疯狂动物城 Zootopia

疯狂动物城 Zootopia
疯狂动物城 Zootopia

疯狂动物城Zootopia

恐惧背叛和嗜血

Fear, treachery, blood lust.

数万年前支配着我们的世界Thousands of years ago these were the forces that ruled our world

那时食草动物惧怕食肉动物

A world where prey were scared of predators.

而食肉动物无法遏制的本能

And predators had an uncontrollable...

让他们捕猎残杀还有biological urge to maim, and maul, and...

流血血血

Blood! Blood! Blood!

和死亡

And.. Death!

那时世界分成两部分

Back then, the world was divided in two.

凶残的食肉动物和温顺的食草动物

Vicious predator, or meek prey.

凶残的

食肉动物

温顺的

食草动物

但我们也随着时间进化

But over time, we evolved,

将这原始野蛮的生活方式抛在身后and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.

现在食肉和食草动物和谐共处Now predator and prey live in harmony.

每只哺乳动物的未来都有了无限可能

And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.

我不用再缩在羊群里了

Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore.

英文的黑羊Black Sheep 等于中文的害群之马

我可以做宇航员

Instead, I can be an astronaut.

我不用再孤单地追捕狩猎了

I don't have to be a lonely hunter

anymore.

我可以追捕逃税的人

Today I can hunt for tax

exemptions.

我要做精算师

I'm gonna be an actuary.

我可以让世界更美好我要做

And I can make the world a better

place. I am going to be...

警察

A police officer!

兔子警察简直蠢透了

Bunny cop? That is the most

stupidest thing I ever heard!

眼界狭窄的当然觉得不可能

It may seem impossible to small

minds.

说的就是你吉迪恩·格雷

I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.

但是211英里外就是伟大的动物城

But, just 211 miles away, stands the

great city of Zootopia.

我们双方的祖先签订和平契约

Where our ancestors first joined

together in peace.

胡萝卜日才艺秀

正式宣布谁都能成就无限可能

And declared that anyone can be

anything!

谢谢大家晚安

Thank you and good night.

朱迪你想没想过

Judy, you ever wonder how

你妈妈和我为什么这么幸福吗

your mom and me got to be so darn

happy?

没有

Nope.

我们放弃了梦想安定了下来对

吗邦妮

Well, we gave up on our dreams,

and we settled. Right, Bon?

是啊斯图我们可安定了

Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled

hard.

这就是知足常乐朱迪

You see, that's the beauty of

complacency, Jude.

不尝试新的事物就绝不会失败

If you don't try anything new, you'll

never fail.

我挺喜欢尝试的

I like trying, actually.

亲爱的你爸爸是说

What your father means, hon,

成为警官对你来说非常难

is that it's gonna be difficult,

impossible even...

甚至是不可能的

for you to become a police officer.

是啊还从没有兔子做过警察

Right. There's never been a bunny

cop.

没有-兔子不做警察

- No. - Bunnies don't do that.

绝不会-绝不

Never. - Never.

那我就是第一个了

Well... Then I guess I'll have to be

the first one.

因为我要让世界更美好

Because I am gonna make the

world a better place!

或者这样

Or, heck, you know.

想让世界更美好吗

You wanna talk about making the

world a better place,

做个种胡萝卜的农民最好了

no better way to do it than

becoming a carrot farmer.

是啊你爸爸和我还有你275个兄弟姐妹

Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.

我们就是在改变世界

We're changing the world.

一根胡萝卜一根胡萝卜地拯救-可不是嘛

One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.

种胡萝卜是光荣的职业

Carrot farming is a noble profession.

只要把种子

Just pulling their seeds out

撒进土里

And one with the soil...

懂吗有梦想是好事

You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.

只要别陷进去就好

Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.

她去哪了

Where the heck'd she go?

把票给我

Give me your tickets right now,

不然揍扁你温顺的小屁股

or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.

住手吉迪恩

Cut it out, Gideon!

咩咩你要哭吗

Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?

听她的快住手-戏服不错小废物

You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.

你是活在什么地方

What crazy world are you living in 觉得兔子能当警察吗where you think a bunny could be a

cop?

乖乖把票还给他们

Kindly return my friend's tickets.

有种来拿但是小心点

Come and get them. But watch out.

因为我是狐狸

Cause I'm a fox,

你在那蠢货舞台剧上野说了

and like you said in your dumb

little stage play,

以前食肉动物吃食草动物

us predators used to eat prey.

杀手本能还在我们的DANA里

And that killer instinct's still in our

DANA.

那个应该是DNA

Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's

pronounced DNA.

我知道不用你告诉我崔维斯

Don't tell me what I know, Travis.

我不怕你吉迪恩

You don't scare me, Gideon.

现在怕了吗

Scared now?

看那鼻子抽的她怕了呢

Look at her nose twitch, she is

scared.

哭吧小兔兔哭吧

Cry, little baby bunny! Cry...

你就是不肯放弃是吧

Oh, you don't know when to quit,

do you?

你给我记住这一刻

I want you to remember this

moment

免得你再不安分

the next time you think you will

ever be...

忘了自己就是只种胡萝卜的蠢兔子

anything more than just a stupid

carrot-farming dumb bunny.

好重啊-你没事吧朱迪

That looks bad. - Are You okay,

Judy?

我没事给你

Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.

你把票拿回来了-你真棒朱迪

- Wow, you got our tickets! - You're

awesome, Judy.

吉迪恩·格雷真是胡说八道

Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't

know what he's talking about!

有件事他是说对了

Well, he was right about one thing.

我就是不肯放弃

I don't know when to quit.

动物城警官学校

听好了菜鸟们

Listen up, cadets.

动物城境内有12个独特的生态系

Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems

within its city limits.

15年后

比如冰原镇撒哈拉广场热带雨

林区

Tundratown, Sahara Square,

Rainforest District, to name a few.

正式上岗前

You're gonna have to

每个区域都要非常熟悉

master all of them before you hit

the streets.

不然呢就死了

Or guess what? You'll be dead!

炽热沙尘暴

Scorching sandstorm.

死了兔宝宝

You're dead, bunny bumpkin.

一千英尺攀高

One thousand foot fall.

死了胡萝卜头

You're dead, carrot face.

冰墙攀岩

Frigid ice wall.

死了小山妞

You're dead, farm girl.

大块头罪犯死了

Enormous criminal. You're dead.

死了死了死了

Dead. Dead. Dead.

脏马桶死了小毛球

Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt.

退学回家吧毛兔兔

Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.

从没有兔子当过警察-从没有There's never been a bunny cop. - Never.

从没有-种胡萝卜的蠢兔子

Never. - Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.

作为动物城的市长

As mayor of Zootopia,

我很荣幸地宣布哺乳动物选拔行动的

I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion initiative,

第一批警校学员已经毕业了

has produced its first police academy graduate.

本届毕业生代表警校第一位兔子警官

Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer...

朱迪·霍普斯

Judy Hopps.

头羊市长助理她的警徽Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge.

对了-谢谢

- Oh, yes, yes! - Thank you.

朱迪我很荣幸地

Judy, it is my great privilege

将你分配到动物城的中心

to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia...

一区市中心

Precinct One. City Center.

恭喜你霍普斯警官

Congratulations, Officer Hopps.

我不会让你失望的

I won't let you down.

这是我从小的梦想

This has been my dream since I was

a kid.

这是属于我们小动物的骄傲

You know, it's a real proud day for

us little guys.

头羊快点让开

Bellwether, make room, will you?

Come on.

好了霍普斯警官笑一个

Okay, Officer Hopps. Let's see those

teeth!

霍普斯警官看这里

Officer Hopps, look here.

我们真为你骄傲朱迪-也有点担

- We're real proud of you, Judy. -

Yeah, and scared too.

是啊-又骄傲又担心

- Yes. - Really, it's kind of a

proud-scared combo.

动物城啊那么远那么大

I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such

a big city.

爸妈我这辈子都在为这一刻努力

Guys, I've been working for this my

whole life.

我们知道我们是替你高兴也有

点害怕

We know. And we're just a little

excited for you, but terrified.

除了恐惧没什么好害怕的

The only thing we have to fear is

fear itself.

还有熊熊也要怕

And also bears. We have bears to

fear, too.

更不用说狮子和狼了-狼

Say nothing on lions, and wolves. -

Wolves?

黄鼠狼-你还和黄鼠狼玩过牌

Weasels. - You played cribbage

with a weasel once?

是啊他那作弊真是没底线

Yeah, he cheats like there's no

tomorrow.

说真的食肉动物都一样

You know what? Pretty much all

predators.

动物城全都是-斯图

and Zootopia is full of them. - Oh,

Stu.

狐狸是最差劲的

And foxes are the worst.

你爸爸说的有点道理

Yeah, actually, your father does

have a point there.

这是天生的还记得吉迪恩·格雷吗

It's in their biology. Remember

what happened with Gideon Grey?

我才九岁他是个混蛋刚好也是

只狐狸

When I was nine. Gideon Grey was

a jerk who happens to be a fox.

我认识的兔子里也有不少混蛋呢

I know plenty of bunnies who are

jerks.

是啊可不是可是以防万一

Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely.

But just in case,

我们给你弄了个爱心包

we made you a little care package

to take with you.

放了点点心-这是震狐器

I put some snacks in there. - This is

fox deterrent.

拿着挺放心的-驱狐喷雾

- Yeah, it's safe to have that. - This is

fox repellant.

又震慑又驱赶够了

The deterrent and the repellant,

that's all she needs.

看看这个-天哪

- Check this out! - Oh, for goodness sake!

不用带电狐器吧斯图

She has no need for a fox taser, Stu. 得了吧电狐器总能用得上

Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser?

好了好吧我带着这个好让你们消停

Well, okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking.

太棒了大家都开心

Terrific! Everyone wins!

进站列车终点动物城

Arriving, Zootopia Express.

好了得走了再见

Okay, gotta go. Bye!

我爱你们

I love you, guys.

爱你

Love you, too.

天哪要哭鼻子了

Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks.

斯图振作点

Oh, Stu. Pull it together.

大家再见

Bye everybody!

再见朱迪我爱你

Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!

再见

Bye!

动物城

我是夏奇羚欢迎来到动物城

I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia. 欢迎来到穿山甲公寓

And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms.

魅力四射的豪华公寓Luxury apartments with charm.

每月一次免费除虱钥匙别丢了

Complementary delousing once a

month. Don't lose your key!

谢谢

Thank you.

你们好我是朱迪新邻居-我们

声音可大了

- Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new

neighbour! - Yeah? Well, we're loud.

也不会道歉的

Don't expect us to apologize for it.

油油的墙

Greasy walls.

晃晃的床

Rickety bed.

疯癫的邻居

Crazy neighbors.

我喜欢

I love it!

别这样他先露的牙

Come on! He bared his teeth first!

你好

Excuse me!

在下面

Down here!

你好-我的天哪

- Hi. - O... M... Goodness!

还真找了只兔子啊

They really did hire a bunny.

天哪说实话

Ho-whop! I gotta tell you,

你比我想的还要可爱

you're even cuter than I thought

you'd be.

你可能不知道

Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know,

兔子可以互相说可爱

but a bunny can call another bunny

"Cute",

但是换了其他动物就有点...

but when other animals do it, that's

a little...

真抱歉我本杰明·爪豪斯

I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin

Clawhauser.

大家都以为我

The guy everyone thinks is

只是爱吃甜甜圈的软萌警察还给

你套刻板印象

just a flabby donut-loving cop,

stereotyping you.

没事的

No, it's okay.

你那里有个那个

You've actually got... there's a...

什么-脖子里领子上面

a what? - in your neck. The fold.

那个-你在这啊小坏蛋

- The... this... - Oh, there you went,

you little dickens!

我得去点名了哪边...

Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so

which way do I...

候补区在那边左侧-谢谢

- Oh, bull pen's over there to the left.

- Great. Thank you!

这小兔子会被生吞活剥的

That poor little bunny's gonna get

eaten alive.

我是霍普斯警官准备好让世界更

美好了吗

Officer Hopps. You ready to make

the world a better place?

全体都有

Attention!

好了好了都坐下

All right. All right. Everybody sit.

我这里有三件事

I've got three items on the docket.

首先来说屋子里的大象

First, we need to acknowledge the

elephant in the room.

[注释:显而易见的事]

弗朗辛生日快乐

Francine. Happy birthday.

第二件事

Number two.

有些新人我得介绍一下

There are some new recruits with us I should introduce,

我就不介绍了因为我不在乎

but I'm not going to because... I don't care.

最后有14起哺乳动物失踪案Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases.

全是食肉动物从大北极熊到小水獭

All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter.

市政厅天天追在我屁股后面

And City Hall is right up my tail to find them.

这是头等大事任务分配

This is priority number one. Assignments.

灰熊利牙迈尔德尔加多警官Officers Grizzoli, Fangmeyer, Delgato.

你们负责热带雨林区的失踪案Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District.

麦克角犀威兹狼法德警官Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard.

你们负责撒哈拉广场区

Your teams take Sahara Square.

河马金斯吼洛夫象克鼻警官冰原镇

Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown.

最后第一只兔子霍普斯警官And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps.

交通协管解散

Parking duty. Dismissed.

交通协管Parking duty?

局长牛局长

Chief? Chief Bogo?

长官你说有14起哺乳动物失踪案

Sir. You said there were fourteen

missing mammal cases.

所以呢-我可以负责一起

So? - So I can handle one.

您可能忘了我毕业时是班里第一

You probably forgot but, I was top

of my class at the academy.

没忘就是不在乎

Didn't forget. Just don't care.

长官我可不是只吉祥物

Sir, I'm not just some token bunny.

那一天开100张停车罚单应该没问

Well then, writing a hundred tickets

a day should be easy.

100张我才不开100张呢

100 tickets. I'm not gonna write

100 tickets.

我要开200张中午之前

I'm gonna write 200 tickets. Before

noon.

随时停车

中午之前200张

Two hundred tickets before noon!

201张

看着点路狐狸

Hey, watch where you're going, fox!

他去哪了

Where'd he go?

我不知道你大白天的

Listen. I know what you're doing

出来晃悠什么呢

skulking around during daylight

hours,

但我不想惹麻烦快走吧

but I don't want any trouble in here.

So hit the road!

我也不是想找麻烦的

I'm not looking for any trouble

either, sir...

我只想买个大冰棍给我儿子

I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop.

For my little boy.

要红的还是蓝的

You want the red, or the blue, pal?

我真是

I'm such a...

行了孩子回去吧

Oh, come on, kid. Back up.

听我说-怎么了

Listen, buddy. - what?

你那边没有给狐狸开的冰淇淋店吗

There aren't any fox ice cream

joints in your part of town?

有啊有只是我儿子

No, no. There are, there are. It's just,

my boy,

这只小傻狐狸特别迷大象

this goofy little stinker, he loves all

things elephant.

长大了也想当大象

He wants to be one when he grows

up.

多可爱啊

Isn't that adorable?

我怎么忍心让他梦想破灭呢

Who the heck am I to crush his

little dreams, huh? Right?

你是不识字吗狐狸看这个

Look, you probably can't read, fox,

but the sign says

我们有权拒绝提供服务

we reserve the right to refuse

service to anyone!

快走吧

So beat it.

后面都等着呢

You're holding up the line.

你好不好意思

Hello. Excuse me.

你也和其他人一样

Hey, you're gonna have to

得排队等着交通协管

wait your turn like everyone else, meter maid.

其实我是警员

Actually, I'm an officer.

就问一下

Just have a quick question.

你的顾客们知道

Are your customers aware they're getting

吃的饼干和冰淇淋里有鼻涕吗snot and mucus with their cookies and cream?

你说什么呢

What are you talking about?

我不想惹麻烦

Well. I don't wanna cause you any trouble,

但是不戴鼻套盛冰淇淋

but I believe scooping ice cream with

是严重违反健康条例的

an ungloved trunk is a class 3 health code violation.

这也不是小事了

Which is kind of a big deal.

当然如果你肯戴上

Of course I could let you off

我是可以给你个警告了事

with a warning if you were to glove those trunks

而且还得给这位

and... I don't know... finish selling this...

爸爸和他儿子卖一根什么

nice dad and his son a... What was it?

大冰棒拜托了

A Jumbo-Pop. Please. 大冰棒

A Jumbo-Pop.

-15块-非常感谢谢谢你

- $15. - Thank you so much. Thank

you.

不会吧

Oh no, are you kidding me...

忘带钱包了

I don't have my wallet!

真是就差忘带脑袋了

I'd lose my head if it weren't

attached to my neck.

真是啊天哪不好意思

That's the truth. Oh, boy. I'm sorry,

pal.

大概是你最糟的生日了

Gotta be about the worst birthday

ever.

别生我的气谢谢你

Please don't be mad at me. Thanks

anyway.

不用找了

Keep the change.

警官真是感恩戴德

Officer, I can't thank you enough.

太好了怎么回报你啊

So kind. Really. Can I pay you back?

不用我请了

Oh, no. My treat.

主要是听到别人

It's just, you know it burns me up

对狐狸有偏见我就受不了

to see folks with such backward

attitudes towards foxes.

我只是想说

I just want to say you're

你是位好父亲口才真棒

a great dad and just a real articulate

fella.

真是过奖了

Well, that is high praise.

我也很少遇到不看低我的人

It's rare that I find someone so

non-patronizing.

警官你叫-霍普斯你是

Officer? - Hopps. Mr..?

王尔德尼克·王尔德

Wilde. Nick Wilde.

你呢小家伙长大了想做大象吗

And you, little guy. You wanna be an

elephant when you grow up?

那就去做大象好了这是动物城

You be an elephant. Because this is

Zootopia.

谁都能成就无限可能

Anyone can be anything.

我总这么跟他说

I tell him that all the time.

好了给你双爪抱住

All right, here you go. Two paws.

看这笑脸生日快乐真开心

Yeah. Oh, look at that smile, that's a

happy birthday smile!

好了嘟嘟两声道个别吧

All right, give her a little bye-bye

toot-toot.

再见了-再见

- Bye, now! - Goodbye!

小大象

Hey, little toot-toot...

鼠曼兄弟银行

爪子冰棍

Pawpsicles.

来吃爪子冰棍

Get your Pawpsicles.

爪子冰棍

木材送到了-怎么这个颜色

- Lumber delivery. - What's with the

color?

颜色这是红木

The color? Uh... it's redwood.

39 40 给你

39, 40, there you go.

装小孩真厉害大家伙

Way to work that diaper, big guy.

不跟爸爸吻别吗

No kiss bye-bye for daddy?

再敢亲我我把你脸咬下来

You kiss me tomorrow, I'll bite your face off!

再见

Ciao.

我为你出头你却骗了我

Well, I stood up for you, and you lied to me.

骗子

You liar!

这叫智取亲爱的

It's called a hustle, Sweetheart.

我可不是骗子他才是

And I'm not the liar. He is.

好了狡猾的尼克你被捕了

All right, Slick-Nick. You're under arrest.

真的吗为什么

Really? For what?

我也不清楚无证经营食品吗Gee, I don't know. How about selling food without a permit?

跨区运输未申报商品Transporting undeclared commerce across borough lines?

虚假广告-许可证商品申报凭证- False advertizing. - Permit. Receipt of declared commerce.

我没做虚假广告再会

And I didn't falsely advertize anything. Take care.

你跟老鼠说冰棒棍是红木的

You told that mouse the Pawpsicle sticks were redwood!

是啊红色的木头简称就是

That's right. Red wood. With a space in the middle. 红木

Wood that is red.

你动不了我的萝卜头

You can't touch me, Carrots.

我从小就开始这么干了

I've been doing this since I was

born.

不许再叫我萝卜头

You're gonna wanna refrain from

calling me Carrots.

我的错我只是觉得你

My bad. I just naturally assumed

you came...

肯定是从遍地胡萝卜的屯里来的吧

from some little carrot-choked

Podunk. No?

不不

Uh, no.

鹿溪才是屯我在兔窝镇长大

Podunk is in Deerbrooke county

and I grew up in Bunnyburrow.

来听听这个故事你熟不熟

Okay. Tell me if this story sounds

familiar.

天真的小山妞成绩好有理想

Naive little hick with good grades

and big ideas

就觉得我得去动物城

decides "Hey, look at me, I'm gonna

move to Zootopia...

食肉和食草动物和平相处还一起

唱山歌

where predators and prey live in

harmony and sing Kumbaya!"

结果呢哎呀他们关系并不好

Only to find, whoopsie, we don't all

get along.

做大城市警察的梦想

And that dream of becoming a big

city cop,

哎呀呀成了交通协管

double whoopsie, she's a meter

maid.

还有哎呀呀呀

And whoopsie number three-sie,

没人关心她和她的梦想

no one cares about her or her

dreams.

梦想很快就破灭了

And soon enough those dreams die,

然后身体和精神都消沉下去

and our bunny sinks into emotional

and literal squalor

只能住在桥洞里

living in a box under a bridge.

终于发现自己只能选择回家

Till finally she has no choice but to

go back home

夹着自己那条

with that cute fuzzy wuzzy

毛茸茸的小尾巴变成了

little tail between her legs to

become...

你是兔窝镇的对吧

You're from Bunnyburrow, is that

what you said?

种胡萝卜的农民

So how about a carrot farmer?

听着不错吧

That sound about right?

小心点不然就不止是你的梦想被

碾碎了

Be careful now, or it won't just be

your dreams getting crushed.

没人能告诉我做什么不做什么

No one tells me what I can or can't

be.

尤其是个没胆量的混球

Especially not some jerk who never

had the guts to

只知道智取爪子冰棍

try to be anything more than a

Pawpsicle hustler.

好了

All right, look.

大家来到动物城

Everyone comes to Zootopia

觉得能成就无限可能

thinking they can be anything they want.

其实不行你只能成为自己Well, you can't. You can only be what you are.

狐狸狡猾兔子蠢

Sly fox. Dumb bunny.

我不蠢

I'm not a dumb bunny.

好吧这也不是湿水泥

Right. And that's not wet cement. 你做不了真正的警察的

You'll never be a real cop.

做交通协管倒是挺不错

You're a cute meter maid, though. 没准能做督察员呢加油

Maybe a supervisor one day. Hang in there.

爸爸妈妈

一人份胡萝卜

爸爸妈妈-看她亲爱的

- Oh, hey, it's my parents! - Oh, there she is! Hi, Sweetheart!

你好啊厉害的朱迪

Hey there, Jude the Dude.

第一天做警察怎么样

How was your first day on the force?

可棒了-跟想的一样吗

- It was real great! - Yeah? Everything you ever hoped?

当然了还有呢

Absolutely. And more.

大家都可好了我觉得

Everyone's so nice, and I feel like... 自己真的有点成就

I'm really making a difference.

等等天哪邦妮

Wait a second. Holy cranks, Bonnie. 看看-我的天哪

- Look at that! - Oh, my sweet

heaven!

朱迪你是交通协管吗

Judy, are you a meter maid?

这个只是暂时的

Oh, this.. No! Oh, no. This is just a

temporary thing..

警局最安全的工作-她不是真警察

- It's the safest job on the force! -

She's not a real cop!

祈祷终于有回音了-赞美主

- Our prayers have been answered!

- Glorious day!

交通协管交通协管交通协管

Ho-ho, meter maid, meter maid,

meter maid!

爸爸爸爸-交通协管

- Dad! Dad! - Meter maid!

今天很漫长了我得

You know what, it's been a really

long day, I should...

你休息吧-好好协管交通去吧

- You get some rest. - Those meters

aren't gonna maid themselves.

再见-再见

Bye-bye. - Bye-bye.

兔子快关了那丧气的歌

Hey, bunny! Turn down that

depressing music!

别烦交通协管没听她说话吗

Leave the meter maid alone, didn't

you hear her conversation?

她觉得自己是废物-闭嘴

- She feels like a failure! - Oh, shut

up!

你闭嘴-你闭嘴

- You shut up! - You shut up!

你闭嘴-明天又是新的一天

- You shut up! - Tomorrow is

another day.

是啊还可能更糟呢

Yeah, but it might be worse!

我才超了30秒

I was 30 seconds over!

你真厉害姑娘

Yeah, you're a real hero, lady.

我妈妈说她想让你去死

My mommy says she wishes you

were dead.

土包子我交的税养的你

Uncool rabbit, my tax dollars pay

your salary.

我是真的警察我是真的警察

I am a real cop. I am a real cop.

我是真的警察我是真的警察

I am a real cop. I am a real cop.

你兔子

Hey, you! Bunny!

先生您如果有意见

Sir, if you have a grievance

可以去交通法庭起诉

you may contest recitation in traffic

court.

你说什么呢我的店

What are you talking about?! My

shop!

刚被抢了看他跑了

It was just robbed! Look, he's

getting away!

你是警察吗

Well, are you a cop or not?

是啊是啊不用担心先生交给

Yes! Yes! Don't worry, sir, I got this!

站住

Stop!

我是警察站住

Stop in the name of the law!

来抓我啊毛尾巴

Catch me if ya' can, cottontail!

小心

Coming through!

我是麦克角警官发现违法行为

This is officer McHorn. We got a

10-31.

交给我霍普斯警官我在追了

I got dibs! Officer Hopps, I am in pursuit!

小啮齿城

你站住

You! Freeze!

交通协管等真的警察来吧

Hey, meter maid! Wait for the real cops!

字幕

Stop!

抱歉借过抱歉对不起

Sorry! Coming through. Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon.

再见了平脚怪

Bon voyage, flatfoot!

站住-吃个甜甜圈吧条子

- Stop right there! - Have a donut, coppa!

大甜甜圈

老鼠家饭店

天哪看到那豹纹打底裤了吗

Oh my god, did you see those leopard print jeggings?

发型好棒-谢谢

I love your hair. - Thank you.

来找爸爸吧

Come to papa!

好了您得跟其他人一眼排队Okay. You're gonna have to be patient and wait in line

耐心等水獭顿太太好吗

just like everyone else, Mrs. Otterton. Okay?

黄鼠狼上门了-霍普斯

- I popped the weasel! - Hopps!

牛局长

擅离职守引发公众恐慌Abandoning your post. Inciting a scurry. 危及啮齿动物生命

Reckless endangerment of

rodents...

但说句公道话

But, to be fair,

你确实阻止了个恶棍

you did stop a master criminal

偷走两袋发霉的洋葱

from stealing two dozen moldy

onions.

抱歉长官这些不是洋葱

Hate to disagree with you, sir, but

those aren't onions.

这些是藏红花属植物午夜嚎叫[拉

丁文]

Those are a crocus variety called

midnicampum holicithias.

是C类药用植物长官

They're a class C botanical, sir.

我家那里

Well, I grew up in a family

都流行种植业

where plant husbandry was kind of

a thing...

闭上你的小嘴-长官我抓住了坏

- Shut your tiny mouth now! - Sir, I

got the bad guy.

这是我的工作

That's my job.

你的工作是开违章停车罚单

Your job is putting tickets on

parked cars!

局长水獭顿夫人又来找你了

Chief, Mrs. Otterton's here to see

you again.

现在不行-我只想知道你是不是

Not now. - okay, I Just need to

know if You want to...

这次见见她好像挺伤心-现在不

- take it this time she seems really

upset... - Not now!

长官我不想做交通协管

Sir. I don't wanna be a meter maid,

我想做真的警察

I wanna be a real cop.

你以为市长把你分过来时

Do you think the mayor asked what

I wanted...

问过我想要什么吗-可是长官

when he assigned You to me? - But,

sir...

生活不是卡通音乐剧

Life isn't some cartoon musical

只要唱唱跳跳的然后无聊的梦

where you sing a little song, and

your insipid dreams...

就奇迹般地成真了放手吧

magically come true! So let it go.

牛局长拜托了五分钟就好

Chief Bogo, please! Five minutes of

your time, please.

抱歉长官我想拦住她但是太滑

I'm sorry sir. I tried to stop her,

she's super slippery.

我得坐一坐

I gotta go sit down.

夫人我说了我们已经尽力了

Ma'am, as I've told you, we're doing

everything we can.

我丈夫失踪十天了

My husband has been missing for

ten days.

他叫艾米特·水獭顿-我知道

His name is Emmitt Otterton. - Yes.

I know.

是花匠我们有两个孩子

He's a florist. We have 2 beautiful

children.

他不会凭空消失的

He would never just disappear.

夫人我们的警探都很忙

Ma'am, our detectives are very

busy.

拜托了肯定有人能找到艾米特的

Please. There's gotta be somebody to find my Emmitt.

水獭顿夫人-我能找到

Mrs. Otterton. - I will find him.

谢谢你保佑你小兔子

Thank you! Bless you, bless you, little bunny!

拿着这个找到我的艾米特

Take this. Find my Emmitt.

带他回来见我和孩子们摆脱了Bring him home to me and my babies. Please.

水獭顿夫人请在外面等

Mrs. Otterton. Please wait out here.

好啊太感谢你们两个了

Of course. Oh, thank you both so much!

稍等

One second.

你被炒了-什么为什么

- You're fired. - What? Why?

违抗命令我要打开门Insubordination! Now. I'm going to open this door,

然后你告诉那水獭

and you're going to tell that Otter

你之前是交通协管有严重妄想症you're a former meter maid with delusion of grandeur,

不能接这个案子

who will not be taking the case.

我听说霍普斯警官接了案子

I just heard Officer Hopps is taking the case!

头羊市长助理

Assistant Mayor Bellwether!

哺乳动物选拔行动真的有了成效The Mammal Inclusion Initiative is really starting to pay off.

狮心市长肯定高兴坏了

Mayor Lionheart is just gonna be so jazzed! 先别告诉市长吧

No, let's not tell the mayor just yet.

信息发送成功好了

And I sent it, and it is done, so I did

do that.

我觉得这下案子有把握了

All right, well, I'd say the case is in

good hands.

我们小动物就得互相照应

Us little guys really need to stick

together, right?

才能羊眉兔气-真逗

like glue. - Good one.

有问题就打我电话好吗

Just call me if you ever need

anything. Okay?

我就是你在市政厅的朋友

You've always got a friend at City

Hall,

好了朱迪再见

Judy. All right! Bye-bye!

谢谢你女士

Thank you, ma'am!

我给你48小时

I will give you 48 hours.

太棒了

Yes!

也就是两天时间内找到艾米特·水

獭顿-好

- That's two days to find Emmitt

Otterton. - Okay.

但是找不到你就得辞职

But...you strike out, you resign.

好吧成交

Okay. Deal.

很好爪豪斯会把完整的案宗给你

Splendid. Clawhauser will give you

the complete case file.

给你失踪的水獭

Here you go. One missing otter.

动物城警局

失踪哺乳动物报告

就这么点-就是说呀

- That's it? - Yikes!

这是我见过的最薄的案宗了线

索无

That is the smallest case file I've

ever seen. Leads, none.

目击证人无

Witnesses, none.

而且你现在还进不了电脑系统所

And you're not in the computer

system yet, so...

资源无

Resources, none!

希望你没把自己的前途

Hoo, I hope you didn't stake your

career

都赌在这个案子上

on cracking this one.

好吧最后出现的地点

Okay. Last known sighting.

最后出现地点

可以借我用一下吗谢谢

Can I just borrow? Thank you.

爪子冰棒-作案凶器

- Pawpsicle? - The murder weapon!

"来尝尝爪子冰棒" -没错因为那

- "Get your Pawpsicle"... - Yeah!

Cause that...

那是什么意思

What does that mean?

意思是我有线索了

It means I have a lead.

你好又是我-是嘟嘟警官啊

- Hi! Hello! It's me again! - Hey! It's

Officer Toot-Toot.

不我是霍普斯警官

No. Actually it's Officer Hopps,

我要问你几个问题是关于一个案

子的

and I'm here to ask you some

questions about a case.

怎么了交通协管

What happened, meter maid?

有人把交通锥标偷走了吗

Did someone steal a traffic cone?

不是我干的

It wasn't me.

萝卜头你会把宝宝吵醒的

Hey, Carrots, you're gonna wake the baby.

我要去工作了

I gotta get to work.

这很重要先生

This is important, sir.

你那十块钱的爪子冰棒可以等一会再卖

I think your ten dollars worth of Pawpsicles can wait.

小家伙我一天挣两百块呢

I make 200 bucks a day, fluff.

从我12岁起一年365天无休365 days a year, since I was 12.

时间就是金钱让开

And time is money. Hop along.

请你看一下这张照片

Please just look at the picture.

水獭顿先生手里的爪子冰棒是你卖给他的吧

You sold Mr. Otterton that Pawpsicle, right?

你认识他吗-没有我不认识的人

Do You know him? - I know everybody.

而且我还知道某处的一家玩具店And I also know that somewhere

丢了一个毛绒玩具

there's a toy store missing its stuffed animal,

所以你赶紧回盒子里待着吧

so why don't you get back to your box?

好吧看来你是敬酒不吃吃罚酒Fine. Then we'll have to do this the hard way.

你把我的婴儿车锁住了吗

Did you just boot my stroller?

尼古拉斯·王尔德你被捕了

Nicholas Wilde, you are under

arrest.

理由呢伤害你的感情吗

For what? Hurting your feelings?

偷税漏税

Felony tax evasion.

从你12岁开始每年365天

Yeah.. 200 dollars a day, 365 days a

year,

每天200块

since you were 12...

一共是20年所以乘以20

that's two decades, so times twenty,

也就是146万应该没错吧

which is 1,460,000, I think.

虽然我只是只蠢兔子

I mean, I am just a dumb bunny,

不过我们很会算数[繁殖]

but we are good at multiplying.

总而言之在你的税务报表上

Anyway, according to your tax

forms,

你申报了让我看看零元的税

you reported, let me see here, zero!

倒霉的是

Unfortunately,

税收表格上作假是重罪

lying on a federal form is a

punishable offense.

要判刑5年-空口无凭

- 5 years jail time. - Well, it's my

word against yours.

小家伙从我12岁起

200 bucks a day, fluff,

每年365天每天200块

365 days a year, since I was twelve.

其实呢我都录下来了

Actually it's your word against

yours.

如果你想要这支笔你就得帮我找

And if you want this pen you're

going to help me

这只失踪的水獭不然的话

find this poor missing otter, or the

only place

你就只能在监狱的食堂里卖冰棒了

you'll be selling Pawpsicles is the

prison cafeteria.

这叫智取亲爱的

It's called a hustle, sweet heart.

她把你给耍了

She hustled you.

好个智取

She hustled you good!

你现在是警察了尼克

You're a cop now, Nick.

给你张贴纸你会用得上的

You're gonna need one of these.

祝你和小毛球合作愉快

Have fun working with the fuzz!

开始交代吧

Start talking.

我不知道他在哪我只看到他往哪

去了

I don't know where he is, I only saw

where he went.

棒极了走吧

Great, let's go!

那地方可不适合可爱的小兔兔

It's not exactly a place for a cute

little bunny.

不许说我可爱上车-好吧你说

了算

- Don't call me cute, get in the car. -

Okay. You're the boss.

你好

Hi. Hello?

我是你好

I'm... Hello?

你好你好

Hello? Hello?

你好我是

Hello! My name is...

我现在就得打断你

You know, I'm gonna hit the pause button right there.

因为我们不需要兔子童子军曲奇饼了

Cause we're all good on bunny scout cookies.

Uh, no.

我是动物城警局的霍普斯警官

I'm Officer Hopps, ZPD.

我在寻找一只失踪的哺乳动物

I'm looking for a missing mammal... 艾米特·水獭顿就是这位

Emmitt Otterton. Right here.

他曾经是这里的常客

He may have frequented this establishment?

没错老艾米特

Yeah, old Emmitt!

好几周没见到他了

Haven't seen him in a couple of weeks.

但是你应该找他的瑜伽教练谈谈But hey, you should talk to his yoga instructor.

我很乐意带你们到后面去

I'd be happy to take you back.

非常感谢

Oh, thank you so much,

真是非常非常感谢你这真是

I'd appericiate that more than you can imagine, it'd be such...

你没穿衣服

Oh! You are naked..

当然我们这里是自然主义俱乐部Oh, for sure. We're a naturalist club! 没错在动物城谁都能成就无限可

Yeah. In Zootopia anyone can be

anything.

这些人他们就喜欢光着

These guys, they be naked.

南吉就在欢乐池的另一边

Nangi's just on the other side of the

Pleasure Pool.

天啊这里让你觉得别扭吗

Oh boy. Does this make you

uncomfortable?

因为你要是觉得别扭的话现在放

弃还不丢人

Because if so, there's no shame in

calling it quits.

很丢人

Yes, there is.

这才像话

Boy, that's the spirit.

没错有些哺乳动物认为自然主义

很奇怪

Yeah, some mammals say the

naturalist life is weird.

可你知道什么才是奇怪吗

But you know what I say is weird?

动物穿衣服才奇怪呢找到她了

Clothes on animals! Here we go!

你们也看到了南吉是头大象

As you can see, Nangi is an

elephant,

所以她一定会记得所有细节

so she'll totally remember

everything.

南吉

Hey, Nangi.

他们要问你几个水獭艾米特的问题

These dudes have some questions

about Emmitt the otter.

Who?

艾米特·水獭顿

Emmitt Otterton.

他上你的瑜伽课上了六年了

Been coming to your yoga class for

like six years.

我不记得这只河狸

I have no memory of this beaver.

其实他是只水獭

He's an otter, actually.

他几周前的周三来过记得吗

He was here a couple of

Wednesdays ago. Remember?

不记得

No.

他穿了一件绿色的针织毛衣背心

Yeah, he was wearing a green cable

knit sweater vest,

还有一条新买的夸特卫宽松裤

and a new pair of Quarterway

slacks.

还系了条佩斯利花纹领带漂亮的

温莎结

Oh, and a Paisley tie, sweet

Windsor knot.

可帅了记得吗南吉-不记得

real tight. Remember That, Nangi?

- No.

没错咱们俩一块送他出去的

Yeah, and we both walked him out,

然后他上了一辆银边的白色旧车

and he got into this big old white

car with a silver trim.

那车该送修了

Needed a tune up.

第三个汽缸都不打火了记得

吗南吉

The third cylinder wasn't firing.

Remember that, Nangi?

不记得

No.

你不会恰好记得车牌号码吧

You didn't happen to catch the

licence plate number?

记得吗-当然

Did you? - Oh, for sure.

车牌是29THD03

It was 2-9-T-H-D-0-3.

03 你提供了很多有用的信息谢谢

0-3. Wow, this is a lot of great info. Thank you.

我就说南吉的记忆力好的很嘛Told you Nangi has a mind like a steel trap.

真希望我也能有大象这么好的记忆力

I wish I had a memory like an elephant.

迷泉绿洲

我玩的很开心你就不用谢我了Well, I had a ball. You are welcome for the clue.

既然傻瓜都能查到车牌号码

And seeing as any moron can run a plate,

那么我就拿上笔跟你道别了

I will take that pen and bid you adieu.

车牌号我查不了车牌号

The plate. I can't run a plate.

我还进不了电脑系统

I'm not in the system yet.

请把笔给我-你刚才说什么

Give me The pen, please. - What was it You said?

傻瓜都能查车牌号

Any moron can run a plate?

要是这里有个傻瓜

Gosh, if only there were a moron around

能干这件事就好了

who were up to the task.

兔子我已经照你说的做了Rabbit, I did what you asked.

你不能永远抓着我不放

You can't keep me on the hook forever.

不会永远的Not forever.

我只剩36个小时来破案了

Well, I only have 36 hours left to

solve this case.

你到底能不能查车牌号

So can you run the plate or not?

我刚想起来我有个朋友在车管所

工作

Actually, I just remembered, I have

a pal at the DMV.

车管所

闪电是这里最快的人

Flash is the fastest guy in there.

你要办事找他就对了

You need something done, he's on

it.

希望如此

I hope so.

我们的时间真的很紧每一分钟都

很重要

We are really fighting the clock and

every minute counts.

等等他们全都是树獭吗

Wait. They're all sloths?

你说会很快的

You said this was going to be quick!

怎么就因为他是树獭

What, are you saying just because

he's a sloth

他就快不起来吗

he can't be fast?

不是谁都能成就无限可能吗

I thought in Zootopia anyone could

be anything.

闪电闪电数你最快

Flash, Flash, Hundred Yard Dash!

哥们见到你真高兴

Buddy, it's nice to see you.

我也很高兴见到你

Nice to... see you... too.

闪电给你介绍一下我的朋友

Hey, Flash, I'd love you to meet my

friend.

亲爱的我忘了你叫什么名字了

Ah... Darlin, I've forgotten your

name.

我是朱迪·霍普斯警官你好吗

Officer Judy Hopps, ZPD. How are

you?

I am...

过得

doing... just..

挺好-还不错

Fine? - As well..as..I can..be...

有什么-坚持住

What... - Hang in there.

可以-我希望你可以帮我查一个车

can I...do... - Well, I was hoping You

could run a plate...

帮你-我希望你可以

for you... - Well, I was hoping You

could...

的吗

...today?

我希望你可以帮我们查一个车牌号

Well, I was hoping you could run a

plate for us.

我们真的很着急

We are in a really big hurry.

-当然车牌号码是-29T

- Sure... What's the...plate... - 2-9-T...

-什么-29THD03

number? - 2-9-T-H-D-0-3

- 2...9... - T-H-D-0-3.

T -HD3

T... - H-D-0-3

H -D3

H... - D-0-3

D -3

D... - 0-3

- 0... - 3!

闪电想听个笑话吗-不要

- Hey, Flash. Wanna hear a joke? - No!

好啊

Sure.

骆驼为什么会有三个驼峰

What do you call a three-humped camel?

我不知道骆驼为什么

I don't know. What do you call...

有三个驼峰-会有三个驼峰

Three-humped camel. - a Three-humped...camel?

怀孕了

Pregnant.

哈哈没错很好笑很好笑

Ha ha. Yes, very funny, very funny! 我们能不能认真工作

Can we please just focus on the task?

等等等等

Wait, wait!

普莉希拉-不

- Priscilla! - Oh, no!

什么事闪电-骆驼

Yes...Flash? - What...do..

不-为什么会有

No... - You call...

三个驼峰

A three-humped camel?

怀孕了好了棒极了我们知道了Pregnant! Okay! Great! We got it!

求求你-三个驼峰

Please just... - three...humped...

车牌号29THD03

动物城哺乳动物车管所

车主冰原镇豪华轿车服务公司

地址动物城冰原镇755常青街给-好的好的快谢谢

- Here...you... - Yes! Yeah, yeah!

Hurry, thank you!

-29THD03 -你

- 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. - ...go.

注册在病源镇豪华轿车服务公司

It's registered to Tundratown Limo

Service.

水獭顿坐豪华轿车走了这辆车在

病源镇

A limo took Otterton! And the

limo's in Tundratown!

就在病源镇

It's in Tundratown!

好个智取哥们我爱你我欠你的

Way to hustle, bud. I love you. I owe

you.

快走我们得赶在下班高峰期前

Hurry! We gotta beat the rush hour

and...

已经是晚上了

It's night?!

锁门了棒极了

Closed. Great.

冰原镇豪华轿车服务公司

我敢说你没有搜索令吧

And I will betcha you don't have a

warrant to get in, hmm?

该死真是扫兴-你故意把耽误了

我一天

- Darn it. It's a bummer. - You

wasted the day on purpose.

女士我戴着假警徽

Ma'am, I have a fake badge.

我绝不会妨碍你假装调查的

I would never impede your pretend

investigation.

这不是假装调查

It's not a pretend investigation!

看看到他了吗这只水獭失踪了

Look, see? See him? This otter is

missing.

那他们应该派个真警察去找他

Well, then they should have gotten

a real cop to find him.

你什么毛病看到我失败

What is your problem? Does seeing

me fail

能让你对自己悲哀的生活感觉好些

somehow make you feel better

about your own sad, miserable life?

是的当然了

It does, 100 %.

既然你没有搜索令

Now, since you're sans warrant.

那咱们两清了吧

I guess we're done?

好吧两清了给你笔

Fine. We are done. Here's your pen.

首先你丢东西的动作真像兔子

First off, you throw like a bunny.

其次你真是个输不起的家伙

Second, you're a very sore loser.

回头见了毛茸茸警官可惜都结

束了

See you later, Officer Fluff. So sad

this is over.

真希望能多帮上你点忙

I wish I could have helped more.

问题是

The thing is,

有正经的理由就不需要搜查令

you don't need a warrant if you

have probable cause,

我非常确定我见到了

and I'm pretty sure I saw a...

一只贼眉鼠眼的家伙翻过了栅栏

shifty lowlife climbing the fence.

所以你还真帮了不少忙走吧

So you're helping plenty! Come on!

29THD03 就是这辆了

2-9-T-H-D-0-3! This is it!

北极熊毛

Polar bear fur.

天啊-什么怎么了

- Oh my God! - What? What?

杰里·沃尔的《丝绒烟斗》

The Velvety Pipes of Jerry Vole!

但是是CD 现在谁还听CD啊

But on CD. Who still uses CDs?

萝卜头如果水獭在这待过他肯定非常难受

Carrots, if your otter was here, he had a very bad day.

那些是爪痕

Those are claw marks.

你见过这样的情况吗

You ever seen anything like this?

没有-等下看

- No. - Oh, wait. Look!

是他艾米特·水獭顿他肯定来过这儿

This is him. Emmitt Otterton. He was definitely here.

你觉得出了什么事

What do you think happened?

不好等一下北极熊毛

Oh no, wait a minute. Polar bear fur...

鼠帮音乐高档杯子

Rat-pack music. Fancy cup.

我知道这是谁的车了赶快走

I know whose car this is, we gotta go!

什么是谁的车

What? Whose car is it?

冰原镇里最可怕的黑帮老大

The most feared crime boss in Tundratown.

他叫大先生

They call him Mr. Big,

他不喜欢我所以我们快走吧

and he does not like me. So we gotta go!

我不走这是犯罪现场I'm not leaving, this is a crime

scene.

要是大先生发现我在这儿

Well, it's gonna be an even bigger

crime scene...

就会变成更惨烈的犯罪现场

if Mr. Big finds me here,

马上走

so we're leaving right now.

雷蒙德那是凯文吧好久不见

Raymond! And is that Kevin? Long

time, no see.

提到"不见" 你们就当没见过我行

And speaking of no see, how about

you forget you saw me?

看在往日的情面上

For old times sake?

不行

That's a no.

你做了什么让大先生这么生气

What did you do that made Mr. Big

so mad at you?

可能是因为我曾经卖给他一块昂贵

的壁毯

I, uh... I may have sold him a very

expensive wall rug

它是用臭鼬屁股上的毛做的

that was made from the fur of a

skunk's butt.

我的天啊

Oh, sweet cheese 'n crackers.

那是大先生吗-不

is That Mr. Big? - No.

那他呢是他吗-不是

What about him? is That him? - No.

这回肯定是他-别说了

- That's gotta be him. - Stop talking.

别说了别说了

Stop talking. Stop talking!

大先生这只是一次单纯的误会

Mr. Big, sir, this is a simple

misunder...

Yeah.

这只是一次单纯的误会而已

This is a simple misunderstanding.

我女儿结婚这天

You come here unannounced

你不请自来

on the day my daughter is to be

married.

其实我们是被人强行带到这儿

的所以...

Well, actually, we were brought

here against our will, so...

关键是我之前不知道那是您的车

Point is, I did not know that it was

your car,

我也不知道您女儿要结婚

and I certainly did not know about

your daughter's wedding!

我信任过你尼克

I trusted you, Nicky.

我邀请你来我家

I welcomed you into my home.

我们还共进晚餐

We broke bread together.

奶奶给你做了奶油煎饼卷

Grandmama made you a cannoli.

结果你怎么报答我的好意的

And how did you repay my

generosity?

拿一块臭鼬屁股毛做的毯子报答我

With a rug made from the butt of a

skunk.

臭鼬屁股毛皮做的毯子

A skunk-butt rug.

你不尊重我

You disrespected me.

你不尊重我奶奶

You disrespected my grandmama,

我用那块臭鼬屁股毛皮毯子埋葬了

who I buried in that skunk-butt rug.

我告诉过你不准再到这儿来了

I told you never to show your face here again,

但你还是来了

but here you are.

贼眉鼠眼地跟这个

Snooping around with this...

你是干什么的演员吗穿成那样干什么

What are you? A performer? What's with the costume?

先生我是警... -哑剧演员

- Sir, I am a co... - Mime!

她是哑剧演员哑剧演员不能说话She's a mime. This mime can not speak.

你是哑剧演员你不能说话-不我是警察

- You can't speak if you're a mime. - No, I am a cop.

我在查艾米特·水獭顿案

And I'm on the Emmitt Otterton case.

线索指向了你的车

And my evidence puts him in your car!

随便你怎么威胁我

So intimidate me all you want,

就算这是我这辈子做的最后一件事I'm going to find out what you did to that otter

我也要查出你把水獭怎么样了

if it's the last thing I do.

那我就只剩一个请求了

Then I have only one request.

帮我跟奶奶问好

Say hello to Grandmama.

做了他们

Ice 'em!

不不不我什么也没看见我绝不说出去

No, no, no. I didn't see nothing! I'm not saying nothing! 你也不会说出去了

And you never will.

求求你别别别

Please! No, no, no, no!

你要是因为毯子生我的气我还有

更多毯子

If you're mad at me about the rug,

I've got more rugs!

爸爸我们该跳舞了

Daddy! It's time for our dance!

我们不是说好了吗婚礼上不能做

掉谁

What did we say? No icing anyone

at my wedding!

我不得不这么做宝贝爸爸也无

I have to, baby, daddy has to.

做掉他们-不不不

- Ice 'em. - No, no, no!

等下等下

Wait, wait!

她就是昨天从巨型甜甜圈下

She's the bunny that saved my life

yesterday!

救了我一命的兔子

From that giant donut!

这只兔子吗-对你好

- This bunny? - Yeah. Hi!

你好我喜欢你的裙子-谢谢

Hi. I love your dress. - Thank you.

放下他们

Put them down.

你帮了我大忙

You've done me a great service.

我会帮你找到水獭

I will help you find the otter.

我感谢你的善良我要报答你

I will take your kindness, and pay it

forward.

水獭顿是我的花匠他就像家人一

Otterton is my florist. He's like a

part of the family.

他说有要事想商量

He had something important he

wanted to discuss.

所以我派那辆车去接他

That's why I sent that car to pick

him up.

但他没能到这儿来

But he never arrived.

因为他受到了袭击

Because he was attacked.

不是他袭击别人

No, he attacked.

水獭顿吗

Otterton?

就是水獭顿

Otterton.

他发疯了在车里闹了个底朝天

He went crazy. Ripped up the car.

把我的司机吓得半死

Scared my driver half to death.

然后消失在夜色中

And disappeared into the night.

可他是一只可爱的水獭

But he's a sweet little otter.

孩子就算我们进化了

My child, we may be evolved,

内心深处也还是动物

but deep down we are still animals.

你想找到水獭顿就去跟司机谈谈

You wanna find Otterton, talk to the

driver of the car.

他叫曼查斯住在热带雨林区

His name is Manchas. Lives in the

Rainforest District.

只有他能告诉你更多消息

Only he can tell you more.

曼查斯先生

Mr. Manchas?

我是警局的朱迪·霍普斯

Judy Hopps, ZPD.

我们想知道艾米特·水獭顿遭遇了什么

We just wanna know what happened to Emmitt Otterton.

你应该问我遭遇了什么

You should be asking what happened to me.

这是一只小水獭干的-发生什么了 a teensy otter Did that? - What happened?

他兽性大发

He was an animal.

四爪并用

Down on all fours.

他就是只野兽

He was a savage!

毫无预兆

There was no warning.

他一直喊着午夜嚎叫

He just kept yelling about the Night Howlers.

一遍又一遍地喊午夜嚎叫

Over and over, the Night Howlers! 你也知道午夜嚎叫

So you know about the Night Howlers too?

很好因为我们来这儿

Good, good. Because the Night Howlers are exactly

就是想跟你谈谈午夜嚎叫是不是what we are here to talk about. Right?

对麻烦你开门告诉我们你知道什么

Yep, so you just open the door and tell us what you know,

我们也把我们知道的告诉你

and we will tell you what we know. 好不好

Okay?

好吧

Okay. 聪明的狐狸

Clever fox.

曼查斯先生

Mr. Manchas?

你没事吧

Are you okay?

跑快跑

Run. Run!

他怎么了-我不知道

- What is wrong with him?! - I don't

know!

Jump!

快跑

Come on!

低头

Head down!

霍普斯警官呼叫

Officer Hopps to dispatch!

你知道夏奇羚吗

Are you familiar with Gazelle?

我们时代最伟大的歌手长角的天

使

Greatest singer of our lifetime.

Angel with horns.

接着看继续看

Okay, hold on. Keep watching.

看她旁边那是谁是谁

Who's that beside her? Who is it?

你跳得真棒本杰明·爪豪斯

Wow,You are one hot dancer,

Benjamin Clawhauser.

是我你觉得像真的吗看起来好

It's me! Did you think it was real? It

looks so real!

其实不是只是个新应用而已

It's not, it's just a new app.

等一下-爪豪斯

- Hold on a second. - Clawhauser!

爪豪斯听我说

Clawhauser, listen to me.

有危险美洲豹兽性大发

We have a 10-91! Jaguar gone

savage!

藤蔓和图军加街口-是图洪加

- Vine and Tujunga! - It's Tuhunga!

好的我们马上派后援

Okay, we're sending backup!

霍普斯霍普斯

Hopps, Hopps!

看那边往缆车那儿跑

Look, over there! Head for the

sky-trams!

进去萝卜头萝卜头

Get in. Carrots? Carrots!

快跑

Go!

哥们咱食肉动物说句心里话

Buddy, one predator to another.

我能看出你有点紧张

Now I can tell you're a little tense,

我就先给你留点私人空间

so I'm just gonna give you a little

personal space!

兔子不管你干什么都别松手

Rabbit, whatever you do, do not let

go!

我要松手了-你要干什么

- I'm gonna let go! - You're gonna to

what?

一二

One, two...

兔子

Rabbit!

萝卜头你救了我的命

Carrots, you saved my life.

我们警局就是干这个的

Well, that's what we do at the ZPD...

这下可好

Well, this should be good.

我以为只是一起哺乳动物失踪案

I thought this was just a missing

mammal case,

可其实要复杂得多

but it's way bigger.

水獭顿先生不仅仅是失踪了

Mr. Otterton did not just disappear. 我认为他和这只美洲豹他们

I believe he and this jaguar, they... 他们兽性大发了长官

They went savage, sir.

兽性大发这不是石器时代了霍普斯

Savage? This isn't the stone age, Hopps.

动物们不会兽性大发

Animals don't go savage.

我之前也这么想

I thought so too.

但我看到了这个

Till I saw this.

什么

What?

他明明就在这儿

He was right here!

野蛮的美洲豹

The savage jaguar?

长官我知道自己看到了什么他差点杀了我们

Sir, I know what I saw. He almost killed us!

或者在兔子眼里

Or maybe any aggressive predator 肉食动物有攻击性就算兽性大发looks savage to rabbits?

走吧

Let's go!

等等长官

Wait! Sir!

不只有我看见了他

I'm not the only one who saw him. 尼克

Nick. 你觉得我会相信一只狐狸

You think I'm gonna believe a fox?

他是关键目击证人我...

Well, he was a key witness, and I...

两天时间找到水獭不然你就辞职

Two days to find the otter, or you

quit.

我们说好的

That was the deal.

警徽

Badge.

但是长官我们-警徽

- But, sir, we had... - Badge!

不行

Uh, no.

你说什么狐狸

What did you say, fox?

抱歉我说"不行"

Sorry, what I said was "No...".

她不必给你警徽

She will not be giving you that

badge.

你给她一件小丑背心和一辆可笑的

三轮车

Look, you gave her a clown vest,

and a three-wheeled joke-mobile,

给她两天时间

and two days to solve a case

让她破你们两周都没破的案子

you guys haven't cracked in two

weeks?

难怪她会找狐狸帮忙

Yeah, it's no wonder she needed to

get help from a fox.

因为你们谁也不打算帮她是不是

None of you guys were gonna help

her, were you?

这样老大

Here's the thing, chief.

你给她48小时所以严格来说我们

还剩下

You gave her the 48 hours, so

technically we still have...

10小时找到水獭顿先生

ten left to find our Mr. Otterton.

而且我们肯定会找到他的

And that's exactly what we're

gonna do.

失陪了

So if you'll excuse us,

我们要追查重大线索还有案子要

we have a very big lead to follow

and a case to crack.

再见

Good day.

霍普斯警官

Officer Hopps.

谢谢

Thank you.

别让他们知道自己能影响到你

Never let them see that they get to

you.

这么说...

So...

有人影响过你

Things do get to you?

现在不会了

I mean not, not anymore.

但我曾像你一样弱小

But I was small and emotionally

unbalanced

情绪失控

like you once.

是吗-不真的

- Har har. - No, it's true.

我当时大概八九岁

I think I was 8, or maybe 9...

我一心想

And all I wanted to do

加入童子军

was join the Junior Ranger Scouts.

所以我妈妈设法凑够了钱

So my mom scaped together enough money

给我买了一身崭新的制服

to buy me a brand new uniform.

因为我一定要融入进去Because, by god, I was gonna fit in. 动物城

少年童子军

哪怕我是队里唯一的食肉动物唯一一只狐狸

Even if I was the only predator in the troop, the only fox.

尼克

Hey, Nick.

我要成为童子军中的一员

I was gonna be part of a pack.

准备好加入了吗-当然生来就准备好了

Ready for initiation? - Yeah. Pretty much born ready.

我太骄傲了

I was so proud.

举起你的右爪宣读誓言

Okay. Now raise your right paw, and deliver the oath.

我尼古拉斯·王尔德在此起誓

I, Nicholas Wilde, promise to be brave,

我将勇敢忠诚热心可靠

loyal, helpful and trustworthy.

即使你是只狐狸吗

Even though you're a fox?

什么

What?

不我做错什么了各位

No, no! What did I do wrong, you guys?

拜托我做错了什么了我干什么了

No, please! What did I do wrong? What did I do?

你以为我们会相信一只不戴口套的狐狸If you thought we would ever trust

a fox without a muzzle?

你比你外表的样子还蠢

You're even dumber than you look.

他是要哭了吗

Is he gonna cry?

那天我学到了两件事

I learned two things that day.

我绝不让别人知道他们影响到了我

One,I was never gonna let anyone

see that they got to me.

还有一个呢

And two?

如果整个世界

If the world's only gonna

都觉得狐狸奸诈狡猾

see a fox as shifty and

untrustworthy...

那我也没必要变成别的样子了

There's no point in trying to be

anything else.

尼克你不是这样的人

Nick, you are so much more than

that.

天哪瞧瞧下面堵成什么样了

Boy, look at that traffic down there.

问问交通局的查克怎么样

How about we go up to Chuck in

traffic central?

查克道路监控显示情况如何

Chuck, how are things looking on

the jam cams?

尼克我很高兴你告诉了我

Nick, I'm glad you told me.

道路监控

The jam cams...

真的你不用岔开话题的-不不不

- Seriously, it's okay. - No, no no!

整个天篷到处都是道路监控摄像头

There are traffic cameras

everywhere. All over the canopy!

不管那只豹子去了哪

Whatever happened to that jaguar...

道路监控都应该拍得到

The traffic cameras would have

caught it!

棒-哈哈很狡猾哎小狐狸

- Bingo! - Ho-ho! Pretty sneaky,

slick!

但是你之前都没法查车牌

However, if you didn't have access

to the system before,

恐怕现在牛脾气局长也不会给你查

I doubt chief Buffalo Butt is gonna

let you into it now.

确实但我市政厅的有个朋友也许

可以

No. But I have a friend at City Hall

who might.

先生能请您看一下这些重要的账

单吗

Sir, if we could just review these

very important billings.

先生抱歉先生

Sir! Oh, I'm sorry. Sir.

好了我听到了头羊

Okay! I heard you, Bellwether,

你处理就行了

just take care of it!

谢谢取消我下午的事我要出去

Please. And clear my afternoon, I'm

going out.

但是先生

Oh, no, no.

你还约了动物评级公司呢先

生有点

But, sir, you do have a meeting with

Herds and Gradings. Sir, that's just,

oh...

我要死了

Oh, mutton chops.

头羊市长助理我们需要你的帮助

Assistant Mayor Bellwether, we

need your help.

市长助理办公室

Office of the assistant mayor

我们只想看看道路监控录像

we just need to get into the traffic cam database.

毛茸茸的呢

So fluffy!

绵羊从来不让我靠这么近的Sheep never let me get this close! 你不能随便摸人家的毛

You can't just touch a sheep's wool! 像棉花糖一样-住手

- It's like cotton candy. - Stop it!

哪里的

Where to?

雨林区藤蔓和图洪加街口Rainforest Dsitrict. Vine and Tujunga.

就是那全市的道路监控

There. Traffic cams for the whole city.

动物城交通网络

这其实蛮刺激的

This is so exiting actually. I mean, well, you know.

我还从来没干过这么重要的事呢

I never get to do anything this important.

但你可是动物城的市长助理啊

But you're the assistant mayor of Zootopia.

其实就是个名头响亮点的秘书而已I'm more of a glorified secretary.

我觉得狮心市长只是为了拉来绵羊的选票

I think Mayor Lionheart just wanted the sheep vote.

但他给了我那个漂亮的咖啡杯呢But he did give me that nice mug. 世界最棒的

市长助理

(爸爸)

被表扬的感觉还是很好的

Feels good to be appreciated. 臭羊

Smellwether!

就是他给我起的一个有趣外号

That's a fun little name he likes to

use.

我叫过他一次狮屁他一点都不开

I called him Lionfart once, he did

not care for that.

跟你说那天我可倒了大霉

Let me tell you, it was not a good

day for me.

是先生-我不是说要取消下午的

事吗

yes, sir. - I thought You were gonna

cancel my afternoon.

天哪我得走了找到什么告诉我

Oh, dear. I better go. Let me know

what you find.

真的很感谢你们能

It was really nice for me to be...

韶华易逝臭羊

While we're young, Smellwether.

你觉得她睡觉的时候会数自己吗

You think when she goes to sleep

she counts herself?

闭嘴好的道路监控

Shush. Okay, traffic cams..

动物城交通网络

图洪加图洪加

Tujunga.... Tujunga....

找到了

We're in.

他们是谁呀-森林狼

Who Are these guys? -

Timberwolves.

瞧瞧这些白痴

Look at these dum-dums.

赌一毛钱他们要嚎叫了

Bet you a nickel one of them's

gonna howl.

你看吧

And there it is.

你就说狼为什么非要嚎叫呢

I mean, what is it with wolves and

the howling, it's...?

狼嚎午夜嚎叫

Howlings! Night Howlers!

曼查斯怕的就是这个

That's what Manchas was afraid of,

狼群午夜嚎叫指的就是狼群

wolves! The wolves are the Night

Howlers!

如果曼查斯是他们带走的

If they took Manchas...

带走水獭顿的也是他们

I bet they took Otterton too.

只要找到他们去了哪就可以了

All we gotta do is find out where

they went.

冰原镇

热带雨林区

等等他们去哪了

Wait, where'd they go?

要是我

You know,

干了违法的事要躲监控摄像头

if I wanted to avoid surveillance

because I was doing something

illegal,

当然我没干过这种事我会走6B通

which I never have, I would use the

maintenance tunnel 6B.

维修通道

也就是说他们在这里

Which would put them out... right

there.

瞧瞧你小侦探

Well, look at you, junior detective.

我觉得你当警察肯定很厉害

You know, I think you'd actually

make a pretty good cop.

疯狂动物城经典语录

疯狂动物城经典语录 [标签:栏目] ,疯狂动物城经典语录 1、不管你是什么动物,改变从现在开始。 2、如果整个世界都觉得狐狸奸诈狡猾,那我也没必要变成别的样子了。 3、我曾经和你一样,脆弱而敏感。 4、我知道结果,之所以在犹豫,只是在找寻路径。 5、你觉得她睡觉的时候会数羊吗? 6、尝试着改变,你或许就变得不一样。之所以害怕是因为害怕本身。 7、心比天高,看看自己的能耐。 8、狐狸说:你是不是不到黄河不死心啊!你给我好好记着,你就是一只该死的只会种萝卜的兔子,除此之外,你什么也干不了。兔子说;你说对了一件事,我就是不知道死心。 9、在动物城,每一个动物都有无限的可能。 10、心碎的时刻,定能听到心底的声音。别人的质疑,便是我们努力的方向。 11、审视自己的内心,从改变自己开始。 12、他们认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的胖子,个人偏见真伤人。 13、我们唯一要害怕的就是害怕本身。 14、你知道你爱我。我知道我爱你吗?好吧,我知道我爱你。 15、她睡觉的时候会数自己吗? 16、光有志向是不够的,重要的是你的能力。 17、这叫说话的艺术,宝贝。 18、天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。 19、不,他到是有句话说对了,我就是不死心。 20、好了。过来抱抱。 21、不要让别人知道他们影响了你。 22、改变始自你我,始自我们每一个人。 23、我可以拉响胜利的嘟嘟吗? 24、好了,到我这来。你们兔子,就是爱哭。

25、别叫我小可爱,我是大老板。 26、不管你做什么,都不要放弃! 27、当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我,没关系,因为我是个糟糕的朋友,我伤害了你。到时候,你大可以大摇大摆地离开,确信自己至始至终都是对的。我真的只是一只蠢兔子。 28、踏进动物城,谁都怀揣着梦想,成为理想中的自己,但却一场空。你只能是你,狐狸还是狡猾,兔子依旧呆蠢。 29、准备好把世界变得更美好了吗! 30、生活总会有点不顺意。我们都会犯错。天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。 31、每只踏进动物城的动物都认为自己能实现任何梦想。但这只是空梦一场。你只能是自己,狐狸还是狡猾,兔子依旧呆蠢。这是改变不了的。 32、用善良拥抱利刃,以勇气捍卫梦想。 33、我们是进化了,可是本质还是有野性的。 34、任何人都可以成就任何事。 35、生活中总会有不顺心的时候,我们都会犯错。 36、现实生活可比墙上的标语复杂多了。

《疯狂动物城》里12句励志经典台词

《疯狂动物城》里12句励志经典台词 01.年轻的时候,最头疼的一件事就是决定自己这一生要做什么。你可以选择复制父辈们的经验道路,安全又保险。你也可以选择遵从自己的内心,去外面的世界尝试一切。与今年入围奥斯卡最佳影片提名的电影「布鲁克林」一样,「疯狂动物城」讲的其实也是一个关于离开与抵达的故事。关于「离开」的渴望,这几乎是每一个人都会有的人生体验。离开家乡,离开父辈们一眼望到头的人生道路,是不甘于循规蹈矩的人生,是为了更好的生活,也是为了探索一种可能,一种关于自己究竟会拥有怎样的人生的好奇与热望。02.在你真正做成一件事之前,存在感是一种可以被人随意践踏的东西。 初入职场被当作小透明,简陋的出租房以及糟糕的邻居,对父母报喜不报忧的无奈以及一颗急切想要大展拳脚而不得的心。这样的体验对于身处他乡追求梦想的人而言,怕是再亲切不过了。03.外面的世界比想象中绚丽成千上百倍,但危险和残酷也超出你的想象。你唯一要害怕的就是害怕本身。 这是一种非常奇妙而复杂的情感,关于远方的一切想象在身体抵达的那一刻变得真实感人。你的眼睛,你的皮肤,你的五脏六腑都在体验这份新鲜,它们不断印证你脑海里的

想象,并且不断刷新你的想象。 同时,与怂恿你离开故乡的洪荒之力不同,你需要更多的勇气、耐力以及坚强来立足于这个新世界,直到你可以泰然自若地走在城市街道上的那天。04.所有的偶然举动在发生的时候可能不以为意,但从日后来看,正是那些偶然性举动成为了人生走向的决定性力量。 看过电影的人会知道,兔子追贼救人事件是为了故事情节的环环相扣,这自然不必多说。而更让我感兴趣的是,它暗含的关于人生中偶然与必然的关系。 就像「百年孤独」的经典开头,那个遥远的吃冰的下午,在当时看来,它不过是众多普通下午中的一个,但从奥雷连诺上校整个一生来看,却有着极其重要的意义。05.卖萌是一项重要的生存技能。 这可能是电影里最脑洞的段落了,卖萌换来巨无霸冰棍,屋顶将冰棍化成糖水,然后在雪地里批量生产小冰棍,售卖给银行职员,回收木棍再次售卖。商业链简直不要太完美。06.很多时候,影响力大小与相貌、身材之间并没有必然联系。 体形庞大的北极熊保镖和身材玲珑的袖珍教父“大先生”形成了很好的喜剧反差。07.爱吃甜食的人都有一颗柔软的心。 作为动物大都会警察局里的前台招待,豹子本杰明只爱

疯狂动物城经典语录

疯狂动物城经典语录 导读:1、任何人都可以成就任何事。 2、用善良拥抱利刃,以勇气捍卫梦想。 3、好了。过来抱抱。 4、心碎的时刻,定能听到心底的声音。别人的质疑,便是我们努力的方向。 5、他们认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的胖子,个人偏见真伤人。 6、她睡觉的时候会数自己吗? 7、现实生活可比墙上的标语复杂多了。 8、我曾经和你一样,脆弱而敏感。 9、准备好把世界变得更美好了吗! 10、光有志向是不够的,重要的是你的能力。 11、生活中总会有不顺心的时候,我们都会犯错。 12、尝试着改变,你或许就变得不一样。之所以害怕是因为害怕本身。 13、心比天高,看看自己的能耐。 14、你觉得她睡觉的时候会数羊吗? 15、你知道你爱我。我知道我爱你吗?好吧,我知道我爱你。 16、别叫我小可爱,我是大老板。 17、狐狸说:你是不是不到黄河不死心啊!你给我好好记着,你就是一只该死的只会种萝卜的兔子,除此之外,你什么也干不了。兔

子说;你说对了一件事,我就是不知道死心。 18、在动物城,每一个动物都有无限的可能。 19、生活总会有点不顺意。我们都会犯错。天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。 20、不管你做什么,都不要放弃! 21、改变始自你我,始自我们每一个人。 22、不,他到是有句话说对了,我就是不死心。 23、我们唯一要害怕的就是害怕本身。 24、天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。 25、踏进动物城,谁都怀揣着梦想,成为理想中的自己,但却一场空。你只能是你,狐狸还是狡猾,兔子依旧呆蠢。 26、不要让别人知道他们影响了你。 27、如果整个世界都觉得狐狸奸诈狡猾,那我也没必要变成别的样子了。 28、这叫说话的艺术,宝贝。 29、我可以拉响胜利的嘟嘟吗? 30、审视自己的内心,从改变自己开始。 31、不管你是什么动物,改变从现在开始。 32、我知道结果,之所以在犹豫,只是在找寻路径。 33、好了,到我这来。你们兔子,就是爱哭。 34、当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我,没关系,因为

《疯狂动物城》中那些暖心经典台词

外教一对一https://www.360docs.net/doc/139199339.html, 《疯狂动物城》中那些暖心经典台词(中英双语) 《疯狂动物城》想要传递的也许不是砥砺前行奋发图强的草根逆袭之路,而是,我们每一个人,都应该追求一种心怀梦想、不惧未来的人生状态。句片中有没有哪句台词令人怦然心动,就让汉普森小编带你赏析和感悟吧。 【剧情简介】 在一个现代化的动物都市里,每种动物都有自己的居所,动物们在这里和平共处——无论是大象还是小老鼠,只要努力,都能闯出一番天地。兔子朱迪从小就梦想能成为警察,尽管身边的所有人都觉得兔子不可能当上警察,但她还是通过自己的努力,跻身到了全是大块头动物城警察局,成为了第一个兔子警官。为了证明自己,她决心侦破一桩神秘案件。追寻真相的路上,朱迪迫使在动物城里以坑蒙拐骗为生的狐狸尼克帮助自己,却发现这桩案件背后隐藏着一个意欲颠覆动物城的巨大阴谋,而朱迪和尼克也在历尽艰险的查案过程中成为了好搭档…… 【经典台词】 1. Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes. 【翻译】生活中总会有不顺心的时候,我们都会犯错。 【解析】有谁不是在一边受伤,一边学会坚强。人非圣贤,孰能无过。 【拓展】To err is human. 人非圣贤,孰能无过。 【拓展】I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 2. I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either 【翻译】我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。 【解析】云散因为风吹,美好因为宽容。 【拓展】Let begongs be begongs 让往事情都随风而去吧。 3. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. 【翻译】我又蠢又不可靠,还心胸狭窄。 【解析】那又何妨?破锅自有破锅盖,破人自有破人爱。喜欢你的人什么都愿意宽容和原谅。 【拓展】The more you learn, the more you feel ignorant. 博学才知才疏学浅。 4. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you. 【翻译】天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。

双语《疯狂动物城》经典台词

双语:《疯狂动物城》经典台词 最近,朋友圈是不是被《疯狂动物城》刷屏啦! 你最爱哪只萌物呢 小编最爱的是那只名叫“闪电”的树懒哦! 那么,这部电影里又有哪些经典的台词呢 首先来看看,朱迪因为失言,惹恼了尼克后,为了挽回搭档,真诚的道歉吧! Judy Hopps: I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. 我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。我又蠢又不可靠,还固执得不得了。但是,不能因为我的错,让肉食动物遭受这一切。 [Nick still refused to take a glimpse at Judy] Judy Hopps: [Begins to cry] And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because Iwas a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. Ireally am just a dumb bunny. 当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我,没关系,因为我是个糟糕的朋友,我伤害了你。到时候,你大可以大摇大摆地离开,确信自己至始至终都是对的。我真的只是一只蠢兔子。 和闪电的初次见面,就长见识啦!

3-12岁必看英文电影《疯狂动物城》,含英文金句词汇解析

3-12岁必看英文电影:《疯狂动物城》,含英文金句词汇解析 疯狂动物城 ★★★★★ 豆瓣评分:9.1分 类型:喜剧 / 动画 / 冒险 语言:英语 时长:109分 剧情简介

一个现代化的动物都市,每种动物在这里都有自己的居所,有沙漠气候的撒哈拉广场、常年严寒的冰川镇等等,它就像一座大熔炉,动物们在这里和平相处,无论是大象还是小老鼠,只要努力,都能闯出一番名堂。 兔子朱迪从小就梦想能成为动物城市的警察,尽管身边的所有人都觉得兔子不可能当上警察,但她还是通过自己的努力,跻身到了全是大块头动物城警察局,成为了第一个兔子警官。 为了证明自己,她决心侦破一桩神秘案件。追寻真相的路上,朱迪迫使在动物城里以坑蒙拐骗为生的狐狸尼克帮助自己,却发现这桩案件背后隐藏着一个意欲颠覆动物城的巨大阴谋,他们不得不联手合作,去尝试揭开隐藏在这巨大阴谋后的真相。 经典台词必背 And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be a police officer! 我可以让世界成为美好的地方,我要做警察! place: n. 地方;住所;座位 vt. 放置;任命;寄予 vi. 名列前茅;取得名次 Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.

生活总会有点不顺意,我们都会犯错。天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。 messy: adj. 凌乱的,散乱的;肮脏的,污秽的;麻烦的 mistakes: n. 错误;误会;过失 vt. 弄错;误解 vi. 弄错;误解 In Zootopia,anybody could be anything. 在动物城,每一个动物都有无限的可能。 Zootopia: n. 《疯狂动物城》,是一部迪士尼影业出品的动画片 经典电影片段 完整电影请翻到文末 快来跟着电影一起读英语吧! 重点英文台词(中英对照) 1.Actually, I just remembered, I have a pal at the DMV.

疯狂动物城的经典台词

疯狂动物城的经典台词 《疯狂动物城》是迪士尼动画工作室第55部动画长片,里面的经典对话,经典台词肯定会让你领悟到新的东西。现在请欣赏学习啦小编带来的《疯狂动物城》的经典台词。《疯狂动物城》的经典台词1) 大牛局长:生活不是什么卡通歌舞剧,妞妞屁股唱首歌你的傻逼梦想就会实现。醒醒吧亲!2) 兔子朱迪:今天又是崭新的一天!羚羊巴基:没错,但今天可能是更操蛋的一天!3) 兔子朱迪:等一下,听着!我知道你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,我也无法原谅自己。我又傻又不可靠,还固执得不得了。但不能因为我的错,让肉食动物遭受这一切。4) 兔子朱迪:当我们解决了这件事,你再继续讨厌我吧。没关系,因为我是个糟糕的朋友,我伤害了你。到时候头也不回地走开,心里骂着都是我的错。我真的只是一只蠢兔子,真的是。5) 狐狸尼克:嘿,闪电,想不想听个笑话?兔子朱迪:不要啊!树懒闪电:想听……狐狸尼克:你怎么称呼有三个驼峰的骆驼?树懒闪电:我不……知道……也……狐狸尼克:怀孕的骆驼6) 我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。我又蠢又不可靠,还固执得不得了。但是,不能因为我的错,让肉食动物遭受这一切。当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我,没关系,因为我是个糟糕的朋

友,我伤害了你。到时候,你大可以大摇大摆地离开,确信自己至始至终都是对的。我真的只是一只蠢兔子。7) 兔子朱迪:生活可能有一点乱糟糟,我们都会犯错误。但不管你是哪种动物,天性如何,重要的是你开始改变。8) 朱迪:准备好把世界变得更美好了吗!9) 朱迪:长官,我不是什么吉祥物兔宝宝。伯格部长:办不到的话,你就辞职吧。朱迪:成交。10) 伯格部长:光有志向是不够的,重要的是你的能力。疯狂动物城的经典对话1) 朱迪:我们唯一要害怕的就是害怕本身。2) 朱迪:现实生活可比墙上的标语复杂多了。3) 朱迪:在动物城,每一个动物都有无限的可能。4) 尼克:天哪,我是第一次这么近距离跟羊接触!手感好好!5) 尼克:你觉得她睡觉的时候会数自己吗? 6) 朱迪:人生不可能一帆风顺的。我们都会犯错的。不管你是哪种动物,改变从你开始。7) 朱迪:我们真的真的很急!闪电:我……正在……朱迪:处理?闪电:休息。8) 朱迪:你被捕了。尼古拉斯:为啥?因为伤害了你的玻璃心? 9) 兔子朱迪:我来动物城是希望让这个世界变得更好,但我好像把它搅得一团糟。大牛局长:这个世界本来就是一团糟,所以我们才需要好警察。10) 大牛局长:不是你想干什么就能干什么,而是你干得了什么才去干什么!11) 狐狸尼克:每个来动物城打拼的人都以为有天能成为理想中的自

《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照 - 带单词解析

疯狂动物城 1--Fear, treachery (betrayal), blood lust(性欲,欲望). 恐惧,背叛,杀戮。 2--Thousands of years ago these were the... 几千年前这些是... 3--forces that ruled our world 支配着我们的世界的力量 4--A world where prey(食草动物;猎物;捕食)were scared of predators (食肉动物,掠夺者). 一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。 5--And predators had an uncontrollable... 捕食者有一个无法控制的... 6--biological urge to maim(捕猎,致残/disable), and maul(残杀,袭击), and... 生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且... 7--Awww! 噢! 8--Blood! Blood! Blood! 血!血!血! 9--And.. death! 和..死! 10--Ahhh... 唉唉...... 11--Back then, the world was divided in two.

在那时,世界分为二种。 12--Vicious(cruel/evil)predator, or meek(温顺的)prey. 凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。 13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive(原始的)savage(n/adj 野蛮的)ways. 但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。 14--Now predator and prey live in harmony. 现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。 15--And every young mammal(哺乳动物)has multitudinous ( ?m?lt??tu?d?n?s/,大量的,无数的)opportunities. 而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。 16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd(兽群,放牧)anymore. 耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。 17--Instead, I can be an astronaut. 取而代之,我可以当太空人。 18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions(豁免,免除). 我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。 19--I'm gonna be an actuary. 我可以当一个保险精算师。 20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...

疯狂动物城台词

--- Hi! Hello! It's me again! - 嗨!你好!又是我! - Hey! It's officer toot-toot. - 喂!这是警官嘟嘟嘟。 --Hoo...No. Actually it's Officer Hopps,呼...... 没有。其实这是哈波斯警官, --and I'm here to ask you some questions about a case. 而我在这里向您询问情况的一些问题。 --What happened, meter maid? Did someone steal a traffic cone? 怎么了,交通警察?是不是有人偷交通锥? --It wasn't me. 那不是我。 --Hey, Carrots, you're gonna wake the baby. I gotta get to work. 嘿,胡萝卜头,你会吵到宝宝的,我还要去上班。 --This is important, sir. I think your ten dollars worth of Pawpsicles can wait. 这是很重要的,先生。我想你的十元冰棒可以等等。 -Ha! I make 200 bucks a day, fluff. 哈!我每天能赚 200 块钱好吗,绒毛。--365 days a year, since I was 12. 一年 365 天,自从我十二岁开始。 --- And time is money. Hop along. - Please just look at the picture. - 而时间就是金钱。借过。- 请看一下照片。 --You sold Mr. Otterton that Pawpsicle, right? 你卖给奥特顿先生冰棒,对吧? --- Do you know him? - I know everybody. - 你认识他吗? - 我认识所有人。--And I also know that somewhere 而且我也知道,某处 --there's a toy store missing its stuffed animal, so why do n't you get back to your box? 有一家玩具店少了的毛绒动物,所以你为什么不回到你的盒子里呢? --Fine. Then we'll have to do this the hard way. 好吧,看来要来硬的。

《疯狂动物城》动物介绍

动物城的朋友们 你知道它们的名字吗?他们来自电影《疯狂动物城》,让我们瞧瞧电影的画面吧,这是动物朋友们的全家福,下面我们就一个一个来认识他们吧! 朱迪(垂耳兔)——《疯狂动物城》女主角,活泼、好胜,深受大家喜爱。兔子的分类有很多,现实中的朱迪是一只可爱的垂耳兔,她爱干燥,同时胆小怕惊,喜欢安静,耐寒怕热。 2、尼克(赤狐)——作为《疯狂动物城》男一号,好多女孩子都喜欢这只狐狸。在各种童话故事里,狐狸总是以狡诈的坏人形象出现,于是我们从知道这种动物以来,就一直觉得狐狸是动物界最狡诈的反派。而《疯狂动物城》算是帮助狐狸平了反。 3、市长大人(德兰士瓦狮)——这个比较“势利眼”的市长,是一头狮子,当他偷偷执行的计划被曝光以后,并没有凶相毕露,而是甘愿接受惩罚。草原之王,也有心软的时候。狮子是群居食肉动物,一个群体一般只有一头狮王。 4、闪电(三趾树懒)——极慢极慢的速度让人抓狂,也很形象的表现出办事处工作人员手脚慢的状态。树懒是“懒惰”的代表,印象最深的是它的笑… 如果是这只树懒站在这儿讲,估计要到晚上才能讲完哦!看一下现实中的三趾树懒吧!

5、牛局长(非洲野牛)——刀子嘴豆腐心,还喜欢玩手机游戏,但很有正义感,市长、副市长犯法,他说抓就抓,毫不留情。非洲野牛的体型大,力量大,又凶猛,它们生活在丛林和草原,平均每天花8-10小时吃草。 6、豹警官(美洲豹)——这个身为警察局前台的豹子,狂爱吃,每天心情超好。现实中的豹是独行性动物,身材矫健,动作灵活,奔跑速度快。既会游泳,又会爬树。嗅觉、听觉、视觉都很好,智力超常,非常机敏。 7、店老板(高地牛)——这个神秘的形象,是影片中最脏的角色。头上有几百只苍蝇在嗡嗡叫着。它叫高地牛,顶着一头脏臭的“长发”,大约是牛群中最潇洒的。高地牛身体强壮,即使在天气恶劣的高地和岛屿也能生存。为了生存,它们可以吃质量很差的东西。 8、冰棒爱好者(小仓鼠)——他们没有台词,只管“卖萌”,超级可爱。 你知道吗?仓鼠视力不好,它们都是近视眼,并且还色盲。仓鼠是利用嗅觉辨别食物和性别的。 图上还有哪些动物?找一找。(指名说) 推荐几部经典的动物电影给大家:《海底总动员》《狮子王》《猫狗大战》《星际宝贝》,让我们关爱动物朋友们,共同爱护他们。谢谢大家。

小学生关于《疯狂动物城》观后感范文精选5篇

小学生关于《疯狂动物城》观后感范文精选 5篇 疯狂的梦想,需要疯狂的努力 比巴掌还小的鼩鼱,可爱无比的兔子,聪明机智的狐狸,高大强壮的水牛……64种动物汇聚一堂的电影——《疯狂动物城》,实在是足够疯狂,向我们完美诠释了“疯狂的梦想,需要疯狂的努力”。 电影的主角兔子朱迪,拥有一个疯狂的梦想——到动物城当一名兔子警察。在去往动物城的路上,美景在她的眼前一一展现:只见撒哈拉沙漠区,尘土飞扬,处处荒凉,许多骆驼在赛跑,那奇怪的长相令人忍俊不禁。紧接着,一股寒气扑面而来——冰川区到了!所有东西都覆盖着一层厚厚的白雪,一片银装素裹的景象,连喷出的雾气都瞬间凝结了。那阴森森的热带雨林区,雨水的洗礼“说来就来”,让人禁不住打了一个冷战,清凉之感充满全身。

终于,繁华的动物城主城区到了,朱迪伴随着激情的音乐下了车,眼前壮观的景象不仅把她,也把我震撼到了:那高大雄伟的建筑数不胜数,那大小各异的汽车穿梭不停,不同动物还有专属的定制“通道”……真是一座繁华美好的大都市啊! 影片逼真的场景令人震撼,主角朱迪的成长经历更是励志。她儿时就想当一名警察,但是同龄的狐狸嘲笑她,好心的小伙伴们劝告她,连她的爸爸妈妈都认为她的梦想不可能实现——因为“从来就没有兔子当过警察”。 成年后,她进入警校,从最开始的“多重花样死法”,到最后的警校优秀毕业生,都是她坚持不懈通过“疯狂”的努力换来的。虽说她好不容易当上了警察,进入了动物城第一分局工作,但是牛局长看不上她,让她做了一个交通协管;狐狸尼克嘲笑她是只“愚蠢的兔子”;豹警官不经意地打趣她——“哦,多么可爱的小兔子呀!” 面对种种偏见和歧视,她凭借自己的聪明才智和不懈努力,与尼克一同破了一个重要的案子,成为了动物城里公

《疯狂动物城》中英双语对照全台词

疯狂动物城全部台词中英双语对照1--Fear, treachery, blood lust. 恐惧,背叛,杀戮。 2--Thousands of years ago these were the... 几千年前这些是... 3--forces that ruled our world 支配着我们的世界的力量 4--A world where prey were scared of predators. 一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。 5--And predators had an uncontrollable... 捕食者有一个无法控制的... 6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and... 生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且... 7--Awww! 噢! 8--Blood! Blood! Blood! 血!血!血! 9--And.. death! 和..死! 10--Ahhh... 唉唉...... 11--Back then, the world was divided in two. 在那时,世界分为二种。

12--Vicious predator, or meek prey. 凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。 13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways. 但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。 14--Now predator and prey live in harmony. 现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。 15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。 16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore. 耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。 17--Instead, I can be an astronaut. 取而代之,我可以当太空人。 18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. 我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。 19--I'm gonna be an actuary. 我可以当一个保险精算师。 20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当... 21--A police officer! 一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!

大学英语 疯狂动物城 配音台词

1 Judy 兔朱迪 2 Nick 狐尼克 3 Flash 树懒闪电 [r?n][ple?t] Judy:So can you run the plate or not? 兔朱迪你到底能不能查车牌? [??kt?u?li] [r?'memb?] Nick: Actually, I just remembered, I have a pal at the DMA (Department of Motor Vehicles). Flash is the fastest guy in there. You need something done, he’s on it. 狐尼克: 事实上,我刚想起来我有个朋友在车管所工作。闪电是这里最快的人,你要办事,找他就对了。 [p?l] [fɑ:st?st][ga?] ['r??l?] ['fa?t??] Judy: I hope so. We are really fighting the clock and every minute counts. Wait. They're all sloths?You said this was g oing to be quick! [sl??θ]['m?n?t] [ka?nt]兔朱迪:我希望如此,我们的时间真的很紧,每一分钟都很重要。等等,他们都是树懒

吗?你说这会很快的![kw?k] Nick: What, are you saying just because he’s a sloth, he can’t be fast? I tought in Zootopia anyone could be anything. Flash, Flash, Hundred Yard Dash! [d??] Buddy, it's nice to see you. ['b?d?] 狐尼克: 怎么,就因为他是树懒,他就快不起来吗?在动物邦,不是谁都能成就无限可能吗?闪电,闪电,数你最快!哥们,见到你真高兴。 Flash : Nice to... see you... too 闪电: 我也........很高兴.......见到.....你。 Nick: Hey, Flash, I'd love you to meet my friend. Ah..Darling,I've forgotten your name. 狐尼克: 嘿,闪电,给你介绍一下我的朋友。啊..亲爱的,我忘了你叫什么名字了。

疯狂动物城影评

疯狂动物城:政治正确的美丽新世界 作为迪士尼少有的春季档动画,《疯狂动物城》所展现出来的意识和状态完全不是一部动画电影该有的样子。In a GREAT way. 自2008年的《闪电狗》以来,有了皮克斯大只佬约翰·拉塞特的倾力执掌,新世代的迪士尼动画展现出非凡的进步与成就。2012年的《无敌破坏王》,2013年的《冰雪奇缘》,2014年的《超能陆战队》,无论是原创还是改编作品,都足以让任何喜爱动画的观众欢呼雀跃。在这一点上,隔壁的表现就显得非常的起伏不定(《森林战士》、《老雷斯的故事》),果然经验和认识才是比技术更为重要的精神内核。 在2016年的《疯狂动物城》里,迪士尼奉上了一座只有迪士尼才能想象出来的超级城市,一个有着《谋杀绿脚趾》或《性本恶》风格的、经典而惊艳的洛杉矶风格罪案故事,一段不大大咧咧地宣讲成人世界的肮脏和童话世界的美丽时光。 这是迪士尼动画中最为真诚的作品之一。 <图片1> 2016年的《疯狂动物城》是一部伟大的电影,几乎可以和08-10年的皮克斯作品(《机器人总动员》、《飞屋环游记》、《玩具总动员3》)旗鼓相当,在立意上甚至还要高出一星半点。在当下动物主题的动画电影日渐式微和难以出新之时(无穷无尽的《冰川时代》o(╯□╰)o),迪士尼好好地上了一门课:不仅仅是技术和美工上,而且是在剧情上。和光照娱乐的《爱宠大机密》与索尼的《愤怒的小鸟大电影》身上挥之不去的恶搞精神不同,《疯狂动物城》继承了迪士尼的优良血统——从导演到编剧到制片到音效不一而足——而在此之上又有全新气象。 《疯狂动物城》的剧本,可以算是《狮子王》以来最扎实的动画剧本。即使全部角色都是毛茸茸到萌出血的各式哺乳动物,依然能够轻而易举地让你忘记这些角色不是人(!)。在这部动画中,我们依稀可以见到《小蚁雄兵》、《怪兽大学》或多或少都曾讨论过的人生命题——理想与现实、努力=成功?——同时又因为极具时代精神的新元素而散发出一股清新之风。隐藏在“小镇少女进城实现梦想”的经典故事框架之下的,实际上是一个异常接地气和丰富的关于种族歧视和固有偏见的主题。 在一个前所未有的、宏大且细节丰富的乌托邦式世界中,我们能清楚地见到萌态可掬的动物们所代表的各色人等。农耕的兔子,车管局DMV的树懒(结结实实吐了个大槽),以及食肉动物和食草动物之间难以抹平的DNA鸿沟。即便生活在同一个“动物城Zootopia”,依然要遵循各种基本规则(fa),体型不同的动物们依然享有着不同尺寸的生活空间,像狐狸这样的投机主义者也依然会利用这种规则的漏洞去赚取利益,表面平和的城市里依然有着“毒品贩子”和挑拨离间的阴险小人,而食肉动物的捕猎本性也依然是食草动物心中的大患所在,仅仅因为一个个例甚至是一句话,就会激起不同阶层之间的盲目对抗,叫嚷着让对方滚出这片乐土。 眼熟吗?眼熟就对了。在这则现代寓言中,几乎可以毫不费力地找到人类社会的映射。 兔朱迪因为偏见而没人相信她能成为一名好警察;狐尼克因为偏见而没人相信他是个真诚的人(狐);狮市长因为偏见而异常担心自己无法被群众所信任……阶层的偏见,种族的偏见,职业的偏见,历史的偏见—— 陷入偏见很简单,而打破偏见,很难。 <图片2> 在《疯狂动物城》中,动画的设计者们不能再直白地点出了“各族人民大团结”的中心思想,用主人公从偏见的受害者到无意识的加害者的变化,意图在观众的心里埋下一颗真诚相对的种子。《疯狂动物城》巧妙而敏锐地结合了温柔和智慧,非常及时地在当下传播和呼唤更多的包容和平等。在我看来,这部电影真正闪光的地方就是在当下的社会环境中,能够大方地涉及到种族和宗教信仰的歧视,提出了一些很有趣的问题,无论是儿童还是成人观众都会在故事结束之后有所思索。考虑最近种族之间的紧张关系,尤其是美国以及欧洲的难民危机,这显然是一次非常有趣和大胆的观影体验。 虽然大量的台词对于不成熟的观众来说会有些稍嫌唠叨,但电影传递的信息非常明显:偏见和固有印象是极度危险的。面对这个伟光正到无法指摘的主题,《疯狂动物城》的主题曲应该是迈克尔·杰克逊的《Heal the World》。 因此,仅仅从主题上看,《疯狂动物城》就已经超越了一般动画的讨论范围,而完全应该当做主流的、有诉求的轻喜剧犯罪电影去认真对待。 迪士尼在本片中献出了最巧妙的建筑设计和动物形象,用一只兔子和一只狐狸来代表人类的梦想,野心,才能和缺陷,创造了完美的隐喻。在两个产生了优秀的化学反应的角色身边,在一座精心雕琢的疯狂动物城里(有着无数的惊人细节等待观众发现),上演了一出犯罪惊悚风格大戏。城市环境的设计参考了诸多流行和现代文化要素,试图为这个严肃的主题提供一个温和同时而又丰富多彩的舞台。 伴随着兔朱迪和狐尼克的鬼马双警之旅,观众不仅接触到他们的世界,也对我们周围的世界产生着反思。两位主人公的角色在电影中得到了很好的开发,有着合乎逻辑的表现和变化。当然,作为一部动画电影,大量的幽默空间是必不可少的。有很多非常有趣的双关语和画面表现影射了对各种动物的刻板印象,并且丝毫不显俗

疯狂动物城经典台词对白

《疯狂动物城》的经典台词 1) 大牛局长:生活不是什么卡通歌舞剧,扭扭屁股唱首歌你的傻逼梦想就会实现。醒醒吧亲! 2) 兔子朱迪:今天又是崭新的一天!羚羊巴基:没错,但今天可能是更操蛋的一天! 3) 兔子朱迪:等一下,听着!我知道你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,我也无法原谅自己。我又傻又不可靠,还固执得不得了。但不能因为我的错,让肉食动物遭受这一切。 4) 兔子朱迪:当我们解决了这件事,你再继续讨厌我吧。没关系,因为我是个糟糕的朋友,我伤害了你。到时候头也不回地走开,心里骂着都是我的错。我真的只是一只蠢兔子,真的是。 5) 狐狸尼克:嘿,闪电,想不想听个笑话?兔子朱迪:不要啊!树懒闪电:想听……狐狸尼克:你怎么称呼有三个驼峰的骆驼?树懒闪电:我不……知道……也……狐狸尼克:因为它怀孕了! 6) 我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。我又蠢又不可靠,还固执得不得了。但是,不能因为我的错,让肉食动物遭受这一切。当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我,没关系,因为我是个糟糕的朋友,我伤害了你。到时候,你大可以大摇大摆地离开,确信自己至始至终都是对的。我真的只是一只蠢兔子。 7) 兔子朱迪:生活可能有一点乱糟糟,我们都会犯错误。但不管你是哪种动物,天性如何,重要的是你开始改变。 8) 朱迪:准备好把世界变得更美好了吗! 9) 朱迪:长官,我不是什么吉祥物兔宝宝。伯格部长:办不到的话,你就辞职吧。朱迪:成交。 10) 伯格部长:光有志向是不够的,重要的是你的能力。 疯狂动物城的经典对话 1) 朱迪:我们唯一要害怕的就是害怕本身。 2) 朱迪:现实生活可比墙上的标语复杂多了。 3) 朱迪:在动物城,每一个动物都有无限的可能。

《疯狂动物城》经典台词,经典语录

《疯狂动物城》经典台词,经典语录 《疯狂动物城》经典台词《疯狂动物城》是一座独一无二的现代动物都市。每种动物在这里都有自己的居所,比如富丽堂皇的撒哈拉广场,或者常年严寒的冰川镇。它就像一座大熔炉,动物们在这里和平共处——无论是大象还是小老鼠,只要你努力,都能在此闯出一番名堂。不过乐观的警官兔朱迪却发现,作为史上任兔子警官,要和一群强硬的大块头动物警察合作可不是件容易事。为了证明自己,她决心侦破一桩神秘案件;追寻真相的路上她被迫与口若悬河、谎技高超的狐尼克联手,却发现这桩案件背后隐藏着一个意欲颠覆动物城的巨大阴谋……《疯狂动物城》作为部同时在北美和中国上映的电影,电影由《冰雪奇缘》和《超能陆战队》金牌团队倾力打造,再上电影自身笑料十足,所以一上映便赚足了不少眼球。 在这里即使是天敌也可以和平共处。 我们很吵而且不会为道歉。 准备好把世界变得更美好了吗。 兔子违章停车归你管了。 长官,我不是什么吉祥物兔宝宝。 6.你是关键证人不,他才是。 伯格部长:光有志向是不够的,重要的是你的能力。

永远要保持淡定。 我们是进化了,可是本质还是有野性的。 0.现实生活可比墙上的标语复杂多了。 1.天啊,你们怎么不穿衣服。 不管你是什么动物,改变从现在开始。 3.爹地,不是说好不在我的婚礼上冻死任何人。 人生总不是一帆风顺。 交给世界上最快的闪电。16.在动物城,每一个动物都有无限的可能。17.朱迪:我们唯一要害怕的就是害怕本身。 18.有志向是不够的,重要的是你的能力。19.准备好把世界变得更美好了吗!20.停下,大家会忍不住跟着吼的。 1.朱迪:准备好把世界变得更美好了吗!2 2.朱迪:长官,我不是什么吉祥物兔宝宝。 伯格部长:办不到的话,你就辞职吧。 朱迪:成交。23.伯格部长:光有志向是不够的,重要的是你的能力。24.尼克:你觉得她睡觉的时候会数自己吗? 25.朱迪:现实生活可比墙上的标语复杂多了。26.朱迪:在动物城,每一个动物都有无限的可能。27.尼克:天哪,我是次这么近距离跟羊接触!手感好好!28.“生活总会有点不顺意。 我们都会犯错。 天性如何并不重要,

疯狂动物城中那些暖心经典台词

《疯狂动物城》中那些暖心经典台词(中英双语) 《疯狂动物城》想要传递的也许不是砥砺前行奋发图强的草根逆袭之路,而是,我们每一个人,都应该追求一种心怀梦想、不惧未来 的人生状态。句片中有没有哪句台词令人怦然心动,就让汉普森小编带你赏析和感悟吧。 【剧情简介】 在一个现代化的动物都市里,每种动物都有自己的居所,动物们在这里和平共处——无论是大象还是小老鼠,只要努力,都能闯出一 番天地。兔子朱迪从小就梦想能成为警察,尽管身边的所有人都觉得兔子不可能当上警察,但她还是通过自己的努力,跻身到了全是大块 头动物城警察局,成为了第一个兔子警官。为了证明自己,她决心侦破一桩神秘案件。追寻真相的路上,朱迪迫使在动物城里以坑蒙拐骗 为生的狐狸尼克帮助自己,却发现这桩案件背后隐藏着一个意欲颠覆动物城的巨大阴谋,而朱迪和尼克也在历尽艰险的查案过程中成为了 好搭档…… 【经典台词】 1.Life'salittlebitmessy.Weallmakemistakes. 【翻译】生活中总会有不顺心的时候,我们都会犯错。 【解析】有谁不是在一边受伤,一边学会坚强。人非圣贤,孰能无过。 【拓展】Toerrishuman.人非圣贤,孰能无过。 【拓展】Iwasmessedupforalongtime.这些年我一塌糊涂。 2.Iknowyou'llneverforgiveme.AndIdon'tblameyou.Iwouldn'tforgivemeeither 【翻译】我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。 【解析】云散因为风吹,美好因为宽容。 【拓展】Letbegongsbebegongs让往事情都随风而去吧。 3.Iwasignorantandirresponsibleandsmall-minded. 【翻译】我又蠢又不可靠,还心胸狭窄。 【解析】那又何妨破锅自有破锅盖,破人自有破人爱。喜欢你的人什么都愿意宽容和原谅。 【拓展】Themoreyoulearn,themoreyoufeelignorant.博学才知才疏学浅。 4.Nomatterwhattypeofanimalyouare,changestartswithyou. 【翻译】天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。 【解析】清简内心,一切皆安。 【拓展】Ajourneyofathousandmilesbeginswithsinglestep.千里之行,始于足下。 5.Andafterwe'redone,youcanhateme. 【翻译】当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我。 【解析】今天厌恶的对象可能会成为尘埃落定后的难觅知己。今天性格不合可能会成为几十年后的相濡以沫。 【拓展】outofsight,outofmind.眼不见,心不烦。 6.Allright,getinhere.Youbunnies,soemotional. 【翻译】好了,到我这来。你们兔子,就是爱哭。 【解析】兔子哭吧哭吧不是罪。有时候,那些硬生生被憋回去的眼泪,还是会败给一幕生活的场景或者动心的安慰。 【拓展】Wealwayshaveasentimentalattachmenttoourbirth-places.对于故土,我们总是有眷恋之情。 7.EveryonecomestoZootopia,thinkingtheycouldbeanythingtheywant.Butyoucan't. 【翻译】踏进动物城,人人都怀揣着梦想,成为理想中的自己,但却一场空。 【解析】梦儿追的我累,但是,我不愿后退,因为我想象中的美,一定能擦去我心中的泪,梦是宝贝。 【拓展】Thereareonlytwotragediesinlife:oneisnotgettingwhatonewants,andtheotherisgettingit.失去心中所欲,得到心中所想,乃为人生两大悲剧。 8Youcanonlybewhatyouare.Slyfox.Dumbbunny. 【翻译】你只能是你,狐狸还是狡猾,兔子依旧呆蠢。

相关文档
最新文档