经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十五集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十五集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语
经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十五集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

- Coffee. - Thank you. -咖啡 -谢谢

- Cappuccino. - Grazie. -卡布其诺 -谢谢[意大利语]

And a nice, hot cider for Monica. 这杯美味的热苹果汁是莫妮卡的

Thank you. 谢谢

Rach, why does my cinnamon stick have an eraser? 瑞秋为何我的肉桂棒上有橡皮擦That's why. 原来是这样

Sorry. 对不起

Chandler? 钱德勒

Miss Tedlock, you look lovely today. 泰洛克小姐你今天真漂亮

May I say that is a very flattering sleeve length on you. 我能说你这袖口长度真显身材吗Mr. Costilick would like you to stop by his office today.

科斯特力克先生希望你下班后到他办公室去

If it's about those prank memos, 如果他是为搞笑备忘录的事

I had nothing to do with them, really. 那绝不是我干的真的

Hey, you guys! 各位,

Chandler's coming and he has incredible news. 钱德勒马上来他说有天大的好消息

So when he gets here, let's all act, like, you know 所以他来的时候我们就......

Never mind. But it was gonna be really good. 不管了这一定是很好的消息

What's going on? 到底怎么了...

So it's a typical day at work... 今天和平常没什么两样

...and Big Al calls me into his office 然后艾尔叫我到他办公室

and tells me he wants to make me processing supervisor. 说他要我当处理主管

- That is great! - Congratulations! -真是太好了 -恭喜...

So I quit. 所以我就辞职了

Why? 为什么

Why? This was a temp job. 为什么因为这只是暂时的工作

Chandler,you've been there for five years. 钱德勒你已在公司五年了

I know, but if I took it, 我知道但接受升职

I'd be admitting that this is what I do. 不就代表承认这就是我的职业

Was it a lot more money? 那不是能赚更多钱

Doesn't matter. I just don't want to be 我不在乎我不想成为

a guy who sits in his office until 12'o clock in the night... 在办公室坐到午夜

...worrying about the WENUS. 担心"周净计"的那种人

The "WENUS"? "周净计"是啥

Weekly estimated net usage system. "每周估计净值使用统计系统"

It's a processing term. 这是处理用术语

Oh, that WENUS. 这么回事啊

What will you do? 你有何打算

I don't know, that's the thing I don't know what I want to do. 我不知道

问题就在于我不知道想做什么

I just know I'm not going to figure it out working there.

我只知道我在那工作下去就永远想不明白

I have something you can do! 我这有份活给你

I have this new massage client, Steve. 我的新按摩客户史提夫

Anyway, he's opening up a restaurant... 不多说了他开了一家餐厅

...and he's looking for a head chef. 他正在寻找主厨

- Hi, there. -Hi. -你好 -你好.

I know. You're a chef and I thought of you first. 我知道你是个厨师而且我先想到你But Chandler's the one who needs a job right now,so.... 但钱德勒目前没有工作所以...

I just don't have a lot of chef-ing experience. 我没有太多厨师的经验

Unless it's an all-toast restaurant. 除非那是家只卖吐司的餐厅

What kind of food is he looking for? 他想要什么菜色

He wants to do something eclectic. 他想要菜色丰富多变

He's looking for someone who can create the entire menu.

因此他在找一个能创造出整个菜单的人

- Oh my God! - I know! -天啊 -很棒吧

So, what do you think? 所以你意下如何

Thanks. Pheebs. 谢了菲比

- I just don't see myself in a big, white hat. -Ok. -我觉得自己不适合戴白色厨师帽 -好吧Oh, Monica! Guess what? 莫妮卡你猜怎么着

Can you see my nipples through this shirt? 你们能透过衬衫看见我的乳头吗

No, but don't worry. I'm sure they're still there. 看不见但别担心它们肯定还在

Where are you going? Mr. suity man 你要上哪儿去西装笔挺先生

I have an appointment with Dr. Robert Pilman, 我和罗伯·提曼博士有约

career counselor-a-go-go! 求职顾问阿哥哥

- I added the "a-go-go." - Career counselor? -阿哥哥是我加的 -求职顾问

You guys all know what you want to do. 你们都已找到人生的方向

I don't. 还没

You guys in the living room all know what you want to do.

在客厅里的各位全都已找到人生的方向

You have goals. You have dreams. I don't have a dream! 你们有目标有梦想我却没有梦想You have goals. You have dreams. I don't have a dream!

以马丁·路德金的"我有一个梦想"演讲作讽

The lesser-known "I Don't Have a Dream" speech. 少见的"我没有一个梦想"演说

I love my life! I love my life! 我爱我的人生我爱我的人生

"Brian's Song"! 布莱恩的歌

- The meeting went great? - So great! -见面的结果如何 -相当顺利

He showed me where the restaurant's gonna be. 他告诉我未来餐厅的位置

It's this, it's this cute little place on 10th Street. 就在第十街上有个温馨的小店面

Not too big, not too small. Just right. 不太大也不太小大小适中

Was it formerly owned by a blond woman and some bears? 前任老板是金发女人和几只熊吗I'm cooking for him Monday night, kind of an audition. 周一晚我要煮一餐让他品尝算是面试

Phoebe, he wants you here. 菲比他也要你在场

It's great for me. You can make yummy noises. 这样对我有好处因为你可以装作吃得很香- What are you gonna make? - Yummy noises. -你打算做什么 -吃得很香

And Monica, what are you gonna make? 那莫妮卡你要做什么菜

I don't know. It's gotta so be great. 我也不知道但一定会很棒的

I know what you can make! I know! 我知道你可以做什么了我知道

You should make that thing with the stuff. 你应该用那些东西做这个

You know that thing with the stuff? 你知道用那些东西做的这个

Okay, I don't know. 好吧我也不知道

Guys. Anyone know a good date place in the neighborhood? 各位

谁知道附近有约会的绝佳地点

How about Tony's? If you finish a 32-ounce steak, it's free. 东尼餐厅如何

吃下一公斤牛排就免费

Anyone know a good place if you're not dating a puma?

有谁知道哪家不用带美洲豹过去的好餐厅

- Who are you going out with? - Is this the bug lady? -你要和谁约会 -是昆虫女吗

"I love you, Ross." "我爱你罗斯"

Her name is Celia she's not a bug lady 她叫希莉亚不是昆虫女

and she's curator of insect at the museum. 她是博物馆的昆虫部主任

- What are you gonna do? - Go out to dinner... -你们打算做些什么 -出去吃晚餐

...then bring her back to my place 然后带她回我的住处

and introduce her to my monkey. 带她看看我的猴子

And he's not speaking metaphorically. 他这不是在打比方

So back to your place? You thinking maybe.... 回你的住处啊你有没有想...

Well, I don't know.... 我不知道你啥意思

I'm hoping.... 我希望...

I'm telling you. That monkey is a chick magnet. 告诉你那猴子是魅力十足

She'll take one look at his cute, little face 她一旦看见它可爱的小脸

and it'll seal the deal. 然后一切就搞定

Celia, don't worry. He's not gonna hurt you! 希莉亚别担心它不会伤害你的

Soothing tones. 用安抚的语调

- Here, Marcel. - I can't stand this. -过来马赛尔 -我受不了了

- He's got his claws on my - Yeah, all right. -它的爪子在我的 -好了乖..

Okay, try this salmon mousse. 试试这鲑鱼慕斯

Good. 好吃

Is it better than the other salmon mousse? 比其他的鲑鱼慕斯好吃吗

- It's creamier. -Yeah? Well, is that better? -更滑更柔 -是吗这样更好吗

I don't know. We're talking about whipped fish. 我不知道这是条搅成泡沫的鱼

I'm just happy I'm keeping it down. 我能不吐出来就已经不错了

God, what happened to you? 天啊你怎么了

Eight and a half hours of aptitude tests... 8个半小时的天资测验

...intelligence tests, personality tests, and what do I learn? 智力测验个性测验我了解了什么"You're suited for data processing "你适合在大型跨国公司

for a large multinational corporation." "数据处理部门方面发展"

That's so great! You already know how to do that. 这太好了因为你已知道该如何做

Can you believe it? 你们能相信吗

Don't I seem like I should be doing something cool? 我不像是做那种酷工作的人吗

I just always pictured myself doing something.... 我总是想像自己能做点事情

Something! 了不得的事情

Chandler, I know, I know. 钱德勒我知道

Hey, you can see your nipples through this shirt. 原来透过这件衬衫能看到你的乳头啊Here you go. Maybe this will cheer you up. 给这个或许能让你开心点

I had a grape about five hours ago, 5小时前我吃了一颗葡萄

so I better split this with you. 所以我最好和你平分吃

It's supposed to be small. It's a pre-appetizer. 它本来就应该那么小这是餐前开胃菜

The French call it an amuse-bouche. 法国人称它为"阿姆兹布许"

Well, it is amusing. 这简直是太神奇了

Hi, Wendy. Yeah, 8:00. 温蒂对八点

What did we say, $10 an hour? 我们不是说过吗每小时十块

Okay, great. All right, I'll see you then. 很好再见了

$10 an hour for what? 什么每小时十块

I ask one of the waitress from work, she's helping me. 我请餐厅里的女服务生帮忙Waitressing? 服务生

Of course I thought of you. But.... 当然我考虑过你但...

- But.... - But, but.... -但是... -但是什么

But it's just this night has to go just perfect, you know? 但是今晚一定要做到完美你知道吗Wendy's more of a professional waitress. 温蒂的经验丰富是个职业服务生

And I'm maintaining my amateur status 我应该继续保持业余的姿态

so I can waitress in the Olympics. 将来才能在奥运会上当服务生

I don't mean to brag, 我不想自吹自擂

I don't mean to brag, 该年冬奥会在因斯布鲁克召开

but I waited tables at Innsbruck in '76. 但我1976年在因斯布鲁克当过服务生

Amuse-bouche? 来点阿姆兹布许

Talk to me. 和我说话

A weird thing happened on the train this morning 早上我坐地铁时发生了一件怪事

Talk dirty. 说下流话

- Here? - Come on. Come on. -在这里 -对来吧

Say something hot. 说点火辣的

What? What? 什么什么

Vulva. 外阴

Vulva? 外阴

I panicked, all right? She took me by surprise. 我当时好害怕她吓了我一跳

But it wasn't a total loss. We ended up cuddling. 但也不算一败涂地我们以爱抚收场

You cuddled? How many times? 爱抚了啊几次

Shut up. It was nice. 闭嘴感觉还不错

I just don't think I'm a dirty-talking kind of guy. 我只是不是那种讲下流话的人

What's the big deal? Just say what you wanna do to her. 有什么啊你只要说出你想对她如何Or what you want her to do to you. 或是你想她对你如何

Or what other people might be doing to each other. 或是别人想对彼此如何

I'll tell you what. Try something on me. 这样吧对我说两句试试

Please be kidding. 你是在开玩笑对吧

Why not? 有何不可

Just close your eyes and tell me what you'd like to be doing right now. 只要闭上眼睛告诉我

现在你想干什么

Ok, I'm in my apartment.... 好吧...我在我的住处

- Yeah, what else? - You're not there. -然后呢 -你不在那里.

- We're not having this conversation. - All right, I'll start. -我们没有这次谈话 -好吧那我先来- Joey, please... - Come on, ready, look. -乔伊别这样 -来嘛准备好

Oh, Ross... 罗斯

...you get me so hot. I want your lips on me now. 你让我欲火焚身我要你马上舔我

- Now you say something. - I really don't think so. -该你了 -我看还是算了吧

- You like this woman, right? - Yeah. -你喜欢她对吧 -对

- You wanna see her again, right? - Sure. -想再见到她对吗 -当然

If you can't talk dirty to me, 如果你对我都说不出下流话

how will you talk dirty to her? 你如何对她说呢

Now tell me you wanna caress my butt! 现在告诉我你想爱抚我的屁股

Okay, turn around. 好吧转过去

I don't want you staring at me while I'm doing this. 我说话时不想你盯着我看

All right, I'm not looking. Go ahead. 好吧我不看说吧

I want Okay, I want... 我要...

...to feel your hot, soft skin with my lips. 用我的双唇感觉你那火热光滑的皮肤

There you go. Keep going, keep going. 这就对了继续

I want to take my tongue and 我要用我的舌头...

Say it. 快说啊

Say it! 快说

run it all over your body... 舔遍你的全身

... until you're trembling with 直到你颤抖...

With? 然后呢

- Funny story. - You're not gonna believe this. -说来好笑 -你不会相信的

It's Ok, I was always rooting for you two kids to get together. 没事

我一向赞成你们两个小子交往

Chandler, while you were sleeping, 钱德勒你睡觉时

that guy from your old job called again. 以前的公司又打电话来

- Again? - And again and again and again. -又打来 -一遍又一遍

Hello. And again. 喂又打来了

Hey, Mr. Costilick. How's life on the 15th floor? 嘿科斯特林克先生 15楼的情况如何Yeah, I miss you too. 我也想念你.

Yeah. It's a lot less satisfying to steal pens from your own home. 对偷自己家里的笔不够刺激That's very generous. But this isn't about the money. 你真慷慨但这不是钱的问题

I need something more than a job. 我需要的不只是一份工作

I need something I really care about 我要的是我真正想要的

That's on top of the year-end bonus you metioned earlier?

这津贴不包含在你稍早提过的年终红利里

Your dream! 你的梦想...

Look, Al, I'm not playing hardball here, okay? 听着艾尔我不是在故意为难你This is not a negotiation. This is a rejection! 这不是交涉这叫拒绝

No, no, no Stop saying numbers! 不不不别再讲数字了

I'm telling you, you've got the wrong guy! 告诉你你看错人了你看错人了

I'll see you Monday! 星期一见

Wow! It's huge! It's so much bigger than the cubicle. 好大比小格子大多了This is a cube! 这是一个格间

Look at this. 看这里

You have a window! 你有窗户

Yes, indeed-y. With a beautiful view of 没错还有美丽的风景...

Look! That guy's peeing! 看有人在小便

That's enough of the view. Check this out. 风景看够了看这个

Okay, sit down here. 坐下

This is great. 这个最酷,

- You ready? - Yeah. -准备好没 -好了

Helen, could you come in here? 海伦能进来一下吗

Thank you, Helen. That'll be all. 谢谢你海伦没事了

Last time I do that. I promise. 最后一次了我保证

Wendy, We had a deal. 温蒂我们约好的

Yeah, you promised. 你答应过我

Wendy! Wendy! Wendy! 温蒂温蒂温蒂

- Who was that? - Wendy bailed. -那是谁 -叛徒温蒂

I have no waitress. 我没服务生了

That's too bad. Bye-bye. 真是太糟糕了再见

Ten dollars an hour! Twelve dollars an hour! 一小时十元一小时十二元Mon, I wish I could, 莫妮卡我也希望能帮你

but I've made plans to walk around. 但我已经计划好去走走

Rachel. When you ran out on your wedding, I was there for you. 瑞秋

你逃婚之后是我一直在支持你

I put a roof over your head! 我让你有地方住

If that means nothing to you.... 如果这样对你仍毫无意义...

Twenty dollars an hour. 一小时二十元

Done. 成交

Hello. Welcome to Monica's. May I take your coat? 欢迎光临莫妮卡家我能帮您拿外套吗- Hi, Steve. - Hello, Monica. -嗨史提夫 -嗨莫妮卡

Hello, greeter girl. 你好招待小姐

- This is Rachel. - Yeah, okay. -她叫瑞秋 -好吧随便

Everything smells so delicious. 味道好香

I can't remember ever smelling such a delicious combination of

我已忘记上次闻到这种美味的混合物是...

Okay, smells. 好吧香味

- It's a lovely apartment. - Thank you. Would you like a tour? -这房子真漂亮 -谢谢

想参观一下吗

I was just being polite, but all right. 我只是客套一下但好吧

- What's up? - In the cab on the way over... -怎么了 -坐计程车来时

...Steve blazed up a doobie. 史提夫抽了一根大麻烟

What? 什么

- Smoked a joint, you know? Lit a bone. Weed, hemp, ganja - Ok. -抽了一根大麻之类的... -好了我懂

- Smoked a joint, you know? Lit a bone. Weed, hemp, ganja - Ok.

电影《大麻双人组》中主角之一

I'm with you, Cheech. 我跟你统一战线切奇

Is it dry in here? 这里很干燥吗

Let me get you some wine. 我来为您倒杯酒

I think we're ready for our first course too. 我们可以上第一道菜了

These are rock shrimp ravioli in a cilantro ponzu sauce... 这些是石虾小方饺蘸芫萎调味酱...with just a touch of minced... 加上一点点...

...ginger. 碎姜

Well, smack my ass and call me Judy! 打我屁股叫我朱蒂吧

- These are fantastic! - Gosh! I'm so glad you liked them. -真是太好吃了 -我真高兴你喜欢Like them? I could eat 100 of them! 喜欢吗我可以吃下上百个

That's all there is of these... 只有这一些

...but in a few minutes, we'll serve some delicious onion tartlets.

但再过8分半就有美味的洋葱馅饼吃

"Tartlets?" "馅饼..."

"Tartlets." "馅饼..."

"Tartlets." "馅饼..."

Word has lost all meaning. 文字都已失去意义

Excuse me. Can I help you with anything? 请问需要任何帮忙吗

You know, I don't know what I'm looking for. 你看我也不知道自己在找什么

Cool! Taco shells! 酷墨西哥馅饼

They're like a little corn envelope, you know? 这个就像是玉米卷饼一样你懂吗

- You don't wanna spoil your appetite. - Hey, Sugar-O's! -你不该影响食欲 -糖片

You know, if you just wait another 6 1/2 minutes 你知道吗再等6分钟半

Macaroni and cheese! We gotta make this! 干酪通心面我们要做这个

- No, we don't. - Oh, okay. -不我们不做 -哦好吧

Sorry. 抱歉

Why don't you just have a seat here? 我们何不坐这儿

- Give me the gummy bears. - No. -小熊软糖给我 -不

- Give them to me. - We'll share. -把它们给我 -好吧分你一半

- No. Give me the bears. - Then you can't have any. -不小熊给我 -那就一点不分你

- Give them to me! - It's not worth it! -把他们给我 -这样不值得

Bears overboard! They're drowning! 小熊落水了他们快淹死了

Hey, fellas, grab onto a Sugar-O! Save yourselves! 伙计们抓住糖片逃命啊

Help! Help, I'm drowning! 救命啊....我溺水了

- That's it! Dinner is over! - What! Why? -我受够了晚餐结束 -什么为什么

Why? 为什么

I've waited seven years for an opportunity like this... 这种机会我已等了七年

...and you can't wait 4 1/2 minutes for a stupid tartlet?

而你却等不了四分半钟之后再吃洋葱馅饼

You don't wanna work for that guy like that. 你不会想为那种人工作的

I know, I just thought that this was it. 我知道我只是以为我的机会来了

You get it. You're an amazing chef. 不要担心你是个了不起的厨师

Those yummy noises? I wasn't faking. 那些赞美的声音我不是装的

So, how did it go with Celia? 和希莉亚的状况如何

- I was unbelievable. - All right, Ross! -简直是不可思议 -干得好罗斯

I was the James Michener of dirty talk. 我是讲下流话的行家

It was the most elaborate filth you have ever heard. 那简直是天下最具巧思的下流话

I mean, there were characters, plot lines, 有人物主线

themes, a motif. 剧情主题

At one point, there were villagers. 其中一段连村民都冒出来了

And? 然后呢

By the time we finished all the dirty talk it was kind of late 下流话讲完后已经有点晚了and we were kind of exhausted, so... 而且我们也有点没劲了所以

- You cuddled. - Yeah, which was nice. -你们爱抚 -那种感觉好好

Do you guys want to try to catch a late movie? 你们想看晚场电影吗

Maybe, but shouldn't we wait for Chandler? 或许吧但我们不是该等钱德勒吗Where the hell is he? 他到底跑哪儿去了

Yes, friends, I know what time it is... 对朋友我知道现在几点

...but I'm looking at the WENUS and I'm not happy! 但我看着"周净计" 它让我相当不高兴Let me tell you something. 我跟你讲清楚

You will care about it because I care about it. 你会在乎的因为我在乎

Got it? Good! 明白了吗很好

How's this? 这样如何

Sorry. How about over here? 不好意思这边呢

That means it's working. 这就说明有效果了.

- Does this hurt? - No. -痛不痛 -不痛.

How about this? 这样呢

There you go! 这就对了

I'm gonna throw up! 我快吐了!

第一季第十五集老友记

So no one told you life was gonna be this way 没人告诉你生活会是这样

your jobs a joke, you're broke, 你滑稽的工作你的差劲

your love life's D.O.A. 你半途而废的爱情

It's like you're always stuck in second gear, 就像开车卡在二档

And it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, 每日每周每月

or even your year, but 甚至每年都是如此

I'll be there for you, 大雨倾盆时

when the rain starts to pour. 我会陪伴你

I'll be there for you, 我会陪伴你

like I've been there before. 像我以前那样

I'll be there for you, 我会陪伴你

'cause you're there for me too. 因为你也陪伴着我

老友记第一季 16中英文字幕

第十六集 Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是令人难以置信,已过了半个小时 If this was a cartoon, you'd look like a ham now. 如果这是卡通你应该看起来像火腿一样 -There's the waitress. Hello,miss! -It's Phoebe! -女侍在那儿,抱歉,小姐…等等-是菲比! -Okay,will that be all? -Wait. What are you doing here? -好的,这些就是全部啦? -等等,你来这儿干什么? I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." So I'm here. 我本来在那儿,然后你叫“嗨,小姐.”所以我就过来了 No,how come you're working here? 不,你怎么会在这儿工作? Because it's close to where I live, and the aprons are cute. 因为这儿离我的住处很近而且围裙也很漂亮 -Can we start over? -Okay,I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗? -好的,我到那边去 The One With Two Parts - Part l 六人行第1季第16集第17集双胞胎两部曲 I don't know whether he's testing me... 我不知道它是不是在考验我 ... but my monkey is out of control! 我的猴子已失去控制 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 它不断清除我答录机上的留言 Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外 Oh,yeah,I've done that. 哦,是的,我做过这种事 And then he got to the newspaper before I did... 它连续三天在我看报纸前 ...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿 I've never done that. 这我没做过 Last night,I don't know what he did but there were capers everywhere! 昨晚,我不知道他做了什么他到处蹦来蹦去! -She looks exactly like her sister. -I'm saying I see a difference. -她看起来和她姐姐完全一样-我看到不同之处 They're twins. 她们是双胞胎 I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管,菲比是菲比,乌苏拉很火辣 You know how we talk about things? 你知道我们怎么说这种事情? -Let's not do that anymore. -All right. -别再谈论那事了-好吧 -Pheebs,guess who we saw today? -Oh,fun! Okay. -菲比,猜我们今天遇见谁? -哦,好玩的事情!好的 -Liam Neeson. -No. -连恩尼逊-不是 -Morley Safer. -No. -茉莉.塞弗-不是 -The lady who cuts my hair! -This could be a very long game. -剪我头发的女人! -这会是一个很长的游戏 -Your sister,Ursula. -Oh,really? -你姐姐,乌苏拉-哦,真的? -She works at that place.... -Riff's. I know. -她在那儿工作…-瑞菲餐厅,我知道 You do? She said you guys haven't talked in years. 你知道?因为她说你们已多年不说话 So,is she fat? 对,她胖吗? Not from where I was standing. 从我的角度看不会 Where were you standing? 你从什么角度? Pheebs,so you guys just don't get along? 菲比,你们合不来? It's mostly just dumb sister stuff. 这只是姐妹之间的事 Everyone always thought of her as the pretty one. 大家都认为她漂亮 She was the first to walk even though I did it later that same day. 她先学会走路虽然我是在当天稍后学会的 But to my parents,by then it was, "Yeah,what else is new?" 对我爸妈而言那,就已经不新鲜了I'm sorry. I've gotta go. I've got Lamaze class. 菲比,抱歉,我得走了我得去参加心理助产班And I've got earth science, but I'll catch you in gym? 我得去参加地球科学班健身房见了 -ls this just gonna be you and Carol? -Susan will be there too. -就你和卡萝两人去? -不,苏珊也要去 We've got dads,we've got lesbians. The whole parenting team. 那有爸爸,女同志…全部的父母都会到 -lsn't that gonna be weird? -lt might have been at first... -这样不是会很奇怪? -不会的,一开始或许会 ... but now I'm comfortable with it. 现在我已坦然面对 -Ross,that's my jacket. -I know. -罗斯,那是我的外套-我知道

经典电影经典台词

一部电影,一次震撼;一卷胶片,一串记忆;一个人物,一段历程!要么忙着活,要么忙着死。——《肖申克的救赎》 让你难过的事情,有一天,你一定会笑着说出来。---《肖申克的救赎》这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙:慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中:最终你会发现自己不得不依赖他而生存。这就叫体制化。——《肖申克的救赎》 这世界上只有一件东西深深的在你心底,他们摸不到,拿不走,那不是灰色的石头雕成的,那是希望!----《肖申克的救赎》 世界上有一种鸟是关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都沾满了太阳的光辉!希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。—《肖申克的救赎》 世界上有一种鸟是关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都沾满了太阳的光辉!希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。——《肖申克的救赎》 什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。这不叫权利,这叫正义。而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利。----《辛德勒名单》 她不是完美的。你也不是。人们常以为不完美是坏的。实际不完美是好东西,它能让你决定让谁进入你的世界。而两个不完美的组合却是完美的。---《心灵捕手》 生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。---《阿甘正传》人生和电影不同,人生辛苦多了。如果你不出去走走,你就会以为这

就是全世界。—--《天堂电影院》 我希望你没有说谎。我希望在你内心深处真的对我没有一丁点儿感觉。你最好对我一点感觉都没有。因为只要有那么一点点。你将会后悔你什么都没有对我说。我爱你,里昂。------《这个杀手不太冷》You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period如果你有个梦想,就必须捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。——《当幸福来敲门》 面试官:如果一个人连衬衫都没穿就来参加面试........最后我雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想? 史密斯:他穿的裤子一定很棒。———《当幸福来敲门》 绵延的城市中应有尽有,却惟独没有尽头。——《海上钢琴师》 人类,也许是这星球上最神秘的生物,一个充满着疑团的奥秘,他们是谁?从哪儿来?往哪去?怎么确定自以为知道的是什么东西,为何会相信事物?数不尽的没答案的疑问,即使有答案也只会衍生另一个疑问,下一个答案又衍生下一个问题,但最终是否只是同一个问题?同一个答案?---《罗拉快跑》 我们无权选择命运,但我们可以决定面对死亡的方式,只有这样我们才可以像个人一般的被别人追忆。---《角斗士》 有些人能清楚地听到自己内心深处的声音,并以此行事。这些人要么变成了疯子,要么成为传奇。---《燃情岁月》

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Rachel. We're running low on resumes. 瑞秋履历表快用完了 You want a job with Popular Mechanics? 你真想到《大众机械》杂志社上班吗Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, 如果你想要从事机械行业 those are the ones to work for. 那你就算找对地方了 Guys, I'm going for anything here. 各位我什么都得试试 I can't be a waitress anymore. 我不能再当服务生了 I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips. 我是说真的我已厌倦微薄小费 I'm sick of being called "Excuse Me." 我已厌倦顾客不把我当人使唤 Rach, did you proofread these? 瑞秋这些你校对过吗 Yeah. Why? 对有问题吗 Nothing. I'm sure they'll be impressed 没事他们对你高超的 with your excellent "compuper" skills. "电恼"技术定会印象深刻的 Oh, my God! Do you think it's on all of them? 糟了每一份上面都这样吗 No, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few. 没事我肯定富士施乐打印机改掉一些了- Hey, guys. - Hey. -嗨小伙子们 -嗨 Hi, ladies. 嗨姑娘们 Can I get you anything? 需要什么吗 Did you bring the mail? 信件带来了没 - Lots of responses. - Really? -很多回复 -真的吗 Sure, we have scones left! 我们这儿当然还有烤饼 Read them to me. 快念给我听 "Dear Miss Greene: "亲爱的格林小姐 Thank you for your inquiry. "However" 感谢您的申请然而..." - We have apple cinnamon -"Dear Ms. Greene...." -我们有苹果肉桂 -"亲爱的格林小姐" Yeah, yeah! No. 好好不行 - What? - Your Visa bill is huge! -怎么了 -你的信用卡账单不少呀

最适合练口语的经典美剧台词1

1.If a guy is thirty and single, he has standards. If a woman is thirty and single, she has issues. 2.I mean all women in their thirties have issues, single or not. 3.This is like the opposite of funny. (这一点儿也不好笑) 4.Good things can happen in really massive way sometimes. 5.No one wants to be rejected. You gotta know you are not the only one who doesn?t feel wanted. (你要知道你不是唯一一个觉得没人要的) 6.The clothes make the man. (人靠衣装) 7.Some nightmares don?t end once we open our eyes. 8.It has to do with whatever?s going on between you and Blair. 9.Whatever he did, I think you can find a suitable punishment. 10.You are Blair Waldorf, Punishment is your middle name. 11.There?s no such thing as “too awful”between friends. We don?t judge. We can forgive everything. 12.Blair Waldorf headed for a comeback. (重出江湖) 13.I don?t have any dirt on her right now. (我现在没有她什么把柄。) 14.Are you really lecturing me about lying to a parent? (你是在教育我关于向家长 说谎的事吗?) 15.By some cruel twist of fate, I go to N.Y.U. (阴错阳差,我进了纽约大学。) 16.Jenny,save your breath. (省口气吧。) 17.Going behind my back to do sth… 18.N.Y.U is so beneath you. (NYU配不上你。) 19.They third person me. (他们无视我。) 20.Please stop acting like you and I have any kind of relationship. 21.I have a lot to make up for. 22.Going through all that without a father made me realize that I don?t need one. 23.Borrowing without asking is stealing. 24.I can?t believe that you are willing to destroy my relationship with my father because you?re too scared that yours won?t love you for who you really are. 25.Look at her ass. You can crack an egg on it. 26.No matter how far you run, you can never truly escape. 27.You reap what you sow. 28.People don?t kiss because they are upset. People kiss because they have feelings for each other. 29.I?m done crying. (我哭够了。) 30.I take my hat off to you. (我对你感到由衷敬佩。) 31.I?ll take your secret to my grave, but laughter is an uncontrollable bodily response. 32.Spying implies a lock of trust. 33.Things have a way of working out when you least expect it. 34.A man with nothing to live for is capable of anything. 35.The ability to have thoughts and not act on them is what separates man from beast. 36.I gotta limber up for all this bootlicking. (我要去准备拍马屁了。) 37.Everything I do or have ever done is for my children. 38.I can?t wait to see you bleeding on the rack.

老电影大经典对白

老电影10大经典对白 1、“向我开炮!”(《英雄儿女》,王成) 《英雄儿女》是反映抗美援朝的影片。影片中,王成是一名炮兵观察员。在守卫某高地的战斗中,战斗非常激烈,战友们相继牺牲,最后只剩下王成一个人。面对蜂拥而上的敌人,王成喊出惊天动地的豪言壮语:“为了胜利,向我开炮!”随即,抱起爆破筒与敌人同归于尽。王成的原形之一是着名战斗英雄杨根思。在朝鲜战场上,杨根思只身坚守阵地,最后拉响炸药包与敌人同归于尽,壮烈牺牲。杨根思说过一句充满有我无敌豪迈气概的话,“只有我们的勇敢,没有敌人的顽强。” 2、“为了新中国,前进!”(《董存瑞》,董存瑞) 1948年5月25日,我军进攻隆化。当时的隆化中学是主战场之一,敌人在这里修建了很多碉堡工事。为炸毁一座桥型暗堡,19岁的董存瑞用手举起炸药包,舍身炸碉堡,英勇牺牲。据战友回忆,董存瑞牺牲前最后遗言并不是“为了新中国,前进!”从炸药包拉响到爆炸的7至8秒时间里,董存瑞不停地对战友喊,“卧倒!卧倒!快趴下!”“为了新中国,前进!”是电影《董存瑞》的艺术创作。但是,毫无疑问,董存瑞以自己的英雄壮举“喊”出了这句时代的最强音。英雄在最后时刻震撼人心的语句,激励了几代人。 3、“向天空放射三发红色信号弹,让它们照亮祖国的山河。”(《冰山上的来客》,扬排长) 面对洁白冰峰,面对万丈涯谷,面对逝去战友们的音容笑貌,扬排长动情地命令:“向天空放射三发红色信号弹,让它们照亮祖国的山河。”这是影片《冰山上的来客》中最经典的一幕。边防哨所的战士们,肩负着保卫祖国的神圣使命,战斗在异域的高原冰峰,他们的大无畏精神如同冰山上的雪莲一样纯洁高尚,他们的崇高理想信念、浩然正气和英雄主义精神永远值得人们称颂。他们,永远值得人们怀念。 4、“看,这座城市,他,就是瓦尔特。”(《瓦尔特保卫萨拉热窝》,冯·迪特里施) 瓦尔特是前南斯拉夫电影《瓦尔特保卫萨拉热窝》中的英雄人物。七十年代在我国瓦尔特的名字几乎家喻户晓。他是南斯拉夫顽强不屈的民族精神的象征。据说,瓦尔特的原型是南斯拉夫人民的领袖铁托。党卫军上校冯·迪特里施来到萨拉热窝的任务就是抓住瓦尔特,最终他失败了。就在离开这座城市的时候,冯·迪特里施若有所思地望着迷雾中的

美剧字幕翻译

看美剧,除了欣赏剧情,另外一大乐趣就是玩味字幕组的给力翻译。他们的翻译不但能做到信、达、雅, 更能接地气,把美剧剧情和当下国内的热点结合得天衣无缝,充满了吐槽精神,令网友拍案叫绝。下面就来回味下那些与时俱进的神级翻译吧。 So,what do you think? 元芳,你怎么看?——《绿箭侠》 Relax. This place has more jams than a Santana concert. 别怕,这里的信号屏蔽比四六级考场都好。——《尼基塔》 That was a long time ago. 咸丰年的事情了。——《邪恶力量》 You're really not pulling off this dumb-blonde act. 你休想用"很傻很天真"这套糊弄我。——《邪恶力量》

Everything is dust in the wind. 一切都是浮云。——《邪恶力量》 Family doesn't need to stand on ceremony, all right? 一家人不说两家话。——《别对我说谎》 If he gets any nuttier, they're gonna put him on "The View." 他要是再疯点,就能上《焦点访谈》了。——《废柴联盟》 What? Oh you think I'm afraid of you? I'm not afraid of you! 你算毛?你爸是李刚啊!——《IT狂人》 I'll find bliss somewhere else. 此处不留姐,自有留姐处。——《欢乐合唱团》 You should buy it. 心动不如行动啊。——《摩登家庭》

美剧经典台词

People do good deeds for many reasons, but sometimes good deeds have bad consequences. 人们做好事的理由有很多,但有时好事却招致恶果。——《绝望主妇》 I have the one thing that you never will. Her respect. 我拥有你这辈子都得不到的东西,她的尊敬。——《吸血鬼日记》 Too late to turn back now. 现在回头为时已晚。——《绯闻女孩》 Whenever we make mistakes, we need to apologize, and then we need to move on. 只要犯了错,就应该道歉,然后释怀,继续生活。——《绝望主妇》 If you want to make an omelet, you have to break a few eggs. 舍不得孩子套不着狼。——《吸血鬼日记》 Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. 每个童话都需要一个经典大反派。——《神探夏洛克》 Everyone has members of their family that are difficult to deal with. 每个家庭都会有一些比较难对付的一些人。——《为人父母》 Y ou make me happier than I ever thought I could be. If you let me, I’ll spend rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. 你给了我难以想像的幸福。如果你愿意,我愿意用我的一生让你感受到同样的幸福。——《老友记》 Friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else. 真正的朋友就是,当你蒙蔽了所有人的眼睛,也能看穿你真实的样子和心底的痛楚。——《绝望主妇》 Happy to know you still care. 很高兴知道你还会关心我。——《吸血鬼日记》 Right now you're my priority, not business. 现在我的重心是你不是工作.——《绯闻女孩》

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第十六集

真是难以置信已过了半个小时 Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 如果这是卡通片 If this was a cartoon, 我看你都该跟火腿一个样了 you'd look like a ham right about now. -侍者在那嗨小姐 -是菲比 - There's the waitress. Hello, miss! - It's Phoebe! 你们就点这些吗 Okay, will that be all? 等等你来这儿干什么 Wait. What are you doing here? 我本来在那然后你叫 "嗨小姐" I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." 所以我就过来了 So I'm here. 不你怎么会在这儿工作 No, how come you're working here? 因为这离我的住处很近 Because it's close to where I live, 而且围裙也很漂亮 and the aprons are cute. -可以重来吗 -好的我到那边去 - Can we start over? - Okay, I'm gonna be over here.

我叫不准他是在考验我还只是有样学样 I don't know whether he's testing me...or just acting out, 但我的猴子已经失控了 ... but my monkey is out of control! 他不断清除我答录机上的留言 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 应该是个意外 Supposedly by accident. 是啊我做过这种事 Oh, yeah, I've done that. 然后他连续三天赶在我看报纸前 And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did, 在猜字游戏上尿尿 ...and peed all over the crossword! 这我没做过 I've never done that. 行了现在看着她你敢说 All right, now look at her and tell me 她跟她姐姐长得不是一模一样吗 she doesn’t look exactly like her sister. 我看到不同之处 I'm saying I see a difference. 她们是双胞胎 They're twins.

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

无人之地 -第1季第1集-字幕-对白-纯英文-看美剧学英语-打印-word版

Comrades! We'll leave in 5 minutes, OK? - Ok. - Come on, hurry up! Come on, get ready, we're going, comrade. Come here! Open up the truck now. Bring him, bring him. Sit down, don't move! Give him some water. Ok, enough, enough. Please... I need help. My name is Antoine Habert. Are you with the YPJ? - I need help-- - Shut up! Sit down! 第一季第一集 Why didn't you wake me up when you got home? - I tried. - Liar. - I missed you. - How was your flight? It was crosswind on landing, so I tapped a little hard. You got scolded? The Captain said the feminists had struck again. Very funny. No, no, this isn't allowed. I need to be in good shape for the meeting. Yes but, I prefer the traditional method. You know what? We will do the modern now

经典美剧台词

It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found. 只有在这种神秘的爱情方程中,才能找到逻辑或原由来。 You need to believe that someting extraordinary is possible...... 你需要去相信,生命中有些特别的东西,是可能存在的…… Maybe the part that knows the waking fron the dream maybe isn t here(brain)maybe it s here( heart) . 可能从梦幻中醒来的部分,不是在脑海里,而是在心上。 ——《A Beautiful Mind美丽心灵》 In memory, love lives forever.My darling I’m waiting for you.爱在记忆里永生,亲爱的我在这里等你。 New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire. 初恋的人们心存紧张并满怀柔情,但却可以抵御一切——只因为心如烈火! Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals during peace. 战火硝烟中的背叛与我们在太平盛世中的背叛相较而言,就天真单纯得多了! ——《The English Patient英国病人》 Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.人一生中出人头地的机会不多,一旦有了一定要抓住机会! If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.如果你想活着,你需要培养一种坚强的精神态度。 ——《Avatar阿凡达》 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。 Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it’s called the present (the gift). 昨天是历史,明天是谜团,只有今天是天赐的礼物。 I'm sorry things didn’t work out...It’s just what it’s meant to be.Paul,forget everything else,your destiny still awaits.天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。 ——《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊猫》 I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life in peace. 我很骄傲能与你们每个人共同服役,你们有权享受永远的快乐的和平生活。 ——《Band of Brothers兄弟连》 Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland‘s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free.回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 It‘s all for nothing if you don‘t have freedom.如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 ——《Braveheart勇敢的心》

老友记(六人行)中英文双字幕下载地址

老友记(六人行)中英文双字幕下载地址第一季 http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/Friends2/1_01ItAllBegan.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_02TheSonogramAtTheEnd.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_03TheThumb.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_04GeorgeStephanopoulos.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_05TheEastGermanLaundryDetergent.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_06TheButt.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_07TheBlackout.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_08NanaDiesTwice.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_09TheUnderdogGetsAway.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_10TheMonkey.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_11MrsBing.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_12TheDozenLasagnas.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_13TheBoobies.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_14TheCandyHearts.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_15TheStonedGuy.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_16TheTwoParts1.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_17TheTwoParts2.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_18AllThePoker.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_19TheMonkeyGetsAway.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_20TheEvilOrthodontist.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_21FakeMonica.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_22TheIckFactor.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_23TheBirth.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_24RachelFindsOut.mkv 第二季 http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_01Ross%27sNewGirlfirend.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_02TheBreastMilk.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_03HecklesDies.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_04Phoebe%27sHusband.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_05FiveSteaksAndAnEggplant.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_06TheBabyOnTheBus.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_07RossFindsOut.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_08TheList.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_09Phoebe%27sDad.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_10Russ.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_11TheLesbianWedding.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_12TheSuperbowlPart1.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_13TheSuperbowlPart2.mkv

美剧经典台词

美剧经典台词 1. For the truly wronged ,real satisfaction can only be found in one of two places: absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication.对真正的受害者而言,真正的满足只能通过两证方式实现,彻底的宽恕,或者用死亡洗脱罪孽。 2. One by one, the guilty will pay.恶有恶报,终将付出代价。 2.Nothing ever gose exactly as you expect and a mistakes are life and death, collateral damage is inescapable.世事往往不遂人愿,走错一步攸关生死,殃及池鱼在所难免。 3.Our past defines who we are.我们的过去造就了我们的现在。

4..Trust is difficult thing, whether it's finding the right people to trust or trusting the right people will do the wrong thing. But trusting your heart is the riskiest thing of all. In the end the only person we can truly trust , is ourself.信任来之不易,无论是找到值得你信任的人,还是相信就连他们也会背叛你。但是相信你自己的心,却是最冒险的事情。最终,真正能信任的人,只是我们自己。 5.The greatest weapon anyone can use against us is our mind, by preying on the doubts and uncertainties that already lurk there. Are we true to ourself or do we live for the expectations of others? And if we are open and honest,can we ever truly be loved? Can we find the courage to release our deepest secrets? or in the end, are we unknowable even to ourself? 外人对抗我们最有力的武器是我们自己的心,通过那些潜藏的疑问和杂念慢慢 侵蚀我们的内心。我们对自己坦诚么?又或者我们只是为别人的期望而活着。 如果我们坦诚相待,我们就能收获爱情么?我们有勇气说出心灵深处的秘密 么?或者到最终,我们都茫然不知即便是对我们自己? 6.In revenge, as in life, ever action has equal and opposite reaction. In the end , the guilty always fa;ll. 复仇,和生活中一样,每一举动都由正面或反面的结果。但最后,正义终将战 胜邪恶。 7.never underestimate the power of guilt, it compels people to some pretty remarkable place . 永远都不要低估内疚的力量,它会将人逼至意想不到的境地。 8.Appearances can be deceiving ,can't they ? And you've practically made it an art form .Ever time i smile at you across a room or we run into each other at the luncheon, or i o welcome you into my home. Let that smile be a reminder of just how much i despise you . And that

相关文档
最新文档