外贸函电翻译

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Establishing Business Relationship

我们将把装运日期、船名通知你方。We shall inform you of the date of shipment, name of steamer.

我们已以每公吨200美元的价格成交,特此告知。

We wish to inform you that business has been done at $200 per metric ton.

兹通知你方,我方已将所索样品寄出。Please be informed that we have already sent the samples required. 希望随时报道你地的市场情况。we hope you will keep us informed of the market condition at your end.

我们有幸自荐,并盼望有机会与贵方合作,扩大业务。

We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you with the hope that we may have a good chance of cooperating with you in your business extension.

我方欲在平等互利的基础上与你方建立业务关系。

We are willing to enter into business relations with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefits

我方将就你方新产品的销售可能性进行调查。

We will make inquiries about the business possibilities of your new products.

感谢你方对地毯的询价。We thank you for your enquiry for carpets.

承蒙你处第一商业银行告知你公司的名称和地址。

We owe your name and address to the First Commercial Bank at your end.

我们要买羊毛。we are in the market for wool.

此产品畅销。There is a good market for this article.

如你方给佣金5%,我方愿在此地设法推销这一产品。

We will try to market this product at our end if you allow us a 5% commission.

我们借此机会向你方的密切合作表示感谢。

We avail ourselves of this opportunity to thanks you for your close cooperation.

承蒙驻伦敦中国银行介绍,得知贵公司的名称和地址。我方愿借此机会与贵方联系,建立业务关系。Having had your name and address from the bank of China in London,we avail ourselves of this opportunity to approach you for the establishment of trade relations with you.

你们必须让我们熟悉细节。You will have to acquaint us with the details.

我们熟知日本的市场状况。We are well acquainted with the market condition in Japan.

我们经营化工商品已有多年。We have been in the chemical line for many years.

这是金属器皿中的一种好货。This is a good line of hardware.

你的价格与市价完全不符。Your price is entirely out of line with the market.

按照往来电报,我们确认售给你们以下商品。

In line with cables exchanged, we confirm having sold you the following.

随函附寄商业发票一式两份。We are enclosing our commercial invoice in duplicate.

请参阅8月5日去信所附的价目表。Please refer to the pricelist enclosed in our letter of August 5. Enquiries:

欣悉贵方是中国电风扇的主要进出口商,如能给我们1000台电风扇最优惠的详细报价,将不胜感激。

As we understand that you are main exporter of electric fan in China, we should appreciate it if you could quote us the lowest price(send us the lowest quotation) for 1000 pieces with details.

所有的价格都以美元报价,并给于5%的特别折扣。

All prices are quoted in US dollars at a special discount of 5%.

请报下列产品的最低价,并告知该报价的有效期。

Please quote us your lowest price for the following items and let us know the time of validity of the price.

相关文档
最新文档