商务邮件常用英语

商务邮件常用英语
商务邮件常用英语

1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...

我发是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我写来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

关于我们今天在中的谈话…

4. In my previous on October

5...

在之前10月5日所写的中提到…

5. As I mentioned earlier about...

在先前我所提到的关于…

6. As indicated in my previous ...

如我在之前中所提到的…

7. As we discussed on the phone...

如我们上次在中所说的…

8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

如我们在上次会议中所决定的…

9. as you requested...

根据贵方要求…

10. In reply to your dated April 1,we decided...

回复贵方4月1日的,我方决定…

11. This is in response to your today.

这是对您今早发来的的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

追踪我们昨天在中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。

15. Please be advised/informed that...

请被告知...

16. Please note that...

请注意...

17. We would like to inform you that...

我们想要通知你...

18. I am convinced that...

我确信...

19. We agree with you on...

我们同意你在...的看法。

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

从2008年10月4日开始生效...

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that...

我很高兴地告诉你...

24. We are pleased to learn that...

我们很高兴得知...

25. We wish to notify you that...

我们希望通知你...

26. Congratulation on your...

恭喜您...

27. I am fine with the proposal.

我对这份提案没异议。

28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2008年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。

29. We are sorry to inform you that...

我们很抱歉地通知您...

30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

我们的新系统有些问题。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...

由于情况超出我们的控制...

33. I don't feel too optimistic about...

我对...不太乐观

34. It would be difficult for us to accept...

我们很难接受...

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

36. We would be grateful if you could...

如果你可以...我们会很感激的。

37. I could appreciate it if you could...

如果你可以...我会很感激。

38. Would you please send us…?

你能否寄给我们…?

39. We need your help.

我们需要你的帮助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感。

41. We look forward to your clarification.

我们期待你的澄清。

42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

您若能立即关注此事,我们将非常感激。

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

如果您能从百忙中抽出时间,我希望能与您见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

请让我知道您对这件事情初步的想法。

45. Would you please reply to this if you plan to attend?

请您回信如果您计划参加?

46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.

请告知我们你是否同意这个方法。

47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?

请通知我这个计划的进度?

48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望你能发一份复本给我。

49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by ASAP.

希望您满意,如果不满意,请发尽快通知我。

51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?

请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?

52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?

如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?

53. If you wish, we would be happy to...

如果你有需要,我们很乐意...

54. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

如果我有什么可以帮得上忙的, 请告诉我。

55.If there's anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.

对于这件事,如果还有什么我能帮得上忙的地方,请随时与我联络。

56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.

如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会试着看看这是否可行。

57. I'm just writing to remind you of...

我只是写信来提醒您...

58. May we remind you that...?

我们想要提醒您...

59. I am enclosing...

我附上...

60. Please find enclosed...

请查阅附件...

61. Attached hereto...

附件是关于...

62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…

附上关于某某的最新资料…

63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.

附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。

64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

如果你有任何问题,请随时与我联系。

65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.

希望我的说明对你有所帮助。

66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.

请随时与我联系,我将持续地提供全程支持。

67. Please let me know if this is suitable.

请让我知道这是否恰当。

68. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

很期待能尽快见到你。

69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

我们很期待能得到您的回复。

70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.

希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。

71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.

我期待很快能收到你的回复。

72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.

期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。

73. I'll keep you posted.

我会与你保持联系。

74. Please keep me informed on the matter.

请随时让我知道这件事的发展。

75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.

有任何评价或建议,请拨打2552-7482联络Nadia。

76. I would like to apologize for...

我想就...道歉...

77. I apologize for the delay in...

对于...的耽搁,我深感抱歉。

78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

对于产生的任何不便,我们感到抱歉。

79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

对于造成的不便,我深感抱歉。

80. I'm sorry about last time.

上次的事我很抱歉。

81. We apologize for not replying you earlier.

对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。

82. I'm really sorry about this.

这件事,我真的很抱歉。

83. Sorry, I'm late in replying to your dated Monday, April 1.

抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)发给我的。

84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn't inconvenience you too much. 我们为耽搁道歉,希望这没有给您带来太多不便。

85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.

希望不会为您造成太多麻烦。

86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.

如果我的留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉。

87. Thank you for your help.

你的帮助。

88. I appreciate very much that you...

我非常感激你...

89. I truly appreciate it.

我真的很感激。

90. Thank you for your participation.

你的参与。

91. Thank you so much for inviting me.

非常感您的邀请。

92. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.

恭喜各位并十分感各位所做的努力。

93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.

很感激您的理解及合作。

94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated.

很感激您快速的答复。

95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.

再一次感大家的承诺及支持。

96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message.

你的投入/澄清/信息。

97. Any comments will be much appreciated.

对于您提出的任何建议,我将深表感。

98. Thank you very much for everything you've done for me.

你为我所做的一切。

99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.

我很感激你对这件事情的理解。

100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.

请向有关的传达我的意,他们真的干得很好。

商务常用语

1. Greeting message祝福

Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。

How are you? 你好吗?

How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗?

2. Initiate a meeting发起会议

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。

We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。

Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。

3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions咨询信息/反馈/建议

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反馈建议!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?

What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想?

Feel free to give your comments. 请随意提出您的建议。

Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

商务英语常用语

商务英语常用语:商检用语编辑:Smart (一)Shall we take up the question of inspection today? 今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。The inspection of commodity is no easy job. 商检工作不是那么简单。Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods. 布莱克先生与中方进口商就商品检验问题进行洽谈。As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance. 作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。We should inspect this batch of porcelainware to see if there is any breakage. 我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破损的。The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line. 出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods. 商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。How should we define the inspection rights? 商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection. 我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other. 如果双方的检测结果一致,我们就收货。(二)Where do you wish to reinspect the goods? 您希望在哪里复验商品?The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival. 进口商在货到后有权复验商品。What's the time limit for the reinspection? 复验的时限是什么时候?It's very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested. 这批货测试和复验起来比较复杂。What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other? 如果检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?(三)Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract? 如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches. 检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。The Inspection Certificate will be signed by the commissioner of your bureau. 检验证明书将由商检局局长签字。Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner. 我们的证明书以盖公章和局长签字为有效。As a rule, our certificate is made out in Chinese and English. 通常证明书是用中文和英文开具的。You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination. 你们还要出具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them. 我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards. 商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。Is it convenient for you to engage a surveyor? 你们联系公证方便吗?We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau. 我们有最好的公证行,即中国进出口商品检验局。 商务英语谈判:商检词汇编辑:Smart Words and Phrases:inspection 检验inspect 检验to inspect A for B 检查A中是否有B inspector 检验员inspector of tax 税务稽查员 inspection of commodity 商品检验reinspect 复验reinspection 复验Inspection Certificate 检验证明Inspection Certificate of Quality 质量检验证书Inspection Certificate of Quantity 数量检验证书surveyor 检验行,公证行Additional Words and Phrases Inspection Certificate of Weight 重量检验证书Inspection Certificate of Origin 产地检验证书Inspection Certificate of value 价值检验证书Inspection Certificate of Health 健康检验证书Sanitary Inspection Certificate 卫生检验证书Veterinary Inspection Certificate 兽医检验证书inspection of packing 包装检验inspection of loading 监装检验inspection of material 材料检验inspection of risk 被保险物价的检查inspection of storage 监装inspection of voucher 凭证检验inception of carriage 货车检查inspection of document 单证检查inspection of fixed asset 固定资产检查inspection of incoming merchandise 到货验收Inspection Certificate on Damaged cargo 验残检验证书Inspection Certificate on Tank 验船证书Certificate of Measurement & Weight 货载衡量证书Authentic Surveyor 公证签定人 inspection on cleanliness 清洁检验inspection on cleanliness of dry cargo hold 干货舱清洁检验inspection on cleanliness of tank 油舱清洁检验inspection and acceptance 验收inspection before delivery 交货前检验inspection after construction 施工后检验inspection during construction 在建工程检验inspection between process 工序间检验inspection report 检验报告inspection tag 检查标签Inspectorate General of Customs 海关稽查总局inspection and certificate fee 检验签证费to issue(a certificate) 发...(证明)Sworn Measurer 宣誓衡量人Underwriters Laboratory 保险商实验室Loyd's Surveyor 英国劳氏公证行 商务英语:不可不知的国际贸易用语编辑:Smart 国际贸易的价格表示方法,除了具体金额外,还要包括贸易术语,交货地点及所使用的货币。如 USD150 FOB Hongkong, STG2000 CIF Liverpool, 其中USD指的是以美金作价,而STG为英镑;Hongkong香港和Liverpool利物浦为交货地点;FOB 与 CIF 则为两个较为常用的贸易术语。以下是国际商会出版的《2000年国际贸易术语解释通则》中规定的全部贸易术语的分类。第一组:E组(卖方在其所在地点把货物交给买方)Ex Works (named place) 工厂交货(指定地点)第二组:F 组(卖方须将货物交至买方指定的承运人)FCA: Free Carrier (named place) 货交承运人(指定地点)FAS: Free Alongside Ship (named port of shipment) 船边交货(指定装运港)FOB: Free On Board (named port of shipment) 船上交货(指定装运港)第三组:C组(卖方必须签定运输合同,但对货物灭失或损坏的风险以及装船和启运后发生事件所产生的额外费用不承担责任)CFR: Cost & Freight (named port of destination) 成本加运费(指定目的港)CIF: Cost, Insurance and Freight (named port of destination) 成本,保险加运费(指定目的港)CPT: Carriage Paid To (named place of destination) 运费付至(指定目的地)CIP: Carriage and Insurance Paid To (named place of estination) 运费保险费付至(指定目的地)第四组:D组(卖方必须承担把货物交至目的地国家所需的全部费用和风险)DAF: Delivered at Frontier (named place) 边境交货(指定地点)DES: Delivered ex Ship (named port of destination) 船上交货(指定目的港)DEQ: Delivered ex Quay (named place of destination) 码头交货(指定目的地)DDU: Delivered Duty Unpaid (named place of destination) 未完税交货(指定目的地)DDP: Delivered Duty Paid (named place of destination) 完税后交货(指定目的地)

英语商务邮件常用句

英语商务邮件常用句 1.Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。 我建今天下午就A项目的发展计划开会讨论。 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben。 烦请告知你和Ben今晚九点半是否有空相聚? We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time。 会议时间依然为为十月三十号(周四)。 Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time。 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。 可否与你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 2. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。

商务英语常用单词和短语

商务英语常用单词和短语 Acontactphonenumber联系电话Acoupleof一些 Adirectflight直飞航班 Afour-starhotel四星级宾馆Afullmembership正式会员Apassingfashion过时的款式Apotofcoffee一壶咖啡Atemporaryreplacement临时顶班Accessoryn.附件Accommodationn.住宿Accompanyv.陪伴Accomplishv.实现Accountnumber帐号Accountancy会计工作Accountant会计 Accounting会计工作,清算帐目AccountsDepartment财务部Achievev.完成,取得Acousticsn.音响效果Adequateadj.足够的Advertisingn.广告 Agendan.日程安排 Agreeon同意 Airletter航空信Airportgiftshop机场礼品商店Alarmsystem警报系统Alliancen.联合 Alternativen.选择Ambitionn.理想,抱负Amendmentn.改正Anassociatemembership附属会员Analysis分析 Applicant申请人 Apprenticen.学徒 Approachn.方法 Approachv.接近 Aptituden.能力 Arguablyadv.可争辩的 Aspectn.方面 Aspirinn.阿司匹林 Assemblyline生产线 Assessv.评估 Assessmentn.评估 Assumev.假定为 Attachv.贴上 Attendancen.出席 Attituden.态度 Audiencen.听众 Auditv.审核 Autonomous对什么负责 Availableadj.可以弄到的,可以做到的Awkwardadj.尴尬的 Backlogn.积压未处理之事Badmintonn.羽毛球 Balancen.天平 Balconyn.阳台

英文邮件常用语集

英文邮件常用语集 附件是……,请参阅。 Please kindly find the attached …… Attached please kindly find the …… Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it. Attached you will find……, 我已经收到您的邮件。 I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……). Your email has been received. 非常感谢您的回信。 Thanks very much for your early reply. Thank you for your email. 我明白您的意思。 I know what you mean. I understand what you mean. Got it. (*非常口语化,适合于关系很熟悉的同事朋友之间。) 我不太明白您的意思。 I do not quite understand what you meant. I have some problem understanding what you meant. 您能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么? Could you please put it in a clearer way? Could you please explain it in detail? Could you please further explain it? What do you mean exactly by saying……?

最常用的商务职场英语邮件100个句式

最常用的商务职场英语邮件100个句式 1.I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

最新商务邮件常用英语

1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that... 我确信... 19. We agree with you on...

商务英语常用语句

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one? 还有更早一点的吗? 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train? 我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗? 5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo? 请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗? 6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass? 火车通行证有折扣吗? 7 May I reconfirm my flight? 我可以确认我的班机吗? 8 Are they all non-reserved seats? 他们全部不预订的吗? 9 Do I have to reserve a seat? 我一定要预订座位吗? 10 May I see a timetable? 我可以看时刻表吗? 11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢? 12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? 你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢? 13 Do you have any other flights? 还有其他的航班吗? 14 When would you like to leave? 您希望什么时候出发? 15 Can I reconfirm by phone? 我能电话确认吗? 16 Where can I make a reservation? 我到哪里可以预订? 17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要预订餐车吗? 18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢? 19 Is this a daily flight? 这是每日航班吗? 20 Excuse me. May I get by? 对不起,我可以上车吗? 21 How much does it cost to go there by ship? 坐船到那里要花多少钱? 22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?

英文商务邮件常用句型

65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照)1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。 are you doing 还好吧? 6. Thanks in advance and best regards. 7. Looking forward seeing you soon. there is anything else I can help, please let me know. `s why: 原因如下 review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! `s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复 and understand all below. review and advise us with any questions. `s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的 are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 I explained over the phone,today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样 we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择 note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续 see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复

商务英文邮件用语

商务英文邮件用语 1.I am writing to confirm/ enquire/ inform you… 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知有关…… 2.I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3.With reference to our telephone conversation today… 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…… 4.In my previous e-mail on October 5… 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…… 5.As I mentioned earlier about… 在先前我所提到的关于…… 6.As indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在之前邮件中所提到的…… 7.As we discussed on the phone… 如我们上次在电话中所说的…… 8.From our decision at the previous meeting… 如我们在上次会议中所决定的…… 9.As you requested… 根据贵方要求…… 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1, we decided… 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…… 11.This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您尽早发来的邮件的回复。 12.As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in China. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13.As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想大幅你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14.I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

商务英语常用130个句型

商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。商务英语课程不只是简单地对学员的英文水平、能力的提高,它更多地是向学员传授一种西方的企业管理理念、工作心理,甚至是如何和外国人打交道,如何和他们合作、工作的方式方法,以及他们的生活习惯等,从某种程度上说是包含在文化概念里的。 1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…我写信是要确认/询问/通知你… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…关于我们今天在电话中的谈话... 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…先前在10月5日所写的信… 5. As I mentioned earlier about…如我先前所提及关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail…如我在先前的信中所提出… 7. As we discussed on the phone…如我们上次在电话中的讨论… 8. From our decision at the previous meeting…如我们在上次会议中的决定… 9. As you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求… reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…

英语邮件日常常用句子

英语邮件日常常用句子 语言具有明显的文体色彩,其中最常见的是口语语体和书面文体两大类.下面是 ___带来的英语邮件日常常用,欢迎阅读! 英语邮件日常常用句子精选 英文电子邮件高频句:感谢/道歉 Thanks note Thank you so much for the cooperation感谢你的合作! I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project. 对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。 Thanks for your attention! 谢谢关心! Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.

我们对您的协助表示感谢。 Really appreciate your help! 非常感谢您的帮助! Apology 道歉 I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding! 对造成的误解我真诚道歉! I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP. 很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。 邮件的开头 感谢读者是邮件开场白的好。感谢您的读者能让对方感到高兴,特别是之后你有事相求的情况下会很有帮助。

1.Thank you for contacting us. 分析:如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子开头。向他们对公司的表示感谢。 2.Thank you for your prompt reply. 分析:当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定记得要感谢他们。如果回复并不及时,只要将“prompt”除去即可,你还可以说,“Thank you for getting back to me.” 3.Thank you for providing the requested information. 分析:如果你询问某人一些信息,他们花了点时间才发送给你,那就用这句句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。 4.Thank you for all your assistance. 分析:如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!如果你想对他们表示特别的感激,就用这个句子,“I truly appreciate …your help in resolving the problem.”

英文商务邮件常用语句型

65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照) 1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. 4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。 5.Hare are you doing 还好吧? 6. Thanks in advance and best regards. 7. Looking forward seeing you soon. 8.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know. 9.here`s why: 原因如下 10.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 12.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? 15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! 16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 17.Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复 18.Noted and understand all below. 19.Please review and advise us with any questions. 20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的 21.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 22.As I explained over the phone,today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样 23.Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择 24.Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续

商务英语邮件常用语

65个商务邮件常用语 (中英对照) you`re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation. 我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事 are you doing 还好吧? in advance and best regards. forward seeing you soon. there is anything else I can help,please let me know. `s why: 原因如下 review, and let`s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 you nespond(wespond?) to the abover questions,we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! `s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 review the below email our US office and advise. 请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复 and understand all below. review and advise us with any questions. `s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause. 让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的 are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this? 现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 I explained over the phone, today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样 we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择 note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续 see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复 check at your side and coment 请你们那边检讨一下并回复。 and understand all below,see reply in bold black (请看黑色粗体回复) forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 评价和纠正措施提供给JACK is good news,You did a really good job! all below and attached files with is the summary of our findings: 以下是我们的结果总结 forward to hearing back from you tomorrow (盼明天收到你的回复)

正规邮件常用英语100句

正规邮件常用英语100句为大家介绍了在外企工作,英语邮件使用中常用的基本语句。众所周知,现在工作中使用邮件沟通频率较高,但是如何在工作邮件中将英语使用到规范、表达意思清晰却是很多外企白领未能做到的事情。今天小编就为大家整理出了外企邮件常用英语100句,共大家参考学习。 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求…

相关文档
最新文档