美联英语: 医学英语口语真实情景对话(5)

美联英语: 医学英语口语真实情景对话(5)
美联英语: 医学英语口语真实情景对话(5)

美联英语提供:美联英语:医学英语口语真实情景对话(5)

医学英语口语常用对话:流行性感冒

导学:对于医学英语,口语能力需要我们提高,这在诊断时的沟通与交流至关重要,下面美联小编为大家找到了医学英语口语常用对话5篇,供大家参考学习,希望对童鞋们的考试和工作有帮助。

医生:早上好。你哪里不舒服?

Doctor:Good morning. What's troubling you?

病人:你好,大夫。我头疼得厉害。

Patient:Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.

医生:别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事。

Doctor:All right, young man. Tell me how it got started.

病人:昨天我老流鼻涕。现在有点鼻塞。喉咙很痛。恐怕还伴有高烧。感觉糟透了。

Patient:Yesterday I had a running nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I'm afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible.

医生:小伙子,别担心。让我给你检查一下。我先看看你的喉咙。张开嘴说“啊”。

Doctor:Done worry, young man. Let me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say "ah".

病人:啊。

Patient:Ah.

医生:很好。把你的舌头伸出来。好的。接下来让我检查以下你的胸膛。把衬衫的扣子解开。让我检查你的心和肺。深呼吸,屏住气。吸气,呼气。顺便问一下,你曾经患过肺结核吗?

Doctor:Good. Now put your tongue out. All right, let me examine your chest. Please unbutton your shirt. Let me check your heart and lungs. T ake a deep breath and hold it. Breathe in, and out. By the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?

病人:没有,从来没有。

Patient:No,definitely not.

医生:听着,你的喉咙发炎了。舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。

Doctor:Look, your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is thickly coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.

病人:那我该怎么做呢?

Patient:What am I supposed to do then?

医生:你需要好好休息。多喝水。我马上给你开药方。

Doctor:A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I'll write you a prescription。

病人:谢谢。

Patient:Thank you very much.

医生:不客气。记住好好休息。

Doctor:That's all right. Remember to take a good rest.

病人:我会的。再见,大夫。

Patient:I will. Goodbye, doctor.

医生:再见!

Doctor:Bye!

医学英语口语常用对话:失眠

导学:对于医学英语,口语能力需要我们提高,这在诊断时的沟通与交流至关重要,下面美联小编为大家找到了医学英语口语常用对话:失眠,供大家参考学习,希望对童鞋们的考试和工作有帮助。

病人:早上好,大夫

Patient:Good morning, doctor.

医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

Doctor:good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:我最近有点失眠。

Patient:I'm suffering from insomnia.

医生:这种情况有多久了?

Doctor:How long have you had this problem?

病人:三个月了。

Doctor:Three months.

医生:服用过什么药吗?

Doctor:Have you take any medicine?

病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

Patient:I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

医生:有头痛的情况吗?

Doctor:Do you have headaches?

病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

Patient:Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

Doctor:Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (T aking the patient's blood pressure.)

医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

Doctor:Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

病人:我该怎么呢?

Patient:What should I do then?

医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。

Doctor:I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。

Patient:Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。

Doctor:Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

病人:多谢了。再见!

Patient:Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

医生:再见!

Doctor:Bye!

医学英语口语常用对话:腹痛

导学:对于医学英语,口语能力需要我们提高,这在诊断时的沟通与交流至关重要,下面美联小编为大家找到了医学英语口语常用对话:腹痛,供大家参考学习,希望对童鞋们的考试

和工作有帮助。

大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

大夫:你呕吐过没有?

Doctor: Have you vomitted?

病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

大夫:待会儿见。

Doctor: See you later.

病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。

Patient: Here' my report, Doctor.

大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

大夫:不客气。

Doctor: You are welcome.

医学英语口语常用对话:交通事故

导学:对于医学英语,口语能力需要我们提高,这在诊断时的沟通与交流至关重要,下面美联小编为大家找到了医学英语口语常用对话:交通事故,供大家参考学习,希望对童鞋们的考试和工作有帮助。

大夫:你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的左臂和肘部也被擦

伤,并且现在我的肋骨有点痛。

Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.

大夫:让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?

Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?

病人:这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。

Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.

大夫:我按这儿,你疼不疼?

Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?

病人:哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。

Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.

大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X 光片。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。

Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

病人:好的,那么待会儿再见吧!

Patient: OK. See you later.

大夫:待会儿见!

Doctor: See you then!

( Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates)

病人:这是我的X光片。

Patient:Here's my X-rays.

大夫:让我看看,一切基本正常。只是这儿,你看,有点小问题。有一点骨裂。

Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.

病人:这严重吗?

Patient: Is it serious?

大夫:算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班。尽量卧床休息

Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.

病人:大夫,我是否需要服用点什么药呢?

Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?

大夫:是这样,我会给你开一些草药,这样你的伤口会愈合得快一点。另外,你还需要服用一些口服药。这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。请按说明服药。

Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.

病人:我需要上石膏吗?

Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?

大夫:不需要。药方里我给你开了一管药膏。每天搽两三次。

Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.

病人:非常感谢您,大夫。

Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.

大夫:不客气。再见!

Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!

病人:再见!

Patient: Goodbye!

医学英语口语常用对话:堕胎

导学:对于医学英语,口语能力需要我们提高,这在诊断时的沟通与交流至关重要,下面美联小编为大家找到了医学英语口语常用对话:堕胎,供大家参考学习,希望对童鞋们的考试和工作有帮助。

患者:我这两天阴道出血并伴有下腹疼痛。

Patient: I have had some vaginal bleeding for 2 days, together with some pain in the lower abdomen.

护士:你月经流量怎么样?上次月经是什么时候?

Nurse: What was the amount of bleeding? When was your last period?

患者:我已经两个月没有来月经了。上次月经是4月4日。

Patient:I missed 2 periods. The last one was on April 4.

护士:你的月经准时吗?

Nurse: Is your menstruation regular?

患者:结婚前月经常迟来,现在准时了。

Patient: It's normal now, but it used to be somewhat late before I was married.

护士:你能留点尿做妊娠检查吗?

Nurse: Can you give us some urine for a pregnancy test?

患者:我试试看。

Patient: I'll try.

护士:妊娠检查呈阳性。你什么地方疼,怎么个疼法?

Nurse: The pregnancy test was positive. Where is the pain and what's it like?

患者:在下腹正中,一阵一阵地疼,痛的时候还伴有阴道出血。

Patient: The pain occurs in the central part of the lower abdomen. It comes in attacks positive with vaginal bleeding while the pain lasts.

护士:看来你怀孕了,是先兆流产。除了吃饭和上厕所,你应卧床休息。

Nurse: It seems that you are pregnant,with a threatening miscarriage. You should stay in bed except for eating or going to the toilet.

患者:我需要吃些药吗?

Patient: Shall I take some medicine?

护士:我会给你开一些注射用药和口服药。

Nurse: I'll give some medicine by injection or orally.

患者:好的,我会照你说的做。

Patient: OK, I'll do as you said.

护士:如果出血比平时多,你需要立即来看急诊。一周后再来检查。

Nurse: You should go to the emergency clinic immediately whenever the bleeding becomes more severe than usual. Come back in a week for a check up.

(三天以后)

(3 days later)

护士:你现在感觉这么样?

Nurse: How are you now?

患者:不太好。出血增多了,而且阵发性腹痛,每7到10分钟1次。

Patient: Not so good. The bleeding is more severe than usual and the attacks of pain recur every 7 to 10 minutes.

护士:让我检查一下。啊,子宫颈口已经开了4厘米了,子宫口可以看见部分胎儿,胎儿马上就要下来了。我得为你准备写血液以备必要时输血,你需要马上住院。

Nurse: Let me take a look. Oh,the cervix is already open about 4cm,and part of the fetus can be seen in the cervix. The fetus will come out soon. I'll prepare the blood for you in case a blood transfusion is needed. You should be admitted to the hospital immediately.

美联英语:https://www.360docs.net/doc/e04337496.html,

小编给你一个美联英语官方试听课申请链接:https://www.360docs.net/doc/e04337496.html,/?tid=16-73374-0

咖啡厅常用英语口语情景对话

Hao: Good morning madam. What can I get you? Hao: 早上好,您要点什么? Jenny: I’d like a coffee please. Jenny: 我要一杯咖啡。 Hao: Certainly madam, what kind of coffee would you like? Hao: 您要哪一种? Jenny: What have you got? Jenny: 你们都有什么? Hao: Well we have espresso, cappuccino, latte, skinny latte or americano. Hao: 我们有义式浓缩咖啡,花式咖啡,拿铁咖啡,脱脂拿铁咖啡或美式咖啡。 Jenny: Goodness me! What a choice! I think I’ll have a cappuccino please Jenny: 这么多种类! 请给我一杯花式咖啡吧。 Hao: Here you are. You’ll find the sugar just over there. Hao: 给您,砂糖就在那边。 Ling: Would you like something to drink? Ling: 你想喝点什么? Jenny: Yes please. Do you have any teas? Jenny: 好的,你们有茶吗? Ling: Of course we have lots of teas? Ling: 当然,我们有很多。 Jenny: What do you recommend? Jenny: 你给推荐一种吧? Ling: What about a green tea or perhaps a jasmine tea? Ling: 你看绿茶或茉莉花茶,怎么样? Jenny: What’s this one? Jenny: 这是什么? Ling: That’s Oolong tea – it’s a Cantonese tea. Ling: 这是乌龙茶-是一种广东茶。 Jenny: Ok, I’ll try that. Jenny: 好吧,我想试试。 What can I get you? 你要点什么? What have you got? 你们有什么? What do you recommend? 你给推荐一下好吗? I’ll try that. 我来试试那个。

医学英语会话 医生必备:询问病情

医学英语会话医生必备:询问病情 Are you feeling all right?您是感觉好吗? Are you feeling nausea?您是感觉恶心吗? Are your bowels acting properly?您的肠能适当地行动吗? Are your bowels regular?您的肠的运动是规则吗? Did you have pains here before?您这里有以前痛吗? Do you cough?你咳嗽吗? Do you feel short of breath sometimes?您有时感觉呼吸急促吗? Do you feel short-winded?你有时感觉短促的喘气吗? Do you feel tired?您感到疲乏吗? Do you have any appetite? Do you have difficulty breathing?您有胃口吗? 您有呼吸困难吗? Does it hurt?心脏感到痛吗? Have you ever had this experience before?您以前以前有这经验吗? Have you got any chronic diseases in the past?您从前得过慢性疾病吗? Have you got any feeling of nausea?您有恶心的感觉吗? Have you lost weight recently?您的体重最近减轻了吗? Have you taken anything for it?您为它采取了各种方式了吗? How about your appetite?您的胃口怎么样?

商务英语口语情景对话大全

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

常用英语口语对话海关入境

常用英语口语对话海关入 境 Prepared on 22 November 2020

常用英语口语对话:海关入境情景 (1)MayIseeyourpassport,please. 麻烦请给我你的护照。 (2)Yourcustomsandhealthdeclarationforma,please请出示您的海关申报表和健康申明表。 (3)Hereismypassport/Hereitis. 这是我的护照。 (4)Whereareyoustaying 将在哪儿住宿 (5)lwillstayatBostonHotel. 我将住在波士顿饭店。 (6)1wanttotakealookatyourbag. 我想看看你的背包。 (7)Nothingbutpersonalbelongings. 只有些私人物品。 (8)Yourpassportseemstobeinorder. 您的护照看来没问题。 (9)DoyouhaveareturntickettoTaiwan 是否有台湾回程机票 (10). 有的,这就是回程机票。

(11)HowlongwillyoubestayingintheUnitedStat。一 预计在美国停留多久 (12)1plantostayforabout10days. 预计停留约10天。 (13)Howmuchmoneydoyouhavewithyou 你随身拥带多少现金 (14)lhave800dollars. 大约吕的美元。 (15)Anyotherformalities 还有别的手续吗 (16). 你所有的东西都需要特殊检查,请稍候。 (17),youmustbefined200USdollars. 新鲜水果是不允许带人境的。根据规定你被罚款200关元。 (18)Youmaylockupyoursuitcase. 你可以将行礼锁上了. (19). 祝你玩得愉快。

【医学英语】医生常用英语口语

【医学英语】医生常用英语口语1、What can do for you? 你有什么事? 2、May I help you? 我能帮你什么忙? 3、Please take a seat! Please sit down! 请坐。 4、Wait a moment, please. 请等一等。 5、Sorry to have kept youwaiting. 对不起让你久等了。 6、It is not serious. 病情不严重。 7、Don't worry. There is nothing to worry about. 不必顾虑。 8、You need a thoroughexamination. 你需要做一个全面检查。 9、You will have to stay inhospital for sevral days. 你需要在医院里住几夭。 We think that you hadbetter be hospitalized. 我们认为你最好住进医院来。 10、You should stay in bed for afew days. 你需要卧床几天。 11、You can keep on working.

You can carry on with your work. 可以继续工作。 12、You should be very carefulfor a week or two. 这一两周内,你需要很注意。 13、Try to relax and keep calm. 尽量放松保持镇静。 14、You'll soon be all right. 你很快就会好起来的。 15、1'm sure this medicine willhelp you a great deal. 这药对你肯定会很有效的。 16、Feeling well again is arather slow process, I'm afraid. 恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程。 17、You will have to wait fortwenty minutes. 你需要等20分钟。 18、Complete recovery will takea rather long time. 彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。 19、You will have to come herefor periodical check-ups. 你需要定期来门诊检查。 20、If you feel worse, pleasecome back to the clinic right away. 要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。 21、If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night. 你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去。 22、I'll come right away. 我马上就来。 23、I'm going to make arrangements for your admission. 我去给你安排住院。 24、Please come with your interpreter next time.

医学英语:看医生常用英语词汇及情景对话

医学英语:看医生常用英语词汇及情景对话 角色分配: A:病人 B:医生 情景对话: 1、Tell me what's wrong. 告诉我怎么了? A:Tell me what's wrong. 告诉我怎么了? B:I've been coughing. 我一直咳嗽. 2、I need to ask you some questions before the doctor sees you. 医生看诊前我得先问你一些问题. A:I need to ask you some questions before the doctor sees you. 医生看诊前我得先问你一些问题. B:Ok, no problem! 好的! 3、Do you drink? 平常有喝酒吗? A:Do you drink? 平常有喝酒吗? B:No,I don't drink at all. 我不喝酒的。 4、Do you smoke? 平常有抽烟吗? A:Do you smoke? 平常有抽烟吗? B:Yes ,one pack per day. 有,一天一包. 5、Are you currently on any medication? 目前有服用任何药物吗? A:Are you currently on any medication?

目前有服用任何药物吗? B:No.I'm not. 没有. 6、Is there a history of heart disease in your family? 家族中有没有心脏方面的疾病史? A:Is there a history of heart disease in your family? 家族中有没有心脏方面的疾病史? B:Yes,my father had a heart attack once. 有的,我父亲曾经心脏突发过一次. 7、Are you allergic to anything? 有没有任何过敏呢? A:Are you allergic to anything? 有没有任何过敏呢? B:Yes, I am allergic to aspirin. 有的,我对阿司匹林过敏. 8、Do you have any allergies? 有没有任何过敏呢? A:Do you have any allergies? 有没有任何过敏呢? B:Yes.I can't eat certain kinds of seafood. 有的,我对一些海鲜过敏. 9、The doctor will see you shortly. 医生马上就来为你看诊. A:Please Wait a moment.The doctor will see you shortly. 请等一下.医生马上就来为你看诊了. B:All right. 好的。 10、Please lie down on your back. 请仰躺下来。 A:Please lie down on your back. 请仰躺下来。 B:like this? 像这样吗?

英语口语情景对话(有用的英语场景对话)

英语口语情景对话 一、祝愿、祝贺和应答(Good wishes, congratulations and responses) 1.- Well done and congratulations to you. - Thanks very much. 2.- I hope you‘ll succeed in everything. - So do I. 3.- I wish you success. - Thank you. 4.- We send you our best wishes. - Thank you very much. 5.- Happy new year ! - Happy new year! (The same to you.) 6.- A merry Christmas to you. - Thank you. 7.- I hope you‘ll have a good time. - Thank you. 8.- Happy birthday! - Thank you. 二、邀请和应答(Invitations and responses) 1.- Would you like to come to the party? - Oh yes, thank you. 2.- I hope you can come to the dance next Saturday. - I‘m sorry, but I can‘t. 3.- Will you go dancing with us? - Of course. I‘ll be glad to. 4.- Will you come to our English Evening? - Yes, thank you. 5.- Would you please give us a talk on English Learning? - OK. When? 6.- You and your friends must come over to my house and see mooncakes. - OK. Thank you very much. 三、表示同意和不同意(Expressing agreement and disagreement) 1.- I think the shop is closed at this time of day. - No, I think it‘s open. 2.- I think foreign languages are more interesting than science. - I really can‘t agree with you. I prefer science. 3.- I think I shall read a book instead. - Good idea. That‘s much better than watching a bad TV Programme. 4.- I don‘t think that it‘s true. He‘s always telling strange stories. - I know. But this time I can‘t decide if he is right or not.

(完整word版)英语日常用语情景对话

?日常用语: 就是日常生活中的交际用语,如Thank you. Sorry.等 谚语: 即是人们生活中常用的现成的话。 谚语类似成语,但口语性强,通俗易懂,而且一般都表达一个完整的意思,形式上差不多都是一两个短句。 例如:Helaughsbestwholaughslast.谁笑到最后,谁就笑得最好。 Nopains,nogains.没有付出,就没有收获。 ?英语日常交际用语分类: 打招呼与告别用语(Greeting and Saying Good-bye) 1.-How are you ? -I’m fine, thanks. 2. -Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you, too. 谈论颜色(Talking about colour) 1. -What colour is it? -It’s red. 2. -What’s you favourite colour, Jenny? -My favourite colour is blue. 3. -How many colours do you like? -Three. 谈论高度(Talking about height) 1. -Are you short or tall? -I’m short/tall. 2. -How tall am I, Mr Wood? -You’re 1.6 metres tall. 看病用语(Seeing a doctor) 1. -What’s the matter? -I cut my knee. It hurts. 就餐用语(Having meals) 1. -Would you like some dumpling? -No, thanks./ Yes please. 2. I’d like porridge for breakfast. 3. It’s /Thery’re delicious. 4. What would you like for supper? 5. -Are you ready to order? -Yes, please. I’d like……. 谈论天气(Talking about weather) 1 -How is the weather today?/What’s the weather like today?

常用医学英语口语

Asking a patient about his illness: Any vomiting ? 有没有呕吐? Are you feeling nausea ? 你觉得恶心吗? Are your bowels regular ? 你大便正常吗? Did you have pains here before ? 你这儿以前痛吗? Do you cough ? 有没有咳嗽? Do you feel short of breath sometimes ? 你有时觉得气急吗? Do you feel tired ? 你觉得疲劳吗? Do you have any appetite ? 吃东西有胃口吗? Does it hurt ? 痛不痛? Have you ever had this experience(trouble) before ? 以前有过这样吗? Have you lost weight recently ? 你近来体重减少了吗?Have you taken anything for it ? 你吃过什么药了吗? How bad is it ? 厉害到什么程度? How far pregnant are you ? 你怀孕多久了? How long has it been this way ? 这样有多久了? How long have you had this trouble ? 你得这病多久了? How are you feeling now ? 你现在感觉怎么样? How is your sleep ? 你睡眠怎么样? What did you eat yesterday ? 你昨天吃了什么东西?What hurts you ? 你有什么不舒服? What seems to be the problem ? 大概什么毛病? What sort of pain do you get there ? 你觉得这儿是什么样的疼痛?What’s matter with you ? 你有什么不舒服? What’s the trouble ? 什么不舒服? What’s wrong with your ear ? 你的耳朵怎么了? When did the pain start ? 什么时候开始痛的?Which tooth is troubling you ? 你那个牙齿不好? Your case record, please . 请把病例卡给我。

最全大学英语口语情景对话

口语对话 1 赶时髦(go after fashion) A: Fashion show is around the corner, I’m so excited! 时装表演即将来临,我很兴奋! B: Are there any good!这有什么好的! A: I didn't see anything wrong with the clothes; they looked pretty nice to me. I think you don’t like it! Why?我没看出衣服有任何问题;在我看来它们都很不错。我觉得你不喜欢!为什么? B: It was dumb. I think it's stupid for women to wear clothes like that. 这是愚蠢的。我认为女人们穿成那样是很愚蠢的。 A: The benevolent see benevolence and the wise see wisdom. 仁者见仁,智者见智。B: Do you really think people can wear that stuff and walk around the streets? 你真的认为人们可以穿那种东西走在街上? A: Yes, I do. At least, some people certainly can. They wear high-fashion clothes to show off their sense of style and wealth. 是的,我这样认为。至少,有人一定会。他们穿着时尚的衣服展示他们的时尚感和财富。 B: Well. I still think they're dumb. It makes more sense to spend the money on more practical purposes.我仍然认为他们是愚蠢的。把更多的钱花在更有意义的地方比较实际。 A: So you think it's bad if I wear it?所以你认为我穿成这样很不好吗? B: If you wear it I must speak nice! 如果你穿成这样我一定说它很好看! A: I know you will say that.我就知道你会这样说。 B: Only you know me!知我者非你莫属!

最新整理日常英语口语主题情景对话

日常英语口语主题情景对话 小学生对母语的正规学习也是处于起步阶段,母语具有的保护性心理尚未完全建立起来,下面小编就给大家整理了英语的情景口语对话,喜欢的要看看哦相貌 A: T h a t g i r l l o o k s v e r y a t t r a c t i v e, d o e s n t s h e? B: d o y o u t h i n k s o? I d o n t l i k e g i r l s w h o l o o k l i k e t h a t. I l i k e g i r l s w h o a r e n t t o o s l i m. I f y o u l i k e h e r,g o a n d t a l k t o h e r. A: I d l i k e t o, b u t t h e r e s h e r b o y f r i e n d. H e s v e r y b r o a d-s h o u l d e r e d. B:h e s h u g e!H e m u s t g o t o t h e g y m t o h a v e a w e l l-b u i l t b o d y l i k e t h a t. A:d o y o u p r e f e r t a l l g i r l s o r s h o r t o n e s? B: I d o n t m i n d, b u t I l i k e g i r l s w i t h l o n g h a i r. A: w e h a v e d i f f e r e n t t a s t e s. I l i k e g i r l s w i t h s h o r t h a i r. I l i k e t a l l g i r l s- p r o b a b l y b e c a u s e I m s o t a l l m y s e l f. B: h a v e y o u e v e r d a t e d a g i r l t a l l e r t h a n y o u? A: n o, n e v e r. I d o n t t h i n k I v e e v e r m e t a g i r l

医学常用英语

医学常用英语

【医务人员常用语】 1.What can do for you? 你有什么事? 2.May I help you? 我能帮你什么忙? 8.Please take a seat! please sit down! 请坐下. 4.Wait a moment,please. 请等一等. 5.Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起让你久等了. 6.It is not serious. 病情不严重. 7.Don't worry. There is nothing to worry about. 不必顾虑。 8.You need a thorough examination. 你需要做一个全面检查. 9.You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.

你需要在医院里住几夭. We think that you had better be hospitalized 我们认为你最好住进医院来。 10.You should stay in bed for a few days. 你需要卧床几天. 11.You can keep on working. You can carry on with your work. 可以继续工作。 12.You should be very careful for a week or two 这一两周内,你需要很注意。 13. Try to relax and keep calm. 尽量放松保持镇静。 14.You'll soon be all right. 你很快就会好起来的. 15.1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal. 这药对你肯定会很有效的. 16.Feeling well again is a rather slow process,I'm afraid. 恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程. 17.You will have to wait for twenty minutes.

常用医学词汇及行医英文对话

常用医学词汇及行医英文对话 mental hospital精神病医院clinic诊所 physician/internist内科医生oculist/eye doctor眼科医生surgon外科医生dentist牙医 vet兽医shrink心理医生 symptom症状have/catch a cold感冒 have a sore throat嗓子痛have a stomachache胃痛have a fever发烧pneumonia肺炎 flu流感have a cough咳嗽 have a headache头痛have a toothache牙痛 liver trouble肝炎allergy过敏症 twisted/sprained扭伤的feel dizzy头晕 feel chilly觉得发冷asthma哮喘 diabetics糖尿病患者cramps抽筋 vomit/throw up/nauseate呕吐diarrhea腹泻 vomitive/pukey恶心的luggies/phlegm痰 have a stuffed nose鼻子不通cholera霍乱 stiff neck脖子发僵abscess脓肿 yellow fever黄热病hay fever枯草热 pills药丸mixture合剂 eyedrops眼药水syrup糖浆 pad药棉块vitamin维他命 tablet药片penicillin盘尼西林

antibiotic抗生素ointment药膏 medication药物aspirin阿司匹林 bandage绷带syringe注射器 stethoscope听诊器injection注射 preventive injection预防针gauze纱布 cold cure感冒药sweating medicine发汗药 febrifuge退烧药capsule胶囊 case history病历extract拔牙 take one''s temperature量体温see a doctor看病 send for a doctor请医生feel one''s pulse量脉搏 take one''s blood pressure量血压give a prescription开药方 have an operation 动手术make an appointment预约About a week now. About five days running already. I can't lift my right arm. I cough a great deal at night . I don't feel like eating anything. I feel a bit off color. I feel a pain in my left leg. I feel absolutely rotten. I feel chilly. I feel dizzy and I've got no appetite. I feel feverish. I feel hot and cold. I feel like I'm burning up. I feel like vomiting. I feel poorly. I feel rather unwell. I feel shivery and I've got a sore throat. I feel sick. I feel so ill. I feel very bad. I feel a dull pain in the stomach. I have a headache.

英语生活日常情景口语对话

英语生活日常情景口语对话 导读:我根据大家的需要整理了一份关于《英语生活日常情景口语对话》的内容,具体内容:学习好英语在很多地方都是有需要的,下面我就给大家整理了英语的情景口语对话,大家快来看看吧A picnic野餐ChinChin: I love g... 学习好英语在很多地方都是有需要的,下面我就给大家整理了英语的情景口语对话,大家快来看看吧 A picnic 野餐 ChinChin: I love going on a picnic to the mountain! ChinChin: Mimi,have some fruit. ChinChin: They are really fresh. Mimi: Thank you. Mimi: Its a lot of fun! Costa: Fun? Costa: Who is having fun? Costa: Hmmm. Look at that fruit. Costa: I want to have some too. Costa: Hey,red wolf! Costa: Scared them and bring that fruit to me! Samsik: Hey,give me the fruit!

Samsik: My master wants it. ChinChin: Your master? ChinChin: That must be Costa! ChinChin: Hey, Suri Suri,I need your help. Suri: Yes,sir! Costa: Oops,I lost again... 晨晨:我喜欢去山上野餐! 晨晨:咪咪,吃一些水果。 晨晨:它们真的很新鲜。 咪咪:谢谢你。 咪咪:这真有趣! 科斯达:有趣? 科斯达:谁玩得开心了? 科斯达:嗯。看看那些水果。 科斯达:我也想要一些。 科斯达:嘿,红太狼! 科斯达:去吓走他们,把水果给我带过来! 桑姆斯克:嘿,把水果给我! 桑姆斯克:我的主人想要得到它。 晨晨:你的主人? 晨晨:那一定是科斯达! 晨晨:嘿,苏瑞苏瑞,我需要你的帮助。

2020常用医学英语口语对话

2020常用医学英语口语对话 针对学生英语口语能力较低,口语发展不平衡等特点,通过在教学中使用探究型教学模式,并将之贯穿课堂与课外两个层面来提高学生英语口语能力的研究和实践。下面就和大家分享医学英语口语,希望能够帮助到大家,来欣赏一下吧。 睡眠问题 【Situation 场景】 下列会话发生在药房里。医生正在和一个顾客交谈,询问一些疾病方面的情况。 "Good afternoon. Can I help you?"“下午好,我能帮您什么吗?” 这是打开话匣子最简单、实用的方式,适用于任何场合。当然,除此以外,也可以使用类似于如下的句型来询问对方:"How can I help you?".“我能帮您什么吗?” 该句子也能达到Can I help you?的效果。 以下是打开话题的、最常用的方式,记住这些句型,有利于您的口语的提高:

Can……? 能……? What……? 什么? When……? 什么时候? Do……? 一般问话方式 Have……? 一般问话方式 【Dialogue 对话】 Pharmacist: Good afternoon, can I help you? Customer: Yes, lets hope so. Thank God, you speak English. Pharmacist: Well, just a little. What seems to be wrong? Customer: Ive got an upset stomach-its pretty bad. Ive been up all night with it. and now Ive got a bad headache, as well. Pharmacist: I see. When did it first start? Customer: When I went to bed. Pharmacist: Do you think its something you have eaten? Customer: Oh, for sure. Im not used to all this wining and dininng. Pharmacist: No-it can be pretty strong.

英语口语情景对话40篇

英语口语情景对话40篇

Telephone Calls A: Hello, thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking, How may I help you? B: Hello. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms. Jenkins, Please. A: Just a moment. I'll check to see if she is at her desk. May I tell her who is calling? B: This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I'm calling in regards to our meeting next Tuesday. A: Thank you, Mr. Burton. Can you please hold for a moment? I’ll check to see if she is available. B: No problem. A: I'm sorry. Ms. Jenkins is away from her desk. She has already left for lunch. Would you like to leave a message for her? B: Yes, please have her return my call when she returns to the office. It's best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today, she can reach me at my office number, 635-8799. A: I'm sorry. I didn't quite catch that, could you please repeat the number? B: No problem, my office number is 635-8799. Tell her to ask for extension 31. A: I'm sorry, Mr. Burton, just to confirm, your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N, is that correct? B: Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance. A: I will make sure Ms. Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3pm this afternoon. B: Thank you very much. Memos A: I have been waiting here in the conference room for ten minutes already, what

日常英语口语情景对话常用版【十篇】

日常英语口语情景对话常用版【十篇】【篇一】日常英语口语情景对话-自助旅游 Dialogue情景对话1 S:So what do you think we should do for our anniversary?Should we stay in a hotel or go backpacking in a park? J:I'm too old to go backpacking.Let's saty in a B&B in a scenic spot. S:Since the weather is supposed to be nice,why don't we stay at a hotel with an outdoor swimming pool? J:That's a good idea.I know of a reasonably priced hotel with a swimming pool that's just a stone's throw away from Hyde Park. S:That's an execllent location!It must be one of the only hotels with an outdoor swimming pool in the heart of London! J:They're also known for their huge breakfasts that keep you going all day. S:We can eat to our heart's content in the morning and then spend the rest of the day in the pool. J:Should I call them to make a reservation then? S:You might as well see if they have any vacancies.Do they take credit cards? J:Let me just check their website to find out.

相关文档
最新文档