商务英语BEC前台接待访客常用会2

商务英语BEC前台接待访客常用会

11、工作活用篇帮忙转分机:

1. may i have extension two-one-one?

2. can i have extension two-one-one, please?

3. may i speak to david, extension tow-one-one?

4. extension two-one-one, please.

5. please connect me with extension two-one-one.

6. could you put me through to the personnel department, please?

翻译:***通常句子都是越长越礼貌,太简短会让人有鲁莽的感觉。

1. 能帮我转分机211?

2. 能帮我转分机211吗?

3. 我可以找211分机的大卫吗?

4. 请转211。

5. 请帮我转分机211。

6. 请帮我接人事部好吗?

必备:120句商务英语交际礼节实用套语

一轮会谈one round of talks

决议resolution

谅解备忘录memorandum of understanding

现在开会I declare the meeting open.

请…发言I invite the representative of …to take the floor.

下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing’s economy.

我的介绍完了,谢谢。That’s all for my presentation.thank you.

我先说这么多。So much for my remarks for now.

我要说的就是这些。That’s all for what I want to say.

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

让我先谈一个问题。If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one issue

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您对此事怎么看呢?I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提议休会十分钟。I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。I will pick up where we left off just now.

对不起,我插一句。Sorry for the interruption but

当然可以。By all means

怎么都行。Whatever you say.

我没有异议。I have no objection

我方对这个问题有异议。We take exception to this question.

我们高兴地看到We note with pleasure that

这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

不知你们上午谈的怎样?I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

纠缠这个问题entangle this issue

提倡节约advocate/uphold thriftiness

为了国家的繁荣for the sake of national property

经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

密切注视Keep close watch on

促进密切合作spur/promote intensive cooperation

久仰I’ve heard so much about you.

好久不见了Long time no see.

辛苦了You’ve had a long day.You’ve had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友们distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency

我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京. On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在北京过得怎么样?How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请. I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

欢迎美商来北京投资. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

欢迎多提宝贵意见. Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虚此行It’s a rewarding trip.

您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止. As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

请代我问候...先生please remember me to Mr.

感谢光临Thank you so much for coming.

欢迎再来Hope you’ll come again.

欢迎以后多来北京Hope you’ll visit Beijing more often.

请留步,不用送了. I will see myself out, please.

多保重Take care.

祝您一路平安. Have a nice trip.

愿为您效劳。At your service.

为…举行宴会/宴请host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

欢迎宴会welcome dinner

便宴informal dinner

午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)luncheon

便餐light meal

工作午餐working luncheon

自助餐buffet dinner/luncheon

答谢宴会return dinner

告别宴会farewell dinner

庆功宴glee feast

招待会reception

庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China

鸡尾酒会cocktail party

茶话会tea party

包餐/点餐table d’hote/a la carte

上菜serve a courst

您的位置在这里Here is your seat.

请入席Please have a seat.

欢聚一堂enjoy this happy get-together

请随便Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

请各位随意用餐Help yourself please.

您喝点什么?what would you like to drink?

现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between …and …, to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

敬您一杯。Here’s to you.

祝你健康To your health.

我要为此干杯I’ll drink to that!

随量Whatever you like.

我失陪一会儿Excuse me for a minute.

菜不好,请多多包涵Hope you enjoy yourself.

女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

招待会现在开始。The reception will now begin.

全体起立,奏国歌。All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem.

出席今天招待会的贵宾有The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are

现在请…讲话I have the honour to call upon…

开幕式现在结束。This concludes the opening ceremony.

隆重庆祝grand celebration

情况介绍presentation

小组讨论panel discussion

同有关单位磋商hold consultations with the organizations concerned

庆祝成立…一周年celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛Hail the first FIFA of …

值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season’s reetings.

祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

衷心祝贺您当选…Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会hold a meeting/seminar/conference /forum/symposium

赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

举行谈判enter into negotiation

交涉make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.

事物性会谈talks at working level

对口会谈counterpart talks

议程项目items on the agenda

主题theme

议题topic for discussion

双方商定的议程schedule mutually agreed upon

开幕会议opening session

全体会议plenary session

商务英语(BEC)考试必备句型经典48句

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

我还要再确认吗?

2 Is there any earlier one?

还有更早一点的吗?

3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?

4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?

我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

火车通行证有折扣吗?

7 May I reconfirm my flight?

我可以确认我的班机吗?

8 Are they all non-reserved seats?

他们全部不预订的吗?

9 Do I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要预订座位吗?

10 May I see a timetable?

我可以看时刻表吗?

11 How long will I have to wait?

我要等多久呢?

12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

13 Do you have any other flights?

14 When would you like to leave?

15 Can I reconfirm by phone?

我能电话确认吗?

16 Where can I make a reservation?

我到哪里可以预订?

17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

我需要预订餐车吗?

18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

19 Is this a daily flight?

这是每日航班吗?

20 Excuse me. May I get by?

对不起,我可以上车吗?

21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

坐船到那里要花多少钱?

22 Can I cancel this ticket?

我可以取消这票吗?

23 Check it to my final destination

把它托运到我的目的地。

24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

把你的行李拿到行李房去。

26 Please open your baggage.

请把你行李打开。

27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

请你填写这张入境卡。

28 Let me see your passport, please.

29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

30 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什幺意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

35 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

36 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

37 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

38 Thatll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.

那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什幺了。

40 I cant say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking. 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

42 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

43 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

44 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

45 Weve got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

46 Thank you for you cooperation.

47 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

外企生存十大英语关键词

想在外企有所建树?快来看看外企生存的十大英语关键词吧,知己知彼,才能百战不殆。

1. Performance (n.) 人业绩、表现

His performance this month has been less than satisfactory.

他这个月的业绩不是很令人满意。

2. Performance Evaluation 定期的员工个人评定

The performance evaluation test is a way of seeing how efficient a workers performance is.

定期的员工个人评定是一种考察员工的工作有多高效的手段。

3. Challenge (v.) 在外企的英文中它不当“挑战”讲而是“谴责、批评、指责”

His poor performance gave rise to a challenge from his boss.

他差劲的表现遭到了老板的批评。

4. Presentation (n.) 做介绍(一般指打投影仪的那种汇报)

His presentation on the Earth Summit proves that we really need to pay more attention to the global environment.

他在地球峰会上的报告证实了我们的确要更加关注全球的环境。

5. Quota (n.) 员工的(一年或半年的)任务量

Have you reached your predicted quota for this quarter?

你达到了本季度预期的任务量了吗?

6. Solid (n.) 可靠的、稳妥的

Their partnership is solid as a rock. 他们的伙伴关系像岩石一样坚不可摧。

7. Complicated (adj.) 复杂的

English grammar is very complicated.

英语语法非常复杂。

8/9. Vacation = Leave 休假(n.)

It is my vacation soon, I think Ill go to Huang Shan to relax.

我马上就要休假了。我想我会去黄山放松一下。

10. Follow up 把某件事情继续负责追究到底

Have you been following up on the news recently?

你有跟踪调查最近的新闻吗?

商务谈判中最常使用的10句疯狂英语

1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin?

在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧?

2、We are ready.

我们准备好了。

3、I know I can count on you.

我知道我可以相信你。

4、Tust me.

请相信我。

5、We are here to solve problems.

我们是来解决问题的。

6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners.

这次会谈的结果将是一个双赢。

常见的不一定是正确的:商务英语常见误译例析

7、Ihope this meeting is productive.

我希望这是一次富有成效的会谈。

8、I need more information.

我需要更多的信自。

9、Not in the long run.

从长远来说并不是这样。这句话很实用,也可显示你的“高瞻远瞩”。

10、Let me explain to you why .

让我给你一个解释一下原因。很好的转折,又可磨炼自己的耐心。

相关主题
相关文档
最新文档