外贸英语句

外贸英语句
外贸英语句

外贸英语900句It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if

we buy it at this price.

如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.

你方的价格比去年高出了百分之二十五(25%)。You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year.

您知道从去年以来这种商品的价格上涨了。

You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.

您知道,几个月来这种商品的价格上涨得很多。The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market.

这种商品国际市场的价格是每磅二十五(25)美元。Shall we fix a time for a talk?

我们能定个时间谈谈吗?

All right.

可以。

I'm a foreign trade worker of the China National Textiles Import and Export Corporation. 我是中国纺织品进出口公司的业务员。

I was assigned to negotiate business with you.

公司委托我和你们具体洽谈业务。

Let me introduce you. This is Mr. White.

我先给您介绍一下,这位是怀特先生。

Not too bad. Thank you.

还可以。

You must take a rest today and we can talk about our business tomorrow.

今天您先休息休息,业务的事咱们明天再谈。Fine.

好的。

Aren't you Mr. Smith from the U.S.?

您是从美国来的史密斯先生吧?。

Yes, I am.

是的。

Yes, I am.

我就是。

I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation.

我在中国机械进出口公司工作。

What's your name, please?

您贵姓?

My name is Zhang.

我姓张。

Did you have a good journey?

您一路上还好吧?

Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market.

我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。Im afraid I dont agree with you there.

我不同意您的说法。

Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.

你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。The Japanese quotation is lower.

日本的报价就比较低。

You should take quality into consideration.

您必须要考虑到质量问题。

Thanks. By the way, do you have any plans for tonight?

谢谢。顺便问一下,今晚有什么安排吗?

None whatsoever. I'm at your disposal.

一点儿也没有呢。我得听你安排。Why don't we have dinner together to celebrate the success of our first deal. There is a very nice restaurant round the corner.

咱们一起吃晚饭,庆祝我们的首次交易成功,好不好?附近有一家饭店非常不错。

I'd love to!

太好了!

Excuse me, are you Mr. Pierre from Paris?

请问,哪一位是从巴黎来的皮埃尔先生?

If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away.

如果对方价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough.

如果你方订货数量大,价格我们还可以考虑。

All these articles are our best selling lines.

这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

These patterns are relatively popular in the international market.

这些产品的花色是目前国际市场上比较流行的。It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.

你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。

The price for this commodity has changed somewhat compared with that of last year.

这种产品的价格和去年比有些变化。

When can I have your CIF firm offer?

我们什么时候可以得到成本加运费和保险费的实盘?

We can work out the offer this evening and give it to you tomorrow morning.

我们在今天晚上可以算出来,明天上午交给你方。How long does your offer remain valid?

你们的报价几天内有效?

Our offer remains open for 3 days.

我们的报价三天内有效。

Is this your CIF quotation?

你们的报价是成本加运费和保险费的到岸价吗?This is our FOB quotation sheet.

Are the prices on the list firm offer?

上面的价格是实盘吗?

All the quotations on the list are subject to our final confirmation.

单中的所有价格以我方最后确认为准。

I wonder whether there are any changes in your price. 不知你们的价格有没有变化?

I think its better for you to quote us your price first.

还是你方先报价吧。

Would you please tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offer?

为了便于报价,能不能请您谈谈你方所需的数量?Can you give us an indication of your price?

请你们先提出一个估计价格吧!

The price for this commodity is US$400 per piece CIF San Francisco.

This is our latest price list.

这是我们的最新价格单。

Our price is highly competitive.

我方价格极有竞争性。

Can you tell me the prices of these goods?

你们是不是报一下这些产品的价格?

Would you please give us an approximate idea of the quantity you require.

你们先谈一下大概要订多少。

The size of our order depends greatly on your price.

我们要订的数量,很大程度上取决于你方的价格。What is the distinguishing feature of the bulldozer?

这种推土机有什么特点?

The bulldozer can be handled easily.

这种推土机操纵方便。

Have you got the one which has an output of 150 horsepower?

你们有没有输出功率是一百五十(150)马力的?We are in a position to accept a special order.

我们可以接受特殊订货。

Will you please let us have an idea of your price?

请您介绍一下你方的价格,好吗?

If you hope to introduce some advanced technology and complete plants, we'd like to offer you our help. 你方如果希望引进一些先进技术和成套设备,我们公司可以尽力。

Our corporation is willing to give its help to your economic construction.

我们公司愿为贵国的经济建设尽一些力量。

Do you still insist on your price?

你们仍然坚持自己的价格吗?

We readjust our price according to the international market. 我们是根据世界市场的行情来调整价格的。

May I know what particular line you are interested in this time?

你们这次来主要想谈哪些方面的生意呀?

Have you read our leaflet?

我们的商品销售说明书您看了吧?

What type do you want to order?

你们打算订购哪种型号的呢?

We are thinking of placing an order for D6C.

我们考虑订购D6C型的。

What is the total weight of this kind of bulldozer?

这种型号的推土机总重量是多少?

The total weight of the bulldozer is 14 tons.

这种推土机的总重量是十四(14)吨。

This is our inquiry. Would you like to have a look? 这是询价单,请您看一下。

We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line.

我们希望能在这方面和你们大量成交。

Have you got the catalogue for this line?

你们有这方面的样本吗?

It is the printed pure silk fabrics produced in Shanghai.

这是上海出产的真丝印花绸。

I think these patterns are quite good.

我觉得这几个品种的花色不错。

We are interested in discussing arts and crafts business with you.

我们希望能和你们谈谈工艺品方面的业务。

What particular items are you interested in?

请您谈谈你们对哪些产品感兴趣?

We are very much interested in your hardware.

我们对你们的小五金很感兴趣。

What products do want to purchase this time?

您这次来主要想买些什么东西呀?

We should like to purchase Shanghai printed pure silk fabrics.

我们想买些上海出产的真丝印花绸。

We may take into consideration accepting government-to-government or non-government loans only if the conditions permit.

只要条件合适,我们可以考虑接受政府间贷款或非政府间贷款。

If there is any need, wed like to supply you with a loan at the most favourable rate. 如果需要的话,我们愿按最优惠的利率向您提供贷款。

Youve made some readjustment in your import and export business, havent you?

你们的进出口贸易有了一些调整,是吗?

I wonder whether youll go on importing this kind of equipment?

你们是不是不准备继续引进这种设备了?

The principle to introduce advanced technology with foreign capital on the basis of self-reliance will remain unchanged.

我们在自力更生的基础上,利用外资,引进先进技术的方针是不变的。

Itll benefit us both then.

这样一来,对双方都有利

It is said that you are now beginning to accept both private and government-to-government loans. Is that so?

听说贵国开始接受私人或政府间的贷款了,是吗?The policy in our construction is to rely mainly on our own efforts, so the accumulation of funds is socialistic.

我们的建设方针是以自力更生为主,资金积累是社会主义性质的。

The principle that we are insisting on is to take into consideration our ability to pay when we import goods.

我们坚持的原则是,我国进口必须根据我国的支付能力。

I wonder whether you need a loan.

你们是不是要求贷款。

Would you give us a brief account about the new practices you have adopted?

你们主要采取了哪些新的做法,能不能给我们简单介绍一下?

We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我们主要是采用了一些国际上的习惯作法。

We would very much like to know something about this line. Could you tell us more about it.

我们很想了解这方面的情况,您能具体谈谈吗?We have adopted, for example, payment by instalments.

比如说:分期付款,我们现在可以采用了。Were very glad that you have such a friendly attitude. 我们对你们这种友好的态度感到非常高兴。

We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade.

我们的贸易政策是一贯的。

We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefit, as well as exchanging needed goods.

我们坚持平等互利、互通有无的原则。

You have adopted a more flexible policy in your work than before.

你们的一些具体做法比以前灵活多了。

We are trying to get rid of the over-rigid pratices and adopt some general international pratices.

我们设法消除一些死板的做法,采用国际上通用的贸易方式。

We have adopted a flexible policy in our foreign trade work.

我们在外贸工作中采取了一些灵活作法。

Wed appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽谈中请您多多关照。

Lets hope for good cooperation between us.

希望我们能很好地合作。

I wish a brisk business for you all and a continued development in our business dealings!

祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好!

Your health!

为您的健康干杯!

It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. Is that true?

据说你们正在实施一种新的贸易政策,不知有没有这回事?

This food is a Sichuan speciality. Help yourself, please.

这是四川名菜,请大家不必客气。

Make yourself at home and eat it while its hot.

大家趁热吃,别客气。

May I ask, what line are you in?

请问,您一向做什么生意?

I mainly deal in Chinese crafts.

主要经营中国工艺品。

You can talk the business over with Mr. Wang who is in charge of this line.

具体业务您可以和主管这项业务的王先生洽谈。Can I reserve a table for eight people?

请预订一桌八个人的酒席。

Do you like to have Chinese food or Western food? 你们要中餐还是西餐?Wed like to have Chinese food and pay ten yuan a head.

我们要中餐,每人十块钱。

Welcome. Please sit down.

欢迎光临,请入席。

Thank you very much for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for us.

你们专门为我们准备了这么丰盛的宴席,十分感谢。

Here is your invitation card.

这是给你们的请帖。

Well meet you at the gate of the hotel at six this evening.

晚上六点,我们在饭店门口等你们。

Thank you for your invitation.

谢谢您的邀请。

Ill certainly come if I have time.

如果有空儿,我一定去。

Is this the service counter of the restaurant?

餐厅服务台吗?

Our manager would like to meet you.

我们经理想和你们见见面。

Our manager would like to invite you to a dinner party this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.

今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。

We are going to give adinner party at the Beijing Hotel this evening and would like to invite you all.

今晚我们在北京饭店请客,请各位光临。

If its convenient, would you please tell your manager that he is invited.m very glad to know you.

如果方便的话,请您转告经理一下,请他光临。

If you are free, please come and join us.

如果您有时间的话,请光临。

Weve heard a lot about you.

我们对您非常熟悉。

How shall I get in touch with you?

怎么和您联系?

Im in Rm.208 of Baiyun Guest Hotel. If you need anything, just give me a call.

我住白云宾馆二零八(208)房间,有事给我打电话好了。

Here is my card.m very glad to know you.

这是我的名片。

If there is an opportunity, wed like to see your manager. 如果有机会,我们想见一见你们经理。Welcome to China.

欢迎你们来中国。

Werent you on the phone to me yesterday?

昨天打电话的是您吗?

Yes, I was.

对,是我。

Im very glad to know you.m very glad to know you. 认识您非常高兴。

Its a great pleasure to meet you today.

今天能见到您非常荣幸。

外贸人必备-展会实用英语口语大全

外贸人必备-展会实用英语口语大全 虽然互联网的发展让外贸人找客户的路径更多了,但展会依然是大家必选的途径之一,所以,为了能发掘潜在客户,英语口语很重要,不能因为不会说而丢了客户。下面是小编搜集的一些展会常用英语口语,希望对各位外贸儿们有用,一起来看看吧! 1、问候 Hello friend,great to see you here. Hello XX, welcome to China, let’s come and have a sit. How are you? Nice to meet you. 2、介绍,交换名片 I am XX, the salesman of XX, nice to see you here. Here is my name card, may I have yours? This is Ms./Mr. XX, our director/manager. 3、闲聊 When did you arrive in China? How many days will you stay in China? Where do you live in? Have you booked the hotel? What’s your schedule of the trip? (若客户告知紧密的行程安排,可加上:What a tight schedule!)Have you ever go around Guangzhou before? 4、客户询价、还盘 This is our catalog, you can have a check of our products. There is some new models like… Which kind of products are you looking for? What’s your purchasing quantity this time? Actually, this is the best price we can offer you friend, please consider the quality. If you are interested in the model, we can send you a free sample to test. You can take a trial order first and you will know our quality. I am sure our product will help you win the market. We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality.

外贸英语常用语90句

外贸英语常用语90句 Part One 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 < 4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

外贸英语常用服装词汇

服装外贸英语词汇 saddle width 臀围,坐围 safari jacket 猎装 safety pin 别针,[粤]扣针 salary slip 工资单 salesman 业务员 sampling 取样,抽样,采样 sample charge,sample cost 样板费 sample fabric,sample length,sample yardage 样布,布样,[粤]辦布,办布 sanding 磨毛 sateen 棉缎,横贡缎 satin 缎,缎子,[粤]色丁 scallop,scollop 月牙边,贝壳边 seam allowance 缝头,缝份,[粤]止口,子口 seam 缝,接缝,缝骨 seam type 缝型,缝式 selvedge,selvage 布边 sequin (衣服饰物用的)金属小圆片,珠片 serge 哔叽 series of apparel size 服装号型系列 set-in sleeve 装袖,接袖 shade band 缸差样。提供给客户确定可接受的色光范围。(Although the lab dips are approved,the bulk yarns may also have some deviation from the lab dips from lot to lot. In this case,we need to submit all deviations from the lightest range to deepest range for the color to ask for acceptance. This lightest range to deepest range is call shade band.) shank (钮扣)柄,(纽扣)绕脚 shell fabric 面料,[粤]面布 shield (衣服腋部)吸汗垫布 shipment under consignment 寄卖 shipping date 出货期,[粤]落货期 shipping mark 箱唛 shop pack 商店包装(一般为按配比单色混码) short in size 断码 short shipment 短装(出货数少于订单数) shoulder dart 肩省,[粤]肩褶 shoulder point 肩点 shoulder 肩,[粤]膊头 shoulder pad 肩垫,肩棉,[粤]膊头棉 shoulder tape (车在肩缝里防止拉扯变形的)牵带shrinkage 缩水率 shrink-proof,shrink-resistant 防缩small size 小号,小码 size label 尺码唛,[粤]西士唛,烟纸,烟纸唛 side mark (纸箱)侧唛 side panel 侧幅,小身 side seam 侧缝,摆缝,[粤]侧骨 size assortment 尺码分配 size designation 服装号型 size specifications,size tariff,measurements chart 规格表,尺寸表 size sticker尺码贴纸,西士贴纸 size table 尺寸表,规格表 sizing 上浆 slant corner cuff 斜角袖头,[粤]斜角鸡英 slant-cut bottom 斜下摆 slanting front,side opening 偏襟 sleeve 袖子 sleeve crown,sleeve head 袖山 sleeve opening 袖口 sleeve placket rooftop (袖衩)宝剑头,三尖头 sleeve placket 袖衩(有搭位/叠位) sleeve slit 袖衩(无搭位/叠位) slit 衩(无搭位/叠位) sliver lurex,sliver glitter 一种带闪光效果的银线,多用于绣花 smocking 装饰用缩褶,[粤]打缆 snap,popper,press button 揿扣,按扣,四合扣,[粤]喼钮 solid color solid size 单色单码 solid color 单色 solid size 单码 sorting 分床分码 space dye 段染 spandex 弹性纤维,氨纶,[粤]弹力纤维 special machine 特殊机器,[粤]特种车 splicing 驳布位 spray gun water 枪水(清除污渍用) spreading machine 拉布机 spreading 拉布 spun yarn 纺纱 square-cut bottom,square front,plain bottom,flat bottom 平下摆 stay tape 衬条 steam pressing stand 蒸汽烫台 sticker 贴纸 stitch 线迹,针脚,[粤]针步,线步 stitch gauge 线距(两条平行缝线的间距) stitch spacing 线距(缝线距离缝骨边缘的距离)stitching type 线迹类型,针迹类型,[粤]针步类型stopper 拉绳(弹簧)扣,绳索扣,绳扣,拉绳调节扣storm cuff 防风袖头,[粤]防风鸡英 straight bottom 直筒裤脚 straight cut 直纹裁 straight end buttonhole,flat buttonhole 平锁眼 straight knife 直刀式电剪 strap 带子 strap adjuster (肩带等)调节器 strike-off,strike off 印花样,手刮样 stripes,stripes fabric 条纹布,柳条布,[粤]条子布stripes matching 对条 stueck(德语)=piece

外贸信函邮件常用缩略语:H&I

外贸信函邮件常用缩略语:H&I 外贸函电常用缩略词,只有“行家”才看得懂,如果你还是外贸行业的外行,这些词必备不可,不然经常看不懂外商的邮件。为您整理了外贸英语函电常用缩略词大全。G/A=general average GAL,GALL=gallon GBP=Great Britain Pound GD=good GEN=general GF=gold franc GLD=gold GM(S)=gram(s) GMQ=Good Merchantable Quality GMT=Greenwich Mean Time GNRL=general G.O.H=garments on hang GOVT=government GR=grain,gram(me) G.R.T.=gross registered tonnage GR WT=gross,weight GSP=Generalized System of Preferences

GT=gross ton GV=give GUAR,GURANTE=guarantee G/W=gross weight H/B=half board(for hotel BIZ) HGT=height HK=HongKong HKD=HongKong dollar Hk(S)=hand(s)(for textile BIZ) H.O=head office HOLDY=holiday HR=here,hour HP=high pressure,horsepower HRWITH=herewith HV=have HVB=have been,has been,had been HVY=heavy HWEVR,HWVR=however IAW=in accordance with I.C.C.=institute cargo clauses, International Chamber of CoMMerce ICW=in connection with

外贸英语常用术语

外贸常用术语[中英文对照] 1.Trade-related Terms 贸易相关术语 A.贸易 Foreign Trade 对外贸易 Entrepot Trade F。)转口贸易 Home (Domestic)Trade 内贸 Coastal Trade 沿海贸易 Cross-border Trade 边境贸易 Barter Trade 易货贸易 Compensation Trade 补偿(互补)贸易 Bilateral trade (between China and the US)(中美)双边贸易Multilateral Trade ( Multilaterism ) 多边贸易 Trading House/Corporation/Firm/Company 贸易公司 Liner Trade 集装箱班轮运输 B.合同 Contract 合同 Active service contracts on file 在备有效服务合同 Sales Contract 销售合同 Sales Confirmation 销售确认书 Agreement 协议 Vessel sharing Agreement 共用舱位协议 Slot-sharing Agreement 共用箱位协议 Slot Exchange Agreement 箱位互换协议 Amendment 修正合同 Appendix 附录 Quota 配额 C.服务合同 Service Contract as provided in the Shipping Act of 1984,a contract between a shipper (or a shippers association)and an ocean carrier (or conference)in which the shipper makes a commitment to provide a certain minimum quantity of cargo or freight revenue over a fixed time period,and the ocean common carrier or conference commits to a certain rate or rate schedules as well as a defined service level (such as assured space,transit time, port rotation or similar service features)。The contract may also specify provisions in the event of non-performance on the part of either party 服务合同

外贸英语通用语句

外贸英语常用语句 1. 询盘的提出 我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。We addressed our inquiry to the firm. 对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm. 我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers. 敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you. 如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry. 敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations. 由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract. 请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。Please state your best terms and discount for cash. 由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount. 请告知该商品的价格和质量。Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

销售英语常用语句大全

销售英语常用语句大全 实用销售英语大全与外贸英语宝典专题 Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 We all understand that Chinese slippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. 我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。 This product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。 There is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。 There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。 There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。 Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。 They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase

the sale of your products. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。 Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery. 由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。 They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。 Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。 We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end. 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。 We are trying to find a market for this article. 我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。 We regret we cannot find any market for this article. 我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。 According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan. 根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。 We can discuss further details when you have a thorough

外贸常用英语词汇

外贸常用英语 一、常用名词 舱位申请单/托运单(Booking Note/Form/Sheet) 装货单(Shipping Order, S/O,也称作配载通知,订舱确认单Booking Confirmation) 提货单(Delivery Order, D/O) 一般原产地证明(Certificate of Origin, C/O) 普惠制原产地证明(Generalized System of Preferences Certificate of Origin Form A,又称G.S.P证书,Form A证书) 报关(Customs clearance) 报关单(Customs declaration)、 外贸合同、销售确认书(Sales Confirmation)、采购确认书(Purchased Confirmation) 形式发票(Proforma Invoice)、商业发票(Commercial Invoice )、海关发票(Customs invoice)、 装箱单(Packing List)、重量单(Weight List) 提单(Bill Of Lading)、空运提单(Air Way Bill, AWB)、海运提单(Ocean Bill of Lading) 信用证(Letter Of Credit) 银行保函(Letter of Guarantee, L/G) 汇票(Draft)、本票(Promissory Note)、支票(Cheque, Check) 受益人证明(Beneficiary,s Certificate) 船公司证明(Shipping company’s certificate ) 保险单((Insurance)Policy)、保险凭证(Insurance Certificate) 海运险:平安险(FPA)、水渍险(WPA)、一切险(All Risks) 陆运险:陆运险(Overland Transportation Risks)、陆云一切险(Overland Transportation All Risks) 航空险:空运险(Air Transportation Risks)、空运一切险(Air Transportation All Risks) 邮包险:邮包险(Parcel Post Risks)、邮包一切险(Parcel Post All Risks) 纸箱(Carton, CTN,CTNS)、托盘(Pallet)、木箱(Wooden case)、铁箱(Iron Case)、布包(Bale)、裸装(nude (packed))、木质包装(WOOD PACKING MATERIAL)、无木质包装(NO WOOD PACKING MATERIAL) 唛头(Marks and Nos.) 截补料时间,截文件时间(SI CUT OFF TIME) 进口关税 (import tariff) 增值税(value added tax, VAT) 消费税(consumer tax; consumption tax) 集装箱(Container)、船东柜(Container of Carrier)、货主柜(Shipper Own Container) 整箱(Full Container Load, FCL)、拼箱(Less Than Container Load, LCL) 20英尺货柜(Twenty Equivalent Unit, TEU)、40英尺货柜(Forty Equivalent Unit, FEU) 集装箱货运站(Container Freight Station, CFS) 基本港(Base Port)、非基本港(Non-Base Port) 电汇(T/T, Telegraphic Transfer) 托收(Collection);付款交单(D/P, Document of Payment);承兑交单(D/A, Document against Acceptance)二、各类单证中常用词汇 (一)商业发票(commercial invoice ) 出票人(drawer) 受票人(drawee) 运输说明(transport details) 发票号(invoice NO.) 发票日期(invoice date) 合同号(S/C NO.) 信用证号码和日期(L/C NO. and Date) 支付条款(Terms of Payment)

外贸英语900句(全)

《商务英语口语900句》 Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It?s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。 9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。 10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further. 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。 11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。 12.I hoped we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能够继续合作。 14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。 15.We hoped that this market trend will continue. 希望市场形势能够继续保持。 Part Two 16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon. 希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。 17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly. 希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。 18. We hope to receive your immediate answer. 希望尽快得到你们的答复。 19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter. 我们期待你们的尽快答复。 20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration. 希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。 21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .

外贸常用英语短语大全

外贸英语常用短语汇总 外贸英语常用短语汇总 第一期:General Terms 1. establish business relationship建立业务关系 2. inquiry-询盘 3. offer-报盘 4. counter offer-还盘 5. quantity-数量 6. packing-包装 7. time of shipment-装运期 8. price-价格 9. discount-折扣 10. terms of payment-支付条款 11. insurance-保险 12. commodity inspection-商品检验 13. acceptance-接受 14. sign a contract-签订合同 15. claim-索赔 16. agency-代理 17. commission-佣金 18. exclusive sales-包销 19. joint venture-合资企业 20. compensation trade-补偿贸易 21. processing and assembling trade-加工装配贸易 22. the terms of international trade-国际贸易术语第二期:Establishing business relation 建立业务关系 1. recommendation推荐、介绍 2. inform 通知 3. enter into business relations 建立业务关系 4. catalogue 目录 5. for your reference 供您参考 6. specific inquiry 具体询价

外贸英语询盘常用句子

外贸英语询盘常用句子 接下来为大家整理了外贸英语询盘常用句子。 希望对你有帮助哦!Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。 Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.对地毯的询盘日益增加。 Enquiries are so large that we can only allot you 200 cases.询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。 Enquiries are dwindling.询盘正在减少。 Enquiries are dried up.询盘正在减少。 They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司.Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.询盘一般由买方发出。 Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。 We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。 In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。 To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们,

2016常用的外贸英语

2016常用的外贸英语 (一) Let''s talk about the problem of quantity. 我们谈谈数量的问题吧。 You''ll issue a certificate of quantity and weight. 你们必须出具数量和重量证明书。 The package number and quantity are identical with each other. 包装号与商品数量相吻合。 Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn''t it? 数量和价格、质量一样重要,是吗? We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively. 我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。 The quantity you ordered is considerable. 你们订的数量还可以。 We can supply any reasonable quantity of this merchandise. 对此商品,我们能提供任何适当的数量。 I must advise the farm of the quantity of the wheat as per the contract. 我将按合同规定通知农场小麦的数量。 If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods. 如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。 Is there any quantity limitation for the import of cotton cloth from China? 从中国进口的棉布有数量限制吗? You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight.

外贸英语中最基本的50句

外贸英语中最基本的50句~会了这50句,至少接待个外商是没有问题了!!!简单易学,不看后悔哦。。。。。 1. Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗?戴卫吗? 2. Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. T akeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 3. Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫?梅耶史先生吗? 4. I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today. 我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。 5. I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited T aiwan. 我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。 6. I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel. 我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。 7. How was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗? 8. It was quite good. But it was awfully long. 班机很好,就是时间太长了。 9.Did you have a good flight?你旅途愉快吗? 10. Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather. 不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。 11.How was your flight?你的航班怎样? 12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?你在飞机上睡觉了吗? 13. Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗? 14.No, I don’t. Will it be a problem?不,我没有,会有困难吗? 15.I don’t think so. I know severa l convenient hotels. Let me make some calls. 我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。 16.I’ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。 17.We’ve booked a Western-style room for you. 我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

英语常用哲理

不错的哦 1. Pain past is pleasure.(过去的痛苦就是快乐。)[无论多么艰难一定要咬牙冲过去,将来回忆起来一定甜蜜无比。] 2. While there is life, there is hope.(有生命就有希望/留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。) 3. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(脑中有知识,胜过手中有金钱。)[从小灌输给孩子的坚定信念。] 4. Storms make trees take deeper roots.(风暴使树木深深扎根。)[感激敌人,感激挫折!] 5. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.(心之所愿,无所不成。)[坚持一个简单的信念就一定会成功。] 6. The shortest answer is doing.(最简单的回答就是干。)[想说流利的英语吗?那么现在就开口!心动不如嘴动。] 7. All things are difficult before they are easy.(凡事必先难后易。)[放弃投机取巧的幻想。] 8. Great hopes make great man. (伟大的理想造就伟大的人。) 9. God helps those who help themselves.(天助自助者。)

10. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more.(四个简短的词汇概括了成功的秘诀:多一点点!)[比别人多一点努力、多一点自律、多一点决心、多一点反省、多一点学习、多一点实践、多一点疯狂,多一点点就能创造奇迹!] 11. In doing we learn.(实践长才干。) 12. East or west, home is best.(东好西好,还是家里最好。) 13. Two heads are better than one.(三个臭皮匠,顶个诸葛亮。) 14. Good company on the road is the shortest cut.(行路有良伴就是捷径。) 15. Constant dropping wears the stone.(滴水穿石。) 16. Misfortunes never come alone/single.(祸不单行。) 17. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.(不经灾祸不知福。) 18. Better late than never.(迟做总比不做好;晚来总比不来好。) 19. It's never too late to mend.(过而能改,善莫大焉;亡羊补牢,犹未晚也。)

外贸英语常用句子(上篇)

第一章建立贸易关系 1.我们从阿里巴巴网站上了解到你们是中国主要的进出口公司之一。 We’ve learned from https://www.360docs.net/doc/2c16836090.html, that you’re one of the leading import and export companies in China. 2.我们进出口很多商品。我们从事这一行业已经有20年了。 We are importing and exporting a wide range of goods. And we have been in this line for more than 20 years. 3.我想你找对公司了。 I think you’ve found a right company. 4.我们的产品在东南亚市场上享有很高的声誉,同时,他们在美国和欧洲市场上也销售得很好。 Our products enjoy a high reputation in the south-east Asian market. They also sell very well in the USA and Europe. 5.我们有很多不同品牌和款色的产品,质量优良,价格合理。 We offer many different bands and models, good quality and reasonable prices. 6.我想多了解一些你们公司和产品的信息。 I want to know more about your company and your products. 7.我马上发一份我们最新产品目录的电子版给你。 I will send you an electronic version of our latest catalogue immediately. 8.我们也接受订制特殊规格厨具的订单。 We also take orders for kitchenware made according to specifications. 9.订货要多久交货呢? How long would it take you to deliver the orders? 10.收到信用证后最多3个月就能交货,特殊订单交货时间会更长一些,但无论如何不会超过6个月。 Three months at most after receipt of the covering L/C. It would take longer to deliver the special orders, though never longer than six months. 11.能不能给我一张报价单? Can I have your price sheet? 12.我们的价格与其他制造商相比是十分优惠的。 Our prices compare most favorable with quotations you can get from other manufacturers.

相关文档
最新文档