常用旅游英语300句必备学习

常用旅游英语300句必备学习
常用旅游英语300句必备学习

美式论文、报告写作技巧

编者按:美式教育的特点即是课程内容强调学生参与及创新运用,因此,报告便成了常见的考核学生学习成果的方式,比如实验报告、学期报告、专题报告、研究报告及论文(含毕业论文)等。研究生presentation 及seminar 的机会更是占很大的比重,有些甚至占学期成绩很大比例。如何完成报告、论文同时得到良好的成绩,是本文提供给有志留学的有心人参考的目的。

美国大学生由於自小已养成自动寻找答案习惯,在启发式的教育环境下,写报告、论文对他们来说比较不陌生,虽然专业知识上美国学生不见得比外籍学生强,但是表达能力由於自小培养,加上英语能力的优势,常比外籍学生在报告、论文方面有较隹的利基。反之中国学生比较缺乏报告写作的训练,因此如果在留学过程中无法适应美式教育会比较辛苦,其实论文、报告的写作要领其实不难,只要把握技巧就可水到渠成。

通常论文由篇首(Preliminaries),本文(Texts)以及参考资料(References)三部分构成;而这三大部分各自内容如下:

(一) 篇首:

封面(Title)

序言(Preface)

谢词(Acknowledge)

提要(Summary)

目录(Tables and Appendixes)

(二) 本文:

引言(Introduction)

主体,含篇(Part)、章(Chapter)、节(Section) 、以及注释(Footnotes)

(三)参考资料:

参考书目(References or Bibliography)

附录资料(Appendix)。

进行论文或报告写作之前,先要确定想要表达的主题,主题确定后,将其具体表达,即为题目。题目可以提供研究者:

一.研究的方向

二.研究的范围

三.资料搜集的范围

四.预期研究成果

通常在确定题目之後就开始找资料从事研究,建议在找资料之前最好去问教授有哪些参考资料来源可供参考引用。构思为确定写作大纲或Proposal 的先前步骤,大纲是论文、报告的骨干,

Proposal 是研究的架构、流程及范围的说明书。如何构思大纲或Proposal为论文、报告写作前的必要准备工作。好的论文或研究报告,要基于在完整、详实的资料上,而参考资料除了和教授商借之外,最主要的来源就是图书馆了,一般参考资料来源可分成教科书或手册、政府机构的报告、科技或商业方面的杂志,及会议性质的资料。此外现代的电脑资料库也可帮助收集资料,在国外可利用学校的电脑连线资料库寻找自己需要的资料。当一切准备就绪,即可开始着手写报告,一般报告还分大报告如期末、专题等报告,及小报告如Seminar 式的报告。

就算是小报告,也至少应含

(一)TITLE PAGES :包含主题名称、作者、日期

(二)Summary:即主要的结论

(三)Introduction:包括理论背景及内容

(四)Technical Sections:是论文的主体,为最重要的部份应再细分为几个片断。

(五)Conclusions:即扼要的结论

(六)Appendixes:复杂公式的导引及叁考资料和电脑程式的报表可附加在此项

美式报告的撰写通常要打字,两行式,行间若有未拼完的字要以音节来连接。写报告通常需要用到电脑,如有计算数字统计图表的需求,也常会用到程式软体如PASCAL、LOTUS,统计分析软体如SAS,也是不可或缺的,电脑绘图在今日已成为工商界及学术界的重要工具,文书处理更是最基本的要求,因此Word for Window、Powerpoint、Excel便成了颇受欢迎的工具。此外在英文语法、文法上的润饰与修改,如能请老美帮忙会比较好。

论文、报告完成后有时会需要做解说(Presentation),用英文来讲演对中国人来说算是一大挑战,通常课堂讲演时间为十五分钟到三十分钟,若是论文囗试则至少一小时。投影机及麦克风的使用对讲演的效果有很大帮助,正式讲演前多预习几次,时间宜控制适中,上台时忌讳低头拿着报告照念,需留意听众的反应,切中主题,避免太多数字的导引。

常用旅遊英語300句

Where can I catch a taxi? 哪里我可以叫到計程車?

The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there.出租車站台就在左邊轉角處。

Are you free? 您有空嗎?

Sure. Where are you going? 當然。您要去哪里?

Drive me back to Santa Clara.載我到聖塔克萊拉。

Santa Clara? OK. That's about 20 miles away.聖塔克萊拉?好的,大約是20英里遠。How much will it cost? 需要多少錢?

That'll be thirty-six dollars, sir.先生,車費是36元。

Here you are. You can keep the change.給你。零錢不用找了。

You're very generous.你真慷慨。

That's alright. You're a lot of help.沒關係。你幫了很大的忙。

Take me to the railway station.載我到火車站。

Take me back.載我回去。

What is the charge for that? 那要多少費用?

How much extra do I have to pay for that? 我還要另外付多少?

Keep the change for yourself.找回的錢你留著。

The change is yours.找回的錢給你。

Don't give me the change anymore.不必給我找錢了。

Is this the bus that goes by the mall? 這班公共汽車經過商業街嗎?

No, it isn't. But you can transfer from this bus to bus number 24.

不,不經過。但是你可以搭這班車轉乘24路。

Good. How much is the fare? 好。車費多少?

It's seventy-five cents for adults and thirty cents for children under twelve.

大人75美分,12歲以下的小孩30分。

Will it cost for the transfer? 轉車要錢嗎?

Yes. When you get on the transfer bus, just show the bus driver this ticket stub. 要。當你上了轉乘的公共汽車時,就把這張票根給司機看。

You will only have to pay another ten cents and a nickle for your child.

你只需另外再付10美分,而你的孩子只要再付5美分。

That sounds pretty good.聽起來挺好的嘛!

You can take a seat now.現在你找個座位坐下吧。

When you're ready to get off, remember to press the button near your seat.

當你要下車時,記得按你座位旁的按鈕。

Is this bus going to Dallas? 這車開往達拉斯嗎?

Get me off at the Fifth Avenue.請在第五大道讓我下車。

Where can I put the coin? 硬幣要放在哪兒?

How long does it take? 要花多久時間?

Can you tell me how to get to the railroad station? 你能告訴我怎樣去火車站嗎?

May I help you, sir? 需要我幫忙嗎,先生?

I'd like to cash some traveller's checks here.我想在這兒兌換一些旅行支票。Certainly. Do you have any identification? 當然可以。你有任何證明文件嗎?

Yes, I have my Passport. Here it is.是的,我有護照。這就是。

Fine. How much would you like to exchange, sir? 好的。您要兌換多少呢,先生?What's the exchange rate today? 今天的兌換比率是多少?

A dollar is valued at eight point two RM

B yuan.一美元價值8.2元人民幣。

Five hundred dollars, please. And could you give me ten dollar in small change?

請換500美元。再另外能否給我10元的小面額零錢?

Here you go, sir.可以,先生。

Will it take long? 要很久嗎?

No. Please endorse the check at the back.不會的。請在支票的背面簽名。

OK.好的。

Anything can I help you with? 有我能幫忙的地方嗎?

Are you being waited on? 您需要服務嗎?

I'd like to convert some RMB yuan to US dollar, please.請將我的一些人民幣換成美元。Please cash this check.請兌現這張支票。

I want to pick up the car tomorrow morning at seven. Are you open then?

我想在明天早上7點提車。那時你們開門了嗎?

Yes, we are, Mr. Wang. How are you going to pay? 對,我們開門。你打算如何付錢?May I pay in cash? 可以付現金嗎?

We'd prefer a credit card, if you have one.如果你有信用卡,我們較喜歡信用卡。Yes, of course.可以,當然可以。

How long will you keep the car? 這車你要用多久?

Just three days.只要三天。

Are you going to return it here? 你要在這裏歸還嗎?

No. I want to leave it in Chicago.不。我想把它留在芝加哥。

That will be fine.那可以。

Here's my visa card.這是我的visa卡。

Just a minute. Here's your receipt.請等一下。這是你的收據。

Do you mind if I pay in cash? 你介意我付現金嗎?

Do you have any objections to my paying in cash? 你反對我付現金嗎?

My plans force me to leave it in Chicago.我的計畫使我必須將它留在芝加哥。

Anything else, sir? 先生,還要別的東西嗎?

That's all for now. How much do I owe you? 目前這些就夠了,我要付你多少錢?

That'll be fifty-five dollars and twenty cents.一共55元2角。

Can't you make it a little cheaper? 你不能算便宜一點?

Oh, no sir. We already gave you a discount on each item.

哦,不行,先生。每一件東西我們都給你打過折扣了。

OK. I understand. Thank you.好吧,我懂了,謝謝你。

Any discount, OK? 可以打個折扣嗎?

It is too expensive. How about half the price? 太貴了,半價怎麼樣?

Only a five percent discount? How about twenty percent? 只打九五折?八折怎麼樣?What a price! Lower it, please? 這麼高的價格!請降點。

I'll take it. But the price is a bit high. How about free wrapping?

我買了。但價格有點高,免費包裝怎麼樣?

Good afternoon. What's the trouble? 下午好。有什麼不舒服嗎?

I've had a pretty high fever since yesterday morning.從昨天早上起,我就一直發高燒。Anything else? 還有其他的嗎?

Yes. I have an upset stomach.是的,我的胃很難受。

I see. We'll take a good look at you.我明白了。我們會好好替你看看。

Do you have any other symptoms? Any more than those you've described?

你有沒有其他的症狀?除了那些你已敍述過的?

No. That's about all.沒有。大概就是這些。

Well, I don't think it's anything serious.嗯,我想沒有什麼嚴重的。

I'm relieved to hear that.你的話使我松了一口氣。

I'm having trouble eating.我吃東西時有困難。

What I eat won't stay down.我吃東西時感到噁心。

Nothing will stay down when I eat.我吃下去的東西全吐出來了。

I'm having some trouble keeping food down.我吃東西時感到困難。

That's load off my mind.這一來我心裏輕鬆了。

That's relief.真令人欣慰。

That's reassuring.真令人安心。

Are there any tours for the Grand Canyon? 有到大峽谷的旅遊團嗎?

There are several tours of the Grand Canyon.到大峽谷有好幾個旅遊團。

Have you been to our Tourist Information Center?"你去過我們的""旅客服務中心""嗎?" No, I haven't. Would you show me where that is? 不,沒去過。你可以告訴我去哪里嗎?Sure. It's up ahead to your left.好的。往前走,在你的左邊。

I heard that some tours actually go down into the canyon. Is that true?

我聽說有的旅遊團真正下到峽谷裏去了。那是真的嗎?

Yes. It's a great way to really see the canyon.真的。那是真正參觀峽谷的好方式。

In addition, it's great exercise too, since we do a lot of hiking.

還有,那也是個好的運動,因為我們要長距離徒步旅行。

That sounds fantastic. Where do I go to sign up for that tour?

那聽起來好極了。我到哪里去報名參加呢?

Go inside the Information Center.到服務中心去。

And tell them you want to go on the tour that goes down into the canyon.

跟他們說你要參加到峽谷裏去的旅遊團。

You pay there. I have the next group to go down. I'll see you soon then.

你在那兒付錢。我帶的下一個團就是要下去的。回見!

Would you mind telling me what the climate is like in California?

您能告訴我加利福尼亞的氣候怎麼樣?

Have you ever been there? 你去過那兒嗎?

Is it true that it's full of wonders there? 那裏充滿了奇異的景觀,是真的嗎?

When was it built? 它是什麼時候建造的?

Could you give me some information on your European tours?

你可以給我一些你們經辦的有關歐洲旅行的資料嗎?

Our pleasure.好的。

We have several package tours you may choose, from ten days to three weeks in Europe. 我們有幾套歐洲旅遊計畫選擇,時間從10天到3個星期。

I would be interested in a ten-day trip around Christmas time.

我有興趣在耶誕節前後去玩10天。

I have one ten-day tour that is still available. It will depart from New York on Dec. 24. 我們一個10天的旅行團還有空位,12月24號離開紐約。

What is the cost? 費用是多少?

The price for one person for a ten-day tour is only $ 1088, which includes round-trip airfare. 十日游每人只要1088美元。這個費用包括來回機票。

That sounds reasonable. Let me think it over. And I'll call you back to make reservations. 聽起來價錢還算公道。讓我考慮一下,我會再打電話預定。

OK. But don't delay too long. Or that trip will be all booked.

好,但不要拖太久,否則會訂滿的。

May I have a bus map, please? 請給我一份公共汽車路線圖好嗎?

If I were you, I'd try one of the newspaper stands.如果我是你,我會到一個書報亭去看看。

I would like to know about your honeymoon travel packages.

我想要知道你們辦的有關蜜月旅行計畫。

Where are we now? 我們現在是在什麼地方呢?

I don't know. We're completely lost.我不知道,我們完全迷路了。

Oh, here comes a police officer. Let's ask him.哦,一位員警過來了,我們去問問他。OK. Excuse me. May I ask where we are now? 好啊。對不起,請問我們現在是在什麼地方?Yes, you've right in the middle of the Fifth Avenue vegetable market.

你們就在第五街的蔬菜市場裏。

Where would you like to go? 你們要去哪里呢?

Excuse me, officer, which way shall I take? I want to go back to Beijing Hotel.

對不起,警官。我想回北京賓館,我該走哪條路。

Take the right one and go ahead and it will take you five minutes. You can't miss it.走右邊這條路,一直朝前走,只要五分鐘的時間你就到了。

Thank you.謝謝您。

I'm afraid I have lost my way. Where can I take a bus if I want to go back to the downtown? 我迷路了,如果我想回市中心,我在哪兒可以坐公車?

I want to go to the railway station. Could you show me the way?

我想去火車站,您能帶我去嗎?

Where's this place in the map? 這裏在地圖的哪個位置?

Is this the right way to the station? 往車站走這條路對嗎?

How can I get to Sheraton Hotel? 往喜來登賓館怎麼走?

Welcome to China. May I have a look at your customs declaration?

歡迎來中國。我可以看一下您的入境申請報表嗎?

Yes. Here you are.好的,都在這兒。

You go ahead with the formalities. I'll see to the heavy luggage.

您先去辦手續,我來幫您照看大件行李。

That's great. I'll come back right after the formalities.那太好了。手續辦完後我就回來。What type of visa have you got? 您持的是哪種簽證?

I have a tourist visa.旅遊簽證。

Would you mind opening your suitcase? 請把您的箱子打開,好嗎?

Not at all. Check it, please.好的,請檢查。

Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?

請把你所帶的外幣登記一下,好嗎?

OK. I'll do as you say.好的,照辦。

Have you filled in the baggage declaration? 行李申請單填好了嗎?

No. I really don't know how to go about it.沒有。我真不知道如何填。

Do you have anything to declare for customs? 有什麼要申報呀?

No. I have nothing to declare.沒有。我沒有什麼要申報的。

How long are you going to stay here? 您在這裏呆多久?

About one month. I'm just sightseeing.大約一個月。我只是觀光旅遊。

Have you anything dutiable? 您有應繳稅的東西嗎?

No, these are only personal effects.沒有,這只是些私人用品。

Is that all for customs formalities? 海關檢查就這些了嗎?

Yes, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay in China.

是的,檢查完畢。希望您在中國過得愉快。

Are you carrying any items that need to be declared? 你沒有攜帶需要申報的東西嗎?Do you have anything that must be claimed? 難道你沒需要申報的東西嗎?

Would you please hand me your customs declaration form? 請出示您的申報表給我?Please have your customs declaration form ready.請把您的申報表準備好。

All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go.我的行李都檢查完了,看來我可以走了。

I know you must be excited to go home after such a long business trip.

出差這麼久,終於要回家了,我想你一定很高興。

I am sure. So, we'll be expecting the first shipment in less than a month.

那當然。我們都希望第一批貨在一個月之內可以裝船。

Yes, that's right. They'll be there in no time.沒錯,貨很快就會運到。

Good. Tell Mr. Gao at the factory to keep up the good work.

很好,請告訴工廠的高先生繼續努力。

I think all the products are going to sell very well.我相信這批貨一定會賣得很好。

We hope so! It's always good to work with you, Tom.

希望如此!湯姆,和你們合作總是很愉快。

I want to thank you for placing such a big order with us. You won't be disappointed.謝謝你下了這麼大的訂單,你一定不會失望的。

I'm sure I won't. I really appreciate all of your hospitality.

這點我相信。我真的很感激你的招待。

It was my please.榮幸之至。

And I'd like to give you a little something to take home. Let me unroll it.

對了,我有樣小東西想送你,讓我把它打開。

This is beautiful! Chinese calligraphy. What do these characters mean?

好漂亮!是中國書法!這上面寫的是什麼意思?

They mean long life. I remember you liked the calligraphy at the Palace Museum.

長命百歲。我記得上次去故宮,你特別喜歡書法。

So I thought you might like it.所以,我想你可能會喜歡這個。

That's very nice of you. Where did you get it? It's not a print.

真細心!你從哪兒弄來的?這還不是複製的呢!

No, it's an original. My father's friend is a calligrapher, and I had him make it for you. 沒錯,這可是真跡。我父親的朋友是書法家,專門幫你寫的。

And his name and the date are on the bottom.他的名字和日期都在下面。

I'll hang it in my office. But I feel bad I didn't get you anything.

我要把它掛在辦公室。不過,真不好意思,我什麼也沒送你。

Don't worry about it. It's a taken of my appreciation for your business, and friendship. 沒關係的。這是向你表示我們在生意及友誼上的一點心意。

If you have time around Christmas, please come to visit my family.

如果你耶誕節前後有空,歡迎到我家來玩。

And I'll be able to show you around our city.我可以帶你在我們那兒四處看看。

Thanks for the invitation. And please give my regards to your wife.

謝謝你的邀請。請代我問候貴夫人。

You do the same. Well, I'd better go. Thanks again for everything.

你也代我問候一聲。好,我得走了,再次謝謝你們的招待。

Take care, and have a nice flight.請保重!祝你一路順風!

Thank you for taking care of me here.多謝您的周到招待。

I really appreciate all of your hospitality.十分感謝您的款待。

Here's something for you.這有東西送你。

Please accept these gifts with my thanks.請接受這些禮物以表達我的謝意。

Have a safe trip back.祝您平安返家。

Have a nice flight.祝您一路順風。

Take care on your way back.回程保重了。

Happy landings! 一路順風!

Good morning, sir. May I help you? 早安,先生。能為您服務嗎?

Yes. I have a room booked with you, for three days starting today. Name of Lu, L-U. 是的,我已向你們訂了房間,從今天開始,共三天。姓陸,L-U。

Thank you, Mr. Lu. Please wait a moment while I check our reservations list.

謝謝,陸先生。請稍等,我查一下訂房名單。

That's Mr. Steven Lu, from Taipei? 您是Steven Lu,從臺北來的?

Yes, it is.是的,沒錯。

Mr. Lu, everything is OK. Your booking is from today through Wednesday. Single room.陸先生,沒問題的。您從今天訂到星期三,單人房。

Your room number is 512. Here's your key.房間號碼是512。這是您的鑰匙。

Thanks. Could you point me in the right direction? 謝謝。您能告訴我要往哪里走嗎?Certainly, sir. The elevators are right across the lobby.

當然可以,先生。電梯就在大廳的正對面。

Floors one to eight are the elevators to the left.一到八樓上下使用的電梯在左邊。

Hi. I'd like to cash an American Express traveler's check.

嗨,我想兌換美國運通的旅行支票。

Sure. Would you please sign your name on the back, sir, with your passport number? 沒問題。先生,請您在支票背後簽上名字和護照號碼。

And I'll need to see your passport.另外,我需要看一下您的護照。

Sure. Can you give me fifty dollars in small bills, please, and ten dollars in change?

好的。你可以幫我把50塊錢換成小鈔,10塊換成零錢嗎?

No problems. Here's your passport, and here's your money. Have a nice day, Mr. Lu. 沒問題。這是您的護照,還有您的錢。祝您愉快,陸先生。

I have room reserved.我已訂了房。

Please wait a second.請稍等。

Please hold on a moment.請等會兒。

Hello. I'm calling from Room 1116.喂,我這裏是1116號房間。

Yes? Can I do something for you? 什麼事?我能為您效勞嗎?

I'm ready to check out now.我準備好要結賬。

I have your bill right here.您的帳單在這裏。

Did you make any long distance calls this morning, or did you sign for your breakfast?您今天早上沒有打長途電話或吃早餐記賬?

No, I didn't.沒有。

Fine. The bill comes to $ 300 even.好。帳單上總共是300元整。

May I check it? 我可以核對一下嗎?

By all means, you ahead.當然可以。隨便。

What is this charge here? 這是什麼費用?

That's for a long distance call you make two nights ago.

這是你兩天前打的一個長途電話的費用。

I see. Is a credit card OK? 我明白了。用信用卡可以嗎?

Yes, of course.可以,當然可以。

May I look it over? 我可以過目一遍嗎?

I'll check it, if I may.如果可以的話,我要核對。

Do you accept credit cards? 你們接受信用卡嗎?

Is it all right if I use my credit card? 如果我使用信用卡行嗎?

Will you honor a credit card? 你們承認信用卡嗎?

Excuse me. Can you direct me to the toy department, please?

打擾一下,請你告訴我到玩具部門怎麼走好嗎?

It's on the 7th floor. As you get off the elevator, you'll see it on your left.

在7樓。出電梯後,就在你的左邊。

Can you direct me to the elevator? 你能告訴我電梯在哪里嗎?

Sure. Go straight ahead and you'll walk into it.當然,往前直走,你就可走進電梯間了。You've welcome.不用客氣。

Excuse me, sir. But could you tell me the nearest way to Beijing Hotel?

打擾一下,先生,你可以告訴我到北京賓館最近怎麼走?

Beijing Hotel? Just go down the street and take the third turning on the right.

北京賓館?沿著這條街道,在第三個路口向右拐。

The hotel is at the end of that street.賓館就在街道的盡頭。

How long will it take to get there? 去那兒得多長時間?

About 10 minutes.大約得走10分鐘。

Thanks a lot.多謝。

Could you tell me where the nearest bus station is? 你能告訴我最近的汽車站在哪兒嗎?Isn't there a public pool near here? 這附近有沒有公共游泳池?

Where is Chinatown? 中國城在哪里?

Would you show me the way to the station.你能告訴我去車站的路嗎?

Are you ready to order now, sir? 先生,你準備點菜嗎?

Yes, I am. I'd like some wine and roast duck.是的。我想要些酒和烤鴨。

Roast duck. There will be a slight delay for that.烤鴨。那會稍微慢一點。

How long? 多久?

About forty minutes, I think.我想大約40分鐘。

OK, please. I'll order something else at first.好的,來一份。我先點別的東西。

Is this my meal? 這是我的菜嗎?

What did you order? 您點了什麼?

The fried scallops.炸乾貝。

Oh, sorry. There must be some mistake.哦,抱歉,一定是弄錯了。

Would you get me some more water, please? 麻煩你再幫我加點水,行嗎?

OK.好的。

Is this what I ordered? 這是我點的嗎?

I don't think this is my meal.我想這不是我點的。

Did you bring me what I ordered? 你拿來的是我所點的嗎?

I'd like to cash this check.我想兌現這張支票。

Can you give me some forms of identification? 你能給我什麼證明身份的文件嗎?

I just have my driver's license with me. Is that enough?

我身上只帶了駕駛執照,這樣夠了嗎?

That should do.那應該可以了。

Will it take long? 要很久嗎?

No. Please endorse the check at the back.不會的,請在支票背面簽名。

Are you the loans-officer? 你是貸款部負責人嗎?

I certainly am. May I help you? 我是,我能幫您什麼忙嗎?

Yes. I'd like to make a loan.是的,我想辦一筆貸款。

All right. Please sit down.好的,請坐下。

It's a loan for a car I'd like to purchase.我想貸款買輛汽車。

I'd like to have this check cashed.我想將這張支票兌現。

Can you cash this check for me? 你能替我兌現這張支票嗎?

I'd like to have this check turned to cash.我想將這張支票換成現金。

I'd like to loan some money. 我想貸點錢。

I'm here for some financing.我是為了一點融資而來。

I need the bank to finance something.我需要銀行提供某件東西的貸款。

I'd like to borrow some money.我想借一些錢。

I'd like to buy some stamps for this letter.我想買這封信的郵票。

Let me just weigh it first.請先讓我稱一稱。

How much will it be? 要多少錢?

Are you sending it by regular or by speed? 你要寄平信還是快遞?

Just the regular.平信就好了。

That'll be four yuan.四元。

How long will it take for my mail to reach its destination? 我的信件到達目的地要多久?Just two days.只要兩天。

Good day.再見!

Good day also to you.再見!

What can I do for you? 我能幫你什麼忙?

Is this where I claim parcels? 這裏是領包裹的地方嗎?

No, please go to window thirty-six.不是,請到第三十六號視窗。

Thanks a lot.多謝。

That's nothing at all.不用客氣。

How many days will it take for my mail to reach its destination?

我的信件到達目的地要用幾天?

How much time will it take for my mail to get to where it is going?

我的信件到達它要去的地方要用多少時間?

How fast can my mail be received? 我的信件多快會被收到?

How soon will my mail be received by the other end?

旅游英语口语300句40

旅游英语口语300句40 Useful Expressions 体验旅游 1.Its full name is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. 它的全称是大不列颠及北爱尔兰联合王国。 2.The Commonwealth of Nations encompasses many English speaking countries. 英联邦国家包括很多讲英语的国家。 3.The Tower of London is the symbol of this city. 伦孰塔是这座城市的符号。 4.Rugby is different from soccer. 英式橄榄球和足球的玩法不一祥。 5.Kids love Easter because they can play with eggs. 孩子们一喜欢复活节,因为他们能够玩鸡蛋。 6.Many modem sports were invented by British people. 很多现代体育运动项目都是由英国人发明的。 7.The British sportsman respect fair play. 英国的运动迷们都崇尚公平竞技。 8.Coal is important natural resources for industrialized cities.

煤炭是工业化城市重要的自然资源。 9.Wales' development has been largely depended on mining. 威尔士的发展很大水准上都是依靠矿业。 10.England is a mix with urbanized cities and untapped villages. 英格兰混合了很多城市化的地方和未开发的村镇。 11.The highlight of this trip was to see the cricket match. 这次旅行的高潮是看那场板球赛。 12.In history, Scotland was independent from England. 历苏格兰是独立于英格兰的。

关于常用的旅游英语句子

关于常用的旅游英语句子 旅游是现代人喜欢的一种非常时尚的生活方式。世界那么大,我想去看看,出国旅游更成为了很多人的不二选择,那么出国旅游需要用到哪些常用英语句子呢。接下来小编在这里给大家带来常用的旅游英语句子,希望对你有所帮助! 1.Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗? 2.Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗? 3.Dont cry over spilt milk 不要做无益的后悔。 4.Dont let chances pass by 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。 5.He owned himself defeated 他承认自己失败了。 6.He seems a little nervous 他显得有点紧张。 7.He strolls about the town 他在镇上四处遛达。 8.Her tooth ached all night 她牙疼了一整夜。 9.May I see your passport, please?麻烦请给我你的护照。 10.Here is my passport / Here it is这是我的护照。 11.Where are you staying?将在那儿住宿? 12.I will stay at Boston Hotel我将住在波士顿饭店。 13.Whats the purpose of your visit?旅行的目的为何? 14.Sightseeing(Businese)观光(公务)。 15.Do you have a return ticket toTaiwan?是否有台湾回程机票?

常用旅游英语口语.

常用旅游英语口语 多谢!——Thanks a lot.对不起,麻烦你。——Excuse me. 抱歉。——Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗?——Can I help you. 谢谢你的帮助。——Thank you for helping me. 无论如何,我还要感谢你。——Thanks,anyway. 您好。——How are you! 初次见面问好。——How do you do! 很高兴见到你。——(It'snice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。——Where are you from? 请问贵姓。——Can I have your name? 我叫……。——My name is ……(I'm …… 很高兴认识你。——It was a pleasure meeting you. 很高兴见到你。——Pleased to meet you. 希望再见到你。——Hope to see you again. 这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?——Does that mean that I can see you again?玩得快乐——Have a good time. 祝你好运。——Good luck. 我希望没事。——I hope nothing is wrong.

怎么了?——What's the matter? 糟糕,严重吗?——Oh,no!Is it serious? 我真为你难过。——I'm sorry for you. 一路平安,走好。——Have a safe trip home. 1.I‘m an office worker. 我是上班族。 2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3.I‘m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5.I‘m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。 6.I‘ll call you. 我会打电话给你。 7.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。 8.I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。 9.I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。 10.I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。 11.I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。 12.I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。 13.I‘m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。 14.I‘m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。 15.I heard that you‘re getting married. Congratulation s.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!

旅游英语口语

L e s s e n4T r a v e l b y a i r ?Question: What do people usually do when they travel by air? Part 1 Language Focus: 1.Booking tickets from agent :n ●Could you tell me about the flights to Paris? ●Do you have any flights in the morning? ●How much luggage can I take on the plane? ●Is there any discount for a group booking? ●Are you offering any deals at present? ●What time do I have to be at the airport? ●What’s the check-in time ? ●I want to book a ticket on British Airways Flight 108 to Pairs. ●I wanna make a reservation for a morning flight on December 1st, please ●I want to book a one-way ticket.

●I’d perfer economy. ●Wait a moment, let me see if there are tickets available. ●Sorry, we all booked up for that day. ●I’d like to comfirm my reservation 2.Checking in at the airport. ●May I see you ticket and your passport please? ●Can I take these small bags as carry-on luggage with me ?(how many items of carry-on are permitted?/How much hand luggage am I allowed?) ●Can I take my luggage weigh up to 30 kilos?(Your luggage is 5 kilos Overweight.) ●Do you have any sharp items like scissors in your carry-on bag? ●I’d like to check this item of luggage.(piece) ●I want a window seat.(aside seat) ●Is the plane on time?(How long is the flight delayed?) ●What’d the departure time?(take off/arrival time) ●When will we begin boarding?(boarding gate) 3.Going through customs

旅游英语口语300句:与日本旅游相关

旅游英语口语300句:与日本旅游相关Useful Expressions 体验旅游 1.If you like shopping, you may choose to travel to Japan. 如果你喜欢购物,你能够选择去日本旅游。 2.Japan is the heaven of comic fans. 日本是漫画迷的天堂。 3.Kimono is the traditional costume in Japan. 和服是日本的传统服饰。 4.Did you ever climb Mount Fuji when you were in Japan? 你在日本的时候曾爬过富士山吗? 5.Cherry blossom is meaningful in Japanese culture. 樱花在日本文化中意义长远。 6.As a coastal city, you can find many volcanoes in Kyoto. 作为一个沿海城市,你能够在京都找到很多火山。 7.Taking a bath in hot springs is good for curing your injury. 泡温泉有益于伤后恢复。 8.Japan shares some similarity with China in culture. 日本跟中国在文化方面有相似之处。 9.Soaking in hot spring is an important medical treatment.

泡温泉是一种很重要的医疗手段。 10.Wandering in Japan is a dreamlike event.畅游日本就像梦一样。 11.Does every Japanese man practise judo?每个日本男人都练习柔道吗? 12.Sushi is the well-known Japanese food.寿司是日本知名的食物。

国外旅游时必备英语句子

国外旅游时必备英语句子 一、问路时常用的方位词 East 东、south南、west西、North北、Left左、Right右、Straighton往前直去、There那儿、Front前方、Back后方、Side侧旁、Before之前、After之后、First left/right第一个转左/右的路 二、请问如何前往。。。。 Excuse me,How do I get to the ........?请问如何前往。。。。。。。? How do I get to the airport? 请问如何前往机场? How do I get to the bus station? 请问如何前往公车站? How do I get to the metro station? 请问如何前往地下铁路站(Metro 乃欧洲常用字) How do I get to the subway station? 请问如何前往地下铁路站(Subway 乃北羡洲常用字)How do I get to the underground station? 请问如何前往地下铁路站?(underground 乃北羡洲常用字) How do I get to the train station? 请问如何前往火车站? How do I get to the Hilton hotel? 请问如何前往希尔顿酒店/ How do I get to the police station? 请问如何前往警局? How do I get to the post office? 请问如何前往邮政局? How do i get to the tourist information office? 请问如何前往旅游资讯局? 三、请问附近有什么商店? Excuse me , is there......nearby? 请问附近有没有。。。。。? Is there a disco nearby? 请问附近有没有的士高? Is there a hospital nearby? 请问附近有没有医院? Is there a night club nearby? 请问附近有没有夜总会? Is there a post box nearby? 请问附近有没有邮政局? Is there a public toilet nearby ? 请问附近有没有公共厕所? Is there a restaurant nearby? 请问附近有没有餐厅? Is there a telephone nearby ?请问附近有没有电话? Is there a travel agent nearby? 请问附近有没有没有旅游社? Is there a youth hostel nearby? 请问附近有没有青年旅馆? Is there a baker nearby?请问附近有没有面包店? Is there a bank nearby? 请问附近有没有银行? Is there a bar nearby? 请问附近有没有酒吧? Is there a bar nearby? 请问附近有没有酒吧? Is there a bus stop nearby ? 请问附近有没有公车站? Is there a cafe nearby? 请问附件有没有咖啡店? Is there a cake shop nearby?请问附近有没有西饼店? Is there a change bureau nearby? 请问附近有没有找换店? Is there a chemist's nearby? 请问附近有没有药剂师? Is there a department store nearby? 请问附近有没有百货公司 实用旅游英语口语

旅游常用英语词汇及句型整理

旅游常用英语词汇及句型整理 下面为大家带来出国旅游常用英语词汇及句型整理,欢迎大家学习!旅游常用英语词汇:姓family name名First (Given) Name性别sex男male女female国籍nationality国籍country of citizenship护照号passport No.原住地country of Origin(Country where you live)前往目的地国destination country登机城市city where you boarded签证签发地city where visa was issued签发日期date issue前往国家的住址address while in街道及门牌号number and street城市及国家city and state出生日期date of Birth(Birthdate)年year月month日day偕行人数accompanying number职业occupation专业技术人员professionals & technical行政管理人员legislators &administrators办事员clerk商业人员commerce (Business People)服务人员service农民farmer工人worker其他others 无业jobless签名signature官方填写official use only旅游常用英语句型:麻烦请给我你的护照。 May I see your passport, please?这是我的护照。 Here is my passport / Here it is.旅行的目的为何?What’s the purpose of your visit?观光(公务、学习)。 Sightseeing (Business、Study).在哪个学校?Which University?学习什么课程?What course will you take?预计在英国停留多久?How long will you be staying in the UK?预计停留约1年。 I plan to stay for about 1 year.我只是过境而已。

旅游英语口语大全有这个就够了

旅游英语口语大全有这 个就够了 文件管理序列号:[K8UY-K9IO69-O6M243-OL889-F88688]

紧急情况用语I’ve lost my passport. 我的护照丢拉 Where is Chinese Embassy? 中国大使馆在哪? Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff? 能找个中文员工给我吗? Is there a police station here? 附近有警察局吗? Whom should I ask to? 我应该问谁? Please help me 请帮助我 I feel sick 我感觉不舒服 I'm in a hurry 我时间很急 I'm lost 我迷路了 基本语篇 谢谢!—— Thank you. 多谢!-- Thanks a lot. 对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me. 抱歉。—— Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you. 谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me.

无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway. 您好。--How are you! 初次见面问好。—— How do you do! 很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。--Where are you from? 请问贵姓。--Can I have your name? 我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...) 很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you. 很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you. 希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again. 这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again? 玩得快乐--Have a good time. 祝你好运。—— Good luck. 我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong. 怎么了?—— What's the matter?

旅游英语口语300句:出国旅游建议带双运动鞋

旅游英语口语300句:出国旅游建议带双运动鞋 Lily is making preparation for her travel to Paris.She asks her brother Tommy for help. 莉莉准备去巴黎旅游,正在收拾行李。她让弟弟汤米过来帮忙。 Lily:Could you check my list to see whether I have forgotten anything? 莉莉:你能帮我对一下我的清单,看有什么东西落下吗? Tommy:No problem.But how? 汤米:好的。我怎么帮你呢? Lily:I will open the suitcase and you read through the list. 莉莉:我把包打开,你对着单子对一下。 Tommy:Ok,I am done.you have nothing no the list left behind.But I suggest you take sneakers with you. 汤米:好了。都对完了,没有落下的。不过我建议你带双运动鞋。 Lily:Why? 莉莉:为什么? Tommy:It is necessary for you to walk on the street.Otherwise,it will be not good to wear high heeled shoes. 汤米:出国旅行难免要走很多路。你如果穿高跟鞋会很难受的。 Lily:That makes sense.I will do it.

莉莉:有道理。那我把我的运动鞋装上。 Tommy:You do need to take some medicines with you .Just in case. 汤米:再带点必备的药品吧,以防万一。 Lily:Good idea. 莉莉:你说得很对。

旅行常用英语

关于乘机旅行的词汇 来源:日期:2006年01月04日02:02:31阅读13555 次作者: boarding check 登机牌 plane ticket 飞机票 flight, flying 飞行 bumpy flight 不平稳的飞行 smooth flight 平稳的飞行 ramp 扶梯 altitude, height 高度 extra flight 加班 non-stop flight 连续飞行 circling 盘旋 forced landing 迫降 speed, velocity 速度 ceiling 上升限度 cruising speed 巡航速度 top speed 最高速度 first class 头等舱

night service 夜航 airsick 晕机 to taxi along 滑行 landing 着陆 to face the wind 迎风 air route,air line 航线 climbing,to gain height 爬升 economy class,tourist class 经济舱 connecting flight 衔接航班 direct flight, straight flight 直飞 to rock, to toss, to bump 颠簸 to lose height, to fly low 降低 to take off, take-off 起飞 to board a plane,get into a plane 上飞机 to get off a plane,alight from a plane 下飞机 旅行常用词汇之机票篇 来源:日期:2006年01月04日02:02:08阅读6725 次作者: 飞机票(指限定条件) endoresement/restrictions

旅游英语口语大全,出国旅游常用英语(全)DOC版

紧急情况用语 I’ve lost my passport. 我的护照丢拉 Where is Chinese Embassy? 中国大使馆在哪 Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff? 能找个中文员工给我吗 基本语篇 谢谢—— Thank you. 多谢 对不起麻烦你。—— Excuse me. 抱歉。—— Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗 谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me. 无论如何我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway. 您好。 初次见面问好。—— How do you do! 很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。 请问贵姓。 我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...) 很高兴讣识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you. 很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you. 希服再见到你。—— Hope to see you again. 这是不是说我以后可以再见到你—— Does that mean that I can see you again? 玩得快乐 祝你好运。—— Good luck. 我希服没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong. 怎么了—— What's the matter? 糟糕严重吗—— Oh, no! Is it serious? 我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you. 一路平安走好。—— Have a safe trip home. 方向 East 东 South 南 West 西 North 北 Left 左 Right 右

旅游常用英语300句

旅游英语口语300句 一、Room Reservations 预订房间 1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week. 下周二我想订一个双人房间。 2.What's the price difference? 两种房间的价格有什么不同? 3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night. 一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140 美元,背阴面的每晚115 美元。 4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then. 我想我还是要阳面的吧。 5.How long will you be staying? 您打算住多久? 6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning. 我们将在星期天上午离开。 7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday. 我们盼望下周二见到您。 8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the afternoon of October 4 to the morning of October 10. 我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10 月4 日下午到10 月 9.We do have a single room available for those dates. 我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。

关于旅游的英语句子

关于旅游的英语句子 导读:本文是关于关于旅游的英语句子,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享! 1、用一场说走就走的旅行寻找自由! Find the freedom to walk on a journey! 2、我和西藏之间,只隔着一张火车票! Between me and Tibet, just across a train ticket! 3、一个背包,几本书,所有喜欢的歌,一张单程车票,一颗潇洒的心。 A backpack, a few books, all the favorite songs, a single ticket, a smart heart. 4、有时候,在旅行中,你会遇到一辈子的好朋友,完全没有任何关系的两个人,就这么简单的走到一起。 Sometimes, in travel, you will encounter a lifetime of good friends, there is no relationship between the two people, it is so simple to come together. 5、人生最好的旅行,就是你在一个陌生的地方,发现一种久违的感动。 The best travel life, you are in a strange place, found a long time moving. 6、每一次的旅行,我都可以自己走,自己照顾自己。

Every time I travel, I can go by myself and take care of myself. 7、旅行是为了离开,旅行是对庸常生活的一次越狱。 Travel is to leave, travel is a breakout of the daily life. 8、什么天荒地老,什么至死不渝。都只是锦上添花的借口。 What forever, what will never change until death. Are only the icing on the cake excuse. 9、要么读书、要么旅行,灵魂和身体,必须有一个在路上。 Either reading or traveling, the soul and the body must be on the way. 10、来一场说走就走的旅行,人模狗样的去,灰头土脸的回来。 A trip to the gray, pretend to be cool, come back. 11、旅行就是,即使是同一个世界,你们发现的却是不一样的世界。 Travel is, even if it is the same world, you find the world is not the same. 12、一个人旅行,不理会繁杂的琐事,自由自在地,去体验一个城市,一段故事,留下一片欢笑。 A person traveling, do not care about the complex trivial, free, to experience a city, a story, leaving a laugh. 13、对我个人而言,它让我找到了信仰。一个有信仰的人生,不管成不成功,至少不会迷茫。

旅游常用英语完整版

旅游常用英语 Company number:【0089WT-8898YT-W8CCB-BUUT-202108】

2楼. 机场英语(托运行李、飞机上、转机、入海关、返回时过安检) 3楼. 交通工具 4楼. 酒店英语(入住、退房) 5楼. 用餐(快餐、正式餐馆) 6楼. 购物 7楼. 其他 (银行兑换旅行支票,问路等) 机场英语 假设你选择的是国外航空公司,同时该公司没有中文服务人员。如果选择的是国航等,那就不用考虑托运行李,飞机上的英语了。 1.托运行李 2.飞行过程中的英语 3. 在境外转机 4. 抵达目的地,入关 5. 从目的地返回时过安检 1. 托运行李 - 递给对方护照和机票,对方可能会问: How many luggages are you checking in (有多少件托运行李) Do you have a carry on (有手提行李没) Can you place your baggage up here (请把行李放上来(传送带/小盒子)) - 出票前可能会问: Do you prefer window or aisle (想靠窗还是靠走廊)如果对方不问你,但是你想找个靠窗座位,可以说 Can I have a seat closest to the window - 最后,对方给你登机牌,会告诉你登机门号和时间: Here are your tickets. The gate number is on the bottom of the ticket. They will start boarding 20 minutes before the departure time. You should report to gate C2 by then. C2 is around the corner and down the hall. Thank you." * 如果你行李超重,对方会说 your luggage is overweight. 以上问题回答都是yes, no的就不写了。2.飞行过程中的英语

旅游英语口语大全:中国魅力城市英文简介

旅游英语口语大全:中国魅力城市英文简介Beijing If your visions of Beijing are centred around pods of Maoist revolutionaries in buttoned-down tunics performing t'ai chi in the Square, put them to rest: this city has embarked on a new-millennium roller-coaster and it's taking the rest of China with it. The spinsterish Beijing of old is having a facelift and the cityscape is changing daily. Within the city, however, you'll still find some of China's most stunning sights: the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven Park, the Lama Temple and the Great Wall, to name just a few. Hong Kong Hong Kong has the big city specials like smog, odour, 14 million elbows and an insane love of clatter. But it's also efficient, hushed and peaceful: the transport network is excellent, the shopping centres are sublime, and the temples and quiet corners of parks are contemplative oases. Hong Kong has enough towering urbanity, electric streetscapes, enigmatic temples, commercial fervour and cultural idiosyncrasies to utterly swamp the senses of a visitor, and enough spontaneous, unexpected possibilities to make a complete mockery of any attempt at a strictly organised itinerary. Macau

乘飞机旅行英语常用语句及常用词汇

乘飞机旅行英语常用语句及常用词汇 来源:作者:发布时间:2007-07-07 查看本文[繁體版] (出示登机证予服务人员) 我的座位在那里Where is my seat 我能将手提行李放在这儿吗Can I put my baggage here 是否可替我更换座位Could you change my seat, please 我是否可将座位向后倾倒(向後座的乘客说)May I recline my seat 我是否可抽烟May I smoke 需要什么饮料吗What kind of drinks do you have 机上提供那些饮料What kind of drinks do you have 咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails. 晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish 请给我加水威士忌。Scotch and water, please. 请给我牛肉。Beef, please.

我觉得有些冷(热)。I feel cold(hot). 请给我一个枕头和毛毯。May I have a pillow and a blanket, please 机上有中文报纸或杂志吗Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines) 我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine 还有多久到达檀香山How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu 这班班机会准时到达吗Will this flight get there on time 我担心能否赶上转机班机。I'm anxious about my connecting flight. 请告诉我如何填写这张表格Could you tell me how to fill in this form 乘飞机旅行英语常用语句 ﹝请求对方﹞再说一次。 Could you please repeat that 我要订9月15号到纽约的班机。 I'd like to make a reservation for a flight to New York on September 15th. 408次班机何时抵达? What time does Flight 408 arrive 机票多少钱? How much is airfare 我想要确认我预订的机位。 I'd like to reconfirm my plane reservation please. 盥洗室在哪里? Where is the lavatory 你有中文报纸吗? Do you have Chinese Newspaper 我会冷,请给我一条毯子好吗? I feel cool, may I have a blanket

旅游英语口语300句:与出行方式

旅游英语口语300句:与出行方式 Useful Expressions 体验旅游 1.What type of transportation are you planning to use? 你打算以何种交通方式出行呢? 2.I think subway is the most convenient options in China. 我觉得在中国乘地铁最方便。 3.Where is the nearest underground station? 离这最近的地铁口在哪里? 4.I would like to buy one sleeping train ticket to Haikou. 我想买一张去海口的卧铺票。 5.Would you mind an upper berth in your train? 你介意是上铺的票吗? 6.Do I need to transfer to another train? 我需要中途转乘别的车吗? 7.Excuse me.The plane is taking off.Please turn off your mobile phone. 你好,飞机马上起飞,请把手机关闭。 8.Could you direct me to my seat? 你能帮我找一下我的座位吗? 9.Sorry!This is non-smoking cabin.

抱歉!这是禁烟舱。 10.We have to hurry up to catch our plane. 我们要快点儿赶我们的飞机了。 11.Do you want to take the window side or the passage side? 你想要窗边的还是过道边的座位? 12.Hold tight please!This road is bumpy a lot. 抓紧了!这条路有点颠簸。

[出国旅游常用英语句子]关于旅游常用的英语句子

[出国旅游常用英语句子]关于旅游常 用的英语句子 【--出国祝福语】 1 Im looking for my baggage。 我正在找我的行李。 2 Id like to make a reservation 我想预订。 3 The sooner, the better. 越快越好。 4 I won’t check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。 5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane. 我要坐在飞机前部 6 I missed my train. 我未赶上火车 7 I haven’t nothing to declare. 我没有要申报的东西。 8 It’s all personal effects. 这些东西都是我私人用的

9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter. 我会在机场柜台拿机票。 10 I’d like two seats on today’s Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please. 我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。 11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport. 我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。 12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead. 我要买一张优待票代替。 13 I’d like a refund on this ticket. 我要退这张票。 14 I’d like to have a seat by the window. 我要一个靠窗的座位。 15 You have to change at Chicago Station. 你必须要在芝加哥站转车。 16 We have only one a day for New York. 到纽约的一天只有一班。 17 Sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部满了。 18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York. 我要预订一个座位去纽约。 19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.

相关文档
最新文档