英语学习资料老友记字幕Word版第一季第十一集

英语学习资料老友记字幕Word版第一季第十一集
英语学习资料老友记字幕Word版第一季第十一集

你想他们有昨天的《每日新闻报》吗

Do you think they have yesterday's Daily News?

干吗

Why?

我只想看看我的星座占卜准不准

I just wanna check my horoscope, see if it was right.

天啊菲比别看你背后有个男的

Oh,my God! Don't look now. Behind you there's a guy...

完全有可能让咱俩心碎欲绝痛不欲生

...who can break our hearts and plunge us into depression. 哪呢

Where?

到妈妈这来吧

Come to mama.

他来了冷静淡定淡定

He's coming. Be cool. Be cool. Be cool.

-帽子不错 -谢谢

- Nice hat. - Thanks.

咱们得做点什么吹口哨

We should do something. Whistle.

不能吹口哨

I'm not whistling.

-来吧吹吧 -不

- Come on, do it! - No.

吹吹吹

Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.

我不敢相信你居然这么干了

I can't believe you did that.

我为什么要喊"呜哇哦"啊

Why did I whoo- hoo?

难道我期望他回过头来然后说

Was I hoping he'd turn around and say... "我喜欢那声音我现在就要你" ..."I love that sound. I must have you now"? 我只希望我们能帮上一点忙

I wish there was something we could do.

你好

Hello.

你好昏迷的帅哥

Hello, coma guy.

起来你个美女杀手起来起来

Get up, you Girl Scout! Up,up,up!

菲比你在干什么

Phoebe, what are you doing?

也许没人试过这个方法

Maybe nobody's tried this.

希望至少能知道他的名字

I wish we at least knew his name.

瞧他这张脸

Look at that face.

即使他在昏迷中仍一副聪明样

I mean, even sleeping, he looks smart.

我猜他是个律师

I doubt he is a lawyer.

你看到他手指节上的茧子了吗

Yeah, but did you see the dents in his knuckless?

这意味着他是个艺术家

That means he's artistic.

他是律师但是兼职教雕塑

Okay. He's a Lawyer who teaches sculpting on the side.

而且他会跳舞

And he can dance.

他是那种静静听你讲话的人

And he's the kind of guy who, when you're talking, he's listening... 而不会是那种嘴上说"我了解"

... not saying, "I understand"...

心里却猜想着你裸体的男人

... but really wondering what you look like naked.

我希望男生都像他这样

I wish all guys could be like him.

我知道

I know.

城里难道没有适合你们的清醒男生吗

Are there no conscious men in the city for you two?

他身旁没人照顾

He doesn't have anyone.

我们觉得应该负起责任

Yeah, we-we feel kinda of responsible.

我不敢相信你会喊出"呜哇哦"

I can't believe you said"whoo-hoo."

连我都不说"呜哇哦"

I don't even say"whoo-hoo."

哦她要出场了

Oh, she's coming up. She's coming up!

观众朋友们稍后

Folks, when we come back

我们将会讨论她的新书《往日谊情》

we'll be talking about her new book, 'Euphoria Unbound': 以及永远都那么迷人的诺拉·泰勒·宾

the always interesting Nora Tyler Bing.

该让你的孩子上床睡觉了

You might wanna put the kids to bed for this one

咱们不用非得看这个

Y'know, we don't have to watch this.

Showtime HBO和Cinemax都

Weekend At Bernie's is on

正在播《老板度假去》呢

Showtime, HBO, and Cinemax.

没门省省吧

No way, forget it.

拜托她是你妈妈

C'mon, she's your mom!

没错《老板度假去》正上演

Exactly. Weekend at Bernie 's

尸体的腹股沟被打了二三十下哦

Dead guy getting hit in the groin 20, 30 times. 钱德勒我得告诉你

Chandler, I gotta tell you,

我爱你妈妈写的书我很喜欢读

I love your mom's books! I love her books!

坐飞机的时候我必须看她的书

I can't get on a plane without one.

她的书简直棒极了

I mean, this is so cool.

是啊如果你在11岁大的时候

Yeah, well, you wouldn't think it was cool

你的朋友都竞相传阅

if you're eleven years old

《情妇婊子》79页时

and all your friends are

你就不会觉得棒了

passing around page 79 of "Mistress Bitch".

拜托钱德勒我喜欢你妈妈

C'mon, Chandler, I love your mom.

我觉得她不同凡响

I think she's a blast.

你这样说是因为她不是你妈

You can say that because she's not your mom. 拜托她可是

Oh, please. She's the

-亲爱的 -晚上好

- Hi, sweetie. - Bona sera

那个意大利佬什么时候从罗马回来了

When did "Rigatoni" get back from Rome?

-昨晚 -真的

- Last night. - Really?

这么说他的飞机没在空中炸成火球

So, his plane didn't explode in a big ball of fire? 只是我做过的一个梦

Just a dream I had.

但呼

But, phew!

她上场了

Hey hey hey! She's on.

诺拉·宾

Nora Bing.

再谈你的书吧

Back to the book.

你在伦敦被捕了

What is this about you being arrested in London?

到底是因为什么原因

What is that all about?

你妈被逮捕过

Your mom was arrested?

嘘我正感到无比的骄傲

I'm busy beaming with pride.

说来有点难为情

This is kind of embarrassing...

但是有时候在和男人亲热之后

...but occasionally,after I've been intimate with a man... 她现在竟然会说难为情

Why would she say that's embarrassing?

我会非常想吃宫保鸡丁

...I just get this craving for kung pao chicken.

说得太详细了

That's too much information.

现在你正到处为新书做宣传

Alright, so now you're doing this whole book tour thing,

有什么计划吗

how is that going?

好吧明天我将

Oh, fine. I'm leaving for

前往纽约我不喜欢那里

New York tomorrow, which I hate.

不过我可以去看看我儿子我爱他

But I get to see my son, who I love.

我只能通过这种方式得知情况

This is the way that I find out.

大多数妈妈都会使用电话

Most moms use the phone.

请别误会

Y'know, don't take this wrong,

我一点没看出你已为人母

I just don't see you as a mom somehow.. 我不是那个意思我没有恶意的

I don't mean that, I don't mean that bad. 没事我是个很开明的妈妈

Oh, no. I'm a fabulous mom.

我儿子的第一个保险套都是我买给他的I bought my son his first condoms.

然后他就欲火焚身了

And then he burst into flames.

议会正在讨论一项新的赤字削减法案

Let's see. Congress is debating a new deficit- reduction bill. 市长打算再次提高地铁票价

The mayor wants to raise subway fares again.

今天最高气温45度

The high today was 45.

还有各种比赛正在进行

And- oh, teams played sports.

格伦怎么样了

What about GIen?

可以叫他格伦的

He could be a GIen.

不还不够特别

Nah... not-not special enough.

阿伽门农怎么样

How about Agamemnon?

太特别了

Way too special.

我饿死了我想吃什么呢

I'm famished. What do I want?

拜托别又是宫保鸡丁

PIease, God, don't let it be kung pao chicken.

你看节目了感觉如何

You watched the show. What did you think?

我觉得你应该更放开一些

I think you need to come out of your shell. 这是什么小饭店

What is this dive?

只有你才会选这种地方

Only you could've picked this place.

拜托闭嘴这里很有趣

Come on. Shut up. It's fun.

来抱一个

Give me a hug.

我想我们可以喝点龙舌酒了

Well, I think we're ready for some tequila. 我知道我该喝了

I know I am.

谁想来干一杯

Who's doing shots?

-我要 -我也是

- Hit me. - I'm in.

你呢罗斯

There you go. Ross?

我不是那种喜欢喝酒一口干的人

I'm not really a shot-drinking kind of guy. 抱歉我们迟到了

Hi! Sorry- sorry we're late,

相关主题
相关文档
最新文档