酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语

酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语
酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语

hotelenglish

part 1 greetings问候

2. good morning/afternoon/evening, sir/madam. what can i do for you?

先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?

3. my name is ..., is there anything else i can do for you, just let me know.

我叫...,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。

4.if you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .

如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。

5.have you make a reservation ?\have you booked the room?\are you the vip? 请问有预订吗?\请问你是会员吗?

6.what kind of room would you like ?

请问您需要什么类型的房间。

7.sorry ,i don’t quite understand .

对不起,我不是很明白。

8.i’m afraid we’ve fully booked for that time .

抱歉,我们那个时段已给订满了。

9.it’s the hot /peak/busy season ,you know ?

这是酒店业的旺季。

10.excuse me ,how do spell it ,please ?

打扰一下,您能拼写一下您的名字吗?

11.we can only keep your table /room till …

我们能保留您的房间直到...

12.let me show you to your room ,this way please .

让我带您到房间,这边请。

_______________________________________________________________________________ part 2 helping to check-in帮助入住

1.please have a seat for a while, i’ll help you with the check-in procedure.

请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。

2. would you please give me your passport or id card and credit card ?, i’ll help you to fill in the form.

请把您的护照和信用卡交给我,我帮您办理入住手续。

3. how many nights will you stay this time?

这次入住您会住多少天?

4. which room would you like, we have these kinds of rooms...?

您是要哪种房间?

5. excuse me, sir/madame. how would you like to pay the deposit, cash or credit card(together or separately)?

先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要付现金还是刷卡(分开付押金还是一起付)呢?

6.here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. would you please sign here?

这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗?

7. here are your passport and the credit card . you can go up to the room now

i hope you enjoy your stay with us..

这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。

_______________________________________________________________________________ part3 providing service during staying居住期间服务

1.regular service常规服务

(1) please wait a second. i’ll transfer it for you. .

请稍等一下,马上为你转接过去。

(2) because you are checking out two days early, you need to give us two cash vouchers back. 您比原定退房的时间提前了两天,所以我们需要收回二张现金券。

(3) there is a great garden and pond behind the hotel, which is suitable for exercise and having a walk

酒店后面有很漂亮的花园和水塘,那里是非常适合跑步和散步的地方。

(4) this money is damaged .i’m afraid we can’t change it, this is according to the hotel rules.您的钱(纸币)上有裂口(污迹),按酒店的规定,我们不能为您兑换。

(5) i’m sorry that you could not get cash by credit card here . i can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.

不好意思,酒店规定不可以用信用卡来套取现金,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银行(atm 机)上提取现金。

(6) what denominations would you like?

你想要什么面值的人民币呢?

(7)i’m sorry, but we do not accept the dollars with cb.

对不起,我们这里不收cb版的美金。

(8)can i fax this paper?

我可以传真这份文件吗?

-certainly, sir. where do you want to fax it to?

当然可以,先生。请问是传真到哪里的?

-how would you like to pay for it, sir?

你打算怎样付款呢,先生?

-could you charge it to my room bill?

可记在我的客房账单内吗?

-sure. here is your fax record, sir. would you please sign here?

当然。这是你的传真记录,先生,麻烦你在这里签名好吗?

(9)could you please send a car to the airport to pick me up?

你能安排一辆车到机场接我吗?

(10)could you please give us your flight no.?

你能告诉我您的航班号吗?

2. reminder提醒

(1) it’s better for you to wear more clothes, because it’s pretty cold outside.

外面天气很冷,你最好穿多些衣服。

(2) today is a rainy day and the floor is slippery so please be careful.

今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。

3.internet service网络服务

(1) there is free broadband internet access in every room , connector plug is on the desk. 写字台上有宽带插头,您可以随便使用。

对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一下就会恢复正常。

好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。

2.about the laundry关于洗衣

(1)the laundry collected between 8am to 6pm will be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected between 6pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next day.

上午八点到下午两点接洗衣将会在当天午夜前送回;而下午两点到次日八点的洗衣将会在第二日下午两点之前送回。

(2)for the laundry, the regular service is within 8 hours and the express service is within 5hours. 普洗服务是八小时内送回,而快洗是5小时。

(3) there is a stain on your clothes, and we’ll try our best to get rid of it . however, i can’t guarantee that we can remove it totally.

您的衣服上有很难洗掉的污迹,我们会尽最大的努力去处理,但不能保证一定可以处理掉。

(4)could you send someone up for my laundry, please?

请派人到我房间取要洗的衣服,好吗?

-certainly, sir. our room attendant will be up in a minute.

好的,我们的服务员马上到。

5.medical service医疗服务

(1) you don’t look very well today. what seems to be wrong ?

你看上去有些不舒服, 还好吧 ?

(2) i feel dizzy and have a sore throat besides , i can not sleep well recently?

我感到头晕,喉咙痛。还有,最近都睡不好。

(3) don’t worry , i will arrange a doctor to look after you .

不要担心,我将立即安排医生照顾你。

(4) any other symptoms? like stomach ache, coughing, or nausea?

还有其他症状吗?比如胃痛、咳嗽或者恶心?

(5) the doctor said you have got the flu. she’ll prescribe some medicine for you .take two tablets at a time, three times a day. you’d better stay in bed for one or two days.

医生说你感冒了。她会给你开药。这药每次吃两片,每天三次,并建议你最好在床上休息一两天。

(6) -are they strong?

-yes. they may make you a little drowsy. by the way, you should be sure to take them after you eat.

药性强吗?

是的,会让你犯困。还有,你得在用餐完毕后才能吃药。

(7) can you give me some medicine for heartburn?

你可以给点胃药给我吗?

(8) i’m afraid the doctor can’t give you medicine for that unless you tell her about your history of stomach ache?

如果你不告诉医生你是否有胃病史,恐怕他不能随便给你胃药。

(9) well, i do have gastritis for two years.

恩,我确实有两年的胃病。

(10) since your blood pressure is higher than normal, could you tell the doctor whether you have diabetes?

你的血压偏高,请问你是否有糖尿病?

(11)how is the acid in your stomach? is the acid feeling very strong?

胃酸的强度怎么样?你是否感觉十分强烈?

(12) are you taking other medicine at present? please let us know just in case of chemical reaction. .

你最近有没有服用其它药物?为了防止药品之间产生不好的化学反应请告诉我们。

(13) are you feeling better now, sir?

先生,你好些了吗?

(14)what happened to your leg, sir?

先生,你的腿怎么呢?

-i tripped and fell in the bathroom.

我不小心在浴室摔倒了。

-please don’t worry, i’ll ask the doctor to go to see you right away.

请不要担心,我马上叫医生过去。

_______________________________________________________________________________ part 4 apologize道歉

1. i’m very sorry. there could have been a mistake, and i do apologize for that.

很抱歉。出了错误,我应当道歉。

2. i assure you it won’t happen again.

我保证此类事情不会在发生。

3. i do apologize for inconvenience on behalf of our hotel.

对您造成的不便,我谨代表酒店向您道歉。

4. i’m sorry to tell you that your medicine bottle (cosmetic bottle) was broken by accident . i sincerely apologize for that.

非常抱歉,服务员在为您清理房间时,不小心打碎了你的药瓶(化妆品瓶子)。

5. i’m sorry to hear that. that’s unusual. i’ll look into the matter at once.

很抱歉,这很不寻常,我立刻去调查一下。

6. i’m very sorry .i hope you’re not hurt please forgive me..

对不起,你没事吧,请原谅我。

7. i deeply apologize madam, would you care to send this dress for dry-cleaning? no charge of course.

我们深感抱歉,小姐。请你把衣服拿去干洗,一切费用,由酒店负担。

8.i’m terribly sorry please do accept our apology. we’ll do our best..

请接受我们的道歉,我们会尽快想办法。篇二:酒店前台接待常用英语

基本待客英语

(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1. may i ~

2. could you ~

3. would you ~

4.shall i ~?

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

1.自己要做什么事时,就使用may i ~

may i have your name, please?

请问尊姓大名

may i have your check-out time, please?

请问您什么时候结帐离开?

may i see your passport, please?

请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

may i know your nationality, please?

请问您的国籍是什么?

2.麻烦客人时,可使用could you ~

could you fill out the form, please?

请您填写这张表格好吗?

could you write that down, please?

请您写下来好吗?

could you draft the fax, please?

请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

could you hold the line, please?

请不要挂电话好吗?

3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用would you ~

would you like tea or coffee?

请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

would you like to take a taxi?

请问您要搭计程车吗?

would you mind sitting here?

请问您介意坐在这里吗?

** 只要在疑问词后加“would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

when would you like to visit foshan?

请问您想要何时参观佛山?

when would you like to have lunch?

请问您想在哪里用餐?

what time would you like to eat?

请问您想何时用餐?

who would you like to contact?

请问您想和谁联络?

which kind of room would you prefer?

请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

how would you like to settle your bill?

请问您的账单如何处理?

how long would you like to stay?

请问您要逗留多久?

how many tickets would you like to buy?

请问您要买几张票?

4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用shall i ~ 或would you like me to do ~?

shall i draw the curtains?

请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

shall i draw you a map?

请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

shall i make the reservation for you?

请问要我为您安排预约吗?

(二)招呼语

good morning. (用于中午以前)

good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)

good evening. (用于下午六点过后)

在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:

good morning, sir. are you checking-out?

早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?

good evening, ms. may i help you?

晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?

后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:

good morning, sir. this is the front desk. may i help you? 早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?

(三)回答

1.一般性的回答

i see, sir.

我明白了,先生。

certainly, sir.

好的,先生。

2.请对方再等一会儿

just a moment, please.篇三:酒店前台接待常用英语

酒店前台接待常用英语

基本待客英语

(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1. may i ~

2. could you ~

3. would you ~

4.shall i ~?

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

1.自己要做什么事时,就使用may i ~

may i have your name, please?

请问尊姓大名

may i have your check-out time, please?

请问您什么时候结帐离开?

may i see your passport, please?

请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

may i know your nationality, please?

请问您的国籍是什么?

2.麻烦客人时,可使用could you ~

could you fill out the form, please?

请您填写这张表格好吗?

could you write that down, please?

请您写下来好吗?

could you draft the fax, please?

请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

could you hold the line, please?

请不要挂电话好吗?

3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用would you ~

would you like tea or coffee?

请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

would you like to take a taxi?

请问您要搭计程车吗?

would you mind sitting here?

请问您介意坐在这里吗?

** 只要在疑问词后加“would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

when would you like to visit foshan?

请问您想要何时参观佛山?

when would you like to have lunch?

请问您想在哪里用餐?

what time would you like to eat?

请问您想何时用餐?

who would you like to contact?

请问您想和谁联络?

which kind of room would you prefer?

请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

how would you like to settle your bill?

请问您的账单如何处理?

how long would you like to stay?

请问您要逗留多久?

how many tickets would you like to buy?

请问您要买几张票?

4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用shall i ~ 或would you like me to do ~? shall i draw the curtains?

请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

shall i draw you a map?

请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

shall i make the reservation for you?

请问要我为您安排预约吗?

(二)招呼语

good morning. (用于中午以前)

good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)

good evening. (用于下午六点过后)

在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:

good morning, sir. are you checking-out?

早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?

中午好,先生,欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆

good evening, ms. may i help you?

晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?

后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:

good morning, sir. this is the front desk. may i help you?

早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?

(三)回答

1.一般性的回答

i see, sir.

我明白了,先生。

certainly, sir.

好的,先生。

2.请对方再等一会儿

just a moment, please.

请稍等。

thank you for waiting.

您久等了,先生。

i am very sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱歉让您久等了。

could you wait a little longer, please?

请您稍候好吗?

3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时

拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“no.”,要委婉一些。

i am afraid i can’t do that.

不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

excuse me, sir. please let me pass.

不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。

4.道歉

如果是自己的错就说“i am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“ i am very sorry for the delay.

很抱歉延误了时间

i am very sorry for the inconvenience.

很抱歉造成您的不便。

i would like to apologize for the mistake.

为这个错误我深致歉意。

5.客人对自己说“thank you.”时回答

不客气。

thank you, sir.

谢谢您,先生。

thank you very much.

非常感谢您。

6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说

here you are.

您要的东西在这里。

here is your room key.

这是您的房间钥匙。

here it is.

这是您的东西。

7.当客人准备离开时,可以说:

have a nice day.

祝您有美好的一天。

please enjoy your stay

祝您住宿愉快。 we are sorry.”。

we hope to see you again soon.

希望不久能再次见到您。

thank you for staying with us.

谢谢光临。

8.当客人的英语难以理解时

面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说yes, yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。

pardon?

对不起?

pardon me?

对不起?

i beg your pardon?

对不起请再说一遍好吗?

could you repeat that, please?

请您重复一遍好吗?

若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:

excuse me, sir. do you mean you lost your room key?

不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?

电话英语的应对

1.接电话时不可以简单地回答“hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:“hello, this is information desk.”

您好,这里是问询处。

“information desk speaking. may i help you?”

问询处,请问您要服务吗?

2.打错电话时

如果是外线打错时,可以回答:

i am afraid you have the wrong number.

不好意思,您打错电话了。

this is the foshan electrcical hotel,

这里是佛山电子宾馆.

如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:

this is room reservations. i’ll transfer your call to restaurant reservations. 这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。

3.当负责的工作人员不在时

i am afraid mr.lin is out at the moment. he should be back around 5 p.m. 不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。

i am afraid mr.hao is on another line. could you hold the line, please? 不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?

i’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.

他回来时,我会请他回电。

may i have your name and phone number, please?

请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?

4.当会话结束时

结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:

thank you for calling.

感谢您的来电。

先生,不客气。

we look forward to hearing from you.

我们静候您的佳音。

please contact me if you have any further questions.

如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。

三.柜台服务

b=行李服务员(bellman)

c=服务员 (clerk)

h=客房服务员(housekeeping)

bc=领班(bell captain)

g=客人(guest)

to the front desk.

带客人到柜台

小姐,晚安。欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆。

g: thank you.

谢谢你。

b: how many pieces of luggage do you have?

请问您有多少件行李?

g: just this three.

只有这3件。

b: two suitcases and one bag. is that right?

2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?

g: yes. that’s all.

对,就这些了。

b: i’ll show you to the front desk. this way, please. i’ll put your bags by the post over there.

我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。

g: i see, thanks.

我知道了,谢谢。

b: a bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in. 当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。

酒店前厅常用英语

酒店前厅部常用英语Hotel English 100 sentences Greetings (打招呼) 1、Good morning ,sir(madam) 早上好,先生(小姐) 2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen 下午好,女士们,先生们. 3、Good evening ,miss Price 晚上好,普莱丝小姐. 4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ? 你今天好吗?布朗先生. 5、I’m quite well ,thank you. 我很好,谢谢你. 6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam) 再次见到你真高兴,先生(小姐) 7、Nice to meet you ,sir. 见到你真高兴,先生. Tithes(称呼) 8、Are you mrs,Best? 你是贝丝特夫人吗? 9、You must be professor Ford. 你一定是福特教授. 10、May I know your name,sir(madam)? 我可以知道你的名字吗?先生(小姐). 11、Here’s a letter for you ,Dr white. 怀特医生,这儿有你的一封信. 12、you’re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith. 史密斯船长,有你的电话. 13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry. 欢迎来到我们酒店,享利小姐. 14、May I be of service to you,mr Baker ? 我能为你服务吗?贝克先生? 15、Can I help you, Ms Blake? 我能帮你吗?布雷克小姐? 16、Would you take the seat ,young lady ? 请坐,小姐, Offering Help 主动提出帮助 17、May I help you ? 18、Can I help you? 我能帮你吗? 19、What can I do for you ? 我能为你作什么? 20、 May I take your ba for you?

前台接待日常英语

前台接待日常用语 Part 1 Greetings 第一部分问候 1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel . I 'm ***, what should I call you, please? 欢迎光临海悦酒店。我是*** ,请问我该怎么称呼你呢? 2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you? 先生/ 女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么? 3. My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know. 我叫*** ,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。 4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us . 如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。 Part 2 Helping to Check-in 第二部分帮助入住 1. Please have a seat for a while I ' ll help you with the check-in

procedure. 请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。 2. Would you please give me your passport and credit card ?, I ' ll return them to you right away after the check-in procedure. 请把您的护照和信用卡交给我。办完入住手续后,我会马上归还给您。 3. How many nights will you stay this time? 这次入住您会住多少天? 4. Which room would you like, smoking room or non-smoking room? 您是要吸烟房间还是不吸烟房间? 5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, together or separately? 先生/ 女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要分开付押金还是一起付呢? 6. Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here? 这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗? 7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now

酒店前厅服务英语口语情景对话

Dialogue A Individual clients check in(散客入住) G=客人R:=接待员 R:Good afternoon. Madam.Welcome to Grand Park Kunming .May I help you? 下午好,欢迎光临昆明君乐酒店,请问有什么可以帮到您? G:Yes, I’d like to check-in .please. 我要登记住宿。 R:Certainly, Madam. May I have you name, please? 好的,小姐。能告诉我您的姓名吗? G:I’m Christine.Nolan 我叫克莉丝汀?诺兰 R:Do you have a reservation, Ms. Nolan? 诺兰小姐,请问您预定了房间吗? G:Yes, form today. 是的,预定了。从今晚开始。 R:OK, Ms .Nolan, please show me your passport. 好的,诺兰小姐,麻烦您出示一下您的护照。 R:(双手接客人证件) R:(扫描客人证件后双手归还客人) R:Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while)Thank you for waiting. Ms. Nolan. Your reservation is for a business single room for one night, the room rate is ¥800 that including two breakfasts. Is that all right? 请稍等,我查一下预定记录。(过了一会)让你久等了,诺兰小姐,您预定了一个晚上的商务单间,房价¥800(房价用手指给客人不要说出报价),含两份早餐是吗? G:Yes. 是的 R:Print out the registration form? 打印住宿登记表。 (再次与客人确认姓名,来店离店日期,房号,房价和早餐数等信息并礼貌的让客人在登记单上签名) R:You stay here one day, the deposit is ¥1500,you want pay for credit card or cash? 您住一天,押金是¥1500,请问您是刷卡还是付现金呢? G:By Credit Card. 刷卡。 R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your credit card, I’ll brush ¥1500 of per-authorization(预授权)as your deposit. Do you have a password of your card? 好的,诺兰小姐请您出示一下您的信用卡,给您刷¥500的预授权做您的押金,请问您的卡有密码吗?(刷卡前先核实是否为有效的信用卡,有无客人签名) G:Yes. 有密码 R:OK, please input the password. 好的,请您输一下密码。 R:(刷卡后双手将卡还给客人,礼貌的让客人在POS单上签名并再次告知刷卡的金额)R:This is for you to brush a ¥1500 per-authorization, please sign in POS list to confirm.

酒店前台常用英语-参考模板

■服务台常用词汇 management 经营、管理market price 市价cashier's desk 兑换处coin 硬币accounting desk 帐务处check_out time 退房时间voucher 证件price list 价目表check, cheque 支票 sign (动)签字interest 利息form 表格reservation 预订reception desk 接待处tip 小费reservation desk 预订处luggage office 行李房…per thousand 千分之…spare (形)多余的postpone (动)延期cancel (动)取消traveller's cheque 旅行支票pay (动)付款fill (动)填写administration 管理、经营note 纸币registration desk 入宿登记处lobby 前厅luggage rack 行李架visit card 名片identification card 身份证rate of exchange 兑换率conversion rate 换算率charge (动)收费bill 帐单change money 换钱procedure 手续、程序information desk 问询处luggage label 行李标签overbooking 超额订房…per cent 百分之…reasonable (形)合理的cash (动)兑换keep (动)保留、保存bank draft 汇票accept (动)接受procedure fee 手续费fill in the form 填表 ■电讯服务 operator 电话员 house phone 内部电话 special line 专线 dial a number 拨号码 hold the line 别挂电话 can't put somebody through 接不通 ordinary telegram 普通电话receiver 听筒 city phone 城市电话 telephone number 电话号码 replace the phone 挂上电话 Line, please. 请接外线。 The line is busy(engaged) 占线。 send a telegram(cable) 发电报long distance 长途电话 telephone directory 电话簿 call somebody up 打电话给某人 can't hear somebody 听不见 can't get through 打不通

酒店前台英语口语

酒店前台英语口语 一.概述 在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如: 非正式英语正式英语 What’s your name? May I have your name? 您贵姓?请问您贵姓大名? Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea? 您要喝茶吗?请问您想喝茶吗? Over here, please. Could you come this way please? 这边请。请您往这边走好吗? * 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir. * Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。 * 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。 可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。 * 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms. 在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl. * 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。 二.基本待客英语 (一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种: 1. May I ~ 2. Could you ~ 3. Would you ~ 4.Shall I ~? 只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。 1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~ May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名 May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开? May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗? May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么? 2.麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~ Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗? Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?

前台接待常用英语

前台: --Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening; this is Highbird International, may I help you? 早晨好.需要帮忙吗? --Do you have an appointment? 您欲约了吗? --May I have your name? 请问您的姓名? --Welcome to XX. Please follow me. Sit down here,please. I'll see if she's available now. 欢迎光临XX。请跟我来.请坐,我去看一下她是否有空. --After you. 您先请. --Would you like drink tea or coffee? 您想喝点什么茶还是咖啡? --Would you give me your businese card? 我能看看您的名片吗? --May I tell him what you wish to see him about? 您找他什么事我能转告吗? --Mr.Li is expecting you. I'll tell him you're here. 李先生正在等您.我告诉他您来了. --I'm sorry. Mr.Li has a full schedule this week. 报歉.李先生本周的日程已排满. --Could you please write a note to him on the matter you wish to see him about? 您能否留下便条说明您有什么事要见他? --Could I get a new weekly schedule? 我可以索要一份新的本周课表吗? --Sure. This is our new weekly schedule. Here you are. 当然。这是我们本周最新的课表。给您。 --It’s dinner time. I want to order a meal. Could you show me the menu please? 现在是就餐时间,我想点餐。 --Can I get some coins? 我可以兑换几枚硬币吗? --Sure. How many do you need? 当然可以,你想兑换几枚? --Three one-Yuan and one fifty cents coins. 3枚1元硬币和一枚5角的硬币。 今天有到访吗?有几个?Do we have visited clients today? How many? 谁/哪个部门预约的?Who made the appointment? Which department made the appointment? 有咨询电话吗?Are there any consulting phones? 都是通过什么渠道来的?How do they know our school? 怎么样,都能来吗?效果好吗?Will they come? How is the effect? 今天有什么事情吗?What shall we do today? What’s going on?What’s up? What’s happening? 还有什么事情吗?Anything else? 一会XX上去替你们,咱们开会。XX will cover you after a while, and we will have a meeting.

酒店饭店英语口语大全 前台服务

酒店饭店英语口语大全前台服务 Part 1 Counter Services 前台服务 Unit 1 预订房间Room Reservation 经典句型: What kind of room would you like? 您要预订什么类型的房间? How long do you plan to stay? / How many nights? 您打算住多久?/ 您住几个晚上? I’m sorry we are fully booked for 22nd. 很抱歉,22号那一天的客房都已经订出去了。 A single room is $ 70 per night, with 15% service charge. 单人间每晚70美金,另加15%的服务费。 模仿对话: A: Good morning. Can I help you? B: I’d like to book a room in your hotel. A: What kind of room would you like? B: I’d like to book a single room for August 18th. A: Please hold on. I’ll check our reservations. (After a while) I’m afraid we have no single room vacant on that day. What about a double room instead. B: That’s fine. Thanks you. ---------------------------------------------------------精品文档---------------------------------------------------------------------

实战酒店前台英语 收银常用英语

酒店前台&收银常用英语前台reception或者front desk收银casher 大厅lobby机场airport 餐厅restaurant房务部housekeeping 超市supermarket工程部engineer department、 无线网络wifi密码password 收据receipt押金deposit xxtowel刮胡刀shaver 烟灰缸ashtray伞umbrella 快递express南航购票点southern China office 火车站trainstation地铁metro station 入住时: 1、先生/小姐,您好,请问有什么可以帮到您? hello,sir,may I help you? 房价是多少 What is the room rate? 现在的房价是300元每晚 Is 300 RMB per night 2、请问您有预定么? Do you have a reservation? 3、您需要单人房还是双人房?

Asingle room or double room? 您的退房时间是? when is your check out time 4、我能看一下您的护照么? may I have your passport please 5、请签一下您的名字 Please sign your name here。 6、您的房卡 this is your room card 我们的早餐时间是七点半到九点半 our breakfast time is during seven thirty to nine thirty 7、您的房号是….. Your room number is…. 8、您需要提前预付300元人民币的押金 You should pay for a deposit of 300 RMB 9、押金我们会在您退房的时候退还给您 The deposit we will return to you when you check out 退房时: 1、可以把您的房卡给我们吗 May I have your room card please。 2、这是您的账单

酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语

hotelenglish part 1 greetings问候 2. good morning/afternoon/evening, sir/madam. what can i do for you? 先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么? 3. my name is ..., is there anything else i can do for you, just let me know. 我叫...,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。 4.if you have any problems, please feel free to contact us . 如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。 5.have you make a reservation ?\have you booked the room?\are you the vip? 请问有预订吗?\请问你是会员吗? 6.what kind of room would you like ? 请问您需要什么类型的房间。 7.sorry ,i don’t quite understand . 对不起,我不是很明白。 8.i’m afraid we’ve fully booked for that time . 抱歉,我们那个时段已给订满了。 9.it’s the hot /peak/busy season ,you know ? 这是酒店业的旺季。 10.excuse me ,how do spell it ,please ? 打扰一下,您能拼写一下您的名字吗? 11.we can only keep your table /room till … 我们能保留您的房间直到... 12.let me show you to your room ,this way please . 让我带您到房间,这边请。 _______________________________________________________________________________ part 2 helping to check-in帮助入住 1.please have a seat for a while, i’ll help you with the check-in procedure. 请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。 2. would you please give me your passport or id card and credit card ?, i’ll help you to fill in the form. 请把您的护照和信用卡交给我,我帮您办理入住手续。 3. how many nights will you stay this time? 这次入住您会住多少天? 4. which room would you like, we have these kinds of rooms...? 您是要哪种房间? 5. excuse me, sir/madame. how would you like to pay the deposit, cash or credit card(together or separately)? 先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要付现金还是刷卡(分开付押金还是一起付)呢? 6.here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. would you please sign here? 这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗? 7. here are your passport and the credit card . you can go up to the room now i hope you enjoy your stay with us..

酒店前台接待英文培训

C/I Dialogue A A:Good morning, sir.Welcome to Dragonlake Princess Hotel.Can I help you? 早上好,先生,欢迎来到九龙湖公主酒店,请问有什么可以为您效劳? B:Good morning ! I have a reservation for a single room with a balcony. 早上好,我订了一间有阳台的单人房。 A:May I have your name, sir, please? 请问先生用什么名字预订? B:Bradley , John Bradley. Bradley , John Bradley. A:Just a moment , sir. Let me check the reservation for you. Yes, we have a reservation for a single room with a balcony, May I have you passport? 请稍等先生,让我为您查找。您好先生,已找到您的预订是一间有阳台的单人房,请问可以借您的护照吗? B:Yes.Here you are. 当然。 A:Thank you.Mr Bradley .Please sign here and write down your address. 谢谢,MR Bradley,请在这填一下您的住址及签上您的签名。 B:Yes. 好的。 A:Mr Bradlry,how long would you like stay here? Mr Bradlry,请问您打算住多久? B:Just one night. 只是一个晚上。 A:Thank you. How would you like to pay the deposit? In cash or credit card? 谢谢!请问押金是给现金或是刷卡呢? B:Credit card. 信用卡。 A:May I have your credit card .And I will take RMB 1500 for the deposit.It’s that ok? 可以借用您的卡吗?您好先生,请问可以从您的卡上刷RMB1500元作为住房押金吗? B:Yes. A:Thank you your credit card. Sir.Please sign for the deposit. 谢谢先生的信用卡,请在卡纸上签名确认。 B:Yes. 好的。 A:Mr Bradley ,Your room number is 6302. It is on the 3rd floor at 6 BLOCK. The daily rate is RMB563 including one breakfast. The breakfast is in Mine cafe on 6th BLOCK. And the breakfast time is 07:00am to 10:00am, you just take the welcome card to have breakfast. This is your room key and I’ll call bell-boy take you to your room. Mr Bradley,您的房间在6号楼的3楼6302房,每天的房租是RMB563元包含一位

酒店前台英语口语30句

前台英语口语30句 Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel . 愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快How was your stay in our hotel? 请问在我们酒店住的好吗? Is there anything I can do for you ? 有什么我能为您效劳的? How would you like to settle your account? 请问您用什么方式结帐? Would you mind give me your business card? 请问能给我一张您的名片吗? The room service is 24 hours in our hotel. 客房送餐服务是24小时的Would you like to leave a message? 您要留口信吗? It’s on the second(third) floor.在二(三) 楼 Congratulations! 祝贺您! Thank you for staying in our hotel. 感谢您在我们饭店下榻 I’m sorry . It’s my fault .对不起,那是我的过错 Excuse me. Where is the washroom(restroom, elevator)对不起,请问盥洗室(电梯) 在哪儿? It’s in the lobby near the main entrance. 在大堂靠近门口的地方 Please don’t leave anything behind.请别遗忘您的东西Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck! 祝您旅途愉快! I’m afraid our hotel is fully booked on that date.对不起,我们饭店那一天的客房全部订满了 May I reconfirm your departure date? 我可以再次确认您的离店日期吗? I’m sorry, madam. We don’t have any vacancy at the moment.对不起,小姐,我们现在没有空房间 Just a moment, please, sir. I’ll put you through.请稍等一下,先生。我马上为您接通 Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong number.对不起,我拨错号了 Sorry. He is not in at the moment . 对不起,他现在不在 How was your stay in our hotel? 请问在我们酒店住的好吗? For outside calls, please press 9 first and when you hear the dialing tone, press the number you want. 打外线请先按9,听到声响后再按您所要的号码 The rate of your room will be paid by your company while the others should be at your expense..

酒店前台常用英语句子

前台常用英语句子 1.What kind of the room would you like to book? A double or a single? 请问您需要什么类型的房间?单人房还是双人房? 2.For which date would you like to book? 请问您要预订哪一天的? 3.Hold the line please; let me check our room availabilities for those days. 请别挂线,我查询下那天是否有房间 4.Sorry to have kept your waiting. Yes, we have a vacancy for those days. 不好意思让您久等了,我们那天有空房 5.The room rate is RMB xx include breakfast and surcharge. 房价是XX包含早餐服务费。 6.The price is RMB xx. We can offer a special discount to you that is RMB xx. It was after x% off discount. 房价是XX,我们为您提供X%折扣,折后价是XXRMB。 7.Let me repeat your reservation. You book one deluxe room for one night from 6/Jun-7/Jun for Mr. Lee. The price is RMB xx include breakfast and surcharge. 我重复一下您的预订,李先生您预订的是豪华房一晚,6月6日入住6月7日退房,房价是XX包括早餐服务费。 8.Your reservation has been confirmed. We are looking forward to serving you. Thank you! 您的预订已经确定了,我们期待为您服务,谢谢! 9.Do you have a reservation? 请问您有预订吗? 10.Please wait some minutes, Let me find your details from the computer. 请您稍等,我在电脑上查询下您的详细资料。 11.Yes, sir. I found your reservation. A deluxe room for one night as RMB x/per night. 是的,先生,您预订的是豪华房住一晚,房价是XXRMB。 12.Would you prefer smoking or non-smoking room? 请问您需要吸烟楼层还是无烟层呢? 13.Please fill in the registration form and sign your signature. 请在表格上填写您的资料并签名。 14.Would you like to pay by credit card or cash for the deposit? / How would you like

酒店前台接待常用英语

基本待客英语 (一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种: 1. May I ~ 2. Could you ~ 3. Would you ? 4.Shall I ?? 只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。 1. 自己要做什么事时,就使用May I? May I have your n ame, please? 请问尊姓大名 May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开? May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗? May I know your n ati on ality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么? 2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you?

Could you fill out the form, please?

请您填写这张表格好吗? Could you write that dow n, please? 请您写下来好吗? Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗? Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗? 3. 询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~ Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡? Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗? Would you mind sitt ing here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗? **只要在疑问词后加“Would you?”,就可以提岀大部分的询问 Whe n would you like to visit Fosha n? 请问您想要何时参观佛山? Whe n would you like to have lun ch?

酒店前台接待常用英语图文稿

酒店前台接待常用英语集团文件版本号:(M928-T898-M248-WU2669-I2896-DQ586-M1988)

基本待客英语(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种: 1. May I ~ 2. Could you ~ 3. Would you ~ 4.Shall I ~? 只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。 1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~ May I have your name, please?请问尊姓大名 May I have your check-out time, please 请问您什么时候结帐离开 May I see your passport, please 请让我看一下您的护照好吗 May I know your nationality, please 请问您的国籍是什么 2.麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~ Could you fill out the form, please

请您填写这张表格好吗 Could you write that down, please 请您写下来好吗 Could you draft the fax, please 请您写下传真的草稿好吗 Could you hold the line, please 请不要挂电话好吗 3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~ Would you like tea or coffee 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡 Would you like to take a taxi 请问您要搭计程车吗 Would you mind sitting here 请问您介意坐在这里吗

常用酒店英语词汇大全如下

常用酒店英语词汇大全如下: Restaurant 酒店里面的称为餐厅,酒店外的可以叫饭馆或者餐馆都可以B&B 家庭式酒店 Boutique hotel 精品酒店 Resort 度假村 King-size 特大号床 Queen-size 大号床 Twin beds 双床房 Single bed 单床房 Double room 双人间 Single room 单人间 Suite 套房 Studio suite 公寓套房 Adjoining room 相邻房 Connecting room 连通房 Executive Floor 行政楼层 Bellboy 行李员 Concierge 礼宾 Receptionist 前台接待 Reception/Front desk 前台 Coach 旅游大巴 Reservation 预订(不是预定) Doorman 门房门童 Housekeeping staff 客房清洁人员

Room service 客房服务,有时特指客房送餐服务 Ground 花园 Tip 小费 Service charge 服务费 Turn down 开夜床服务(指的是傍晚的时候再次整理房间,使客人晚上睡的舒服) Executive room 商务房 Shuttle bus 班车 Do Not Disturb Sign /DND sign请勿打扰牌 Please Make Up sign /PMU sign 请收拾房间牌 check-out 退房 check-in 登记入住 lobby 大堂 Owner response: 业主回复 Porter门房 Hotel Concierge酒店礼宾部 Procurement Manager; Purchasing Manager采购部经理 Food & Beverage Manager; Catering Manager餐饮部经理 Table Hostess餐桌女服务员 Kitchen Hand; Kitchen Help; Kitchen Worker厨工 Cook; Chef厨师 Head Chef厨师长 Cook炊事员

酒店前台接待常用英语

酒店前台接待常用英语The final revision was on November 23, 2020

基本待客英语 (一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种: 1. May I ~ 2. Could you ~ 3. Would you ~ I ~ 只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~ May I have your name, please 请问尊姓大名 May I have your check-out time, please 请问您什么时候结帐离开 May I see your passport, please 请让我看一下您的护照好吗 May I know your nationality, please 请问您的国籍是什么 2.麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~ Could you fill out the form, please 请您填写这张表格好吗 Could you write that down, please 请您写下来好吗

Could you draft the fax, please 请您写下传真的草稿好吗 Could you hold the line, please 请不要挂电话好吗 3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~ Would you like tea or coffee 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡 Would you like to take a taxi 请问您要搭计程车吗 Would you mind sitting here 请问您介意坐在这里吗 ** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。When would you like to visit Foshan 请问您想要何时参观佛山 When would you like to have lunch 请问您想在哪里用餐 What time would you like to eat 请问您想何时用餐

相关文档
最新文档