对话口译部分

对话口译部分
对话口译部分

Unit1句子口译

第一部分

1. 这是您第一次来广西吗?

1. Is this your first visit to Guangxi﹖

2. 很高兴见到您?我们一直期待着您的到来?

2. Glad to see you. We’ve been expecting your coming.

3. 在过去的几年里,广西发生了很大的变化?越来越多的外商开始来南宁投资?

3. Over the past several years, Guangxi has witnessed great changes. More and more foreign businessmen began to invest in Nanning.

第二部分

1. 这是一家五星级酒店,地理位置优越?交通方便?

1. This is a five-star hotel with an ideal location and convenient transportation.

2. 希望你们对这里的住宿和服务感到满意?

2. I hope you can find the accommodation and services here satisfactory.

3. 所有费用由公司报销/负担?

3. All the expenses will be borne by the company.

4. 如果您在这里遇到不便之处,或需要帮助,请立即与我联系?

4. If any inconveniences occur or you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact me.

第三部分

1. 防城港位于广西南部北部湾北岸西端,是中国沿海24个主要港口之一?

1. Fangcheng Port is situated at the west end to the north coast of the Beibu Gulf in south Guangxi. It is one of the 24 major ports in coastal China.

2. 规划的港口岸线长50.3公里,可规划建设深水泊位200多个?

2. The planned port line is 50.3 kilometers. More than 200 deep-water berths can be built along the line.

3. 港口始建于1968年3月22日,1983年7月国务院批准对外开放?

3. The port was initially built on March 22, 1968 and was opened in July, 1983 with approval from the State Council.

4. 防城港地处华南经济圈?西南经济圈与东盟经济圈的结合部,是我国内陆进入东盟国家最便捷的出海门户?

4. Located at the conjuncture of South China Economic Rim, Southwest China Economic Rim and ASEAN Economic Rim, Fangcheng Port serves as the most convenient access of China’s mainland to ASEAN countries.

5. 港口的商业环境越来越自由化?

5. The commercial environment of the port has been continuously liberalized.

6. 港口与120多个国家建立了贸易关系,并与世界上500多个港口有业务往来?

6. The port has trade connections with over 120 countries and dealings with more than 500 ports around the world.

7.自1993年采取了一系列策略以来,这里的设施和服务已经达到了世界级港口的水平。

7、With a number of strategies persued since 1993, the facilities and

services here are all the same with those of world-class ports.

8、由于靠近工商业枢纽,本港口在国家经济发展中发挥着关键作用。

8.It is close to the commercial and industrial hub, which ensures

that the port plays an important role in the economic development of the country.

Unit2句子口译

第一部分

1. 我们具有丰富的经营纺织品的经验?

1. We have had much experience in handling textiles.

2. 我们的进口商品少于出口商品?

2. Our imports fall short of exports.

3. 大多数设备都是我们公司从国外进口的?

3. Most of our equipment is imported from foreign countries.

4. 我们应该借鉴贵公司在海外市场的经验?

4. We should learn from your business abroad profitably.

5. 我们诚挚欢迎国内外朋友前来与我们接洽?

5. We sincerely welcome friends at home and abroad to connect with us.

6. 我们公司主要生产电信设备?

6. Our company specializes in the production of telecommunication facilities.

7. 我们总是首先考虑质量?

7. We always put quality as the first consideration.

第二部分

1. 灰色比较适合您?

1. The gray one suits you well.

2. 让我替您包装成礼品吧?

2. Let me gift-wrap it for you.

3. 现金付款,我们给予八折优惠?

3. We give a 20% discount for cash.

4. 买一双鞋附送鞋带一对及鞋油一瓶?

4. That includes an extra pair of shoelaces and a bottle of polish.

5. 有时候在大卖场购物是一个好主意,你可以省很多钱?

5. It’s a good idea to shop in an outlet sometimes. You can save a lot of money.

6. 这是本店的特制品?

6. It’s our specialty.

7. 您觉得这件如何?

7. How do you like this one?

8. 先生,很抱歉,我们帮不上什么忙?

8. I’m very sorry we couldn’t help you, sir.

9. 如果我现在预订一件夹克,多久才能到手呢?

9. If I ordered a jacket now, how long would it take before I get the delivery?

10. “瑕疵品”可能是一件有缺陷的衬衫,或是一条有破洞的裤子?有时候瑕疪很小,还是很值得买的?

10. A “factory second”may be a shirt that has some problem, or a pair of pants that is ripped a little. Sometimes the fault is very small. So it’s a good deal to buy it.

第三部分

1. 这是这家餐馆的特色菜?

1. This is the specialty of this restaurant.

2. 大家都吃饱了吗?

2. Did you all enjoy your dinner﹖

3. 中国菜一般是最后喝汤,然后再上新鲜水果?

3. A Chinese dinner always ends with soup and then followed by some fresh fruits.

4. 这是饺子,蘸着醋吃味道很好?

4. This is Jiaozi, and you can also call it dumpling. It goes well with vinegar.

5. 中国的烹调艺术有着几千年的历史,它是中国文明的一部分?

5. The art of preparing food in China dates back several thousand years and is an integral part of Chinese civilization.

6. 让我们为主人干一杯吧?

6. I want to make a toast to our host.

7. 我不喜欢吃海鲜,一吃胃就不舒服?

7. I don’t care for sea-food. It doesn’t agree with my stomach.

8. 谢谢您请我们吃这么好的晚餐,我们吃得很高兴?

8. Thank you very much for this wonderful dinner. We really enjoyed it.

9. 我喝不惯烈性酒,一喝就头疼,有没有度数低一点的酒?

9. I am not used to strong drinks. They go to my head. Do you have something mild?

10. 在中国,不同的地区有着不同的气候?地理环境和风俗习惯,饮食也不例外?

10. There are marked differences in climate, geography and customs in different regions of China, and food is no exception.

Unit3句子口译

第一部分

1. 上海位于中国东海岸?

1. Shanghai lies on the east coast of China.

2. 从字面上看,上海就是“在海上”的意思?

2. From the literal meaning, Shanghai simply means “on the sea”.

3. 上海真是个迷人的城市,它常被昵称为“东方明珠”?

3. Shanghai is such a fascinating city that it is often nicknamed “the Oriental Pearl”.

4. 大型商场在市中心星罗棋布?

4. Large shopping malls are scattered in the downtown.

5. 当您畅游这座花园城市时,她的现代风情将给您留下美好回忆?5. When you walk around this garden city, you will be impressed by her modern styles.

6. 长城是从卫星上能看到的世界七大奇观之一?

6. The Great Wall is one of the Seven Wonders that can be seen on the satellite.

7. 上海以前是个不起眼的小渔村,但现在已经成为了中国一个重要的商业中心?

7. Shanghai was formerly an unimportant fishing village, but now it has grown into a major commercial center of China.

8. 约翰内斯堡是南非最优雅文明的城市?

8. Johannesburg is South Africa’s most urbane and civilized city.

9. 皇家城堡可以追溯到800年前?

9. The Royal Castle dates back to 800 years ago.

10. 这是南非第二大商业城市?

10. It’s the second biggest city for business in South Africa.

第二部分

1. 我们的产品不仅在国内最畅销,而且行销海外许多地区?

1. Our product is not only the best seller in domestic market but also sold overseas.

2. 这是我们最新研发的产品,我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力?

2. This is our latest development, which is really competitive in the world market.

3. 我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择?

3. We have a wide selection of designs and colors.

4. A型?B型和C型汽车分别属于经济型?中档和豪华型汽车?

4. Auto models A, B, C are respectively cheap, middle-of-the-range and top-of-the-range products.

5. 我们在同一年内向市场投放这三种型号的汽车是为了全面占领市场?

5. We launched the three models in the same year in order to capture the full range of the market.

6. 大致说来,市场行情有上升的趋势?

6. Roughly speaking, there is an upward trend in the market.

7. 我们预计明年的销售量与今年大致相同?

7. We expect sales will be roughly the same next year.

8. 因原材料短缺,价格有所提高?

8. Prices are boosted because of shortage of raw materials.

9. 我们确信C3456型产品的销售将渐渐恢复常态?

9. We are sure the sales of C3456 will start to recover.

10. 我们产品的质量比竞争对手的更好,价格也更低?

10. Compared with those of our competitors, our products are of higher quality and lower prices.

第三部分

1. 再见,认识您真高兴?

1. Goodbye. It’s very nice to have met you.

2. 请向您的夫人问好?

2. Please convey my regard to your wife.

3. 再见,保持联系?

3. Goodbye, and don’t forget to keep in touch.

4. 在这临别的时刻,我们都有一种恋恋不舍之情?

4. We all feel reluctant to part from each other at this moment of farewell.

5. 我期待着在不远的将来您再次造访中国?

5. I am looking forward to your next visit to China in the near future.

6. 我们特别高兴能有机会招待我们的美国贵宾?

6. It gave us special joy to have had this opportunity of entertaining our distinguished guests from the United States.

7. 感谢您为我所做的一切,很高兴我们能认识?

7. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I’m so glad we were able to meet.

8. 我们在此受到了隆重的接待和盛情的款待,我再次向您表示深深的谢意?

8. I’d like to express once again to you my deep appreciation for the grand reception and generous hospitality we enjoy here.

9. 非常感谢您给我这次极好的机会访问这座美丽的城市,并有机会和您合作共事?

9. Thank you very much for giving me such an excellent opportunity to visit this beautiful city and work with you.

10. 对于您和贵公司领导在我们逗留期间给予我们体贴入微的关照,千言万语也道不尽我们的感激之情?

10. No words can fully express our gratitude to you and your company for your thoughtful consideration for us during our stay here.

Unit4句子口译

第一部分

1. 我们是中国一流的纺织品和服装生产商和出口商?

1. We are the leading manufacturer and exporter of textiles and garments in China.

2. 我们的最低价是每件纽卡斯尔到岸价1

3.4美元?此报盘为实盘,有效期3天,到我方时间星期五为止?

2. Our best price is US$1

3.4 per piece CIF Newcastle. It’s firm for 3 days this Friday, our time.

3. 你太会讨价还价了?

3. You are really a good bargainer.

4. 只要我们本着平等互利的原则做生意?

4. So long as we do business on the principle of equality and mutual benefit.

5. 成交。

5. That’s the deal.

6. 如价格合理,又能如愿以偿得到佣金,我们可以马上下大订单?

6. If your price is reasonable and I can get the commission I want, we can place a large order immediately.

7. 我可以跟同事商量,熟悉你们产品的质量和做工?

7. I shall discuss with my colleagues. The information will acquaint us with the quality and workmanship of your supplies.

8. 我们还接到亚洲其他地区的供货商的报盘,价格低得多,比你们的大约低20%?

8. We also receive some offers from other suppliers in Asian region at a much lower price, about 20 percent lower than yours.

9. 你们让步就能成交了?如果同意,我们敲定15%的折扣吧?

9. Your concession will set the ball rolling. Let us settle it at a total discount of 15%, if you agree.

10. 但他强调,这次是例外,下不为例啊?

10. But he stresses that it is an exceptional case and will in no case set

a precedent.

Unit5句子口译

第一部分

1. 当我们向银行申请信用证时,我们得支付手续费

?1. When we open a letter of credit with a bank, we’ll have to pay a margin.

2. 你们能否通融一下,接受远期信用证,比如30天期或60天期的?

2. Could you accommodate us with a Usance L/C, say 30 days or 60 days after sight?

3. 只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿?

3. The underwriters are responsible for the claims as far as they are within the scope of cover.

4. 我们保证在五月份将货物装上第一条便船?

4. We assure you that the goods can be shipped by the first available steamer in May.

5. 见不到货物运输单据,没到期,我们都不付款?

5. We’ll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us and time is due.

6. 这次的通融只是针对这笔交易,下不为例?

6. This accommodation is only for this transaction, and will not set

a precedent.

7. 通常保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里?

7. Usually, the extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clauses.

8. 因为这里的保险公司承保此种险别有5%的免赔率?

8. Because the insurance company here insures this risk with a 5% franchise.

9. 这样从装船到我们的零售商收到货物,总共要用四五个星期?

9. After shipment, it will be four to five weeks altogether before the goods can reach our retailers.

10. 从你们这儿到我方港口每个月只有一两个航班,而从香港到我方港口的船却相当频繁?

10. There are only one or two sailings a month from here to our port, while sailings from Hong Kong are quite frequent.

Unit6句子口译

第一部分

1. 包装直接关系到产品的销售?

1. Packing has a close bearing on sales.

2. 我真的希望这些货能准时到达我处,赶上销售季节上市?

2. I do hope they can reach us in due time and be on the market for the season.

3. 我们真的希望在将产品投入市场之初担任你们的代理?

3. We did hope we could be appointed as your agent at the very beginning of your putting goods on market.

4. 接下来的3年里年销售量有望快速增长?

4. It is hopeful that annual turnover for the next 3 years will increase greatly.

5. 协议到期后我们可以续签?

5. We can renew the agreement of agency on its expiry.

6. 我们来不及更换包装?

6. We cannot afford time to change the packing.

7. 您一定发现我们产品的包装美观讲究?

7. You can find our packing for this product beautiful and quite well-done.

8. 同时还加固了包装,以便使货物遭到损坏的风险减小到最低程度?

8. And we’ll also reinforce the cartons to minimize any possible damage to the goods.

9. 我们一定会就你们提出的索赔做仔细研究的?

9. We’ll give your claim our careful consideration.

10. 等时机成熟,我们将考虑委托你方为我方在那个地区的独家代理?

10. When opportunity matured, we would consider making you our exclusive agent for the region.

口译对话

C=Carrence H=Harrison C: How time flies! You’ve been in Wuhan for one week. How’s your feeling about the trip here? H: Fabulous! The beauty of Wuhan is really more than words could describe. C: Glad to hear that. By the way, what impresses you most in this metropolis during your trip here? H: I ‘d like to say Hubei Provincial Museum has created an indelible impression on me. Because I can have easy access to the magnificent history of Hubei here, thus substantially helping me understand the people, the custom and other aspects of the culture here. C: Surely! Hubei is an abundant land full of luminaries. As the capital of Hubei Province, Wuhan really enjoys an unbroken history and a splendid culture. H: Yup, It seems that much more attention has been paid to the tertiary education in your province. I do appreciate the universities here. C: Great! Of all the universities you have visited here, which do you love best? H: Honestly speaking, Hubei University has won my heart because this university has a very strong academic atmosphere and the students here are spectacularly conscientious and fastidious. C: Thank you! We really don’t deserve it.. As for our trip to the Red Chamber, how do you like that place? H: Marvelous place! It’s quite a sym bolic building that manifests a lot about the 1911 Revolution. Having visit this historic site, I really find that my admiration towards Sun Yat-sen, the founding father of China, has enormously strengthened. C: Wow, hoe knowledgeable you are! It’s really amazing that you know so much about the history of China. H: Thank you so much! To be quite honest, I’ve done a lot of preliminary work before my trip here. What’s more, I show tremendous interest in the Chinese history. C: Perfect! So next time when you come here, remember to call me and I will show you around more historical spots here. H: Amazing! Oh, time pressing, I’ve got to catch the plane. C: OK. Looking forward to seeing you next time soon! Byebye! H: Bye! 朱:时间过得真快啊,黄金周都要结束了。你对这次的行程感觉怎么样呢? 徐:好极了!武汉美得简直用言语难以形容! 朱:很高兴你很享受这次行程。问一句,这个城市给你印象最深的地方是什么呢? 徐:我想湖北省博物馆给我留下了很深的印象。在这里我可以感受到湖北省的庄严历史,这大大的帮助我了解这里的人,这里的习俗,和这里文化的其他一些方面。 朱:确实是,湖北这个地方人杰地灵,作为其省会的武汉尤其具有深厚的历史文化底蕴。徐:是的。似乎你们政府对武汉高等教育的投入很大,我很欣赏这里的大学。 朱:在这些大学中你最喜欢那一个呢? 徐:老实说,我最喜欢湖北大学。因为这所学校有很浓的学术氛围,而且这里的学生都很勤奋都很认真。 朱:哪里哪里,谢谢你的抬举。你还记得我们参观过的红楼吗?你觉得那里怎么样? 徐:那是一个令人惊奇的地方,那是见证了辛亥革命的标志性建筑。参观完那里后,我对孙中山先生,新中国的奠基人,更加崇敬。

口译基础教程对话练习答案 仲伟合

Unit 1 李颖:We are going to ascend the great wall tomorrow morning. So I’d like to go to bed early and have a good sleep this evening. You know climbing the great wall is not an easy job. 明天早上我们计划去爬长城,所以我想今晚早点休息,好好睡一觉。你知道爬长城可不是一件简单的事情。 Jack: Great. The Great Wall is very famous and becomes a must for tourist in Beijing. Would you tell me something about it? 好啊。长城那么有名,是游客来北京必去的景点。你能和我说一说长城么? 李颖:OK. The construction of the great wall took altogether over 2000years.it started in the Zhou dynasty in the 7th century. B.C. And continued until Ming Dynasty in the 15th century A.D. The existing wall was built in the Ming Dynasty. 好。长城的整个建筑过程持续了总共两千多年,始于公元七世纪的周朝,后来一直延续到公元后十五世纪的明朝。现存的城墙都是明朝修建的。 Jack: The Great Wall is indeed the crystallization of the industry and wisdom of the Chinese people and also a symbol of ancient Chinese culture. Then why the ancient people built the wall? 长城的确是中国人民勤劳智慧的结晶,同时也是中国古代文化的象征.那么为什么古代人民要修建长城呢? 李颖:It was constructed to guard against the invasion by nomadic tribes from the north. When enemy troops approached, guards on watch would send smoke signals from the beacon-fire towers as an alarm. 修建长城是为了抵御来自北方游牧民族的入侵。敌军逼近时,放哨的警卫就会在烽火台上发送烟雾信号作为警报。 Jack: How did they manage to do so? Can you be more specific? 他们怎么发送烟雾信号作为警报呢?你能说的具体点么? 李颖:Those towers on the wall are spaced at equal distances from each other. When guards in a tower saw the signals from its neighbor, they immediately did the same thing .In this way; the signals would be relayed to the capital. 长城上的烽火台是均匀分布的。如果烽火台上的警卫看到相邻烽火台上发出的信号,他们就会立刻跟着发出信号。这样一个接一个信号就传到了都城。 Jack: what the smart idea the ancient people had! I was told that in china. People usually call the Great Wall “Ten Thousand Li Long Wall”. Does it really mean that long? 古代人民的想法真是巧妙啊!我听说在中国人们通常把长城称作“万里长城”。真的有那么长么? 李颖:Yes, exactly. It runs all the way across the eastern half of china with a length of about 6 000 kilometers. 是的,正是这样。长城绵延约6 000公里,穿越了中国的东半部。 Jack: 6 000 kilometers! It is unbelievable. 6 000公里!难以置信。 李颖:The Great Wall is said to be the only building on the earth that can be seen from the outer space. 据说万里长城是从外太空可以看到的地球上唯一的建筑。

商务英语谈判对话模拟(自编)

Dialogue 2:Negotiation on Commission and Agency Situation: Miss Huang, a Chinese handicraft sales company and Mr、White, a sales manager of a handicraft company in Abuja, Nigeria are talking about the commission of agency、 Huang: 怀特先生,很高兴见到您。最近怎么样? White: Glad to meet you too、What can I do for you?(我也很高兴见到您。能为您做些什么不?) Huang: 根据我们的协议,这个月就就是试销期的最后一个月了。我想就是时候讨论中国北方独家代理权的问题了。 White: Yes、Your sales performance in the trial period is good and the plan of advertising and promotion have been well practiced、Your company is qualified for the sole agency in north of China、(就是的。在试销期内,您们的销售业绩很好,广告与宣传计划也有效地落实了。您们公司可以做我们公司在北方的独家代理了。) Huang: 太好了。能得到您的认可我们很高兴。我们谈谈代理合同的细节吧?White: Yes, of course、As we have talked befote, the territory to be covered is the north of China、How about the commission fee?(好的,当然。就像我们先前谈过的,代理区域就是中国北方。您收取多少佣金?) Huang: 在试销期内,佣金就是4%。我认为可以提高到7%。 White: The rate of commission is too high、The commission fee we provide to other agencies is 5%、If they know we give you a 7% commission, it will be embrassing、(佣金太高了,我们给其她代理商的佣金就是5%。如果她们知道了,就很尴尬了。) Hunag: 我认为我们公司的销售策略与宣传策略都就是很好的,这一点可以从我们的销售业绩中瞧出来。而且,与其她代理商相比,我们的木雕销量就是最多的。White:There is some truth in what you said, but we can only give you 6% commission、(您说的有些道理,但就是我们只能给您6%的佣金。) Huang:超过定额每多销5000件,多给我们0、5%的佣金,这样可以不? White: Ok、For every 5000 pieces sold in excess of the quote, you will get 0、5% commission 、(好吧,每超过定额5000件,我们就多给0、5%的佣金。) Huang:Good、Thank you for your consideration、(太好了,谢谢您的关照。) White: 我们会起草合同,如果没有问题,下午签字吧? Huang:Fine、We look forward to happy and successful cooperation between us、(好的。希望我们今后合作愉快。) Dialogue3 Negotiation on Packing and Shipment Situation: Miss Huang, a Chinese handicraft sales company and Mr、White, a sales manager of a handicraft company in Abuja, Nigeria are talking about the Packing and

(完整word版)口译基础教程对话练习答案--仲伟合

Unit 1 ?李颖:We are going to ascend the great wall tomorrow morning. So I’d like to go to bed early and have a good sleep this evening. You know climbing the great wall is not an easy job. ?明天早上我们计划去爬长城,所以我想今晚早点休息,好好睡一觉。你知道爬长城可不是一件简单的事情。 ?Jack: Great. The Great Wall is very famous and becomes a must for tourist in Beijing. Would you tell me something about it? ?好啊。长城那么有名,是游客来北京必去的景点。你能和我说一说长城么? ?李颖:OK. The construction of the great wall took altogether over 2000years.it started in the Zhou dynasty in the 7th century. B.C. And continued until Ming Dynasty in the 15th century A.D. The existing wall was built in the Ming Dynasty. ?好。长城的整个建筑过程持续了总共两千多年,始于公元七世纪的周朝,后来一直延续到公元后十五世纪的明朝。现存的城墙都是明朝修建的。 ?Jack: The Great Wall is indeed the crystallization of the industry and wisdom of the Chinese people and also a symbol of ancient Chinese culture. Then why the ancient people built the wall? ?长城的确是中国人民勤劳智慧的结晶,同时也是中国古代文化的象征.那么为什么古代人民要修建长城呢? ?李颖:It was constructed to guard against the invasion by nomadic tribes from the north. When enemy troops approached, guards on watch would send smoke signals from the beacon-fire towers as an alarm. ?修建长城是为了抵御来自北方游牧民族的入侵。敌军逼近时,放哨的警卫就会在烽火台上发送烟雾信号作为警报。 ?Jack: How did they manage to do so? Can you be more specific? ?他们怎么发送烟雾信号作为警报呢?你能说的具体点么? ?李颖:Those towers on the wall are spaced at equal distances from each other. When guards in a tower saw the signals from its neighbor, they immediately did the same thing .In this way; the signals would be relayed to the capital. ?长城上的烽火台是均匀分布的。如果烽火台上的警卫看到相邻烽火台上发出的信号,他们就会立刻跟着发出信号。这样一个接一个信号就传到了都城。 ?Jack: what the smart idea the ancient people had! I was told that in china. People usually call the Great Wall “Ten Thousand Li Long Wall”. Does it really mean that long? ?古代人民的想法真是巧妙啊!我听说在中国人们通常把长城称作“万里长城”。真的有那么长么? ?李颖:Yes, exactly. It runs all the way across the eastern half of china with a length of about 6 000 kilometers. 是的,正是这样。长城绵延约6 000公里,穿越了中国的东半部。 ?Jack: 6 000 kilometers! It is unbelievable. 6 000公里!难以置信。 ?李颖:The Great Wall is said to be the only building on the earth that can be seen from the outer space. 据说万里长城是从外太空可以看到的地球上唯一的建筑。

中级口译教程梅德明第四版 句子精炼 单元全

句子精炼( Sentences in Focus ) Unit 2 接待口译(机场迎宾、宾馆入住、宴会招待、参观访问) 1. This is a fantastic airport, absolutely one of the top-notch international airports.(这个机场太美了,绝对是一个顶尖的国际机场。) 2. I’m very bad with a jet-lag. But I will be all right in a couple of days.(我倒时差很慢,但两天后自然就回复了。) 3. I’d like to have a 7 o’clock morning call, breakfast sent up to my room, laundry done, some documents photocopied, an express mail sent out, and something like that.(我要早上7点钟叫醒,早餐送到我房间,衣服要熨,文件要复印,邮件要快递,诸如此类的事情需要服务。) 4. We all maneuvered successfully to get our job done, so to speak.(可以说我们每个人都成功的使我们的使命得以完成。) 5. Let’s delight ourselves completely in the foods that Mother Nature grants us.(让我们尽情享受大自然赋予我们的食物吧。) 6. 我要是没认错的话,您一定是从伦敦来的泰莱科教授吧。(You must be Prof. Tallack from London, if I’m not mistaken.) 7. 我是海通集团人力资源部经理。(I’m manager of Human Resources, the Haitong Group.) 8. 感激您不辞辛劳,从百忙之中抽空来我公司指导。(We are very grateful that you took time from your busy schedule and came to our company to give us advice.) 9. 今晚我们设宴为您洗尘。(We will host a reception dinner in your honor this evening.) 10. 我在你们的酒店预订了一间双人间,有确认函。(I have made a reservation for a double room with your hotel. And here is the confirmation letter.) 11. 提前10天预定房间可以享受8折优惠价。(You will have a good rate with 20%off when you make a reservation 10 days in advance.) 12. 我们有许多现代化的健身设备可以满足客人的不同需求。(We have many modern fitness facilities catering to the different needs of our guests.) 13. 没有凯兰女士的最后努力,现在还不知道怎样呢,恐怕我们还在谈判之中呢。(Without Ms. K eland’s last-minute effort, we would still be in the middle of nowhere, probably in the middle of negotiations, I’m afraid.) 14. 同中国其他菜系一样,“本帮菜”具有“色、香、味”三大要素,特点是注重调料的使用、食物的质地和菜的原汁原味。(Like all other Chinese regional cuisines, Ben bang cuisine takes “color, aroma and taste” as its essential quality elements. It emphasizes in particular the expert use of seasonings, the selection of raw materials with quality texture, and original flavors.) 15. 这些菜绝对是首选,你一定喜欢。别客气,请随意。(These dishes are absolutely tasters′ choice. I bet you will like them. Please help yourself to the dishes.) 16. 各位能够赏光来此共度一年中的这个美好时光,我感到非常荣幸,让我们共同举杯,祝各位身体健康,事业有成,阖家幸福。(I consider it a great honor to have you all here for this wonderful time of the year. Let us drink to the health, great career and happy family of everybody present.) 17. 我们先来鸟瞰一下整个园区吧,然后在园区内各处转悠一下,用我们的话来说就是“走马观花”。(First of all, we will take a bird’s-eye view of the Park. And then we will look around in the Park and, to use a Chinese metaphor, we will “cast a passing glance at flowers while riding on a horseback”.) 18. 高科技园区享有国家授予的项目审批权和优惠政策,是一个与国际管理体质接轨的经济区域。(The high-tech Park is authorized by the state government to approve projects with preferential policies, operating under the management system of international standards.)

口译与听力(口译部分)

上海市高等教育自学考试 英语专业(独立本科段)(C050201)口译与听力(口译部分)(08681) 自学考试大纲 上海外国语大学自学考试办公室编上海市高等教育自学考试委员会组编 2014年版

I. 课程性质及其设置的目的和要求 (一)本课程的性质与设置的目的 “口译与听力(口译部分)”是自学考试本科段的一门实践性考核课程。 本课程是一门语言技能应用性课程,在语音、语调和听说训练的基础上,结合口译技巧训练,培养学生一定的口译能力。 本课程主要培养学生进行不同场合英汉—汉英口译的能力,使学生在进一步提高英语听说能力的同时,掌握基本的口译知识与技能,为今后从事一般口译工作打下扎实的基础。 (二)本课程的基本要求 1.听的技能 1)能全面理解与日常生活和社会紧密联系、体现时代性和实用性的段落。 2)能逐句理解、听懂说话者的主要意思,能听懂交际场合中各类英语会话和讲话。 要求具有一定的听力理解、短时记忆、笔记以及听译等能力。 2.说的技能 要求掌握英语口语表达的基本技能,包括语音语调、措辞与语法、语句 的连贯以及表达的流利度。 3.口译技能 1)能完成英—汉、汉—英口译互译。口译材料的题材带有普遍性,紧扣社会、时代与日常生活内容,深度与难度适中。 2)能在听懂和理解原话的基础上译出原话的主要内容。 3)掌握一定的口译技能,包括短时记忆能力、笔记能力、概括主题思想的能力、专有名词及固定表达的快速互译、无笔记口译能力等。 要求掌握英译汉、汉译英的口译基本技能。口译时应能完整、准确、流利地传达原文的思想与内容,语音语调基本正确。 (三)与相关课程的联系 本课程同其他专业英语课程,如“口译与听力(听力部分)”、“高级英语”、“英语翻译”、“英语语法”、“英语词汇学”等一起从不同的角度和层次使考生对英语口译有个比较全面、多维的认识。 II. 课程内容与考核目标 Unit 1 本单元要求考生主要掌握下列口译、听说基本技能: 1. 英语数词一至十,两位数乃至三位数的念法及相对应的翻译。 2. 秒、分、时、日、星期、年、年代、世纪、千年等时间概念及其在英语中 的念法与对应翻译。

最新商务英语谈判对话模拟(自编)汇编

Dialogue 2:Negotiation on Commission and Agency Situation: Miss Huang, a Chinese handicraft sales company and Mr. White, a sales manager of a handicraft company in Abuja, Nigeria are talking about the commission of agency. Huang: 怀特先生,很高兴见到你。最近怎么样? White: Glad to meet you too. What can I do for you?(我也很高兴见到你。能为你做些什么吗?) Huang: 根据我们的协议,这个月就是试销期的最后一个月了。我想是时候讨论中国北方独家代理权的问题了。 White: Yes. Your sales performance in the trial period is good and the plan of advertising and promotion have been well practiced. Your company is qualified for the sole agency in north of China.(是的。在试销期内,你们的销售业绩很好,广告和宣传计划也有效地落实了。你们公司可以做我们公司在北方的独家代理了。)Huang: 太好了。能得到你的认可我们很高兴。我们谈谈代理合同的细节吧?White: Yes, of course. As we have talked befote, the territory to be covered is the north of China. How about the commission fee?(好的,当然。就像我们先前谈过的,代理区域是中国北方。你收取多少佣金?) Huang: 在试销期内,佣金是4%。我认为可以提高到7%。 White: The rate of commission is too high. The commission fee we provide to other agencies is 5%. If they know we give you a 7% commission, it will be embrassing.(佣金太高了,我们给其他代理商的佣金是5%。如果他们知道了,就很尴尬了。)Hunag: 我认为我们公司的销售策略和宣传策略都是很好的,这一点可以从我们的销售业绩中看出来。而且,和其他代理商相比,我们的木雕销量是最多的。White:There is some truth in what you said, but we can only give you 6% commission. (你说的有些道理,但是我们只能给你6%的佣金。) Huang:超过定额每多销5000件,多给我们0.5%的佣金,这样可以吗?White: Ok. For every 5000 pieces sold in excess of the quote, you will get 0.5% commission . (好吧,每超过定额5000件,我们就多给0.5%的佣金。) Huang:Good. Thank you for your consideration.(太好了,谢谢你的关照。) White: 我们会起草合同,如果没有问题,下午签字吧? Huang:Fine. We look forward to happy and successful cooperation between us.(好的。希望我们今后合作愉快。)

口译谈判对话

Sales and business talk Negotiating price A 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。 B 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。 A 那咱们就各让一步吧。 A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high. A: Let's meet each other half way. A 很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。 B 那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。 A 我知道了,多谢。 A: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's. B: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up. A: I see. Thank you. A 这种产品你们想订多少 B 我们想订900打。 A 目前我们至多只能提供600打。 A: How many do you intend to order B: I want to order 900 dozen. A: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen. Quantity A 这些大米我们检验过了,重量不够,我们感到奇怪。 B 我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。 A 我知道了。 A: We have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the weight is short. B: We sell our goods on loaded weight and not on landed weight. A: I see. Packing A 下面我想就包装问题讨论一下。 B 请陈述你们的意见。 A 好,我们希望我们对包装的意见能传达到厂商。 A: The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

对话口译部分

Unit1句子口译 第一部分 1. 这是您第一次来广西吗? 1. Is this your first visit to Guangxi﹖ 2. 很高兴见到您?我们一直期待着您的到来? 2. Glad to see you. We’ve been expecting your coming. 3. 在过去的几年里,广西发生了很大的变化?越来越多的外商开始来南宁投资? 3. Over the past several years, Guangxi has witnessed great changes. More and more foreign businessmen began to invest in Nanning. 第二部分 1. 这是一家五星级酒店,地理位置优越?交通方便? 1. This is a five-star hotel with an ideal location and convenient transportation. 2. 希望你们对这里的住宿和服务感到满意? 2. I hope you can find the accommodation and services here satisfactory. 3. 所有费用由公司报销/负担? 3. All the expenses will be borne by the company.

4. 如果您在这里遇到不便之处,或需要帮助,请立即与我联系? 4. If any inconveniences occur or you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact me. 第三部分 1. 防城港位于广西南部北部湾北岸西端,是中国沿海24个主要港口之一? 1. Fangcheng Port is situated at the west end to the north coast of the Beibu Gulf in south Guangxi. It is one of the 24 major ports in coastal China. 2. 规划的港口岸线长50.3公里,可规划建设深水泊位200多个? 2. The planned port line is 50.3 kilometers. More than 200 deep-water berths can be built along the line. 3. 港口始建于1968年3月22日,1983年7月国务院批准对外开放? 3. The port was initially built on March 22, 1968 and was opened in July, 1983 with approval from the State Council. 4. 防城港地处华南经济圈?西南经济圈与东盟经济圈的结合部,是我国内陆进入东盟国家最便捷的出海门户? 4. Located at the conjuncture of South China Economic Rim, Southwest China Economic Rim and ASEAN Economic Rim, Fangcheng Port serves as the most convenient access of China’s mainland to ASEAN countries.

《口译教程》参考译文-10

Lesson 10 10.3 中与欧盟的关系 女士们、先生们、朋友们: 今天,我很荣幸给大家介绍欧盟的一些情况以及欧盟与中国的关系。 欧盟全称为欧洲联盟,是在欧洲共同体基础上由25个(27)独立的国家组成的,目的是为了加强政治、经济和社会合作。原来称“欧共体”或“欧洲经济共同体”。 目前的25个成员国是奥地利、比利时、丹麦、芬兰、法国、希腊、爱尔兰、意大利、卢森堡、荷兰、葡萄牙、西班牙、瑞典、英国、塞浦路斯(希腊部分)、捷克共和国、爱沙尼亚、匈牙利、拉脱维亚、立陶宛、马耳他、欧兰、斯洛伐克、斯洛文尼亚。 欧盟25国总面积400万平方公里,接近半个中国的面积。总人口数为4.544亿,排行第三,仅次于中国和印度,约占世界总人口的7%。 欧盟统一货币为欧元,2002年1月1日正式启用。到目前为止,已经有12个欧盟成员国用欧元取代其本国货币。统一货币使人们出门旅行、对比价格更为容易,它还为欧洲的商业往来、刺激增长与竞争创造了一个稳定的环境。 到目前为止,欧盟的国内生产总值逾10万亿美元。作为一个整体,这个规模与它的主要竞争对手美国差不多。经济总量和贸易总额分别占全球25%和35%。 欧盟与中国关系十分友好。今年5月欧盟与中国就建交30周年了。去年,欧盟与中国的进出口贸易总额达到2,000亿欧元。德国是中国最大的贸易伙伴,英国、荷兰名列第二和第三。 欧盟正抓住当前大好的历史机遇——团结曾经分裂的欧洲大陆,创造一个和平、稳定、民主的欧洲。*** 这次欧盟的扩大还将创造一个几乎拥有5亿消费者的统一市场,这个市场饱含经济增长和不断繁荣的极大潜力。 我的话讲完了,谢谢大家!

10.4 中国与东盟的关系 A: Excuse me, could you tell me when ASEAN was established? And how many member countries does it have now? B: 东盟于1967年8月8日成立,目前有10个成员国,它们是:文莱、柬埔寨、印度尼西亚、老挝、马来西亚、缅甸、菲律宾、泰国、新加坡和越南。 A: Besides these 10 member countries, ASEAN also always holds the 10+1, 10+3 meetings. Does it mean that ASEAN has some dialogue partners? B: 是的。东盟有10个对话伙伴,它们是澳大利亚、加拿大、中国、欧盟、印度、日本、俄罗斯、新西兰、韩国和美国。 A:What is the area that ASEAN covers? How man languages are spoken in this region? What is the total population? B: 东盟地区面积大约有450万平方公里,有14中官方语言和7种宗教。人口总数在2000年有5.12亿。 A: 4.5 million square kilometers is about half of China’s territory, such a big regional organization neighboring China. How is the relationship between ASEAN and China now? B:东盟不仅在区域上面积广大,在经济、政治、科技上也是一个举足轻重的地区。所有的东盟成员国都是中国的友好近邻。自从上世纪90年代以来,中国与东盟的关系一直很好,政治联系日益密切。 A:Can you give some data? B: 在中国与东盟的关系中,经贸、科技方面的合作是基本的组成部分。1994年的贸易总额从120亿增加到235亿美元,其中中国出口额109.2亿美元,进口123.6亿美元。双方的相互投资过去几年也不断增加。东盟在劳务合作和项目建设方面已经成为中国的重要市场。中国和东盟已经同意用8年的时间创建世界人口最密集的自由贸易区。 A:The relationship is very good economically, but how about

口译对话练习

情景:外国客户协同翻译来中国和一家外贸公司谈生意,中方公司派人接机。意外连连,外国客户行李丢失,心急如焚,在接待处向机场工作人员询问。 角色:A外国客户Miss.Brown B外国客户翻译C中方代表(会一点英语) D机场工作人员 A: Where can I get my baggage? I can'find my baggage. B我在何处可取得行李?我找不到我的行李。 D:我们正在调查,请稍等一下。 B: Please wait for a moment while we are investigating. A:Here is my claim tag. B :这是我的行李票。 A:We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report. B:我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。 D:请和我到办公室。 B: Would you come with me to the office? A: Could you please check it urgently? B:是否可麻烦紧急查询? A: How soon will I find out? B:多快可找到? D:你总共遗失了几件行李?请描述你的行李。 B : How many pieces of baggage have you lost? Can you describe

your baggage? A:I have two pieces of luggage missing. One is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray,and the other is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue. How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today? B:一个是中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。另外一个是上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。 A: Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it. B:一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。 A : I'd like to purchase what I need for the night. B:我想要购买过夜所需的用品。 D :我们会尽快处理好,把行李送到你的住处 B :they’ll try their best to find your luggage and send them to your hotel as soon as possible . A :OK .thanks! B :非常感谢! 突然,老外手中的电话响了 C:你好!我是代表我们公司来接你们的 A: oh,m y god ! I can’t understand what she is saying把电话给翻译 B喂,你好!我是Miss.Brown的翻译有什么事情跟我说好了我向Miss.Brown 转达。 C你好,我是公司派来接你们的,我已经在机场了,你们在哪里?

相关文档
最新文档