实用银行柜面英语口语图文稿

实用银行柜面英语口语图文稿
实用银行柜面英语口语图文稿

实用银行柜面英语口语集团文件发布号:(9816-UATWW-MWUB-WUNN-INNUL-DQQTY-

银行柜面英语口语(一)- 新开帐户

What kind of account did you have in your mind?

你想开哪种帐户

Do you like to open a current account?

你想开一个活期存款帐户吗

A deposit or current account?

定期还是活期

Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.

请告诉我你想存何种户头

There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.

支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。

Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.

我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。

Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.

最低起存款额是5元。

You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.

你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。

Even one yuan is all right.

甚至一元也可以起存。

Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.

这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。

I should like to open a current account.

我想开一个活期存款帐户。

I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.

我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。

We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.

我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。

I have a checking account here.

我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。

I think I'd like a deposit account.

我想要开个定期存款帐户。

Can I open a current account here?

我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户

I want to open a deposit account with you.

我要开个储蓄帐户。

I'd like to open a deposit account with you.

我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。

Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?

请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗

Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.

请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。

Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?

100元作最低存款额够吗

I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.

我想知道开一个支票帐户200元存款是否够。

Could you tell me how to operate this account?

请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗

Is there any minimum for the first deposit?

第一次储蓄有最低限额吗

How much does each account cost?

每个帐户要花多少钱

银行柜面英语口语(二)-

存款

How much do you want to deposit with us?

你想在我们这存多少

How much do you wish to pay into your account?

你希望在你的户头上存多少

How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?

你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱

How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

你有多少钱要存入呢

I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.

我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。

Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?

请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗

I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

我想在我的户头上存300元。

I want to deposit these cheques in my account.

我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。

I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.

我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。

I want to deposit my paycheck.

我想存入我的工资支票。

I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.

我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。

Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?

请兑现这张旅行支票好吗

I'd like to cash this money order.

我想兑现这张汇款单。

I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。

Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?

请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗

Could you tell me how much the checks cost?

请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱

What if I overdraw?

如果透支了怎么办

Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash

the check.

如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。

Please write your account number on the back of the check.

请在支票背面写上你的帐号。

We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.

我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。

Please endorse the cheque.

请背签这张支票。

The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。

Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be

careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".

这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你

本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。

Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.

你每开一张支票将花2美圆。

银行柜面英语口语(三)-

取款、结余

I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.

我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。

I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.

我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。

I want to close my account with you.

我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.

我想从这份信用证上提款100元。

May I draw money against the letter of credit here?

我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗

Could you tell me my balance?

能否把存款结余金额告诉我

Please let me know my balance.

请告诉我结余金额。

I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.

我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。

Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.

你在本行的结余是300元。

Your deposit is exhausted.

你的存款支净了。

Your letter of credit is used up.

你的信用证用完了。

Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.

请告诉我你希望怎样支款。

Fill our a withdrawal form, please.

请填写取款单。

The letter of credit is exhausted.

信用证上的款子已提清。

The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。

银行柜面英语口语(四)-

兑换货币

Please tell me how much you want to change.

请告诉我你要换多少。

How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?

你要把多少汇款换成日圆

What kind of currency do you want?

要哪种货币

What's it you wish to change?

你有什么要换的

What kind of currency do you want to change?

要换哪种货币

In what denominations?

要什么面值的

Please tell me what note you want.

请告诉我要什么钞票。

Will seven tens be all right?

7张10元的可以吗

Is it in traveler's cheques?

换旅行支票吗

I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.

我想知道如何付钱给你。

How would you like it?

你要什么面额的

Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?

请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗

Can you change me some money, please?

能否请你给我兑换一些钱

Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.

这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。

Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。

Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?

劳驾给我6便士的铜币。

I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.

我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。

Could you change these French francs for me?

能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗

Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?

能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎

I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.

我想把全部汇款换成美圆。

I'd like some coins for this note.

我想把这张纸币换成硬币。

I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.

我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。

Five twenties and ten singles, please.

请给我5张20元和10张一元的。

I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.

我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。

I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.

我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。

In fives, please.

请给我5元票面的。

Could you give me some small notes?

给我一些小票好吗

银行柜面英语口语(五)-

储蓄存款利息

What's the interest rate for the savings account?

储蓄存款的利率是多少

Do you pay interest on this account?

这种存款付给利息吗

Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.

请告诉我年利率是多少。

Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.

目前每年的利率是1%。

It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.

这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。

The account carries interest of 4%.

该存款有4%的利息。

The interest is added to your account every year.

每年的利息都加到你的存款中。

The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.

储蓄存款的利率是4%。

It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.

(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。

银行柜面英语口语(六)-

外汇率

FECT简介: 金融专业英语证书考试(FECT,Financial English Certificate Test)是中国人民银行为了提高金融人才的英语水平,开拓

国际金融业务,更好的顺应中国加入WTO之后的国际、国内环境而开设的英语水平测试。

Tell me the current rate for RMB, please.

请告诉我人民币的现价。

What's your selling rate for RMB yuan in notes today?

你们今天人民币现钞的售价是多少

What's the dollar going for today?

美圆今天的售价是多少

Our buying rate for notes is 523 yuan for 100 dollars.

我们100美圆的现钞买入价是523元。

It's 200 French francs at today's selling rate.

今天的卖出价是200法国法郎。

The buying rate of U.S. dollar notes is 460 yuan per hundred dollars.

美圆现钞买入价是100美圆付460元。

Useful Phrases

buying rate买进价格

selling rate卖出价格

And how much will it be in Japanese currency?

换成日本币是多少

How much would I get for 300 Japanese yen?

300日圆可兑换多少钱

I'd like to know the exchange rate for German marks.

我想知道德国马克的兑换率。

What rate are you giving?

你们提供的兑换率是多少

What's the exchange rate today?

今天的兑换率是多少

Please tell me what you would give me for my U.S. dollars.

请告诉我这些美圆可以兑换多少钱。

Please tell me the current rate for sterling.

请告诉我英国货币的现行兑换率。

If you'll wait a moment, I'll find out the rates of exchange.请等一会儿,我查一下兑换率。

Please wait a moment. I'll find out the exchange rate between U.S. dollars and RMB.

请等一会儿,我查一下美圆对人民币的兑换率。

It's 470 yuan for 100 dollars.

100美圆可兑470元。

The exchange rate today is 200 yen to the pound.

今天的兑换率是一英镑可兑200日圆。

The rate for traveler's cheques is 300 yuan against 100 dollars.旅行支票的兑换率是100美圆兑300元。

These dollars are worth 1,000 yuan.

这些美圆可换1000元。

银行柜面英语口语(七)-

支票结算

T: Hello! May I help you?

您好,您有事需要帮忙吗

C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit inChina. May I cash a traveler's check here?

是的,是这样。我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅

行支票吗

T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.

当然,我很乐意为您兑现。

C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.

我原本打算在家旅馆兑现,但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高。

T: Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check-buying rate, which we somewhat better than at hotels because of

the service charge. You see, hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler's checks for their guests.

任何银行都是按现时买入旅行支票的兑换率来兑现的。这个兑现率我们已经列在这里了。当然,因为手续费的差异,我们的兑换率比旅馆的稍高些。您知道,旅馆虽然为客人兑换旅行支票,但他们并不是专门从事兑换业务的。

C: You mean there's really not much of a difference?

您是说,实际上银行与旅馆的兑换率差距并不大。

T: No, madam, not very much.

是的,夫人,没多大差距。

C: Well, may I cash these three checks for $100 each I think that will be enough.

那么,我能把每张100美圆的3张支票兑现吗我想该够用了。

T: Yes, I'll be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?

好的,我很乐意为你兑换。请您将支票复签一下。

C: There you are.

T: And will you please sign this foreign exchange request I've already written down your name and address for you, but I will read your passport number.

对您所管理的分支机构负责人应要求他对预算目标出现的任何偏离。都必须做出正式合理的解释,因为这是衡量其工作能力的最佳尺度。

银行常用英语情景口语对话汇总

银行英语口语,银行常用英语情景口语对话 1、我想从户头里提出一些钱 May: I’d like to withdraw some money from my account. 我想从户头里提出一些钱。 Clerk: Can I see your passbook and the withdrawal slip, please? 可不可以让我看您的存折及提款单呢? May: Sure. 当然可以。 Clerk: Let me just make sure. You want to withdraw one thousand dollars? 让我确定一下。您要提1000 美元? May: That’s right. 是的。 2、您要办理什么业务? Clerk: What can I help you with? 您要办理什么业务? Denny: I'd like to deposit some money. 我要存钱。 Clerk: How much would you like to deposit? 您要存多少? Denny: Twenty thousand. 两万。 Clerk: Give me your money and passbook. 把您的钱和存折给我。 Denny: Here you are. 好的。 Clerk: Hold on. Please sign on the deposit receipt. 稍等. 请在这张存款凭条上签一下字。 Denny: OK. 好的。 Clerk: Please take good care of your passbook. 请收好您的存折。 3、帮我查一下卡里现在总共有多少钱吧 Mary: Hello, I'd like to deposit ten thousand RMB. 你好,我要存一万元。 Clerk: Please give me your money and bank card. 请把您的钱和卡给我。 Mary: Can you check the balance in my account? 再麻烦你帮我查一下卡里现在总共有多少钱? Clerk: Sure, hold on…Please sign on the sheet. 好的,稍等……请在这张单子上签一下字。 Mary: Done, here you are. 签好了,给。 Clerk: There's one hundred thousand now in your account. Please take care of your deposit slip.

实用银行柜面英语口语

银行柜面英语口语(一)- 新开帐户 What kind of account did you have in your mind? 你想开哪种帐户? Do you like to open a current account? 你想开一个活期存款帐户吗? A deposit or current account? 定期还是活期? Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money. 请告诉我你想存何种户头? There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings. 支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。 Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars. 我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。 Five yuan is the minimum original deposit. 最低起存款额是5元。 You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars. 你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。 Even one yuan is all right. 甚至一元也可以起存。 Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it. 这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。 I should like to open a current account. 我想开一个活期存款帐户。 I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill. 我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。 We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account. 我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。 I have a checking account here. 我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。 I think I'd like a deposit account. 我想要开个定期存款帐户。 Can I open a current account here? 我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户? I want to open a deposit account with you.

英语口语:银行英语情景口语

英语口语:银行英语情景口语 银行英语口语-新开帐户 What kind of account did you have in your mind? 你想开哪种帐户? Do you like to open a current account? 你想开一个活期存款帐户吗? A deposit or current account? 定期还是活期? Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money. 请告诉我你想存何种户头? There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings. 支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。 Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars. 我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。 Five yuan is the minimum original deposit. 最低起存款额是5元。 You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars. 你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。 Even one yuan is all right.

甚至一元也能够起存。 Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it. 这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。 I should like to open a current account. 我想开一个活期存款帐户。 I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill. 我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。 We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account. 我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。 I have a checking account here. 我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。 I think I'd like a deposit account. 我想要开个定期存款帐户。 Can I open a current account here? 我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户? I want to open a deposit account with you. 我要开个储蓄帐户。 I'd like to open a deposit account with you. 我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。

银行常用英语口语情景对话

银行常用英语口语情景对话 我收到了你们银行的汇款通知。 A:Could I take a look at it, please? Let me just check these details ... right.请让我看一看,好吗?让我检查一下内容……没错。 B:Mr CK Chen contacted me this morning and asked me to come in for the remittance.今天早上CK Chen先生与我联系,让我来接收汇款。 A:I've got the details here. 10,000 RMB sent by Mr CK Chen from Guangzhou. Could I see some ID? You passport, for example?我已经在这儿查到了详情。 CK Chen先生从广州汇来10000元。 我能看一下身份证件吗?比如,您的护照?B:Here you go. Can I deposit some into my account and take some in cash? I need 1,000 RMB for my expenses, you see.给你。 我能存一些到我的账户并且取一些现金吗?你瞧,我需要1000元来应付我的日常开销。 A:That's no problem. Could you please sign here? Here's the 1,000 RMB in cash,your passport back, and the remaining balance has been deposited in your account.没问题。 您能在这里签字吗?这是1000元的现金,护照还给您,余额已经存进您的账户了。 银行常用英语口语对话(二)A:Hello, you seem a little lost. Can I help

银行柜面人员日常英语优选稿

银行柜面人员日常英语文件管理序列号:[K8UY-K9IO69-O6M243-OL889-F88688]

招呼客户 1.Welcome to our bank. 欢迎光临。 2.What can I do for you? 有什么能帮助您的 3.Which transaction would you like to do? 请问您想办理什么业务 4. Sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让您久等了。 指引 1.Please take this number, when your number will be called please go to the counter, 请拿号,叫到号时请到相应柜台办理业务。 2.This is your turn, please go to NO. 3 counter. 到您了,请到3号柜台办理业务。 3.Please wait for a moment. /Just a moment, please. 请稍候。 4.Please follow me. /This way please. 请跟我来。/这边请。 5.Please go straight this way until the end. 请一直往前走直到尽头。 客户离开

1.Thank you for coming! 谢谢您的光临! 2.See you next time. 再见。 3.Be sure you didn’t forget anything. 请不要忘记您的随身物品。 4.Do you need to do another transaction? 您还需要办理其他业务吗 5.My pleasure. / At your service. 乐意为您效劳。 6.You are welcome. 不客气。 7.Thank you very much for your cooperation. 感谢您的配合。 兑换货币 1.Do you want to change some money? 2. 您需要换钱吗 3.How much do you want to change? 您需要换多少金额 4.Which currency do you want? 您想要兑换何种货币 5.What would you like it In which denominations

·银行柜面英语口语一外汇兑换

·银行柜面英语口语- Tell me the current rate for RMB, please. 请告诉我人民币的现价。 What's your selling rate for RMB yuan in notes today? 你们今天人民币现钞的售价是多少? What's the dollar going for today? 美圆今天的售价是多少? Our buying rate for notes is 523 yuan for 100 dollars. 我们100美圆的现钞买入价是523元。 It's 200 French francs at today's selling rate. 今天的卖出价是200法国法郎。 The buying rate of U.S. dollar notes is 460 yuan per hundred dollars. 美圆现钞买入价是100美圆付460元。 Useful Phrases buying rate 买进价格 selling rate 卖出价格 And how much will it be in Japanese currency? 换成日本币是多少? How much would I get for 300 Japanese yen? 300日圆可兑换多少钱? I'd like to know the exchange rate for German marks. 我想知道德国马克的兑换率。 What rate are you giving? 你们提供的兑换率是多少? What's the exchange rate today? 今天的兑换率是多少? Please tell me what you would give me for my U.S. dollars. 请告诉我这些美圆可以兑换多少钱。 Please tell me the current rate for sterling. 请告诉我英国货币的现行兑换率。 If you'll wait a moment, I'll find out the rates of exchange. 请等一会儿,我查一下兑换率。 Please wait a moment. I'll find out the exchange rate between U.S. dollars and RMB. 请等一会儿,我查一下美圆对人民币的兑换率。 It's 470 yuan for 100 dollars. 100美圆可兑470元。 The exchange rate today is 200 yen to the pound. 今天的兑换率是一英镑可兑200日圆。 The rate for traveler's cheques is 300 yuan against 100 dollars. 旅行支票的兑换率是100美圆兑300元。 These dollars are worth 1,000 yuan.

金融英语:银行常用英语口语精选

甚至一元也可以起存。 Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it. 这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。 I should like to open a current account. 我想开一个活期存款帐户。 I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill. 我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。 We 'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account. 我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。 I have a checking account here. 我在 这里有一个支票存款帐户。 I think I 'd like a deposit account. 我想要开个定期存款帐户。 Can I open a current account here? 我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?I want to open a deposit account with you. 我要开个储蓄帐户。 I'd like to open a deposit account with you. 我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。 Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account? 请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗? Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account. 请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。 Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit? 100 元作最低存款额够吗? I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account. 我想知道开一个支票帐户200 元存款是否够。 Could you tell me how to operate this account? 请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗?Is there any minimum for the first deposit? 第一次储蓄有最低限额吗? How much does each account cost? 每个帐户要花多少钱? Useful Phrases current deposit, current account 活期存款 fixed deposit, fixed account 定期存款 fixed deposit by installments 零存整取 joint account 存款帐户 to ope n an acco unt 开户头 银行英语口语-存款 How much do you want to deposit with us? 你想在我们这存多少? How much do you wish to pay into your account? 你希望在你的户头上存多少? How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis? 你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?

银行柜台常用英语句子

银行柜台常用英语句子 1.你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?Do you like to open a current account? 2.请告诉我你想存何种户头?Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money. 3.你想开哪种帐户?What kind of account did you have in your mind? 4.定期还是活期?A deposit or current account? 5.支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。 There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.6.你有多钱要存入呢?How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?7.请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?8.这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。 保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。 Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.9.如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。 Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.10.我想开一个活期存款帐户。 I should like to open a current account.11.请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?12.第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?Is there

银行基本业务英语口语

银行基本业务英语口语 Unit1 Daily reception 日常接待 Useful Words and Phrases 常用词汇与短语head office 总行 branch 分行 sub-branch 支行 savings office 储蓄所 banking service manager 大堂经理 Practical Sentences and Patterns 实用句型Hello. 您好。 Good morning. What can I do for you? 早上好,我可以为您做些什么吗? Pardon? 能再说一遍吗? Would you mind repeating your question, please? 请重复一遍您的问题好吗? No problem. I’ll do it for you right away. 没问题,我马上为您办理。 Please go to counter No.1. It’s over there.

请到一号柜台办理,在那边。 Please wait a minute. 请稍等。 Would you mind showing me your passport? 请把您的护照给我。 Could you please fill in this form and sign your name here? 请填写这份表格并签上您的名字。 Please use Arabic numbers. 请用阿拉伯数字填写。 Please fill in your address and phone number here. 请您在此处填写地址和电话号码。 Please enter your code number. 请输入您的密码。 We are open for business from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with no break at noon. 我们的营业时间是上午8点半至下午4点半,中午不休息。 We are open for business all week including Saturday and Sunday. 我门星期六、星期日照常营业。 Thank you so much. 谢谢。 With pleasure. 不客气。

银行柜面英语口语doc

银行柜面英语口语 (一)- 新开帐户 What kind of account did you have in your mind? 你想开哪种帐户? Do you like to open a current account? 你想开一个活期存款帐户吗? A deposit or current account? 定期还是活期? Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money. 请告诉我你想存何种户头? There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings. 支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。 Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars. 我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。 Five yuan is the minimum original deposit. 最低起存款额是5元。 You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars. 你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。 Even one yuan is all right. 甚至一元也可以起存。 Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it. 这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。 I’d like to open a current account. 我想开一个活期存款帐户。 I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill. 我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。 We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account. 我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。 I have a checking account here. 我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。 I think I'd like a deposit account. 我想要开个定期存款帐户。 Can I open a current account here? 我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户? I want to open a deposit account with you. 我要开个储蓄帐户。 I'd like to open a deposit account with you. 我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。 Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account? 请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗? Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.

英语服务基本用语(银行英语口语)

English manual Saying hello 打招呼 1.Good morning/afternoon/evening. 早上好!(下午好/晚上好) 2.Hello/Hi./Hey. 你好(嗨/嘿。) 3.How are you? 你好吗? 4.(I’m)great. Thank you./Thanks. 很好,谢谢! 5.(I’m)just fine. 还可以。 6.(I’m)not bad. 还不错。 7.I’m OK. 我很好。 8.I’m doing really well. 我很好。 Saying goodbye 说再见 1. Good-bye./Bye./Bye-bye. 再见。 2. Good night. 晚安。 3. See you later/tomorrow. 回头见!/明天见! 4. Have a good evening/a nice day. 祝你有一个愉快的夜晚 (一天) Introducing yourself 介绍自己 1. Hi. My name is Tom. 你好,我叫Tom。 2. I’m Tom. 我是Tom。 3.It is nice to meet you, Tom. 见到你很高兴,Tom。

Introducing someone 介绍某人 1. Tom, this is Helen. Tom,这是Helen。 2. Hi, Tom. It’s nice to meet you. 嗨,Tom!见到你很高兴。 3. Pleased/Good to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 Asking personal information 交换个人信息 1. What’s your name,please? 请问你叫什么名字? 2. What’s your surname? 你姓什么? 3. Where are you from? 你是哪儿的人? 4. Can I have your phone number? 能给留个您的电话号码吗? 5. How’s everything? 你怎么样? Asking about countries, nationalities, and languages 询问国家,国籍和语言1. -Are you from England? 你是英国人吗? -Yes, I am. 是的。 -No, I’m not. I’m from New Zealand. 不是,我是新西兰人。2. -Where is he from? 他是哪里人? -He’s from America. 他是美国人。

银行常用英语口语100句

银行常用英语口语100句 1、请到1号柜台。 Please go to Counter No、1、 2、您得凭证金额大写填写有误,请您重填一份,因为金额不能涂改。The amount in figure is incorrect、Would you mind filling another one, because the voucher is invalid if altered、 3、您想开哪种帐户? What kind of accounts do you have in your mind? 4、您得账面余额为5600美元。 The balance on your account is five thousand six hundred US dollars、 5、您想开一个活期存款帐户吗? Would you like to open a current account? 6、请您把名字签在线上面。 Please sign your name on the dotted line, please、 7、这就是您得存折,存取款时请带来。 Here is your passbook、Please bring it with you when you deposit or withdraw money、 8、对不起,这张就是假币。 I'm sorry、This note is counterfeit、 9、按我国得法规与国际惯例,要没收假币,请您合作。 According to China's regulations and international practices, forged notes must be confiscated, thank you for your cooperation、 10、您在我行有储蓄账户吗? Do you have a savings account in our bank? 11、开一个账户有什么手续?

银行柜面英语口语(四)- 兑换货币

银行柜面英语口语(四)- 兑换货币 本站收录时间:2003-1-15 20:42:24 Please tell me how much you want to change. 请告诉我你要换多少。 How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen? 你要把多少汇款换成日圆? What kind of currency do you want? 要哪种货币? What's it you wish to change? 你有什么要换的? What kind of currency do you want to change? 要换哪种货币? In what denominations? 要什么面值的? Please tell me what note you want. 请告诉我要什么钞票。 Will seven tens be all right? 7张10元的可以吗? Is it in traveler's cheques? 换旅行支票吗? I'd like to know how I shall give it to you. 我想知道如何付钱给你。 How would you like it? 你要什么面额的? Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address? 请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗? Can you change me some money, please? 能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

2019年银行关于外汇的英语口语

2019年银行关于外汇的英语口语篇一:银行英语口语-外汇率 银行英语口语-外汇率 TellmethecurrentrateforRMB,please. 请告诉我人民币的现价。 What'syoursellingrateforRMByuaninnotestoday? 你们今天人民币现钞的售价是多少? What'sthedollargoingfortoday? 美圆今天的售价是多少? Ourbuyingratefornotesis523yuanfor100dollars. 我们100美圆的现钞买入价是523元。 It's200Frenchfrancsattoday'ssellingrate.

今天的卖出价是200法国法郎。 ThebuyingrateofU.S.dollarnotesis460yuanperhundreddollars.美圆现钞买入价是100美圆付460元。 UsefulPhrases buyingrate买进价格 sellingrate卖出价格 AndhowmuchwillitbeinJapanesecurrency? 换成日本币是多少? HowmuchwouldIgetfor300Japaneseyen? 300日圆可兑换多少钱? I'dliketoknowtheexchangerateforGermanmarks.

我想知道德国马克的兑换率。 Whatrateareyougiving? 你们提供的兑换率是多少? What'stheexchangeratetoday? 今天的兑换率是多少? PleasetellmewhatyouwouldgivemeformyU.S.dollars. 请告诉我这些美圆可以兑换多少钱。 Pleasetellmethecurrentrateforsterling. 请告诉我英国货币的现行兑换率。 Ifyou'llwaitamoment,I'llfindouttheratesofexchange. 请等一会儿,我查一下兑换率。

银行柜员英语对话

银行柜员英语对话 Clerk:Give me your ticket and Mudan card.把您的罚单和牡丹卡给我。 Mark:Mudan card? What Mudan card?牡丹卡?什么牡丹卡?Clerk:The card is specially used to pay for tickets.就是专门用来交罚款的那张卡。 Mark:I forgot to take it.哦,我忘带了。 Clerk:You can't pay your ticket without the card.没有卡,您现在交不了罚款。 银行柜员英语对话二Mary:Would you cash these travelers checks, please?请你兑现一下这些旅行支票好吗?Clerk:How would you like them?你要什么票面的?Mary:Ten-dollar bills, please.请给我十元一张的。 Clerk:Is there anything else?还有别的事吗?Mary:Yes, I'd like to know how to send money to France.是的。 我想了解一下怎样往法国汇款。 银行柜员英语对话三Clerk:Good morning, may I help you?早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?Benjamin: Clerk:Please fill out this form, please.请您填一下这张表格。 Benjamin:OK… Do I put on Ma gnolia Company for the receiver?好的……在收款人一项写马诺丽亚公司吗?Clerk:Yes. You must put on its name and full address.是的。

银行英语对话

1.问答 DIALOGUE Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?) 职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务? Customer: Please tell me my balance. 顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额。职员:您讲慢些好吗? Clerk: please speak slowly. Clerk: Please write it down on the paper. 职员:您用纸写下来好吗? Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please. 职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。 Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000. 职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。 Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look. 顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗? Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out. 职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开。 Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now. 职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了。 Customer: I want to close my account with you. 顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。 Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.

实用银行柜面英语口语图文稿

实用银行柜面英语口语集团文件发布号:(9816-UATWW-MWUB-WUNN-INNUL-DQQTY-

银行柜面英语口语(一)- 新开帐户 What kind of account did you have in your mind? 你想开哪种帐户 Do you like to open a current account? 你想开一个活期存款帐户吗 A deposit or current account? 定期还是活期 Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money. 请告诉我你想存何种户头 There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings. 支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。 Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars. 我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。 Five yuan is the minimum original deposit. 最低起存款额是5元。 You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.

你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。 Even one yuan is all right. 甚至一元也可以起存。 Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it. 这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。 I should like to open a current account. 我想开一个活期存款帐户。 I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill. 我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。 We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account. 我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。 I have a checking account here. 我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。 I think I'd like a deposit account. 我想要开个定期存款帐户。 Can I open a current account here? 我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户 I want to open a deposit account with you.

银行英语口语(2)

银行英语口语(2) I want to deposit my paycheck.我想存入我的工资支票。 I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。 Will you please cash this traveler's cheque? 请兑现这张旅行支票好吗? I'd like to cash this money order.我想兑现这张汇款单。 I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。 Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques? 请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗? Could you tell me how much the checks cost? 请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱? What if I overdraw? 如果透支了怎么办? Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。 Please write your account number on the back of the check.请在支票背面写上你的帐号。 We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。 Please endorse the cheque.请背签这张支票。 The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%. Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。

相关文档
最新文档