cheaper能便宜些吗 Can you give me any discount/ Any discount 能给我一点折扣吗

酒店常用的英语情景对话

酒店常用的英语情景对话 现在国人出去外面的多了,那么外面去到外面要住酒店时,怎么跟人家表达呢?下面,小编在这给大家带来酒店常用的英语情景对话,欢迎大家借鉴参考! 入住 (F: Frontdesk G: Guest) F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you? 欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗? G: Id like a room, please. 我要住店。 F: Would you prefer a single or a double? 你是要单人间还是双人间呢? G: A double, please. How much is that? 双人间,价格是多少? F: Its $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying? 145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢? G: Just tonight. 就今晚。 F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please? 一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?

G: Its Davies. Robertson Davies. 我是达维斯。 F: And how do you spell that, sir? 怎么拼写呢? G: Its D-A-V-I-E-S. 是D-A-V-I-E-S。 F: So thats D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room? 好的,你想要如何付款? G: Do you take VISA? 能用VISA卡吗? F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express. 可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。 G: Great. Ill pay with VISA then.What time is checkout? 我用VISA付款,退房时间是? F: Checkout is at 10 oclock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know? 10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗? G: And is there a restaurant? 有餐厅吗? F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and theres a caf

(完整word版)英语日常用语情景对话

?日常用语: 就是日常生活中的交际用语,如Thank you. Sorry.等 谚语: 即是人们生活中常用的现成的话。 谚语类似成语,但口语性强,通俗易懂,而且一般都表达一个完整的意思,形式上差不多都是一两个短句。 例如:Helaughsbestwholaughslast.谁笑到最后,谁就笑得最好。 Nopains,nogains.没有付出,就没有收获。 ?英语日常交际用语分类: 打招呼与告别用语(Greeting and Saying Good-bye) 1.-How are you ? -I’m fine, thanks. 2. -Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you, too. 谈论颜色(Talking about colour) 1. -What colour is it? -It’s red. 2. -What’s you favourite colour, Jenny? -My favourite colour is blue. 3. -How many colours do you like? -Three. 谈论高度(Talking about height) 1. -Are you short or tall? -I’m short/tall. 2. -How tall am I, Mr Wood? -You’re 1.6 metres tall. 看病用语(Seeing a doctor) 1. -What’s the matter? -I cut my knee. It hurts. 就餐用语(Having meals) 1. -Would you like some dumpling? -No, thanks./ Yes please. 2. I’d like porridge for breakfast. 3. It’s /Thery’re delicious. 4. What would you like for supper? 5. -Are you ready to order? -Yes, please. I’d like……. 谈论天气(Talking about weather) 1 -How is the weather today?/What’s the weather like today?

酒店情景对话(英语·前台·入住)

English Drama of Hotel Management English英语话剧酒店管理英语 Service Counter (A:Receptionist/the waitress B:Guest) A: Good afternoon. Welcome to Qingdao Sea-view Garden Hotel. Can I help you, sir? B: Well, I’m~~~ from `````. I’d like to check in, please. A: All right. Do you have a reservation with us, sir? B: Sorry, I didn’t book any room before. I would like to know which standard room do you have ? A: Wait a moment, please。 We have triple room, standard double room, and standard single room. What kind of room do you need? B :what’s the price for standard double room? A:oh,sir。the price for standard double room is 288 Yuan。 B: What! Why is so expensive? A:yes,sir。Our hotel is an international 5-star chain hotel,and adopts international standard price。triple room is 476 yuan, is 288 yuan, and standard single room is 136 yuan. all the room has TV, AC (air conditioner), free internet access and breakfast. Oh, excuse me ,the dinning room locates at 6th floor, between 7am to 9am. B:OK, I know now。i’d like to check in a standard double room. A: All right. how many days are you planning to stay? B: oh, I want to stay here for 3 days. A: one moment, please. Sir,please show your ID ,just like driver's license, passport or ID card。 B:here you are。 A:wait a moment ,please。 Could you please fill in the registration card? B: Sure. Here it is. Is it all right? A: Yes, thanks. Your room number is 202. Here is your key. The room bellman will show you to your room. I hope you will enjoy your stay. the check-out time is 1pm of forth day later。 B: Thank you. A:you’re welcome。Good luck。

英语情景对话——常用

英语情景对话——常用 英语情景对话一 对春节期间的烟花爆竹燃放问题的讨论 A:Happy new year, LIU, It is nice to enjoy New year holiday, but the noise of the fireworks and firecrackers bothers me recently. B: Happy new year, On the contrary,I think the fireworks and firecrackers is as nice as the Spring festival. A:Oh no, A t New Year’s Eve, I was up all night because there is too much noise outside. I think fireworks and firecrackers should be prohibited. B:I may not agree with you. The noise of them is a symbol of lively festive atmosphere. And I set off some fireworksat New Year’s Eve. It’s so interesting. A: Ok, the noise, is a piece of cake, it is just for me. But fireworks and crackers will cause air pollution. When firework is set off, it will produce lots of sulfur dioxide which is harmful to our environment. What’s more, fireworks and crackers do lots of harm to people. To make the matter worse, children love playing carelessly with firecrackers, which more often cause conflagration. B: Yeah, some of what you have said is true and It should cause the attention of people. But as long as people pay attention to safety when setting off, I think, It'sunderstandable to set off fireworks and firecrackers during the festival and they should not be prohibited. A:There also exist potential hazards in manufacturing, shipping and storing them. B: As a traditional way to celebrate the New Year, quite a few people think firecrackers have become part of our Chinese culture. Lots of fun will be gone with the ban of firecrackers. A: True, to change a custom is not easy, and people are not ready for such drastic action, but it will pay in the long run if the setting off of firecrackers is effectively banned in the cities. B: Maybe, we can celebrate our holiday by other ways instead of setting off firework.

酒店情景英语对话LIST

Remark n.陈述、言语Nerve n.神经 Realization n.实现Operation n.经营 Ruin υ.崩溃、毁灭Reservation n.预订Register υ.登记、注册Assign υ.分配、指定Baggage n.行李Distribute υ.分发 Deliver υ.投递、递交Occupancy n.居住、占用Currency n.货币efficiency n.效率personality n.个性 smart α.活泼的、精明的appearance n.外表 good manners 彬彬有礼adaptability n.适应性figure n.数字 settle υ.解决、安定complaint n.投诉、抱怨soothe υ.安抚 financial α.财政的、财经的satisfaction n.满意

Reservation n.保留、预定 Suite n.套房 Roman α.罗马的 Presidential α.总统的 Confirm υ.进一步确定、证实Discount n.折扣 Program n.议程、节目Reception n.接待,欢迎Expense n.花费、经费、费用charge υ.收费 reservationist n.预订处值班员deluxe n.豪华 list n.表、目录、名单 rate n.价格等级 flight n.飞行、航班conference n.会议 guarantee υ.保证 check n.支票 Doorman. 门卫人员 Tag n.标签 registration n.登记、注册receptionist n.接待员 bellman n.应接员 prefer v.喜欢 recommend v.推荐、介绍、建议tiring a.使疲劳的

酒店电话订房英语对话

酒店电话订房英语对话 如何用英语打电话订房情景对话篇一 C:Good morning, this is the Front Desk.May i help you,sir?早上好,这是前台。需要我帮忙吗,先生? G:yes,i'dlike to reserve a room. 是的,我想要订个房间 C:Thank you,Sir.For which date? 谢谢,先生。订哪一点的? G:From November 9th 11月9日起 C:For how many nights? 住几晚? G:For two nights. 两晚 C:How many guests will there be in your party? 有多少人和你一起? G:Just my wife and i 仅仅和我的妻子 C:Which kind of room would you prefer,a double or a twin?

你想订哪种类型的房间,一张双人床还是两张单人床的? G:A twin,please 两张单人的吧 C:Could you hold the line,please?i'll check our room availability for those days,thank you for waiting,sir.we have a twin at RMB 1000 Yuan and atRMB 1500 Yuan,which would you prefer? 能稍等下吗?我将帮你查一下这几天我们的客房供应情况,让你久等了,我们这有一间1000元和1500的,你喜欢哪一种? G:We'll take the one at RMB15OO Yuan. 我们要1500的那间吧 C:Certainly,sir.Could you give me your name,please? 好的,先生,请你告诉我你们的姓名吗? G: Yes,it's John Davis,D-a-v-i-s. 是的,约翰戴维斯,D-a-v-i-s. C:Mr.Davis.May I have your phone number,please? 戴维斯先生,你能告诉我你的电话号码吗? G:Yes,the number is 01-5639-1875. 电话是01-5639-1875 C:What time do you expect to arrive,sir? 什么时候到呢,先生?

英语日常情景对话有用的情景对话资料28324

二十一个场景对话 目录 1、你有什么计划吗? (2) 2、这几天真是太打扰你了 (3) 3、英文问路指路 (4) 4、这位子有人坐吗? (6) 5、打电话预定餐厅位子 (8) 6、商务宴会中的英文点菜方式 (10) 7、At Breakfast 吃早餐 (14) 8、如何用英语买火车票 (16) 9、谈薪水必备英语口语 (17) 10、On a Bus 在公共汽车上 (21) 11、Asking Favors 求助 (23) 12、Making an Appointment 预约 (25) 13、Saying Goodbye 告别 (26) 14、Meeting old friends 老友重逢 (28) 15、Saying Thank You 道谢 (30) 16、介绍和开场白 (32) 17、Finding a Room 找住房 (34) 18、At a Hotel 在旅馆 (36)

19、The weather 天气 (38) 20、这里停车每小时多少钱? (39) 21、为什么突然要辞职呢? (40) 1、你有什么计划吗? Nancy:Have a nice weekend! 周末好! Jerry:Thanks. You too!

谢谢!你也好! Nancy:Do you have any plans? 你有什么计划吗? Jerry:Well, my family's away and I can't afford to do much. What about you? 嗯,我家里人都走了,我承受不起做太多的事。你呢? Nancy:Oh, I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. 哦,我还没决定我要做什么呢。 2、这几天真是太打扰你了 John:Have you had a good time these past few days? 这几天玩得怎么样啊? Lily:Yes. Kunming is really a beautiful place. 好极了。昆明这地方真漂亮。

客房常用英语情景对话

客房常用英语情景对话(必备)·客房——修理用语 ·客房——洗衣服务 ·客房——赔偿事宜 ·客房——打扫房间 ·客房——突发事件 ·客房——修理用语1.There seems to be something wrong with the toilet.我房间里的抽水马桶好像出了点毛病。 2.We'll send someone to repair it immediately. 我们会马上派人来修的。 3.What's the trouble? 哪儿坏啦? 4.The toilet doesn't flush. 抽水马桶不放水了。 5.Let me see.Oh,it's clogged. 让我看看。噢,堵住了。 6.The water tap drips all night long. 水龙头一整夜滴水。 7.Some part needs to be replaced.I will be back soon.有个零件要换了。我片刻就来。 8.Ah,I'm afraid there's something wrong with the TV.噢,电视机好像有些毛病。 9.The picture is wobbly. 图像不稳定。

10.I'm sorry.May I have a look at it? 很遗憾,我可以看看吗? 11.I'll send for an electrician from the maintenance department. 我去请维修部的电工来。 12.We can have it repaired. 我们能找人修理。 13.Please wait just a few minutes. 请稍等几分钟。 14.The TV set is not working well. 电视机有毛病了。 Dialogue A A:Housekeeping.Can I help you? B:Yes,there seems to be something wrong with the toilet. A:We'll send someone to repair it immediately.What's your room number,please?B:1287. A:May I come in? B:Come in. A:What's the trouble? B:The toilet doesn't flush. A:Let me see.Oh,it's clogged…It's all right now.You may try it. B:Yes, it's working now.Thank you. A:You're welcome.Anything else?

相关文档
最新文档