酒店前台接待日常英语口语HotelEnglis

酒店前台接待日常英语口语HotelEnglis
酒店前台接待日常英语口语HotelEnglis

酒店前台接待日常英语

口语H o t e l E n g l i s

Standardization of sany group #QS8QHH-HHGX8Q8-GNHHJ8-HHMHGN#

H o t e l E n g l i s h

Part 1 Greetings问候

1. Welcome to Shanxi World Trade Hotel . I’m..., what should I call you, please

欢迎光临山西国贸大饭店。我是...,请问我该怎么称呼你呢

2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madam. What can I do for you

先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么

3. My name is ..., is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.

我叫...,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。

you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .

如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。

you make a reservation \Have you booked the room\Are you the vip

请问有预订吗\请问你是会员吗

kind of room would you like

请问您需要什么类型的房间。

,I don’t quite understand .

对不起,我不是很明白。

’m afraid we’ve fully booked for that time .

抱歉,我们那个时段已给订满了。

’s the hot /peak/busy season ,you know

这是酒店业的旺季。

me ,How do spell it ,please

打扰一下,您能拼写一下您的名字吗

can only keep your table /room till …

我们能保留您的房间直到...

me show you to your room ,this way please .

让我带您到房间,这边请。

____________________________________________________________________________ ___

Part 2 Helping to Check-in帮助入住

have a seat for a while, I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.

请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。

2. Would you please give me your passport or ID card and credit card , I’ll help you to fill in the form.

请把您的护照和信用卡交给我,我帮您办理入住手续。

3. How many nights will you stay this time

这次入住您会住多少天

4. Which room would you like, we have these kinds of rooms...

您是要哪种房间

5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, cash or credit card (together or separately)

先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要付现金还是刷卡(分开付押金还是一起付)呢

is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here

这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗

7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..

这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。

____________________________________________________________________________ ___

Part3 Providing Service During Staying居住期间服务

Service常规服务

(1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer it for you. .

请稍等一下,马上为你转接过去。

(2) Because you are checking out two days early, You need to give us two cash vouchers back. 您比原定退房的时间提前了两天,所以我们需要收回二张现金券。

(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel, which is suitable for exercise and having

a walk

酒店后面有很漂亮的花园和水塘,那里是非常适合跑步和散步的地方。

(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid we can’t change it, this is according to the hotel rules.您的钱(纸币)上有裂口(污迹),按酒店的规定,我们不能为您兑换。

(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cash by credit card here . I can book a car t ake you to the bank to get some cash.

不好意思,酒店规定不可以用信用卡来套取现金,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银行(ATM 机)上提取现金。

(6) What denominations would you like

你想要什么面值的人民币呢

(7)I’m sorry, but we do not accept the dollars with CB.

对不起,我们这里不收CB版的美金。

(8)Can I fax this paper

我可以传真这份文件吗

-Certainly, sir. Where do you want to fax it to

当然可以,先生。请问是传真到哪里的

-How would you like to pay for it, sir

你打算怎样付款呢,先生

-Could you charge it to my room bill

可记在我的客房账单内吗

-Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Would you please sign here

当然。这是你的传真记录,先生,麻烦你在这里签名好吗

(9)Could you please send a car to the airport to pick me up

你能安排一辆车到机场接我吗

(10)Could you please give us your flight No.

你能告诉我您的航班号吗

2. Reminder提醒

(1) It’s better for you to wear more clothes, because it’s pretty cold outside.

外面天气很冷,你最好穿多些衣服。

(2) Today is a rainy day and the floor is slippery so please be careful.

今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。

Service网络服务

(1) There is free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on the desk. 写字台上有宽带插头,您可以随便使用。

(2) There is a little trouble in the computer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Please wait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.

对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一下就会恢复正常。

(3) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer to help you.

好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。

the Laundry关于洗衣

(1)The laundry collected between 8am to 6pm will be returned at midnight on the same

day ;while the one collected between 6pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next day.

上午八点到下午两点接洗衣将会在当天午夜前送回;而下午两点到次日八点的洗衣将会在第二日下午两点之前送回。

(2)For the laundry, the regular service is within 8 hours and the express service is within

5hours.

普洗服务是八小时内送回,而快洗是5小时。

(3) There is a stain on your clothes, and we’ll try our best to get rid of it . However, I can’t guarantee that we can remove it totally.

您的衣服上有很难洗掉的污迹,我们会尽最大的努力去处理,但不能保证一定可以处理掉。

(4)Could you send someone up for my laundry, please

请派人到我房间取要洗的衣服,好吗

-Certainly, sir. Our room attendant will be up in a minute.

好的,我们的服务员马上到。

Service医疗服务

(1) You don’t look very well today. What seems to be wrong

你看上去有些不舒服, 还好吧

(2) I feel dizzy and have a sore throat besides , I can not sleep well recently

我感到头晕,喉咙痛。还有,最近都睡不好。

(3) Don’t worry , I will arrange a doctor to look after you .

不要担心,我将立即安排医生照顾你。

(4) Any other symptoms Like stomach ache, coughing, or nausea

还有其他症状吗比如胃痛、咳嗽或者恶心

(5) The doctor said you have got the flu. She’ll prescribe some medicine for you .take two tablets at a time, three times a day. You’d better stay in bed for one or two days.

医生说你感冒了。她会给你开药。这药每次吃两片,每天三次,并建议你最好在床上休息一两天。

(6) -Are they strong

-Yes. They may make you a little drowsy. By the way, you should be sure to take them after you eat.

药性强吗

是的,会让你犯困。还有,你得在用餐完毕后才能吃药。

(7) Can you give me some medicine for heartburn

你可以给点胃药给我吗

(8) I’m afraid the doctor can’t give you medicine for that unless you tell her about your history of stomach ache

如果你不告诉医生你是否有胃病史,恐怕他不能随便给你胃药。

(9) Well, I do have gastritis for two years.

恩,我确实有两年的胃病。

(10) Since your blood pressure is higher than normal, could you tell the doctor whether you have diabetes

你的血压偏高,请问你是否有糖尿病

(11)How is the acid in your stomach Is the acid feeling very strong

胃酸的强度怎么样你是否感觉十分强烈

(12) Are you taking other medicine at present Please let us know just in case of chemical reaction. .

你最近有没有服用其它药物为了防止药品之间产生不好的化学反应请告诉我们。(13) Are you feeling better now, Sir

先生,你好些了吗

(14)What happened to your leg, Sir

先生,你的腿怎么呢

-I tripped and fell in the bathroom.

我不小心在浴室摔倒了。

-Please don’t worry, I’ll ask the doctor to go to see you right away.

请不要担心,我马上叫医生过去。

____________________________________________________________________________ ___

Part 4 Apologize道歉

1. I’m very sorry. There could have been a mistake, and I do apologize for that.

很抱歉。出了错误,我应当道歉。

2. I assure you it won’t happen again.

我保证此类事情不会在发生。

3. I do apologize for inconvenience on behalf of our hotel.

对您造成的不便,我谨代表酒店向您道歉。

4. I’m sorry to tell you that your medicine bottle (cosmetic bottle) was broken by accident . I sincerely apologize for that.

非常抱歉,服务员在为您清理房间时,不小心打碎了你的药瓶(化妆品瓶子)。

5. I’m sorry to hear that. That’s unusual. I’ll look into the matter at once.

很抱歉,这很不寻常,我立刻去调查一下。

6. I’m very sorry.I hope you’re not hurt Please forgive me..

对不起,你没事吧,请原谅我。

7. I deeply apologize Madam, would you care to send this dress for dry-cleaning No charge of course.

我们深感抱歉,小姐。请你把衣服拿去干洗,一切费用,由酒店负担。

’m terribly sorry Please do accept our apology. We’ll do our be st..

请接受我们的道歉,我们会尽快想办法。

9. I’m sorry for that. I will ask the repairman to fix it now.

真是抱歉,我马上安排人去修理。

____________________________________________________________________________ ___

Part 5 The Damage赔偿

’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.恐怕您得赔偿损失。

’m afraid you have to pay for the broken chair according to the hotel policy.

根据酒店规定,恐怕你要对弄坏的椅子做出赔偿。

indemnity for the burned carpet is 100 Yuan.

损坏地毯的赔偿是人民币100元。

’m sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 Yuan for the bloodstains

on your bed linen.

我很遗憾地告诉你对于床单上的血迹我们要收取100元特别洗涤费。

____________________________________________________________________________ ___

Part6 Expressing Appreciation道谢

1. Thank you for your kind understanding.

谢谢您的理解。

2. I would like to thank you for your great support for our hotel.

非常感谢您对我们酒店的大力支持。

____________________________________________________________________________ ___

Part 7 Say Goodbye道别

1. Wish you a pleasant journey! 祝您旅途愉快!

2. On the house Sir, .I assure you that everything will be right next time you come.

这是免费的。我保证你下次光临时,一切都会妥妥当当。

3. I’m looking forward to seeing you again. Good luck!

我期盼再次见到你,祝你好运!

Bye, and hope to see you again.再见,希望再见到您

____________________________________________________________________________ ___

预定部日常用语

1.What kind of room would you like to reserve

请问需要预订哪一类型的房间

2.What kind of room do you have

请问贵酒店有什么房间类型

3.We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms.

我们酒店有标准房,高级房,豪华房,行政房。除此之外还有总统套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房。

4.How about your hotel’s location\Where is your hotel

请问贵酒店位于哪里

5.Well, our hotel located in Fuxi Street, Taiyuan City. The Crown Prince hotel is only 45 minutes from Wusu International Airport and 15 minutes to Taiyuan Railway Station, by car. 我们酒店位于太原市府西街69号,本酒店离武宿国际机场45分钟车程,到太原火车站15分钟车程。

6.What's the level of your hotel

请问贵酒店是几星级的

7.Our hotel is a five-star hotel.

本酒店是五星级的酒店。

8.How about your hotel’s facilities

请问贵酒店有什么设施

9.We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center, swimming pool, shop prince and KTV equipment。.

本酒店有四种类型餐馆,大堂吧,会议室,健身会所,游泳池,商场及KTV设施。

10.Which dates would you like to book When will you check in and check out

请问您需要订哪一天什么时候入住及退房

11.How long will you stay in our hotel

请问您打算逗留多长时间

12.Does your hotel have pick-up service

请问贵酒店有接车服务吗

13.Yes, please contact the concierge for details .

有的,详细内容请联系礼宾台。

14.Can I get har bour view in your hotel

我可以看到海景吗

15.I am sorry, you can’t. But you can have a nice view of a large pool surrounded by beautiful landscaping.

很抱歉,不可以。但您可以看到周围美丽的泳池景。

16.What is your hotel’s website and email address

请问贵酒店的网址及邮址

17.Our hotel’s website is xxx and our email address is xxx. To reserve a room or give feedback to us.我们酒店的网址是xxx而我们的邮址是xxx预订房间或有任何建议可与我们联系。

18.Your reservation is temporary and it will be cancelled if you don’

您的预订是暂时的,如果那天下午6点前不到,我们将会取消您的预订。

19.I am sorry, no elit room is available./ All rooms are unavailable.

很抱歉,提供不了雅致客房。/所有房间都订满了。

20.Does your company have contract with our hotel

请问贵公司与我们酒店有协议吗

21.Can I reconfirm the reservation A superior room, for Mr. Smith on the 20th Oct. My name is XX,if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you for calling. Bye-bye! 我可以再确认您的预订吗史密夫先生,10月台20日预订壹间高级房。我的名字XX如

有任何疑问请与我们联系。谢谢您的来电。再见!

22.Please hold on for a moment, Mr Smith.

史密夫先生,麻烦请您稍等。

23.May I have your name, please

请问您贵姓

24.I am sorry I beg your pardon.

不好意思,麻烦请重复一遍。

25.Would you please speak more slowly

不好意思,麻烦请说慢一点

26.I am sorry, I didn’t catch what you mean’t.

不好意思,我不大懂您的意思。

27.I would like to talk to someone in charge.

我想找您们的负责人。

28.He has not come back yet.

他还没回来。

29.She is in a conference now.

她正在开会。

30.Would you like to call back later

麻烦请您稍后再拨。

31.Thank you for waiting.

让您久等了。

32.I’m not sure, sorry.

不好意思,我不能确定。

33.Are you following me, Sir

请问听懂我说吗,先生

34.Could you explain that a bit more

请您解释多一点好吗

35.Could you put that more simply

请您具体一点好吗

36.Could you hold the line, please I’ll check our room availabilities for those days. 麻烦请您稍等,我们查询那段时间的房态。

37.What time do you expect to arrive , Sir

请问大概什么时候到酒店,先生

38.May I request a late check in

我想要求晚些到店入住,可以吗

39.Certainly, we’ll hold the room until you arrive.

当然可以,我们将为您保留房间直到您的到来。

40.I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我想确认您的预订。

41.Could you hold on for a moment please I’ll check our reservation record.

麻烦请您稍等,让我查询我们的预订纪录。

42.Does it include breakfast

包括早餐吗

43.The tax and breakfast are also included.

税及早餐也包括在内。

44.We have a special family package plan

我们现在开始新推出一个优惠套餐。

45.We’ll have to charge you RMB100 extra for an additional bed.

如需加床,我们将会收取人民币100元。

46.What time will the guest be arriving

客人大概什么到达酒店

47.Your room is confirmed for that day.

那天您的房间已确定。

48.I’d like to extend it for two more nights until the 9th.

我想延住多两天,直到9号。

49.We’ll extend your reservation for you.

我们将会延住您的预订。

50.I’ll arrive one day early. Is that OK

我那天早点到,可以吗

51.We have changed our schedule, please amend our booking till next week. 我们的行程有变动,请更改我们的预订到下星期。

52.I’d like to cancel a reservation.

我想取消一个预订。

53.I’m afraid we have no record of a reservation under this name.

不好意思,恐怕我们没有这个名字记录的预订。

54.Which travel agent did you go through to make this reservation.

请问您是通过哪间旅行社来做这个预订的

55.Is this a new reservation or a confirmation call

请问这个电话是新的预订,还是确认预订

56.We’ll send a confirmation to you soon.

我们稍后传确认书给您。

57.Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. 如有任何疑问请随时与我们联系。

58.Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

如需进一步了解,请随时与我们联系。

59.Just a minute, please I’ll check our booking situation.

麻烦请您稍等,我需要查询我们的房态。

60.Sorry ,there is no record in our list.

很抱歉,我们的名单上没有此记录。

61.Would you hold the line please I must pick up another call.

麻烦请您稍等,我需要接听另壹个电话。

62.Have you made a reservation

请问已经作了预订吗

63.I’m sorry to have taken up your time.

不好意思占用您的时间。

64.Perhaps you have a cheaper room

或许您们还有更便宜的房间吧

65.Sorry, the quoted rate is lowest.

不好意思,这个报价已经是最低了。

66.Do you have a transfer service from airport to hotel free of charge 请问贵酒店有没有免费接机服务

67.Please inform the guest to check in before .

请通知客人在下午6点前到本酒店办理入住手续。

68.The room is spacious and cosy , I’m sure you will enjoy yourself.

房间既宽敞又舒适,我肯定您会过得愉快。

69.Sorry, I can’t find your name on the arrival list.

不好意思,我在预期到达的名单上找不到您的名字。

70.May I recommend deluxe suite It’s more luxurious and comfortable. 我向您推荐豪华套房,更豪华更舒适的。

71.I will get someone who can speak English well to talk to you.

我会找壹位英语较好的同事跟您说。

72.How many people are there in your party

与您同行有多少人

73.Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you.

麻烦请您稍等,我查询能否可以提供给您。

74.Who is the reservation for

请问是哪壹位客人的预订

75.The hotel is fully booked, would you like me to place you on a waiting list.

没有任何房间可以提供,我们可以为您安排后补名单。

76.I’m sorry. We have no record of a reservation for that date.

很抱歉,我们没有那天预订的记录。

77.When was the reservation made请问什么时候作的预订

78.Do you remember the name of the clerk who accepted your reservation

请问您记得那壹位职员为您作的预订吗

没有任何担保,我们只可以为您保留到下午6点钟。

80.Would you like to guarantee your room for late arrival

因您较晚入住,您可以为您的预订作个担保吗

81.How would you like to guarantee your reservation

请问您以什么方式为您的预订作担保

82.This is the peak season.. I’m very sorry, but could you call us again later We may have some cancellations.因这是旺季,非常抱歉,但是请您迟些再打电话过来好吗可能会有人取消预订。

83.May I take your credit card for the guarantee可以提供您的信用卡作担保吗

84.Let me repeat your reservation to ensure it is correct.

让我为您重复一下您的预订以确保无误。

85.We will note down your request and if possible, we will reserve it for you.

我们将会记录您的要求,如果可以,我们会为您预订。

86.I’m sorry, we don’t have connecting superior rooms, but deluxe rooms.

很抱歉,我们没有商级连通房,只有豪华连通房。

87.If you require any help please keep me informed.

如需任何帮助,请随时与我们联系。

88.It arrival time is not stated a reserved room will be held until .

如果抵店时间未明确告知,所订的房间将保留至当天下午6:00.

89.To guarantee your booking, please advise us of your credit cart number and dated of valid advance in.为了确保您的订房,请将您的信用卡号及有效期限通知我们,或预付壹晚的房租作订金。

90.With out guaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room to 6 ., If you make a guaranteed reservation, we can hold the room overnight. Would you like to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card

非担保的预订只能保留到当天下午6点。若您作了担保预订,我们就可以整夜为您保留房间,您愿意提供信用卡作担保吗

91.Mr. Smith, you’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Hotel. If you can’t arrive as scheduled, please inform us before 6 . on the expected day. Thank you for calling and we look forward to seeing you.

史密夫先生,您已在酒店办理了担保预订,倘若您不能如期到达,请务必在入住当天的下午6点前通知我们,感谢您的来电,我们期待届时与您见面。

92.Does the price include breakfast请问房价含有早餐吗

93.We’ll amend your reservation at you request.

我们将会按您的要求作相应的更改。

94.I’d like to change/cancel a reservation.我想更改/取消预订。

95.The reserved room will be held till 18:00 on arrival unless a cash or credit card guarantee is made.

所预订的房间保留至当天的6点,除用现金或信用卡担保外。

96.For guaranteed reservation, one night room rental will be charged for cancellation or no show.

已作担保的预订,如当天取消或没入住,本酒店将会收取当天的壹晚房费。

97.We have free shuttle bus to Dongguan train station,. For further information please contact the concierge.

本酒店有免费车到东莞车站,详细内容,可拨打礼宾台联系。

98.Thank you for your reservation at HAIYATT Hotel. If you have any questions or changes about your reservation please contact us as soon as possible.

感谢您预订海悦酒店,如有任何疑问或需作任何更改请与尽快与我们联系。

99.I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

我将会较晚到本酒店,但请为我保留预订。

100.I’m afraid we have no superior room available. Would you mind deluxe room instead

恐怕我们提供不了高级房,豪华房可以吗

101.We are very sorry for the inconvenience.对您造成不便,请见谅。

____________________________________________________________________________ ___

礼宾部日常用语

1.May I take you luggage

我能帮您提行李吗

2.Please give me your room key.

请把您的房卡给我.

3.Have a nice day!

祝您在此度过愉快的一天!

4.Do you need to store your baggage

您需要寄存您的行李吗

酒店前厅服务英语口语情景对话

Dialogue A Individual clients check in(散客入住) G=客人R:=接待员 R:Good afternoon. Madam.Welcome to Grand Park Kunming .May I help you? 下午好,欢迎光临昆明君乐酒店,请问有什么可以帮到您? G:Yes, I’d like to check-in .please. 我要登记住宿。 R:Certainly, Madam. May I have you name, please? 好的,小姐。能告诉我您的姓名吗? G:I’m Christine.Nolan 我叫克莉丝汀?诺兰 R:Do you have a reservation, Ms. Nolan? 诺兰小姐,请问您预定了房间吗? G:Yes, form today. 是的,预定了。从今晚开始。 R:OK, Ms .Nolan, please show me your passport. 好的,诺兰小姐,麻烦您出示一下您的护照。 R:(双手接客人证件) R:(扫描客人证件后双手归还客人) R:Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while)Thank you for waiting. Ms. Nolan. Your reservation is for a business single room for one night, the room rate is ¥800 that including two breakfasts. Is that all right? 请稍等,我查一下预定记录。(过了一会)让你久等了,诺兰小姐,您预定了一个晚上的商务单间,房价¥800(房价用手指给客人不要说出报价),含两份早餐是吗? G:Yes. 是的 R:Print out the registration form? 打印住宿登记表。 (再次与客人确认姓名,来店离店日期,房号,房价和早餐数等信息并礼貌的让客人在登记单上签名) R:You stay here one day, the deposit is ¥1500,you want pay for credit card or cash? 您住一天,押金是¥1500,请问您是刷卡还是付现金呢? G:By Credit Card. 刷卡。 R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your credit card, I’ll brush ¥1500 of per-authorization(预授权)as your deposit. Do you have a password of your card? 好的,诺兰小姐请您出示一下您的信用卡,给您刷¥500的预授权做您的押金,请问您的卡有密码吗?(刷卡前先核实是否为有效的信用卡,有无客人签名) G:Yes. 有密码 R:OK, please input the password. 好的,请您输一下密码。 R:(刷卡后双手将卡还给客人,礼貌的让客人在POS单上签名并再次告知刷卡的金额)R:This is for you to brush a ¥1500 per-authorization, please sign in POS list to confirm.

商务英语交际常用口语集合

课题一·商务英语交谈常见的几种情况 1. Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。 Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反馈建议! What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做? What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想? Feel free to give your comments. 请随意提出您的建议。 Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。 Any question, please let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。 Please contact me if you have any questions. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。Please let me know if you have any question on this. 有任何问题,欢迎和我联系。 Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 欢迎您的评论和建议! Please let me know what you think? 欢迎您的评论和建议! Do you have any idea about this? 对于这个您有什么建议吗? It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior. 您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了! At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

会展英语口语对话

人物: A:会展电话营销人员 (李先生) B:参展商(彼特) F: 会展现场营销人员(刘先生) G:参展商B的助理(玛丽) C:现场引导人员 D:观众 E:展销人员扮演角色名单: (詹A C 骏B 丘F 飞G 涛D 曹E) (场景1)邀展 A:你好,彼得先生。 A:?Hello,?Mr.?Peter. B:你好,李先生。 B:?Hello,?Mr.?Li. A:听说你公司最近在扩大业务,进行顺利吗? A:?I?heard?your?company?recently?in?expanding?the?business?and?go?smoothly ? B:是的,还不错 B:?Yes,?it?is?fine A:我想邀请贵公司参加我们的汽车展览,新型车将是这个展览亮点,也为你公司发展提供平台。 A:?I'd like to invite you to take part in our car exhibition .The?new?car?will?be?the?exhibition highlights and it will provide?a?platform?for?the?development?of your company. B:哦,我想我们公司会对这个很感兴趣。 B:Oh,?I?think?our?company?is interested in it. A好的,你先留下你的联系方式?到时候我们联系。 A?Well, now?you?should?leave?your?contact?way and we will contact you that time. B?好的!?我的电话号码是3853748, B?OK!?my?telephone?number?is?3853748, A?没问题,谢谢! A?No problem ,thank?you. (场景2)考察 F:彼特先生和这位女士,你们好,我是李先生的同事刘先生,请问贵公司对参加我们这个汽车展有什么看法吗。 F:Hello, Mr Peter and Ms. I’m Mr Peter partner,Mr Liu.What does your company think about join in this car exhibition?

前台接待日常英语

前台接待日常用语 Part 1 Greetings 第一部分问候 1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel . I’m ***, what should I call you, please? 欢迎光临海悦酒店。我是***,请问我该怎么称呼你呢? 2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you? 先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么? 3. My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know. 我叫***,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。 4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us . 如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。 Part 2 Helping to Check-in 第二部分帮助入住 1. Please have a seat for a while I’ll help you with the check-in procedure. 请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。 2. Would you please give me your passport and credit card ?, I’ll return them to you right away after the check-in procedure. 请把您的护照和信用卡交给我。办完入住手续后,我会马上归还给您。 3. How many nights will you stay this time? 这次入住您会住多少天? 4. Which room would you like, smoking room or non-smoking room?

学习日常英语口语的方法

学习日常英语口语的方法 学习日常英语口语的方法第一,如何用英文简单界定一个东西的技巧。 美国人和美国人交谈80%是想告诉对方what is a book 。我们中国人从小学到大学的课本尽管词汇难度不断加深,但思维逻辑结构却只停留在一个水平上。中国人常说where is the book?很少有人说what is a book?而美国的小学生就开始问:what is the book?这种where is the book?只是描述阶段,连哑巴也能做到。但是我想连大学生也很难回答what is a book?因为中国传统英语教学模式没有教会学生表达思想的技巧。 第二,如果已经学会界定,但理解还有偏差,那就要训练how to explain things in different ways. 一种表达方式对方不懂,美国人会寻找另一种表达方式最终让对方明白。因为事物就一个,但表达它的语言符号可能会很多。比如水,世界上就这一个事物,但却有多种符号来表达它。如果一个人懂8种语言,那他在世界上被别人理解的机会就会大得多。用汉语说"水"别人不懂,用德语说别人也不懂,但用英语说water,别人可能就懂了。这就要多做替换练习。传统的教学方法也做替换练习,但这种替换不是真替换,只是语言层面的替换,而不是思维层面的替换。比如,i love you,按中国的替换方法就把you 换成her,my mother,them等,这种替换和小学生练描红没有什么

区别。这种替换没有对智力构成挑战,没有启动思维。换到最后也不知道到底在love 谁,现实生活中也不能这么随便love(笑声)。这种替换句子的基本结构没变,我听不懂i love you,肯定也听不懂i love her。如果替换为i want to kiss you.i want to hug you.i've a crush on you.i will show my heart to you等,或者给对方讲电影《泰坦尼克》,告诉对方that is love,这样一来对方可能就明白了。这才叫真正的替换。 也就是说用一种不同的方式表达同一个意思,或者对方听不清楚,举一个简单易懂的例子来表达,直到对方明白。 对,比如爱因斯坦讲相对论,他用科学术语讲,除了科学家之外是没人听得懂的,所以爱因斯坦就用一个通俗的例子把相对论讲了出来。他说,什么叫相对论呢?两个lovers在一起,一小时相当于一分钟,而两个仇人呆在一起,一分钟相当于一小时,就这是相对论。他这样一讲,我想没有人不会明白相对论的。 第三,我们必须学会美国人怎样描述东西。 从描述上来讲,由于中美的文化不同会产生很大的差异。我们描述东西无外乎把它放在时间和空间两个坐标上去描述。但美国人对空间的描述总是由我及外,由里及表。而中国人正好相反。美国人说"我向雪山走去",中国人就会说"我从雪山走来"。时间上来说,中国人是按自然的时间顺序来描述。我们描述一个东西突然停住时,住往最后说的那个地方是最重要的。我们听评书常说,欲知后事好何,请听下回分解,中国人很认可这种压轴戏、抖包袱式的方式,而美国人听到这里可能会把收音机砸了:我听的就是what happened,但发生了什么我不知道,还要让我下回再

外贸人必备-展会实用英语口语大全

外贸人必备-展会实用英语口语大全 虽然互联网的发展让外贸人找客户的路径更多了,但展会依然是大家必选的途径之一,所以,为了能发掘潜在客户,英语口语很重要,不能因为不会说而丢了客户。下面是小编搜集的一些展会常用英语口语,希望对各位外贸儿们有用,一起来看看吧! 1、问候 Hello friend,great to see you here. Hello XX, welcome to China, let’s come and have a sit. How are you? Nice to meet you. 2、介绍,交换名片 I am XX, the salesman of XX, nice to see you here. Here is my name card, may I have yours? This is Ms./Mr. XX, our director/manager. 3、闲聊 When did you arrive in China? How many days will you stay in China? Where do you live in? Have you booked the hotel? What’s your schedule of the trip? (若客户告知紧密的行程安排,可加上:What a tight schedule!)Have you ever go around Guangzhou before? 4、客户询价、还盘 This is our catalog, you can have a check of our products. There is some new models like… Which kind of products are you looking for? What’s your purchasing quantity this time? Actually, this is the best price we can offer you friend, please consider the quality. If you are interested in the model, we can send you a free sample to test. You can take a trial order first and you will know our quality. I am sure our product will help you win the market. We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality.

酒店前台英语口语

酒店前台英语口语 一.概述 在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如: 非正式英语正式英语 What’s your name? May I have your name? 您贵姓?请问您贵姓大名? Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea? 您要喝茶吗?请问您想喝茶吗? Over here, please. Could you come this way please? 这边请。请您往这边走好吗? * 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir. * Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。 * 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。 可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。 * 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms. 在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl. * 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。 二.基本待客英语 (一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种: 1. May I ~ 2. Could you ~ 3. Would you ~ 4.Shall I ~? 只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。 1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~ May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名 May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开? May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗? May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么? 2.麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~ Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗? Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?

日常英语口语对话-习惯语

日常英语口语对话 日常英语口语汇总- 日常英语口语对话_英语日常对话汇总,最好的、最权威的、最新的日常英语口语对话汇总! 日常英语口语对话_英语日常对话、习惯语500句(高级)(之一) 1. Hold on 等一下(口语中,人们不太用wait a minute)如果两人辩论,吵架,抬杠,你要别人“打住”,可以说,hold it right there. 2. I hate his guts. 我最讨厌他。也有说I hate him guts. Guts 是肠子,相当于“恨之入骨”的意思。He doesn’t have much guts. 他是个胆小鬼。ut feeling 直觉 3. Nuts, 果仁,核,为复数时,意为“疯子”,He is nuts。他有神经病。He went nuts and killed a guy.他发疯了,结果杀了一个人。You are driving me nuts. 你真是要把我逼疯。a tough nut to crack, 一项艰巨的任务,一个难解之题 4. How is everything? (还好吗?) I am just stuck in a rut, doing the same things every day. I wish I could do something different. (烦死了,每天都是干同样的活,我真想换个活法。) rut 日常的,每天都如此,get in a rut,日复一日,天天如此 5. I have totally sold out to your idea. 我100%地赞同赞同你的意见。类似的话还有If you are not careful enough, you will buy into his bad idea. 如果你不小心的话,你就会采纳他的这馊主意。 6. I am just ecstatic about going to visit you soon. 马上要见你,我高兴死了。 7. A dap and dip 打个照面,露下脸就走。 Matt: Are we going to Jon’s party?我们去琼的聚会吗? Darryl: Yeah, but I don’t want to stay long, so let’s make it a dap and dip.那就去吧,不过我可不想多呆,顶多就打个照面就走人。 8. I would like to get a job within couching distance. 我想找个不用走路就可以上班的工作。Couching distance,沙发距离,就是坐在沙发上不起身也能够得着。这是那种couch potato喜欢做的美梦。 9. Yukky 难吃,说这个词时还要做一个难吃的表情。Where did you get this food? It was yukky. 你从哪里弄了这吃的?那么难吃。

前厅服务英语口语测试题

前厅服务英语口语测试题(1) 一、朗读下列句子: 1、Please call a taxi for me. 2、It will take about fifty minutes to go to the airport.. 3、This is the Brief Introduction of the Hotel . 4、Leave the luggage out of the door, please . 二、将下列句子译成中文: 1、I’m sorry, we have not shuttle bus to the railway station . 2、I will take the staff’s lift . 3、Is there anything else I can do for you ? 4、Excuse me, have you checked out already ? 三、回答提问; 1.Is there a bar in your hotel? 2.A guest complaints to you ,:The telephone in my room doesn,t work properly. But I have to make an urgent call to my office in HongKong. Can you help me? If you were the assistant manager,what would you say then? 前厅服务英语口语测试题(2) 一、朗读下列句子: 1、No parking here, sir, please drive your car to the parking lot .

参展常用英语

办或是参加一次展会,往往需要和很多老外打交道,或是展商或是你的客户,学一些常用英语口语必不可少,下面是接待、询问、介绍等事情中常用到的英语的口语表达方式,希望可以给你带来帮助。 一、打电话问给客户时的英语口语常用表达 1、你什么时候到达? When are you arriving? 2、什么日期和时间到达? When are you arriving? What's the date and time? 3、你的航线和航班号是什么? What's your airline and flight number? 4、你的计划是什么? What are your plans? 5、你预订房间了吗? Do you have reservations? 6、需要我帮您预订房间吗?

Shall I book a room for you? 7、秋天到了.天气变冷了,请带些保暖的衣服? It's fall here. The weather is getting colder. Please pack some warm clothes。 二、接客户时常用的英语口语 1、你来了! You made it! 2、欢迎!你来了! Welcome! You made it! 3、我很高兴你来了。 I'm glad you're here. 4、很高兴认识你。 I'm pleased to meet you. 5、我听过很多关于你的事情。很荣幸认识你。 I've heard so much about you. It's an honor.

6、你这趟飞行如何? How was your flight? 7、你现在感觉如何? How are you feeling? 8、你觉得我们应该先做什么? What shall we do first。9、我们现在可以走了吗? Shall we go now? 10、我们现在可以走了吗? Shall we go now? 11、我的车在外面。 I have a car outside. 12、请跟我走。 Please follow me. 13、让我帮你。

酒店前台英语培训

前台接待英语口语 C/I 入住 Dialogue A / 对话 A:Good morning, sir.Welcome to Golden Ocean Holiday Inn .May I help you? 早上好,先生,欢迎光临金海洋假日酒店,请问有什么可以帮到您的?A: would you like single room or double room? 请问您需要单人房还是双人房? B: I like a single room./I have a reservation for a single room 我要一间单人房. /我订了一间的单人房。 A:May I have your name, sir, please? 请问先生用什么名字预订? B:My friend help me the book,She used the name of zhang peng 我那个叫张朋的朋友帮我预定的房间 A:Just a moment , sir. Let me check the reservation for you. 请稍等先生,让我为您查找。 A: May I have your passport. 请把您的护照给我一下 B:Yes.Here you are. 当然, 给您.

A:Thank you.Mr Zhao.Please sign here 谢谢,赵先生,请在这里签个名。 B:Yes. 好的。 A:Mr Zhao , How long would you like stay here? 赵先生,请问您打算住多久? B:Just one night. 只是一个晚上。 A:Thank you. How would you like to pay the deposit? In cash or credit card? 谢谢!请问押金是给现金或是刷卡呢? B:Credit card. 信用卡。 A:May I have your credit card ? 可以借用您的卡吗? B:Yes. A:Thank you for your credit card. Sir.Please sign here, 谢谢先生的信用卡,请在这里签个名。 B:Yes. 好的。 A:Mr Zhao,Your room number is 8385. This is your room key.Here you are.

英语口语常用日常交际用语

英语口语常用日常交际用语 Absolutely impossible! 绝对不可能的! All I have to do is learn English. 我所要做的就是学英语。Are you free tomorrow? 你明天有空吗? Are you married? 你结婚了吗? Are you used to the food here? 你习惯吃这儿的饭菜吗? Be careful. 小心、注意。 Be my guest. 请便、别客气。 Better late than never. 迟到总比不做好。 Better luck next time. 祝你下一次好运。 Better safe than sorry. 小心不出大错。 Can I have a day off? 我能请一天假吗? Can I help? 要我帮忙吗? Can I take a message? 要我传话吗? Can I take a rain check? 你能改天再请我吗? Can I take your order? 您要点菜吗? Can you give me a wake-up call? 你能打电话叫醒我吗?Can you give me some feedback? 你能给我一些建议吗?Can you make it? 你能来吗? Can I have a word with you? 我能跟你谈一谈吗? Catch me later. 过会儿再来找我。 Cheer up! 高兴起来!振作起来! Come in and make yourself at home. 请进,别客户。 Could I have the bill, please? 请把账单给我好吗? Could you drop me off at the airport? 你能载我到飞机场吗?Could you speak slower? 你能说得慢一点 Could you take a picture for me? 你能帮我拍照吗? Did you enjoy your flight? 你的飞行旅途愉快吗? Did you have a good day today? 你今天过得好吗? Did you have a nice holiday? 你假期过得愉快吗? Did you have fun? 你玩得开心吗? Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请客。 Do you have a room available? 你们有空房间吗? Do you have any hobbies? 你有什么爱好吗? Do you have some change? 你有零钱吗? Do you mind my smoking? 你介意我抽烟吗? Do you often work out? 你经常锻炼身体吗? Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗? Dont be so modest. 别这么谦虚。 Dont bother. 不用麻烦了。 Dont get me wrong. 别误会我。 Dont give up. 别放弃。 Dont jump to conclusions. 不要急于下结论。

展会必备英语口语-展会英语.

https://www.360docs.net/doc/e09762363.html,.vn/default.aspx?tabid=403&idmid=2&ItemID=10918越南统计总局 常用展会英语口语 展会使用频率最高的英语 Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。 It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。 Ni ce to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。 How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读? How do I address you? 如何称呼您? It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。 What line of business are you in? 你做那一行? Keep in touch. 保持联系。Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。 Don’t mention it. 别客气。 Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。 I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。 Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。 Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来。 展会必背口语200句 1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

前台英语-登记入住

服务总台 Registration登记入住 Reservation desk前台 1. Have you had a reservation, sir? 先生,你有预定吗? Yes, I booked a room though phone in the name of Mr. Li.是的我是李先生电话预定的。 2. I want a standard room with a bath.我要一间有浴室的标准间。 Room 3312, please.你住3312房间。 3. By the way, how much a day do you charge? 每天收费多少? It is 150 Yuan a day including heating free, but not service charge.150元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。 It’s quite reasonable.收费十分合理。 4. How long do you want to stay in our hotel? 你准备住多久? One week.一周。 5. Have you got though with the check-in procedure? 你是否已经办好入住登记手 续? Yes,是的。 6. Have you any vacant room? 旅馆里有空余房间吗? Sorry, we have not. But I can recommend you to ****Hotel where you may got one.对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我们可以介绍你去***酒店,那里有空余的房间。 Filling in the form填表 1. Can I book a standard room for my friend beforehand for he will arrive here tomorrow afternoon? 我能为我的朋友预定一间标准间吗?他将于明天下午到达上海。 Of course,would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred Yuan in advance for him.当然可以,请填好这张表格并预付一百元。 This is a receipt for paying in advance. Please keep it.这是预付款收据,请收好。 2. Please fill in this form.请填写这张表格。 Ok. Do you have a pen? 好的,你有笔吗? 3. Let me check for you…name, address, nationality, passport number, and signature, that is right. Sir, this is your card key, please keep it.让我把你检查一下,姓名,住址,国籍,护照号码,签名。对了,先生。这是你的钥匙卡,请保管好。 Ok thank you.好的,谢谢。 4. Now, please pay at the cashier desk over there firstly.首先请去那边的出纳柜台付 款。 Could I pay by credit card? 是否能以信用卡付账? Getting the key拿钥匙 1. Your room number is 1220,and here is your room key.你的房间号码是1220,这是 你的房间钥匙。 Thank you.谢谢你。

日常交际中常用的英语口语

日常交际中常用的英语口语 很多英语专业学生在同外国人交流过程中,经常出现尴尬的场面,两个人都无法理解对方。这是因为用词不准确,表达方式不贴切以及 过度追求难词造成的歧义的原因。所以,外国人评价中国学生的口语 是“Too strange to be true!”(太奇怪,不真实)或“Too beautiful to be natural!”(用词华丽但不自然)。要想使言谈增色,就需要你灵活使用外国人经常使用的习惯用语,不过时的俚语和 大量富有特色的语句。不要害怕模仿,只要使用得当,你尽能够引经 据典,洋洋洒洒。当别人在你旁边罗嗦个没完,你烦透了,说“You are so boring.”(你真烦!)“Shut up!”自然没错,可人家受得 了吗?不如来一句“Oh,come on,Give me a break!(帮帮忙,让 我歇歇吧!)这多地道。 要想说人“气色好,You look fine.”固然能够,可如果你说“You are in the pink!”就妙得多了,实际上在口语中,表示颜色 的词用起来非常形象生动。 “他精力充沛”美国人说“He is bouncy”,而不说“He is energetic”,牢记一些日常对话中的活句式是你一把必备的钥匙。 如:“久仰,I get mind of you.”比“I heard a lot about you.”轻松得多。代问他人好当然能用“Please remember me to your sister”或“Please give my best wishes to your father”.不过,若是很好的朋友,何不说“Please give my love to Jim.” 在中国可不能随便说“我想你“,不过,当和西方人分手时说”I will miss you.”要比说“Goodbye或See you soon”有趣得多,不 妨一试。 有人开会迟到了,你若对他说“You are late,”听起来像是废话,若说“Did you get lost?”,则更让他歉然,可别说成“Get lost!”那不过让人滚蛋的意思。

前台接待常用英语

前台: --Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening; this is Highbird International, may I help you? 早晨好.需要帮忙吗? --Do you have an appointment? 您欲约了吗? --May I have your name? 请问您的姓名? --Welcome to XX. Please follow me. Sit down here,please. I'll see if she's available now. 欢迎光临XX。请跟我来.请坐,我去看一下她是否有空. --After you. 您先请. --Would you like drink tea or coffee? 您想喝点什么茶还是咖啡? --Would you give me your businese card? 我能看看您的名片吗? --May I tell him what you wish to see him about? 您找他什么事我能转告吗? --Mr.Li is expecting you. I'll tell him you're here. 李先生正在等您.我告诉他您来了. --I'm sorry. Mr.Li has a full schedule this week. 报歉.李先生本周的日程已排满. --Could you please write a note to him on the matter you wish to see him about? 您能否留下便条说明您有什么事要见他? --Could I get a new weekly schedule? 我可以索要一份新的本周课表吗? --Sure. This is our new weekly schedule. Here you are. 当然。这是我们本周最新的课表。给您。 --It’s dinner time. I want to order a meal. Could you show me the menu please? 现在是就餐时间,我想点餐。 --Can I get some coins? 我可以兑换几枚硬币吗? --Sure. How many do you need? 当然可以,你想兑换几枚? --Three one-Yuan and one fifty cents coins. 3枚1元硬币和一枚5角的硬币。 今天有到访吗?有几个?Do we have visited clients today? How many? 谁/哪个部门预约的?Who made the appointment? Which department made the appointment? 有咨询电话吗?Are there any consulting phones? 都是通过什么渠道来的?How do they know our school? 怎么样,都能来吗?效果好吗?Will they come? How is the effect? 今天有什么事情吗?What shall we do today? What’s going on?What’s up? What’s happening? 还有什么事情吗?Anything else? 一会XX上去替你们,咱们开会。XX will cover you after a while, and we will have a meeting.

相关文档
最新文档