登机英语:行李托运、行李超重和超重费英文表达

登机英语:行李托运、行李超重和超重费英文表达
登机英语:行李托运、行李超重和超重费英文表达

美联英语提供:登机英语:行李托运、行李超重和超重费英文表达

分享一个免费试听课,名额有限,碰碰运气吧

https://www.360docs.net/doc/171748830.html,/test/xingzuo.html?tid=16-73675-0

1 这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?

Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

2 夫人,有手提行李吗?

Any hand luggage, madam?/Do you have any hand luggage, Madam?

3 我有一只背包。

I have one shoulder bag.

4 您准备把那小包作为手提行李吗?

Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?

5 手提行李不用称重。

Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.

6 手提行李不包括在内。

Hand-baggage is not included.

7 那么我把它们拿出来作手提行李。

Well, I'll take them out as carry-on baggage.

8 请您把行李标签系上可以吗?

Could you put on the luggage label, please?

9 请把这些标签系在手提行李上。

Please fasten these tags on your hand-carried luggage.

10 您的行李都系好标签了吗?

Is your luggage properly labeled?

11 把您的行李放在柜台上好吗?

Will you put your luggage on the counter?

12 请您把行李放在机器上好吗?

Would you put your baggage on the machine, please?

13 请您把行李全部放在磅秤上好吗?

Would you please put all your luggage on the scales?

14 你看我的手提包要过磅吗?

Do you think my hand bag should be weighed?

15 嚅,就是这些要不要把我们的全部行李一起过磅?

Here they are, will you weigh all our luggage together?

16 我的行李必须全部过磅吗?

May all my luggage be weighed?

【注意】

办理登机手续:check in

柜台:counter

手提行李:hand-baggage(较小)/hand-carried luggage(较大)行李过磅/行李称重:to weigh the luggage

17 我一共三件行李超重吗?

I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?

18 先生,您有多少件行李要托运?

How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?

19 我想托运这三件行李。

I want to check these three pieces.

20 这只短途旅行包我自己随身带。

Carry this over-weight bag by myself.

21 您的行李箱要托运。其余的您可以随身携带。

Your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.

22 我可以随身带手提包上机吗?

Can I carry this carry-on bag with me on board?

23 您可以免费带手提行李上机。

You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.

24 免费行李限额是25千克。

The free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.

25 是的,每人限25千克。

Yes, you're allowed twenty-five kilos each.

26 您只能带24磅行李。

You're allowed only 24 pounds of luggage.

27 这没超出免费行李限额吧。

Is that inside the free allowance?

28 刚好低于限额。

It's just below the limit.

29 它们重5磅,所以我正好在重量限额之内。

They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.

30 不需要超重费。

There's no excess to pay.

31 对不起,先生,您的行李超重5千克。

I'm sorry, sir, you're five kilos overweight.

32 超重5千克。

It's five kilos overweight.

33 超过两磅。

It's two pounds over.

34 您的行李超重6千克。

You've got 6 kilos of excess baggage.

35 我不得不留下几本商品目录册。

I'll have to leave a couple of our catalogs behind.

36 我得收您超重费。

I'll have to charge you for overweight.

37 恐怕您要付超重行李费,先生。

I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.

38 您得付超重行李费。

You'll have to pay for the excess luggage.

39 那么我该付您多少钱?

Well, how much do I owe you?

40 超重费是每公斤5美元。

The charge for overweight is $5 per kilo.

41 把您的机票给我好吗?

Will you give me your ticket?

42 请把您的机票和护照给我好吗?

May I have your tickets and passports, please?

43 这是我的护照,我准备坐中国民航班机去纽约。

Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.

44 这是您的行李单。

Here's your luggage bill.

45 这是一张机舱行李标签。

Here's a cabin luggage label.

46 这是您的机票及登机牌。

Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.

47 可以走了夫人。这是您的登机牌。

Here you go, madam. This is your boarding card.

【注意】

登机牌:boarding pass/boarding card

行李标签:luggage label

商务英语术语及练习

常用商务英语术语

1) International business is business conducted in more than one country, including buying and selling goods and services. 2) Assuming the laboratory tests go well, and you can quote us a competitive price, we certainly be able to place more substantial orders on a regular basis. 3) Considering the friendly business relationship between our two banks, we decided not to charge you the overdue interests. 4) As a result, goods circulate more widely and at lower prices, jobs are created, and

wealth is spread. Though people may act from the narrow desire to enrich themselves, “ an invisible hand ” guides them to enrich and improve all of society. Today, we see a China that is still defined by noble traditions of family, scholarship and honor. I wanted to be a man, and a man I am. The latest type of TVR system is light, inexpensive and easy to manipulate. When most people expect a reduction of inflation rate after the tax cut ,there is still some uncertainty. The further expansion of your exports on our market will depend on your continued efforts to broaden and diversify your product range. Theory is something but practice is everything. We will negotiate for peace, sacrifice for it; we will not surrender for it -- now or ever. In my opinion the damage to the goods is attributed to the fact that the bags are too thin. According to the contract the bags should have been 0.04mm thick. Saddam can not single-handedly cause shortages and gasoline lines. The pay rise promised by the Left could price French products out of European markets. The use of bio-chemical weapons is a sheer violation of international laws –the Geneva Convention in particular. We have advocated the principle of peaceful coexistence, which is now growing more and more popular among the nations of Asia and Africa. In economic field, large companies are feeling the impacts of both constantly technological progress and of the newest production methods. Big powers have their strategies while small countries also have their tactics in coping with the constantly changing international political climate. Avoid using this computer in extreme cold, heat, dust or humidity./ They build roads, houses, bridges, pipelines and canals. 1. What is questioned is whether a country like Britain has a chance, assuming it has the will, to succeed where so many have failed and even assuming that it has, should make the tremendous effort and take substantial financial risk of trying to leap-frog into leadership in entirely new technology or whether it should take softer option of merely catching up with the rest of the industrialized world. 2. The growth of class consciousness among the workers was inhibited by continued high levels of employment and rising earnings for almost 15 years, combined with the propaganda of views in the labor movement reflecting the influence of Keynesian theories about the ability of capitalism to solve permanently the problem of “boon and bust ”t hrough a “ managed economy ” of bu-iilnt stabilizers. 3. 本宪法以法律的形式确认了中国各族人民奋斗的成果,规定了国家的根本任务,是国家的根本大

外贸通关费用英文大全整理

常见的物流费用包括以下几种: 海洋运费:Ocean Freight 从装运港到卸货港的海洋运输费用,按照货物运输方式及性质计价方式回不一样,如集装箱运输,按照每个集装箱收费,集装箱分为普通干箱(General Purpose, Dry)和特种集装箱,按照集装箱大小分为20’, 40’, 20’H(High, 高箱), 40’H(High,高箱),45’等;特种集装箱分为挂衣箱、平板箱、框架箱、冷冻箱、开顶箱、半封闭箱等。如果为散货运输(拼集装箱),按照重量或者立方米计价,通常轻货(体积较大)按照每立方米计价,特殊尺寸货物、超重货物、危险品货物由于装箱、配载困难通常会加倍计费。如果大宗散货则照吨计费,并产生平仓费、洗仓费等。 海洋运输附加费:Fright Surcharge 当船公司营运出现亏损时或者特殊情况通常用附加费的方式调节,如BAF, FAS, DDC等,通常按照每个集装箱计价随海洋运费收取。 航空运费:Air Freight, 从始发机场到目的机场航空运输费用,通常按照公斤计费,对于轻泡货物,航空业计费方式为长x宽x高以厘米计算再除以6000,对于大件货物(超高、超宽、超重)和鲜活货物、贵重货物计重方式不一样。空运附加费:Fright Surcharge 发生航空运费时,航空公司需要调节运价或者特殊情况下会产生空运附加费,常见的如燃油附加费、战争险附加费等。 换(抽)单费:D/O Fee 船公司委托代理(船代)换单时,代理通常收取服务费用,按照每个提单收取,如果货物有两个以上承运代理,可能会产生两个以上换单费,一般收取100-200元人民币不等。 码头操作费:Terminal Handling Charge(THC) 海港码头经营需要时经政府批准会收取THC, 通常由船公司转嫁给货主,目前上海港按照RMB370/20’,RMB560/40’,RMB10-15/CBM收取THC 。 分拨费:Distribution fee 多见于海运拼箱进口,承运人拆箱并将货物分开在保税仓库,产生分拨费,通常按照计费吨(重量吨或者立方)计算,有些还有最低计费标准。 报关费:Customs Clearance Fee 进(出)口报关时,报关行收取代理报关服务费用。 代理服务费:Service Charge 代理商提供服务时收取费用。 通讯快件费:Telex Fee, Express Fee 客户需要额外服务(如提单电报放货或者提单原件快件寄发)产生的费用。 检验检疫费:Quarantine Fee 国检局按照法定检验检疫商品及包装实施检验检疫收取法定费用。 熏蒸费:Fumigation fee 对于旧机器、木质包装、疫区货物等法定情况下必须经过检验检疫局指定的机构处理产生的费用。 报检费:CIQ Brokerage Fee 进(出)口报检时,报检行收取代理报检服务费用。 查验费:Inspection Service Fee 进(出)口报关报检时,海关或者检验检疫局需要查看货物,产生规费(按每天收取,如50元/日),查验时,要求货主或其代理人到场,由于搬运、场地、短驳、陶箱、劳力等费用产生查验费用统称查验费。坏污箱费:Container Damage Fee 集装箱卸货时,由于货主卸货时产生箱体损坏或者油污,通常会产生修理或者清洗费用,货主卸货前

商务英语业务交流常用语

商务英语业务交流常用语 下面是整理的商务英语业务交流常用语,欢迎大家阅读! 1. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts. 我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。 2. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years. 我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。 3. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal. 为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。 4. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you. 我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。 5. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you. 现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。 6. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.

你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。 7. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business. 我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。 18. Glad to see you in your company. 很高兴在贵公司见到您。 9. It’s only half an hour’s car ride. 只有半小时的车程。 10. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales. 如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。

学术英语(管理类)单词

学术英语单词 第一单元 free enterprise自由企业制度 adversity不幸,逆境 capitalistic 资本主义的 compelling 令人信服的 array 大群,大量 stockholder 股东 work force 劳动力 prospective 可能的 underestimate 低估 dedication 奉献 perseverance 坚忍 mailable 可邮寄的 cooperative 合作完成的 on-demand 按要求的 billionaire 亿万富翁undercapitalization 资本不足convertible 敞篷汽车 sander 打磨机 vendor 卖家 stockbroker 股票经纪人 personality 名人 facet 一个方面 mutual fund 共同基金 oceanic evaporation 海洋蒸发 business plan 经营策划 customer service 顾客服务 fraud 欺骗 road map 指南 transaction 交易 price-targeting strategy 区别定价战略pricing 定价 hassle 困难,麻烦 self-targeting 使自己成为目标 prise 撬开 insensitive 不敏感的,反应迟钝的recipe 菜谱 make sth. of sb/sth. 利用(机遇)illuminating 使清楚易懂的 turn sth on its head使……与之前相反的premium 溢价 profitable 有利可图的 chili 小红辣椒 triple 使成三倍 markup 涨价 whopping 巨大的 crisp 薯片 snack 吃零食 admittedly 确实,无可否认的 irritated 生气的 outwit 以智取胜 close substitutes 功能接近的替代品 business landscape 商业格局,商业环境competitive dynamics 竞争的态势social web 社交网站 sicial networking site(SNS)社交网站Facebook Wall 脸谱的涂鸦墙 call center 呼叫中心 support staff 向客户提供支持的员工competitive advantage 竞争优势adoption of new technology 新技术的采用 log in 登陆 news feed 即使新闻,动态消息 target audience 目标受众 text message 手机短信 overestimate 高估 relevance 重要性 mainframe 主机 underway 在进行中 portal 门户网站 order of magnitude 数量级 traffic 受到访问 cohort 一批人 feat 事迹 technophobic 畏惧技术的 overly 太 unnavigable 无法导航的 anonymous 匿名的 blur 变模糊

《物流英语》试卷A卷

D)四

(13)Ford decided to invest in railroads, trucks and both Great Lakes and ocean____ . A)vessels B)vehicles C)equipments D)shipments (14)----Do you know the function of _______ when product in stock? ----Yes, it against damage and prevent it from deterioration. A)paper B)packaging C)packaged D)wrapping (15)He _________ in physics then he teaches it in college. A)studied B)learned C)specialized D)read 二、术语翻译。每小题2分,共10分。请将正确答案填在相应的横线上。 (1)物流单证________ (2)装载________ (3)成品________ (4)货运代理________ (5)期待做某事________ 三、简答题:每小题5分,共15分。 (1)What does modern logistics mean?(give the example) (2)How many kinds of transportation you know? And what are they? (3)What is indoor operation? 四、翻译。每小题3分,共15分。 (1)我将要带你参观我们公司。 (2)The more ports to call at, the unable to estimate the time. (3)每张表该填多少批货? (4)They are packed in boxes of one dozen each,100boxes to the carton. (5)你需要存放什么样的货物? 五、阅读理解。(1)-(10)题,每小题3分,共30分。 一 Packing is the end of production and the start of logistics. But it is more important to the latter than the former because the package is absolutely necessary to transportation and storage. Without it, the logistics can’t work. One of the basic functions of packing is to protect the goods in the process of logistics. It is called industry package. The second function is to make sales

商务英语书信常用语大全

商业英文书信 一. 商业书信常用开头语 Opening Phrases & Sentences Generally Used In Business Letters (1)特此奉告等 To inform one of; To say; To state; To communicate; To advise one of; To bring to one's notice (knowledge); To lay before one; To point out; To indicate; To mention; To apprise one of; To announce; To remark; To call one's attention to; To remind one of; etc. 1. We are pleased to inform you that 2. We have pleasure in informing you that 3. We have the pleasure to apprise you of 4. We have the honour to inform you that (of) 5. We take the liberty of announcing to you that 6. We have to inform you that (of) 7. We have to advise you of (that) 8. We wish to inform you that (of) 9. We think it advisable to inform you that (of) 10. We are pleased to have this opportunity of reminding you that (of) 11. We take the advantage of this opportunity to bring before your notice 12. Please allow us to call your attention to 13. Permit us to remind you that (of) 14. May we ask your attention to 15. We feel it our duty to inform you that (of) (2)为(目的)奉告某某事项 1. The purpose of this letter is to inform you that (of) 2. The purport of this line is to advise you that (of) 3. The object of the present is to report you that 4. The object of this letter is to tell you that 5. By this letter we Purpose to inform you that (of) 6. Through the present we wish to intimate to you that 7. The present serves to acquaint you that (3)惠请告知某某事项,等 1. Please inform me that (of) 2. Kindly inform me that (of) 3. Be good enough to inform me that (of) 4. Be so good as to inform me that (of) 5. Have the goodness to inform me that (of) 6. Oblige me by informing that (of)

货运费用常用英语术语

货运费用常用英语术语 海运费ocean freight 集卡运费、短驳费Drayage 订舱费booking charge 报关费customs clearance fee 操作劳务费labour fee or handling charge 商检换单费exchange fee for CIP 换单费D/O fee 拆箱费De-vanning charge 港杂费port sur-charge 电放费B/L surrender fee 冲关费emergent declearation change 海关查验费customs inspection fee 待时费waiting charge 仓储费storage fee 改单费amendment charge 拼箱服务费LCL service charge 动、植检疫费animal & plant quarantine fee 移动式其重机费mobile crane charge 进出库费warehouse in/out charge 提箱费container stuffing charge 滞期费demurrage charge 滞箱费container detention charge 卡车运费cartage fee 商检费commodity inspection fee 转运费transportation charge 污箱费container dirtyness change 坏箱费用container damage charge 清洁箱费container clearance charge 分拨费dispatch charge 车上交货FOT ( free on track ) 电汇手续费T/T fee 转境费/过境费I/E bonded charge 空运方面的专用术语 空运费air freight 机场费air terminal charge 空运提单费airway bill fee FSC (燃油附加费) fuel surcharge SCC(安全附加费)security sur-charge 抽单费D/O fee 上海港常用术语 内装箱费container loading charge(including inland drayage)

投资银行中英文常用语解释

1.名词翻译 a.尽职调查:due diligence b.包销:firm commitment c.尽力推销:best efforts d.余额包销:standby commitment e.首次公开发行:initial public offering f.二次发行:secondary offering g.招股说明书:prospectus h.路演:road show i.承销辛迪加:underwriting syndicate j.做市商:market maker k.交易商:dealer l.经纪商:broker m.管理费:manager’s fee n.承销费:underwriting allowance o.销售费:selling concession p.墓碑广告:tombstone q.反向收购:averse merger r.美国存托凭证:American Depository Receipt s.全球存托凭证:Global Depository Receipt 2.名词翻译 a.柜台市场:over the counter

b.做市商交易:dealer trading c.竞价交易:auction trading d.现金帐户:cash account e.保证金账户:margin account f.市场委托指令:market order g.现价委托指令:limit order h.止损指令:stop order i.定价全额即时委托指令:fill or kill j.定价即时交易委托指令:immediate or cancel k.开市和收市委托指令:market at open or close l.套利:arbitrage m.投机:speculation n.纳斯达克:NASDAQ o.特许交易商:specialist 3.名词翻译 a.开放式基金:open-end fund b.封闭式基金:closed-end fund c.契约型基金:contract fund d.公司型基金:corporate fund e.货币市场基金:money market fund f.认股权证基金:warrant fund g.国际基金:global fund

学术英语管理课文翻译

Unit 1 When faced with both economic problems and increasing competition not only from firms in the united states but also from international firms located in other parts of the world, employee and managers now began to ask the question:what do we do now? although this is a fair question, it is difficult to answer. Certainly, for a college student taking business courses or be beginning employee just staring a career, the question is even more difficult to answer. And yet there are still opportunities out there d=for people who are willing to work hard, continue to learn, and possess the ability to adapt to change. 当面对不仅来自美国的公司而且来自位于世界其他地方的国际公司的经济问题和日益激烈的竞争时,员工和经理现在开始要问一个问题:我们要做什么?虽然这是一个很清晰的问题,但是它是很难回答的。当然,对于一个正在谈论商务课程的大学生或者一个刚开始职业生涯的员工来说,这个问题更难回答。但目前仍然有许多机会给那些愿意努力工作,继续学习并且拥有适应变化的能力的人。 Whether you want to obtain part-time employment to pay college and living expense, begin your career as a full –time employee, or start a business, you must bring something to the table that makes you different from the next person . Employee and our capitalistic economic systems are more demanding than ever before. Ask yourself: What can I do that will make employee want to pay me a salary? What skills do I have that employers need? With these questions in mind, we begin with another basic question: Why study business?

(完整版)物流专业英语试卷、答案

物流专业英语试卷 一、Translation(30分) 1.Container transport 2.International freight forwarding agent 3.Order cycle time 4.Inventory turnover 5.Environmental logistics 6.Carrying cost 7.Material handling 8.Demand forecasting 9.Reverse logistics 10.Agile logistics 11.Third-party logistics 12.Initial investment 13.Warehouse facility 14.Material procurement 15.Point of consumption 16.多式联运 17.分销渠道 18.条码 19.订单处理 20.保税仓库 21.前置期 22.叉车 23.门到门 24.准时制物流 25.拣选 26.提货单 27.发货区 28.进口税 29.规模经济 30.供应链整合 二、Translate the sentences into Chinese(40分) 1、Customer service involves getting the right product to the right customer at the right place, in the right condition and at the right time, at the lowest total cost possible.

业务员常用英语词汇

业务员常用英语词汇 a accepted 承兑 AA Auditing Administration (中国)审计署 AAA 最佳等级 abs. abstract 摘要 a/c, A/C account 帐户、帐目 a/c, A/C account current 往来帐户、活期存款帐户A&C addenda and corrigenda 补遗和勘误 Acc. acceptance or accepted 承兑 Accrd. Int accrued interest 应计利息 Acct. account 帐户、帐目 Acct. ccountant 会计师、会计员 Acct. accounting 会计、会计学 Acct.No. account number 帐户编号、帐号Acct.Tit. account title 帐户名称、会计科目 ACN air consignment 航空托运单 a/c no. account number 帐户编号、帐号 Acpt. acceptance or accepted 承兑 A/CS Pay. accounts payable 应付帐款 A/CS Rec. accounts receivable 应收帐款 ACT advance corporation tax 预扣公司税

TSP Total Suspended Particle 总空中悬浮物(污染指标)TST test 检查,检测 TT Testamentary Trust 遗嘱信托 TT, T/T telegraphic transfer 电汇 T.T.B. telegraphic transfer bought 买入电汇 T.T.S. telegraphic transfer sold 卖出电汇 TTY teletypewriter 电报打字员 TU Trade Union 工会,职工协会 Tue, Tues Tuesday 星期二 TV terminal value; television 最终价值;电视 TW transit warehouse 转口仓库 TWI training within industry 业内训练 txt. text 课文,电文,正文 Ty. territory 领土,(推销员的)推销区域 T&E Card travel and entertainment card 旅行和娱乐信用卡T&H temperature and humidity 温度和湿度 T&M time and material 时间和材料 T/C time charter 定期租船,计时租船 t/km ton kilometer 顿/千米

《英语》试题B卷

广东商学院成人高等教育海珠电大教学点 2010 学年第一学期考试试卷 课程名称:英语课程班级: 09物流管理/ 09行政管理层次:本科共6页 Part I Vocabulary and Structure 词汇及语法(20 points) Directions: There are 10 incomplete sentences in this part. For each sentence there are 4 choices marked a, b, c and d. Choose one of that best completes the sentences. Mark your answers on the ANSWER SHEET. 选择最佳答案,并把该答案编号填写进答题卡相应的位置内。 1)Amazon is _________ the largest remaining rainforest area left on our planet. a. so far b. by far c. thus far d. as far as 2)The best thing __________ happened to me was finding my best friend, Katrina. a. what b. as c. that d. which 3)Life presents many barriers, and all too often those who work hardest may not receive great ________ . a. rewards b. granted c. allowance d. praise 4)Now almost all the parents want their children to learn the piano or the violin, _________ their children are willing or not. a. no matter whether b. no matter if c. however d. whatever 5)Homework in American school is often minimal __________ the children have plenty of time to watch TV. a. such that b. so that c. that d. because 6)If workers had been paid decent wages, profits ________ so great. a. would be b. were not to be i. c. wouldn’t have been d. would have been 7)If students can’t foucus on the spoken words of the teacher, they not only lose _________ to learn; they actually lose ability to learn. a. need b. with c. desire d. power 8)There is nothing ________ about a native English-speaking teacher except that he speaks English easily and well. a. particular b. special c. specific d. especial 9)I _________ that most people who wanted to buy our newspaper were either moving or getting married.

商务英语常见词汇

商务英语应当是在深厚的英语基础上,再强调商务,实用性是商务英语最大的特点。下面是小编分享的商务常见英语单词,希望能对大家有所帮助! 富有价格弹性(Price elastic) 如果需求的价格弹性大于1,那么商品的需求就是富有价格弹性。 需求的价格弹性(Price elasticity of demand) 需求的价格弹性是指价格变化1%导致的需求量变化的百分比(习惯上通常以正数表示)。 供给的价格弹性(Price elasticity of supply) 供给的价格弹性是指价格变化1%导致的供给量变化的百分比。 最低限价(Price floor) 最低限价是指政府对某种商品所规定的最低价格。例如,联邦农业计划规定了小麦和玉米的最低价格。 缺乏价格弹性(Price inelastic) 如果需求的价格弹性小于1,那么商品的需求就是缺乏价格弹性。 价格领导者(Price leader) 价格领导者是指在寡头垄断的行业中制定价格并且其他厂商愿意跟随的厂商。 价格系统(Price system) 在价格系统下,商品和服务都有一个价格,在纯粹的资本主义经济中价格执行一个经济系统的基本职能(决定生产什么、怎样生产、每个人应该得到多少以及一个国家的增长率应该是多少)。 委托--代理问题(Principal-agent problem) 由于经理或工人可能会追求自己的目标,即便这样做会减少企业所有者的利润,从而导致了委托--代理问题。经理或工人是为所有者工作的代理人,所有者是委托人。 囚犯困境(Prisoner`s dilemma) 囚犯困境是指这样一种情形,此时两个人(或厂商)合作要比不合作好,但是每个人都觉得不合作符合他的利益,因此每个人的状况都要坏于如果他们合作时的境况。 私人成本(Private cost) 私人成本是指单个使用者为了能够使用某一资源而带来的费用。 概率(Probability) 概率是指在长期中某种结果发生的次数与总次数之比。例如,如果多次掷骰子并且1点出现的次数是总次数的1/6,那么出现1点的概率就是1/6。 生产者剩余(Producer surplus)

国际货运代理英语常用词组术语大全完整版

国际货运代理英语常用词组术语大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

国际货运代理英语常用词组术语大全 海运业务常用缩略语简称中文解释英文全称A/W全水路AllWaterANER亚洲北美东行运费协定AsiaNorthAmericaEastboundRateB/L海运提单BillofLadingB/R买价BuyingRateBAF燃油附加费BunkerAdjustmentFactorC&F成本加海运费COSTANDFREIGHTC.C运费到付CollectC.S.C货柜服务费ContainerServiceChargeC.Y.货柜场ContainerYardC/(CNEE)收货人ConsigneeC/O产地证CertificateofOriginCAF货币汇率附加费CurrencyAdjustmentFactorCFS散货仓库ContainerFreightStationCFS/CFS散装交货(起点/终点)ContainerFreightStation/ContainerFreightStationCHB报关行CustomsHouseBrokerCIF成本,保险加海运费COST,INSURANCE,FRIGHTCIP运费、保险费付至目的地CarriageandInsurancePaidToCOMM商品CommodityCPT运费付至目的地CarriagePaidToCTNR柜子ContainerCY/CY整柜交货(起点/终点)ContainerYard/ContainerYardD/A承兑交单DocumentAgainstAcceptanceD/O到港通知DeliveryOrderD/P付款交单DocumentAgainstPaymentDAF边境交货DeliveredAtFrontierDDC目的港码头费DestinationDeliveryChargeDDP完税后交货DeliveredDutyPaidDDU未完税交货DeliveredDutyUnpaidDEQ目的港码头交货DeliveredExQuayDES目的港船上交货DeliveredExShipDoc#文件号码DocumentNumberEPS设备位置附加费EquipmentPositionSurchargesEx工厂交货Work/ExFactoryF/F货运代理FreightForwarderFAF燃料附加费FuelAdjustmentFactorFAK各种货品FreightAllKindFAS装运港船边交货FreeAlongsideShipFCA货交承运人FreeCarrierFCL整柜FullContainerLoadFeederVessel/Lighter驳船航次FEU40’柜型Forty-FootEquivalentUnit40’FMC联邦海事委员会FederalMaritimeCommissionFOB船上交货FreeOnBoardGRI全面涨价GeneralRateIncreaseH/C代理费HandlingChargeHBL子提单HouseB/LI/S内销售InsideSalesIA各别调价IndependentActionL/C信用证LetterofCreditLandBridge陆桥LCL拼柜LessThanContainerLoadM/T尺码吨(即货物收费以尺码计费)MeasurementTonMB/L主提单MasterBillOfLoadingMLB小陆桥,自一港到另一港口MinniLandBridgeMotherVessel主线船MTD多式联运单据MultimodalTransportDocumentN/F通知人NotifyNVOCC无船承运人NonVesselOperatingCommonCarrierO/F海运费OceanFreightOBL海运提单Ocean(ororiginal)B/LOCP货主自行安排运到内陆点OverlandContinentalPointOP操作OperationORC本地收货费用(广东省收取)OrigenRecevieChargesP.P预付PrepaidPCS港口拥挤附加费PortCongestionSurchargePOD目地港PortOfDestinationPOL装运港PortOfLoadingPSS旺季附加费PeakSeasonSuchargesS/(Shpr)发货人ShipperS/C售货合同SalesContractS/O装货指示书ShippingOrderS/R卖价SellingRateS/SSpreadSheetSpreadSheetSC服务合同ServiceContractSSL船公司SteamShipLineT.O.C码头操作费TerminalOperationsOptionT.R.C码头收柜费TerminalReceivingChargeT/S转船,转运Trans-ShipT/T航程TransitTimeTEU20‘柜型Twenty-FootEquivalentUnit20’T HC码头操作费(香港收取)TerminalHandlingChargesTTL总共TotalTVC/TVR定期定量合同TimeVolumeContract/RateVOCC船公司VesselOperatingCommonCarrierW/M即以重量吨或者尺码吨中从高收费WeightorMeasurementtonW/T重量吨(即货物收费以重量计费)WeightTonYAS码头附加费YardSurchargesETD预计开航日EstimatedTimeOfDepartureETS预计船期EstimatedTimeOfSailingETA预计到港日EstimatedTimeOfArrival船务用语(1)ORC(OrigenRecevieCharges)本地收货费用(广东省收取) (2)THC(TerminalHandlingCharges)码头操作费(香港收取)(3)BAF(BunkerAdjustmentFactor)燃油附加费 (4)CAF(CurrencyAdjustmentFactor)货币贬值附加费(5)YAS(YardSurcharges)码头附加费 (6)EPS(EquipmentPositionSurcharges)设备位置附加费(7)DDC(DestinationDeliveryCharges)目的港交货费 (8)PSS(PeakSeasonSucharges)旺季附加费(9)PCS(PortCongestionSurcharge)港口拥挤附加费 (10)DOC(document.nbspcharges)文件费(11)O/F(OceanFreight)海运费(12)B/L(BillofLading)海运提单 (13)MB/L(MasterBillofLading)船东单(或OCEANBILLOFLADING)(14)MTD(MultimodalTransportdocument.多式联运单据(15)L/C(LetterofCredit)信用证(16)C/O(CertificateofOrigin)产地证(17)S/C(SalesConfirmation)销售确认书(SalesContract)销售合同(18)S/O(ShippingOrder)装货指示书(19)W/T(WeightTon)重量吨(即货物收费以重量计费)(20)M/T(MeasurementTon)尺码吨(即货物收费以尺码计费)(21)W/M(WeightorMeasurementton)即以重量吨或者尺码吨中从高收费(22)CY(ContainerYard)集装箱(货柜)堆场(23)FCL(FullContainerLoad)整箱货 (24)LCL(LessthanContainerLoad)拼箱货(散货)(25)CFS(ContainerFreightStation)集装箱货运站(26)TEU(Twenty-feetEquivalentUnits)20英尺换算单位(用来计算货柜量的多少)(27)A/W(AllWater)全水路(主要指由美国西岸中转至东岸或内陆点的货物的运输方式)(28)MLB(MiniLandBridge)小陆桥(主要指由美国西岸中转至东岸或内陆点的货物的运输方式)(29)NVOCC(Non-VesselOperatingCommonCarrier)无船承运人

相关文档
最新文档