My Name Is Khan《我的名字叫可汗(2010)》完整中英文对照剧本

纯真容易幸福单纯就易满足

2007年11月旧金山

布♥什♥总统行程

我的名字是可汗

先生请跟我来一下

Would you please come with me, Sir?

先生能跟我来一下吗?

Would you come with me, Sir?

双手向前

Hands in front.

双手抱头

Hands behind your head.

双手抱头然后转身

Behind your head and turn around.

张开嘴巴张开嘴巴

Open your mouth. Open your mouth.

有发现什么异常吗? 乔治

Anything on the watch-list, George?

没有完全没问题

No flags. He's clean.

好的可汗先生检查完了

Okay. Mr. Khan, we are done here.

你可以走了

You can go.

-收拾好你的行礼 -走了飞走了...

- Put your stuff in the bag. - Gone. It's gone...

最后一班飞往华盛顿特区的飞机飞走了

My last flight to Washington DC has left.

最后一班美国航♥空♥班机已经起飞了

The last American Airlines flight has left.

下一航♥班♥在7小时5分钟后

The next flight leaves after seven hours and five minutes.

联合航♥空♥59号♥ 联合航♥空♥ 联合航♥空♥59

United 59. United, united 59.

早上6点10分起飞

It leaves in the morning at 6:10.

票价366美元 366美元

Ticket $366, it costs $366.

我没钱买♥♥了

I don't have the money.

如今我只好坐巴士去华盛顿特区了

I have to take a bus to Washington DC now.

恩我我只能坐巴士去华盛顿特区了

Okay, I, I, I have to take a bus to Washington DC now 你为什么要去华盛顿特区?

Why are you going to Washington DC?

我要去见美国总统

I am going to meet the President of the United States. 为什么呢? 他是你的朋友?

Why is that? Is he a friend of yours?

噢不他不是我的朋友不是

Oh, no, no, no, no. He's not a friend. No, no, no.

我只是有些话对他说

I have something to say to him.

-噢是吗? -是的

- Oh yeah? - Yes.

呃那也帮我给总统带句话

Well, tell the President something from me too then. 没问题没问题

Okay. Okay.

告诉他我说你好

Tell him I said, howdy.

你好? 好的

Howdy? How, okay.

约翰警官

J. Marshall.

-约翰 -约翰

- John. - John.

-约翰 -约翰约翰警官说你好

- John. - John, John Marshall says howdy.

行好的你好好的

Okay, howdy, yes, okay.

约翰警官说...

John Marshall says...

但我得... 先和他说我的事

But I have... my own message to give to him first.

是吗? 是什么呢?

Oh yeah? What is that?

你知道本拉♥登♥在哪是吗?

You know where Osama is?

不不不是...

Oh, no, no, no...

这不是我要说的不是

This is not my message. No, no, no.

那你要说什么呢? 可汗先生

What is your message, Mr. Khan?

我要告诉他

I have to say to him...

我的名字叫可汗

My name is Khan.

我不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥

And I am not a terrorist.

愿阿♥拉♥真♥主♥保佑我正在写给你的信May Allah bless this letter I'm writing to you.

《不同的心灵》这本书里说

The book "Different Minds" says...

像我们这样的人

that people like us

无法用语言表达自己的情感

can't express their emotions in words.

但我们能轻易的用文笔表达出来

But we can write them easily.

我可以写无数页写无数次...

I can fill thousands of pages, millions of times with...

我爱你曼迪拉

"I love you, Mandira."

但我无法亲口对你说

But not once could I say it to you.

也许这就是你生我气的原因

Perhaps that's why you are angry with me.

我答应过你我要去见总统

I had promised you that I would meet the President...

所以我现在正尝试去做

so, my attempts are on.

同时只要一有时间我就会写下所有

Meanwhile whenever I have time, I'll write all...

我无法亲口对你说的话

that I couldn't say to you.

希望你会再次爱上我

And then, you will love me again.

我的父亲迪拉乌·阿曼努拉可汗

My Abbu(father) Dilawar Amanullah Khan worked for...

在包里瓦利(印度孟买♥♥郊区)的修车厂工作the S.T. workshop in Borivali.

他每天都带着我去上班

He took me with him to work everyday.

让我在修车厂里玩

And left me to play in the garage.

从那时起我就知道如何修理坏东西

I know how to repair broken things since then.

奇怪的是我怎么也不能修复好爸爸

Strangely, I could never repair Abbu.

这是你♥爸♥爸的地方吗?

Hey, is this your dad's place?

滚回家去打发时间

Go home and kill your time.

杀? 杀?

Kill? Kill?

滚! 滚回去!

Get out now! Out!

你这傻瓜! 白♥痴♥! 弄脏了我的衣服

You fool! Idiot! Ruined my clothes.

妈妈妈妈妈妈...

Ammi, Ammi, Ammi...

匝克尔在睡觉

Zakir is sleeping.

怎么了?

What's this?

-杀时间 -你身上怎么这么湿?

- Kill time - How did you get so wet?

-杀时间我要杀时间 -什么?

- Kill time I want to kill time - What?

修车厂的阿巴杜尔让我回家杀时间

Abdul Workshop asked me to go home and 'kill time'.

我该怎么做?

How do I do that?

杀时间?

Kill time?

那魔鬼就这么告诉你的呀?

Is that what the devil told you?

好吧我来教你怎样杀时间

Okay. I'll teach you how to kill time.

这样

Like this.

这样

This way.

过来里兹

Come on, Rizu.

给我个拥抱... 就一次好吗?

Give me a hug... just once?

来吧来吧

Come on, come on.

我妈妈里兹亚可汗

My Ammi (mother) Razia Khan.

她来自加拉布尔

She was from Jalalpur, UP.

是做刺绣的

She embroidered clothes.

没有医生能告诉她为什么我会这样子

No doctor could tell her why I was the way I was.

但妈妈她从不认为需要知道原因

But Ammi. She never felt the need to know why.

我不知道她是如何找到了解我的方法

I don't know how, but she found a way to know me.

就像你一样

Just like you.

1983年印度教—伊♥斯♥兰♥教暴♥乱♥ 蠢货! 他们全是蠢货

Fools! All of them!!

他们都应该被残忍♥地枪杀!

Each one of them should be shot dead mercilessly!

他们连女人都不放过!

Didn't even spare our women!

狗♥杂♥种♥! 流氓! 白♥痴♥!

Dogs! Rogues! idiots!

你们和我一起去吗?

Are you guys with me?

流氓他们全都是流氓

Rogues. All of them.

他们都应该被残忍♥地枪杀

Each one of them should be shot dead mercilessly.

我告诉过你别出去的

I had told you not to step out.

好了吃饭吧

Now, come on. Let's eat.

流氓他们全都是流氓

Rogues. All of them.

他们都应该被残忍♥地枪杀

Each one of them should be shot dead mercilessly. 流氓他们全都是流氓

Rogues. All of them.

你说什么?

What did you say?

流氓他们全都是流氓

Rogues. All of them.

你从哪听来的?

Where did you hear that?

他们都应该被残忍♥地枪杀

Each one of them should be shot dead.

闭嘴!

Shut up!

流氓他们全都是流氓

Rogues. All of them.

闭嘴! 里兹

Shut up! Rizu.

跟我来来

Come with me. Come.

看着

Look at this.

这是你里兹万这呢

This is you. Rizvan. Who?

-里兹万 -是的

- Rizvan. - Yes.

这个人手里拿了根棒子

And this is the person who has a stick in his hand. 然后他打了你

And he is beating you.

这不好打架不好 -对的不好

It's bad, beating is bad. - Yes. It's bad.

现在这还是你里兹万

Now, this is you again, Rizvan.

这个人手里拿了根棒棒糖

And this is the person who has a lollipop.

他把棒棒糖送给你

And he gives it to you.

棒棒糖好吃这是好事

Lollipop is sweet. It's a good thing.

-好孩子 -好孩子

- Good boy. - Good boy.

现在告诉我他们谁是印度教♥徒♥? Now, tell me which one of these is a Hindu...

谁是穆♥斯♥林♥?

and which one, a Muslim?

他们看起来都一样

Both look alike.

Good.

记住一件事儿子

Remember one thing, son.

世界上只有两种人

There are only two kinds of people in this world.

做好事的好人

Good people who do good deeds.

和做坏事的坏人

And bad people who do bad.

这是人类唯一的不同

That's the only difference in human beings.

再没其它的了懂了吗?

There's no other difference. Understood?

你明白什么了? 告诉我告诉我

What did you understand? Tell me, tell me.

好人坏人没有其他区别

Good people. Bad people. No other difference.

妈妈教我的是学校里无法学到的东西

Ammi's lesson was not taught in any school.

至少我的学校是这样

Not in my school at least.

瓦迪亚先生就住在这附近

Master Wadia lives somewhere here.

地图给我

Give me the map.

快点

Come fast.

里兹你在干嘛?

Rizu, what are you doing?

别玩了过来

Stop that and come here.

等一下来了

Hang on. Coming.

您好我是里兹亚

Hello. I'm Razia.

她是我儿子里兹我是说里兹万

This is Rizu. I mean Rizvan.

我听说了很多您的事

I have heard a lot about you.

您是位非常有学问的人

That you are a very learned man.

您取得了很多学位

You have a lot of degrees.

学士硕士

B.A. M.A.

诸如此类的

Whatever.

但人们说您什么都不做

But people say you don't do anything.

这是好事

That's a good thing!

里兹我的里兹是个聪明的孩子

Rizu. My Rizu is a sharp boy.

所以我想您能否同意

So, I thought if you agree to teach him here, 在您家教他

in your house

那样您也可以打发时间不是吗?

That way, you can pass your time too, isn't it? 不知道你在说什么

What nonsense!

瓦迪亚先生瓦迪亚先生请相信我

Mr. Wadia, Mr. Wadia, Trust me.

我的里兹是个聪明的孩子

My Rizu is an intelligent boy.

里兹用英语和瓦迪亚先生说几句话

Rizu, talk to Mr. Wadia in English.

说英语说啊

Speak in English. Come on.

用英语说几句

Say something in English.

瓦迪亚瓦迪亚

Wadia, Wadia.

瓦迪亚家族是

Wadia family is a Parsi family

起始于苏拉特(印度西部港市)印度拜火教教♥徒♥ originally based in Surat.

瓦迪亚在1736年

Launji Narsolaunji Wadia started

开创了瓦迪亚造船王朝

the Wadia ship building dynasty in 1736.

因为他从英国东印度公♥司♥获得了一份合约When he obtained a contract from the British East lndia Company, 为其在孟买♥♥建造船坞和船舶

for building docks and ships in Bombay.

瓦迪亚瓦迪亚

Wadia. Wadia.

强盗骑着马

The highwayman came riding,

来到古老的客栈

riding up to the old Inn-door.

强盗骑着马来到古老的客栈

The highwayman came riding up to the old lnn-door.

妈妈我饿了走吧我饿了

Ammi, I'm hungry. Let's go. I'm hungry.

妈妈说瓦迪亚先生是个好人

Ammi said master Wadia was a good man.

好人做好事

Good people did good deeds.

瓦迪亚先生教会我很多东西

Master Wadia taught me a lot of things.

除了书本的知识还有生活上的

About books and about life too.

里兹万里兹万别来了

Rizvan, Rizvan, don't come here.

积水太多了回家去回家去

There's too much water. Go home! Go home!

瓦迪亚先生你在干嘛?

Mr. Wadia. What are you doing?

快出来!

Come out!

你的学生太神奇了!

Your pupil is amazing!

怎么了? 你们在大喊大叫什么?

What's going on? Why are you guys screaming?

里兹万你在干嘛?

Rizvan, what are you doing?

我让你回家去的

I asked you to go home.

太好了

Too good.

你在抽水

You are pumping water out.

太棒了! 天才天才

That's amazing. Genius. Genius.

他是我的学生我的学生!

He is my pupil. My pupil.

你认为他能把这些都修好吗?

You think he can repair all this?

你认识瓦迪亚先生吗?

You know, Mr. Wadia?

我的里兹在他家附近做了无异于奇迹的事

My Rizu did nothing short of a miracle near his house. -水都淹到这了 -妈妈

- The water had filled till here. - Mother.

等一下

One minute.

水都到这了

The water was till here.

里兹弄了个类似水泵的东西

Rizu fixed some motor type of thing.

等一下

One minute!

把水泵放到积水里然后把水抽走了

Put the motor in the water, and the water was gone. 我亲眼看见的

I saw it with my own eyes.

-真的吗 -当然了

- Really? - Yes.

匝克尔

Zakir.

你赢得了奖杯对吗?

You won a cup, didn't you?

我真为你高兴

I'm really happy about that.

还有里兹

And Rizu?

他也为你高兴

Even he is happy for you.

你也应该高兴才对

You should be happy too.

他是你的哥哥不是吗?

He is your brother, isn't he?

好孩子把眼泪擦了

Good boy, wipe your tears.

过来

Come on.

你是我的好儿子对吗?

You are my good son, aren't you?

你是我的好儿子对吗?

You are my good son, aren't you?

匝克尔很幸运

Zakir was fortunate.

他可以流泪

He could cry.

匝克尔里兹说那非常寒冷

Zakir, Rizu says it's going to be very cold there.

你都收拾好了吗?

You have taken everything, right?

别落下什么哦

Don't forget anything.

我会想你的儿子

I'll miss you, my son.

只有你在哥哥那有空余时间了才会想我的

Only if you find time from bhai(brother) will you miss me! 匝克尔一到18岁就去了美国

As soon as he completed 18 years, Zakir left for America. 他获得了密西根大学的奖学金

He got a scholarship at Michigan University.

他走的时候我很难过

I felt very bad when he left.

但我从没告诉他

But I never told him.

短短的几天

And in just a few days,

我就习惯了没他在身边的生活

I got accustomed to his absence.

妈妈哈西娜是大学老师

Ammi, Hasina teaches at the university.

她不能在学期中离开

She can't leave mid-term and come.

这是她婚后的第一个开斋节

It's her first Eid(festival) in the family after the wedding. 我们甚至都还没见过她

We haven't even seen her yet.

请回来吧

Come here, please.

妈妈

Ammi.

别担心

Don't worry.

你的移♥民♥申请再几天就能办好了

Your immigration will be done in a few days.

然后你就可以和我们住一起了

Then you will live with us.

没有里兹万我哪也不去

I won't go anywhere without Rizvan.

我知道

I know that.

我也在帮哥哥申请

I'm sponsoring bhai as well.

妈妈我要接个电♥话♥ 一会再打给你Okay, Ammi. I have to hang up now. I'll call later.

-噢主啊 -噢主啊

- Oh, Lord. - Oh, lord.

妈妈你该睡觉了

Ammi, you should sleep now.

睡眠让心灵平静身体得到休息

Sleeping calms the mind and provides rest to the body. 闭嘴

Shut up!

我没什么

Nothing is wrong with me.

就只是想匝克尔

Just missing Zakir, that's all.

想他笑的样子

His laughter.

想他的生气的模样

His anger.

想他漱口的声音

The sound of his gargling.

早上7点下午2点晚上9点

At 7am, at 2pm, 9pm.

心情平静了吗?

Enough peace?

里兹两分钟抱我两分钟好吗?

Please, Rizu. Two minutes? Two minutes.

就两分钟吗?

Only two minutes?

一千零一一千零二

1001, 1002.

但曼迪拉两分钟的拥抱后果

But Mandira, the effect of those two minutes...

只持续了6个月4天又17个小时

lasted only for six months, four days and 17 hours. 妈妈死于充血性心肌病

Ammi died of congestive cardiomyopathy.

她的心肌肥大影响到了健康

Her heart became too big for its own good.

2007年12月华盛顿

妈妈去世前要我承诺

Before dying, Ammi made me promise

我要像匝克尔一样过幸福的生活

that like Zakir, I would make a happy life for myself. 所以我必须去美国

That I would go to America.

然后我就到了...

And then I came here...

你最喜欢的城市旧金山

to your favourite city. San Francisco.

但这个城市很可怕非常可怕

And it was scary. Very scary.

哥哥她是哈西娜

Bhai, this is Hasina.

你好哥哥

Hello, bhai.

How are you?

希望你的旅程是舒适的

Hope your flight was comfortable.

你好

Hello.

来吧进去吧

Come on. Let's go in.

您好

Hello to you too.

匝克尔的妻子哈西娜

Zakir's wife, Hasina.

来自纽约的布鲁克林

She was from Brooklyn, New York.

她在当地的大学教心理学

She taught psychology in the university here.

她是首个发现...

She was the first to find out...

我患有亚斯伯格症自闭症的人

that I had Asperger's Syndrome.

我害怕新环境新的人

My fear of new places, new people.

我讨厌黄色和尖锐的声音

My hatred for the colour yellow and sharp sounds. 我与众不同的原因

The reason for me being so different...

只因为这个词

from everyone was defined in just two words...

亚斯伯格症自闭症

Asperger's Syndrome.

这给你

Take this.

你可以透过这看到东西

When you look through this...

就像看电视一样

it will be like watching TV.

电视?

TV?

这样到了新的地方你就不会害怕了

Then you won't be scared of new places or roads. 不会害怕?

不会的只需按这个键瞧...

No. Just press this button. See...

试试?

try?

我带哥哥加入了自闭症协会

I took bhai to the Autistic Society.

-嗨布莱南夫人 -嗨

- Hi, Mrs. Brennan. - Hi.

抱歉我

Sorry, I had.

布莱南夫人认为哥哥的情况

Mrs. Brennan there believes that bhai is better...

比大多数亚斯伯格症患者要好

than most people with Asperger's.

也许举止有些奇怪

Maybe in odd ways,

但至少他能表达自己的感受

but at least he can express his feelings.

我想你妈妈为此付出了很多匝克尔

And I think your Ammi had a lot to with it, Zakir.

-早上好 -早上好

- Good morning. - Good morning.

这就是我们的办公室

This is our office.

进来环境不错

Come in. Have a good look.

环境不错

Have a good look.

你在干嘛? 这边

What are you doing? Come this way.

刚到美国时我有什么呢?

What did I have when l came to America?

什么都没但今天呢?

Nothing. But today?

你自己看看

See for yourself.

我成了迈赫纳兹草本护肤品的最大经销商

I am the biggest dealer for Mehnaz Herbal Products. -因为这是美国 -美国

-Because this is America. - America.

在这你付出越多努力

Here, the harder you work,

就会收获越多成功

the more successful you get.

美国

America.

我很努力的工作现在轮到你了

I have worked very hard. Now, it's your turn.

-美国 -好吗?

- America. - Okay?

走吧? 来

Shall we? Come.

不是那边这边

Not that way. This way

美国

America.

来这就是我们所有产品...

Come. These are all our products and...

及其详细资料

these are the details.

会给你所有美容院的名字和地址

You will be given the names and addresses of all the salons.

你就挨个去推销明白吗?

You will go to every one of them and sell these. Understand? 不懂

No.

你会明白的

You will.

迈赫纳兹草本美容产品

Mehnaz Herbal Beauty Products.

迈赫纳兹

Mehnaz.

玫瑰精华面膜可以深层清洁肌肤去除污物

The rose water in the clay mask cleans and clarifies your skin... 让你容光焕发像个新婚新娘

and makes you glow like a newly-wed bride.

新婚新娘

A newly-wed bride.

这是全系列迈赫纳兹草本美容产品

Mehnaz Herbal Beauty Products. All of them.

迈赫纳兹草本美容产品

Mehnaz Herbal Beauty Products

会让你如新婚新娘般容光焕发

will make you glow like a newly-wed bride.

我离婚了

I'm divorced.

我们没有适合刚离婚的人的产品

We have nothing for the newly-divorced.

只擦一点粉刺霜是没用的

Just a pimple cream won't help.

你需要清洁面部和全身

You need to cleanse your face, and your system.

我想也许我只需要个男朋友

I think that maybe l just need a boyfriend.

噢不不你不需要男朋友

Oh, no, no. You don't need a boyfriend.

你需要这个还有贾马尔·高拓

You need this and Jamal Gota.

印度人用的泻药

Indian laxative.

这上面说七天内会收到产品

It says that the product will reach you in seven days. 我们说谎了

We're lying.

你们十天才能收到

It will reach you only in ten days.

走开!

Move!

快! 走开!

Come on! Move it!

快走开你这怪胎

Come on. Get out of the way, you freak.

不不不

No, no, no.

离开这走开

Get out of here. Come on.

嘿你们这些家伙别管他

Hey, you guys, just leave him alone.

别闹了

Stop it.

别闹了好吗? 走啊

Stop it, okay? Just go.

走啊拜托了

Go, please.

你还好吗?

Are you okay?

还害怕吗?

Are you scared?

没事的

It's okay.

听着恐惧并没有错

Look, there's nothing wrong with being scared. 只是别放大恐惧

Just don't make your fear so large...

否则会阻碍你实现目标

that it stops you from achieving your goal.

明白吗? 好了再见

Okay? All right, bye.

你好欢迎光临卡尔玛

Hello. Welcome to Karma.

我是这的经理

I'm the manager here.

有什么可以帮你的吗?

Can I help you?

噢天哪

Oh God.

我想你认出我了

I think you have recognised me.

没什么的别害羞

It's all right. Don't be shy.

我是瑞塔·辛姬前印度小姐

I am Rita Singh. Ex Miss lndia.

该死的吹风机

These blow-dryers.

我是瑞塔·辛姬前印度小姐

I am Rita Singh. Ex Miss India.

你老了

You look old.

你肯定是我出生前的印度小姐

You must have been Miss India before I was born. 对吧

Okay?

根据物理学的诱导理论

The theory of entrainment in Physics states that...

有些声音会让你的心跳加速

some specific sounds increase the rate of your heartbeat. 对我而言那就是曼迪拉

For me, Mandira that specific sound

你的笑声里满是这特别的声音

has always been the sound of your laughter.

你进来了呀?

So, you were coming here?

别在意瑞塔

Don't take it personally, Rita.

我希望你是来理发的

I hope you've come for a haircut.

-你的发质不错 -好的

- You have got great hair. - Okay.

-好的 -好的

- Okay. - Okay.

先预约吧

Take an appointment.

我的名字是里兹万·可汗可汗可汗

My name is Rizvan Khan. Khan, Khan.

也许我看起来有点怪怪的

I may look a little strange to you...

但那是因为我患有亚斯伯格综合症

but that's because I have Asperger's Syndrome.

这名字源自汉斯·艾斯博格博士

It's named after Dr. Hans Asperger.

但并不意味着我是疯子

That doesn't mean I'm mad.

噢不不不

Oh, no, no, no.

我智商很高

I'm very intelligent.

非常聪明非常聪明

Very smart. Very smart.

但有些事我还是不明白

But there are certain things I don't understand.

比如我去拜访某些人时

For instance, people say

他们会说 "请进里兹万

when I go to their houses, "Come, Rizvan...

把这当成自己的家"

think of it as your own house.''

但我怎能那样呢?

But how do I do that...

因为那又不是我家

when the house isn't mine?

我不明白为什么人们嘴上说一套

I don't understand why people say one thing

心里又想另一套

and think another.

我妈妈告诉我世上只有两种人

My Ammi would say there are only two kinds of people... 好人和坏人

in the world. Good people and bad people.

我是好人

I'm a good person.

我我做好事

I, I do good deeds.

我来这是为了销♥售♥迈赫纳兹草本美容产品I'm here to sell Mehnaz Herbal Beauty products.

我不知道该怎么推销

I don't know how to sell.

但我弟弟匝克尔说这是我的工作

But my brother Zakir tells me that's my job.

迈赫纳兹草本美容产品

Mehnaz Herbal Beauty products,

是非常好的产品

they are good products.

所有产品我都试用过了

I have tried them all on me.

所以我容光焕发

That's why my skin glows.

灿烂的就像新婚新娘一样

Shinning like a newly-wed bride.

请允许我... 允许我向你们介绍

Allow me... Allow me to show you...

所有迈赫纳兹草本美容产品

all the Mehnaz Herbal Beauty products, please.

可以吗?

May l?

可以说吧

相关主题
相关文档
最新文档