酒店常用英语口语

酒店常用英语口语
酒店常用英语口语

酒店常用英语口语

32) I’m sorry about this.对此表示歉意。33) I apologize for this. 我为此道歉。

34) That’s all right .没关系。35) Let’s forget it .算了吧。

38) Is there anything I can do for you ? 有什么我能为您效劳的?

39) Just a moment , please . 请稍等一下。

11、Here's a letter for you ,Dr white.怀特医生,这儿有你的一封信。

12、you're wanted on the phone,Captain Smith.史密斯船长,有你的电话。

13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry.欢迎来到我们酒店,享利小姐。

14、May I be of service to you,mr Baker?我能为你服务吗?贝克先生?

15、Can I help you, Ms Blake?我能帮你吗?布雷克小姐?

16、Would you take the seat ,young lady?请坐,小姐。

17、May I help you?18、Can I help you?我能帮你吗?

19、What can I do for you?我能为你作什么?

20、May I take your ba for you?我可以为你拿你的手提包吗?

21、May I help you with your suitcase?我能帮你拿你的箱子吗?

22、Would you like me to call a taxi for you?你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗?

23、Thank you very much.非常感谢。24、Thanks for the trouble .麻烦你了。

25、It's very kind of you?你真是太好了。

酒店常用英语500句引用地址:http://www.xici.ne

1) Good morning (afternoon ,evening),sir (madam).早上好(下午、晚上好),好,先生(夫人)

2) How do you do? (-- how do you do ?)您好!3) Hello (or hi )!您好!

4) How is everything (with you )? (您的)一切都好吗?

5) How are you getting on ( or along ) these days ?这几天过得怎么样?

6) How are you ? (- Fine ,thank you .and you? )您的身体好吗?

7) Glad (nice ) to see you . 见到您很高兴。

8) Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎到我们的酒店来!

9) It’s nice to meet you again , Mr. Johnson .再次见到您太好了,约翰逊先生。

10) Good –bye.(or bye-bye)再见!11) Good night.晚安(晚间告别用)

12) Have a good rest.祝您休息好!13) See you later (tomorrow). 以后(明天)见!

14) Hope to see you again soon. 希望不久再见到您!

15) Have a good time. 祝您过得愉快!

16) We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快!

17) Please don’t leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。

18) Mind (or watch) your step! 请走好!

19) We wish you a pleasant journey. 祝您旅途愉快!

20) Have a nice trip!一路平安!21) All the best!万事如意。22) Take care!多保重!

23) Good luck!祝您好运!24) Thank you (very much) 谢谢您(非常感谢)。

25) Thanks a lot.多谢。6) Thank you for coming. 谢谢您的光临。

27) Thank you for staying in our hotel. 感谢您在我们饭店下榻。

28) I’m very grateful to you. 非常感谢您。29) It’s very kind of you. 谢谢,您真客气。

30) You are (most) welcome. 不用谢,不用客气。31) Not at all.不用谢。

32) Don’t mention it.不用谢。33) My pleasure.(or with pleasure) 很高兴能为您服务。

34) Glad to be of service. 很高兴为您服务。35) At your service.乐意为您效劳。

36) I’m sorry.很抱歉。37) Excuse me.对不起。

38) I’m terribly sorry. It’s my fault. 非常抱歉,那是我的过错。

39) I’m awfully sorry for my carelessness.对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。

40) Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。

41) Sorry to interrupt you. 对不起,打扰了。42) That’s all right.这没什么。

43) It doesn’t matter.没关系。44) Never mind.不要紧,没关系。

45) Let’s forget it.算了吧!46) What can I do for you? 我能为您干点什么?

47) Can I help you? 48) 我能为您干点什么?

49) Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?

50) Just a moment, please. 请稍等一下。51) Don’t worry about it别担心。

52) I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?) 对不起,请再说一遍好吗?

53) You are wanted on the phone, Mr. Bellow.贝罗先生,有您的电话。

54) Who is speaking, please? 请问您是谁?(电话用语)

55) I’ll switch you to Room 1120. 我马上给您接301房间。

56) What number are you calling? 请问对方什么电话号码。

57) Who would you like to talk to? 请问受话人姓名?

58) Could you hold the line, please? 请(拿着话筒)稍等一会好吗?

59) Here are come letters for you. 这是您的信。

60) What a shame!多可惜!61) I’m sorry to hear that! 听到这事我很难过。

62) We are all sorry to hear of your illness.听说您病了都很担心。

63) There ,there, Now try not to get too upset about it. 好啦,不要为这事太烦恼了。

64) I wish you good health.祝您健康。65) Let me wish you every success. 祝您一切顺利!

66) Happy New Year!新年快乐!67) Merry Christmas!圣诞节快乐!

68) Happy birthday to you! 祝您生日快乐!69) Congratulations!祝贺您!(恭喜)70) My hearty congratulations! 衷心祝贺您!71) As you wish(or like) 随您的便。

72) Certainly.当然可以。73) Of course.当然可以。

74) Go ahead and do what you like. 干吧,你喜欢干什么就干什么。

75) I’m sorry, that’s not allowed. 对不起,这是不允许的。

76) No, I’m afraid not.不,恐怕不行。77) Out of the question, I’m afraid. 恐怕不可能。

78) Walk straight ahead.一直往前走。79) Turn left(right).往左(右)转。

80) Go upstairs(downstairs). 上(下)楼。

81) Take the lift to the third floor. 乘电梯到三楼。

82) The lifts are in the lobby near the main entrance. 电梯间在大厅靠大门外。

83) The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall. 大堂服务员将领您去宴会厅。

84) There is a washroom at the end of the corridor.洗手间在走廊尽头。

85) The post and cable service is opposite the bar. 邮电所在酒吧对面。

86) The bank is next to the shop. 银行在小卖部隔壁。

87) Yo u can get your money changed at the cashier’s desk.你可以收银外兑换钱。

88) How much would you like to change?你要兑换多少呢?

89) The rates of exchange are on the board there. 兑换率写在那这的黑板上。

90) There are some local products on sale here.这里出售一些地方产品。

91) It’s sold by weight(yard, meter…) 这个按重量(码,米……)计价出售。

92) Sorry, it’s sold out. 对不起,卖完了。93) How do you like this? 您看这个怎么样?

94) What about that one? 你看那个好吗?95) Here is your change. 这是找您的钱。

96) Here is your receipt. 这是你的收据。97) Air mail or ordinary mail? 是航空信还是平信?

98) An air mail letter for abroad is $1.60.寄往国外的航空信需1.60元。

99) The travel agency in the hotel takes all kinds of booking. 饭店的旅行社代办各种预订票。100) Please don’t smoke here. 请不要在这里抽烟。

Part two: reception &housekeeping service第二部分:总台及客房服务。

101) What kind of room would you like (or prefer)?您希望要什么样的房间?

102) Do you want a single room or a double room? 你想要单人房还是双人房?

103) Would you like a room with bath or shower? 您想要浴缸的还是淋浴的房间?

104) How long do you plan to stay here?你打算住多久?

105) For how many nights 你要住几个晚上?

106) How many people are there in your party?你们一起有几个人?

107) I can book you a single room with shower for the 26th.

我可以为您在26日订一个带淋浴的单人间。

108) What time will you be arriving? 您将何时到达?

109) Unfortunately, we are fully booked for the 21st 遗憾的是21日的客房全部订满。

110) We won’t be able to gua rantee you a room for May 6th .我们不能保证5.6日给您一个房间。111) For a single room the price would be 35 dollars 单人房的价格是35美元。

112) There is a small charge of 25 cents a day extra. 每天要收25美分附加费。

113) There’s a reduction for children. 儿童可以减价。

114) Could you fill in this form, please? 请填写这份表格。

115) Could you sign your name,please? 请签上您的姓名。

116) Give me your passport,please,We need it for registration. 请把护照给我,我们登记时需要。117) Have you got any identification? 你有身份证吗?

118) May I see your passport,please? 请把护照给我。

119) Would you please complete this registration form? 请您填写这张登记表好吗?

120) What’s your occupation,please? 请问您的职业?

121) What’s your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍?

122) What’s your address in your native countr y,please? 请问您在本国的住址?

123) Your room number is 246 on the second floor. 您的房间号码是二楼的246室。

124) Number 246 is an air-conditioned room with a private bath.

246号是带空调和独用浴室的房间。

125) Here’s your key card. 这是您的匙牌。

126) Here’s your key to Room 246. 这是您246号房间的钥匙。

127) I’ll get the porter to take your luggage up. 我会叫行李员把您的行李搬上去。

128) The porter here will take your luggage and show you the way.

这里的行李员会为您提行李,并为您领路。

129) We’ll extend the reservation for you.我们可以为您延长预订。

130) We’ll make the change for you. 我们可以给您换个房间。

131) You may keep the room till 3 p.m,if you wish. 如果您愿意,可以将房间保留到下午三点。132) How much longer would like to stay? 您想再住多久?

133) If you want to keep your room this afternoon, we’ll have to charge you 50% of the price.

如果您需要再住一个下午,我们要向您收50%房费。

134) I’m afraid you’ll have to vacate your room by 11. 恐怕要请您在十一点以前搬出房间了。135) Are you checking out today, Mr. Smith?史密斯先生,您今天可以结帐吗?

136) Would you like to vacate your room now? 您今天要退房吗?

137) Your bill totals $66. 您的帐单合计655美元。

138) That makes a total of $665. 总计是655美元。

139) That comes to $665 altogether. 共计655美元。

140) Here is your bill. Would you please check it? 这是您的帐单,请您过目。

141) That charge is for drinks taken from the mini-bar.那笔钱是您从房间冰箱里取用饮料的费用。

142) Your overseas telephone call is included in the bill. 您的国际长途电话费用包括在这个帐单里。

143) The service charge is included in this bill. 这个帐单包括报务费。

144) How would you like to settle your bill (or account)?您准备怎样付帐?

145) In what form will payment be made?您准备以何种方式付帐。

146) Are you going to pay in cash or by credit card? 您准备用现金还是信用卡付款?

147) We accept the following credit cards,….我们接受下列信用卡……

148) I’m sorry,we don’t accept personal cheques.对不起,我们不收个人支票。

149) All lf the rooms have phones. 所有房间都有电话。

150) If there’s anything you need, just ring reception. 如果您需要什么,就打电话给服务台。151) If there’s anything for the laundry, just leave it in the laundry bag in your room.

如果您有衣物要送洗衣房,只要把它放在您的房里的洗衣袋里就行了。

152) Washing handed in by 9:30 a.m.,will be returned to you before 5:30 p.m. on the same day

早上9:30以前送去洗的衣服,当天下午5:30以前能送回来。

153) If you wish to have breakfast in your room, ask for room service on the phone.如果您希望在房间里用早餐请通过电话要客房服务。

154) Room service is available from 6 a.m. .从早晨六点开始提供客房服务。

155) Here is a brochure explaining hotel services 这里有个小册子介绍饭店各项服务。

156) If you need anything, just press the call button. 如果您要什么,就按这个唤人按钮。157) You can make a long distance call from your room. 您可以从您房间里打长途电话。158) If you want a taxi,you can ask the reception to get one for you.

如果您要出租汽车,您可以请服务台为您叫一辆。

159) The panel at the head of your bed has an automatic waking device. 您床头的台子装有自动叫醒器。

160) We have a computer wake-up service. 我们有电脑叫醒服务。

161) If you want to have your room cleaned extra quickly,please hang the Cleaning Sign on the door. 如果您希望您的房间早些整理好,请将这“请打扫”的牌子挂在门上,

162) There is a recreation center on the ground floor. 一楼有一个娱乐中心。

163) You can play billards,table tennis and bridge or go bowling. 您可以打台球,乒乓球,桥牌和保龄球。

164) Apart from the recreation center, we also have a health club on the second floor.

除了娱乐中心外,二楼还有健身房。

165) We have a sauna bath with a massage service there, too.

在那里还有桑拿浴室并提供按摩服务。

166) We do not charge for the use of the health club. 进健身房不收费。

167) Sports facilities are available free of charge. 运动器械是免费提供的。

168) Our charge for sports facilities is four dollars per hour. 运动器械以每小时四元的标准收

费。

169) Shall I turn the cooling up? 我是不是把冷气开大些?

170) Shall I turn the heating down? 我是不是把暖气关小些。

171) Your bags will be kept at the Bell Captain’s Desk. 您的包将存放在行李部。

172) Could your come down to the Bell Captain’s Desk with your cla im tag to pick up your bags? 请您拿着行李牌,来行李部取您的包。

173) We’ll try our best,but I can’t guarantee anything. 我们当尽力而为,但我不能保证什么。174) There must be some misunderstanding. 这里面可能有误会。

175) I’ll soon have something arranged for you. 我尽快为您作些安排。

176) Because of the bad weather,the evening garden won’t be open today. 因为天气不好,今天夜花园不开放。

177) It’s necessary for him to pay for the damage. 他必须赔偿损坏。

178) I promise to attend to the matter promptly. 我一定立即处理这件事。

179) I’ll send for an electrician(doctor,…)for you. 我给您请电工(大夫……)

180) Let me call a repairman to do it. 我去叫一个修理工来。

181) Any comments and suggestion are always welcome. 欢迎您提意见和建议。

182) According to the hotel regulations, the damage must be paid for.

按照酒店规定,损坏东西应该赔偿。

183) You don’t have to pay for it. 您用不着赔偿。

184) It was broken by accident. 不是您有意打破的。

185) I’m sorry to hear you are not feeling well today. 听说您今天身体不大好。

186) What’s the trouble? 什么地方不舒服。

187) Do you have a temperature? 发烧吗?

188) Maybe you’re tired after the journey. 可能是旅途过度疲劳引起的。

189) Drink plenty of water and have a good rest,then. 那么,请多喝点水,好好休息。

190) How would you like your hair cut,sir? 先生,您喜欢什么发式?

191) Do you want me to trim your beard?要不要修一下胡子?

192) Do you want a face massage? 要不要按摩面孔。

193) What style do you want ,madam?> 太太,您要什么式样?

194) Would you like a new hair-style? 您想换个新发型吗?

195) Here are some pictures of hair styles. 这里有一些发型式样的照片。

196) The phone number of our hotel is 5328888. 我们宾馆的电话号码是556753。

197) Please dial 0 before you dial the number. 拔号码前请先拔0。

198) Please consult the telephone directory. 请您查看电话簿。

199) What kind of cable do you want to send,ordinary rate or urgent?

您要发哪一种电报,普通电还是加急电。

200) Will you please fill out the telegraph form in block letters? 请用印刷体填写电报纸。

Part three: Food &Beverage Service

第三部他:餐饮服务

201) What time would you like your table? 您什么时间需要这张餐桌呢?

202) A table for two? 你们是两个人吗?203) For how many? 几个人?

204) Who’s the reservation for? 您为谁预订?

205) You can sit where you like. 您可以随便坐。

206) Is this table suitable? 这张桌子合适吗?

207) The waitress will be here in a few minutes. 服务员马上就来。

208) I’m sorry, there aren’t any tables left now. 对不起,没有空桌子了。

209) I’m sorry,the restaurant is full now. 对不起,现在餐厅已坐满。

210) We can seat you in twenty minutes. 二十他钟后才能安排您入座。

211) Have you been served? 有人为您服务了吗?

212) Do you have a reservation, sir? 先生,您预订了吗?

213) Would you come with me, please? 请跟我来,好吗?

214) Could you please come with me,please? 请随我来,好吗?

215) Please step this way. 这边请。

216) Would you like to sit near the window? 您喜欢靠窗坐吗?

217) Where would you like to sit? 您希望坐在哪儿呢?

218) I’ll be with you in a minute. 我马上就来。

219) Would you mind sitting here in the corner? 靠角坐您不介意吧?

220) We are open from 6 in the morning to 11 in the evening.

我们的营业时间是从早上6:00到晚上11:00。

221) We serve 24 hours. 我们24小时营业。

222) We are open round the clock. 我们昼夜营业。

223) Service hours are:7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. for breakfast; 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for lunch ; 6:30 p.m.to8:30p.m. for dinner. 早饭:7:00到9:00

餐厅供应时间是:午饭:11:30到下午1:30;晚饭:6:30到8:30

224) May I have your name, please? 请问您的姓名。

225) Can you give me your name,please? 我可以问您的姓名吗?

226) Here’s the menu. 这是菜单。

227) I’ll bring you the menu,sir. 先生,我给您拿菜单。

228) Here are the menu and wine list. 这是菜单和酒单。

229) Are you ready to order? 您现在点菜吗?

230) Would you like to order now? 您现在点菜吗?

231) May I take your order now? 您现在可以点菜了吗?

232) What have you decided on? 您决定吃什么了吗?

233) Would you like Chinese food or Western food? 您要吃中餐还是西餐?

234) What would you like? 您想吃点什么?

235) What would you like to start with? 您先来点什么?

236) What would you like to follow? 您下一道菜点什么呢?

237) Would you like something to drink? 您想喝点什么吗?

238) What would you like for a drink? 您想喝什么?

239) Would you like to order aperitif? 想要点开胃酒吗?

240) Would you like an aperitif before lunch? 饭前您想吃点开胃的东西吗?

241) What kind of drink would you like ? 您要点什么饮料。

242) What kind of juice do you want? 您要茶还是咖啡?

243) Will you have tea or coffee? 你要喝茶还是咖啡?

244) Do you like your coffee,black or white? 您喜欢清咖啡还是牛奶咖啡?

245) Would you like green tea or black tea? 您喜欢绿茶还是红茶?

246) Would you like to try MaoTai–the best Chinese spirits? 您想尝尝中国最好的酒——茅台酒吗?

247) Would you prefer Shanghai cocktail? 您喜欢上海鸡尾酒吗?

248) Why don’t you try a glass of dry white wine? 干吗不尝一杯干白葡萄酒吗?

249) What kind of Chinese food do you want? 您想吃哪种中国食物?

250) What kind of vegetables would you like? 您想吃什么蔬菜。

251) We have steak,roast chicken and vegetables today. 我们今天供应牛排,烤鸡和蔬菜。252) Today’s special is roast leg of lamb. 今天的特别菜是烤羊腿。

253) Everything is a la carte. 这里只能点菜。

254) Would you like to dine a la carte or table d’hote? 您是吃点菜还是公司菜。

255) We have a buffet. You can have all you want for $ 10. 我们有自助餐,您交十元钱可以随便吃。

256) How would you like your eggs? 您喜欢几成熟的鸡蛋?

257) How would you like your streak, well done,medium or rare?

您喜欢几成熟的牛排,是熟透的,还是适中的,还是半生的?

258) How about trying some lobster? 您是不是尝一尝大虾?

259) I suggest you have a taste of Sichuan dishes. 我建议您尝尝四川菜。

260) I’d recommend this dish to you. 我愿意向您推荐一个菜。

261) I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. 我肯定您会喜欢它。

262) It’s delicious and worth a try. 它鲜美口,值得一尝。

263) I’m sorry,there are no chops left. 对不起,没有排骨了。

264) We haven’t any more lobster today. 今天的大虾已经卖完了。

265) This is the soup you ordered. 这是您点的汤。

266) We are short of help today. 我们今天人手少,

267) I’ll see about your order. 我会去看看您点的菜做得怎样了。

268) Do you care for a dessert? 您是不是想吃点甜食。

269) What do you want for dessert? 你要吃什么甜食?

270) I’ll get you another one. 我再给您端一份来。

271) What else do you want? 您还要别的什么吗?

272) Is there anything else? 您还要别的什么吗?

273) Could I serve you anything else? 还需要我给您点什么吗?

274) If you need anything else,just feel free to tell me.如果您还需要别的什么尽管告诉我好了。275) What’s the problem,sir? 先生,出了什么问题?

276) I’ll take to the chef and see what he can do. 我去和厨师商量一下,看看他能否给予补救。277) If you don’t like this dish, how about getting you another one?

如果您不喜欢这道菜,是不是换个别的。

278) Would you like it cooked a little more? 您愿意把它再煮一下吗?

279) Once it’s ordered and served, it can’t be exchanged.

凡是点的菜上桌以后是不能换的。

280) Regretfully not. 遗憾的是不行,

281) I’m really sorry,but you see my difficulty. 真对不起,但也希望您能体谅我的难处。282) I’m sure everything will be satisfactory ag ain next time you come.

相信下次您再来时,一切都会使您称心满意。

283) I do apologize for giving you the wrong dish. 实在对不起,我把菜送错了。

284) I seem to have misserved a dish. 我好象上错了一道菜。

285) I’ll change it immediately for you. 我马上给您换。

286) I can offer you some oyster soup. Compliments of the chef.

我可以向您免费提供一些牡蛎汤,算是厨师的一点敬意。

287) Is everything all right? 一切都还好吗?

288) How was the food? 饭菜还好吗?

289) How do you like the fish cooked this way? 您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?

290) Is everything to your satisfaction? 吃得满意吗?

291) What’s your opinion of our service? 您对我们的服务有什么意见吗?

292) Would you like to sign for that? 您准备签字挂帐吗?

293) Would you like to put it on your hotel bill? 您准备将这个费用记到您饭店的总帐吗?294) Could you sign here,please? 请您在这儿签字。

295) May I also have your room number,please? 我可以问一下您的房间号码吗?

296) In our hotel we don’t accept tips. 我们饭店是不收小费的。

297) The minimum charge for a dinner party of 200 people is 6000 yuan FEC, excluding drinks. 200人的宴会最低的6000人民币况换券,不包括饮料。

298) May I have a look at your invitation card? 我可以看一个您的请柬吗?

299) At a Chinese party the guests usually arrive 5-10 minutes early.

中餐宴会客人通常提前五至十分钟到达。

300) It’s not good to be late. 迟到是不好的。Part four: hotel English

第四部他:饭店服务英语。

301) We have single rooms,double rooms,suites and deluxe suites in our hotel.

我们宾馆有单间、双人间、套间和豪华套间。

302) Did you have a reservation with us? 您在我们这儿预订房间了吗?

303) Did you make a reservation? 您预订房间了吗?

304) How long do you expect to stay? 你想待多长时间。

305) Room 707 on the 7th floor is vacant. 七楼707房间没人住。

306) I’m sorry,we don’t have any single rooms left,would you l ike a double room?

对不起,我们没有剩余的单间了,你想要双人间吗?

307) I’m sorry,we’re rather full at the moment.can I recommend you to another hotel?

对不起,我们这儿目前客满?我将为您推荐到另一家宾馆好吗?

308) The price lf one single room id 70 dollars per day. 单间是每天70美元。

309) Would you please fill in this registration form? 您填写一下这张登记表好吗?

310) Would you please show me your passport? 请出示一下您的护照好吗?

311) I’ll get a attendant to send your luggage up. 我会叫服务员把您的行李拿上去的。312) Could you please show me your room card? 请让我看一上您的房卡好吗?

313) Here’s your room ke y. 这是您的房间钥匙。

314) I’ll show you to your room. This way,please. 我会领您去您的房间的,这边请。

315) Channel 6carries programs in English. 第6频道播放英语节目。

316) For local telephone calls,please press 9 first and then dial the number.

若打本地电话,请按9,然后再拔号。

317) What kind of currency do you have? 您有什么货币?

318) What currency do you want? 您要什么货币。

319) I regret to say that we don’t accept personal chaques here.

很遗憾,我们这儿不受理私人支票。

320) How much do you want to convert? 您想换多少钱?

321) Would you please endorse this check? 请在这张支票上签个字好吗?

322) Please count the money. 请把这钱数一下。

323) We have different kinds of accounts here. Which kind would you like to open?

我们这儿有各类帐户,您想开那一种?

324) Would you like a deposit account or a current account? 您想存定期,还中活期?

325) How do you want to send this letter? 您想如何邮寄这封信?

326) Ordinary mail or air mail? 您寄普通邮件,还是航空邮件?

327) Normally it takes about one week for an air-mail letter to reach America.

通常情况下,航空邮件到达美国需要大约一个星期。

328) Your letter is overweight and you have to pay one yuan more.你的信超重你得再付一块我。329) What does this parcel contain? 这个包裹里包的什么东西?

330) What’s in side this parcel? 这包裹里是什么?

331) Do you want to register this letter? 你想寄信挂号信吗?

332) You need a box to send these bottles. 寄这些瓶子需要一个箱子。

333) Whom do you wish to speak to? 你相同谁讲话?

334) Which call do you wish to place first? 你想先打哪个电话?

335) Do you have the number ad the name of the called party? 你有被叫方的号码与名字吗?336) May I know your name and your telephone number? 我可以知道您的名字和电话号码吗?

337) Please hold the line. I’ll put you through in a minute. 请拿好电话,马上就可以为您接通。338) I’m sorry the extension is busy just now. 对不起,电话分机刚才占线。

339) I’m sorry the line to Paris is very heavy this morning.对不起,今天早上巴黎的线路很忙。340) Please take a seat. I’ll let you know when the call comes. 请坐,电话来了我会叫您的。341) Would you like to postpone or cancel your call? 您随后打电话,还是不打了?

342) Mr.Wilson,New York is on the line. Go ahead,please. 威尔逊先生,纽约接通了,请讲吧!343) You will not be put down through until this afrernoon. 到今天下午你的电话才能接通。344) Please put down your name,address and telephone number at the bottom of the form.

请将您的名字、地址、电话号码写在这张表的下面。

345) That’s altogether 26 words. And the charge is … 总共26个字,共计费……。

346) Will you please fill in this laundry sheet? 你将这张洗衣单填写一下好吗?

347) What color do you want your coat dyed into? 我想将你的大衣染成什么颜色?

348) We’re te rribly sorry that your shirt was damaged. 十分对不起你的衫衣给弄坏了。

349) How about this table over there? 那边那张餐桌可以吗?

350) I’m sorry. We’re rather full tonight. 对不起,今晚我们这儿客满。

351) How about this beef dish? 这道牛排怎么样?

352) What about the soup? 这个汤怎么样?

353) Would you like any drink? 喝点什么吗?

354) We have rice, noodles,steamed bread and jiaoai for your choice.

我们在大米、面条、馒头和饺子供你选择。

355) What would you take for dessert? 你想要点什么甜点?

356) What liquor do you prefer? 你喜欢什么饮料?

357) Would you like something stronger? 来点度数高的酒好吗?

358) What are you going to have? 你想要点什么?

359) We have different kinds of strong drinks here for your choice.

我们有各种不同烈性酒供你选择。

360) Would you like it with soda or ice cubes? 你想加苏打还是冰块?

361) How would you like it, single or double? 怎么个要法?要单份还是双份?

362) Would you like anything to go with your drinks? 你想要点什么菜下酒吗?

363) This style is very popular now. 这个款式现在很流行。

364) What brand do you want? 你想要什么牌子?

365) You look very nice in that dress. 你穿上那件衣服显得很漂亮。

366) The scarf goes very well with the coat. 这个围巾配上这件上衣显得很得体。

367) They are all there on the shelf. 它们都在那边的那个货架上。

368) I’m sorry they’re sold out. 对不起,它们都卖完了。

369) I regret to say they are out of stock at the moment 很遗憾眼下缺货。

370) Shall I wrap it up for you? 我给你包一下吧。

371) Thank you for shopping at our store. 谢谢你光临我店购物。

372) When do you plan to leave? 你计划什么时候离开?

373) Which train do you want to take? 你想搭那一趟车。

374) Your ticket is available now. 你的票现在有效。

375) Would you like a single or a return ticket? 你想要单程票还是往返票?

376) I’m sorry,the flight is fully boo ked for the 20th. 对不起,20日的航班已全部预订完了。377) I’ll check with the booking record. 我可查一下订票纪录。

378) Please call again one week before your departure date for reconfirmation.

请在您出发前一周再给我打一个电话落实一下。

379) Please come to pick up your ticket tomorrow. 请明天来取票。

380) You will need another on hour to get to the airport. 到达机场还得一个小时。

381) I’m sorry there aren’t any tickets left for the Express 16. 对不起,16次特快没剩余的票了。382) Here is your ticket. Then train leaves at 1756 from platform 2.

这是你的票,火车将于17点56分从2站台出发。

383) How shall I make it? Separate checks or one common bill? 怎么给你们结帐?分开结还是一块结?384) May I introduce myself? 自我介绍一下吧?

385) May I introduce Mr. Wilson to you? 把威尔逊先生介绍您好吗?

386) I’m very happy to meet you. 见了您真高兴。

387) What do you think of this itinerary? 您觉得这次旅程安排如何?

388) What do you have to say to this plan? 对这个计划你有什么意见?

389) How do you like this proposal? 你觉得这个建议怎么样?

390) Do you have anything to add to the plan? 这个计划你有什么补充吗?

391) Do you have any special suggestions? 你有什么特殊建议吗?

392) What are the historical sites in this area? 这个地区有什么历史遗迹?

393) What is the garden famous for? 这个花园为什么出名?

394) What a splendid scene! 多么壮丽的景观啊!

395) How stately it looks! 它是多么庄严肃穆396) What a beautiful sight? 多么美丽的景色啊!397) I think you must be pretty tired after the long flight.我想你在经过这么长时间飞行后肯定很累了。398) I’m sorry. I didn’t quite catch what you said. 对不起,我确实没弄清你说的啥。399) The music was a little too noisy. 这支曲子有点太躁杂了。

400) Ladies and gentlemen,may I have your attention please?

女士们,先生们,大家请注意一下好吗?

饭店服务员常用英语口语

饭店服务员常用英语口语 1、What?kind?of?rooms(foods)?would?you?like?to?have?您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)? 2、 Here?is?a?brochure?of?our?hotel?and?t ariff. 这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。3、 We'll?give?you?a?10%(ten?percent?)?di scount.? 我们给您九折优惠。 4、 We'll?offer?tour?guides?complimentary ?breakfasts.? 我们给陪同提供免费早餐。 5、We?accept?your?terms.? 我们接受您的条件。 6、May?I?introduce?myself?? 让我介绍我自己。 7、 May?I?present?you?a?litter?souvenir??请接受我们的一点小纪念品。 8、Let's?drink?to?our?friendship!? 为我们的友谊干杯! 9、 Let?me?propose?a?toast?to?the?health ?of?our?guests!? 建议为在座客人的健康干杯! 10、Cheers!(Bottoms!)? 干杯! 11、How?do?you?like?Chinese?food??您喜欢中国菜吗? 12、 What?do?you?think?of?our?service??您对我们的服务有什么意见?

13、 Thank?you?for?your?comments(compli ment,?suggestions).? 谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)14、 I'm?afraid?it's?against?the?hotel's?regul ations.? 这是违反饭店规章制度的。 15、 In?our?hotel?we?don't?accept?tips.? 我们饭店是不收小费的。 16、 It's?our?pleasure?to?serve?our?guests? well.? 我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。 17、Thank?you?all?the?same.? 然而,还是要谢谢您。 16、 I'm?afraid?you'll?have?to?pay?for?the? damage.? 您必须赔偿。 17、 Thank?you?for?telling?us?about?it.? 谢谢您告诉我们 18、 I'll?look?into?the?mater?right?away.?我马上去处理这件事情。 19、 I?assure?you?it?wont?happen?again.?我保证此类事情不会再发生。 20、Please?don't?worry,?sir?(madam)?先生(夫人),请不必担心。 21、 I?will?send?someone?up?to?your?room? right?away.?

办理入住酒店英语口语对话

办理入住酒店英语口语对话 【篇一】办理入住酒店英语口语对话 (A:Receptionist/the waitress B:Guest) A: Good afternoon. Welcome to Qingdao Sea-view Garden Hotel. Can I help you, sir? B:Well, I’m~~~ from `````. I’d like to check in, please. A: All right. Do you have a reservation with us, sir? B:Sorry, I didn’t book any room before. I would like to know which standard room do you have ? A: Wait a moment, please。 We have triple room, standard double room, and standard single room. What kind of room do you need? B :what’s the price for standard double room? A:oh,sir。the price for standard double room is 288 Yuan。 B: What! Why is so expensive? A:yes,sir。Our hotel is an international 5-star chain hotel,and adopts international standard price。triple room is 476 yuan, is 288 yuan, and standard single room is 136 yuan. all the room has TV, AC (air conditioner), free internet access and breakfast. Oh, excuse me ,the dinning room locates at 6th floor, between 7am to 9am.

酒店日常英语口语

酒店日常英语口语 1 Welcome to our hotel! 欢迎光临(我们酒店). 2 Welcome, sir/madam! 欢迎光临. 3 Good morning/afternoon/evening. 早上/下午/晚上好! 4 Front Office/Restaurant/Recreational Meeting Room/Guestroom/Operator, May I help you? 您好,总台/餐厅/康乐中心/总机(我能为您做些什么?) 5Blue Coast, May I help you? 您好,蓝色海岸(我能为您做些什么?) 6 May I have your name/room number, please? 您可以告诉我您的姓名/房号吗? 7 One moment, please./just a moment/wait a moment! 请您稍候。 8 Thanks! 谢谢您! 9 My pleasure! 不用客气! 10 Sorry to keep you waiting. 对不起让您久等了. 11 Do you speak Chinese/English? 请问您讲中文/英文吗? 12 Do you have a reservation? 请问您有预订吗? 13Show me your passport or identification, please. 请出示一下您的护照或证件。 14 How would you like to pay? In cash or by credit card? 您用什么方式付款,是用现金还是信用卡? 15.Do you want to separate check? 你们是分开埋单吗? 16 please show me your credit card. 请出示您的信用卡. 17 Please sign here. 请在这儿签字。 18 Here is your charge please. 这是找您的零钱。 19 This way, please. 这边请。 20 Follow me, please. 请跟我来。 21 After you, please. 您先请。 22 Hope you enjoy your stay! 希望您在这里过得愉快! 23 Hope you have a good trip! 祝您旅途愉快! 24 Good luck! 祝您好运! 25 Have a nice day!祝您一天愉快! 26 Here you are. 给您。 27 Sorry . 对不起。 28 Not at all. 没关系。 29 Of course. 当然可以。 30 Pardon? 请您再重复一遍,好吗? 31 No problem. 没问题。 32 Excuse me. 对不起,打扰一下。

酒店宾馆常用英语口语900句

酒店宾馆常用英语口语900句 目录 酒店宾馆常用英语口语900句 (1) 问候客人(一) (1) 问候英语(二) (2) 问候客人(三) (3) 换房续住(四) (7) 问询服务(五) (9) 行服务(六) (12) 总机服务(七) (15) 结账与兑换服务(八) (18) 订票服务(九) (23) 餐饮服务(十) (24) 餐厅服务(十一) (26) 点菜服务(十二) (28) 餐厅值台服务(十三) (31) 结账服务(十四) (32) 酒吧服务(十五) (35) 清扫客房(十六) (41) 客房送餐服务(十七) (42) 赔偿与更换服务(十八) (44) 事物招领服务(十九) (46) 客房维修(二十) (47) 洗衣服务(二十一) (49) 在饭店医务室(二十二) (54) 在饭店购物中心(二十三) (55)

问候客人(一) 1.Good morning,sir. 早上好,先生。 2.Good afternoon,madam. 中午好,太太。 3.Good evening,sir. 晚上好,先生。 4.Good night,madam. 晚安,夫人。 How are you?你好吗? Fine,thank you,and you?很好,,您呢? Fine,thanks. 很好,。 5.How do you do?您好? How do you do!您好! 6.Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临我们饭店。 7.May you enjoy your stay in our hotel. 祝您住店期间愉快。 8.Hope you had a good trip. 希望您旅途愉快。 9.Hope you have a good journey. 祝您旅途愉快。 10.It’s nice to meet you,sir. 见到您很高兴,先生。 11.Pleasant to meet you,sir. My name is……见到您很高兴,先生。我叫××× 12.Welcome you back,sir. 欢迎您回来,先生。 13.Nice to see you again,madam. 很高兴又见到您,夫人。 14.Goodbye,thank you for coming. Please come again. 再见,感您光临,希望您再次光临。 15.Have a nice day. 祝您今天愉快。 16.Have a good evening. 祝您度过一个愉快的夜晚。 17.Have a good weekend. 祝您周末愉快。 18.Good night and have a good rest. 晚安,祝您休息好。 19.Good night and pleasant dreams. 晚安,祝您做个好梦。 20.Good night and rest well. Hope you will come back tomorrow.

英语口语之常用餐厅对话

At Breakfast 吃早餐 Coffee shops are popular and reasonably priced restaurants for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a snack. 咖啡馆是大众化的,价格公道的餐馆。在这里可以吃早餐,午餐和晚餐,也可以只吃点点心。 1. A: You're having coffee, aren't you? B: Yes, I always have coffee in the morning. A: What are you going to have to eat? B: I'm going to order scrambled eggs and toast. (炒蛋和土司)What about you? A: That sounds good to me. I'll have the same. 2. A: You'd like coffee, wouldn't you? B: I think I'd rather have tea this morning. A: What else are you going to have? B: Just an English muffin.(英式松饼)What are you going to have? A: That sounds good. I'm going to order the same thing. 3. A: You're going to have coffee, aren't you? B: Yes. I could use a cup of coffee. A: Are you going to have anything to eat? B: French toast sounds good. What are you going to order? A: I'll have that too. 4. A: A cup of coffee sounds good, doesn't it? B: Yes, but I think I'll have orange juice first. A: Do you feel like having anything to eat? B: Well, I think I'll try the pancakes.(煎薄饼)How about you? A: Sounds great. That's just what I feel like having. At Lunch 吃午餐 Lunch is usually served between noon and 2:00. Sandwiches are a very popular quick lunch in both the United States and Canada. 午餐通常从中午供应到下午两点。在美国和加拿大,三明治是极大众化的午间快餐食品。 1. A: Please have another sandwich. B: Thank you, but I really can't eat any more. A: You're going to have dessert, aren't you? B: Well, I'll join you if you're having something. 2. A: You'll finish the chicken, won't you? B: No, thank you. I'm trying to cut down.(削减) A: Aren't you going to have dessert? B: No, thank you. I just can't eat any more. 3.

酒店实用英语口语如何用英语订房办理入住

酒店实用英语口语,如何用英语订房、办理入住? 安格英语导读:外出旅游、商务出差都离不开“住”的问题。在国内还好,要是到了外国,你能够用英语流利地完成订房、入住整个过程吗?相信这对许多职场白领来说还是有些困难的,今天就和安格英语老师一起从酒店客房口语到各种酒店客房说法以及订房、办理入住需要用到的实用英语口语! 在入住酒店的时候,我们首先需要与前台沟通订房适宜,以及办理入住等步骤。在这个步骤中我们首先要学会的是如何选择房型: What kind/type of room do you like/prefer? 请问你要订哪种房间? We have single rooms, double rooms and suites and deluxe suites and Presidential suites. 我们旅馆里有单人间、双人间、套房、豪华套房及总统套房。 I want to reserve a single room with shower. 我想预订一间有淋浴的单人房间。 Could I book a double room with bath? 我可以预订一间有浴缸的双人客房吗? I'd like to make a reservation for a suite with both shower and bath. 我想预订一个既带淋浴又带浴缸的套房。 I'd like a room with a view. 我想要一个风景较好的房间。

I'd prefer a quiet room. 我想要一个安静点的房间。 I'd like a room facing the sea/the mountains. 我喜欢朝向大海/群山的房间。 在预定房间的时候,前台工作人员还会询问你关于逗留时间、早餐、叫醒服务及一些基本的个人信息,以下的句子是安格英语老师认为你必须听得懂,最好还能说得出来的句子:工作人员: What name is the reservation under? 您预订时用的名字是? May I see your passport, please?请出示你的护照。 How long will you be staying here?你在这儿停留多久? Are you planning on checking out tomorrow? 您打算明天就离开吗? I'm afraid you can't check in until after 4:00 pm. 恐怕您只能在下午四点以后才能入住。 Complimentary breakfast is served in the lobby between 8 and 10 am. 您可以在早晨8点到10点到大厅享受住宿附送的早餐。 I'll give you two room keys. 我会给您两套房间钥匙。 The dining room is on the main floor at the end of the hall. 餐厅在一层大厅最里面。 The weight room and sauna are on the top floor.

酒店常用英语口语-前厅英语

酒店常用英语口语:前厅部用语 (1)Have you a reservation? 您预订过吗? (2)May I have your name and room number? 您能告诉我您的名字与房间号码吗? (3)Here is your room key. 给您房间钥匙。 (4)Please pay at the cashier's desk over there. 请去那边帐台付款。 (5)Are these your baggage?May I take them for you? 这些是您的行李吗?我来帮您拿,好吗? (6)I'm afraid our hotel is fully booked on that date. 对不起,我们饭店那一天的客房全部订满了。 (7)Your room is confirmed for that day. We look forward to serving you. 您要的那一日房间已经确认了。我们期待着为您服务。 (8)I'll cancel Mr Bell's reservation from February 27th for three nights. 我将取消BELL先生从2月27日开始3个晚上的预订。 (9)May I reconfirm your departure date? 我可以再次确认您的离店日期吗? (10)I'm sorry,madam. We don't have any vacancy at the moment. 对不起,小姐,我们现在没有空房间。 (12)How many pieces of luggage do you have? 请问您有几件行李? (13)Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag? 您包里有贵重或易碎物品吗? (14)You can get your money changed at the cashier's Desk.. 您可以去收款处兑换钱。 (15)Could you take a message for her,please? 你能不能为我给她留信口信? (16)Just a moment,please,sir. I'll put you through. 请稍等一下,先生。我马上为您接通。 (17)For outside calls,please press 9 first and when you hear the dialing tone,press the number you want. 打外线请先按9,听到声响后再按您所要的号码。 (18)How would you like to make payment,sir. 先生,请问您将如何付款? (19)Here is your change and receipt,sir. I'll send a bellman up to get your luggage. 先生,这是您的找钱和收据。我马上叫行李员上去取您的行李。 (20)The rate of your room will be paid by your host unit while the others

饭店服务员常用英语口语

饭店服务员常用英语口语 1、 What kind of rooms(foods)would you lik e to have? 您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?2、 Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff. 这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。 3、 We'll give you a10%(ten percent)discou nt. 我们给您九折优惠。 4、 We'll offer tour guides complimentary br eakfasts. 我们给陪同提供免费早餐。 5、We accept your terms. 我们接受您的条件。 6、May I introduce myself? 让我介绍我自己。 7、May I present you a litter souvenir?请接受我们的一点小纪念品。 8、Let's drink to our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯! 9、 Let me propose a toast to the health of o ur guests! 建议为在座客人的健康干杯! 10、Cheers!(Bottoms!) 干杯! 11、How do you like Chinese food?

您喜欢中国菜吗? 12、What do you think of our service?您对我们的服务有什么意见? 13、 Thank you for your comments(complime nt,suggestions). 谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)14、 I'm afraid it's against the hotel's regulatio ns. 这是违反饭店规章制度的。 15、In our hotel we don't accept tips.我们饭店是不收小费的。 16、 It's our pleasure to serve our guests well.我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。 17、Thank you all the same. 然而,还是要谢谢您。 16、 I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the dama ge. 您必须赔偿。 17、Thank you for telling us about it. 谢谢您告诉我们 18、I'll look into the mater right away.我马上去处理这件事情。 19、I assure you it wont happen again.我保证此类事情不会再发生。 20、Please don't worry,sir(madam) 先生(夫人),请不必担心。 21、 I will send someone up to your room righ t away. 我马上派人到你的房间去。

酒店餐饮常用英语口语

酒店餐饮常用英语口语 酒店英语情景对话:安排就坐 Seating Guests 安排就坐 Waiter (W): Good evening, madam and sir, welcome to our restaurant.晚上好,先生女士,欢迎光临。 Have you a reservation, sir? 请问有预订吗? Guest(G):I’m afraid I haven’t. Have you a table for two?没有,有没有两个人的桌。 W: I’m sorry to say that we haven’t got any vacant seat at present. Would you please wait in the lounge for about five minutes? I’ll seat you if the table is ready. 很抱歉,现在没有座位了。请你在休息室等5分钟,可以吗?如果桌子准备好了,我会通知你。 G:It sounds nice.Nancy,let’s go to the lounge then.(Five minutes later.) 听起来不错NANCY。我们去休息室吧。(5分钟后) W:I am sorry to have kept you waiting,madam and sir.Now we have a table for you.Would you step this way,please? 抱歉让您久等了,先生女士们,现在有一张桌子给你们了。 G:(Mr.Smith suddenly catches sight of a table near the window.)May we sit there a table by the window? (突然间有一张靠窗的桌子进入了SMITH先生的视线)我们可以坐那张靠窗的桌子吗? W:Oh,that table has been reserved.那後桌子已经被订了。 G:It’s a pit y.太可惜了。 W:Well,the table in the corner is quite good.It’s near the band platform.There will be a performance during the meal time.You could enjoy it comfortably. 那张角落的桌子真的很好,靠近条形讲台的那张。用餐期间会有表演看的,你会觉得很

酒店常用英语口语100句

酒店常用英语口语100句 Greetings (打招呼) 1、Good morning ,sir(madam) 早上好,先生(小姐) 2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen 下午好,女士们,先生们. 3、Good evening ,miss Price 晚上好,普莱丝小姐. 4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ? 你今天好吗?布朗先生. 5、I’m quite well ,thank you. 我很好,谢谢你. 6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam) 再次见到你真高兴,先生(小姐) 7、Nice to meet you ,sir. 见到你真高兴,先生. Titles(称呼) 8、Are you Mrs.Best? 你是贝丝特夫人吗? 9、You must be professor Ford. 你一定是福特教授. 10、May I know your name,sir(madam)? 我可以知道你的名字吗?先生(小姐). 11、Here’s a letter for you ,Dr white.

怀特医生,这儿有你的一封信. 12、you’re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith.史密斯船长,有你的电话. 13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry. 欢迎来到我们酒店,享利小姐. 14、May I be of service to you,Mr Baker ? 我能为你服务吗?贝克先生? 15、Can I help you, Ms Blake? 我能帮你吗?布雷克小姐? 16、Would you take the seat ,young lady ? 请坐,小姐, Offering Help 主动提出帮助 17、May I help you ? 18、Can I help you? 我能帮你吗? 19、What can I do for you ? 我能为你作什么? 20、May I take your bag for you? 我可以为你拿你的手提包吗? 21、May I help you with your suitcase? 我能帮你拿你的箱子吗? 22、Would you like me to call a taxi for you ? 你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗? 23、Thank you very much. 非常感谢 24、Thanks for the trouble . 麻烦你了 25、It’sv e ry kind of you?

旅游英语口语对话:酒店餐厅常用英语

旅游英语口语对话:酒店餐厅常用英语 餐厅会话(一) A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant? 请问,你能推荐一家好的餐厅吗? B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat? 好的,你想吃什么样的东西? A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here? 这附近有没有中国餐厅? B:There's one across the street. 对街有一家。 A:Where can I have the best local food? 哪里可吃到的本地食物? B:I suggest you try Green Inn. 我建议你去Green Inn试试看。 A:Is it very far from here? 离这里很远吗? 餐厅会话(二) Do you know if there's a good Chinese restaurant nearby?你知道这附近有好的中国餐厅吗? Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street?

这条街上有没有中国餐厅? Is there a less expensive restaurant near here? 这附近有没有较便宜的餐厅? I'd like to eat some French food. 我想吃一些法国菜。 A:I'd like to book a table for three at seven this evening. 我想订三个人的座位,今天晚上7点。 B:For three. And your name please? 三位。您贵姓? I'd like to make reservation, please. 我想预订桌位。 餐厅会话(三) I'd like a table for three or four at seven. 我想订7点钟的3人或4人桌位。 Please reserve a table for three. 请预留一个3人桌位。 I'm sorry, I'll be about thirty minutes late. 抱歉,我将晚到30分钟左右。 Do I have to be formally dressed? 我必须穿正式服装吗?

酒店入住常用英语(一)

前厅——登记入店 美联英语提供 入住客人: I reserved a room for tonight.我预定了个房间。 I’d like a key to room 809,please.请给我809房间的钥匙。 Is there a room available for tonight今晚有空房间吗 Can you help me with this form你能帮我填这张表吗 [ Do you have anything to declare有什么需要报关的吗 I’d like to reconfirm my flight我想确认一下我的机票。 What time does the dining room open餐厅什么时候营业 When will it be ready什么时候能准备好 Can you keep my valuables你能帮我保管贵重物品吗 Please bring me a pot of boiled water请送一壶热水. May I have a wake-up call早晨能叫醒我吗 A wake-up call, please.请提供叫醒服务。 \ Can I borrow a hair-dryer我可以借一下电吹风吗 The room next door is noisy.隔壁太吵。 Could I possibly have another room key我能再要一把房间的钥匙吗 I locked myself out.我把自己锁在门外了。 Would you send someone up请派位服务员来一下 以上安格英语老师介绍的酒店实用英语口语是办理入住手续及一些相关服务时大家需要了解的口语,当我们在酒店内享受自助餐或是其他服务时,服务员往往会向我们推荐一些其他的项目、或是让我们对他们的服务作出评价,下面一些句子是大家必须了解的: 1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have 您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜) 、 2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff. 这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。 3、We'll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount. 我们给您九折优惠。 4、We'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts. 我们给陪同提供免费早餐。 5、We accept your terms. 我们接受您的条件。 " 6、May I introduce myself 让我介绍我自己。 7、May I present you a litter souvenir 请接受我们的一点小纪念品。 8、Let's drink to our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯!

酒店常用英语口语150句

酒店常用英语口语150句 发布时间:2009年02月28日来源: (福建美食网)作者: (https://www.360docs.net/doc/dc1921419.html,) [饭店培训]酒店英语口语150句 欢迎和问候语: 1) Good morning(afternoon, evening),sir(madam). 早上(下午、晚上) 好,先生(夫人) 。 2) How do you do ? 您好!(初次见面) How do you do ? 您好! Glad to meet you . 很高兴见到您。 3) How are you ? 您好吗? Fine ,thanks. And you ? 好的,谢谢。您呢? 4) Welcome to our hotel(restaurant, shop). 欢迎您到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店) 来。 5) Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel . 愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。 6) I hope you will enjoy your stay with us . 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。 (客人刚入店时) I hope you are enjoying your stay with us . 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。 (客人在饭店逗留期间) I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us . 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时) 7) Have a good time ! 祝您过得愉快! 电话用语: 8) Imedp Hotel, Front Desk. . EDP联盟大酒店,前厅。您找谁? Can I help you ? 9) Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong number.对不起,我拨错号了。 10) May I speak to your General Manager? 能和你们总经理说话吗?Speaking. 我就是。 11) Sorry. He is not in at the moment . 对不起,他现在不在。 Would you like to leave a message ? 您要留口信吗? 12) Pardon ? 对不起,请再说一遍好吗? I beg your pardon ? 对不起,请再说一遍好吗? 祝贺语: 13) Congratulations! 祝贺您! 14) Happy birthday! 生日快乐!

酒店餐饮日常英语会话

酒店餐饮日常英语会话 最牛英语口语培训模式:躺在家里练口语,全程外教一对一,三个月畅谈无阻!太平洋英语,免费体验全部外教一对一课程:https://www.360docs.net/doc/dc1921419.html, 酒店餐饮日常英语会话 1、可口可乐Coca cola 2、矿泉水Mineral water 3、橘子汁orange Squash 4、啤酒Beer 5、香槟酒Champagne 6、葡萄酒Port 7、威士忌Whisky 8、白兰地Brandy 9、伏特加Vodka 10、味美思Vermouth 11、冰淇淋Ice cream 12、苹果Apple 13、梨Pear 14、桃Peach 15、香蕉Banana 16、橘子Oragne 17、西瓜Watermelon 18、哈密瓜Harmi Melon 19、白兰瓜Lanchou melon 20、葡萄Grape 21、荔枝Lichee 22、菠萝Pineapple 23、面包Bread 24、巧克力Chocolate 25、蛋糕Cake 26、咖啡Coffee 27、红茶Black tea 28、口布A mouth Cloth 29、香烟Cigarette 30、火柴Match 31、手纸Toilet paper 32、盘子Plate 33、叉子Fork 34、勺子Spoon 35、汤勺Soup Spoon 36、牙签Toothpick 37、筷子Chopsticks 38、茶杯Cup 39、开水Hot water

40、凉开水Cold water 41、甜Sweet 42、酸Sour 43、咸Salty 44、辣Hot 45、苦Bitter 46、糖Sugar 47、味精Monosodium Glutamate 48、咖喱粉Curry Powder 49、辣椒粉Chilli powder 50、胡椒粉Black Pepper 52、砂糖Powdered sugar 53、香肠Sausage 54、服务员(男性)Waiter 55、您好Hi! 56、您好!Hello! 57、您好吗?How do you do? 58、先生(女士),早上好。Good morning, Sir(Ladies) 59、先生们(女士们),下午好!Good afternoon,Ladies and Gentlemen 60、先生们(女士们),晚上好!Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. 61、您好,欢迎你们(女士们、先生们)到我们俱乐部Hello!Wolcome to our club. 62、这里是接待处,可以为您效劳吗?Here’s the recep tion. What can I do for you? 63、您早!How do you do! 64、早上好!Good morning! 65、下午好!Good afternoon! 66、明天见!See you tommorow! 67、欢迎您!You are welcome 68、见到您很高兴!I’m very glad to meet you 69、请这边走!This way, please 70、请里边坐!Come in and sit down please 71、请您休息一下!Take a rest, please 72、请饮用一杯茶。Have a cup of tea, please 73、请饮用咖啡。Have some coffee, please 74、对不起。I’m sorry. 75、没关系。Doesn’t matter. 76、请原谅。Excuse me, please

【入住酒店常用的英语口语】 入住酒店常用英语

【入住酒店常用的英语口语】入住酒店常用英语 1.Yes,we do have a reservation for you. 对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。 2.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you? 请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗? 3.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER? 房间号码这一栏我该怎么填呢? 4.Ill put in the room number for you later on. 过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。 5.You forgot to put in the date of your departure. 您忘了填写离店日期了。 6.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420. 给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。 7.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$90. 房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。 8. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time. 请务必随时带着它。 9. My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had

expected. 我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。 10. I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days. 感谢您的阅读!

相关文档
最新文档