餐厅英语情景对话 必备

餐厅英语情景对话 必备
餐厅英语情景对话 必备

餐厅英语情景对话

Dialogue 1

A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please. 煎的。

A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。

Dialogue 2

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓?B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

B: That’s fine.我们明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

Dialogue 3

A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are. 给您。

A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee 不,谢谢。咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this.乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

Dialogue 4

A: Good morning. Can I help you? 早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir? 您想要哪种果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit

juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

B: Yes, that’s right. 是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir? 还有什么吗,先生?

B: No, that’s all.没有了,谢谢。

(Later)稍后

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

B: Just put it on the table, please. 请放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir? 先生,还有其他需要吗?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

没有,谢谢。啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir? 哪种果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please. 番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

Dialogue 5

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我听说这两种都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

A: They might be too hot for me. 对我来说可能太辣了点。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鸭啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it? 啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

A: Is it near here? 离这儿近吗?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to

the taxi-driver.我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

B: You’re welcome. 不客气。

A是你,B是外国人

A:Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。

A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

B:Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。

A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。

A:After you, please.你先请。

B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?A:There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。

A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?

A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。

酒店英语口语会话必备手册

一.概述

在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如:

非正式英语正式英语

What’s your name? May I have your name?

您贵姓?请问您贵姓大名?

Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?

您要喝茶吗?请问您想喝茶吗?

Over here, please. Could you come this way please?

这边请。请您往这边走好吗?

* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.

* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。

* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。

可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.”(请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。

* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.

在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.

* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。

* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手

势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。

二.基本待客英语

(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1. May I ~

2.Could you ~

3.Would you ~

4.Shall I ~?

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

1自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~

May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么?

2.麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~

Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?

Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?

Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?

3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~

Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?

Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗?

** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

When would you like to visit Kunshan? 请问您想要何时参观昆山?

When would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐?

What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐?

Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络?

Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

How would you like to settle your bill? 请问您的账单如何处理?

How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票?

4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?

Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

Shall I draw you a map? 请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗?

(二)招呼语

Good morning. (用于中午以前)

Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)

Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)

在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:

Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?

早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?

Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to LI JIA Hotel.

中午好,先生,欢迎光临丽嘉酒店

Good evening, Ms. May I help you?

晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?

后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:

Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?

早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?

(三)回答

1.一般性的回答

I see, sir. 我明白了,先生。

Certainly, sir. 好的,先生。

2.请对方再等一会儿

Just a moment, please.请稍等。

Thank you for waiting. 您久等了,先生。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉让您久等了。

Could you wait a little longer, please? 请您稍候好吗?

3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时

拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。

I am afraid I can’t do that. 不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass. 不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。

4.道歉

如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。

I am very sorry for the delay. 很抱歉延误了时间

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 很抱歉造成您的不便。

I would like to apologize for the mistake. 为这个错误我深致歉意。

5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答

You are welcome. 不客气。

Thank you, sir. 谢谢您,先生。

Thank you very much. 非常感谢您。

6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说

Here you are. 您要的东西在这里。

Here is your room key. 这是您的房间钥匙。

Here it is. 这是您的东西。

7.当客人准备离开时,可以说:

Have a nice day. 祝您有美好的一天。

Please enjoy your stay 祝您住宿愉快。

We hope to see you again soon. 希望不久能再次见到您。

Thank you for staying with us. 谢谢光临。

8.当客人的英语难以理解时

面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。

Pardon? 对不起?

Pardon me? 对不起?

I beg your pardon? 对不起请再说一遍好吗?

Could you repeat that, please? 请您重复一遍好吗?

若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?

不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?

电话英语的应对

1.接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:

“Hello, this is Information Desk.”您好,这里是问询处。

“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”问询处,请问您要服务吗?

2.打错电话时

如果是外线打错时,可以回答:

I am afraid you have the wrong number. 不好意思,您打错电话了。

This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156. 这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156。

如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:

This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.

这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。

I am afraid this is a direct line. We can not transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156, please.

不好意思,这是直接电话。我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156好吗?

3.当负责的工作人员不在时

I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.

不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。

I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?

不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?

I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns. 他回来时,我会请他回电。May I have your name and phone number, please? 请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?

4.当会话结束时

结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:

Thank you for calling. 感谢您的来电。

You are welcome, sir. 先生,不客气。

We look forward to hearing from you. 我们静候您的佳音。

Please contact me if you have any further questions.

如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。

三.柜台服务

B=行李服务员(Bellman)C=服务员(Clerk) H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)

BC=领班(Bell Captain) G=客人(Guest)

To the Front Desk.带客人到柜台

B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to China-trust Hotel.小姐,晚安。欢迎光临中信酒店。

G: Thank you. 谢谢你。

B: How many pieces of luggage do you have? 请问您有多少件行李?

G: Just this three. 只有这3件。

B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right? 2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,

这样对吗?

G: Yes. That’s all. 对,就这些了。

B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there.

我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。

G: I see, thanks. 我知道了,谢谢。

B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.

当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。

G: OK. Fine. 好极了。

B: Please enjoy your stay. 祝您住宿愉快。

Taking a guest to the room 带领客人至客房

超实用的饭店英语对话

一、点套餐

Please give me this one. 请给我来这个。

We want two number eights, please. 我们要两份第八套餐。

二、随意点餐

May I have a menu, please?我可以看菜单吗?

Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?

能否告诉我这道菜是怎么做的?

Lobster? It is steamed and served with our special sauce.

龙虾?蒸过后加上本店特制的调味料。

Is it good?好吃吗?

Sure. It is a most popular dish.当然,很受欢迎的。

I think I will try some lobster, and give me some green salad together.

我想我来点儿吧。再给我一份蔬菜沙拉。

We have three dressings for salad. Which one would you like?

我们有三种沙拉调味汁,您要哪种?

What kind do you have?你们有什么?

We have Italian, French and Thousand Island. 有意大利,法国和千岛的。Make it French please. 给我法式的吧。

三、如果对当地的菜肴不熟悉,通常先询问:

What is the specialty of the restaurant?这家店的招牌餐是什么?

Do you have any special meals today?今天有什么特餐吗?

What would you recommend?I prefer something light.

我想来点清淡些的,你能推荐什么吗?

四、可以让同来的人替你点菜,或者要重复的:

I will leave it to you.我让你来点。

I will have the same as that one.我要一份和那个一样的。

五、如果不急于点菜时,可以这么说:

Can I take your order now?你现在叫点什么吗?

Not quite. Could I have a few more minutes?不,我可以再多等会吗?

餐饮服务业英语口语大全—餐厅常用语

1.What kind of food do you prefer?你喜欢哪一种菜?

2.Do you like Chinese food?你喜欢中国菜吗?

3.What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American?

你喜欢吃什么菜,中式的还是美式的?

4.Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant is ?

请你告诉我中国餐馆在哪里?

5.Do you know where I can get a quick snack?你知道哪里有快餐可吃?

6.What would you hxdye for dinner?你要吃什么?

7.What would you like to order?你要点些什么菜?

8.Have you ordered yet?你点过菜了吗?

9.No,not yet,I am waiting for a friend.I will order later.

还没有,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点。

10.What would you recommend?请你推荐一些好菜好吗?

11.What's your today’s special?今天的特色菜是什么?

12.I would like to have something simple. 我想吃些简单的东西。

13.What will you have for dessert?你喜欢吃点什么点心?

14.We are in a hurry. 我们要赶时间。

15.Please rush your orders. 我们点的菜请快送来。

16.The beefsteak is very good today. 今天的牛排很不错。

17.I will take the beefsteak. 我就要份牛排。

18.How would you like to have beefsteak,well-done or rare?

你喜欢的牛排是熟一些还是生的?

19.I would like my beefsteak well done. 我要熟一点儿的牛排。

20.How about a drink?喝一杯怎样?

21.Bottoms up!干杯!

22.To your health!祝你健康!

23.I ask you to join me in drinking to the health of Mr.Chen.

请你跟我一起举杯祝陈先生健康。

24.I ask you to join me in drinking to the future success of our cooperation

请你跟我一起举杯预祝我们合作成功。

25.I'm looking for a cheap place to eat. 我要找个便宜的地方吃。

26.Is there a restaurant near here?这附近有餐馆吗?

27.Can you recommend me a good restaurant?你能介绍一间好餐馆吗?

28.Is there a Chinese restaurant in this town? 在本镇有中国餐馆吗?

29.Can you show me a restaurant where they serve good food at reasonable prices?

请你告诉我哪里有价钱公道而菜又好的餐馆好吗?

30.How is service?服务怎么样?

31.Could I have the menu,please?请给我一从菜单好吗?

32.Here is the menu,sir. 先生,菜单就在这儿。

33.Are you ready to order now?你现在就准备点菜吗?

34.Where did you hxdye dinner last night?昨晚你在什么地方吃饭的?

35.Do you like Chinese dishes?你喜欢中国菜吗?

36.It's very delicious. 它的味道很好。

37.The food is too salty. 菜太咸了。

38.I'm thirsty. 我口渴了。

39.Give me a glass of cold water,please. 请给我一杯冷水。

40.I'm on a diet. 我在节食中。

41.I don't feel like eating more. 我不想再多吃了。

42.It was a very enjoyable dinner. 这是个令人愉快的一餐。

43.What would you like to drink?你要喝点儿什么?

44.Could I have a cup of coffee?我想要一杯咖啡好吗?

45.Would you like coffee or tea?你要喝咖啡还是茶?

46.I would like tea with a slice of lemon,please. 我想要柠檬茶。

47.Do you like to hxdye anything else?你还要吃别的东西吗?

48.No,thanks.I hxdye had enough. 不用,谢谢。我已经吃饱了。

49.I would like to hxdye ice cream and fresh fruit. 我要吃点冰淇淋和新鲜水果。

50.Help yourself to anything you like. 你喜欢什么随便吃。

51.Please pass me the salt and pepper. 请把盐和胡椒递给我。

52.I ordered ten minutes ago. 我10分钟前就点菜了。

53.I hxdye been waiting for half an hour. 我一直等了半个小时。

54.Why is our order so late?为什么我点的菜那么慢?

55.I can't wait any longer. 我不能再等了。

56.Please serve us as quickly as possible. 请尽快服务。

57.Could I have the bill please?请把账单给我好吗?

58.Here you are,please pay the bill at the cashier's desk. 这就是,请到柜台付账。

59.Let's me pay my share.=Let’s go Dutch. 我们各付各的。

60.No,It's my treat. 不,这次我请客。

61.May I pay this time?这次我请客好吗?

Bowl 碗Chopsticks 筷子Fork 叉子Napkin 餐巾Pepsi 百事可乐Seven-up 七喜Coffee 咖啡Tea 茶Apple juice苹果汁Beer 啤酒Lemon 柠檬Dumpling 水饺Dessert 甜点Soup 汤Entrée 主菜Fry煎Boil 煮Deep-fry 炸Braise炖Steam 蒸

Grill烤Bake烤Roast烤Oily太油Light清淡的Heavy口味重的Chili辣椒Steak 牛排

请给我菜单。

May I have a menu,please?

是否有中文菜单?

Do you have a menu in chinese?

在用晚餐前想喝些什麽吗?

Would you like something to drink before dinner?

餐厅有些什麽餐前酒?

What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

可否让我看看酒单?

May I see the wine list?

我可以点杯酒吗?

May I order a glass of wine?

餐厅有那几类酒?

What kind of wine do you have?

我想点当地出产的酒。

I'd like to have some local wine.

我想要喝法国红酒。

I'd like to have Frence red wine.

是否可建议一些不错的酒?

Could you recommend some good wine?

我可以点餐了吗?

May I order,please?

餐厅最特别的菜式是什麽?

What is the specialty of the house?

餐厅有今日特餐吗?

Do you have today's special?

我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

Can I have the same dish as that?

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。

I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.

我正在节食中。

I'm on a diet.

我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。

I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger). 餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

Do you have vegetarian dishs?

你的牛排要如何烹调?

How do you like your steak?

全熟(五分熟/全生)。

Well done (medium/rare),please.

请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?

Could you tell me how to eat this?

请把盐(楜椒)传给我。

Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?

请给我一杯水。

I'd like a glass of water, please.

请给我一瓶矿泉水。

May I have a bottle of mineral water?

请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。

ncarbonated mineral water, please.

请再给我一些面包。

may I have some more bread, please.

请给我一些甜点。

I'd like a dessert, please.

甜点有那几种?

What do you have for dessert?

可以给我一些芝士吗?

May I have some cheese?

这是什麽口味的芝士?

What kind of cheese is this?

可以给我一点这个吗?

May I have just a little of it?

可不可以不要甜点改要水果?

Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?有咖啡做为附餐吗?

Is coffee included in this meal?

餐饮服务英语对话

首先请尝试完成学习情境1:餐饮服务。为了方便你掌握本学习情境容,我们又将本学习情境分为六个子学习情境及其具体的任务: Model 1: Table Reservation 用餐预订服务 Model 2: Receiving the Guest in the Restaurant 接待客人用餐 Model 3: Taking orders 点菜 Model 4 Serving Dishes 上菜 Model 5 Serving at the Coffee Bar 咖啡吧服务 Model 6 Pay the bill 付账 Model 1:Table Reservation 用餐预订服务 技能要点 *1. When the guests ask you to reserve for him ,you must pay mor attention to ask him to the table or private room. 当客人要求你为他订餐时,要注意询问他是要订餐台还是要包间。 *2. Ask the guest about the information of the table reservation: 从客人那里获得下列用餐信息: The number of the persons. Atable in the lobby or a private room is needed by the guests. The demands for the table or the private room. The time of arrival. Under whose name the reservation is made. The contact telephone number or the room number. 就餐人数;客人需订餐厅大堂的餐台还是包间;对餐台还是包间的要求;到达时间;以谁的名字订餐;联系或房号。 *3. Confirm. 确认。 *4. Express your expectation to the guests. 表达对客人的期盼。 用餐预订行业实用句 *1. 查看座位 Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you.

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译 Rumei:Everythingonthemenulooksgood. 如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。 Yunbo:Dashan,what'ssurfandturf? 云波:大山,SurfandTurf这道菜是什么做的? Dashan:It'sasmallsteakandalobstertail. 大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。 Rumei:Thatsoundsdelicious.I'dlikethat.Howaboutyou,Dashan? 如梅:听起来很好吃。我想来一盘。大山,你呢? Dashan:Ican'tdecide. 大山:我定不下来。 Server:Areyoureadytoorder? 服务员:可以点菜了吗? Rumei:Yes,I'dlikeasurfandturf. 如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。 Yunbo:I'dlikethesame. 云波:我也要一份。 Dashan:Hmm.I'dlikeahamburger.No,I'dlikesomeroastbeef.No, I'dlikeaT-bonesteak. 大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

Server:Wouldyoulikeyourmeatrare,mediumorwelldone? 服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的? Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo:Medium,please. 三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。 Server:Wouldyoulikeabakedpotatoorsomerice? 服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭? Dashan:I'dlikeabakedpotato.No,I'dlikesomerice.No,abakedp otato. 大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。 Yunbo:I'dlikesomerice,please. 云波:我要米饭。 Rumei:Me,too. 如梅:我也要米饭。 Server:Pleasehelpyourselftothesaladbar.It'sbehindyou. 服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。 Yunbo:Lookatallthedifferentsalads.Everythinglooksveryfre sh. 云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。 Dashan:SaladsareverypopularinCanada.Ilikepastasalad.It's delicious. 大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。 Yunbo:What'spastasalad? 云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话

餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话 【篇一】餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话 A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 B:I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please. 煎的。 A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B:No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,充足了。谢谢。 【篇二】餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话 A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。 B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。 A: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗? B: Here you are. 给您。 A:What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的? B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。 A:We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

最新就餐英语情景对话及西方餐厅文化

Dining Out 在餐馆就餐 Dialogue Script1 对话原文1 Waitress: Good evening. Do you have a reservation? Wilson: Yes.The reservation is under Lin. Waitress: Very good, Mr. Lin.Do you prefer smoking or non-smoking seating? Wilson: Non-smoking, please. Waitress: If you follow me, I will Show you to your table. Wilson:Thank you. Waitress: You're welcome.Your server will be with you right away to take your drink order. 讲解: 1. 这段对话发生在顾客刚刚进餐馆时。Reservation见是“预定、预约”的意思,在好一点的餐馆里吃饭一般都需要提前预约,而当你进入一家餐馆时,侍者首先就会问你是否有预约,Do you have a reservation? 2. 以谁的名字预定座位或是酒店房间一般用介词under,比如,I have made a reservation for a double room in the Hilton Hotel under Mr. Peterson.我用彼得森的名字在希尔顿饭店订了一个双人间。 3. 国外的餐馆里不一定允许吸烟,即使允许,一般也分为吸烟区和非吸烟区,即smoking area和non-smoking area,所以对话中的non-smoking seating就是非吸烟区的座位。 4. 当别人对你表示感谢时,你可以说“You're welcome.”意思是“不用谢;没什么” 。 5. take one's order在这里的意思是替顾客写单,记录客人需要的食物或酒水。 Dialogue Script2 对话原文2 Waiter: Awfully sorry, there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment? Anne: How long a wait do you think there'll be? Waiter: About eight minutes, I think. Anne: OK, we will wait for a while. (Ten minutes later) Waiter: I'm sorry for making you wait for so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me. Anne: Thank you. Waiter: This is menu. Are you ready to oder now? Anne: Sorry, we haven't decided yet. Could you please give us a little longer? Waiter: No problem. 讲解:

西餐厅英语对话 西餐厅情景英语对话

西餐厅英语对话 Head Waiter: Good evening, sir. Do you have a reservation, sir? 领班服务员:晚上好,先生,你有预订桌位吗,先生? Customer: I am afraid not. 顾客:我恐怕没有。 H.W: Just a moment, please. let me have a check. 请等一会儿,让我查一下空位。。 H. W:I'm very sorry, we're full now. Would you mind waiting about ten minutes, sir? 非常抱歉,我们现在客满了,你介意等10分钟吗? C: Ok. 好的。 H.W: Here is the chair, sir. 这里有椅子,先生。 C:Thank you. 谢谢你。 H.W: I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting, sir. 我很抱歉让你久等了,先生。 C: You have a table for me?

有一张桌子了? H.W: Yes sir, this way, please. 是的先生,请走这边。 C:Thank you. 谢谢你。 H.W: Is this table all right? 这张桌子可以吗? C:Yes,good.I don't have much time tonight. I have to see my friend at eight thirty in the lobby. 是的,很好,我今晚时间不多,我必须8点半在大厅会我的朋友。 H.W: Don’t worry, sir. I will take care everything. 不用担心先生,我会安排好的? H.W: This is your Menu, sir. 这是您的菜单先生。 C:Thank you. 谢谢。 HW : May I take your order now, sir? 我能为现在您点菜吗先生? C: Yes, A mushroom soup, I want to have beef steak please. That’s it. 可以,一个蘑菇汤,一份牛排,就这些。

餐厅英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话 A B 顾客 C 服务生 ----C:Welcome!How many in your party? ----A:Two ----C This way, please. ----B:Can I have a look at the menu, please? ----C:Here you are. ----B:Could you give us a second, please? ----C:Sure. ----A:what do you want to eat? ----B:I don’t know, maybe hamburger or fried chicken. ----A:you shouldnt eat this food any more, pay attention to your weight.by the way, we are ordering our breakfast. ----B:I am fed up! I just want to eat something I like! ----A:but you should be responsible for your health. ----B:okayokay,you make the order this time ----A:hey,waiter,I will make our order. What have you got th is morning? ----C: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments and everything. ----A: okay,give me some cakes, and Id like to have a glass of milk, please. I want my milk to be delivered 10minutes af ter my breakfast is ready, for I like to have it when I finishe

餐饮英语情景对话

A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Y es, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Y ear, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? B: Fried, please. 煎的。 A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。 Dialogue 2 (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座) A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太? B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。 A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. Y ou have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗? B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗? A: Y es, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓? B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window? 布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

点餐英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话 A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 B: I'd like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? B: Fried, please. 煎的。

1 / 29 A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that's enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。 Dialogue 2 (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座) A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太? B: No, I am afraid we don't. 没有。 A: I'm sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗? 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗? A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

常用餐厅英语会话大全

常用餐厅英语会话大全 餐厅会话(一) A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant?请问,你能推荐一家好的餐厅吗?B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat?好的,你想吃什么样的东西?A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here?这附近有没有中国餐厅?B:There's one across the street. 对街有一家。A:Where can I have the best local food?哪里可吃到最好的本地食物?B:I suggest you try Green Inn. 我建议你去绿荫阁试试看。A:Is it very far from here?离这里很远吗?餐厅会话(二) Do you know if there's a good Chinese restaurant nearby? 你知道这附近有好的中国餐厅吗? Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street?这条街上有没有中国餐厅?Is there a less expensive restaurant near here?这附近有没有较便宜的餐厅? I'd like to eat some French food. 我想吃一些法国菜。A:I'd like to book a table for three at seven this evening. 我想订三个人的座位,今天晚上7点。 B:For three. And your name please?三位。您贵姓?I'd like to make reservation, please. 我想预订桌位。餐厅会话(三) I'd like a table for three or four at seven. 我想订7点钟的3人或4人桌位。Please reserve a table for three. 请预留一个3人桌位。I'm sorry, I'll be about thirty minutes late. 抱歉,我将晚到30分钟左右。Do I have to be formally dressed?我必须穿正式服装吗?B:Good evening. How many people do you have in your party?晚上好。你们有几位?

餐厅英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话 Dialogue 1 A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes , and everything. 水果汁、糕点,应有尽有。 B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Yeah,please . 好,请来一份 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? B: Fried, please. 煎的。 A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。 Dialogue 2 A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。 B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。 A: Can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗? B: Here you are. 给您。 A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的? B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。 A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips. 我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。 B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗? C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee 不,谢谢。咖啡就行了。 A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。 The bill结账 C: George. Let’s split this. 乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 A: No, it’s my treat tonight. 不,今天我请客。 B: Cash or credit card, sir? 现金还是刷卡? A: Cash, please.

旅游英语口语对话:酒店餐厅常用英语

旅游英语口语对话:酒店餐厅常用英语 餐厅会话(一) A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant? 请问,你能推荐一家好的餐厅吗? B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat? 好的,你想吃什么样的东西? A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here? 这附近有没有中国餐厅? B:There's one across the street. 对街有一家。 A:Where can I have the best local food? 哪里可吃到的本地食物? B:I suggest you try Green Inn. 我建议你去Green Inn试试看。 A:Is it very far from here? 离这里很远吗? 餐厅会话(二) Do you know if there's a good Chinese restaurant nearby?你知道这附近有好的中国餐厅吗? Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street?

这条街上有没有中国餐厅? Is there a less expensive restaurant near here? 这附近有没有较便宜的餐厅? I'd like to eat some French food. 我想吃一些法国菜。 A:I'd like to book a table for three at seven this evening. 我想订三个人的座位,今天晚上7点。 B:For three. And your name please? 三位。您贵姓? I'd like to make reservation, please. 我想预订桌位。 餐厅会话(三) I'd like a table for three or four at seven. 我想订7点钟的3人或4人桌位。 Please reserve a table for three. 请预留一个3人桌位。 I'm sorry, I'll be about thirty minutes late. 抱歉,我将晚到30分钟左右。 Do I have to be formally dressed? 我必须穿正式服装吗?

英语学习_餐厅英语情景对话_必备

弃我去者,昨日之日不可留 乱我心者,今日之日多烦忧 餐厅英语情景对话 来源:餐饮管理发布时间:2009年11月25日点击数: 16050 【字体:小大】【收藏】A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? B: Fried, please. 煎的。 A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。 Dialogue 2 (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座) A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太? B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。 A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗? B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

餐厅点餐英语对话 [关于去餐厅吃饭的英语对话]

餐厅点餐英语对话[关于去餐厅吃饭的英语对话] 高中英语对话课旨在培养学生语言交际能力,是整个高中英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分。小编精心收集了关于去餐厅吃饭的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!关于去餐厅吃饭的英语对话1 Waitress: Hi, welcome to our restaurant. Customer: Thank you very much. Waitress: How many people are there? Customer: Just the one. Waitress: Just one person, ok. Smoking or non-smoking? Customer: Non-smoking please. Waitress: Come along and have a seat right here. Customer: Thanks. Waitress: Here are your menus and a glass of water. Waitress: Can I get you something to drink? Customer: Mmm I was wondering about this wine actually. What’s your house wine? Waitress: Our house wine is this red wine right here and it’s 10 dollars. Customer: Oh, I think I’ll have a glass of that actually. Waitress: Just a glass? Customer: How much is it for a bottle? Waitress: 10 dollars. Customer: Oh sorry. Yeah I’ll have a bottle then, thanks. Waitress: Can I take your order for an appetiser? Customer: Mmm I quite like the look of several of these. Now the melon, does that come with anything else? Waitress: The melon? It just comes with some garnish But it’s pretty much just plain melon with garnish and some whipped cream. Customer: What would you recommend? Waitress: Well I really recommend the fri es. They’re quite good and they come with cheese and tomatoes and some chile on top. Customer: Oh they sound nice. Ok, I’ll have those thanks. Waitress: Are you ready to order your meal? Customer: Yes I think I’m ready now. I think I’ll have this vegetable goulash. Can you tell me, is it vegetarian? Waitress: It is, actually. It’s all vegetarian but it does come with cheese. Customer: Oh that’s ok, I eat cheese. Do I get any with it? Waitress: It comes with a side order of rice or potatoes. Customer: I’d like rice please. Waitress: Ok. Waitress: Did you enjoy your meal? Customer: It was delicious, thank you. Waitress: Can I get you anything else? Customer: Oh, I’d like to look at the desert menu please. Mm these all look nice. Oh I think I must go for this chocolate cake here.

【精品】餐厅英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话 1) Waiter: How many in your party? 服务员:您几位? Customer: Four 顾客:四位 Waiter: This way, please. 服务员:这边请。 Waiter: Are you ready to order? 服务员:可以点菜了吗? Customer: Could you give us a second, please? (could you wait a moment?)顾客:请给我我们一会儿时间好吗? Waiter: Sure. 服务员:当然可以 词汇:be ready to do …准备好做某事order:点(菜,饮料,动词) 2) A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? (what do you have this morning ?)今天早上你们这儿有什么?[今天早晨不说today morning ] A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Would you like some eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Yeah, bacon and eggs. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。

A: Anything else, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。 3) A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。 B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。 A: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗? B: Here you are. 给您。 A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的? B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。 A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips. 我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。 B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗? C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee. 不,谢谢。咖啡就行了。 (After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。 A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。 C: George. Let’s split this.

常用餐厅英语会话大全

常用餐厅英语会话大全 [一] 餐厅会话(一) A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant? 请问,你能推荐一家好的餐厅吗? B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat? 好的,你想吃什么样的东西? A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here? 这附近有没有中国餐厅? B:There's one across the street. 对街有一家。 A:Where can I have the best local food? 哪里可吃到最好的本地食物? B:I suggest you try Green Inn. 我建议你去Green Inn试试看。 A:Is it very far from here? 离这里很远吗? 餐厅会话(二) Do you know if there's a good Chinese restaurant nearby?你知道这附近有好的中国餐厅吗? Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street? 这条街上有没有中国餐厅? Is there a less expensive restaurant near here? 这附近有没有较便宜的餐厅?

I'd like to eat some French food. 我想吃一些法国菜。 A:I'd like to book a table for three at seven this evening. 我想订三个人的座位,今天晚上7点。 B:For three. And your name please? 三位。您贵姓? I'd like to make reservation, please. 我想预订桌位。 餐厅会话(三) I'd like a table for three or four at seven. 我想订7点钟的3人或4人桌位。 Please reserve a table for three. 请预留一个3人桌位。 I'm sorry, I'll be about thirty minutes late. 抱歉,我将晚到30分钟左右。 Do I have to be formally dressed? 我必须穿正式服装吗? B:Good evening. How many people do you have in your party?晚上好。你们有几位? A:Two. 两位。 餐厅会话(四) We're a party of three.

餐厅英语类 餐厅常用英语对话

美联英语提供:餐厅常用英语对话 分享一个免费试听课,名额有限,碰碰运气吧 https://www.360docs.net/doc/cf8864716.html,/test/xingzuo.html?tid=16-73675-0 餐厅会话(一) A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant? 请问,你能推荐一家好的餐厅吗? B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat? 好的,你想吃什么样的东西? A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here? 这附近有没有中国餐厅? B:There's one across the street. 对街有一家。 A:Where can I have the best local food? 哪里可吃到最好的本地食物? B:I suggest you try Green Inn. 我建议你去Green Inn试试看。 A:Is it very far from here? 离这里很远吗? 餐厅会话(二) Do you know if there's a good Chinese restaurant nearby?你知道这附近有好的中国餐厅吗? Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street?

这条街上有没有中国餐厅? Is there a less expensive restaurant near here? 这附近有没有较便宜的餐厅? I'd like to eat some French food. 我想吃一些法国菜。 A:I'd like to book a table for three at seven this evening. 我想订三个人的座位,今天晚上7点。 B:For three. And your name please? 三位。您贵姓? I'd like to make reservation, please. 我想预订桌位。 餐厅会话(三) I'd like a table for three or four at seven. 我想订7点钟的3人或4人桌位。 Please reserve a table for three. 请预留一个3人桌位。 I'm sorry, I'll be about thirty minutes late. 抱歉,我将晚到30分钟左右。 Do I have to be formally dressed? 我必须穿正式服装吗? B:Good evening. How many people do you have in your party?晚上好。你们有几位?

相关文档
最新文档