2007年国际商务英语超级实用220句 (1)

2007年国际商务英语超级实用220句 (1)
2007年国际商务英语超级实用220句 (1)

2007年国际商务英语超级实用220句

史上最牛英语口语学习法:躺在家里练口语,全程外教一对一,三个月畅谈无阻!

太平洋在线英语,可免费体验全部外教一对一课程:https://www.360docs.net/doc/ac6353622.html,

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 Y ou're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you''ll be needing

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your

friends.Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you''ll have a pleasant stay here.

我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.

欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I''ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 Y ou''ll know our products better after this visit.

参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.

然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next

表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is

decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比数量更为重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我们得戴上防护帽吗?20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

1

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic?

生产线是全自动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 What''s your general impression,may I ask?

不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

45 I''m impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也许将来我们可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

52 I''d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation. 洽谈中请你们多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help.

我们十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保证通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples? 可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

57 Y ou may be interested in only some of the items.

你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

59 They''ve met with great favor home and abroad.

这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

61 Y our desire coincides with ours.

我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

62 No wonder you''re so experienced.

怪不得你这么有经验。

63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me

about your company?

可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

65 At what time can we work out a deal?

我们什么时候洽谈生意?

66 I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

67 We also hope to expand our business with you.

我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

68 This is our common desire.

这是我们的共同愿望。

69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in

her foreign trade.

我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

70 I''ve read about it,but I''d like to know more about it.

我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

71 Seeing is believing.

百闻不如一见。

72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer

to the patent situation.

专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

75 Please proceed with your presentation.

请开始你的简报。

76 Y es, we have been interested in new system.

是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

77 Has your company done any research in this field?

请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

78 Y es, we have done a little. But we have just started and have

nothing to show you.

有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few

comments.

在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

81 I would like to ask you a favor.

我可以提出一个要求吗?

82 Would you let me know your fax number?

可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by

tomorrow?

2

可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us. 我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

93 I don''t know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

95 There should always be exceptions to the rule。

凡事总有例外。

96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

98 I don''t know whether you care to answer right away.

我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

请你尽量放慢说话速度。

102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular

markets you foresee for our product.

事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

106 We really need more specific information about your technology.

我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn''t it?

这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

108 I will try, but no promises.

我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

111 Let me give you an indication.

我可以提示一个想法。

112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

请记得这不是最后的回答。

113 Let''s imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

114 Just for argument''s sake, suppose we disagree.

为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法

115 There is no such published information.

没有相关的出版资料。

116 Such data is confidential.

这样的资料为机密资料。

117 I am not sure such data does exist.

我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

118 It would depend on what is on the list.

这要看列表内容。

119 We need them urgently.

我们急需这些资料。

120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?

我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods。

我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

3

我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

128 Y ou have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?

你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

129 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

131 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?

也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

132 Let me tell you about our product.

关于产品一事让我向你说明。

133 This is our most recently developed product.

这是我们最近开发的产品。

134 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.

我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.

那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

136 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.

我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

137 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

138 I strongly recommend this product.

我强力推荐这种产品。

139 If I were you, I'd choose this product.

如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

140 We've already had a big demand for this product.

这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.

这种产品在国外很畅销。

142 Our product is competitive in the international market.

我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

143 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.

让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

144 Good. That's just what we want to hear.

很好,那正是我们想要听的。

145 The distinction of our product is its light weight.

我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.

我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .

到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

148 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.

这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

149 Could we see the specifications for the X200?

我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

150 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.

当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?

你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

152 We have that right here in this report.

在这份报告书内就有。

153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?

请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

154 Y es, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between

40 and 60.

好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

155 How soon can you have your product ready?

你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.

我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

157 How did you decide that product was safe?

你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

158 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?

你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

159 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.

我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

160 Why don't we go to the office now?

为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.

就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.

对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

你认为合同有问题吗?

165 We'd like you to consider our request once again.

我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

166 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the p arties under contract turned out to be very successful.

就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

168 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

4

我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.

我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

170 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。

171 That's international practice. We can''t break it.

这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.

我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

173 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.

我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?

你们认为结算方式合适吗?

175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.

我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.

这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?

请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]

178 When will the contract be ready?

合同何时准备好?

179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.

请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.

合同会航邮给你们签字。

181 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?

182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?

我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

183 We had expected much lower prices.

我们希望报价再低一些。

184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

186 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration.

当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

188 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.

我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

189 But the market prices are changing frequently.

但是市场价格随时都在变化。

190 It's up to you to decide.

这主要取决于你。

191 The demand for our products has kept rising.

要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

192 How long will your offer hold good?

一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.

我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .

我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

195 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.

如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.

请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

297 Do you have any comment on this clause.

你对这一条款有何看法?

198 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?

难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

199 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.

如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

201 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.

我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。

202 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。

203 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

204 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.

我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。

205 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.

当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。

206 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.

不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。

207 I hope no questions about the terms.

我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

208 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

209 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

5

我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

210 I hope this will lead to further business between us.

我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。

211 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

212 I am ready to sign the agreement.

我已经准备好了签合同。

213 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.

我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。

214 So I will receive and sign it overnight.

那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。

215 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.

我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。

216 I will keep you posted.

我会与你保持联络。

217 What is your hurry?

什么事让您这么着急呢?

218 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.

我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。

219 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?

到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?

220 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.

恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

6

国际商务英语课文电子版lesson (10)

Lesson10 International Payment Generally speaking, it is not very difficult for buyers and sellers in domestic trade to get to know each other’s financial status and other information, and payment is likely to be made in a straightforward manner, say(for example)by remittance or by debiting the debtor’s account. In international trade, however, things are far more complicated. Purchase and sale of goods and services are carried out beyond national boundaries, which make it rather

difficult for the parties concerned in the transaction to get adequate information about each other’s financial standing and creditworthiness (资信;信誉). Therefore, mutual trust is hard to build. Both the exporter and importer face risks as there is always the possibility that the other party may not fulfill the contract. For the exporter there is the risk of buyer default(不按期付款). The importer might fail to pay in full for the goods. He might go bankrupt.

国际商务英语 初级 试卷及参考答案

★绝密·考试前严禁任何人翻阅 全国外经贸从业人员考试 国际商务英语等级考试(初级) 试题册 考试时间:2014年5月31日 09:30-11:30 ※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※ 考生姓名: 准考证号: 考点(考区): 注意事项 一、考生将姓名、身份证号、考试项目、考点(考区)、准考证号填涂在试题册及答题卡(答 题纸)相应位置。 二、考生在规定考试时间内做完试题册上的试题,并将答案填涂在答题卡(答题纸)相应位 置,写在试题册上的答案一律无效。全部答题时间为120分钟。 三、考生在答题卡上作答时,切忌超出答题区域。如因超出区域作答导致答题卡失效,由考 生个人负责。客观题按题号顺序进行填涂,主观题在每题左上角写清题号按顺序作答。 凡因题号不清导致考试成绩有误,由考生个人负责。 四、考生不得将试题册、答题卡(答题纸)带出考场。考试结束,监考员收卷后考生方可离 开考场。 五、考生注意对自己的答案保密。若被抄袭,一经发现,后果自负。

★请将答案写在答题卡上,答案写在试卷上无效。 一、客观题(本大题有60小题,每小题1分,共60分) [1-20] Listening: 20%(听力,20分) Section A Directions: Listen to the following dialogue and choose the correct word or words to fill each gap from A,B,C or D. This section accounts for 5 points. Each question will be read twice. Mike: It would be nice to see you again, Mary. Are you free on Sunday evening? Mary: I’ m sorry, I’m not. I’ve got to visit my aunt 1 . Mike: Oh, that’s a pity. Monday’s difficult for me. What about Tuesday evening? Mart: Tuesday’s bad for me as well. I’ve got to go to a meeting. Mike: Wednesday then? Mary: No, Wednesday’s out for me, I’m afraid. I’ve got to 2 and do some work. I really must. Mike: Oh, that’s a shame. Well, I can’t 3 Thursday. What about Friday? Mary: I’m 4 sorry. I’ve got to go out for dinner on Friday. Mike: Have you got to? Can’t you get out of it? Mary: I’m afraid not. I’ve simply got to go. Mike: Well, it looks as if we’ll have to wait till next week then. Mary: Yes, I’m sorry, Mike. Look, I must go now. I have to meet Lisa in ten minutes. Ring me next week 5 . Mike: Fine. Try and keep an evening free for me. 1.A. in the hospital B. in hospital C. in hotel D. in hostel 2.A. stay in B. staying C. stay D. sleep 3.A. make that B. make this C. make D. make it 4.A. outright B. awfully C. really D. totally 5.A. some time B. sometimes C. sometime D. some times Section B Directions: Listen to the following passage and choose the correct word or words to fill each gap from A,B,C or D. This section accounts for 5 points. Each question will be read twice. For international investors, the decision to invest in a foreign country, whether to establish or 6 a plant or a sales network, or to purchase stocks or bonds, is a difficult one. Before they make the decision to invest abroad, international investors will have to make sure that the

国际商务英语试题(一)

广东外语外贸大学公开学院辅导资料 国际商务英语试卷(一) 课程代码:05844 I. Translate the following words and expressions from English into Chinese (10%) 1.International business 2.GDP 3.Free trade area 4.Multinational corporation 5.Specialization 6.specific duty 7.roll on roll off 8.EDI 9.article number 10.auction Ⅱ. Translate the following words and expressions from Chinese into English (10%) 11.返倾销 12.最惠国条款 13.贴现 14.充分就业 15.保兑信用证 16.零库存 17.代位,取代 18.保护主义 19.免除条款(豁免条款) 20.证券交易所 Ⅲ.Match the words and expressions on the left with the explanations on the right (10%) 21.contracting party a. amount above what is estimated as necessary 22.gilts b. a business concern owned or controlled in whole or in part by another concern 23.cyclical c. recurring in cycles 24.affiliate d. stocks issued by government 25.legal action e. an action taken against some one in accordance with the law. 26.margin f. a country or firm that signs a legal agreement 27.pooling g. a trace of land including its buildings 28.verified data h. a set of international rules for the interpretation of

新编国际商务英语阅读教程译文

新编国际商务英语阅读教程译文 第一单元国际贸易理论 重商主义 世界上第一个国际贸易理论——重商主义,产生于16世纪中期。重商主义宣 称金银是一国财富的支柱,是繁荣商业所不可或缺的。当时,金银是国家间的贸易 货币,出口国赚取金银,同样从他国进口货物,导致金银的外流。重商主义认为出 口大于进口从而保持贸易顺差是一国的根本利益。这样,一国积累金银,最终使国 家财富增加,国家地位得以提升。正如1930年,英国重商主义学者托马斯?孟所说: 增加一国财富的最普遍的做法是对外贸易,而且我们必须遵守这样的规则:每 年出口产品的价值要大于进口产品的价值。 遵循这一说法,重商主义提倡政府干涉,以确保贸易顺差。重商主义认为大量 的贸易额并没有什么益处。他们建议颁布政策以扩大出口,限制进口。具体做法可 以是对进口施加关税和对配额进行限制,对出口则给予补贴。 1752年古典经济学 家大卫?休谟指出了重商主义学说的缺陷。据休谟所说,如果英国对法国贸易顺差(即出口大于进口),相应的金银的流入会导致英国国内货币供应充足,从而产生通 货膨胀。而法国会因为金银的外流产生相反的效应——通货紧缩,价格降低。英法 之间相对价格的变化将促使法国的进口商购买的英国货物数量减少(因为英国货物 变得昂贵),英国的进口商将购买更多法国的货物(因为法国货物价格降低)。结 果,英国贸易收支状况不断恶化,法国贸易收支逐步得到改善,这种情况一直持续 到英国的顺差被抵消。因此,休谟认为,长期来看,没有国家能够如重商主义者所 想象的那样保持贸易顺差。 除了休谟指出的缺陷之外,重商主义的另一缺限在于其视国际贸易为零和博弈(零和博弈是指一国得益必导致另一国受损)。亚当?斯密和大卫?李嘉图指出了重商

关于自考05844国际商务英语课文必考词汇短语

Transaction 交易customs area 关税区 in compliance with 遵从conversion 货币兑换visible trade 有形贸易resale 转售 gross domestic product国内生产总值invisible trade 无形贸易for short 缩写为account for 占…比例headquarters 总部trap 陷阱,圈套 portfolio investment 证券投资stocks 股票 bonds 债券maturity (票据等)到期,到期日certificate of deposit 大额存单licensing许可经营 franchising 特许经营trademark 商标 advisable 可行的patent 专利royalty 专利使用费;copyright 版税licensor 给予许可的人 licensee 接受许可的人franchiser 给予特许的人franchisee 接受特许的人logo 标志;标记management contract 管理合同 expertise 专门知识bonus 红利;津贴;奖金 flat 一律的,无变动的value chain 价值链 contract manufacturing 承包工程 turnkey project “交钥匙”工程clue 线索 BOT(Build,Operate,Transfer)建设经营移交stand for 代表variant 变形/体potential 潜力national income 国民收入bulk 大量的;大宗的 GNP 国民生产总值per capita income 人均收入PPP 购买力平价consumerism 消费,消费主义income distribution 收入分布 Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development 经济合作与发展组织 infra structure 基础设施Commonwealth of Independent States 独立国家联合体 staple goods 大路货tap 开发hemisphere 半球observation(经观察而得到的)看法haven 避风港;安全之地spur 促进creditor country 债权国proximity 临近ASEAN 东南亚国家联盟witness 亲历economic integration 经济一体化liberalize 使自由put up barriers 设置障碍fall under分成几部分free trade area自由贸易区tariff rates 关税税率NAFTA 北美自由贸易协定customs union 关税同盟detour 迂回;绕行common market 共同市场adoption 使用,采用euro 欧元erode 侵蚀autonomy 自治sovereign state 主权国家political entity 政治实体set the stage of 为、、做准备;促成monumental 重要的,有纪念意义的landmark 地标;里程碑signatory 签字国;签字人settlement 结算banknotes 纸币;钞票circulation货币流通executive body 行政机构,执行机构European Commission欧盟委员会veto 否决commissioner 委员,特派员,专员council of ministers 部长理事会empower 授予权力 multi-polarization 多极化tenet 原则;宗旨Dual-Ministerial Meeting 双部长会议 cartel 卡特尔,联盟OPEC 石油输出国组织 globalization 全球化frequency 频繁,频率 interactive 相互作用的element 要素;组成成分;元 素value 价值观acclaim 欢呼;欢迎;喝彩 adverse 不利的;反对的controversial 引起争议的 instrumental 有作用的internationalization 国际化 facilities 设施;设备;工具label 把称为;把归类 employ 用;使用assets 资产incorporate 吸收;合并 purpot 声称;自称headquarters 总部 international economic environment国际经济环境 double digit 两位数字survival 继续生存 embark(on)开始;从事gigantic 庞大的;巨大的 intervene 干预;干涉technical improvements 技术进 步derivation 获得day-to-day running 日常管理 decentralize 分散;放下(权利)wield 操控;控制 jurisdiction 权利;管理范围vehicle 工具;手段 delegate power to…对、、、授权affiliate 分支机构; 附属机构mover 原动力,推动力define 下定义 services 劳务distri natural resources 自然资源 abundant 丰富的scarce缺少,缺乏primary commodities 初级产品incentive 刺激 specialization 专业化constitute 构成,形成remainder 剩余的,余数hold 认为in terms of 在…方面 illustrate 说明table 表格,图表assume 假设 efficient 有效的,效率高的occur 发生,产生law 规 则,法则even if 即使disadvantage 不利with respect to 关exploit 利用,开发static 静止的 endowment of nature 自然的赋予up-to-date 现代的, 新式的intuitive 直觉的,直观的appeal 吸引力 absolute adantage 绝对利益comparative advantage 比较利益strategic 战略的reduce 减少bulky 笨 重的,庞大的perishable 易碎的protectionist 保护主 义的barrier障碍typical 典型的tariffs 关税 quota 配额levy 征收,收取coincide 巧合;偶合 customs union 关税联盟import duties 进口关税 export duties 出口关税ad valorem 按价;从价 specific 从量的compound duties 复税,混合关税 drawback 退税refund 偿还;退还 most-favoured-nation(MFN)treatment 最惠国待遇 signatory 签字国concession让步tariff schedule 税率 表;税则non-tariff barrier 非关税壁垒impose 加强 unilaterally 单方面地label 标签,标记,标号 voluntary 自动的,主动的forthcoming 即将到来的 meaning of transport 运输工具inland water vessels 内 河船只maritime 海洋的cargo compartment 货仓 charter租fleet 舰队insurance保险 vulnerable 脆弱的collision 碰撞pilferage 偷窃 explosion 爆炸place of historical interest 古迹 accommodations 膳宿供应immigrant 移民 remittance 汇款undertake 承担 climate 环境气氛;风气degenerate 变坏;衰退 deal 交易draw up 制定;拟就respective 各 自的;分别的subsequent 随后的,后来的 interpretation 解释;说明trade terms 贸易术语; 交易条件trading practices 贸易惯例 litigation 诉讼,诉争entail 使人承担;使成为必要 amendment 修正案;修正条款 addition 增加部分revise 修正;修改 unitization 使成为一个单位maritime 海的;海上的 consolidate 统一,合并render使得;使成为 negotiable 可转让的;可流通的vital 极其重要的, 必不可少的whereby 凭借那个,借以premises 生产 场所;经营场所disposal 处理departure 离开,启程, 出发quay 码头substantive 实质性的 set forth 陈述;阐明binding 有约束力的 enforceable可实施的sue起诉trade fairs 商品交易 会trunk call 长途电话enquiry 询盘;询价 quotation 报价voluntarily 主动地,自愿地 indispensable 必不可少的validity period 有效期 offer还盘unbinding 无约束力的invalid 无 效的sales contract 销售合同 sales (purchase)confirmation 售货(购货)确认书 setting up 构成,结构,格式consignment 寄售 contracting parties 缔约方force majeure不可抗力 arbitration 仲裁cotton piece good 棉布 cotton yarns 棉纱hereby 于此hereunder 于下 article number 货号yard 码overleaf 反面 bleached 漂白的counter trade 对销贸易;反对贸易 allegedly被说成;据说phenomenon 现象 terminology 术语generic 总称的 net positions 实际寸头adduce 引证 empirical 以经验为根据的reciprocal 互惠的;互相 hyperinflation极度通货膨胀literally 照字地 disarray 混乱conceptually 概念上地European Payment Union 欧洲支付联盟pre-specify 预先说明 competitive devaluation 竞争性贬值in essence 实质上的intertemporal 不同时的be tied to 固定于 photocopying machine 复印机 intriguing引起兴趣的,有迷惑力的concurrently 同时 发生的 a fraction of一点儿;一部分 verify 一部分sophisticated 经验丰富的bypass 避开;置、、、于不顾expertise 专门知识leverage 杠杆 作用tap 开发;开辟conceal 掩盖;隐藏 perpetuate 使永久存在processing trade 加工贸易 consignment 寄售赁agency 代理domestic 国内的

国际商务英语阅读教程(第四版)-期末复习

Unit 1~2 Mercantilism 重商主义 Neomeicantilist 新重商主义者 Trade surplus 贸易顺差 Quota and tariff 配额和关税 Government intervention 政府干预 Zero-sum game 零和博弈 Positive-sum game 常和博弈 The theory of absolute advantage 绝对优势理论 The theory of comparative advantage 比较优势理论 Factor endowments 要素禀赋理论 Product life cycle 产品生命周期(+theory ……理论) Economies of scale 规模经济 Diminishing returns 收益递减规律 Green revolution 绿色革命 Voluntary restriction 自动出口限制 Deposit 佣金 First mover advantage 先占优势 Barrier to entry 进入(市场)壁垒 Porter’s diamond theory 波特的钻石理论 National competitive advantage 国家竞争优势 The department of commerce 商务部 Letter of credit 信用证 Draft /bill of exchange 汇票 bill of lading B/L 提单 Sight draft 即期汇票 Time draft 远期汇票 Banker ‘s acceptance 银行承兑(+bill …汇票) Trade acceptance 商业承兑汇票 Countertrade 对等贸易 Barter 易货贸易 Switch trading 转手贸易 Offset 抵消 Counter purchase 互购贸易 Compensation trade 补偿贸易 Mercantilism suggests that it is in a country’s best interest to maintain a trade surplus -- to export more than it imports(重商主义就是保持贸易顺差以实现一国的最大利益---出口超过进口) Mercantilism advocates government intervention(介入) to achieve a surplus in the balance of trade (重商主义主张政府介入以便实现对外贸易顺差) It views trade as a zero-sum game - one in which a gain by one country results in a loss by another (将贸易看成零和博弈,一个国家收益一个国家受损) Absolute Advantage 绝对优势 Adam Smith argued that a country has an absolute advantage in the production of a product when it is more efficient than any other country in producing it 亚当斯密认为一个国家生产一种商品比其他任何国家效率都高时存在绝对优势 According to Smith, countries should specialize in the production of goods for which they have an absolute advantage and then trade these goods for the goods produced by other countries 按照亚当斯密的说法,各国应该专门生产具有绝对优势的商品,然后用他们交换其他国家生产的商品 The Benefit(好处) of Absolute Advantage and Free Trade The Principle for International Division of Labor–Absolute Advantage 国际分工的原则---绝对优势 The Consequence(结果) of Division of Labor and Free Trade 分工的结果和自由贸易 1. To Production: the Flow of the Factor of Production 生产要素的流动; the Efficiency of Factor Distribution 要素分配效率;the Quantity of Production 产品质量。 2. To Consumer: Welfare from Free Trade自由贸易福利: low price of imports and more consumption 低价格的进口更多的消费 Comparative Advantage比较优势 Ricardo’s theory of comparative advantage suggests that countries should specialize in the production of those goods they produce most efficiently and buy goods that they produce less efficiently from other countries, even if this means buying goods from other countries that they could produce more efficiently at home李嘉图的比较优势理论认为一个国家分工生产最有效率的产品,而从别国购买自己生产效率相对较低的产品,

国际商务英语课文电子版lesson (21)

Lesson 21 WTO and China After 15 long years of hard negotiations, China became a formal member of the World Trade Organization on Dec. 11, 2001. People may wonder whether it pays(值得be worthwhile) for China to devote such a lot of time and efforts for accession to加入the organization. So some knowledge about the WTO as well as the opportunities it provides and the challenges it poses to China is

quite necessary. The origin of the WTO can be traced back to(date back) the early post World War II years. To guard against the threat of trade wars, major trading nations sent their representatives to Havana in 1947 to create an International Trade Organization for the promotion of international trade. That objective was, however, not realized for controversy(争议)over the extensiveness of the powers of the proposed ITO(拟成立的ITO)(这一目标由于对拟成立的ITO

国际商务英语函电答案.doc

国际商务英语函电答案【篇一:世纪商务英语外贸函电(第二版)课后习题答案】 letter 1.at, of, with, in, for letter 2.from, into, with, of, to p40 https://www.360docs.net/doc/ac6353622.html,rming, interesting, dealing, sample, details, quality, prices, applied, items, inquiry unit 3 p55 letter 1.from, for, by, with, on letter 2.with, in, of, in, from p56 2.referring, established, cost, quality, opinion, responsibility, part, satisfied, information, decision unit 4 p71 letter 1. to, of, at, in, by letter 2.with, in, with, for, with p73 2.advertisement, leading, interested, details, dealers, line, market, replying, over, item unit 5 p88 letter 1.for, with, at, by, to letter 2.for, for, by, at, by/under p89 2.inquiring, quotation, receipt, subject, confirmation, discount, catalogue, brochure, separate, appreciate unit 6 p105 letter 1.of, on, in, with, to letter 2.of, in, by, for, at p106 2.offer, regret, price, sold, level, difference, transaction, counter-offer, samples, acceptance unit 7 p122 letter 1.to, of, of, in, for,

自考国际商务英语课后题

一、 What does international business refer to? Please tell the difference between international business and domestic business. 1. International business refers to transactions between parties from diffirent countries. There are four major diffrences between international business and domestic business: 1)differences in legal system 2)differences in currencies 3)differences in cutural background 4)differences in natural and economic conditions Please explain the differences between visible trade and invisible trade. Which is becoming more and more important and accounts for an increasing proportion in international trade? https://www.360docs.net/doc/ac6353622.html,modity trade, i.e exporting and importing goods produced or manufactured in one country for consumption or resale in another. This kind of trade is also referred to visible trade. Invisible trade is in the form of transportation, communication, banking, insurance, consulting, information etc. Invisible trade is becoming more and more important and accounts for an increasing proportion in international trade. Can you cite some examples to illustrate cultural differences in international business? 3.Cultural differences including language, customs, traditions, religion, value, behavior etc. Please elaborate on the two categoreis of international investment. What is their major difference? 4.Foreign direct investments or FDI for short is made for returns through controlling the enterprises or assets invested in in a host country. Portfolio investment refers to purchases of foreign financial assets for a purpose other than controlling. What is licensing? Why do firms sometimes choose it as means of entering a foreign market? 5.In licensing, a firm leases the right to use its intellectual property to a firm in another country. Firms choose licensing because they do not want to make cash payments to start business, and can simply receive income in the form of royalty. Besides, they can benefit from locational advanteges of foreign operation without any obligations in ownership or management. What is franchising? How is it different from licensing? 6.Under franchising, a fim, called the franchisee, is allowed to operate in the name of another, called the franchiser who provides the former with trademarks, brand name, logos, and operating techniques for royalty. In comparision with the relation between the licenser and the licensee, the franchiser has more control over and provides more support for the franchisee. What is a management contract? Under what conditions is it most applicable? 7.Under a management contract, one company offers managerial or other specialized services to another within a particular period for a flat payment or a percentage of the relevant business volum. When a government forbids foreign ownership in certain industries it considers to be of strategic importance but lacks the expertise for operation, management contracts may be a practical choice enabling a foreign company to operate in the industry without owning the assets.. What is an international turnkey project? In what way is its variant BOT different from it?

国际商务英语教程第三版14-20单元课后答案

14. I.1.Get letters, documents and packages delivered overnight. 2.Handle nearly 2 million packages and documents per day 3.Own a large number of airplanes, trucks and vans for handling delivery 4.Ensure that most of its flights arrive within fifteen minutes of schedule https://www.360docs.net/doc/ac6353622.html,e a combination of direct services and independent contractors for international deliveries 6.Promote the company's record of efficiency and on time delivery 7.Face intense competition from electronic mail 8.Businesses need to be able to communicate quickly with employees around the world 9.Offer international service to over one hundred countries 10.An adverse impact which losses in international operations have on a firm's earnings 11.Increase a company's fixed costs of international operations 12.Experience poor sales performance due to very stiff competition 13.Have difficulty in building a global infrastructure to support its operations 14.Try to improve its services through more sophisticated computers II.1.Businesses and individuals in the United States and the whole world benefit greatly from the overnight letter,document and package delivery service handled by Federal Express. 2.Federal Express has up-do-date means of transport,highly efficient service centers and facilities, and loyal and hardworking employees, which ensures the quick and punctual fulfillment of its delivery service. 3.To promote its delivery service, Federal Express motivates its employees by offering them excellent training and compensation, so that they have very high level of service and efficiency. 4.Despite its remarkable business performance, Federal Express is faced with fierce competition from its rivals in its business operations, with the result of a considerable loss of its market share. 5.Although it has experienced many difficulties and setbacks in its business operations, Federal Express is convinced that, by improving its service through more sophisticated computers and customer relations, it can certainly succeed in attaining further overseas expansion. Revision Exercises(LL.8-14) I.1.in 2.in 3.with 4.for 5.to 6.of 7.on 8.in 9.to 10.with 11.on 12.with 13.from 14.of 15.by 16.in II.1.along with 2.importers 3.ensure 4.advertise 5.establishing 6.existing 7.blueprint 8.in contrast with 9.in spite of 10.was subject to 11.were aimed at 12.are likely to 13.prevailing 14.affect 15.regardless of 16.extent III.1.the government will provide them with preferential loans and relatively

相关文档
最新文档