餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话

餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话
餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话

餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话

【篇一】餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B:I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?

要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B:No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,充足了。谢谢。

【篇二】餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are.

给您。

A:What’s good today?

今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推荐香酥鸭。

A:We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们能够先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。 B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,谢谢。咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please.

结帐。

C:George. Let’s split this.

乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

A:No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

【篇三】餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

您想要哪种果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

B:Yes, that’s right.

是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir?

还有什么吗,先生?

B:No, that’s all.

没有了,谢谢。

(Later)

稍后

A:Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

B: Just put it on the table, please.

请放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir?

先生,还有其他需要吗?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

没有,谢谢。啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

哪种果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

A:Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

咖啡厅常用英语口语情景对话

Hao: Good morning madam. What can I get you? Hao: 早上好,您要点什么? Jenny: I’d like a coffee please. Jenny: 我要一杯咖啡。 Hao: Certainly madam, what kind of coffee would you like? Hao: 您要哪一种? Jenny: What have you got? Jenny: 你们都有什么? Hao: Well we have espresso, cappuccino, latte, skinny latte or americano. Hao: 我们有义式浓缩咖啡,花式咖啡,拿铁咖啡,脱脂拿铁咖啡或美式咖啡。 Jenny: Goodness me! What a choice! I think I’ll have a cappuccino please Jenny: 这么多种类! 请给我一杯花式咖啡吧。 Hao: Here you are. You’ll find the sugar just over there. Hao: 给您,砂糖就在那边。 Ling: Would you like something to drink? Ling: 你想喝点什么? Jenny: Yes please. Do you have any teas? Jenny: 好的,你们有茶吗? Ling: Of course we have lots of teas? Ling: 当然,我们有很多。 Jenny: What do you recommend? Jenny: 你给推荐一种吧? Ling: What about a green tea or perhaps a jasmine tea? Ling: 你看绿茶或茉莉花茶,怎么样? Jenny: What’s this one? Jenny: 这是什么? Ling: That’s Oolong tea – it’s a Cantonese tea. Ling: 这是乌龙茶-是一种广东茶。 Jenny: Ok, I’ll try that. Jenny: 好吧,我想试试。 What can I get you? 你要点什么? What have you got? 你们有什么? What do you recommend? 你给推荐一下好吗? I’ll try that. 我来试试那个。

点餐英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话 A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? B: Fried, please. 煎的。 A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。 Dialogue 2 (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座) A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太? B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。 A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗? B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗? A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓? B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window? 布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗? A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir. 我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

酒店前厅服务英语口语情景对话

Dialogue A Individual clients check in(散客入住) G=客人R:=接待员 R:Good afternoon. Madam.Welcome to Grand Park Kunming .May I help you? 下午好,欢迎光临昆明君乐酒店,请问有什么可以帮到您? G:Yes, I’d like to check-in .please. 我要登记住宿。 R:Certainly, Madam. May I have you name, please? 好的,小姐。能告诉我您的姓名吗? G:I’m Christine.Nolan 我叫克莉丝汀?诺兰 R:Do you have a reservation, Ms. Nolan? 诺兰小姐,请问您预定了房间吗? G:Yes, form today. 是的,预定了。从今晚开始。 R:OK, Ms .Nolan, please show me your passport. 好的,诺兰小姐,麻烦您出示一下您的护照。 R:(双手接客人证件) R:(扫描客人证件后双手归还客人) R:Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while)Thank you for waiting. Ms. Nolan. Your reservation is for a business single room for one night, the room rate is ¥800 that including two breakfasts. Is that all right? 请稍等,我查一下预定记录。(过了一会)让你久等了,诺兰小姐,您预定了一个晚上的商务单间,房价¥800(房价用手指给客人不要说出报价),含两份早餐是吗? G:Yes. 是的 R:Print out the registration form? 打印住宿登记表。 (再次与客人确认姓名,来店离店日期,房号,房价和早餐数等信息并礼貌的让客人在登记单上签名) R:You stay here one day, the deposit is ¥1500,you want pay for credit card or cash? 您住一天,押金是¥1500,请问您是刷卡还是付现金呢? G:By Credit Card. 刷卡。 R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your credit card, I’ll brush ¥1500 of per-authorization(预授权)as your deposit. Do you have a password of your card? 好的,诺兰小姐请您出示一下您的信用卡,给您刷¥500的预授权做您的押金,请问您的卡有密码吗?(刷卡前先核实是否为有效的信用卡,有无客人签名) G:Yes. 有密码 R:OK, please input the password. 好的,请您输一下密码。 R:(刷卡后双手将卡还给客人,礼貌的让客人在POS单上签名并再次告知刷卡的金额)R:This is for you to brush a ¥1500 per-authorization, please sign in POS list to confirm.

餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话

餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话 【篇一】餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话 A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 B:I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please. 煎的。 A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B:No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,充足了。谢谢。 【篇二】餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话 A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。 B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。 A: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗? B: Here you are. 给您。 A:What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的? B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。 A:We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

常用英语口语对话海关入境

常用英语口语对话海关入 境 Prepared on 22 November 2020

常用英语口语对话:海关入境情景 (1)MayIseeyourpassport,please. 麻烦请给我你的护照。 (2)Yourcustomsandhealthdeclarationforma,please请出示您的海关申报表和健康申明表。 (3)Hereismypassport/Hereitis. 这是我的护照。 (4)Whereareyoustaying 将在哪儿住宿 (5)lwillstayatBostonHotel. 我将住在波士顿饭店。 (6)1wanttotakealookatyourbag. 我想看看你的背包。 (7)Nothingbutpersonalbelongings. 只有些私人物品。 (8)Yourpassportseemstobeinorder. 您的护照看来没问题。 (9)DoyouhaveareturntickettoTaiwan 是否有台湾回程机票 (10). 有的,这就是回程机票。

(11)HowlongwillyoubestayingintheUnitedStat。一 预计在美国停留多久 (12)1plantostayforabout10days. 预计停留约10天。 (13)Howmuchmoneydoyouhavewithyou 你随身拥带多少现金 (14)lhave800dollars. 大约吕的美元。 (15)Anyotherformalities 还有别的手续吗 (16). 你所有的东西都需要特殊检查,请稍候。 (17),youmustbefined200USdollars. 新鲜水果是不允许带人境的。根据规定你被罚款200关元。 (18)Youmaylockupyoursuitcase. 你可以将行礼锁上了. (19). 祝你玩得愉快。

酒店英语情景对话

酒店英语情景对话;唤醒服务 句型: 1.I'm going to Tianjln early tomorrow morning. 我明天一大早要去天津。 2.So I would like to request an early morning call. 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。 3.At what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning? 您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您? 4.But I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Tianjin by 10 o'clock.但我是10点钟必须赶到天津花园宾馆会议室。 5.That means that I'll have to be on the road by 7 o'clock at the latest. 就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。 6.In that case,I would like you to call me at 5∶45? 那样的话,你们明早5点45分叫醒我好吗? 7.OK.So we will wake you up at 5∶45 tomorrow morning. 好,那么我们明早5点45分叫醒您。 8.Will you do me a favour,Miss? 小姐,能帮个忙吗? 9.I wonder if your hotel has the morning call service. 不知道你们饭店是否有叫早服务。 10.Would you like a morning call? 您要叫醒服务吗? 11.I want to go to the Bund to enjoy the morning scenery there. 我想到外滩去欣赏那儿的景色。

去饭店吃饭英语对话

去饭店吃饭英语对话 去饭店吃饭英语对话一jenny: ketchup and mustard, please. 蕃茄酱和芥末。 ben: something to drink? 要喝什么饮料吗? jenny: coke, please. 可乐。 ben: large or small? 大杯还是小杯? jenny: small, please. 小杯。 去饭店吃饭英语对话二jenny: this is your menu. your waitress will be here soon. enjoy your dinner. 这是你的菜单,女服务员马上来,请享用你的晚餐。 ben:

thank you. 谢谢你。 jenny: may i take your order? 你要点菜了吗? ben: i'd like to see the menu, please. 我想看看菜单。 jenny: i'm sorry. i thought you had one. here you are. 抱歉,我想你已经有一份了,在这里。 去饭店吃饭英语对话三jenny: how would you like your eggs? 你的蛋要怎么做? ben: i want to have them sunnyside up. 我要蛋黄在上面的煎蛋。 jenny: how do you want your eggs? 你的蛋要怎么做? ben: scrambled, please. 炒蛋。 jenny:

how do you like your whisky? 你的威士忌要怎么喝? ben: with water and ice. 加水和冰块。

(完整word版)英语日常用语情景对话

?日常用语: 就是日常生活中的交际用语,如Thank you. Sorry.等 谚语: 即是人们生活中常用的现成的话。 谚语类似成语,但口语性强,通俗易懂,而且一般都表达一个完整的意思,形式上差不多都是一两个短句。 例如:Helaughsbestwholaughslast.谁笑到最后,谁就笑得最好。 Nopains,nogains.没有付出,就没有收获。 ?英语日常交际用语分类: 打招呼与告别用语(Greeting and Saying Good-bye) 1.-How are you ? -I’m fine, thanks. 2. -Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you, too. 谈论颜色(Talking about colour) 1. -What colour is it? -It’s red. 2. -What’s you favourite colour, Jenny? -My favourite colour is blue. 3. -How many colours do you like? -Three. 谈论高度(Talking about height) 1. -Are you short or tall? -I’m short/tall. 2. -How tall am I, Mr Wood? -You’re 1.6 metres tall. 看病用语(Seeing a doctor) 1. -What’s the matter? -I cut my knee. It hurts. 就餐用语(Having meals) 1. -Would you like some dumpling? -No, thanks./ Yes please. 2. I’d like porridge for breakfast. 3. It’s /Thery’re delicious. 4. What would you like for supper? 5. -Are you ready to order? -Yes, please. I’d like……. 谈论天气(Talking about weather) 1 -How is the weather today?/What’s the weather like today?

英语口语之常用餐厅对话

At Breakfast 吃早餐 Coffee shops are popular and reasonably priced restaurants for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a snack. 咖啡馆是大众化的,价格公道的餐馆。在这里可以吃早餐,午餐和晚餐,也可以只吃点点心。 1. A: You're having coffee, aren't you? B: Yes, I always have coffee in the morning. A: What are you going to have to eat? B: I'm going to order scrambled eggs and toast. (炒蛋和土司)What about you? A: That sounds good to me. I'll have the same. 2. A: You'd like coffee, wouldn't you? B: I think I'd rather have tea this morning. A: What else are you going to have? B: Just an English muffin.(英式松饼)What are you going to have? A: That sounds good. I'm going to order the same thing. 3. A: You're going to have coffee, aren't you? B: Yes. I could use a cup of coffee. A: Are you going to have anything to eat? B: French toast sounds good. What are you going to order? A: I'll have that too. 4. A: A cup of coffee sounds good, doesn't it? B: Yes, but I think I'll have orange juice first. A: Do you feel like having anything to eat? B: Well, I think I'll try the pancakes.(煎薄饼)How about you? A: Sounds great. That's just what I feel like having. At Lunch 吃午餐 Lunch is usually served between noon and 2:00. Sandwiches are a very popular quick lunch in both the United States and Canada. 午餐通常从中午供应到下午两点。在美国和加拿大,三明治是极大众化的午间快餐食品。 1. A: Please have another sandwich. B: Thank you, but I really can't eat any more. A: You're going to have dessert, aren't you? B: Well, I'll join you if you're having something. 2. A: You'll finish the chicken, won't you? B: No, thank you. I'm trying to cut down.(削减) A: Aren't you going to have dessert? B: No, thank you. I just can't eat any more. 3.

酒店情景英语对话LIST

Remark n.陈述、言语Nerve n.神经 Realization n.实现Operation n.经营 Ruin υ.崩溃、毁灭Reservation n.预订Register υ.登记、注册Assign υ.分配、指定Baggage n.行李Distribute υ.分发 Deliver υ.投递、递交Occupancy n.居住、占用Currency n.货币efficiency n.效率personality n.个性 smart α.活泼的、精明的appearance n.外表 good manners 彬彬有礼adaptability n.适应性figure n.数字 settle υ.解决、安定complaint n.投诉、抱怨soothe υ.安抚 financial α.财政的、财经的satisfaction n.满意

Reservation n.保留、预定 Suite n.套房 Roman α.罗马的 Presidential α.总统的 Confirm υ.进一步确定、证实Discount n.折扣 Program n.议程、节目Reception n.接待,欢迎Expense n.花费、经费、费用charge υ.收费 reservationist n.预订处值班员deluxe n.豪华 list n.表、目录、名单 rate n.价格等级 flight n.飞行、航班conference n.会议 guarantee υ.保证 check n.支票 Doorman. 门卫人员 Tag n.标签 registration n.登记、注册receptionist n.接待员 bellman n.应接员 prefer v.喜欢 recommend v.推荐、介绍、建议tiring a.使疲劳的

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译.docx

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译 Rumei:Everythingonthemenulooksgood. 如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。 Yunbo:Dashan,what'ssurfandturf? 云波:大山, SurfandTurf这道菜是什么做的? Dashan:It'sasmallsteakandalobstertail. 大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。 Rumei:Thatsoundsdelicious.I'dlikethat.Howaboutyou,Dashan? 如梅:听起来很好吃。我想来一盘。大山,你呢? Dashan:Ican'tdecide. 大山:我定不下来。 Server:Areyoureadytoorder? 服务员:可以点菜了吗? Rumei:Yes,I'dlikeasurfandturf. 如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。 Yunbo:I'dlikethesame. 云波:我也要一份。 Dashan:Hmm.I'dlikeahamburger.No,I'dlikesomeroastbeef.No, I'dlikeaT-bonesteak. 大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

Server:Wouldyoulikeyourmeatrare,mediumorwelldone? 服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的? Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo:Medium,please. 三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。 Server:Wouldyoulikeabakedpotatoorsomerice? 服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭? Dashan:I'dlikeabakedpotato.No,I'dlikesomerice.No,abakedp otato. 大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。 Yunbo:I'dlikesomerice,please. 云波:我要米饭。 Rumei:Me,too. 如梅:我也要米饭。 Server:Pleasehelpyourselftothesaladbar.It'sbehindyou. 服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。 Yunbo:Lookatallthedifferentsalads.Everythinglooksveryfre sh. 云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。 Dashan:SaladsareverypopularinCanada.Ilikepastasalad.It's delicious. 大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。 Yunbo:What'spastasalad? 云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

最新整理日常英语口语主题情景对话

日常英语口语主题情景对话 小学生对母语的正规学习也是处于起步阶段,母语具有的保护性心理尚未完全建立起来,下面小编就给大家整理了英语的情景口语对话,喜欢的要看看哦相貌 A: T h a t g i r l l o o k s v e r y a t t r a c t i v e, d o e s n t s h e? B: d o y o u t h i n k s o? I d o n t l i k e g i r l s w h o l o o k l i k e t h a t. I l i k e g i r l s w h o a r e n t t o o s l i m. I f y o u l i k e h e r,g o a n d t a l k t o h e r. A: I d l i k e t o, b u t t h e r e s h e r b o y f r i e n d. H e s v e r y b r o a d-s h o u l d e r e d. B:h e s h u g e!H e m u s t g o t o t h e g y m t o h a v e a w e l l-b u i l t b o d y l i k e t h a t. A:d o y o u p r e f e r t a l l g i r l s o r s h o r t o n e s? B: I d o n t m i n d, b u t I l i k e g i r l s w i t h l o n g h a i r. A: w e h a v e d i f f e r e n t t a s t e s. I l i k e g i r l s w i t h s h o r t h a i r. I l i k e t a l l g i r l s- p r o b a b l y b e c a u s e I m s o t a l l m y s e l f. B: h a v e y o u e v e r d a t e d a g i r l t a l l e r t h a n y o u? A: n o, n e v e r. I d o n t t h i n k I v e e v e r m e t a g i r l

酒店情景对话(英语·前台·入住)

English Drama of Hotel Management English英语话剧酒店管理英语 Service Counter (A:Receptionist/the waitress B:Guest) A: Good afternoon. Welcome to Qingdao Sea-view Garden Hotel. Can I help you, sir? B: Well, I’m~~~ from `````. I’d like to check in, please. A: All right. Do you have a reservation with us, sir? B: Sorry, I didn’t book any room before. I would like to know which standard room do you have ? A: Wait a moment, please。 We have triple room, standard double room, and standard single room. What kind of room do you need? B :what’s the price for standard double room? A:oh,sir。the price for standard double room is 288 Yuan。 B: What! Why is so expensive? A:yes,sir。Our hotel is an international 5-star chain hotel,and adopts international standard price。triple room is 476 yuan, is 288 yuan, and standard single room is 136 yuan. all the room has TV, AC (air conditioner), free internet access and breakfast. Oh, excuse me ,the dinning room locates at 6th floor, between 7am to 9am. B:OK, I know now。i’d like to check in a standard double room. A: All right. how many days are you planning to stay? B: oh, I want to stay here for 3 days. A: one moment, please. Sir,please show your ID ,just like driver's license, passport or ID card。 B:here you are。 A:wait a moment ,please。 Could you please fill in the registration card? B: Sure. Here it is. Is it all right? A: Yes, thanks. Your room number is 202. Here is your key. The room bellman will show you to your room. I hope you will enjoy your stay. the check-out time is 1pm of forth day later。 B: Thank you. A:you’re welcome。Good luck。

英语生活日常情景口语对话

英语生活日常情景口语对话 导读:我根据大家的需要整理了一份关于《英语生活日常情景口语对话》的内容,具体内容:学习好英语在很多地方都是有需要的,下面我就给大家整理了英语的情景口语对话,大家快来看看吧A picnic野餐ChinChin: I love g... 学习好英语在很多地方都是有需要的,下面我就给大家整理了英语的情景口语对话,大家快来看看吧 A picnic 野餐 ChinChin: I love going on a picnic to the mountain! ChinChin: Mimi,have some fruit. ChinChin: They are really fresh. Mimi: Thank you. Mimi: Its a lot of fun! Costa: Fun? Costa: Who is having fun? Costa: Hmmm. Look at that fruit. Costa: I want to have some too. Costa: Hey,red wolf! Costa: Scared them and bring that fruit to me! Samsik: Hey,give me the fruit!

Samsik: My master wants it. ChinChin: Your master? ChinChin: That must be Costa! ChinChin: Hey, Suri Suri,I need your help. Suri: Yes,sir! Costa: Oops,I lost again... 晨晨:我喜欢去山上野餐! 晨晨:咪咪,吃一些水果。 晨晨:它们真的很新鲜。 咪咪:谢谢你。 咪咪:这真有趣! 科斯达:有趣? 科斯达:谁玩得开心了? 科斯达:嗯。看看那些水果。 科斯达:我也想要一些。 科斯达:嘿,红太狼! 科斯达:去吓走他们,把水果给我带过来! 桑姆斯克:嘿,把水果给我! 桑姆斯克:我的主人想要得到它。 晨晨:你的主人? 晨晨:那一定是科斯达! 晨晨:嘿,苏瑞苏瑞,我需要你的帮助。

餐厅点餐英语口语情景对话

餐厅点餐英语口语情景对话 大家好,我是豆子。许多朋友都问在国外的餐厅怎么样点餐,我今天准备了小对话跟大家分享一些基本词汇和短语帮助你可以顺利的点餐买单,希望对大家有所帮助。我们下面的对话是从两个朋友的聊天开始的 Hi everyone! This is 豆子。A lot of my friends are trying to figure out how to order food and drink in the restaurant in foreign countries. Today, I would like to share some words and phrases about ordering food and drink in English. The following conversations start with two friends' chat. Veronica: I am a little bit hungry right now, let’s get something to eat! 我有点饿了,咱们去吃点东西吧! Luna: Me too. You know me so well!Is there any good restaurant nearby that we can get something to eat? 我也饿了,你咋这么了解我呢!附近有什么好吃的餐厅么? Veronica: I am not familiar with this area, let me check my phone to see the app. Maybe some recommendations there. 不太熟这片地儿,我看看手机上的软件,没准有推荐 Luna: Ok.

有关交通的英语口语情景对话

有关交通的英语口语情景对话 Part One: Expressions 1.Can't you see there's a line?你没有看到有一条线吗? 2. You haven't taken the bus before?你以前没有坐过公车? 3. Besides, you should let old people on first.除此之外,你该让老人先上(车)。 4. Excuse me, how do I get to Wall Street?打扰一下,去华尔街怎么走? 5. You should be able to find it from there.在那儿你就可以找到了。 6. Let the people off the train before you get on.乘坐火车先下后上。 7. It's faster than taking the bus or the subway.这比坐公车或搭地铁快。 8. Can I help you?有什么可以效劳吗? 9. Would you like a window or an aisle seat?你要靠窗的还是靠过道的座位? 10. I want an aisle seat.我要一个靠过道的座位。 Part Two Dialogues 1. Buses 坐公车 A: Hey, buddy, can't you see there's a line?B: Oh, sorry. I didn't know. A: What? You haven't taken the bus before?B: No, I'm afraid not. A: Well, you have to wait in line like everyone else. Besides, you should let old people on first.B: Sorry. A: It's all right. Where are you going?B: I wanted to see the White House. A: Oh, well you don't want this bus, anyway. It goes to Georgetown.B: Oh, no. A: It's all right, though. Just get off at the next stop and catch the 79A.B: Oh, well thank you very much. A: You're welcome. A: 嘿,朋友,你没看到有一条线吗?B: 哦,对不起。我不知道。 A: 什么?你以前没有坐过公车吗? B: 没有,恐怕我真没有。 A: 那么,你必须和其他人一样排队等候。而且,你应该让老人先上(车)。B: 很抱歉。 A: 没什么了。你去哪里? B: 我想去瞧瞧白宫。 A: 哦,可是,你不用坐这趟公车的。这车是开往乔治敦的。B: 噢,糟糕。 A: 不过也没关系。可以在下一站下车改坐79A.B: 噢,好的,很感谢你。 A: 不客气。 2. Subways & Urban Railways地铁和市区铁路 A: Excuse me, how do I get to Wall Street? B: Take the A train south to the Liberty Ave. stop. You should be able to find it from there. A: I'm sorry, but how do I know the subway train is going south? B: The southbound A trains say Brooklyn. A: O.K., so it's this one? B: Yeah. Hey? What are you doing? Let the people off the train before you get on. A: Oh, sorry. B: Jeez. Tourists. A: 打扰一下,请问去华尔街怎么走? B: 坐往南开的A 列车到自由大街站。在那儿你就可以找到了。 A: 抱歉。我如何知道地铁是往南开的呢?B: 往南开的A列地铁上写着“布鲁克林”。 A: 噢,所以就是这列了。B: 对了。嘿,你在干什么?坐车先下后上。 A: 噢,抱歉。B: 天哪,这些游客。 3. Taxicabs 出租车 A: Oh, no. We're going to be late for the meeting.

餐厅点餐英语对话[依据去餐厅吃饭的英语对话]

餐厅点餐英语对话[关于去餐厅吃饭的英语对话] 各位读友大家好,此文档由网络收集而来,欢迎您下载,谢谢 高中英语对话课旨在培养学生语言交际能力,是整个高中英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分。小编精心收集了关于去餐厅吃饭的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!关于去餐厅吃饭的英语对话1 Waitress: Hi, welcome to our restaurant. Customer: Thank you very much. Waitress: How many people are there? Customer: Just the one. Waitress: Just one person, ok. Smoking or non-smoking? Customer: Non-smoking please.

Waitress: Come along and have a seat right here. Customer: Thanks. Waitress: Here are your menus and a glass of water. Waitress: Can I get you something to drink? Customer: Mmm I was wondering about this wine actually. What’s your house wine? Waitress: Our house wine is this red wine right here and it’s 10 dollars. Customer: Oh, I think I’ll have a glass of that actually. Waitress: Just a glass? Customer: How much is it for a bottle? Waitress: 10 dollars. Customer: Oh sorry. Yeah I’ll have a bottle then, thanks. Waitress: Can I take your order for an appetiser?

相关文档
最新文档