PSC官员与船上人员之间的对话

PSC官员与船上人员之间的对话
PSC官员与船上人员之间的对话

PSC官员与船上人员之间的对话

PSCO: Excuse me, are you the sailor on duty?

对不起,你上值班水手吗

Sailor: Yes, I am. Who are you looking for?

是的,请问你找哪位?

PSCO: I’m the Port State Control Officer. We want to talk to your Captain。

我是港口国监督官,找你们船长。

Sailor: According to our ship security plan, would you please show me your ID card and register here?

根据我们的船舶保安计划,请出示您的证件并在这登记。

PSCO: Of course. (Show the PSCO ID and sign)

好的,(出示证件并签名)。

Sailor: Thank you, sir. Here is your visitor card

谢谢,这是你的登船卡。

PSCO: Thank you. Please show me the w ay to the captain’s cabin。谢谢,请带我到船长房间。

Sailor: This way, please. Mind your head and be careful with your steps。

这边请,当心碰头,别绊脚

the captain’s cabin

PSCO: Good morning, Captain, I’m the Port State Control Officer. My

name is Alexander White.

早上好,船长。我是港口国监督官,我的名字叫亚历山大。CAPT: Good morning, Mr. White. Glad to meet you。

早上好,怀特先生,很高兴见到你。

PSCO: Like wise。我也是。

CAPT: Would you like to have a cup of tea or coffee。

你要来一杯茶,还是咖啡。

PSCO: Coffee, please. Now, let’s get down to work. Please tell the officers ,engineers and radio officer not to leave thee ship during our inspection. I may inspect the relevant facilities under their charges。咖啡,谢谢。现在我们开始工作吧,请通知驾驶员、轮机员和电报员在检查期间不要离开船,我可能检查有他们负责的相关设备。CAPT: No problem。

没问题

Ship’s certificates and documents

船舶证书和文件

PSCO: Are all required certificates on board valid and respectively endorsed?

船上所有要求的证书都有效并经过签注吗?

CAPT: Yes, they are all valid。

是的,所有证书都有效。

PSCO: Would you please show me all your ship’s certificates, captain?

请出示所有的船舶证书?

CAPT: What certificate do you want, sir?

先生,你需要什么证书?

PSCO: I need all of the statutory certificates. Let me check the International Load Line (LL) Certificate, Cargo Ship Safety Construction(SC) Certificate, Cargo Ship Safety Equipment (SE) Certificate, Cargo Ship Safety Radio Certificate, International Oil Pollution Prevention (IOPP) Certificate, Document of Compliance (DOC), Safety Management Certificate(SMC), International Ship Security Certificate(ISSC), Certificate of Fitness(COF), Minimum Safe Manning(MSM) document, and so on?

所有的法定证书。我需要检查载重线证书、货船构造安全证书、货船设备安全证书、货船无线电安全证书、国际防止油污证书、符合证明、安全管理证书、国际船舶保安证书、适装证书、最低配员证书等。CAPT: Here you are, sir, and there is the index of certificates, which maybe helpful to you。

所有的证书都在这,这里还有一份证书的目录,可能对你有所帮助。PSCO: Thank you

谢谢。

PSCO: Your ship’s Load Line Certifica te expired a few days ago because the annual survey hasn’t been carried out. Thus your ship is unseaworthy, and she will be detained in our port。

船舶载重线证书由于没有进行年度检验,在几天前已经过期了。所以你的船是不适航的,将会在本港被滞留。

CAPT: My ship sailed from San Francisco to Guangzhou. Before departure, I phoned my company to inform them that the certificate would expire. The owner contacted my class representative in your port. Surveyors will come on board this afternoon to conduct the annual survey. I didn’t know Port State Control came befor e the Classification Society inspection。

本航次我船从旧金山开往广州。在开航前,我已经电话通知公司证书将要过期,船东已经与船级社在本港的代表处联系了,验船师将在今天下午上船进行年度检验,我没想到你们这么早就来了。

PSCO: Do you have the Record of Conditions of Assignment of Load Lines?

你有载重线核定勘划记录吗?

CAPT: Of course.

当然。

PSCO: Captain, the date of the last inspection of the ship’s bottom recorded in your Cargo Ship Safety construction Certificate is Feb. 15, 2001, which already exceeds 36 months.

船长,你的货船构造安全证书记录的最近一次船底外部检查的时间是2001年2月15日,已经超过了36个月。

CAPT: Really Last dry-docking was done in this April. I remember the

ship’s bottom survey was carried out at that time. Maybe it is the surveyor’s negligence that the certificate was not endorsed.

是吗?我船最近一次进坞是今年的4月,我记得当时已经做过船底外部检验,可能是验船师的疏忽,没有在证书上签注。

PSCO: If such is the case, please show me the report.

如果是这样的话,请出示4月份的检验报告。

CAPT: Please wait a minute. Here you are.

请稍等,这就是。

PSCO: OK, your class surveyor made a mistake. You should inform your Classification Society to endorse the relevant certificate before departure.

好的,确实是验船师的疏忽,你必须在开航前通知你的船级社在证书上作相应的签注。

CAPT: Sure, thank you for reminding me. I’ll inform the Classification Society through the agent this afternoon.

好的,谢谢你提醒我。我下午将通过我的代理通知船级社。PSCO: Captain, I want to know whether the Water Ingress Alarm System/Water Level Detector of cargo holds has been installed (for bulk carriers only).

船长,我想知道货舱浸水报警装置安装了吗?(仅适用于散装货船)?CAPT: Not yet.

还没有。

PSCO: your last intermediate survey was conducted on March 13, 2005. In accordance with regulation 12 of Chapter Ⅻof SOLAS Convention, the Water Ingress Alarm System should be installed before the first periodical survey (Annual, Intermediate or Special Survey) after July 1, 2004.

你上一次的中间检验是在2005年3月13日进行的。根据SOLAS公约第Ⅻ章第12条货船浸水报警装置必须在2004年7月1日后的第一次定期检验(年度、中间或特别检验)前安装。

CAPT: I see. But as per authorization of the flag State government, the Classification Society has issued the conditional Cargo Ship Safety Construction Certificate because of lacking of spare parts. The other page has the recommendation that regulations 12 and 13 should be complied with no later than July 12, 2005.

我明白了。但由于缺少备件,船旗国政府已经授权船级社签发了货船安全构造证书条件证书,反面有签注要求在2005年7月12日前符合第12和13条。

PSCO: Please show me the last intermediate survey report.

请出示上一次中间检验的检验报告。

CAPT: OK.

好的。

PSCO: Please show me the Condition Evaluation Report (CER) and Thickness Measurement Report (for oil tankers and bulk carriers only).

请出示你的状况评估报告和测厚报告(仅使用于油船和散货船)。CAPT: Wait a moment, please.

请稍等一下。

PSCO: I’m afraid your Condition Evaluation Report has expired. The CER should be issued combined with the renewal survey. Try to find whether you have a new one.

您的状况评估报告已经过期了。状况评估报告是结合换新检验签发的,找我看,是否还有新的。

CAPT: The renewal survey was carried out 3 years ago. Ha, I found it. It’s issued on July 23, 2002.

上次换新检验是3年前。哈哈,我找到了,是在2002年7月23日签发的。

PSCO: Your supplement of the SE certificate, Form E, please.

请出示你的货船设备安全证书的附件,Form E.

CAPT: Here you are.

这就是。

PSCO: Has your ship already been equipped with the Automatic Identification System (AIS)?

你船装备自动识别系统了吗?

CAPT: Yes, the AIS was fitted on board a few months ago, before the last annual survey.

几个月前,在上次年度检验前已经安装了AIS。

PSCO: But it’s indicated in your Form E. Please ask the surveyor to update incidentals when he is on board to endorse the SC certificate. 但并没有在你的Form E上记录,请在验船师上船前对货船构造安全证书进行签注时要求其顺便更正。

CAPT: OK.

好的。

PSCO: How many inflatable life rafts are provided on board?

船上有几个救生筏?

CAPT: Totally we have 5 life rafts ,2 for 15 persons equipped on board on port and starboard sides of L/B deck respectively, additionally, one liferaft for 6 persons on the forecastle.

我们一共有5个救生筏,救生艇甲板每舷有2个15人的筏,另外,船首楼还有一个6人筏。

PSCO: The capacity of the life-saving appliances is 32, but the capacity of liferafts actual on board is 30 each side. Please show me the Record of Approved Cargo Ship Safety Equipment.

你船救生设备额定总人数是32人,但实际上每舷救生筏的总容量只有30人,请出示认可安全设备记录。

CAPT: Here you. But this is the original arrangement, and the Record of Approved Cargo Ship Safety Equipment can prove the fact.

这就是,但这原来就是这样的,而且认可安全设备记录也能证明这一点。PSCO: Are you sure that the liferafts can be transferred from side to

side on a single open deck?

你确认救生筏能在单一开敞甲板舷对舷移动吗?

CAPT: Yes, we have already attempted to do that in our abandon drill.是的,我们在弃船演习中已经尝试过了。

PSCO: Would you please show me your servicing report of all inflatable liferafts?

您能出示所有救生筏的检验证书吗?

CAPT: Of course. Here you are.

当然可以,这就是。

PSCO: I’m afraid t hese reports were overdue one months ago. According to the SOLAS Convention., the liferafts should be examined every 12 months.

这些证书在1个月前已经过期了,根据SOLAS公约的规定,救生筏应每12月进行一次检验。

CAPT: I see. The survey will be carried out before departure.

我明白,我们将在开航前进行检验。

PSCO: Captain, what type of fixed fire extinguisher system is provided on board?

船长,船上是哪种二氧化碳灭火系统?

CAPT: High pressure carbon dioxide system.

高压二氧化碳灭火系统。

PSCO: Show me the weight and blow through check report of your

carbon dioxide system, please.

请出示你的二氧化碳系统的称重和吹通试验报告。

CAPT: Here you are.

这就是。

PSCO: How many cylinders do you have?

有多少瓶?

CAPT: 80 cylinders including 2 pilot bottles.

80瓶,包括2个启动瓶。

PSCO: Do all the cylinders protect the engine room and cargo holds?所有气瓶是保护机舱和货舱的吗?

CAPT: No, they protect the engine room only.

不是,仅仅保护机舱。

PSCO: Do you have the exemption certificate of the cargo holds regarding fixed fire extinguisher system?

你有货舱固定灭火系统的免除证书吗?

CAPT: Yes, of course.

有。

PSCO: Captain, what is your last port of call and next port?

船长,您的上一个和下一个挂靠港是哪里?

CAPT: My last port is Port Klang, Malaysia, and next port is Singapore 上一港是马来西亚的Klang港,下一个港是新加坡。

PSCO: According to the sea area restricted by your Cargo Ship Radio

Safety Certificate, your vessel can exclusively operate at A1+A2 sea area. Because your previous voyage and intended voyage exceed

A1+A2, she will be detained at this port.

根据您的货船无线电安全证书规定的海区,你船只能在A1+A2海区航行。由于你的上一航次和计划航次已经超出了A1+A2海区,船舶将在本港被滞留。

CAPT: I understand. Can I communicate with my owner and answer your question after a while?

我明白。我先联系一下船东然后再回答您,可以吗?

PSCO: Certainly.

当然。

CAPT: My owner will provide an INMARSAT-C ship earth station with EGC at this port to comply with the requirement of A1+A2+A3, and arrange for the class surveyor on board to conduct the occasional survey.

船东将在本港配备一台有EGC功能的INMARSAT-C船舶卫星地面站,以满足A1+A2+A3海区的要求,并将安排船级社的验船师上船进行临时检验。

PSCO: Would you please show me the annual testing report of EPIRB.请出示应急无线电示位标的年度测试报告。

CAPT: Just a moment. I’ll ask the second officer to bring the report to my cabin right now. The test was carried out 3 months ago.

等一会,我让二副马上把报告拿到我的房间。测试是三副三个月前做的。PSCO: May I have a look at your shore base maintenance agreement for GMDSS?

我可以看看你的GMDSS岸基维修协议吗?

CAPT: Certainly. Here you are.

可以,给你。

PSCO: And supplement of International Oil Pollution Prevention Certificate. Form B, please(for oil tankers only).

还有国际防油污证书的附件,Form B(适用于油船)。

CAPT: Wait a minute.

等一下。

PSCO: I’m afraid the certificate has some problems, since the date of delivery is not recorded in Form B.

证书恐怕有点问题,交船日期没有在Form B上记录。

CAPT: I will remind my owner to inform the class surveyor.

我会提醒船东去通知验船师的。

PSCO: Does your ship have a double hull or single hull?

你船是双壳的还是单壳的?

CAPT: Single hull.

单壳的。

PSCO: Has the Condition Assessment Scheme (CAS) been carried out?状况评估计划实施了吗?

CAPT: Yes.

是的。

PSCO: Please show me the Document of Compliance issued by flag State government.

请出示船旗国政府签发的符合证明。

CAPT: We only hold the interim Document of Compliance issued by the classification society valid for a period of 5 months.

我们只持有船级社签发的临时符合证明,有效期是5个月。PSCO: Captain, the supplement to Certificate of Fitness for the Carriage of Dangerous Chemicals in Bulk is missing.

船长,散装船运输危险化学品适装证书的附页不见了。

CAPT: Really? I’ll try to find it. I have seen it.

真的?

PSCO: Take it easy, maybe you put it in another folder.

别紧张,我找找看,我以前见过的。

CAPT: I found it.

我找到了。

PSCO: What type of cargo are you handling now?

你目前在装什么货物?

CAPT: We are discharging the diethyl ether.

卸二乙醚。

PSCO: Can you find such substance in the supplement of the

certificate?

你能在证书的附件中找到这种货物吗?

CAPT: No. It falls into “other liquid substances” and is not regulated by the IBC Code.

不能,它属于其他液体物质且不适用IBC规则。

PSCO: What is the condition of carrying such substances?

装载此类物质的条件是什么?

CAPT: All level alarms should be tested prior to loading.

装货前试验所有的液位报警装置。

PSCO: Procedure and arrangement manual(P & A manual), please.(For chemical tanker only)

程序与布置手册。(仅适用于化学品船)。

CAPT: Here it is . It has already been approved by Class.

这就是。

PSCO: Captain, I’m afraid the address of your management com pany recorded in DOC and SMC is different.

船长,你的安全管理证书和符合证明中记录的管理公司的地址不一致。CAPT: The company moved, but the SMC has not been updated yet.公司搬家了,安全管理证书还没有及时更新。

PSCO: Please show me your minimum safe manning document.

请出示你的最低安全配员证书。

CAPT: OK.

好的。

PSCO: Captain, I don’t think your vessel is manned with adequate qualified crew due to the absence of third officer.

船长,因为缺一名三副,我认为你船并没有配备足够适任的船员。CAPT: I don’t think so. Sir, the minimum safe manning certificate doesn’t require the third officer, only the captain, chief officer and on deck officer.

先生,我不这么认为,最低安全配员证书并没有要求配备三副,仅要求船长、大副和一名驾驶员。

PSCO: Would you please show me your watch schedule?

能出示值班安排表吗?

CAPT: Of course, I also participate in keeping watch.

当然可以,我也参加值班了。

PSCO: Are you sure your crew have enough rest periods

你能保证你的船员有足够的休息时间吗?

CAPT: Yes, they do.

能。

PSCO: Please show me the Continuous Synopsis Record(CSR).

请出示您的连续概要记录。

CAPT: Just a moment. Here you are.

稍等,这就是。

PSCO: The recognized security organization (RSO) record in your CSR

is different from that of the International Ship Security Certificate.

连续概要记录上记载的认可保安组织与国际船舶保安证书的不一致。CAPT: I think it is a typing mistake. I will inform my class through the owner.

我想这是一个打印错误,我会通过船东去通知船级社的。

PSCO: Please show me the associated stability plans and stability information.

请出示有关的稳性图纸和稳性资料。

CAPT: No problem。

没问题。

PSCO: The stability booklet hasn’t been approved by flag State government or classification society.

你的稳性手册没有经船旗国政府或船级社认可。

CAPT: This one is a copy and the original booklet is kept by Chief Officer. It has been approved by NKK.

这是副本,原件由大副保管,已经被NKK船级社认可了。

PSCO: Do you have the Bulk Carrier Booklet?

你有散货船手册吗?

CAPT: No, I think the required one is contained in the intact stability booklet.

没有,所要求的资料已经包含在完整稳性手册里了。

PSCO: Your approved Shipboard Oil Pollution Emergency Plan

(SOPEP)/Shipboard Marine Pollution Emergency Plan(SMPEP), please. 请出示经认可的船上油污应急计划(SOPEP)/船上海洋污染应急计划(SMPEP)。

CAPT: Here you are.

这就是。

PSCO: How often do you conduct the oil spill drill?

多久进行一次溢油演习?

CAPT: Every three months.

每三个月一次。

PSCO: But according to the drill record of SOPEP, the last drill was carried out 6 months ago.

但根据SOPEP中的演习记录,你最近一次演习是6个月前进行的。CAPT: The last oil spill drill was conducted in June. My crew forgot to record it in the SOPEP, but I remembered recording in the SOPEP Drills Logbook.

上次溢油演习是6月份实施,船员忘记了在SOPEP上做记录了,但在SOPEP演习日志上有记录。

PSCO: I’m afraid the Appendix Ⅱ(list of national operational contact points) of the SOPEP is not up-to-date.

恐怕SOPEP Ⅱ不是最新的。我明白。船东已经寄出了,外勤代理将在今天下午给我带过来。

CAPT: I see, My owner has sent it to me, and it will be brought to me

by the boarding agent this afternoon.

请出示货物系固手册。

PSCO: Captain, please show me the Cargo Securing Manual.

这就是。

CAPT: Here you are. It was approved by NKK.

这就是,也是由NKK认可的。

PSCO: Do you have the Damage Control Plan and Damage Control Booklet(for ships built on or after Feb. 1,1992).

你有破损控制图和破损控制手册吗(适用于1992年2月1日及以后建造船舶)。

CAPT: Yes, we posted the Damage Control Plan on the bridge, and the Damage Control Booklet is available to the officers.

有的,我们把破损控制图张贴在驾驶台,并且把破损控制搜查颁发给驾驶员使用。

PSCO: Captain, the partial cargo piping system described in your Procedure and Arrangement Manual (P & A Manual, for chemical tanker only ) differs from the actual arrangement.

船长先生,你的程序与布置手册(仅适用于化学品船)中描述的部分货油管线与实际不一致。

CAPT: Some cargo pipes have been redesigned and renewed during dry-dock, but we forgot to update relevant content of the P & A Manual.

修船期间,部分货油管重新设计和换新了,但忽略了要在成员与布置手册中更新相关内容了。

PSCO: You should inform your classification society as soon as possible, and we will allow you to rectify it within 14 days.

你必须尽快通知你的船级社,我们允许你在14天内纠正它。CAPT: I understand.

我明白。

PSCO: Has the Garbage Management Plan been approved by flag State government of classification society?

垃圾管理计划经船旗国政府或船级社认可了吗?

CAPT: Yes, it has.

是的。

PSCO: Would you please show me the Crude Oil Washing Operations and Equipment Manual(for crude oil tanker)?

您能出示你的原油洗舱系统操作和设备手册(适用于原油船)?CAPT: Of course. Here you are.

当然可以,这就是。

PSCO: Have the lifeboat launching devices and on load release ear been serviced?

救生艇降落装置和承载释放装置经过检修了吗?

CAPT: Yes. They were serviced during the renewal survey. This is the survey report.

是的,在换新检验时进行的检修,这是检验报告。

PSCO: And last Port State Control report, please.

请出示上次的PSC检查报告。

CAPT: We just passed the USCG PSC without any deficiency. Here is the report.

我们刚刚无缺陷通过了美国海岸警卫队的PSC检查,报告在这。

4 Crew certificates(船员证书)

PSCO: Please prepare a copy of the crew list.

请准备一份船员名单。

CAPT: Here you are.

这就是。

PSCO: How many crew are there on board?

有多少个船员?

CAPT: Totally 19,4Chinese and 15 Filipinos on board.

一共有19人,4个中国人和15个菲律宾人。

PSCO: Please show me all the certificates of competency.

请出示所有的船员适任证书。

CAPT: Sure.

没问题。

PSCO: And endorsements issued by the flag State, please.

还请出示船旗国签发的承认签证。

CAPT: OK. All officers hold the endorsement except for the third

航海英语听力与会话

1.Can you list at least three mooring lines Yes .They are head line, breast line, spring line, and stern line. 你能列举集中缆绳吗头缆,横缆,倒缆和尾缆 2.What should be prepared before the pilot comes on board The pilot ladder, a heaving line and a life buoy. 在引航员上船前要准备些什么引航梯,吊绳和救生圈。 How can a ship get in touch with a port before her arrival Through VHF. 在到港前船舶如何与港口取得联系通过甚高频。 What kind of things should be reported to the pilot station The ship’s present position, ETA at pilot station or anchorage. 什么信息需要报告给引航站船舶的当前位置,预计到达引航站或者锚地的时间。 What should be confirmed from the pilot station Pilot’s boarding time and place, the ship’s side where the pilot ladder will be put. 什么信息需要引航站确认引航员的登船时间,地点和安放引航梯的船舷。 When the vessel enters the VTS area, what I srequested to report Ship’s name and call sign, present course and speed, ETA at the pilot station, the reporting point that the vessel is passing. 在船舶进入交管区时,需要报告些什么船名,呼号,当前的航向和速度,预计到达引航站的时间,船舶正通过的报告点。 If you are ordered: “stand by both engines!” , how should you reply and report I should repeat “stand by both engines”, then report “both engines stand by”. 如果你被命令“备双车”,你该怎么复诵和报告我会复诵“备双车”,报告“双车备好”。Can you list 3 canals in the world Suez Canal, Panama Canal and Kiel Canal. 列举三大运河苏伊士运河,巴拿马运河和基尔运河。 When you request the receiver to remain on channel 16 in VHF communication, what do you say Stand by on VHF channel 16. 在甚高频通信中,当你要求接受者保持在16频道,你要怎么说在甚高频16频道收听。 What does “dredging of an anchor” mean It means moving an anchor over the sea bottom to control the movement of the vessel. 拖锚是什么意思它是指有意的在海底拖锚移动,控制船舶的运动。 What does “ underway” mean It means a vessel is not at anchor, or made fast to the shore, or agroud. 在航是什么意思船舶不在拖锚,系岸或者搁浅的状态。 What the difference between a “ radar beacon” and a “radar reflector” Radar reflector is a passive device that can only enhance the aids’ability to reflect radar signals; however, radar beacon is an active device that can transmit a pulse for identification. 雷达信标和雷达反射器之间的区别 雷达反射器是一种被动的装置,只能加强设备反射雷达信号的能力;但是雷达信标是一种主动的装置,能发送识别脉冲。 What does “Abandon Vessel” mean It means to evacuate crew and passengers from a distressed vessel. 弃船是什么意思就是遇险后船员和旅客撤离船舶。

与企业高层对话

与企业高层探讨企业管理当中的一些怪现象有些企业,话说的很漂亮,一进入厂区,企业文化宣传标语到处都是,不错,先进的企业文化是企业持续发展的推动力。企业提倡并实施管理的现代化,但是为什么我们的员工工作不够快乐;为什么我们的员工流失率这么高;为什么部门之间推诿扯皮的事情还是在发生;为什么办公室政治游戏还在继续;为什么同事之间面和心不和;为什么师傅不能很好的教会徒弟;为什么外出学习其它一流企业的做法,但是回到自己企业进行实践,感觉总是不对味呢?种种企业内部的一些怪现象完全与自己所谓的现代化的管理格格不入。可是任凭这种怪现象肆无忌惮吗?高层回答,绝对不能。是的,怪现象如果不加根治,犹如病毒一样到处复制,粘贴,塞涩于其中,严重影响企业的发展水平及效率。这究竟是么回事?这难道不值得反思吗?其一,可以推测企业的系统思维能力(企业文化的总和)还没有真正意义上的落实到位,存在墙上写的,纸面写的好听的话语与现实行为、行动不一致,明显的表里不一。从上到下各级管理干部,并没有很好的充当企业文化执行官的作用,企业文化没有时时刻刻、分分秒秒、日日、月月、年年得到真正意义上的贯彻落实也没有与时俱进。其二可以推测企业从上到下各级管理干部中,存在自我意识太重,私心太重、杂念太多。其三,企业整体缺乏或没有真正意义上的反思行为;高层提问,那么该如何解决以上问题,答案很简单,针对企业发生的每一项问题,公司上下要善于刨根问底,连续追问10个为什么,并得到真实的解答,在回答过程中,你将最终发现企业系统中存在的隐藏的一些深刻问题,同时通过回答,有些问题矛盾的焦点将集中反映到高层。没有矛盾就没有发展,企业如果不能正视这些隐藏的系统问题,企业任何的努力和改进都非常的费劲和艰难。当然企业高层还必须解决一个非常重要的,也比较棘手的问题:即如何让公司上下每一位员工都能够说真话、敢于说真话、善于说真话;如果企业对于这个做不到话,那么企业墙上,纸面中所写得好听的话语将打几折。 李兴辉 个人观点,有不妥之处请指正。

黄冈中学2018届高三下学期二模(5月)文综政治试题(附解析)

黄冈中学2018届高三下学期二模(5月)文综政治试题(附解析)注意事项: 1.答题前,先将自己的姓名、准考证号填写在试题卷和答题卡上,并将准考证号条形码粘贴在答题卡上的指定位置。 2.选择题的作答:每小题选出答案后,用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑,写在试题卷、草稿纸和答题卡上的非答题区域均无效。 3.非选择题的作答:用签字笔直接答在答题卡上对应的答题区域内。写在试题卷、草稿纸和答题卡上的非答题区域均无效。 4.考试结束后,请将本试题卷和答题卡一并上交。 一、选择题:每小题4分,在每题给出的四个选项中,只有一项是符合题目要求的。 12.中央一号文件指出:继续执行稻谷、小麦最低收购价政策,完善重要农产品临时收储政策。总结新疆棉花、东北和内蒙古大豆目标价格改革试点经验,完善补贴方式,确保补贴资金兑现到农户。读均衡价格曲线图和农产品目标价格制度运行机制图,图中P为价格,Q为数量,E为市场均衡点,D为需求曲线,S为供给曲线。下列说法正确的是 ①稻谷、小麦的最低收购价格应设置在P2点 ②稻谷、小麦的最低收购价格应设置在P1点 ③当市场价格低于目标价格时,应该低于P2点,此时应该对低收入消费者补贴 ④当市场价格高于目标价格时,应该高于P1点,此时需要对低收入消费者补贴 A.①② B.③④ C.①③ D.②④ 13.2017年9月28日,哈药股份披露,接到控股股东哈药集团通知,公司实控人哈尔滨市国资委正在筹划哈药集团的股权变更,以推进哈药集团继续开展混合所有制改革。国有药企推行混合所有制改革,社会资本、民营资本的引入,将有助于提升国有企业的竞争力,激发民营企业活力。这说明了 ①国有企业是社会主义市场经济体制的根基 ②混合所有制改革有利于优化国有资本布局,提高国有资本回报率 ③不同所有制经济都是我国经济社会发展的基础

海员面试常用英语

海员面试常用英语 1.Nice to meet you! (很高兴见到你) It’s very nice to meet you!(非常高兴见到你) Glad to meet you! 2.What’s your name?(你叫什么名字) Could you tell me what your name is?(能告诉我你叫什么名子吗?) 答:I am XXX. 或My name is XXX. Where are you from? (你是那里人?) 11.How old are you? (你多大?) 答:I am 27 years old.(我27岁) 3. When were you born?(你什么时候出生?) 答:I was born in nineteen seventy-three.(我1973年出生。) 答:I am from lianyungang.(我是连云港人) 4. Are you married? (你结婚了吗?) 答:Yes, I am. 5. How many people are there in your family?(你家里有几口人?) 答:There are three people in my family. My wife, son and I. (有三口人,我的妻子、儿子和我) 6. How long have you ever worked on board? (你曾经在船上工作过多长时间) 答:I have ever worked on board for ten years.(我曾经在船工作10年) 7. Which company did you serve?(你在那家公司服务过?) Which company did you work for? 答:I have served for Lianyungang shipping corp.(我在连云港船务公司服务过) 8. Are those ships you worked all Chinese ones? (你工作过的那些船是不是都是中国船)?答:No, I worked on Chinese ships about 3 years, and 1 year on board under the Liberian flag.(不我在中国船上工作了三年,在利比里亚的船上工作了一年) 9. What is the name of the Liberian ship and what’s her tonnage? (利比里亚船是哪一类船,吨位是多少?) 答:She is a bulk carrier, her gross tonnage is over 30 thousand tonnage.(是一艘散货船,总吨3万多) 10. Were the crew all Chinese? (船员都是中国人?) 答:No, they weren’t, including me; there were only 4 Chinese in the deck department. We joined the ship at the same time. While the others came from different countries.(不,只有在甲板部有四位中国人,包括我在内。我们是同时上这艘船的,其余的人都是来自不同的国家。) 11. Which country did the captain come from?(船长是哪个国家的人?)

北京市海淀区2018届高三下学期期中考试文综政治试题

图6 上述活动有助于同学们 ①体味诗文里超然物外、乐观豁达的中华民族精神 ②领略书法张弛变化中的文化内涵和辩证思维 ③感悟饮食文化的创新源于对食物的历史内涵的提升 ④获得知识的增益、文化的熏陶、人格的滋养 A .①② B.①③ C.②④ D.③④ 25.回顾商务印书馆的120年,她彰显了民族命运与企业发展紧密相连的历史,体现了出版企业践行时代使命的独特方式。在启蒙与救亡、革命与建设、改革与开放的历史浪潮中,她始终坚持民族利益至上,秉承“为国难而牺牲,为文化而奋斗”的神圣使命,传播马列,译介新知,昌明教育,开启民智,整理国故,传承经典。商务印书馆的百年历史启示文化企业应 ①坚持文化担当与经济效益双效合一的企业责任 ②深化企业改革,建立有文化特色的现代企业制度 ③加快媒体融合,推动传统出版与新兴出版一体化发展 ④有机融贯红色基因、民族传统、外来文化养料和时代生活底色 A .①② , B .①④ C.②③ D.③④ 26.和诗以歌,文化节目《经典咏流传》将传统经典诗词与现代流行音乐相融合,带领观众在咏唱中领略诗词之美、发现传统文化深层价值,即便往事越千年,情感依然相通,哲理依然鲜活,意境依然隽永。该节目的热播反映出 ①和诗以歌,咏唱经典,是传承经典诗词的最佳形式 ②咏唱经典可以唤醒民族文化基因,契合人们的精神需求 ③为经典注入时代内涵,是文化创新的重要途径 ④经典诗词可以引领社会思潮,凝聚社会共识 A .①② B.①④ C.②③ D.③④ 27.中医是中华民族创造的以阴阳五行为理论基础的传统医学,蕴含着古人先贤的哲学智慧。对于作为五行之一的“火”,中医认为“郁火宜发,实火宜泻,虚火宜补,阴火宜引”。下列选项所蕴含的哲理与之最相近的是 A .养生之道,药补不如食补,食补不如神补 B .流水不腐,户枢不蠹,动也。形气亦然 C .人命至重,有贵干金,一方济之,德逾于此 D .气滞血瘀者,当以祛邪为主;气虚血滞者,当以扶正为先 28.一支中国科研团队在南海进行珊瑚野外繁育实验。初期,珊瑚死亡率超过95%,经过反复试验,努力攻关,针对不同环境采取不同种植方法,成活率达到了90%。团队负责人表示:能在海底成功繁育珊瑚,都是失败的经验堆出来的。从哲学角度看,实验成功是因为 ①科研团队充分发挥主观能动性,积极探索,大胆实践 ②科研团队努力改造自然条件,建立新的联系 诵诗文 人有悲欢离合,月有阴晴圆缺,此事古难全。 ——《水调歌头》 临书法 苏东坡作为写意书法的代 表,其书法大胆创新,专门注 重意趣,打破了前人法度。 品美食 东坡肉、糖醋东坡墨 鱼、东坡豆腐、东坡饼家喻 户晓。

会话管理

会话管理 1、会话管理基本原理 实现会话管理的基本方式,如隐藏域(Hidden Field)、Cookie与URL重写(URL Rewriting)的实现方式。 1.使用隐藏域 隐藏域就是主动告知服务器多次请求间必要信息的方式之一。 这个方法不适合用于隐密性较高的数据。 隐藏域不是Servlet/JSP实际管理会话时的机制。 2.使用Cookie Cookie是在浏览器存储信息的一种方式,服务器可以响应浏览器set-cookie标头, 浏览器收到这个标头与数值后,会将它以文件的形式存储在计算机上,这个文件 就称之为Cookie。一个常见的应用,自动登录。 Cookie可以设定存活期限,所以在客户端存储的信息可以活得更久一些。 Servlet本身提供了创建、设置与读取Cookie的API。如果你要创建Cookie,可以 使用Cookie类,创建时指定Cookie中的名称与数值,并使用HttpServletResponse 的addCookie()方法在响应中新增Cookie。 例:Cookie cookie = new Cookie("user","caterpillar"); cookie.setMaxAge(7*24*60*60);//单位是秒 response.addCookie(cookie); HTTP中Cookie的设定是通过set-cookie标头,所以必须在实际响应浏览器之前 使用addCookie()来新增Cookie实例,在浏览器输出HTML响应之后再运行 addCookie()是没有作用的。 要取得浏览器上存储的Cookie,则可以从HttpServletRequest的getCookies()来取 得,这可取得属于该网页所属域(Domain)的所有Cookie,返回值是Cookie[] 数组。取得Cookie对象后,可以使用Cookie的getName()与getV alue()方法,分 别取得Cooke的名称与数值。 例:Cookie[] cookies = request.getCookies(); if(cookies != null){ for(Cookie cookie : cookies){ String name = cookie.getName(); String value = cookie.getV alue(); ........ } }

于永正《三年级人物语言描写练习》课堂实录

于永正《三年级人物语言描写练习》课堂实录《三年级人物语言描写练习》教学实录 执教:于永正 第一课时 师:小朋友,我姓于,叫于永正,来自江苏徐州。欢迎我吗, 生:(齐)欢迎~ 师:谢谢~那我们上课~ 生:(齐)好~ 师:小朋友非常热情。我把刚才的对话写来了。想不想看看于老师是怎样写的, 生:想~ (幻灯片出示下面短文) 上课了,于老师走进教室,亲切地对小朋友说:“小朋友,我姓于,叫于永 正,来自江苏徐州。欢迎我吗, 小朋友齐声说:“欢迎~” 于老师高兴地说:“谢谢~那,我们上课吧~” (师请一小朋友读这段话) 师:于老师是怎样写刚才我们之间说的这些话的, 生:是一句一句地写的。(笑声) 师:不错~是一句一句地写的,不是两句两句地写的。(笑声)不过,我已经感 觉到你心里是很明白的。你是说,我的话写完了,又写你们说的,对吗(指屏幕)我写完了我说的话,是怎样写你们说的话的, 生:是另起一行写的。

师:(高兴地)我就知道你心里明白~你说得很对~大家看,我是分段写的~怎么分段的, 生:您说的话是一段,我们说的是一段。 师:只两段,(笑声) 生:对话的时候,您说的话是一段,我们说的是一段,接下来您说的又是一段。 师:完全正确~写对话,我是分段写的,不管谁说的,也不管说了多少话,都占一个自然段。 师:分段写对话看上去清晰、舒服,读起来也不累。我还写了第二遍呢!想知道吗, 生:想~ (出示幻灯片二) 上课了,于老师走进教室,亲切地对小朋友说:“小朋友,我姓于,叫于永正,来自江苏徐州。欢迎我吗,” “欢迎~”小朋友齐声说。 “谢谢~”于老师高兴地说,“那,我们就上课吧~” 师:这一次写的和第一次写的内容一样,字也一样,也是分段写我们的对话的。但是什么变了, 生:提示语的位置变了。 师:对~写对话的时候,提示语的位置是可以变动的~提示语的位置变了,什么也跟着变了, (无人举手)

海员实用英语

实用英语100句 1.How do you do!你好! 2.How are you? 你好吗? 3.May I know your name? 请问你叫什么名字? 4.I’m the Chief Engineer. 我是轮机长。 5.I’m very glad to know you. 我很高兴认识你。 6.Where is the Captain, please? 船长在哪里? 7.I’m looking for him. 我要找他。 8.He is on the deck. 他在甲板上。 9.I don’t think he’ll be back for some time. 我想他暂时还不回来。 10.May I ask if there is anything I can do for you? 我可以问你有什么事我能帮忙吗? 11.What’s the weather like today? 今日天气怎样? 12.It is cloudy this morning but will clear up this afternoon. 上午多云,下午转晴。 13.The weather forecast says there is a storm coming. 天气预报有十一级风(暴风)。 14.It's blowing a strong gale now. 现在刮九级风(烈风)。 15.The sea is rough. 海上风浪很大。 16.May I speak to Mr. Black, please? 请布莱克先生听电话。 17.Y es, speaking. 是的,我就是。 18.Who’s calling, please? 请问是谁呀? 19.Would you mind calling me back? 给我打回电好不好? 20.I’d like to make a long distance call to China. 我要打长途电话到中国。 21.I should like to have meals on board. 我想要在船上用餐。 22.I’d like to invite you to dinner this evening. 我想请你今晚用餐。 23.Would you help yourself? 请随便吃。 24.May I help you to some more Beijing roast duck? 请您再吃点北京烤鸭好吗? 25.I’m so glad you like Chinese food. 你喜欢中国菜,我感到非常高兴。 26.I’m happy I can spend an evening with you at the Seamen’s Club. 我很高兴与你在海员俱 乐部度过一个晚上。 27.Let’s go to the Karaoke bar. 让我们去卡拉OK厅。 28.Shall we go to the dance hall? 我们到舞厅去好吗? 29.I can waltz and foxtrot. 我能跳华尔兹舞和狐步舞。 30.I’d like a cup of coffee. 我要喝杯咖啡。 31.What’s the matter with you? 你怎么啦? 32.I’m not feeling very well today. 今天我觉得身体不舒服。 33.I’ve got pains in my chest. 我胸腔感到疼痛。 34.Now undo your shirt and let me examine you. 我去把这药方配好。 35.I'll go and get the prescription made up. 我去把这药方配好。 36.Ships can be classified in several ways. 船舶可以好几种方式分类。 37.The size of ships is given in terms of length, beam, draft, and tonnage. 船舶大小是按照长 度,最大宽度,吃水和吨位来表达。 38.We have five different categories of merchant ships: freighters, container ship, bulk carriers, passenger ships, and coastal vessels. 商船分为五大类:货船,集装箱船,散货船,客轮和海岸船。

船员就业协议(中英文对照版)

船员就业协议 甲方(船方):____________________乙方(船员):____________________ Party A (Shipowner):____________________Party B (Seafarer):____________________ 国籍:____________________出生日期:____________________ Nationality:____________________Date of Birth:____________________ 住所地:____________________出生地:____________________ Address:____________________Place of birth:____________________ 邮编:____________________住所地:____________________ Postal code:____________________Address:____________________ 法定代表人:____________________护照号:____________________ Legal representative:____________________Passport No.____________________ 联系人:____________________海员证号:____________________ Contact person:____________________Seaman’ Passport No.:____________________ 联系电话:____________________联系电话:____________________ Telephone:____________________Telephone:____________________ 中国境内受送达人:____________________最近亲属: ____________________ The addressee in China:____________________next of kin:____________________ 住所地: ____________________住所地:____________________ Address:____________________Address:____________________ 电话: ____________________电话:____________________ Telephone:____________________Telephone:____________________ 为维护甲、乙双方的合法权益,依照现行有效的《2006年海事劳工公约》、《中华人民共和国海事劳工规则》和《中华人民共和国海员外派管理规定》等有关内容,就甲方聘用乙方到其所属/光租/管理/经营的__________轮担任____________(职务)工作,双方协商达成如下协议: With a view to protecting the legitimate interests and rights of both Party A and Party B and in accordance with the Maritime Labour Convention 2006, the Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on Maritime Labour and the Provisions of the People's Republic of China on the Administration of Overseas Assignment of Seafarers, both Parties entered into the following Agreement in respect of Party A employing Party B in the capacity of ____________ on board MV__________which is owned/bareboat-chartered/managed/operated by Party A. 第一条协议期限 Article 1 Agreement Period 经双方协商,同意使用以下第__________种作为本协议的期限: Both Parties agree to adopt the following No._____Period as the Period for this Agreement: (一)固定期限:甲方对乙方的聘用期限为_________个月。船员在船连续工作期限一般不超过八个月。因船舶停靠港口或者航行的航线不方便更换船员的,工作期限可适当提前或者延后两个月。延长期内乙方基

船员常用英语及翻译

船员常用词语及翻译 一、RANKS OF SHIP’S CREW(船员职务) CREW 船员 CAPTAIN(MASTER)船长 CHIEF OFFICER OR CHIEF MATE(FIRST MATE)大副 SECOND CHIEF(OR SECOND MATE)二副 THIRD OFFICER (OR THIRD MATE)三副 ASSISTANT OFFICER 驾助 RADIO OFFICER (RADIO 报务员OPERATOR, WIRELESS OPERATOR) PURSER (CHIEF PURSER) 管事, 事务长 CLERK 事务员 BOATSWAIN OR BOSUN 水手长 CASSAB 副水手长 QUARTERMASTER 舵工 COXSWAIN 舵工,艇长 ABLE SEAMAN 全能水手,一水 A.B.(ABLE BODIED SEAMAN) 全能水手 E. D.H. , D.H.U. 全能水手(E. D.H.: Engine and Deck Hand?) O.S.(ORDINARY SEAMAN) 普通水手,二水 SEAMAN, MARINER 普通水手,海员 DECK BOY 甲板员 ENGINEER 轮机员 CHIEF ENGINEER 轮机长,大车,老轨 SECOND ENGINEER 大管轮,二车,二轨 THIRD ENGINEER 二管轮,三车,三轨 FOURTH ENGINEER 三管轮,四车,四轨 ASSISTANT ENGINEER 轮助 MECHANIC 机工 FIREMAN 生火 CLEANER OR WIPER 清洁工 CHIEF STEWARD (OR CATERING OFFICER) 大管事 SECOND STEWARD 二管事 CHIEF COOK 大厨 SECOND COOK 二厨 SUPERNUMERARY 额外人员 SHIP’S COMPLEMENT 船上的定员 DECK SERANG 水手长 DECK TINDAL 副水手长 SEACUNNY 舵工 二、NAMES OF MARINE ORGANIZATIONS AND THEIR ( 船务机关名称及工作人员)

山东省德州市第一中学2019届高三政治必修二第4单元 当代国际社会 主观题练

山东省德州一中:2019届高三政治必修二第4单元 《当代国际社会》主观题精练(答案附后) 2019.10.13 【答题思路】 ?关键词与整体表达相结合; ?知识逻辑与事实逻辑相结合; ?理论共性与情境个性相结合; ?教材语言和时政(素材)语言相结合。 【知识梳理】 1.主权国家的权利、义务及主权的地位 2.联合国的宗旨、原则以及中国与联合国的关系 3.坚持国家利益至上的原因和措施(依据新教材修改) 4.当今时代的主题及主要障碍 5.世界多极化趋势:深入发展 6.当代国际竞争的实质 7.我国外交政策的内容 8.中国走和平发展道路的原因及措施 非选择题(共20个大题) 1.材料一:2018年6月3日《人民日报》消息:中巴经济走廊首条高速公路通车,这是中国正在从经济全球化的参与者转变为推动者的一个缩影。 中国建筑企业通过“走出去”,有效化解行业产能过剩问题,解决企业劳动力资源紧缺问题,并带动关联产业开拓海外市场。巴基斯坦则充分利用中国建筑企业在资金、技术等方面的优势加强基础设施建设,为当地居民创造众多就业岗位,提高人民生活水平,实现经济社会发展。 (1)结合材料一,运用国际关系决定性因素的知识,分析中巴顺利进行经济合作的原因。(6分) 材料二:2018年中央经济工作会议指出,要推动出口结构升级,加强和改进进口工作,积极扩大进口,促进贸易平衡;为促进对外贸易发展,国务院出台了《关于支持外贸稳定增长的若干意见》,明确要求相关部门减少行政干预,简政放权;全国人大常委会授权国务院在中国自由贸易试验区暂时调整有关法律规定的行政审批。 (2)结合材料二,运用《政治生活》知识分析我国是如何促进对外贸易转型发展的?(6分) 2.阅读材料,完成要求。 党的十九大报告提出,构建新型国际关系的核心内涵是相互尊重、公平正义、合作共赢,走出一条国与国交往的新路。只有走出冷战思维窠臼,树立人类命运共同体意识,构建新型国际关系,才能走出争权夺利甚至兵戎相见的恶性竞争,开创人类更加光明的未来。 2018年4月10日,国家主席习近平在博鳌亚洲论坛年会上发表题为《开放共创繁荣,创新引领未来》的主旨演讲,强调各国要坚持开放共赢,勇于变革创新,向着构建人类命运共同体的目标不断迈进。 结合材料,运用政治生活知识,分析怎样才能开创构建人类命运共同体的光明未来。(12分) 3.(12分)阅读材料,回答问题。 近几年来,习近平主席多次在国内外重要场合阐述构建人类命运共同体的重要思想:构建人类命运共同体,建设一个持久和平、普遍安全、共同繁荣、开放包容、清洁美丽的世界,回答了“世界向何处去、如何建设这个世界”等重大问题。我国宪法修正案写入了推动构建“人类命运共同体”的内容。 以习近平人类命运共同体思想为代表的中国理念,越来越多地被联合国等国际组织载入决议、写进文件,说明中国理念与联合国宗旨、人类社会基本原则高度契合,符合世界人民的根本期望,正逐步成为国际社会主流价值观。联大第一委员会主席阿鲁罗姆强调,构建“人类命运共同体思想”具有前瞻性,是破解全球安全治理困境的有效办法,应该在多边领域加以推广。 结合材料,运用政治生活有关知识说明构建“人类命运共同体思想”对中国和世界的意义。(12分) 4.阅读材料,完成下列要求。(12分) 2017年12月1日,中共中央总书记记、国家主席习近平在北京人民大会堂出席中国共产党与世界政党高层对话会开幕式,并发表题为《携手建设更加美好的世界》的主旨讲话。习近平回顾了中华民族的历史,向世界各国政党和政治组织领导人阐述了中华文化中“天下一家”的理念,世界各国尽管有这样那样的分歧矛盾,也免不了产生这样那样的磕磕碰碰,但世界各国人民都生活在同一片蓝天下、拥有同一个家园,应该是一家人。世界各国就应张开怀抱,据此理解,求同存异,共同为构建人类命运共同体而努力。 习近平曾强调,无论相隔多远,只要我们勇敢迈出第一步,坚持相向而行,就能走出一条相遇相知、共同发展之路,走向幸福安宁和谐美好的远方。本次对话会上,习近平再次向全世界作出坚定承诺,中国将一如既往为世界和平安宁作贡献,一如既往为世界共同发展作贡献,一如既往为世界文明交流互鉴作贡献。 结合材料,运用“当代国际社会”知识,说明在构建人类命运共同体过程中世界各国为什么应该彼此理解,求同存异,并简要说明中国向世界作出坚定承诺的底气来源。(12分)

实验5-会话管理

实验五会话管理 一、实验目的 1. 了解Web服务器对客户跟踪的各种方法; 2. 重点掌握使用HttpSession对象跟踪会话的方法; 3. 掌握使用Cookie技术跟踪会话的方法; 4. 了解URL重写和隐藏表单域的方法。 二、实验原理 HTTP协议是无状态的协议。在很多情况下,Web服务器必须能够跟踪客户的状态。比如,对于一个购物网站,在一个时刻可能有多个客户购物,Web服务器必须能够区分不同的客户。一般情况下,Web服务器为每个客户配置了虚拟的购物车(ShoppingCart)。当某个客户请求将一个商品放入购物车时,Web服务器必须根据发出请求的客户的身份,找到该客户的购物车,然后把商品放入其中。 Web服务器跟踪客户的状态通常有4种方法: (1)使用HttpSession对象管理会话;(2)使用持久的Cookie对象;(3)使用URL重写机制;(4)使用隐藏的表单域。 三、实验内容与步骤 (一)使用HttpSession对象管理会话。 【步骤1】建立Servlet对象,代码如下: package https://www.360docs.net/doc/5e17374037.html,.session.servlet; import java.io.IOException; import java.io.PrintWriter; import javax.servlet.ServletException; import javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet; import javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest; import javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse; import javax.servlet.http.HttpSession; public class LoginServlet extends HttpServlet { public void doPost(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) throws ServletException, IOException { request.setCharacterEncoding("utf-8"); response.setContentType("text/html;charset=utf-8"); String username = request.getParameter("username");

船员英语面试的简单题目

船员英语面试的简单题目 1. Nice to meet you! (很高兴见到你) It’s very nice to meet you!(非常高兴见到你) Glad to meet you! 2. What’s your name?(你叫什么名字)Could you tell me what your name is?(能告诉我你叫什么名子吗?) 答:I am XXX. 或 My name is XXX. Where are you from? (你是那里人?) 11.How old are you? (你多大?) 答:I am 27 years old.(我27岁) 3. When were you born?(你什么时候出生?) 答:I was born in nineteen seventy-three.(我1973年出生。) 答:I am from lianyungang.(我是连云港人) 4. Are you married? (你结婚了吗?) 答:Yes, I am. 5. How many people are there in your family?(你家里有几口人?) 答:There are three people in my family. My wife, son and I. (有三口人,我的妻子、儿子和我) 6. How long have you ever worked on board? (你曾经在船上工作过多长时间) 答:I have ever worked on board for ten years.(我曾经在船工作10年) 7. Which company did you serve?(你在那家公司服务过?) Which company did you work for? 答:I have served for Lianyungang shipping corp.(我在连云港船务公司服务过) 8. Are those ships you worked all Chinese ones? (你工作过的那些船是不是都是中国船)? 答:No, I worked on Chinese ships about 3 years, and 1 year on boa rd under the Liberian flag.(不我在中国船上工作了三年,在利比里亚的船上工作了一年) 9. What is the name of the Liberian ship and what’s her tonnage? (利比里亚船是哪一类船,吨位是多少?) 答:She is a bulk carrier, her gross tonnage is over 30 thousand t onnage.(是一艘散货船,总吨3万多) 10. Were the crew all Chinese? (船员都是中国人?) 答:No, they weren’t, including me; there were only 4 Chinese in the deck department. We joined the ship at the same time. While the o thers came from different countries.(不,只有在甲板部有四位中国人,包括我在内。我们是同时上这艘船的,其余的人都是来自不同的国家。) 11. Which country did the captain come from?(船长是哪个国家的人?) 答:The captain came from Poland. 12. Which certificate do you have now?(你有什么证书?) Which certificate do you hold now?(你持有什么证书?)答:I have AB certificate. 13. What kinds of ship have you worked on? (你在什么类型的船上工作

船舶英语口语

Lesson Twenty-seven Bunkering 加油 Dialog A: Double Check 对话1:双保险检查 Bargeman: Are you ready for bunkering operation. Chief Officer. 加油船船员:大副准备好加油了吗? Chief Officer: Yes, ready. I hope to confirm all preparations with your party. 大副:是的,准备好了。我希望和你方核对一下准备程序。Bargeman: Yes. Let’s start with the fenders. Have all fenders ready? 加油船船员:好,先从防碰垫开始,准备好防碰垫了吗? Chief Officer: Yes, all fenders ready. 大副:是的,所有的防碰垫准备好了。 Bargeman: Have engines been put on standby? 加油船船员:备车了吗? Chief Officer: Yes, engines have been on standby. 大副:是的,已经备车了。 Bargeman: Does extinguisher remain on standby? 加油船船员:灭火器是否准备好了? Chief Officer: Yes, extinguisher remain on standby. 大副:是的,灭火器已经准备好了。 Bargeman: Do oil clearance materials remain on standby? 加油船船员:清油污设施准备好了吗? Chief Officer: Yes, oil clearance materials remain on standby. 大副:是的,清油污设施已经准备妥当了。

相关文档
最新文档