C3_Franklin_and_the_Fortune_Teller 小乌龟学美语文本

C3_Franklin_and_the_Fortune_Teller  小乌龟学美语文本
C3_Franklin_and_the_Fortune_Teller  小乌龟学美语文本

Franklin and the Fortune Teller

富兰克林和预言家

真好吃!

They’re delicious!

那边发生了什么?

What’s going on over there?

海狸,这是什么意思?

What does it mean, Beaver?

它仅仅是个玩具。

It’s just a silly toy.

我出名了。

I am famous.

我希望是好的事情。

I hope it’s something good.

没有倒霉的事发生。

Nothing bad happened.

噢,富兰克林,今天过得怎么样?

Well, Franklin, how was your day?

Franklin could count by twos and tie his shoes.

富兰克林已经会数奇偶数了,他还学会了自己系鞋带。

He had friends who told stories and friends who told jokes.

他的朋友有的会说故事,有的会讲笑话。

But one day a friend told Franklin about the…things that would happen tomorrow. 但是有一天,一个朋友告诉富兰克林……一些明天要发生的事情。Wmmm.

嗯……

That looks good…

看起来真不错……

They’re delicious!

真好吃!

De you know what the best part of having a best friend is, Franklin? 你知道最大的好处是什么吗,有最好的朋友,富兰克林?What?

什么?

Having someone you can share things with.

可以有个人和你一起分享东西。

Oh.

哦。

Like chocolate covered raisins?

比如这些巧克力葡萄干?

Yes, please!

是啊,给我点儿吃!

Gee, thanks, Franklin.

天哪,谢谢你,富兰克林。

Mmm.

嗯……

You’re welcome, Bear.

小熊,别客气!

Hey I want a turn!

嗨,我来转一次!

Give me more room guys.

大家给我让开点地儿!

Where’d you get it?

哪来的?

That’s neat, can I try?!

真棒啊,我可以试试吗?!

Hey, move over, I want a turn.

让开点,我来转转。

Hey, what’s going on over there?

哎?那儿怎么啦?

Let’s go see!

我们去看看!

…Go ahead Rabbit, spin the Top of Destiny!

……来吧,兔子,快来转动“命运陀螺”。

‘Destiny? What’s that?

“命运”?那是什么?

It means your future.

它是指你的未来。

When it stops spinning, the Great Madame B, will tell the secrets of Rabbit’s future. 它停下来不转的时候,伟大的毕夫人会告知兔子未来的秘密。

Ooooo!

哦!

A trophy.

一个纪念品。

That looks like a good one, Rabbit.

看起来不错啊,兔子。

Wow, good spin.

哇!转得好!

What does it mean, Beaver?

这是什么意思,海狸?

Ahhhhh.

啊。

The lucky sign of the trophy.

纪念品是个幸运标志。

This is a very lucky symbol.

这可是一个幸运得象征啊。

It means you are going to win something. 它意味着你将会赢得什么东西。

Oh boy!

哦,天哪!

Neat!

真棒!

Way to go Rabbit!

兔子,你可真棒!

Yippee, Rabbit!

好呀,兔子!

Are you ever lucky!

你可真幸运。

I don’t get it.

我不明白。

It’s just a silly toy.

不过是个破玩具。

How can it tell the future?

它怎么能预知未来呢?

I’m going to find a lost treasure!

我能找到丢失的珍贵物品。

I’m going to be famous!

我会出名!

What do you think you’re going to win, Rabbit? 你觉得你会赢得什么,兔子?

A contest?

一场比赛?

A game?

一个游戏?

A race!

一次赛跑!

Who wants to race?!

谁想赛跑?!

Not me.

我可不想。

No way.

我不行。

No, thanks.

不,谢谢。

I’m not racing.

我不赛跑。

I’ll race you, Rabbit!

我和你赛跑,兔子!

First one to the slide wins.

谁先跑到滑梯,算谁赢。

Okay!

好吧!

On your mark….

好,各就各位……

Get set….

预备……

GO!!

开始!!

Go go go !

快快快!

Hurry!

快点!

You can do it!

你能赢!

That’s it!

没错!

Yay, Rabbit!

好啊,兔子!

Way to go!

做得很好!

You did it!

你赢了!

Did you see that?

你看见了吗?

The top knows all!

这个陀螺什么都知道。

I said he would win something and he did. 我说过他会赢点儿什么得。果然如此。Yeah, but Rabbit always runs fastest!

是啊,但是兔子总是跑得最快。

Let me try.

让我试试!

Uh uh.

啊……啊!

If you don’t believe in the powers of the top, then you can’t have a turn. 如果你不相信它的魔力,命运陀螺的魔力,那么你就不能玩。

I want to try it!

我想试试!

Let me try!

让我试试!

Can I do it again?

我还可以再转一次吗?

Everyone wanting to spin Madame B’s Top of Destiny, line up right here! 所有想要转毕夫人的命运陀螺的人,请在这里排队。

I like it when it’s Friday.

我喜欢星期五。

Yeah me too.

是啊,我也是。

Let’s go on a bike ride tomorrow.

明天我们去骑车吧。

That’s a good idea.

好主意。

Sit over here Snail.

蜗牛,坐到这儿来。

Move my backpack please.

那你帮我挪一下我的包。

Hey Snail, did you see the school newsletter?!

嘿,蜗牛,你看见校报了吗?

Look.

看。

You’re the classroom helper of the month!

你是本月的课堂助手。

Hey, that’s me!

啊,是我!

See.

看到了吧。

I said you were going to be famous, Snail!

我说过你会出名的,蜗牛!

That’s right.

没错!

I am famous.

我出名了。

The Top of Destiny really works!

命运陀螺真的说对了!

Gee, I guess it does!

天哪,可不是吗!

But…the school newsletter always has a picture of somebody from the class. 可是……校报总是刊登某个学生的照片啊,总会有我们班的同学。Hey, I find my pen!

嘿!我找到钢笔了!

Where was it?

在哪儿来着?

It was stuck down here beside the seat.

它被卡在座位旁边了。

This is the pen Mr. Owl gave me.

这钢笔是猫头鹰先生给我的。

I thought it was lost forever.

我还以为再也找不到了呢!

Didn’t I say you ‘d find a lost treasure?

我不是说过你能找到你丢了的珍贵物品吗?Wow!

哇!

The Top of Destiny was right again!

这次“命运陀螺”又灵验了!

What do you think now?

现在你觉得怎么样?

Hmmmmmm?

嗯?

I think she found a lost treasure.

我也觉得她找到了丢失的珍贵物品。Don’t you, Franklin?

你觉得呢,富兰克林?

I think I’m famous…

我觉得我真的出了名……

Even if it’s just at our school.

尽管只是在咱们学校里。

Okay.

好吧。

Maybe it’s not just a silly toy.

也许,这不仅仅是个破玩具。

So, do you want to give it a try then?

那,你想不想试试看呢?

You should, Franklin.

你应该试试,富兰克林。

Yeah, it’s fun.

是啊,很好玩儿。

Go for it, Franklin.

去试试吧,富兰克林。

Maybe you’ll get something really neat. 或许你会有什么非常酷的事情。Okay.

好吧。

Here goes.

转起来了!

Come on Franklin.

来吧,富兰克林!

Cross your fingers.

祈祷吧!

Go Franklin.

加油,富兰克林。

I hope it’s something good.

希望是好事情。

A sad cloud?

悲伤的乌云?

What does that mean?

那意味着什么?

This is not a lucky sign, Franklin.

这可不是幸运的标志,富兰克林。

It means you’re going to have a bad day tomorrow.

它预示着你的明天不是个好日子。

Poor Franklin.

可怜的富兰克林。

Yeah.

是啊。

Why do I have to have a bad day?!

为什么我要经历这个坏日子呢?

Why can’t I be famous, or win something or find a lost treasure?!

为什么不是出名,或者赢点东西什么的,或者找到丢失的珍贵物品!Sorry Franklin, I’m just telling you what the top says.

对不起,富兰克林,我只是在转述陀螺的意思。

Aww…

唉……

That’s no fun.

真不好玩儿。

Too bad.

太糟糕了。

Don’t worry, Franklin.

别担心,富兰克林。

Maybe the top isn’t right this time.

也许它这次并不能危险。

Yeah.

是啊。

It can’t be right every time.

不可能每次都应验啊。

How do you know?

你怎么知道?

Well…it said I would get a call from a friend far away. 嗯……它说会有一个朋友从远处叫我。

And that never happened.

可是,这事从来没有发生。

Hey Bear, don’t forget to come and play after supper! 嗨!小熊,别忘了吃完晚饭后过来玩儿。

There.

看。

It happened.

发生了。

I’ll see you tomorrow if I’m not in bed with shell rash. 明天见吧,如果我没有在床上生壳皮疹的话。Who’s there?

是谁呀?

It’s me, Bear.

是我,小熊。

Hi Franklin.

你好,富兰克林。

Aren’t you going to let me in?

你难道不让我进去?

Umm…

嗯……

Okay, but hurry.

好吧,不过快点儿。

Who did you think was knocking?

你刚才以为是谁在敲门?

I don’t know.

不知道。

But I’m not taking any chances!

不过我可不能冒一点儿险!

I’m supposed to have a bad day, remember?

今天对我来说可不是个好日子,还记得吧?Mmmmmm.

嗯……

It doesn’t smell like you’re having a bad day.

可是闻起来可不像是个坏日子啊。

Dad made pancakes for breakfast.

爸爸早餐做了薄饼。

Then you’re having a great day.

那你今天过得很好啊。

It’s only morning, Bear.

小熊,这只是早上。

There are still hours and hours left for bad things to happen. 时间还长着呢,坏事情随时可能发生。

You worry too much.

你过于担心。

Let’s go to the tree fort and have fun.

我们去是树堡那里玩玩吧!

The tree fort?!

树堡?!

I can’t go there.

不能去那儿。

What if I fall off the ladder?!

如果我从梯子上摔下来怎么办?!

Just be careful.

小心点儿就是了。

What if you fall off the ladder on top of me?!

那如果你从梯子上摔下来,正好摔在我头上呢?!I’ll be careful.

我会小心点的。

What if the tree fort gets hit by lightning?!

如果树堡遭到雷击怎么办?!

I know.

我有办法。

If I see a thunder cloud, I’ll warn you.

我如果看到将要打雷的乌云,我会告诉你的。

No way.

不行。

I’m not going anywhere.

我哪儿都不去。

The safest place to be on a bad day is right here.

在这个坏日子里,最安全的地方就是这儿。

We’d better stay away from the garden today Sam.

我们今天最好离花园远点儿,山姆。

I might get stung by a bee or step in a thistle.

可能会遭到蜜蜂的蛰咬或者踩上蓟草。

Uh oh.

哦!

There’s something that could turn this into a bad day. 这个东西会让今天变得非常糟糕。

I could have stubbed my toe on this rock. 我可能会把脚趾碰在这块石头上。

I’d better move it somewhere else.

最好把它移到别处。

This thing is…really…heavy.

这家伙可真……真……真沉啊!Ahhhhhh!

啊!

Oo!

噢!

Aaah!

啊!

What are you doing?

你在干什么呢?

Need a hand Franklin?

需要帮助吗,富兰克林?

Oh!

哦!

Hi guys.

大家好。

Did you go to the tree fort?

你们去过树堡了?

Yeah we did.

是啊,去过了。

And guess what happened?!

猜猜发生什么了?!

It tipped over?

树堡翻了?

Someone fell out?

有人从里面掉出来了?

What?

怎么了?

Tell me!

告诉我!

No, nothing bad happened.

哦,没有坏事情发生。

The robin eggs hatched!

知更鸟的蛋孵出来了。

They did?

真的?

All of them?

都孵出来了?

Yep, four babies!

是啊,四个鸟宝宝。

We watched them come out of their shells! 我们看着他们从壳里出来的!

It was really neat.

那真是棒极了。

You should have seen it.

你们真该去看看。

I know I should have seen it.

我知道我该过去看看。

I’m the one who found the nest.

是我发现鸟巢的。

Awww…

呜……

Uh…Want to go with us on a bike ride, Franklin?

啊……想和我们一起去骑车吗,富兰克林?

A bike ride?!

骑车?!

Today?!

今天?!

What if my wheels fall off?

要是我的车轮掉了怎么办?

The safest place to be on a bad day is right here.

坏日子里最安全的地方就是这儿。

The most boring place to be on a bad day is right here…thirty-eight to thirty-nine…thirty-nine to forty.

坏日子里最无聊的地方也是这儿……从三十八到三十九,三十九到四十。

Scissors.

剪子。

I knew that twenty-five dots ago.

二十五点之前我就知道了。

Tiger tail.

五彩旋。

Rocky road Chunky chocolate Cookie crumble AND Berry-berry banana.

脆香筒,小块巧克力,甜饼屑,还有莓子香蕉。

Isn’t this the best day of all time?

这难道不是最好的一天吗?

For sure.

当然是。

The best!

是最好的!

Hey guys!

大家好!

Did you go on a bike ride?

你们去骑车了吗?

Yeah, but we didn’t get very far.

去了,可是没骑多远。

What happened?

发生什么了?

Did someone fall off their bike?

有人从车上摔下来了?

Did one of your fur caught in the chain?

是不是谁身上的毛被卡在链子里了?

No.

没有。

You’re not even close.

根本就不着边儿。

Nothing bad happened.

没发生什么坏事儿。

Mr. Skunk was putting in a new freezer at the ice cream shop.

臭鼬先生又添置了一台新冰箱在冰激淋店里。

He was giving away ice cream from the old freezer before it melted! 他把冰激凌都送人了,是旧冰箱里的,以免它们化掉。

I’ve never seen his shop so busy.

从没见过他店子里那么拥挤过。

You should have been there Franklin.

你真该去那儿,富兰克林。

Aww!

啊!

I know I should have been there.

我知道我该去那儿。

I’m his best customer!

我是他最好的客户。

You know what would make you feel better, Franklin?

知道该做点儿什么可以让你感觉好点儿吗,富兰克林?

A swim at pond.

在池塘里游个泳。

Yeah, come with us for a swim.

是啊,跟我们一起去游泳吧。

It’ll be fun.

肯定很好玩儿。

I don’t know you guys.

我也不知道,朋友们。

What if a crayfish pinches my toe?

如果小龙虾夹住我的脚怎么办?

But what if it doesn’t?

可是如果它不夹呢?

Yeah.

是啊。

What if you have a really good time?

如果你真的玩得很开心呢?

But I’m supposed to have a bad day today.

可今天对我来说应该是个坏日子啊。

The Top of Destiny said so.

命运陀螺这么说的。

Well if you ask me, you’ve already had your bad day. 如果让我说,你今天已经过得很糟糕了。

You didn’t see the baby robins hatching.

你没看到知更鸟宝宝出壳。

Yeah.

是啊。

And you didn’t have any fun on our bike ride.

你也没有感受到骑车的快乐。

And you didn’t have any ice cream.

还有,你没有吃到冰激凌。

Yeah you’re right.

是啊,没错。

I’m the King of the Castle!

我是城堡之王。

Hey, look who’s here!

嗨,看看谁来了?

Well Franklin, how was your day?

富兰克林,今天过得怎么样?

Terrible.

糟糕透了。

The worst.

最糟糕了。

Then why are you so happy?

可是你为什么这么开心呢?

Because I can start having fun again.

相关主题
相关文档
最新文档