小猪佩奇第一季第一集字幕Muddy-Puddle中英文版资料讲解

小猪佩奇第一季第一集字幕Muddy-Puddle中英文版资料讲解
小猪佩奇第一季第一集字幕Muddy-Puddle中英文版资料讲解

Muddy Puddles 泥坑

Narrator: t is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot pay outside.

旁白:今天下雨了。所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩。. Peppa: Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play? 爸爸:爸爸,现在雨停了。我们能出去玩吗?

Daddy: Alright, run along you two.

爸爸:好的,你们两个去玩吧。

Narrator: Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles

旁白:佩奇最喜欢在泥坑里玩。

Peppa: I love muddy puddles.

佩奇:我最喜欢在泥坑里玩了。

Mummy: Peppa. If you jumping in muddy puddles, you mut wear your boots

妈妈:佩奇如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。Peppa Sorry, Mummy.

佩奇:对不起,妈妈

Narrator: George likes 如jump in muddy puddles, 如o.

旁白:乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。

Peppa: George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots

佩奇:我说乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。

Narrator: Peppa likes to loo ater her ittle brother, George.

旁白:佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟乔治。

Peppa: George, let'smid some more puddles.

佩奇:好了佩奇,我们再去找几个泥坑跳吧。

Narator: Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. Peppa has found a ittle puddle. George has

found a big puddle.

旁白:佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。佩奇找到了一个小泥坑,乔治找到了一个大泥亢。.

Peppa: Look, George There's a really big puddle.

佩奇:你看,乔治。那里有个很大的泥坑。

Narrator: George wants to jump into the bg puddle frst. 旁白:乔治想第一个跳到泥坑里去玩。

Peppa: Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you. Sorry, George. It's

only mud.

佩奇:等-下,乔治。我得先检查- -个这里安不安全。很好,你可以吣地玩了。对不起,

乔,只是些泥而已。

Narrator: Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles. 旁白:佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Peppa: Come on, George Let's go and show Daddy.

佩奇:来吧,乔治。我们快点去给爸爸看看吧。

Daddy: Goodness me.

爸爸:噢,我们老天啊。

Peppar Daddy. Daddy. Guess what we've been doing.

佩奇:爸爸,爸爸。你猜猜我们刚才干了什么。

Daddy: Let me think. Have you been watching television? 爸爸:让我猜一猜.. 你们刚才看电视了?

Peppa Na. No. Daddy.

佩奇:不对,你猜错了。

Daddy: Have you just had a bath?

爸爸:你们刚才洗澡了?

Peppa: No. No

佩奇:不对,不对。

Daddy: I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles.

爸爸:我知道了。你们刚才在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Peppar Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles.

佩奇:没错,没错,爸爸。我们在泥坑里跳来跳去

Daddy: Ha. Ho. And look at the mess you're in.

爸爸:呵,呵。看看你们弄得多脏啊。

Peppa: Oooh..

佩奇:糟糕..

Daddy. Oh, well, it's only mud. Let's clean up quickN before Mummy sees the mess

爸爸:哦,没事,只是些泥而已。快清理干净别让妈妈看到你们这么脏。

Peppa: Daddy, when we've deaned up, will you and Mummy Come and pbay, too?

佩奇:爸爸,我们清理干净之后,你和妈妈也会一起来玩吗? Daddy. Yes, we can all pbay in the garden.

爸爸:是的,我们都可以在花园玩。

Narrator: Peppa and George are wearing ther boots. Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots

Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Everyone loves jumping up and down in

muddy puddles

旁白:佩奇和乔治穿了他们的靴子,猪爸爸和猪妈妈也穿了他们的靴子。佩奇喜欢在泥坑里

跳来跳去。大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去

Mummy: Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in.

妈妈:噢,看啊,猪爸爸,瞧瞧你身上多脏啊。

Peppa: It's ony mud.

佩奇:只是些泥而已。

相关主题
相关文档
最新文档