I. Listening Comprehension
Directions： In Section A. you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. The conversations and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a conversation and the question about it. Read the four possible answers on your paper. and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard.
1. A. Classmates. B. Husband and wife.
C. Colleagues. D. Manager and assistant.
2. A .At a grocery store. B. At a florist's stand.
C. At a bank counter. D. At an electronic shop.
3. A .Painting a picture. B. Hosting a program.
C. Designing a studio. D. Taking a photo.
4. A . What her new responsibility is. B. The prospects of her job.
C.The feedbacks from customers. D.What the director thinks of her.
5. A .She must have paid a lot for the gun.
B. She is known for having a terrific figure.
C. Her gym exercise has had good results.
D. Her effort to keep fit is worth praising.
6. A . The man should visit the museum.
B. The hot weather is hard to stand.
C. The beach resort is a good choice.
D. She enjoys staying in Chongqing.
7. A. Combine her training with dieting.
B. Repeat the training day by day.
C.Avoid too much physical training.
D. Include weightlifting in the program.
8. A. Whether she can travel by air.
B. If she has any heart problem.
C. When she will return home.
D. How she will completely recover.
9. A. Switch off the fridge for a while.
B. Have someone repair the fridge.
C. Ask the man to fix the fridge.
D. Buy a fridge of better quality.
10. A. She is black and blue all over.
B. She has to go to see a doctor.
C. She was away from work for some days.
D. She got hurt in an accident.
- 占豪 如何读书、选书和系统阅读？(一)
- 高二化学 有机物官能团与性质总结
- 01实验一 细胞减数分裂观察
- C-TPATGSV Internal Audit check list