埃及王子经典台词(英汉对译)

埃及王子经典台词(英汉对译)
埃及王子经典台词(英汉对译)

The Prince of Egypt

1.The motion picture you are about to see is an adaptation of the Exodus story. While artistic and historical license has been taken, we believe that this film is true to the essence, values and integrity of a story that is a cornerstone of faith for millions of people worldwide. The biblical story of Moses can be found in the book of Exodus.

由《出埃及记》改编。虽然对其进行了艺术史诗加工,但仍保持着故事原有的精神、价值与尊严,该故事是全球亿万人信仰的基础。摩西斯的神圣事迹,在《出埃及记》中有所描述。

2. With the sting of the whip on my shoulder; With the salt of

my sweat on my brow.

我的肩膀受到鞭挞;我的脸上淌着咸汗。

3. God on high 天上的神灵

Lord of all 万物之主

The morning and evening star 日月星辰之王

4. Safe may you stay.

祝你永远平安

5. Where’s your sense of fun?

你的历险精神哪去了?

6. –You’ve always looked up to me.

–Yes, but it’s not much of a view.

–你一直向我看齐。

–没错,不过没什么看头。

7. –You don’t think we will get in trouble for this, do you?

–No. Not a chance!

–你不认为我们会为此受到惩罚,是吗?

–当然不会!

8. Do you understand the task for which your birth has destined you?

你知道你与生俱来的使命吗?

9. One damaged temple does not destroy centuries of tradition. But one weak link can break the chain of a mighty dynasty!

一座倒塌的神庙不能毁掉我们的传统。但是,脆弱的一环却能摧毁整个王朝!

10. He must not allow himself to be led astray.

他不能让别人领入歧途。

11. He will live up your expectations.

他不会辜负你的期望。

12. Statues cracking and toppling over. The Nile drying up. Single-handedly, you will manage to bring the greatest kingdom on earth to ruin.

石像崩裂倒塌,尼罗河干枯。你一个人把世界上最伟大的王朝搞垮。

13. Why is it that every time you start something, I’m the one who ends up in trouble?

为什么每次你闯祸,到头来都是我倒霉?

14. I think you owe us an apology.

你得向我们道歉。

15. I’m drenched again.

我又湿透了!

16. I figured it out.

我弄明白了。

17. I’m done for!

完了!

18. Not much of a snake charmer, are you?

你可不是个会耍蛇的人,不是吗?

19. an arrogant, pampered palace brat 骄纵无礼的王子

20. You go too far.

你太过分了。

21. Last night, the gods granted me a vision.

昨晚,神明给了我一个启示。

22. Fate has turned our little misadventure into a great opportunity.

命运把我们的小失误变成了一个伟大的契机。

23. We can take care of that.

我们可以解决这个问题。

24. If I say day is night, it will be written.

我可以颠倒是非。

25. That tickles.

好痒。

26. You have been sent as a blessing.

你是神明送来的祝福。

27. It seems that you do not know what is worthy of honor.

看来你不懂得荣誉的价值。

28. A single thread in a tapestry, though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose in a pattern of the grand design. And the stone that sits on the very top, of the mountain’s mighty face, does it think it’s more important than th e stone that form. the base? So how can you see what your life is worth or where your value lies? You can never see through the eyes of man. You must look at your life through heaven’s eyes.

A lake of gold in the desert sand is less than a cool, fresh spring. And to one lost sheep, a shepherd boy is greater than the richest king. If a man lose everything he owns, has he truly lost his worth, or is it the beginning of a new and brighter birth? So how do you measure the worth of a man, in wealth or strength or size, in how much he gained or how much he

gave? The answer will come to him who tries to look at his life through heaven’s eyes. And that’s why we share all we have with you though there’s little to be found. When all you’ve got is nothing, there’s a lot to go around.

No life can escape being blown about by the winds of change and chance though you never know all the steps. So how did you judge what a man is worth? By what he builds or buys?

挂毯中的一根线,就算十分光彩夺目,它也无法体会到整体设计的美感。大山雄伟山顶上最顶端的石头,它认为比山底的石头更为重要吗?你怎么知道你生命的价值或你价值之所在?凡人无法衡量。你得上天的眼睛衡量你生命的价值。

沙漠中一湖的黄金也比不上一股清泉。对迷途的羊羔来说,牧羊人比最富有的国王伟大。失去一切的人难道就没有价值了吗?也许这正是灿烂新生的开端。该怎样衡量一个人的价值,以财富、力量或大小?以获得或付出的多少?这一切都会有答案,只要他透过上天的眼睛衡量生命。这就是为啥我们与你分享,尽管我们家徒四壁。当你一无所有时,有许多可以分享。

每一人都逃不过命运的各种安排,尽管你不知道下一步该怎么走。因此,该怎样衡量一个人的价值?看他盖得房子和买的东西?

29. I am that I am!

我就是我!

30. I have seen the oppression of my people in Egypt and have heard their cry. So I have come down to deliver them out of slavery and bring them to a good land, a land flowing with milk and honey.

我看见我的子民在埃及受苦,我听见他们的哀嚎。我来救他们摆脱奴役,带他们去美好之地流淌着奶与蜜的地方。

31. They have hopes and dreams and the promise of a life with dignity.

他们有希望、梦想和过尊严生活的指望。

32. Your Majesty. We are compelled to remind you that this man committed a serious crime against the gods. We are loathe to bring it up, mind you. The law clearly states the punishment for such a crime.

陛下,我们得提醒您,此人对神明犯下了重大罪行。我们不想提起此事。法律明文规定了应受的惩罚。

33. I pardon forever all crimes of which he stands accused.

我永远赦免他犯的一切罪行。

34. put us on the run 把我们吓跑

35. You are playing with the big boys now.

你这是不自量力。

36. Kneel to our splendorous power.

跪在我们威武的法力面前。

37. I bear the weight of my father’s crown.

我继承了父王留下的王朝。

38. You shame yourself.

你该感到羞耻。

39. Still gnawing away at that bone, are we?

仍咬着骨头不放,是不是?

40. Rest assured. 不要担心。

41. I’ve indulged you long enough.

我已经忍受你好久了。

42. No kingdom should be made on the backs of slaves.国家不能建立在奴隶的脊背上。

43. Let go of your contempt for life.

你不要轻视生命。

44. ~such as never has been or ever will be again.

空前绝后

45. smite all the firstborn 杀掉所有长子

100句经典英文电影台词

100句经典英文电影台词 100句经典英文电影台词 1,Frankly,my dear,I dont give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,Im going to make him an offer he cant refuse. 我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972) 3,You dont understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I couldve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是 个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价 值的游民! (《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,Ive got a feeling were not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Heres looking at you,kid. 永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,Im ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. Its going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976) 11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable? 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hells Angels,1930 译文:假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗? 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979) 13,Love means never having to say youre sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970) 14、I could dance with youtill the cows come home. On second thought, Id rather dance with the cows until you came home. 我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁

哈利波特与混血王子台词中英对照

I killed Sirius Black! 我杀了小天狼星布莱克! He's back.他回来了 HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE片名:哈利波特与混血王子 The police are continuing with the investigation into the cause of the Millennium Bridge disaster. 警方仍在进一步调查千禧桥坍塌事件 Traffic has been halted as police search for survivors. 警方搜寻幸存者期间,交通一度暂停 The surrounding area remains closed. 事故现场周边区域仍处于戒备状态 The mayor has urged Londoners to remain calm... 市长呼吁伦敦市民保持冷静… Who's Harry Potter?哈利·波特是谁? Oh, no one.哦,谁也不是 Bit of a tosser, really.可能是某个呆子吧Funny, that paper of yours. 你的报纸怪怪的 Couple nights ago, I could've sworn I saw a picture move. 前几天晚上,我敢发誓看到照片里的人动了 - Really? - 真的? - Thought I was going around the twist. - 我估计是干活累得看花眼了 - Hey, I was wondering... - Eleven. That's when I get off. - 嘿,我在想… - 11点,我那会下班 You can tell me all about that tosser Harry Potter. 到时候你可以跟我慢慢讲讲这个呆瓜哈利·波特You've been reckless this summer, Harry. 你这个夏天可是大胆得很啊,哈利 I like riding around on trains. 我喜欢坐坐地铁 Takes my mind off things. 免得胡思乱想 Rather unpleasant to behold, isn't it? 看着不怎么招人喜欢,对吧?The tale is thrilling, if I say so myself. 说实话,这倒是个挺惊险的故事 But now is not the time to tell it. 可现在不是说故事的时候 Take my arm.搭着我的手臂 Do as I say.照我说的做 I just Apparated, didn't I? 我刚刚是不是幻影移形了? Indeed. Quite successfully too, I might add. 是的,要我说,还很是成功 Most people vomit the first time. 绝大多数人第一次都吐了 I can't imagine why.真让人想不通(反话)Welcome to the charming village of Budleigh Babberton.欢迎来到美丽的巴德莱·巴伯顿村Harry, I assume, right about now, you're wondering why I brought you here. 哈利,我猜,现在你正奇怪 我为什么要带你来这里 Am I right?对吧? Actually, sir, after all these years, I just sort of go with it.老实说,教授,经历这么多年 我差不多已经不想了 Wands out, Harry.拔出魔杖,哈利 Horace?霍拉斯? Horace?霍拉斯? Merlin's beard!梅林的胡子啊!(我的老天爷!)No need to disfigure me, Albus. 你也没必要非得戳穿我啊,阿不思 Well, I must say you make a very convincing armchair, Horace. 我不得不说,你这椅子变得很是成功,霍拉斯It's all in the upholstery. I come by the stuffing naturally. What gave me away? 那都是表面功夫做的足,里子那是天然的(大肚子)。我哪儿露馅了? Dragon's blood.龙血 - Oh, yes, introductions. - 哦,对了,我给你们介绍 Harry, I'd like you to meet an old friend and

哈利波特与魔法石英文剧本完整版

实用标准文案 哈利波特与魔法石

HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE

(one) > <第一幕AUNT PETUNIA DUMBLEDORE Up. Get up! Now! I should've known you would have been here DUDLEY Professor McGonagall. Wake up cousin! We're going to the zoo! MCGONAGALL AUNT PETUNIA Good evening Professor Dumbledore. Are the Here he comes the birthday boy! rumors true Albus? DUMBLEDORE (two) I'm afraid so Professor. The good and the UNCLE VERNON bad. happy birthday son. MCGONAGALL AUNT PETUNIA And the boy? try breakfast and cook don't you DUMBLEDORE just the Why not to burn anything. Hagrid is bringing him. HARRY MCGONAGALL Yes Aunt Petunia. Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with AUNT PETUNIA something as important as this? my DUMBLEDORE perfect for everything to be I want Dudley's special day! Ah, Prof. I would trust Hagrid with my life UNCLE VERNON HAGRID Hurry up! Bring my coffee boy! Professor sir. Professor. Dumbledore, HARRY McGonagall. yes Uncle Vernon. DUMBLEDORE AUNT PETUNIA No problems I trust Hagrid? Aren't they wonderful darling? HAGRID DUDLEY No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep as we were How many are there? flying over Bristol. Try not to wake him. VOLDEMORT There you go. 36, Counted them myself. Albus, do really think it's safe leaving MCDUDLEY these people? I've watched them all him with

哈利波特经典台词

?If you kill Harry, then you should we have to kill. ?如果你要杀哈利,那你要把我们也杀死!——罗恩 ?Only through unity can we have a strong, if the split, then a single blow. ?我们只有团结才会强大,如果分裂,便不堪一击。——邓不利多 ? Books and cleverness. There are more important things: friendship and bravery. ?我不只是靠书本和小聪明,但还有些更重要的条件,友情和勇气。——赫敏 ?For a very sober-minded people, death is just another great adventure. ?对于头脑十分清醒的人来说,死亡不过是另一场伟大的冒险。 ——邓不利多 ?We need to deal with the enemy superhuman courage, and to adhere to a friend in front of their position, but also a great deal of courage. ?对付敌人我们需要超人的胆量,而要在朋友面前坚持自己的立场,同样也需要很大的勇气。——邓不利多 ?The performance of our true self, is our own choice, all this than we have the capacity even more important. ?表现我们真正的自我,是我们自己的选择,这比我们所具有的能力更重要。——邓不利多 .There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it. 伏地魔:世上并没有绝对的善与恶,差别只在于强者和无法分清事实的弱者。 It is not our abilities that show what we truly are ,it is our choices. 邓布利多:决定我们成为什么样人的,不是我们的能力,而是我们的选择。 I would die, rather than betray my friends! 小天狼星:我宁愿死,也不会背叛朋友。 But know this, the ones that love us never really leave us. And you can always find them in here. 小天狼星:你要记住,所有真心爱我们的人都会在我们的身边,他们永远会陪伴着你,在你心中。 You"re the weak one. And you"ll never know love,or friendship. And I feel sorry for you. 哈利:你才是懦弱的人,你不懂得爱,也不懂得友情,我可怜你。

哈利波特与魔法石英文剧本(修正版)

哈利波特与魔法石 HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE <第一幕> DUMBLEDORE I should've known you would have been here Professor McGonagall. MCGONAGALL Good evening Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true Albus? DUMBLEDORE I'm afraid so Professor. The good and the bad. MCGONAGALL And the boy? DUMBLEDORE Hagrid is bringing him. MCGONAGALL Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this? DUMBLEDORE Ah, Prof. I would trust Hagrid with my life HAGRID Professor. Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall. DUMBLEDORE No problems I trust Hagrid? HAGRID No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol. Try not to wake him. There you go. MC Albus, do really think it's safe leaving him with these people? I've watched them all day. There're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are- - DUMBLEDORE The only family he has. MCGONAGALL This boy will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know his name. DUMBLEDORE Exactly. He's far better off growing up away from all of that. Until he is ready. There, there Hagrid. It's not really goodbye after all. Good Luck, Harry Potter. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <第二幕> (one) AUNT PETUNIA Up. Get up! Now! DUDLEY Wake up cousin! We're going to the zoo! AUNT PETUNIA Here he comes the birthday boy! (two) UNCLE VERNON happy birthday son. AUNT PETUNIA Why don't you just cook the breakfast and try not to burn anything. HARRY Yes Aunt Petunia. AUNT PETUNIA I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day! UNCLE VERNON Hurry up! Bring my coffee boy! HARRY yes Uncle Vernon. AUNT PETUNIA Aren't they wonderful darling? DUDLEY How many are there? VOLDEMORT 36, Counted them myself. DUDLEY 36?! BUT LAST YEAR LAST YEAR I HAD 37!!! VOLDEMORT Yes, but some of them are a bit bigger than last year's! DUDLEY I don't care how big they are! AUNT PETUNIA Now, now, now, this is what we're going to do. Is that when we go out we're going to buy you 2 new presents. How's that pumpkin? AUNT PETUNIA It should be a lovely day at the zoo. I'm really looking forward to it. VOLDEMORT

电影《怦然心动》经典台词【中英文对照】

电影《怦然心动》经典台词【中英文对照】“有些人沦为平庸浅薄,金玉其外,而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是匆匆浮云。”下面是留学为您整理的电影《怦然心动》经典台词中英文对照,希望您喜欢! A painting is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadowby itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic. 一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。牛只是一头牛,草地也只有青草和鲜花,而穿过树枝的阳光也仅仅只是一束光,但如果将它们放到一起,就会产生魔一般的魅力。 The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view. 我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。 Somedays the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was during one of those sunsets that my father ' s idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.

哈利波特经典英语台词

It would be enough to turn any body's hea.Famous before he can walk and talk!Famous for something he won't even remember!Can't you see how much better off he'll be,growing up away from all that until he's ready to take it?(Albus Dumbledore) 这足以使任何一个孩子冲昏头脑,不会走路,不会说话的时候就一举成名!甚至为他不记得的事成名!让他在远离过去的地方长大,直到他能够接受这一切,再让他知道,不是更好吗?(阿不思邓布利多) I'm not trying to be brave or anything,sayingthname,I just never knew you shouldn't.(Harry Potter)(Personally,I don't think this sentence is classic or somewhat.) 说出他的名字,并不是我勇敢什么的,而是因为我不知道那个名字不能说.(哈利波特) Tut,tut——fame clearly isn;t everything.(Severus Snape) 看来名声不能代表一切(西弗勒斯斯内普) Let me explain. Th happiest man on earth would be able to use th Mirror of Erised like a normal mirror,thatis,he would look into it andsee himself exactly as he is. 让我解释一下吧.世界上最幸福的人可以把厄里斯魔镜当成普通的镜子使用,也就是说,他们在镜子里看见的是就是他自己的模样. .It shows us nothing more or less than the deepest,most desperate desire of our hearts. 它使我们看到内心最深处最迫切,最强烈的渴望. You,who have never known your family,see them standing aroundyou. 你从未见过你的家人,所以就看见他们站在你的周围. Ronald Weasley,who has always been overshadowed by his brothers,sees himself standing alone,the best of all them.However,this mirror will give us neither knowledge or truth.Men have wasted away before it,entrancedby what they have seen or been driven mad,not knowing if what it shows isreal or even possible.(Albus Dumbledore) 罗恩韦斯莱一直在他的几个哥哥面前相形见拙,所以他看见自己独自站着,是他们中间最出色的.然而,这面镜子既不能教给我们知识,也不能告诉我们实情.人们在它面前虚度时日,为他们所看见的东西而痴迷,甚至被逼得发疯,因为他们不知道镜子里的一切是否真实,是否可以实现. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.(Albus Dumbledore)(Personally,I like this one most,for it is quite instuctive.) 沉湎于虚幻的梦想而忘记现实的生活,这是毫无益处的.(阿不思邓布利多) You've got to stand up to him,Neville!He's used to walking all over people,but that's no reason to lie down in front of him and make it easier.(Ronald Weasley) 你必须面对他,纳威,他一贯盛气凌人,但我们没有理由在他面前屈服,使他轻易得逞!(罗恩韦斯莱)

《视听语言》重点整理

题型: 1、单选15题(15分) 2、填空10题(10分) 3、名词解释5题(15分) 4、简答5题(30分) 5、论述题2题(20分) 6、案例分析1题(10分) 第一章视听语言概论 (第一节——第三节:填空选择为主,注意年代、发展史、起源) 第一节 1、视听语言定义:(P2) 视听语言主要是电影的艺术手段,同时也是大众传媒中的一种符号编码系统。作为一种独特的艺术形态,其主要包括:镜头、镜头的拍摄、镜头的组接和声画关系。 第二节 2、视听语言的基本规律:(P2) ①视听语言的基本规律是模仿人的视听感知经验。 ②视听语言的传播是单向的。 ③视听语言中的元素与文字或词语语言系统中的元素是不同的。 ④视听语言是一种创造性的语言。 18世纪产生了“记录媒介”,20世纪产生“视听媒介”(属于记录媒介) 第三节 3、19世纪之前,传播媒介从媒介材料上分为两类:(P5) ?身体媒介;?再现性媒介。 4、视听媒介的媒介材料——光波与声波。 5、动画电影的起源——17世纪阿塔纳斯·珂雪发明“魔术幻灯”(P6) 6、动画电影的发展:(P6) ?1824年。彼得·罗杰提出“视觉暂留”现象。 ?法国人艾米儿·科尔是第一位将通俗漫画家的乔治·马努斯的漫画制作成动画。 ?温瑟·麦凯 1914年,电影史上著名代表作《恐龙葛蒂》; 电影史上第一部长达20分钟的动画纪录片《路斯坦尼亚号之沉没》。 ?①第一部音画同步的有声卡通片——1928年《蒸汽船威力》(主角米老鼠) ②1932年第一部彩色卡通片,第一部奥斯卡动画短片奖——《花与树》 ③《老磨坊》——1937年,首次采用多层摄影台营造视觉深度,这一年,迪士尼进入:美国卡通黄金时代”。

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

期末视听语言考试

一. 1.第一部动画片产生在‘电影’之前。____埃米尔。雷诺___绘制了人类历史上第一部动画片《一只小鹿》。该片无论是在艺术上还是在幽默风格及人情味表现方面,至今还无人能相匹敌。 2.镜头主要分为三种:短焦距镜头(又称为_广角镜头__)、___标准镜头__、_长焦距镜头__。具有多重焦距的镜头则称为__变焦镜头_。 3.景深主要由镜头的口径来控制。一般而言,光圈开口_越窄_,景深越短。它也受焦距的影响:广角镜头具有__较深的景深__;长焦距镜头的___景深较短_。 4.轴线是在镜头的转换中___制约视角变化的___的界线。轴线又包括_关系轴线__和_运动轴线_。 5.运动分切依赖于____分切点__的选择和分切的____数量__。 6.场面调度的目的不是让演员或者__摄影机_随心所欲地移动,而是把剧情的含义和情感内容传达给观众,赋予_剧情_以美学形式。 7.电影场面调度基本上包含两个层次:__演员调度__与__镜头调度_。 9.分剪是将一个镜头__剪成几段__,分别__在几个地方使用_。 10.视听语言是画面和__声音__的综合艺术。 二. 1.在录制对白的时候要特别注意(D )。 A.声音的空间感

B.距离感 C.声音感和距离感 D.声音的空间感和距离感 2. 轴线是(C)。 A.在镜头中的界线 B.制约视角变化的界线 C.在镜头的转换中制约视角变化的界线 D.制约在镜头中视线转变的界线 3.对景深起决定作用的因素有(A)。 A.镜头的焦距越短,景深越大 B.光孔越小,景深越小 C.镜头的焦距越短,景深越小 D.物距越近,景深越大 4. 在35mm影片规格之下,下列哪一项镜头焦距长为标准镜头?(B)。 A.14mm~35mm B.35mm~50mm C.50mm~75mm

经典台词中英对照

Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar. 西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。 Frank: But not a snitch! 却不是告密者。 Trask: Excuse me 请原谅,再说一遍。 Frank: No, I don't think I will. 我不会原谅你 Trask: Mr. Slade 斯莱德先生 — Frank: This is such a crock of shit! 这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。 Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up. 请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell is that What is your motto here Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide, anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake Well, gentleman, when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what are you doing And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie. 西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么你们的校训是什么孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。 Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade 你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。 Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It's gone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn't selling. 不~~~我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁—威廉霍华德塔夫、威廉詹尼斯布莱克、威廉蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神~多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边,让我告诉你们这个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂 .

哈利波特与密室英文电影对白(全)

H: I can't let you out, Hedwig. I'm not allowed to use magic outside of school. Besides, if Uncle V ernon -- Vernon: Harry Potter! H: Now you've done it. Petunia : He's in there. Vernon. V : I 'm warning you, if you can't control that bloody bird, it'll have to go. H: But she 's bored. If I could just let her out for an hour or two -- V : So you can send secret messages to your freaky little friends? No, sir. H: But I haven't had any messages. From any of my friends. Not one. A ll summer. Dudley : Who would want to be friends with you? V :I should think you'd be more grateful. We have raised you since you were a baby, given you foo d off our table, even let you have Dudley's second bedroom... purely out of the goodness of our he arts. P : Not now. It's for when the Masons arrive. V: Which should be any minute. Now. Let's go over our schedule once again , shall we? Petunia, when the Masons arrive, you will be -- P : In the lounge(客厅), waiting to welcome them graciously to our home. V: Good. And, Dudley , you will be...? D: I'll be waiting to open the door. V : Excellent. And you? H: I'll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending I don't exist. V : Too right you will. With any luck, this could be the day I make the biggest deal of my career. a nd you will not mess it up. Dobby : Harry Potter! Such an honor it is! H: Who are you? D : Dobby, sir. Dobby the house-elf. H: I see. Not to be rude or anything, but this isn't a great time for me to have a house-elf in my bed room. D: Oh, yes, sir, Dobby understands. It's just that, Dobby has come to tell you...it is difficult, sir...D obby wonders where to begin. H : Why don't you sit down? D: Sit down? Sit down? H : Dobby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you or anything -- D : Offend Dobby! Dobby has heard of your greatness, sir, but never has he been asked to sit dow n by a wizard, like an equal... H: You can't have met many decent wizards then. D : No, I haven't. That was an awful thing to say. Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby! H: Stop, Dobby. Dobby, shush. Dobby, please, stop. V : Don't mind that. It's just the cat. D : Bad Dobby. H: Stop! Stop, Dobby. Please, be quiet. Are you all right? D : Dobby had to punish himself, sir. Dobby almost spoke ill of his family, sir. H: Your family? D : The wizard family Dobby serves, sir. Dobby is bound to serve one family forever. If they ever

相关文档
最新文档