商务英语-邮件常用语

商务英语-邮件常用语
商务英语-邮件常用语

外企工作邮件中必用100句

1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...

我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…

4. In my previous e-mail on October

5...

在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…

5. As I mentioned earlier about...

在先前我所提到的关于…

6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在之前邮件中所提到的…

7. As we discussed on the phone...

如我们上次在电话中所说的…

8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

如我们在上次会议中所决定的…

9. as you requested...

根据贵方要求…

10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…

11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。

15. Please be advised/informed that...

请被告知...

16. Please note that...

请注意...

17. We would like to inform you that...

我们想要通知你...

18. I am convinced that...

我确信...

19. We agree with you on...

我们同意你在...的看法。

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

从2008年10月4日开始生效...

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that...

我很高兴地告诉你...

24. We are pleased to learn that...

我们很高兴得知...

25. We wish to notify you that...

我们希望通知你...

26. Congratulation on your...

恭喜您...

27. I am fine with the proposal.

我对这份提案没异议。

28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2008年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。

29. We are sorry to inform you that...

我们很抱歉地通知您...

30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system.我们的新系统有些问题。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...

由于情况超出我们的控制...

33. I don't feel too optimistic about...

我对...不太乐观

34. It would be difficult for us to accept...

我们很难接受...

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

36. We would be grateful if you could...

如果你可以...我们会很感激的。

37. I could appreciate it if you could...

如果你可以...我会很感激。

38. Would you please send us…?

你能否寄给我们…?

39. We need your help.

我们需要你的帮助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。

41. We look forward to your clarification.

我们期待你的澄清。

42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

您若能立即关注此事,我们将非常感激。

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

如果您能从百忙中抽出时间,我希望能与您见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

请让我知道您对这件事情初步的想法。

45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?

请您回信如果您计划参加?

46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.

请告知我们你是否同意这个方法。

47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?

请通知我这个计划的进度?

48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望你能发一份复本给我。

49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.

希望您满意,如果不满意,请发邮件尽快通知我。

51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?

请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?

52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?

如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?

53. If you wish, we would be happy to...

如果你有需要,我们很乐意...

54. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

如果我有什么可以帮得上忙的, 请告诉我。

55.If there's anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.

对于这件事,如果还有什么我能帮得上忙的地方,请随时与我联络。

56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.

如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会试着看看这是否可行。

57. I'm just writing to remind you of...

我只是写信来提醒您...

58. May we remind you that...?

我们想要提醒您...

59. I am enclosing...

我附上...

60. Please find enclosed...

请查阅附件...

61. Attached hereto...

附件是关于...

62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…

附上关于某某的最新资料…

63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.

附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。

64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

如果你有任何问题,请随时与我联系。

65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.

希望我的说明对你有所帮助。

66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.

请随时与我联系,我将持续地提供全程支持。

67. Please let me know if this is suitable.

请让我知道这是否恰当。

68. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

很期待能尽快见到你。

69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

我们很期待能得到您的回复。

70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.

希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。

71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.

我期待很快能收到你的回复。

72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.

期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。

73. I'll keep you posted.

我会与你保持联系。

74. Please keep me informed on the matter.

请随时让我知道这件事的发展。

75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.

有任何评价或建议,请拨打2552-7482联络Nadia。

76. I would like to apologize for...

我想就...道歉...

77. I apologize for the delay in...

对于...的耽搁,我深感抱歉。

78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

对于产生的任何不便,我们感到抱歉。

79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

对于造成的不便,我深感抱歉。

80. I'm sorry about last time.

上次的事我很抱歉。

81. We apologize for not replying you earlier.

对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。

82. I'm really sorry about this.

这件事,我真的很抱歉。

83. Sorry, I'm late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.

抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)发给我的邮件。

84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn't inconvenience you too much. 我们为耽搁道歉,希望这没有给您带来太多不便。

85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.

希望不会为您造成太多麻烦。

86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.

如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉。

87. Thank you for your help.

谢谢你的帮助。

88. I appreciate very much that you...

我非常感激你...

89. I truly appreciate it.

我真的很感激。

90. Thank you for your participation.

谢谢你的参与。

91. Thank you so much for inviting me.

非常感谢您的邀请。

92. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.

恭喜各位并十分感谢各位所做的努力。

93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.

很感激您的理解及合作。

94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated.

很感激您快速的答复。

95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.

再一次感谢大家的承诺及支持。

96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message.

谢谢你的投入/澄清/信息。

97. Any comments will be much appreciated.

对于您提出的任何建议,我将深表感谢。

98. Thank you very much for everything you've done for me.

谢谢你为我所做的一切。

99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.

我很感激你对这件事情的理解。

100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job. 请向有关的同仁传达我的谢意,他们真的干得很好。

65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照)

1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。

2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划

3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences.

4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。

5.Hare are you doing 还好吧?

6. Thanks in advance and best regards.

7. Looking forward seeing you soon.

8.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know.

9.here`s why: 原因如下

10.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。

11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意

12.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。

13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解

14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗?

15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你!

16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。

17.Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复

18.Noted and understand all below.

19.Please review and advise us with any questions.

20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的

21.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you g oing to execute this?现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理

22.As I explained over the phone,today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样

23.Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择

24.Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续

25.Please see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复

26.Please check at your side and comment 请你们那边检讨一下并回复。

27.Noted and understand all below, see reply in bold black (请看黑色粗体回复)

28. Please forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 评价和纠正措施提供给JACK

29.This is good news, You did a really good job!

30.Noted all below and attached files with thanks. Here is the summary of our findings:以下是我们的结果总结

31.Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow (盼明天收到你的回复)

32.Please advise us with your comments 请把你的看法告诉我们

33.Please advise 请回复

34.Noted all below with thanks, see reply in red.

35.Sorry for confusion(混乱)

36.We will let you know its result soon.

37.Any updates on this request? 关于这个问题有什么新的消息吗

38.We reviewed (it) and have the following comments:

39.As we understand,

40.Please review with Jack and advise 请与JACK检讨并回复

41.Please see corrections in green below 请看如下绿色修正内容

42.Can you call me at my cell phone number(+86-137 ****-****)

43.FYI=just for your reference/information… 供参考

44.To sum up… 总结如下…

45.Please discuss the above schedule and let us know the results请检讨以上计划并把结果告诉我们

46.Please review and advise with any comment 请检讨,如果有意见请回复

47.This is most/very important.

48.Noted and thanks for reminding. 知道了,谢谢提醒。

49.Please see the attached pictures first 请先看附件的照片

50.Please see the attached technical data. 请看附件的技术数据

51.Noted below with thanks.

52. Please review and advise 请检讨并回复

53.Noted all below with thanks!

54.Please review and confirm by reply/return. 请检讨并回复确认

55.Please note and (proceed) accordingly 请相应照办

56.so,we would like to proceed as follows 所以,我们想按下列计划进行

57.Please confirm you understand. 请确认你能理解

58.Based on this information, I need the following to happen:基于这一点,我需要以下事情能做到

59.This is a very urgent matter-please make sure the above happens.这是非常急迫的事情--请确认以上能做到

60.Thank you very much for you assistance(支持)

61.This is good news-thanks for the help with regards to this matter

62.Please comment.请评价

63.Thanks and best regards,

64.缩写

LPG=液化气

LNG=液化天然气

Rgds=regards

IMT=同时

BP=商业计划

MOQ=最小的订购批量

IM=网络会议

MCU=掩膜

P.S.=附言

pls=please

ASAP=尽快

65.As discussed before,如我们之前讨论的

英文商务邮件必懂句型

1. Initiate a meeting

发起会议

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。

今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben。

我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?

We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time。

十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。

Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time。

下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。

我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。

2. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions

咨询信息/反馈/建议

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。

如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。

谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。

期待您的反馈建议!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?

你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?

What do you think about this?

这个你怎么想?

Feel free to give your comments。

请随意提出您的建议。

Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know。

有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Any question, please let me know。

有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Please contact me if you have any questions。

有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome!

欢迎您的评论和建议!

Please let me know what you think?

欢迎您的评论和建议!

Do you have any idea about this?

对于这个您有什么建议吗?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。

您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!

At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。

如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

3. Give feedback

意见反馈

Please see comments below。

请看下面的评论。

My answers are in blue below。

我的回答已标蓝。

I add some comments to the document for your reference。

我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。

4. Attachment

附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference。

我附加了评估报告供您阅读。

Please check the attached file for today’s meeting notes。

今天的会议记录在附件里查收。

The attachment is the design document, please review it。

设计文档在附件里,请评阅。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes。其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。

5. Point listing

列表

Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today: 1…….2……。

今天我们要完成的任务:1…….2……。

Some known issues in this release: 1…….2……。

声明中涉及的一些问题:1…….2……。

Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns: 1…….2……。我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:1…….2……。

Here are some more questions/issues for your team: 1…….2……。

以下是对你们团队的一些问题:1…….2……。

The current status is as following: 1……2……

目前数据如下:1……2……

Some items need your attention: 1…….2……。

以下方面需提请注意:1…….2……。

6. Raise question

提出问题

I have some questions about the report XX-XXX

我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。

For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions: …

就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……

7. Proposal

提议

For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…

关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……

I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future。

我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。

Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue…

Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。

8. Thanks note

感谢信

Thank you so much for the cooperation。

感谢你的合作!

I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project。

对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。

Thanks for your attention!

谢谢关心!

Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated。

我们对您的协助表示感谢。

Really appreciate your help!

非常感谢您的帮助!

9. Apology

道歉

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!

对造成的误解我真诚道歉!

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP。很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。

邮件范文

1. Dear Mr./Ms,

Mr. John Green, our General Manager, will be in Paris from June 2 to 7 and would like to come and see you, say, on June 3 at 2.00 p.m. about the opening of a sample room there.Please let us know if the time is convenient for you. If not, what time you would suggest.

Yours faithfully,

尊敬的先生/小姐

我们的总经理约翰格林将于六月2日到7日在巴黎,有关在那开样品房的事宜,他会于六月3日下午2:00点拜访您。

请告知这个时间对您是否方便。如不方便,请建议具体时间。

您诚挚的

<回信>

Dear Mr. / Ms,

Thank you for your letter informing us of Mr. Green's visit during June 2-7. Unfortunately, Mr. Edwards, our manager, is now in Cairo and will not be back until the second half of June. He would, however, be pleased to see Mr. Green any time after his return.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

尊敬的先生/小姐

谢谢来函告知我方六月2-7日格林先生的来访。不巧,我们的总经理艾得华先生现正在巴黎,到六月中旬才能回来。但他回来后愿意在任何时间会见格林先生。

希望收到您的来信。

您诚挚的

2. Dear Mr/Ms,

I represent the W/P Electronics Company in Dallas, and will be in Kunming from next Monday to Friday, (October 5-9). I should like to call on you to discuss our new monitor. Would 0930 hours on Tuesday, October 6 be convenient?

I shall be in Beijing, at the Great Wall Hotel, from Tuesday, September 29, until Sunday, October 4, where a message will reach me. If the day is not convenient, will you please suggest another.

Yours faithfully

尊敬的先生/小姐

我是达拉斯W/P电子公司的代表,将于下周一到周五(10月5-9日)住留昆明。我乐于请您商讨我们新的显示器。星期二即10月6日上午09:30是否方便?

从周二,即9月29日,我将住在北京的长城宾馆,直到周六,即10月4日,在那会有通知给我。如商讨日期不方便,请另外建议。

<回信>

Dear Mr/Ms,

Thank you for your letter of September 26.We shall be very pleased to see you and discuss your new monitor, but October 6 is not suitable. We will be happy to meet with you at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday, October 7, if the time is convenient for you.

We look forward to meeting you.

Yours faithfully

尊敬的先生/小姐

我们将很高兴与您会面并与您商谈新的显示器,但10月6日不太合适。如方便的话,我们愿在10月7日与您会面。

期待与您见面。

您诚挚的

3. Dear Mr. / Ms,

I am at present in Hamburg visiting the harbour with a view to making known our new type of container for use in Europe.

I shall be in Antwerp on Wednesday, 4th June, and should like to call on you at 2.00 p.m. on that day.

If I do not hear from you to the contrary, I shall assume that it will be convenient for me to call at that time.

Yours faithfully

尊敬的先生/小姐

我现正在汉堡参观港口,以让欧洲了解并使用我们的新型集装箱。

星期三即六月4日,我将到安特卫普,我会于当天下午2:00打电话给你。

对此约定如不来信,我将认为于这个时间打电话是方便的。

您诚挚的

4. Dear Mr. / Ms,

Mr. Jack Baron, our personnel director, has asked me to acknowledge your application for the post of accountant and to ask you to come to see him on Friday afternoon, 5th July, at half past two.

I will appreciate your letting me know whether you will be able to come.

Yours faithfully

尊敬的先生/小姐

杰克巴伦先生,我们的人事主任,让我向你申请会计职位表示感谢,并请你于7月5日星期五的下午两点半来见他。

是否能来,请告知,多谢。

您诚挚的

< 回信>

Dear Mr./ Ms,

Thank you for your letter of yesterday inviting me to come for an interview on Friday afternoon, 5th July, at 2:30. I shall be happy to be there as requested and will bring my diploma and other papers with me.

Yours faithfully

尊敬的先生/小姐

谢谢昨日来信通知我面试,我将于要求的7月5日,周五下午两点半到达,并带去我的证书及其它书面材料。

你诚挚的

英文商务函电措辞讲究

良好的第一影响

试着用“salutation”制造一个好印象。

作为一封信的开始,你还要确定收信人的名字和称呼是正确的。例如Dear Ms. Jones。使用Dear Sir or Madam如果你不知道他们的姓名的话。

表明你的目的

你应该在信的第一段阐明写信的原由,例如:As per our phone conversation, I am writing to provide the information you requested.

写信的原因

写商务信件的原因有很多种,例如inquiry询问信息,request求某人做某事,apology 道歉,complaint 投诉一个问题。这就决定了信件的形式和语气。

申请信

如果您在写一封请求信,你就可以写Could you possibly... 或是I would be grateful if you could...

转达坏消息

如果你是写一些坏消息或是道歉,那你就应该写的礼貌而得体,并说明问题的原因。例如:Unfortunately we are not hiring any new staff at the moment. 或是I am afraid that we will be unable to meet your order on time due to the problems with our supplier。

信件收尾

在最后一段中,你可以把一些closing remarks 写进去,就像Please contact us if you have any further questions。如果你的信中还包括了文件等等,你可以在信尾处写上Please find enclosed... 或是I am enclosing...

提到今后的联系时间

信尾处你还应该提到今后联系的时间,例如:I look forward to seeing you next Thursday.

结束信件

如何写close信件的结尾,要看你和收信人的关系如何。Yours faithfully比Yours sincerely更正式,而best regards用于好朋友或是熟悉的人之间。

签名

在结束语后签上你的signature(手签的名字),然后在下面加上你的名字和你的职位。

检查错误

你该在你发信前仔细的proofread你写的信,看看有没有语法、拼写、或发音的错误。最后检查一下你的信是否清晰、简短、正确、谦恭,有说服力以及完整。

商务英语常用语

商务英语常用语:商检用语编辑:Smart (一)Shall we take up the question of inspection today? 今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。The inspection of commodity is no easy job. 商检工作不是那么简单。Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods. 布莱克先生与中方进口商就商品检验问题进行洽谈。As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance. 作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。We should inspect this batch of porcelainware to see if there is any breakage. 我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破损的。The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line. 出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods. 商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。How should we define the inspection rights? 商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection. 我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other. 如果双方的检测结果一致,我们就收货。(二)Where do you wish to reinspect the goods? 您希望在哪里复验商品?The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival. 进口商在货到后有权复验商品。What's the time limit for the reinspection? 复验的时限是什么时候?It's very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested. 这批货测试和复验起来比较复杂。What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other? 如果检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?(三)Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract? 如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches. 检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。The Inspection Certificate will be signed by the commissioner of your bureau. 检验证明书将由商检局局长签字。Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner. 我们的证明书以盖公章和局长签字为有效。As a rule, our certificate is made out in Chinese and English. 通常证明书是用中文和英文开具的。You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination. 你们还要出具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them. 我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards. 商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。Is it convenient for you to engage a surveyor? 你们联系公证方便吗?We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau. 我们有最好的公证行,即中国进出口商品检验局。 商务英语谈判:商检词汇编辑:Smart Words and Phrases:inspection 检验inspect 检验to inspect A for B 检查A中是否有B inspector 检验员inspector of tax 税务稽查员 inspection of commodity 商品检验reinspect 复验reinspection 复验Inspection Certificate 检验证明Inspection Certificate of Quality 质量检验证书Inspection Certificate of Quantity 数量检验证书surveyor 检验行,公证行Additional Words and Phrases Inspection Certificate of Weight 重量检验证书Inspection Certificate of Origin 产地检验证书Inspection Certificate of value 价值检验证书Inspection Certificate of Health 健康检验证书Sanitary Inspection Certificate 卫生检验证书Veterinary Inspection Certificate 兽医检验证书inspection of packing 包装检验inspection of loading 监装检验inspection of material 材料检验inspection of risk 被保险物价的检查inspection of storage 监装inspection of voucher 凭证检验inception of carriage 货车检查inspection of document 单证检查inspection of fixed asset 固定资产检查inspection of incoming merchandise 到货验收Inspection Certificate on Damaged cargo 验残检验证书Inspection Certificate on Tank 验船证书Certificate of Measurement & Weight 货载衡量证书Authentic Surveyor 公证签定人 inspection on cleanliness 清洁检验inspection on cleanliness of dry cargo hold 干货舱清洁检验inspection on cleanliness of tank 油舱清洁检验inspection and acceptance 验收inspection before delivery 交货前检验inspection after construction 施工后检验inspection during construction 在建工程检验inspection between process 工序间检验inspection report 检验报告inspection tag 检查标签Inspectorate General of Customs 海关稽查总局inspection and certificate fee 检验签证费to issue(a certificate) 发...(证明)Sworn Measurer 宣誓衡量人Underwriters Laboratory 保险商实验室Loyd's Surveyor 英国劳氏公证行 商务英语:不可不知的国际贸易用语编辑:Smart 国际贸易的价格表示方法,除了具体金额外,还要包括贸易术语,交货地点及所使用的货币。如 USD150 FOB Hongkong, STG2000 CIF Liverpool, 其中USD指的是以美金作价,而STG为英镑;Hongkong香港和Liverpool利物浦为交货地点;FOB 与 CIF 则为两个较为常用的贸易术语。以下是国际商会出版的《2000年国际贸易术语解释通则》中规定的全部贸易术语的分类。第一组:E组(卖方在其所在地点把货物交给买方)Ex Works (named place) 工厂交货(指定地点)第二组:F 组(卖方须将货物交至买方指定的承运人)FCA: Free Carrier (named place) 货交承运人(指定地点)FAS: Free Alongside Ship (named port of shipment) 船边交货(指定装运港)FOB: Free On Board (named port of shipment) 船上交货(指定装运港)第三组:C组(卖方必须签定运输合同,但对货物灭失或损坏的风险以及装船和启运后发生事件所产生的额外费用不承担责任)CFR: Cost & Freight (named port of destination) 成本加运费(指定目的港)CIF: Cost, Insurance and Freight (named port of destination) 成本,保险加运费(指定目的港)CPT: Carriage Paid To (named place of destination) 运费付至(指定目的地)CIP: Carriage and Insurance Paid To (named place of estination) 运费保险费付至(指定目的地)第四组:D组(卖方必须承担把货物交至目的地国家所需的全部费用和风险)DAF: Delivered at Frontier (named place) 边境交货(指定地点)DES: Delivered ex Ship (named port of destination) 船上交货(指定目的港)DEQ: Delivered ex Quay (named place of destination) 码头交货(指定目的地)DDU: Delivered Duty Unpaid (named place of destination) 未完税交货(指定目的地)DDP: Delivered Duty Paid (named place of destination) 完税后交货(指定目的地)

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式 1. Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。 Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.

商务英语-邮件常用语

外企工作邮件中必用100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that... 我确信... 19. We agree with you on... 我们同意你在...的看法。 20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008... 从2008年10月4日开始生效... 21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below... 我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

商务英语常用单词和短语

商务英语常用单词和短语 Acontactphonenumber联系电话Acoupleof一些 Adirectflight直飞航班 Afour-starhotel四星级宾馆Afullmembership正式会员Apassingfashion过时的款式Apotofcoffee一壶咖啡Atemporaryreplacement临时顶班Accessoryn.附件Accommodationn.住宿Accompanyv.陪伴Accomplishv.实现Accountnumber帐号Accountancy会计工作Accountant会计 Accounting会计工作,清算帐目AccountsDepartment财务部Achievev.完成,取得Acousticsn.音响效果Adequateadj.足够的Advertisingn.广告 Agendan.日程安排 Agreeon同意 Airletter航空信Airportgiftshop机场礼品商店Alarmsystem警报系统Alliancen.联合 Alternativen.选择Ambitionn.理想,抱负Amendmentn.改正Anassociatemembership附属会员Analysis分析 Applicant申请人 Apprenticen.学徒 Approachn.方法 Approachv.接近 Aptituden.能力 Arguablyadv.可争辩的 Aspectn.方面 Aspirinn.阿司匹林 Assemblyline生产线 Assessv.评估 Assessmentn.评估 Assumev.假定为 Attachv.贴上 Attendancen.出席 Attituden.态度 Audiencen.听众 Auditv.审核 Autonomous对什么负责 Availableadj.可以弄到的,可以做到的Awkwardadj.尴尬的 Backlogn.积压未处理之事Badmintonn.羽毛球 Balancen.天平 Balconyn.阳台

英文商务邮件常用句型

65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照)1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。 are you doing 还好吧? 6. Thanks in advance and best regards. 7. Looking forward seeing you soon. there is anything else I can help, please let me know. `s why: 原因如下 review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! `s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复 and understand all below. review and advise us with any questions. `s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的 are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 I explained over the phone,today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样 we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择 note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续 see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复

商务英语常用语句

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one? 还有更早一点的吗? 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train? 我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗? 5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo? 请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗? 6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass? 火车通行证有折扣吗? 7 May I reconfirm my flight? 我可以确认我的班机吗? 8 Are they all non-reserved seats? 他们全部不预订的吗? 9 Do I have to reserve a seat? 我一定要预订座位吗? 10 May I see a timetable? 我可以看时刻表吗? 11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢? 12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? 你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢? 13 Do you have any other flights? 还有其他的航班吗? 14 When would you like to leave? 您希望什么时候出发? 15 Can I reconfirm by phone? 我能电话确认吗? 16 Where can I make a reservation? 我到哪里可以预订? 17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要预订餐车吗? 18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢? 19 Is this a daily flight? 这是每日航班吗? 20 Excuse me. May I get by? 对不起,我可以上车吗? 21 How much does it cost to go there by ship? 坐船到那里要花多少钱? 22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?

英文商务邮件常用语句型

65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照) 1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. 4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。 5.Hare are you doing 还好吧? 6. Thanks in advance and best regards. 7. Looking forward seeing you soon. 8.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know. 9.here`s why: 原因如下 10.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 12.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? 15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! 16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 17.Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复 18.Noted and understand all below. 19.Please review and advise us with any questions. 20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的 21.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 22.As I explained over the phone,today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样 23.Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择 24.Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续

商务英语常用130个句型

商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。商务英语课程不只是简单地对学员的英文水平、能力的提高,它更多地是向学员传授一种西方的企业管理理念、工作心理,甚至是如何和外国人打交道,如何和他们合作、工作的方式方法,以及他们的生活习惯等,从某种程度上说是包含在文化概念里的。 1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…我写信是要确认/询问/通知你… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…关于我们今天在电话中的谈话... 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…先前在10月5日所写的信… 5. As I mentioned earlier about…如我先前所提及关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail…如我在先前的信中所提出… 7. As we discussed on the phone…如我们上次在电话中的讨论… 8. From our decision at the previous meeting…如我们在上次会议中的决定… 9. As you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求… reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…

商务英语信件常用句型

商务英语信件常用句型 1. 称呼和结束句: Dear Sir Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Sirs Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Ms Brown Yours sincerely Dear Mr Mith Yours sincerely 2. 介绍这封信的背景: With reference to: With reference to your advertisement in the Times of 12th December,… With reference to your phone call today,… 3. 解释写信原因: I am writing to… I am writing to confirm the arrangement. I am writing to enquire about the price and discount of your products. I am writing to inform you that we have sent your goods on July 21. I am writing to apologise for the delay of the goods. 4. 提出要求: I would be grateful if you could send me a catalogue. I would appreciate it if you could deliver them as soon as possible. Could you possibly give a presentation at the annual sales conference? 5. 表示感谢 Thank you for… Thank you for your telephone call today. Thank you for sending the catalogue to me. 6. 随信寄去的材料 Please find enclosed a cheque. I am enclose a price list. We enclose a brochure. 7. 表示道歉 I am sorry that our cashier charged you too much. I apologize for not attending the meeting. I am sorry for not replying to your letter. 8. 确认某事 I am pleased to confirm the booking of the conference room on Monday ,March 3—5 . I can assure you that we can deliver the goods by the required date. 9. 讲述不好的消息 Unfortunately, the handles of the teapots were missing. I am afraid that only two of the ten microphones can work. 10. 结束一封信 Thank you for your help. Please contact us again if we can help in any way. / you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you soon. /meeting you ./ seeing you next Friday. 货运英语 货物goods | | freight | | cargo 运输transportation | | transit | | conveyance

商务英语邮件常用语

65个商务邮件常用语 (中英对照) you`re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation. 我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事 are you doing 还好吧? in advance and best regards. forward seeing you soon. there is anything else I can help,please let me know. `s why: 原因如下 review, and let`s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 you nespond(wespond?) to the abover questions,we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! `s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 review the below email our US office and advise. 请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复 and understand all below. review and advise us with any questions. `s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause. 让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的 are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this? 现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 I explained over the phone, today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样 we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择 note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续 see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复 check at your side and coment 请你们那边检讨一下并回复。 and understand all below,see reply in bold black (请看黑色粗体回复) forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 评价和纠正措施提供给JACK is good news,You did a really good job! all below and attached files with is the summary of our findings: 以下是我们的结果总结 forward to hearing back from you tomorrow (盼明天收到你的回复)

商务邮件结尾常用句型

商务邮件结尾常用句型 关于《商务邮件结尾常用句型》,是我们特意为大家整理的,希望对大家有所帮助。 写过商务邮件的人都知道,商务邮件讲究技巧,下面是第一范文网小编为你整理的商务邮件结尾常用句型,希望对你有用! 商务邮件结尾常用句型范文1 1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken. 有劳贵方,不胜感激。 2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter. 不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。 3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair. 对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。 4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us. 对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。 5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter. 贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。 6.We should be grateful for your trial order. 如承试订货,不胜感激。 7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements. 如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。 8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples. 如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。 9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration. 如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。 10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received. 收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。 11.We assure you of our best services at all times. 我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。 12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so. 贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。 13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur. 我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。 14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you. 我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。 15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges. 我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。 16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption. 我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。 17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

邮件商务英语常用汇总CC

1. Greeting message 祝福信息 Hope you have a good trip back.祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。 Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。 Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.

相关文档
最新文档