Right Here Waiting 此情可待 Oceans apart

Right Here Waiting 此情可待

Oceans apart, day after day, 远隔重洋,日复一日

and I slowly go insane. 我一步步走向疯狂。

I hear your voice on the line,电话里传来你的声音,

But it doesn't stop the pain. 但这无法让伤痛停止。

If I see you next to never, 倘若此生再难相见。

How can we say forever? 又怎能说和你长相厮守?

Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你去哪里,无论你做什么。

I will be right here waiting for you; 我会在一直这里等你。

Whatever it takes,无论命运怎样变迁,

Or how my heart breaks, 无论我多么心碎,

I will be right here waiting for you. 我会在一直这里等你。

I took for granted all the times 我一直坚信,

That I thought would last somehow. 我们一定能坚持到最后。

I hear the laughter, 听见你的笑声,

I taste the tears, 我尝到泪水的苦涩,

But I can't get near you now. 可是此刻却无法接近你。

Oh, can't you see it , baby, 哦你看不见吗,宝贝?

You've got me going crazy? 你让我陷入痴狂?

Wherever you go, whatever you do,无论你去哪里,无论你做什么,

I will be right here waiting for you; 我会在一直这里等你。

Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks,无论命运怎样变迁,无论我多么心碎,I will be right here waiting for you. 我会在一直这里等你。

I wonder how we can survive this romance.我想知道, 我们如何才能拯救这段感情?But in the end If I'm with you 但只要最终能和你在一起,

I'll take the chance. 我会奋不顾身。

Oh, can't you see it, baby, 哦你看不见吗,宝贝?

You've got me going crazy? 你让我陷入痴狂?

Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你去哪里,无论你做什么I will be right here waiting for you. 我会在一直这里等你。Whatever it takes无论命运怎样变迁,

Or how my heart breaks,无论我多么心碎。

I will be right here waiting for you.我会在一直这里等你!

Waiting for you.等候着你

歌手:Rod Stewart SAILINGRod Stewart

I am sailing, I am sailing home again 'cross the sea. 我在远航,我在远航,穿过海洋,再次回家。

I am sailing stormy waters, to be near you, to be free. 我在远航,穿越风暴,只为靠近你,只为自由。

I am flying, I am flying like a bird 'cross the sky. 我在飞翔,我在飞翔,像只小鸟,穿过天空。

I am flying passing high clouds, to be near you, to be free. 我在飞翔,穿过高高的云层,只为靠近你,只为自由。

Can you hear me, can you hear me, thru' the dark night far away? 你听得见我吗?你听得见我吗?穿越黑夜,在遥远的地方。

I am dying, forever crying, to be with you; who can say? 我已垂死,永远哭泣,只为陪伴你,谁能说?

Can you hear me, can you hear me, thru' the dark night far away? 你听得见我吗?你听得见我吗?穿越黑夜,在遥远的地方。

I am dying, forever, crying to be with you; who can say? 我已垂死,永远哭泣,只为陪伴你,谁能说?

We are sailing, we are sailing home again 'cross the sea. 我们远航,我们远航,穿越海洋,再次回家。

We are sailing stormy waters, to be near you, to be free. 我们远航,穿越风暴,只为靠近你,只为自由。

Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free. 哦,上帝,只为靠近你,只为自由。

Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free. 哦,上帝,只为靠近你,只为自由。

Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free. 哦,上帝,只为靠近你,只为自由。

Oh Lord哦,上帝……

相关文档
最新文档