旅游英语对话

旅游英语对话
旅游英语对话

进入其她国家入境时:

Wele to Thailand、 May I have a look at your customs declaration?欢迎来泰国。我可以瞧一下您得入境申请报表吗?

Yes、 Here you are、好得,都在这儿。

You go ahead with the formalities、 I'll see to the heavy luggage、您先去办手续,我来帮您照瞧大件行李。

That's great、 I'll e back right after the formalities、那太好了。手续办完后我就回来。What type of visa have you got?您持得就是哪种签证?

I have a tourist visa、旅游签证。

Would you mind opening your suitcase?请把您得箱子打开,好吗?

Not at all、 Check it, please、好得,请检查。

Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?请把您所带得外币登记一下,好吗?

OK、 I'll do as you say、好得,照办。

Have you filled in the baggage declaration?行李申请单填好了吗?

No、 I really don't know how to go about it、没有。我真不知道如何填。

Do you have anything to declare for customs?有什么要申报呀?

No、 I have nothing to declare、没有。我没有什么要申报得。

How long are you going to stay here?您在这里呆多久?

About one month、 I'm just sightseeing、大约一个月。我只就是观光旅游。

Have you anything dutiable?您有应缴税得东西吗?

No, these are only personal effects、没有,这只就是些私人用品。

Is that all for customs formalities?海关检查就这些了吗?

Yes, you are through with it、 I hope you will enjoy your stay in Thailand、就是得,检查完毕。希望您在泰国过得愉快。

Are you carrying any items that need to be declared?您没有携带需要申报得东西吗?

Do you have anything that must be claimed?难道您没需要申报得东西吗?

Would you please hand me your customs declaration form?请出示您得申报表给我?

Please have your customs declaration form ready、请把您得申报表准备好。

All my bags are checked in、 I guess I'm all set to go、我得行李都检查完了,瞧来我可以走了。

机场出来打车时:

Where can I get a taxi?哪里我可以乘坐出租车?

The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there、出租车站台就在左边转角处。

Are you free?

Sure、 Where are you going?

Drive me back to (Pattaya、Phuket、chiengmai)。

OK、 That's about 20 miles away、好得,大约就是20英里远。

How much will it cost?需要多少钱?

That'll be thirty-six dollars, sir、先生,车费就是36元。

Here you are、 You can keep the change、给您。零钱不用找了。

You're very generous、您真慷慨。

That's alright、 You're a lot of help、没关系。您帮了很大得忙。

Take me to the railway station、载我到火车站。

Take me back、载我回去。

What is the charge for that? 那要多少费用?

How much extra do I have to pay for that? 我还要另外付多少?

Keep the change for yourself、找回得钱您留着。

The change is yours、找回得钱给您。

How long does it take? 要花多久时间?

Don't give me the change anymore、不必给我找钱了。

乘坐公交车时:

Is this the bus that goes by the mall?这班公共汽车经过商业街吗?

No, it isn't、 But you can transfer from this bus to bus number 24、不,不经过。但就是您可以搭这班车转乘24路。

Good、 How much is the fare?好。车费多少?

It's seventy-five Thai baht、车费75泰铢。

Will it cost for the transfer?转车要钱吗?

Yes、 When you get on the transfer bus, just show the bus driver this tickets、要。当您上了转乘得公共汽车时,就把这张票给司机瞧。

You will only have to pay another ten Thai baht、您只需另外再付10泰铢、

That sounds pretty good、听起来挺好得嘛!

You can take a seat now、现在您找个座位坐下吧。

When you're ready to get off, remember to press the button near your seat、当您要下车时,记得按您座位旁得按钮。

Is this bus going to Bangkok?这车开往曼谷吗?

Get me off at the Fifth Avenue、请在第五大道让我下车。

Where can I put the coin?硬币要放在哪儿?

Can you tell me how to get to the railway station?您能告诉我怎样去火车站吗?

换外币时:

May I help you, sir?需要我帮忙吗,先生?

I'd like to convert some RMB yuan to Thai baht, please、请将我得一些人民币换成泰币。

Certainly、 Do you have any identification?当然可以。您有任何证明文件吗?

Yes, I have my Passport、 Here it is、就是得,我有护照。这就就是。

Fine、 How much would you like to exchange, sir?好得。您要兑换多少呢,先生?

What's the exchange rate today?今天得兑换比率就是多少?

A RM

B yuan is valued at 5 point 4 Thaibaht、一元人民币价值5、4泰铢。

Five hundred RMB yuan, please、请换500美元。

Here you go, sir、可以,先生。

Will it take long?要很久吗?

No、 Please endorse the check at the back、不会得。请在支票得背面签名。 OK、好得。

Hi、 I'd like to cash an Thailand Express traveler's check、嗨,我想兑换泰国运通得旅行支票。

Sure、 Would you please sign your name on the back, sir, with your passport number?没问题。先生,请您在支票背后签上名字与护照号码。

And I'll need to see your passport、另外,我需要瞧一下您得护照。

Sure、 Can you give me fifty dollars in small bills, please, and ten dollars in change?好得。您可以帮我把50块钱换成小钞,10块换成零钱吗?

No problems、 Here's your passport, and here's your money、 Have a nice day, Mr、 Wang、没问题。这就是您得护照,还有您得钱。祝您愉快,王先生。

Pattaya、Phuket、Chiengmai、Bangkok 地名 Personal effcects 私人物品

预定得酒店:

Good morning, sir、 May I help you?早安,先生。能为您服务吗?

Yes、 I have a room booked with you, for two days starting today、 Name of Wang、就是得,我已向您们订了房间,从今天开始,共两天。姓王。

Thank you, Mr、 Wang、 Please wait a moment while I check our reservations list、谢谢,王先生。请稍等,我查一下订房名单。

That's Mr、 Bin Wang, from Xiangyang? 您就是王彬,从襄阳来得?

Yes, it is、就是得,没错。

Mr、 Wang, everything is OK、 Your booking is from today through Wendnsday、 Single room、王先生,没问题得。您从今天订到星期三,单人房。

Your room number is 512、 Here's your key、房间号码就是512。这就是您得钥匙。Thanks、 Could you point me in the right direction?谢谢。您能告诉我要往哪里走吗?Certainly, sir、 The elevators are right across the lobby、当然可以,先生。电梯就在大厅得正对面。

Floors one to eight are the elevators to the left、一到八楼上下使用得电梯在左边。

Hello、 I'm calling from Room 1116、喂,我这里就是1116号房间。

Yes? Can I do something for you?什么事?我能为您效劳吗?

I'm ready to check out now、我准备好要结账。

I have your bill right here、您得账单在这里。

Thank you、谢谢。

Did you make any long distance calls this morning, or did you sign for your breakfast?您今天早上没有打长途xx或吃早餐记账?

No, I didn't、没有。

Fine、 The bill es to $ 300 even、好。账单上总共就是300元整。

May I check it?我可以核对一下吗?

By all means, you ahead、当然可以。随便。

What is this charge here?这就是什么费用?

That's for a long distance call you make two nights ago、这就是您两天前打得一个长途xx得费用。

I see、 Is a credit card OK?我明白了。用信用卡可以吗?

Yes, of course、可以,当然可以。

May I look it over?我可以过目一遍吗?

Do you accept credit cards?您们接受信用卡吗?

I have room reserved、我已订了房。

Please wait a second、请稍等。

Please hold on a moment、请等会儿。

买东西还价:

Any discount, OK?可以打个折扣吗?

It is too expensive、 How about half the price?太贵了,半价怎么样?

Only a five percent discount? How about twenty percent?只打九五折?八折怎么样?What a price! Lower it, please?这么高得价格!请降点。

I'll take it、 But the price is a bit high、 How about free wrapping?我买了。但价格有点高,免费包装怎么样?

Can't you make it a little cheaper?您不能算便宜一点?

Oh, no sir、 We already gave you a discount on each item、哦,不行,先生。每一件东西我们都给您打过折扣了。

OK、 I understand、 Thank you、好吧,我懂了,谢谢您。

吃饭点菜:

Are you ready to order now, sir?先生,您准备点菜吗?

Yes, I am、 I'd like some wine and roast duck、就是得。我想要些酒与烤鸭。

Roast duck、 There will be a slight delay for that、烤鸭。那会稍微慢一点。

How long?多久? About forty minutes, I think、我想大约40分钟。

OK, please、 I'll order something else at first、好得,来一份。我先点别得东西。

Is this my meal?这就是我得菜吗?

What did you order?您点了什么?

The fried scallops、炸干贝。

Oh, sorry、 There must be some mistake、哦,抱歉,一定就是弄错了。

Would you get me some more water, please?麻烦您再帮我加点水,行吗?

OK、好得。

Is this what I ordered?这就是我点得吗?

I don't think this is my meal、我想这不就是我点得。

Did you bring me what I ordered?您拿来得就是我所点得吗?

May I pay in cash?可以付现金吗?

Pay the bill,please、买单瞧菜单 Menu,Please Coin 硬币

意外生病:

Good afternoon、 What's the trouble?下午好。有什么不舒服吗?

I've had a pretty high fever since yesterday morning、从昨天早上起,我就一直发高烧。Anything else?还有其它得吗?

Yes、 I have an upset stomach、就是得,我得胃很难受。

I see、 We'll take a good look at you、我明白了。我们会好好替您瞧瞧。

Do you have any other symptoms? Any more than those you've described?您有没有其它得症状?除了那些您已叙述过得?

No、 That's about all、没有。大概就就是这些。

Well, I don't think it's anything serious、嗯,我想没有什么严重得。

I'm relieved to hear that、您得话使我松了一口气。

I'm having trouble eating、我吃东西时有困难。

What I eat won't stay down、我吃东西时感到恶心。

Nothing will stay down when I eat、我吃下去得东西全吐出来了。

I'm having some trouble keeping food down、我吃东西时感到困难。

That's load off my mind、这一来我心里轻松了。

That's relief、真令人欣慰。

That's reassuring、真令人安心。

迷路了:

Where are we now?我们现在就是在什么地方呢?

I don't know、 We're pletely lost、我不知道,我们完全迷路了。

Oh, here es a police officer、 Let's ask him、哦,一位警察过来了,我们去问问她。

OK、 Excuse me、 May I ask where we are now?好啊。对不起,请问我们现在就是在什么地方?Yes, you've right in the middle of the Fifth Avenue vegetable market、您们就在第五街得蔬菜市场里。

Where would you like to go?您们要去哪里呢?

Excuse me, officer, which way shall I take? I want to go back to Beijing Hotel、对不起,警官。我想回北京宾馆,我该走哪条路。

Take the right one and go ahead and it will take you five minutes、 You can't miss it、走右边这条路,一直朝前走,只要五分钟得时间您就到了。

Thank you、谢谢您。

I'm afraid I have lost my way、 Where can I take a bus if I want to go back to the downtown?我迷路了,如果我想回市中心,我在哪儿可以坐公交车?

I want to go to the railway station、 Could you show me the way?我想去火车站,您能带我去吗?

Where's this place in the map?这里在地图得哪个位置?

Is this the right way to the station?往车站走这条路对吗?

How can I get to Sheraton Hotel?往喜来登宾馆怎么走?

It's up ahead to your left、往前走,在您得左边。

问路:

Excuse me、 Can you direct me to the toy department, please?打扰一下,请您告诉我到玩具部门怎么走好吗?

As you get off the evevator, you'll see it on your left、出电梯后,就在您得左边。Can you direct me to the elevator?您能告诉我电梯在哪里吗?

Sure、 Go straight ahead and you'll walk into it、当然,往前直走,您就可走进电梯间了。Thank you、谢谢。

You are wele、不用客气。

Excuse me, sir、 But could you tell me the nearest way to Beijing Hotel?打扰一下,先生,您可以告诉我到北京宾馆最近怎么走?

Beijing Hotel? Just go down the street and take the third turning on the right、北京宾馆?沿着这条街道,在第三个路口向右拐。

The hotel is at the end of that street、宾馆就在街道得尽头。

How long will it take to get there?去那儿得多长时间?

About 10 minutes、大约得走10分钟。

Thanks a lot、多谢。

Could you tell me where the nearest bus station is?您能告诉我最近得汽车站在哪儿吗?Would you show me the way to the station、您能告诉我去车站得路吗?

请别人帮忙拍照:

Can you take a Photo for us? 可以帮我们拍张照片吗?

Press this button to take photos、按这个按钮拍照。

Take another one, Please、请再拍一张。

表示感谢得语句:

Here's something for you、这有东西送您。

Please accept these gifts with my thanks、请接受这些礼物以表达我得谢意。

It was my please、荣幸之至。

Thanks for the invitation、谢谢您得邀请。

Thank you for taking care of me here、多谢您得周到招待。

Have a nice flight、祝您一路顺风。

Happy langings!一路顺风!

【关于登机、入关检查、出入境登记等】

国内机场Domestic airport国际机场international airport飞机票Airline

ticket

座位号码Seat number登机牌boarding pass 目得地Destination

入境登记卡Outgoing passenger card出境登记卡Ongoing passenger card

候机室departure lounge 护照检查处passport control immigration

行李领取处luggage claim; baggage claim免税店duty-free shop

出租车乘车点Taxipick-up point行李牌luggage tag 国籍nationality

护照号passport No、原住地 country of Origin

前往目得地国 destination country 签名signature

签证签发地city where visa was issued签发日期date

issue

前往国家得住址 address while in经济舱 economy class, tourist class

【常用词汇以及其她信息咨询等】

Business Hours营业时间Office Hours办公时间Entrance入口Exit 出口 Push推Pull拉Shut此路不通Keep Left/Right靠左/右No Visitors 游人止步 No Entry 禁止入内Information问讯处

No Admittance 闲人免进No Litter 勿乱扔杂物Keep Silence 保持安静Handle with Care 小心轻放Luggage Depository 行李存放处By the way 顺便提一下free walke r自由行Tissue 餐巾纸

在哪里办理登机手续?Where can I check in ?

在几号登机口登机?What is the gate number?

您好,我应该什么时候办理登机手续呢?Hi,what time am i supposed to check in?

我什么时候能上飞机呢? When can i board the plane?

在侯机室有免税店吗?Are there any duty-free shops in the waiting room?

您好,海关检查在哪里办呢?Hello ,where do I go through the customs inspection?

我得座位在哪里?Where is my seat?

手提行李放在哪里?Where should I put this?

请告诉我如何填写? Could you tell me how to fill in ?

这就是我得托运行李卡Here is my claim tag

这就是我得个人用品 These are for my personal use

这就是我带回中国得纪念品This is a souvenir that I'm taking to China

能给我张道路地图吗?May I have a road map?

【关于住宿】

您好,请问现在可以登记入住吗?Excuse me,Can I check-in now ?

您好,我在订了酒店,这就是我得酒店确认单。 Hello, I booked a room in Agoda, this is my hotel voucher、

可以把我得房间换成双人床房吗? Could I have my room change into a double room?

为什么没有空调? 我订得就是空调房。 Why there is no air conditioning?I booked is

air-conditioned room、

我可以借一下吹风机吗? May I borrow a hair-dryer?

我订了房间现在想办理住宿登记。I made a reservation and I'd like to check in、

您好,我可以把行李先寄存在酒店里吗?Hello, I can put in our luggage storage at the hotel it ?

明早7点能叫我起床吗? Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning?

我想要一间有浴室得房间。I’d like a room with bath

这间房间收费多少?How much is the room charge?

每晚多少钱?How much is it per night?

能给我一张有酒店地址得名片吗?Can I have a card with the hotel address?

最近得地铁站在哪里?Where is the nearest subway station?

有转换插头吗?Do you have a plug adapter ?

Guest house 旅店、招待所Hair Dryer吹风机air conditioner空调

fan风扇bathroom独立洗手间shared bathroom公用洗手间

24-hour hot water 24小时热水refrigerator冰箱

【关于娱乐消遣等】

我可以瞧下费用单吗? May I see the rate list?

门票多少钱? How much is the entrance fee?

我们有中文导游吗?Do we have a Chinese-speaking guide?

什么时候我应该回到车上? By what time should I be back to the bus?

您有摩托车出租吗? Do you have a motorcycle rental ?

【关于问路及交通】

去这里。To this place, please、

步行去那里需要多长时间? How long does it take to get there on foot?

请您提醒我在XX下车好吗?Will you please tell me when we get to the XX ?

能告诉我什么时候下车吗? Could you tell me when to get off ?

到那儿要用多长时间呢?How long does it take to get there ?

请再说一次Please say it again、

厕所在哪里?Where is the toilet ?

乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱?How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi ? 几点发车?What time does it leave ?

有去XXX得巴士吗? Is there a bus that goes to XXX ?

卖票得地方在哪? Where is the ticket office ?

我可以瞧瞧时间表吗?May I see a timetable?

可以预订座位吗?Are any reserved seats available?

有直达车吗? Is it a direct train?

我可以打开窗户吗? May I open the window?

我能带者这些行李吗?Could I keep this baggage?

巴士在这停多久?How long does the bus stop here?

我在这里下车I’ll get off here

您能为我叫辆出租车吗?Could you call a taxi for me?

收费与仪表盘上得不一样。The fare is different from the meter、

我在哪里上船?Where can I board the ship?

从这里乘出租车到飞机场需要多长时间?How long does it take to go to the airport by taxi?

【关于购物】

能便宜点吗? Can you cut the price down a bit ?

总共多少钱? How much are they ?

我能尝尝吗? Can I try some?

我只就是随便瞧瞧。I’m just looking、

有懂中文得工作人员吗?Does anyone here speak Chinese?

送给朋友得礼物 A gift for my friend

我在为我妈妈找一些东西。 I’m looking for something for my mother、

我想瞧瞧这个。 I’d like to see this 、

您们有什么颜色得? What kind of colors do you have?

您有其她颜色得这个东西吗?Do you have the same thing in any other colors?

您有更大得吗? Do you have a bigger one?

我可以试穿吗? Can I try this on?

换衣间在哪? Where is the fitting room?

我能瞧一下这个包吗? Could you show me this bag?

不,够啦。 No、 That’s all

含税了吗? Does it include tax?

还没有找我钱呢。 I don’t have my change back yet、

我在哪能得到退税表? Where can I get a form、 for tax refund?

能给我张退税表吗?May I have the form、 for tax refund?

那里可以拿到KING POWER得打折卡?where can I get the discount card of kingpower?

【关于食物与订餐】

As soon as possible, please、越快越好

How long is the wait? 需要等多长时间?No Spicy、不要加辣。

Please bring me some ice cubes and water 请给我一些冰块与水

Could you remend a nice restaurant near here? 您能推荐附近得一个好点得餐馆吗?

I’d like a restaurant not too expensive 我想找一个不就是很贵得餐馆

Could you remend that kind of restaurant? 您能推荐几个餐馆吗?

I’d like to have some local food、我想吃些当地食品

Where is main area for restaurants?餐馆主要集中在什么地方?

I’d like a table by the window 我想要张靠窗得桌子

May I have a menu, please? 我可以瞧瞧菜单吗?

Do you have a menu in Chinese? 您有中文菜单吗?

What do you remend? 您有什么推荐?

Can you make it mild? 能做得清淡吗?

What is the specialty of this place ?这里得招牌菜就是什么?

What is the wifi password ? Wifi密码就是多少?

Here is the tip、这就是您得小费。

真抱歉,我只有硬币(付小费)了,请不要介意。I'm sorry,I only coins、Please never mind that、

最新关于旅游英语口语短对话

【篇一】关于旅游英语口语短对话 X:If you’d like further information on this,there’s a guidebook in several languages on sale at the information desk. X:如果你要这方面的进一步资料,在询问台那儿可以买到一本用几种语言写的旅游指南。 Y:Do you have a Chinese edition of this? Y:你们有中文版吗? X:I'm afraid we don't.Won't an English edition do? X:恐怕没有,英文版的不行吗? Y:I'll try to read one. Y:那我就看英文版的试试了。 【篇二】关于旅游英语口语短对话 Y:Good afternoon.May I help you? Y:您好,请问有什么要我效劳的吗? X:Yes,I'd like to rent a car. X:是的,我想租一部车。 Y:What kind of car do you have in mend? Y:你想要什么样的车呢? X:An automatic sedan. X:一部自动排档的房车。 Y:I see.How long will you need it? Y:我明白了,你要租多久呢? X:About a week.

X:大约一个星期。 Y:Just a moment,please. Y:请等一下。 【篇三】关于旅游英语口语短对话 Y:Excuse me.Can you take me to the airport? Y:对不起,能不能载我到机场? X:Which airport,ma’am? X:女士,哪一个机场呢? Y:Kennedy Airport. Y:肯尼迪机场。 X:All right,ma’am .Need any help with your luggage? X:好的,女士。需要我帮你拿行李吗? Y:Thank you,but I’d rather keep thi s case with me. Y:谢谢,但我宁愿把行李箱带在身边。

实用旅游英语口语系列情景对话

旅游英语:预订机票情景对话及常用句型 越来越多的人都选择以飞机为出行方式。但是如何用一口流利的英语订机票呢这里总结了一些情景对话,还有一些常用的句型。大家都来学一学吧 A:Good morning. The Un ited Airli nes. What can I do for you 早上好。美国联合航空公司。我能为您做些什嘛 B:Yes, I'd like to make a reservati on to Bost on next week. 是的,我想订一张下周飞往波斯顿的机票。 A:Whe n do you want to fly 您想何时去 B:Monday, september 12. 周一,9月12日。 A:We have Flight 802 on mon day. Just a mome nt please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight 802 on that day. 我们有周一802次航班。请稍等。让我查一下那天是否有座。非常抱歉802次航班机票已订完。 B:Then, any alternatives 那还有别的吗 A:The next available flight leaves at 9:30 Tuesday morning september 13. Shall I book you a seat 有一次航班在九月13日周二上午9:30起飞。我要为您订个座位吗 B:Er... it is a direct flight, is n't it 哦......是直航对吗 A:Yes it is. You want to go first class or coach 是的。您愿意订头等舱还是经济舱的机票 B:I prefer first class, what about the fare 我想订头等舱的机票。多少钱 A:One way is $176. 单程是176美元。 B:Ok I will take the 9:30 flight on Tuesday. 好的我要订周二9:30的机票。 A:A seat on Flight 807 to Boston 9:30 Tuesday morning. Is it all right, sir 一张807次航班周二早晨9:30飞往波斯顿的机票,对吗先生 B:Right. Can you also put me on the wait ing list for the 12th 对。你能把我放到12号等候名单中吗 A:Certa inly. May I have your n ame and teleph one nu mber 当然可以。请您告诉您的名字和联系方式。 B:My n ame is Lorus An ders on. You can reach me at . 我叫Lorus Anderson。我的电话是电话是,您可以和我取得联系。 A:I will no tify you if there is can cellati on. 若是取消我会通知您的。 B: Thank you very much.

常用旅游英语口语.

常用旅游英语口语 多谢!——Thanks a lot.对不起,麻烦你。——Excuse me. 抱歉。——Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗?——Can I help you. 谢谢你的帮助。——Thank you for helping me. 无论如何,我还要感谢你。——Thanks,anyway. 您好。——How are you! 初次见面问好。——How do you do! 很高兴见到你。——(It'snice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。——Where are you from? 请问贵姓。——Can I have your name? 我叫……。——My name is ……(I'm …… 很高兴认识你。——It was a pleasure meeting you. 很高兴见到你。——Pleased to meet you. 希望再见到你。——Hope to see you again. 这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?——Does that mean that I can see you again?玩得快乐——Have a good time. 祝你好运。——Good luck. 我希望没事。——I hope nothing is wrong.

怎么了?——What's the matter? 糟糕,严重吗?——Oh,no!Is it serious? 我真为你难过。——I'm sorry for you. 一路平安,走好。——Have a safe trip home. 1.I‘m an office worker. 我是上班族。 2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3.I‘m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5.I‘m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。 6.I‘ll call you. 我会打电话给你。 7.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。 8.I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。 9.I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。 10.I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。 11.I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。 12.I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。 13.I‘m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。 14.I‘m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。 15.I heard that you‘re getting married. Congratulation s.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!

旅游英语口语

L e s s e n4T r a v e l b y a i r ?Question: What do people usually do when they travel by air? Part 1 Language Focus: 1.Booking tickets from agent :n ●Could you tell me about the flights to Paris? ●Do you have any flights in the morning? ●How much luggage can I take on the plane? ●Is there any discount for a group booking? ●Are you offering any deals at present? ●What time do I have to be at the airport? ●What’s the check-in time ? ●I want to book a ticket on British Airways Flight 108 to Pairs. ●I wanna make a reservation for a morning flight on December 1st, please ●I want to book a one-way ticket.

●I’d perfer economy. ●Wait a moment, let me see if there are tickets available. ●Sorry, we all booked up for that day. ●I’d like to comfirm my reservation 2.Checking in at the airport. ●May I see you ticket and your passport please? ●Can I take these small bags as carry-on luggage with me ?(how many items of carry-on are permitted?/How much hand luggage am I allowed?) ●Can I take my luggage weigh up to 30 kilos?(Your luggage is 5 kilos Overweight.) ●Do you have any sharp items like scissors in your carry-on bag? ●I’d like to check this item of luggage.(piece) ●I want a window seat.(aside seat) ●Is the plane on time?(How long is the flight delayed?) ●What’d the departure time?(take off/arrival time) ●When will we begin boarding?(boarding gate) 3.Going through customs

高中英语 口语情景对话 未来旅行计划素材

原版英语口语情景对话第0220集:未来旅行计划 想去哪里旅行先做个计划吧,Kate已经详细的做完了,我们一起来看看吧。 Jessica: So Kate what is, what's this future trip? What are you gonna do next year? Kate: Next year, so when I leave Japan, I'm going back to Australia to work for another 8 weeks and then I'm off to New Zealand to see the rest of New Zealand and then Fiji and then, and then it'd be nice there cause I get to spend some time lying on the beach and then go to the Cook Islands. After the Cook Islands I'm going to go and see my best friend. She lives in Kuala Lumpur, so I'm going to go and do the East Coast of Malaysia and then I'm gonna go to Thailand and the Cambodia and then Vietnam and Lao and then India, and that's as far as I got. Jessica: OK, so after that point you don't know where you're gonna go? Kate: No, I don't know where I'm gonna go. Probably, probably I'm gonna head towards Canada because one of my best friend's immigrated there so I'd like to see him. Jessica: Wow, so how long do you think you're going to be traveling for then? Kate: Three years. Jessica: For three years. Wow, so now, do you have, like a plan after that or? Kate: Yeah, after I finish my travels I'm going to go back home and I've just finished my Master's before I came up, so I'm going to go back and do my PhD. in Psychology and then I'm going to train to be a psychologist.

去旅游的英语情景对话

去旅游的英语情景对话 英语口语是大学英语教学的重要内容。互联网和信息技术为大学英语口语教学提供了丰富的教学资源。整理了去旅游的英语情景对话,欢迎阅读! 去旅游的英语情景对话篇一亨利: May I see your passport,please? 麻烦请给我你的护照. 莫妮卡: Here is my passport. 这是我的护照. 亨利: What`s the purpose of your visit? 旅行的目的为何? 莫妮卡: Business. 公务. 亨利: How long will you be staying in the United States? 预计在美国停留多久? 莫妮卡: I plan to stay for about 10 days. I`m just passing through.I am leaving for Geneva tonight. 预计停留约10天.我只是过境而已.今晚即动身前往日内瓦. 亨利: Where are you staying? 将在那儿住宿?

莫妮卡: I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我将住在波士顿饭店. 亨利: Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan? 是否有台湾回程机票? 莫妮卡: yes,here it is. 有的.这就是回程机票. 亨利: How much money do you have with you? 随身携带多少现金? 莫妮卡: I have 800 dollars. 大约800元. 亨利: Good. Have a nice day. 祝你玩得愉快. 莫妮卡: Thank you. 谢谢. 去旅游的英语情景对话篇二安检: Next. 下一个. 汤姆: Oh, hello. 您好! 安检: Please put all your stuff in this box, take off your shoes, and walk through this gate here. 请把你所有的东西都放到这个盒子里.脱下鞋.走到这个门这里.

旅游常用英语词汇及句型整理

旅游常用英语词汇及句型整理 下面为大家带来出国旅游常用英语词汇及句型整理,欢迎大家学习!旅游常用英语词汇:姓family name名First (Given) Name性别sex男male女female国籍nationality国籍country of citizenship护照号passport No.原住地country of Origin(Country where you live)前往目的地国destination country登机城市city where you boarded签证签发地city where visa was issued签发日期date issue前往国家的住址address while in街道及门牌号number and street城市及国家city and state出生日期date of Birth(Birthdate)年year月month日day偕行人数accompanying number职业occupation专业技术人员professionals & technical行政管理人员legislators &administrators办事员clerk商业人员commerce (Business People)服务人员service农民farmer工人worker其他others 无业jobless签名signature官方填写official use only旅游常用英语句型:麻烦请给我你的护照。 May I see your passport, please?这是我的护照。 Here is my passport / Here it is.旅行的目的为何?What’s the purpose of your visit?观光(公务、学习)。 Sightseeing (Business、Study).在哪个学校?Which University?学习什么课程?What course will you take?预计在英国停留多久?How long will you be staying in the UK?预计停留约1年。 I plan to stay for about 1 year.我只是过境而已。

旅游英语口语大全有这个就够了

旅游英语口语大全有这 个就够了 文件管理序列号:[K8UY-K9IO69-O6M243-OL889-F88688]

紧急情况用语I’ve lost my passport. 我的护照丢拉 Where is Chinese Embassy? 中国大使馆在哪? Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff? 能找个中文员工给我吗? Is there a police station here? 附近有警察局吗? Whom should I ask to? 我应该问谁? Please help me 请帮助我 I feel sick 我感觉不舒服 I'm in a hurry 我时间很急 I'm lost 我迷路了 基本语篇 谢谢!—— Thank you. 多谢!-- Thanks a lot. 对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me. 抱歉。—— Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you. 谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me.

无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway. 您好。--How are you! 初次见面问好。—— How do you do! 很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。--Where are you from? 请问贵姓。--Can I have your name? 我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...) 很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you. 很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you. 希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again. 这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again? 玩得快乐--Have a good time. 祝你好运。—— Good luck. 我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong. 怎么了?—— What's the matter?

最新旅游英语情景对话

旅游英语情景对话 here is the tourist information center? 旅游咨询处在哪里? A:Excuse me. Could you tell me where the tourist information center is? 打扰一下,你能告诉我旅游咨询处在哪儿吗? B:I'm new here. You had better ask the policeman over there. 我初来此地,你最好问问那边的警察。 A:Thank you all the same. 谢谢你! Is there a tourist information center in this city? 本市有没有旅游咨询处? A:Is there a tourist information center is this city? 本市有没有旅游咨询处? B:Yes, there is one near the airport. 有,在飞机场附近有一个。 Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive? 你能推荐一家较为廉价的旅馆吗? A:Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive? 你能推荐一家较为廉价的旅馆吗? B:Well, there is Youth Hotel which costs under 20 dollars a night. Is that OK? 有一家青年旅馆,一晚上不到20美元,您觉得如何? A:OK! Thank you! 好的,谢谢! I'd like to stay at a hotel near the beach. 我想要住在一间靠近海滩的旅馆。 A:May I help you? 需要什么帮助吗? B:Yes, I'd like to stay at a hotel near the beach. Would you recommend one? 是的,我想要住在一间靠在海滩的旅馆。你能为我推荐一个吗? A:Well, there is a Moonlight Hotel with excellent service near the beach. 嗯,有个月光宾馆,离海滩不远,而且服务是一流的。 B:Thank you! 谢谢! 小提示: 初次踏入异国旅游,人生地不熟,在旅游咨询处可问询关于住宿的信息,可以根据自己的要求具体询问。比如还有以下相关的问法: Do you have a hotel list? 这儿有旅馆目录吗?

旅游景点常用的英语口语情景对话

旅游景点常用的英语口语情景对话【旅游景点常用的英语口语情景对话】 I: Hi, Ma Chuang, long time no see, how is everything? 嗨!马闯,好久不见最近怎么样? Ma: Well, pretty good, how about you? 哈哈,挺好的,你呢? I: Same here! This summer would be very hot, where do you plan to have a vacation? 恩,我也一样!今年暑假很热,准备到哪去度假? Ma: I do not have any plan. But Hainan sounds great, and you? 我还没打算呢! 听朋友说海南不错哦! 你去哪儿? I: I have already decided!

我早就想好过了! Ma: Really? 真的? I: I am planning to go to Guilin. 我准备去桂林。 Ma: Is it interesting there? 是嘛? 那里好玩吗? I: Without a doubt! Have you ever heard"Guilin's scenery is the best in the world"? Summer there is very cool! With mountains and rivers around, seems I am just in heaven! What I love most is the snacks there, where the snacks are especially diversiform and delicious. 恩,当然啦! 听过“桂林山水甲天下”吧!那里的夏季非常凉爽!有山有水,而且又非常的美丽,住在山上感觉就像是在天堂一样!而我最喜欢的就是那里的小吃了,那里小吃特别丰富,美味可

旅行常用英语

关于乘机旅行的词汇 来源:日期:2006年01月04日02:02:31阅读13555 次作者: boarding check 登机牌 plane ticket 飞机票 flight, flying 飞行 bumpy flight 不平稳的飞行 smooth flight 平稳的飞行 ramp 扶梯 altitude, height 高度 extra flight 加班 non-stop flight 连续飞行 circling 盘旋 forced landing 迫降 speed, velocity 速度 ceiling 上升限度 cruising speed 巡航速度 top speed 最高速度 first class 头等舱

night service 夜航 airsick 晕机 to taxi along 滑行 landing 着陆 to face the wind 迎风 air route,air line 航线 climbing,to gain height 爬升 economy class,tourist class 经济舱 connecting flight 衔接航班 direct flight, straight flight 直飞 to rock, to toss, to bump 颠簸 to lose height, to fly low 降低 to take off, take-off 起飞 to board a plane,get into a plane 上飞机 to get off a plane,alight from a plane 下飞机 旅行常用词汇之机票篇 来源:日期:2006年01月04日02:02:08阅读6725 次作者: 飞机票(指限定条件) endoresement/restrictions

旅游英语口语大全,出国旅游常用英语(全)DOC版

紧急情况用语 I’ve lost my passport. 我的护照丢拉 Where is Chinese Embassy? 中国大使馆在哪 Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff? 能找个中文员工给我吗 基本语篇 谢谢—— Thank you. 多谢 对不起麻烦你。—— Excuse me. 抱歉。—— Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗 谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me. 无论如何我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway. 您好。 初次见面问好。—— How do you do! 很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。 请问贵姓。 我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...) 很高兴讣识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you. 很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you. 希服再见到你。—— Hope to see you again. 这是不是说我以后可以再见到你—— Does that mean that I can see you again? 玩得快乐 祝你好运。—— Good luck. 我希服没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong. 怎么了—— What's the matter? 糟糕严重吗—— Oh, no! Is it serious? 我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you. 一路平安走好。—— Have a safe trip home. 方向 East 东 South 南 West 西 North 北 Left 左 Right 右

实用旅游英语口语之情景对话

实用旅游英语口语之:情景对话 导读 旅行不仅是行,它离不开衣食住行各方面,而能解决这一切基本困扰的最简单方法是,掌握一门别人能听懂的语言,这样在一个完全陌生或不那么熟悉的地方,你也能逛得轻心如意了。看看下面整理的关于旅游英语口语的三个情景对话,如果你需要出国旅行,那一定能用着! 情景对话一:买火车票 Fei:I would like to goto York. 我想去约克。 Ticket officer:Single or return? 单程还是往返? Fei:Return please. 往返。 Ticket officer:When are you going? 什么时候去? Fei:Now please.

现在。 Ticket officer:When are you coming back? 什么时候回来? Fei:Maybe on Thursday,but I might stay a bit longer. 可能周四,但是不确定,我可能会多住几天 Ticket officer:Well,in that case,I suggest an open return. 那这样的话,我建议不限制回程日期的往返票。 Fei:What’s that? 这是什么意思? Ticket Officer:It allows you to return on any day within a month.就是你可以在一个月内任何一天返回。 Fei:OK then.Thanks. 那好的。谢谢 情景对话二:办理登机手续 Check-in desk:Where are you flying to? 您飞去哪里? Fei:To Shanghai. 去上海。 Check-in desk:May I have your passport,please. 请把护照给我。 Fei:Here it is. 这儿。 Check-in desk:Do you have any luggage to check in? 您有行李要托运吗? Fei:Yes,I have one suitcase to check in. 有一件托运行李。

旅游英语情景口语对话:Checking In

旅游英语情景口语对话:Checking In DESK PERSON: May I help you? CAROL: Yes, I would like to check in. DESK PERSON: Do you have a reservation? CAROL: Yes, my name is Carol Jiang. That's spelled J - I - A - N - G. DESK PERSON: I'm sorry, Ma'am. I can't find anything under that name. Do you have your confirmation number? CAROL: No, I don't have it with me. But I know I have a reservation. My husband made it for me last month. DESK PERSON: Well, let me look again. How do you spell your first name, Ma'am? CAROL: C - A - R - O - L. Carol. DESK PERSON:I don't find a “Carol” in the computer for today. I have a Carol Larson here. But that reservation is for next Monday. CAROL: No, that's not me. My name is Jiang, not Larson. My husband reserved for me. DESK PERSON: Are you sure he used your name, Ma'am? Maybe he reserved under his name.

旅游常用英语完整版

旅游常用英语 Company number:【0089WT-8898YT-W8CCB-BUUT-202108】

2楼. 机场英语(托运行李、飞机上、转机、入海关、返回时过安检) 3楼. 交通工具 4楼. 酒店英语(入住、退房) 5楼. 用餐(快餐、正式餐馆) 6楼. 购物 7楼. 其他 (银行兑换旅行支票,问路等) 机场英语 假设你选择的是国外航空公司,同时该公司没有中文服务人员。如果选择的是国航等,那就不用考虑托运行李,飞机上的英语了。 1.托运行李 2.飞行过程中的英语 3. 在境外转机 4. 抵达目的地,入关 5. 从目的地返回时过安检 1. 托运行李 - 递给对方护照和机票,对方可能会问: How many luggages are you checking in (有多少件托运行李) Do you have a carry on (有手提行李没) Can you place your baggage up here (请把行李放上来(传送带/小盒子)) - 出票前可能会问: Do you prefer window or aisle (想靠窗还是靠走廊)如果对方不问你,但是你想找个靠窗座位,可以说 Can I have a seat closest to the window - 最后,对方给你登机牌,会告诉你登机门号和时间: Here are your tickets. The gate number is on the bottom of the ticket. They will start boarding 20 minutes before the departure time. You should report to gate C2 by then. C2 is around the corner and down the hall. Thank you." * 如果你行李超重,对方会说 your luggage is overweight. 以上问题回答都是yes, no的就不写了。2.飞行过程中的英语

旅游英语口语大全:中国魅力城市英文简介

旅游英语口语大全:中国魅力城市英文简介Beijing If your visions of Beijing are centred around pods of Maoist revolutionaries in buttoned-down tunics performing t'ai chi in the Square, put them to rest: this city has embarked on a new-millennium roller-coaster and it's taking the rest of China with it. The spinsterish Beijing of old is having a facelift and the cityscape is changing daily. Within the city, however, you'll still find some of China's most stunning sights: the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven Park, the Lama Temple and the Great Wall, to name just a few. Hong Kong Hong Kong has the big city specials like smog, odour, 14 million elbows and an insane love of clatter. But it's also efficient, hushed and peaceful: the transport network is excellent, the shopping centres are sublime, and the temples and quiet corners of parks are contemplative oases. Hong Kong has enough towering urbanity, electric streetscapes, enigmatic temples, commercial fervour and cultural idiosyncrasies to utterly swamp the senses of a visitor, and enough spontaneous, unexpected possibilities to make a complete mockery of any attempt at a strictly organised itinerary. Macau

精选旅游英语口语情景对话

精选旅游英语口语情景对话 【篇一】 Todd: Monica, you mentioned a farm home stay in New Zealand. Have you ever actually everlived on a farm? 托德:莫妮卡,你提到过新西兰的寄宿农场。你有在农场生活过吗? Monica: I haven't lived on a farm as such, but I've visited family friends who have lived onfarms. 莫妮卡:我没有在农场生活过,不过我去拜访过住在农场的家族朋友。 Todd: Did you like it? 托德:你喜欢农场吗? Monica: Yeah, I remember loving visiting my family friends on farms. Yeah, especially ridinghorses. I loved riding horses when I was young. 莫妮卡:喜欢,我喜欢去拜访住在农场的家族朋友。我非常喜欢骑马。我小时候很喜欢骑马。 Todd: So are you good? Are you an equestrian professional? 托德:你骑马骑的好吗?你是专业骑手吗? Monica: I wouldn't say that. I do remember one time. My mother always seems to tell peoplethis story about when I was young, and we were at her friend's farm. I was on a horse,

旅游英语口语对话:酒店餐厅常用英语

旅游英语口语对话:酒店餐厅常用英语 餐厅会话(一) A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant? 请问,你能推荐一家好的餐厅吗? B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat? 好的,你想吃什么样的东西? A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here? 这附近有没有中国餐厅? B:There's one across the street. 对街有一家。 A:Where can I have the best local food? 哪里可吃到的本地食物? B:I suggest you try Green Inn. 我建议你去Green Inn试试看。 A:Is it very far from here? 离这里很远吗? 餐厅会话(二) Do you know if there's a good Chinese restaurant nearby?你知道这附近有好的中国餐厅吗? Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street?

这条街上有没有中国餐厅? Is there a less expensive restaurant near here? 这附近有没有较便宜的餐厅? I'd like to eat some French food. 我想吃一些法国菜。 A:I'd like to book a table for three at seven this evening. 我想订三个人的座位,今天晚上7点。 B:For three. And your name please? 三位。您贵姓? I'd like to make reservation, please. 我想预订桌位。 餐厅会话(三) I'd like a table for three or four at seven. 我想订7点钟的3人或4人桌位。 Please reserve a table for three. 请预留一个3人桌位。 I'm sorry, I'll be about thirty minutes late. 抱歉,我将晚到30分钟左右。 Do I have to be formally dressed? 我必须穿正式服装吗?

相关文档
最新文档