《小王子》中英文台词(48页完整版)

《小王子》中英文台词(48页完整版)
《小王子》中英文台词(48页完整版)

《小王子》/《the little prince》Once, when I was six years old,

我六岁的时候

I read a book about the primeval forest.

读过一本关于原始森林的书

The book said,

书上说

"Boa constrictors swallow their prey whole,

"蟒蛇会把猎物整个吞下

"without chewing it."

"而不咀嚼"

I pondered this deeply.

我思索良久之后

And then, I made my first drawing.

画下了第一幅画

I showed my masterpiece to grown-ups

我把我的杰作拿给大人们看

and asked if the drawing frightened them.

还问他们有没有被这画吓到

Frightened?

害怕

Why should anyone be frightened of a hat?

为什么会有人害怕一顶帽子

Grown-ups.

大人啊

They never understand anything by themselves.

从来不会自己动脑思考问题

So, I made another drawing.

于是我又画下了第二幅画

Geez. My advice is stick to arithmetic.

老天我建议你还是学算术吧

- History. - And grammar.

-历史-还有语法

I took their advice

我听取了他们的建议

and I grew up.

然后我长大了

I forgot all about being a child

我完全忘记了童年的那个我

until something miraculous happened.

直到发生这件奇遇

I've always wanted to find someone to share this story with, but... 我一直很想与人分享这个故事可是...

I don't know...

不知怎么...

I guess this world just... got too grown-up.

也许是这个世界太世故了吧

Good morning, in matters of consequence today,

早上好今天最重要的数字

figures were managed, counted and...

经过处理计算...

Record-breaking numbers were written down on pieces of paper, 破纪录的数字被写到纸上

taken to the bank, placed in the drawers and locked with keys. 送到银行放到抽屉里面再用钥匙锁好

Back straight.

后背挺直

Listening attentively.

注意听

Listening.

注意听

No excessive blinking.

不要频繁眨眼

Listening.

注意听

Unexpected praise.

受到意外表扬

Acknowledge and "Thank you."

接受并说"谢谢"

It's a smile, sweetie. Show your teeth.

同时微笑宝贝露出牙齿

Not too much.

别露太多

Good.

很好

OK, now remember,

好了记住

exit polling and historical data tell us

以往的民意测验和历史数据告诉我们

if the panel is leaning toward acceptance,

如果评审团有意录取你

they will ask only one question.

他们就问一个问题

The big question.

终极问题

Are you Werth Academy material?

你适合沃思学院吗

Yes, I am.

是的我很适合

Three things make me Werth Academy material...

我适合沃思学院的理由有三...

Zero One Seven?

零一七号

Go on.

去吧

We've reviewed your application. Good.

我们已经看过你的申请信写得很好

Thank you!

谢谢

We've reviewed your transcripts.

我们已经看过你的成绩单

Thank... you.

谢...谢

We've read your essay,

还有你的论文

"The Transformative Power of Zero on the Bottom Line" 《零在盈亏线上的变革力量》

and the follow-up, "Zero, Still My Hero".

及其续篇《零仍是我的英雄》

Yes, you've done your work.

是的你的准备充足

Everything looks to be in place.

一切似乎都已就绪

We will ask you just one question today.

我们今天只问一个问题

The big question!

终极问题

"Are you Werth Academy material?"

"你适合沃思学院吗"

What will you be when you grow up?

你长大后想做什么

Yes, I am.

是的我很适合

Three things make me Werth Academy material.

我适合沃思学院的理由有三

No. No.

不不

One, like Werth, I am sensible.

第一就像沃思一样我很明智

Two, like Werth, I am serious.

第二就像沃思一样我很认真

- Stop! - Three...

-快停下-第三...

like Werth...

就像沃思一样...

my unwavering...

我坚定...

Abort. Abort.

快停下快停下

concern with...

不移的...

faith...

信念...

Thank you.

谢谢

Sweetie!

宝贝

Apparently, they changed the big question.

很显然他们换掉了终极问题

I'm sorry, Mom.

我很抱歉妈妈

Don't be.

没事

We're just gonna have to go to Plan B.

现在只好启动备用计划了

B?

备用计划

You said Plan B was impossible!

可你说过备用计划行不通的

That's why we went with Plan A.

所以我们才会采用原始计划

Plan B is the new Plan A.

备用计划就是新的原始计划

We're moving forward!

前进

Neighbourhood identified. Check.

学区范围确定

If by some miracle

如果发生奇迹

we can find a house in the neighborhood we can afford, 我们能在这里找到付得起的房子

they have to take you.

他们就必须接收你

Check. Check.

确定确定

Check.

相关主题
相关文档
最新文档