航空英语口语

航空英语口语
航空英语口语

航空英语口语

1.Good morning. Welcome aboard! 早上好,欢迎登机!

2.Excuse me. May I see your boarding pass? 对不起,能看一下您的登机牌吗?

3.What's your seat number? 您的座位号是多少?

4.I'm afraid you are in the wrong seat. 恐怕您坐错了座位。

5.May I help you with your bag? 我能帮您提行李吗?

6.Please carry your bag and follow me. 请提着行李跟我来。

7.I'm afraid you'll have to stow your bag under the seat in front of you.

恐怕您要将行李放您前排的座椅下面。

8.You may adjust your seat back by pressing the button on the arm of your seat.

您可以通过座椅扶手的按钮来调节座椅靠背。

9.If there's anything we can do for you, just press the call button. 如有任何需要,请按呼唤铃。

10.Your hot towel/wet towel, madam/sir. 请您用热毛巾/湿纸巾,女士/先生。

11.There are toilets in the front and rear of the cabin. 客舱的前面和后面都有洗手间。

12.Lavatory is not allowed to use during take-off. 飞机起飞期间,洗手间禁止使用。

13.We have People's Daily, China Daily, CAAC inflight magazines, Phoenix weekly, Commercial Travel and other local papers for you to read. Which would you like?

我们有《人民日报》、《中国日报》、《中国民航杂志》、《凤

凰周刊》、《商旅报》和其他一些地方报纸。请问您想要哪一种?

14.-Do you speak English? -您说英语吗?

-Yes, I speak a little English. -是的,说一点点。

15.-How long does our flight take? -我们要飞多久?

-Our flight takes three hours. -我们的空中飞行时间为3小时。

16.-At what altitude are we flying? -飞机现在的飞行高度是多少?

-We are flying at an altitude of 9000 meters. -我们的飞行高度为9000米。

17.-What is the speed of our plane? -我们飞行的速度是多少?

-It's 950 kilometers an hour. -我们的飞行速度为每小时950公里。

18.Shall I bring you a blanket? 我给您拿床毯子好吗?

19.-Where are we now/Which place is it? -我们现在在哪里?/这是什么地方?

-We are flying over the Yangtze River. -我们正在飞越长江。

20.We'll soon be serving drinks/dinner. Please put down the tray table in front of you.

我们很快就要供应饮料/正餐。请将您前面的小桌板放下来。

21.What would you like, sir? 先生,您想要点什么?

22.Would you like some ice in your drink? 您想在饮料里加点冰块吗?

23.Sorry, but we are out of orange juice. 对不起,橙汁

已经没有了。

24.-Why aren't we taking off yet? -为什么我们还没有起飞?

-We are waiting for the aircraft ahead of us to take off. -我们要等前面的飞机起飞以后才行。

25.I'm sorry for keeping you waiting so long. 对不起,让您久等了。

26.I'm sorry. I didn't get that. Could you repeat it? 对不起,我没有完全听懂。您能重复一遍吗?

27.May I clear off your table now? 我可以清理小桌板了吗?

28.-How far is the city from the airport? -这个城市离机场有多远?

-The city is 26 kilometers from the airport. -该城市距离机场26公里。

29.According to the latest weather report, the outside temperature is 20 degrees centigrade.

根据最新的天气消息,外面温度为摄氏20度。

30.Please remain seated until the plane has come to a complete stop.

在飞机完全停稳前,请不要离开您的座位。

31.Now we'd like you to accept the little gift as a souvenir. We hope you'll like it.

现在请您接受这小小的纪念品。希望您会喜欢。

32.Could you give us some advice on improving in-flight service?

您能就提高机上服务质量给我们提些建议吗?

33.I hope you have a nice trip in Beijing. 希望您在北京玩得开心。

34.We thank you for flying with us and we hope to have the pleasure of being with you again.

感谢您乘坐我们的航班,希望能有幸再次和您见面。

35.Excuse me, sir. Could you please step aside and allow the other passengers to go through?

对不起,先生。您能往边上站一点让其他旅客过去吗?

36.Could you please take the seat according to your seat number? 您能按座位号入座吗?

37.Would you mind me putting your baggage somewhere else? 您不介意我帮您把行李放到别的地方吧?

38.Your bag is too heavy. It might fall down in case of turbulence and hurt somebody.

您的行李太重,万一飞机颠簸掉下来,会砸伤人的。

39.To be safe, you should bring your seat backs to an upright position and keep your seat belts fastened during take-off and landing.

为了安全起见,在飞机起飞和着陆时,您应将座椅靠背调直,系好安全带。

40.Excuse me, madam. Would you please hold your baby outside the seat belt? That will be more comfortable for the baby. 对不起,女士。请将您的小孩放在安全带的外面好吗?那样小孩会感到舒服些。

41.We have mineral water, orange juice, Coke, Sprite and coffee. Which do you prefer?

我们有矿泉水、橙汁、可乐、雪碧和咖啡。您想要哪一种?

42.Sorry, sir.I'm afraid we don't have it on board.Would you like something else?

对不起,先生。飞机上没有配备,您想来点别的吗?

43.Sorry, sir. This is a short flight. We only serve snacks.

对不起,先生。这是短途航线,我们只供应点心。

44.-What's this? -这是什么?

-It's beef, sir. Would you like some? -这是牛肉,您来一点吗?

45.You should be seated in the assigned seat, in order to ensure proper weight and balance for the aircraft when it takes off.

为了飞机起飞时的配载平衡,您应坐在指定的位置。

46.I'm sorry, sir. We have double booked. Would you mind taking another seat?

对不起,这个座位我们开了重号,您不介意坐其他座位吧?

47.-My wife and I got separate seats but we want to sit together.

-Would you please take the seat assigned to you for the time being?

I'll try to let you sit together. I'll ask if that passenger mind moving to another seat.

-我和我妻子的座位是分开的,但我们想坐在一起。

-请暂时按座位号坐好吗?我会尽量让你们坐在一起的。我去问问那位旅客是否愿意换座位。

48.According to the regulation of CAAC, the departure time on your ticket refers to the time for closing cabin door, but not for taking off. There is about 15 minutes between them.

根据民航总局的规定,在您机票上的离港时间是指关机舱门的时间,而不是起飞时间,两者之间大约相隔15分钟。

49.-When will we take off? -我们什么时候才能起飞?

-We have to wait until the cargo is loaded. -我们要等装完货才能起飞。

50.We apologize for the delay in departure.If we have any further information, we'll let you know.

我们对推迟起飞深表歉意。如果有进一步的消息,我们会立即通知您的。

51.We are waiting for a few passengers to complete boarding formalities.

我们正在等待几位乘客办理登机手续。

52.Owing to the heavy air traffic, we'll wait until a take-off clearance is given.

由于空中航路拥挤,我们要等待通行许可才能起飞。

53.We have just been informed that this flight has been cancelled due to mechanical problem.

我们刚接到通知,由于机械故障本次航班已经取消。

54.I'm sorry to tell you that the flight has been delayed due to mechanical trouble/ bad weather condition/ poor visibility/torrential rain. 很抱歉,我要告诉您,本次航班由于机械故障/天气恶劣/

能见度低/大暴雨延误了。

55.-I haven't got any drink yet. -我还没有饮料呢。

-Sorry, madam. You were sleeping while we served. I didn't want to interrupt you. What would you like to drink? -对不起,女士。我们送饮料的时候您正在睡觉,我不想打扰您。您想喝点什么?

56.-I've asked three times for a cup of tea. How much longer do I have to wait?

-Oh, I'm very sorry. I don't know how this happened. I'll get you one right away.

-我要一杯茶都问了三次了,我还要等多久?

-哦,实在对不起,我不知道怎么会发生这样的事!我马上给您去拿。

57.I'm afraid I don't understand English too well. Could you please speakmore slowly?

对不起,恐怕我的英文不太好,您能否说慢一点?

58.-I want chicken rice, but not noodles.

-I'm very sorry for the mistake. I'll change it for you at once. Please wait a moment.

-我想要鸡肉米饭,不是面条。

-真是抱歉,我弄错了。我马上给您换一份,请稍候。

59.I'm glad you like them. Would you like to have some more? 您能喜欢我非常高兴。再来点吗?

60.Would you mind me taking these away? 您介意我把这些东西拿走吗?

61.-I would like to see the cockpit.

-I'm sorry. It is not permitted while we are aloft. You may see it afterwe land.

-我想去看一下驾驶舱。

-对不起。飞机飞行过程中不允许进去,您可以在我们着陆后再看。

62.-Sit here and chat with me. -坐下来和我说说话。

-I'd like to, but I have a few more things to do. I'll return when I am free.

-我很乐意,可是我还有点事情没做完。等我空下来,我再回来和您说话。

63.Would you be kind enough to refrain from smoking? You're not allowed to smoke on this flight / in non-smoking area. 请不要吸烟好吗?本次航班全程禁烟/禁烟区内不能吸烟。

64.Excuse me, sir. May I remind you that passengers are not allowed to remove emergency equipment by themselves. Please put back the life vest.

对不起,先生。我提醒您,旅客们不允许私自移动紧急设备。请将救生衣放回原处。

65.You feel pains in your ear because of a change in air pressure. You can relieve earache by chewing gum or candy. 您感到耳朵痛是由于气压改变的缘故。嚼块口香糖或糖果就会好些。

66.We are encountering some turbulence. Please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts.

我们遇到颠簸,请回到您的座位坐好,系好安全带。

67.We are going to arrive at Chongqing Jiangbei Airport 15 minutes behind schedule because of strong headwinds. 因遇上强烈顶风,我们到达重庆江北机场将晚点十五分钟。

68.-This food is completely cold! -这些食物是冷的!

-I'm terribly sorry. I guess it must on the counter for too long. Please let me take it back. I'll bring you a fresh entree. -实在对不起。我想这一定是在台子上放得太久了。请让我把它拿走,我再给您拿过一份新的。

69. Excuse me, sir. Could you kindly refrain from singing so loudly?A few passengers have already complained.

对不起,先生。请您不要大声地唱歌,有些旅客已经在抱怨了。

70.-I'm not feeling well. Do you have some tablet for airsickness?

-Yes, we have. I'll bring you one. But the tablet works best one hour after usage.

-我觉得不舒服。有治晕机的药吗?

-是的,我们有。我给您去拿。但服药一小时后药效最佳。

71.We have empty seats in the back of the cabin. I'll take out the armrest and you can lie down.

客舱后面还有空位。我将扶手取下,这样您就可以躺下来了。

72.We'll have to stay here overnight. Please take your belongings and prepare to disembark.

我们将在这里过夜,请拿好随身物品准备下飞机。

73.Don't worry. We'll provide free accommodation for every passenger.

请不要担心,我们将为每位乘客提供免费住宿。

74.-I want to move to the first class. -我想坐到头等舱去。

-Well, let me see if there is any seat available. -好的,我先看一下有没有座位。

75.Sorry, sir. There is no vacant seat in the first class. 对不起,先生。头等舱已经没有空位了。

76.We have a vacant seat in the first class. Please come this way to complete the upgrading procedure first. The airfare is ____ yuan for the first class and ____ yuan for economy class. So

you'll have to pay _____ yuan for upgrading. We accept cash only.

头等舱还有一个空位。请随我来,先办理一下升舱手续。头等舱的票价是______,普通舱的票价是______,因此,您升舱还得付______。我们只收现金。

77.I'm sorry, sir. We don't accept this currency. You have to pay it in US, Canadian and HK dollars, UK pounds or German marks. 对不起,先生。我们不收这种钱。我们只收美元、加元、港币、英镑或德国马克。

78.No, thanks. We don't accept tips. It's my pleasure to serve you.

不,谢谢,我们不收小费。能为您服务是我的荣幸!

79.I'm sorry to hear that, Madam. When and where do you think you lost your handbag? Are you sure you lost it in the cabin?

女士,真是不幸,您是何时何地丢失手提包的?您肯定是在飞机上丢失的吗?

80.Well, don't worry. Please leave your name, address, telephone

number and everything you know about your handbag. We'll try to locate it for you. If we have any information about it, we'll contact with you.

别着急,请留下您的姓名、地址、电话号码和有关您手提包的详细情况。我们会尽力帮您寻找的。如果有消息,我们会马上通知您的。

81.-We have Johnnie Walker, Chivas Regal and Bourbon. Would you like any drink before dinner?

-I'd like a Bourbon. I'll take it straight.

-我们有苏格兰威士忌、芝华士和波本。用餐前您想来点什么?

-我要一杯波本,直喝。

82.How do you like your steak done? Rare, medium or well-done?

您要什么样的牛排?嫩点的、适中的还是老点的?

83.-What will the weather be like when we arrive at Seoul?

-According to the latest weather report, it is raining in Seoul. And the rain doesn't seem to stop. I'll tell you if there is any change.

-我们到达汉城时,那里的天气会怎么样?

-根据最新的天气报告,汉城正下雨,而且看起来一时也不会停的。如果那里的天气有什么变化,我会告知您。

84.In order to speed up the arrival formalities in the destination airport, you are requested to fill in the forms for Customs,Immigration and Quarantine before landing.

为了尽快办好到达目的地机场的手续,需要您在着陆前填好有关海关、移民和检疫的表格。

85.If you have any questions or difficulties in filling in the forms, please let me know and I'll be very happy to assist.

100句最常用英语口语

Talking about objects and people 谈论物品和人 151. What do you want, sir? → 先生,您要点什么? 152. I want a cup of tea. → 我要一杯茶。 153. What would you like to eat? → 你想要吃什么? 154. Please give me a hamburger. → 请给我一个汉堡包。 155. What color do you like, blue or white? → 你喜欢哪种颜色,蓝色还是白色?156. I prefer white. → 我偏爱白色。 157. I'd like to talk with Mrs. Smith. → 我想和史密斯太太谈谈。 158. I am sorry, but she is not in right now. → 很抱歉,她现在不在家里。159. Would you like a glass of milk? → 你想要一杯牛奶吗? 160. I'd like to have some coffee, if you don't mind. → 如果你不介意的话,我情愿喝点咖啡。161. Do you know any of those people? → 在那些人当中你有认识的吗? 162. Two or three of them look familiar. → 他们当中有两三个看上去面熟。 163. No, I don't know any of them. → 不,他们当中我一个也不认识。 164. Which one is Mr. Brown? → 哪一位是布朗先生? 165. The tall man in black. → 穿黑衣服的那个高个子。 Talking about languages 谈论语言 166. Do you speak English? → 你会说英语吗?167. Yes, but just a little. → 是的,但只会一点点。174. How well do you know Russia? → 你的俄语程度如何? 175. She speaks Italian with a French accent. → 她讲意大利语带有法国口音。

航空常用英语通话术语

常用英语通话术语 航站自动情报服务ATIS 1、This is Spokance international information Kilo. The 1455 Greenwich observation, sky obscured, measured ceiling 400 overcast, visibility 3 miles, light snow and fog, temp 30degF, dew point 26 degF, wind 160 degrees at 8 knots, altimeter 29.98. ILS approach in use, landing runway 21. 这是Spokance国际情报K,国际时间1455观测:天空模糊不清,实测云8/8 400英尺,能见度3海里,小雪,有雾,温度华氏30度,露点温度华氏26度,风160度8海里,高度表修正29.98英寸,使用ILS进近,着陆使用跑道21号。 2、Raleigh-Durham information Oscar,2353 Greenwich weather, estimated ceiling 2000 feet overcast, visibility 7 miles, light rain, temp 9, dew point 5, wind 17004, altimeter 29.75, expect ILS approach landing runway 23, stage 3 departures. Advise clearance delivery on 121.1 of intended heading and altitude, advise you have Oscar. Raleigh-Durham情报O,格林威治时间2353。天气报告,预测云高2000英尺,满天云,能见度7英里,小雨,温度摄氏19度,露点温度摄氏15度,风170度4海里,高度表订正29.75英寸,预计着陆使用23号跑道,盲降进近。使用3号停机场地离场。预计的航向和高度放行许可传递在121.1频率上通知。收到情报O请告知。 3、This is information R, expect runway 32 ILS approach, PAR is unserviceable due to maintenance until further notice. Amend Tokyo 0630 until 1030 moderate turbulence forecast from Tokyo to Senai and Miho between FL220 and FL340, moving east 10 knots, intensity no change. Inform that you have read information R. 这是情报R,预计使用32号跑道盲降进入,精密进近雷达不能使用,因为维护,等候进一步通知。修正东京到Senia和Miho从飞行高度层220到340之间中度颠簸区以10海里速度向东移动,强度无变化,当你已收到情报R时请通知。 4、This is Peking airport information M. Weather report time 1400 Peking, wind 350 at 8 knots, vis 10km, cloud 2/8 500m 5/8 3500m temp 25, dew point 18. QNH 1004mb. Landing runway 36L. ILS approach, departure runway 36R, inform Peking Approach or Peking Ground when initial contact that you have received information M. 这是北京机场情报M,天气报告北京时间1400,风350度8节,能见度10公里,云,2/8 500米,5/8 3500米,温度25度,露点温度18度,QNH1004毫巴,着陆使用36号左跑道,盲降进近。起飞使用36号右跑道,当第一次与北京进近或地面管制建立联系时,通报你是否已收到了情报M。 5、This is HKG international airport information C. expect R/W 31 for landing, R/W 13 for departure, surface wind 090 at 8 knots, visibility 5km in mist, cloud 2 octers 2000 feet, 5 octers 2500 feet, temperature 18, QNH 1005mb. Acknowledge information C on frequency 119.1 for arrival, 121.6 for departure. 这是香港国际机场情报“C”,预计向北落地,向南起飞,地面风90度8节,能见度5公里,有轻雾,2个云量2000英尺,5个云量2500英尺,温度18度,场压1005毫巴,情报“C”用119.1频率进场,12106离场。 6、This is Hong Kong international airport, the new broadcast is being prepared standby for the

酒店前厅服务英语口语情景对话

Dialogue A Individual clients check in(散客入住) G=客人R:=接待员 R:Good afternoon. Madam.Welcome to Grand Park Kunming .May I help you? 下午好,欢迎光临昆明君乐酒店,请问有什么可以帮到您? G:Yes, I’d like to check-in .please. 我要登记住宿。 R:Certainly, Madam. May I have you name, please? 好的,小姐。能告诉我您的姓名吗? G:I’m Christine.Nolan 我叫克莉丝汀?诺兰 R:Do you have a reservation, Ms. Nolan? 诺兰小姐,请问您预定了房间吗? G:Yes, form today. 是的,预定了。从今晚开始。 R:OK, Ms .Nolan, please show me your passport. 好的,诺兰小姐,麻烦您出示一下您的护照。 R:(双手接客人证件) R:(扫描客人证件后双手归还客人) R:Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while)Thank you for waiting. Ms. Nolan. Your reservation is for a business single room for one night, the room rate is ¥800 that including two breakfasts. Is that all right? 请稍等,我查一下预定记录。(过了一会)让你久等了,诺兰小姐,您预定了一个晚上的商务单间,房价¥800(房价用手指给客人不要说出报价),含两份早餐是吗? G:Yes. 是的 R:Print out the registration form? 打印住宿登记表。 (再次与客人确认姓名,来店离店日期,房号,房价和早餐数等信息并礼貌的让客人在登记单上签名) R:You stay here one day, the deposit is ¥1500,you want pay for credit card or cash? 您住一天,押金是¥1500,请问您是刷卡还是付现金呢? G:By Credit Card. 刷卡。 R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your credit card, I’ll brush ¥1500 of per-authorization(预授权)as your deposit. Do you have a password of your card? 好的,诺兰小姐请您出示一下您的信用卡,给您刷¥500的预授权做您的押金,请问您的卡有密码吗?(刷卡前先核实是否为有效的信用卡,有无客人签名) G:Yes. 有密码 R:OK, please input the password. 好的,请您输一下密码。 R:(刷卡后双手将卡还给客人,礼貌的让客人在POS单上签名并再次告知刷卡的金额)R:This is for you to brush a ¥1500 per-authorization, please sign in POS list to confirm.

乘飞机旅行常用英语口语及词汇总结

乘飞机旅行常用英语语句及词汇总结和服务人员的对话 我的座a位在那里? Where is my seat? 我能将手提行李放在这儿吗? Can I put my baggage here ? 是否可替我更换座位? Could you change my seat, please? 我是否可将座位向后倾倒?(向后座的乘客说) May I recline my seat? 我是否可抽烟? May I somke? 需要什么饮料吗? What kind of drinks do you have? 机上提供那些饮料?

What kind of drinks do you have? 咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。 We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails. 晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼? Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish? 请给我加水威士忌。 Scotch and water, please. 请给我牛肉。 Beef, please. 我觉得有些冷(热)。 I feel cold(hot). 请给我一个枕头和毛毯。 May I have a pillow and a blanket, please? 我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药? I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine? 还有多久到达檀香山?

How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu? 这班班机会准时到达吗? Will this flight get there on time? 我担心能否赶上转机班机。 I'm anxious about my connecting flight. 请告诉我如何填写这张表格? Could you tell me how to fill in this form? 我要订9月15号到纽约的班机。 I'd like to make a reservation for a flight to New York on September 15th. 408次班机何时抵达? What time does Flight 408 arrive? 机票多少钱? How much is airfare? 我想要确认我预订的机位。 I’d like to reconfirm my plane reservation please. 盥洗室在哪里?

最常用英文口语短句

最常用英文口语短句 1.it's up to you.(由你决定。) 2.i envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。) 3.how can i get in touch with you? 4.where can i wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?)5.what's the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)6.where are you headed [朝…方向行进]? (你要到哪里去?)7.i wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。) 8.what do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?) 9.it’s a small world.(世界真小!) 10.it’s my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!)11.the sooner the better. (越快越好。) 12.when is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time fo r you? 13.take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。) 14.i'm mad about bruce lee.(我迷死李小龙了。) i'm crazy[着迷的;狂热爱好的] about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。) 15.how do i address you?(我怎么称呼你?) 16.what was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?)

17.would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡吗?) 18.she turns me off.(她使我厌烦。) 19.so far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。) 20.it drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼疯了。) 21.she never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。)22.that's not like him.(那不象是他的风格。) 23.i couldn't get through.(电话打不通。) 24.i got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。) 25.be my guest.(请便、别客气) 26.can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?)27.let's keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。) 28.let's call it a day[决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)]. 29.i couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。)30.something's come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了) 31.let's get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。)32.keep that in mind.(记住那件事。) 33.that was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发) 34.i'll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。)35.chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。) 36.far from it.(一点也不。) 37.i’m behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。)

乘飞机常用英语

Practical English: 乘飞机常用英语 乘飞机常用英语词汇: boarding check 登机牌 plane ticket 飞机票 flight, flying 飞行 bumpy flight 不平稳的飞行 smooth flight 平稳的飞行 ramp 扶梯 altitude, height 高度 air route, air line 航线 extra flight 加班 economy class, tourist class 经济座 non-stop flight 连续飞行 climbing, to gain height 爬升 circling 盘旋 forced landing 迫降 connecting flight 衔接航班 speed, velocity 速度 ceiling 上升限度 cruising speed 巡航速度 top speed 最高速度 first class 头等 night service 夜航 airsick 晕机 direct flight, straight flight 直飞 landing 着陆 to rock, to toss, to bump 颠簸 to taxi along 滑行 to lose height, to fly low 降低 to take off, take-off 起飞 to board a plane, get into a plane 上飞机 to get off a plane, alight from a plane 下飞机 乘飞机常用英语句子: 1.Tell me the gate number,please 请告诉我登机口在哪里? 2. Where is gate ten?/Can you direct me to gate 10? 10号登机口在哪里? 3. What is the gate number of Flight number fifty-eight to Paris? 第58次飞往巴黎的班机的登机口是几号? 4. I would like to change to a later fligt. 我想改晚一点的班机。 5.I prefer a window seat. 我比较喜欢靠窗的座位。

饭店服务员常用英语口语

饭店服务员常用英语口语 1、What?kind?of?rooms(foods)?would?you?like?to?have?您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)? 2、 Here?is?a?brochure?of?our?hotel?and?t ariff. 这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。3、 We'll?give?you?a?10%(ten?percent?)?di scount.? 我们给您九折优惠。 4、 We'll?offer?tour?guides?complimentary ?breakfasts.? 我们给陪同提供免费早餐。 5、We?accept?your?terms.? 我们接受您的条件。 6、May?I?introduce?myself?? 让我介绍我自己。 7、 May?I?present?you?a?litter?souvenir??请接受我们的一点小纪念品。 8、Let's?drink?to?our?friendship!? 为我们的友谊干杯! 9、 Let?me?propose?a?toast?to?the?health ?of?our?guests!? 建议为在座客人的健康干杯! 10、Cheers!(Bottoms!)? 干杯! 11、How?do?you?like?Chinese?food??您喜欢中国菜吗? 12、 What?do?you?think?of?our?service??您对我们的服务有什么意见?

13、 Thank?you?for?your?comments(compli ment,?suggestions).? 谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)14、 I'm?afraid?it's?against?the?hotel's?regul ations.? 这是违反饭店规章制度的。 15、 In?our?hotel?we?don't?accept?tips.? 我们饭店是不收小费的。 16、 It's?our?pleasure?to?serve?our?guests? well.? 我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。 17、Thank?you?all?the?same.? 然而,还是要谢谢您。 16、 I'm?afraid?you'll?have?to?pay?for?the? damage.? 您必须赔偿。 17、 Thank?you?for?telling?us?about?it.? 谢谢您告诉我们 18、 I'll?look?into?the?mater?right?away.?我马上去处理这件事情。 19、 I?assure?you?it?wont?happen?again.?我保证此类事情不会再发生。 20、Please?don't?worry,?sir?(madam)?先生(夫人),请不必担心。 21、 I?will?send?someone?up?to?your?room? right?away.?

飞机上常见场景的英语口语表达(最新)

【篇一】飞机上常见场景的英语口语表达 1 找不到座位 上飞机的时候可能会遇上找不到飞机座位的状况,尤其是当乘坐用于国际长航线的大飞机时,座位会非常密集,这时候就需要找到空乘美眉: Could you please help me find my seat?/direct me to my seat? I can’t find my seat. 你能带我去我的座位吗?我找不到我的座位。 或者说 Can you tell me where seat 21E is? 请问座位21E在哪里? 2 通道被堵住了 这时可以礼貌地说: Excuse me. Can/May I get through? 不好意思。我能过去一下吗? 3 行李太重,无法自己放到行李架上 提醒:在飞机上遇到任何困难,都要记得与空乘人员取得联系哦: Could you help me put my luggage/bag in the storage bin? 能麻烦你帮我把行李(包)放到行李架上吗? 4 座位被占了 Excuse me. I’m afraid you are sitting in my seat. 不好意思,你好像坐到我的座位上了。 对方可能会回答: I’m sorry. I made a mistake.

不好意思,我弄错了。 你可以回答说: Never It doesn’t matter/ That’s all right. /Don’t worry about it. 没关系。 5 想和别人换座位 May/Can I change seats with you? 我能和你换一下座位吗? 6 有人不小心坐了你同伴的位置 I’m sorry. It’s already taken. 不好意思,这个座位有人坐了。 7 点饮料喝 一般空乘人员会问你: Would you like something to drink?/ What would you like to drink? /Anything to drink? 需要喝点什么吗? 你可以说: Coffee/tea/water/orange juice/apple juice/Cola/Sprite, please. 请来一杯咖啡/茶/水/橙汁/苹果汁/可乐/雪碧。 如果不需要,可以说: No, thank you. 不用了,谢谢。 8 点餐 When do you start to serve dinner?

超简单最常用英语口语60句

超简单、最常用英语口语60句 I see.我明白了。 2. I quit! 我不干了! 3. Let go! 放手! 4. Me too.我也是。 5. My god! 天哪! 6. No way! 不行! 7. Come on.来吧(赶快) 8. Hold on.等一等。 9. I agree。我同意。 10. Not bad.还不错。 11. Not yet.还没。 12. See you.再见。 13. Shut up! 闭嘴! 14. So long.再见。 15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?) 16. Allow me.让我来。 17. Be quiet! 安静点! 18. Cheer up! 振作起来! 19. Good job! 做得好! 20. Have fun! 玩得开心! 21. How much? 多少钱? 22. I`m full.我饱了。 23. I`m home.我回来了。 24. I`m lost.我迷路了。 25. My treat.我请客。 26. So do I.我也一样。 27. This way。这边请。 28. After you.您先。 29. Bless you! 祝福你! 30. Follow me.跟我来。 31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!) 32. Good luck! 祝好运! 33. I decline! 我拒绝! 34. I promise.我保证。 35. Of course! 当然了! 36. Slow down! 慢点! 37. Take care! 保重! 38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。 39. Try again.再试试。 40. Watch out! 当心。 41. What`s up? 有什么事吗? 42. Be careful! 注意! 43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)! 44. Don`t move! 不许动! 45. Guess what? 猜猜看? 46. I doubt it 我怀疑。 47. I think so.我也这么想。 48. I`m single.我是单身贵族。49. Keep it up! 坚持下去! 50. Let me see.让我想想。 51. Never mind.不要紧。 52. No problem! 没问题! 53. That`s all! 就这样! 54. Time is up.时间快到了。 55. What`s new? 有什么新鲜事吗? 56. Count me on 算上我。 57. Don`t worry.别担心。 58. Feel better? 好点了吗? 59. I love you! 我爱你! 60. I`m his fan。我是他的影迷。

民航服务英语口语

民航服务英语口语 CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH FOR AIRLINE PASSENGER SERVICE Call-center 2008.8务 Contents Unit One Flight Information(航班务务) (3) Lesson One Flight Information(航班务务) (3) Lesson Two Travel Inquiry(航空旅游务务) (5) Lesson Three Documents(旅行文件) (6) Lesson Four Direct and Connecting Flights(直航班务程航班达与) (8) Unit Two Airline Reservations(务票) (9) Lesson One Reservations(务票) (9)

Lesson Two Onward Reservations(务务程票) (10) Lesson Three Reservation Change(务票改务) (12) Lesson Four Delay and Cancellation(延务取消与) (13) Lesson Five Standby(候务) (14) Unit Three Ticketing and Fares(出票票价与) (16) Lesson One Ticketing(出票) (16) Lesson Two Fares and Means of Payments(票价支付方式与) (17) Lesson Three Lost Ticket and Refund(机票务失退票与) (18) Unit Four Reconfirmation(再务务) (19) Unit Five Check In(务理登机手务) (20) Lesson One Normal Check-in(务理登机手务) (20) Lesson Two Ticket and Passport(机票务照与) (22)

机场实用英语口语(精华)

机场英语口语 一入关 麻烦请给我你的护照。May I see your passport, please? 将在那儿住宿?Where are you staying? 这是我的护照。Here is my passport / Here it is. I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我将住在波士顿饭店。 旅行的目的为何? What's the purpose of your visit? (移民)(观光)(公务)。(Immigrant)(Sightseeing)(Business). Do you have a return ticket to Beijing? 有的,这就是回程机票。Yes, here it is. 预计在美国停留多久?How long will you be staying in the United States? 预计停留约10天。I plan to stay for about 10 days. 随身携带多少现金? How much money do you have with you? 大约10,000元。I have 10,000 dollars. 祝你玩得愉快。Good. Have a nice day. (我只是过境而已。I'm just passing through.) 谢谢。Thank you. 今晚即动身前往日内瓦。I am leaving for Geneva tonight. 二行李遗失 我在何处可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage? 它是一个茶色小旅行袋。It's a small travel bag. It's light brown. 我找不到我的行李。I can’ find my baggage. 我们正在调查,请稍等一下。Please wait for a moment while we are investigating. 这是我的行李票。Here is my claim tag. 是否可麻烦紧急查询? Could you please check it urgently? 你总共遗失了几件行李? How many pieces of baggage have you lost? 请描述你的行李。Can you describe your baggage? 它是一个中型的灰色箱子。It is a medium-sized suitcase, and it’s gray. 它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。 It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue. 我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。 We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report. 请和我到办公室。Would you come with me to the office? 多快可找到? How soon will I find out? 一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it. 若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助и? How can you help me if you can’t? find my baggage today? 我想要购买过夜所需的用品。I'd like to purchase what I need for the night. 三海关申报 请出示护照和申报单。Your passport and declaration card, please. 是否有任何东西需要申报? Do you have anything to declare? 没有。No, I don't.

最常用最地道的英语口语句子

最常用最地道的英语口语句子 Potluck Party:一种聚餐方式,主人准备场地和餐具,参加的人必须带一道菜或准备饮料,最好事先问问主人的意思。 Pull over!把车子开到旁边。 Drop me a line!写封信给我。 Give me a ring. = Call me!来个电话吧! For here or to go?堂食或外卖。 Cool:That s cool! 年轻人常用的囗语“酷!”,表示不赖嘛!用于人或事均可。 What s up? = What s happening? = What s new? 见面时随囗问候的话“最近在忙什么?有什么新鲜事吗?”一般的回答是“Nothing much!”或“Nothing new!” Cut it out! = Knock it out!= Stop it! 少来这一套!同学之间开玩笑的话。 Don t give me a hard time! 别跟我过不去好不好! Get yourself together! 振作点行不行! Do you have the time? 现在几点钟?可别误以为人家要约你出去。 Hang in there. = Don t give up. = Keep trying. 再撑一下。 Give me a break! 你饶了我吧!(开玩笑的话) Hang on. 请稍候。 Blow it. = Screw up. 搞砸了。 What a big hassle. 真是个麻烦事。 What a crummy day. 多倒霉的一天。 Go for it. 加油 You bet. = Of course. 当然;看我的! Wishful thinking. 一厢情愿的想法。 Don t be so fussy! 别那么挑剔好不好。 It s a long story. 唉!说来话长。 How have you been? = How are you doing? 你过得如何?近来可好? Take things for granted. 自以为理所当然。 Don t put on airs. 别摆架子。 Give me a lift! = Give me a ride! 送我一程吧!

航空机务常用英语大全汇总

飞机A/C(是aircraft 的英文缩写形式) 航前检查preflight check 航后检查postflight check 短停检查transit check 定检scheduled maintenance 发现found或revealed(注:对已发生事情的描述常用过去式) 故障trouble 或failure 或fault 失效fail 或malfunction 不工作inoperative 缩写INOP 工作不稳定rough 工作稳定smoothly 排故troubleshooting 为了排故for troubleshooting 不能fail to…或can’t 根据refer 或per to 或according t o; 维护手册AMM 更换replaced 件号part number 缩写P/N 时控件time control part 拆下removed 安装installed 上件part on 下件part off 放行标准DDG(是dispatch deviatio n guide的英文缩写形式) 最低设备清单MEL(是minimum equ ipment list的缩写形式) 同意放行dispatch approved 或rele ased 因为due 或because 因停场时间不足due time short

没有备件lack parts 或no spare pa rts available 或no parts in stock 待件wait for parts 申请保留apply for reservation 保留故障defer defect 保留项目defer item 保留期限due time 关闭保留项目close deferred item 撤消保留项目rescind deferred item 前部forward 缩写fwd 后部after 缩写aft 左left 缩写L 或LH 右right 缩写R 或RH 上面upper 下面lower 内侧inboard 缩写I/B 外侧outboard 缩写O/B 内侧发动机inboard engine 外侧发动机overboard engine 起落架landing gear 缩写LDG 主轮main wheel 前轮nose wheel 测试test 通电测试power-on test 安装测试test for installation 操作测试operational test 系统测试test for system 正常normal 或OK 异常abnormal 在空中in flight 在地面on ground 地面检查GND check 试车检查running-up test (同机)对串件interchanged…with…

前厅服务英语口语测试题

前厅服务英语口语测试题(1) 一、朗读下列句子: 1、Please call a taxi for me. 2、It will take about fifty minutes to go to the airport.. 3、This is the Brief Introduction of the Hotel . 4、Leave the luggage out of the door, please . 二、将下列句子译成中文: 1、I’m sorry, we have not shuttle bus to the railway station . 2、I will take the staff’s lift . 3、Is there anything else I can do for you ? 4、Excuse me, have you checked out already ? 三、回答提问; 1.Is there a bar in your hotel? 2.A guest complaints to you ,:The telephone in my room doesn,t work properly. But I have to make an urgent call to my office in HongKong. Can you help me? If you were the assistant manager,what would you say then? 前厅服务英语口语测试题(2) 一、朗读下列句子: 1、No parking here, sir, please drive your car to the parking lot .

飞机常用口语对话

飞机常用口语对话 想要在暑期提高你的、英语口语、英语学习能力吗?就来广州领达英语培训吧!领达英语----华南地区最专业、最权威、最有影响力的英语培训基地。领达英语,欢迎你的加入!!!! ●在飞机上 您想喝点儿什么? What would you like to drink? What would you like to drink? (您想喝点儿什么?) Well, what do you have? (您这儿都有什么?) Anything to drink? (您喝什么吗?) 请来一杯咖啡。 Coffee, please. 要加牛奶和糖吗? With sugar and cream? *cream “牛奶。回答要用Yes, please,不要用No, thank you. 明确地给予回答是一种礼貌。 午餐您要牛肉还是要鱼? What would you like for dinner, beef or fish? Beef or fish for dinner? Which would you like, beef or fish? 请给我牛肉。 Beef, please. 您用完了吗? Have you finished? Are you through? 还没有。 No, not yet. 我可以收走了吗? May I clear the table? *clear 有收拾餐具的意思。 May I clear the plates off the table? 请您收拾一下桌子吧。 Clear the table, please. Clear the table, please. (请您收拾一下桌子吧。) Yes, sir. (好的。) 您能给我杯水吗? Can I have some water? 能给我点儿喝的吗? Can I have something to drink? 请给我一条毯子。

相关文档
最新文档