餐饮服务英语对话43351

餐饮服务英语对话43351
餐饮服务英语对话43351

首先请尝试完成学习情境1:餐饮服务。为了方便你掌握本学习情境内容,我们又将本学习情境分为六个子学习情境及其具体的任务:

Model 1:

Table Reservation 用餐预订服务

Model 2:

Receiving the Guest in the Restaurant 接待客人用餐

Model 3:

Taking orders 点菜

Model 4

Serving Dishes 上菜

Model 5

Serving at the Coffee Bar 咖啡吧服务

Model 6

Pay the bill 付账

Model 1:Table Reservation 用餐预订服务

技能要点

*1. When the guests ask you to reserve for him ,you must pay mor attention to ask him to the table or private room.

当客人要求你为他订餐时,要注意询问他是要订餐台还是要包间。

*2. Ask the guest about the information of the table reservation:

从客人那里获得下列用餐信息:

The number of the persons. Atable in the lobby or a private room is needed by the guests. The demands for the table or the private room. The time of arrival. Under whose name the reservation is made. The contact telephone number or the room number.

就餐人数;客人需订餐厅大堂的餐台还是包间;对餐台还是包间的要求;到达时间;以谁的名字订餐;联系电话号码或房号。

*3. Confirm.

确认。

*4. Express your expectation to the guests.

表达对客人的期盼。

用餐预订行业实用句

*1. 查看座位

Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you.

请稍等,我来为您查查是否有空位。

*2. 座位已满

I’m afraid we’re fully booked for that time.

恐怕那个时间餐位已经订满了。

*3. 变更时间

Is it possible for you to change the time?

您是否可以换个时间呢?

*4. 座位选择

Would you like a table in the hall or in a private room?

您是喜欢大厅的餐台还是包间呢?

*5 预订押金

A deposit of $30 is required to secure your booking.

为了确保您的预订,您需要交30美元的押金。

*6. 桌位要求

And can I stand a chance of getting a table by the window?

您可以为我留一张靠窗的桌位吗?

*7. 询问要求

And special requirement?

有什么特别要求吗?

*8. 营业时间

I’m sorry, we’re not open on Saturdays.

对不起,我们周六不营业。

*9. 预订已满

I’m afraid that table is reserved for 8 p.m.

恐怕那张桌晚上8点已经预订了。

1.1⑴Table Reservation 餐桌预订

实用对话(Practical Dialogues)

Mr. Smith wants to have the dinner with his friends tonight. So he called the Lianhua Rustaurant to order. He wanted to reserve a table. Wang Bin, the reservation clerk answered him.

C=Caller打电话询问的客人

W=Waiter 服务生

C: Hello. Is this Lianhua Rustaurant?

你好,是莲花酒家吗?

W: Yes. May I help you?

是的,需要我效劳吗?

C: Yes, I’d like to reserve a table for tonight, please.

我想预定今晚的座位。

W: Certaintly, sir. For how many people, Please?

好的,请问共有几位?

C: Six.

六位。

W: At what time can we expect you?

请问几点光临?

C: Oh, at 7:00 tonight.

噢,今晚七点。

W: Would you like a table in the main restaurant or in a private room,sir?

先生,请问您想订大厅还是包房呢?

C: The main restaurant will be fine.

大厅的席位就可以了。

W: Certainly, sir. A table for six at 7 tonight. May I have your name and telephone number, please?

好的,今晚七点钟,六个人的餐桌。可以告诉我您的姓名和电话吗?

C: Sure. It’s John Smith and my number is 5959 7900.

当然可以。我叫约翰.史密斯,电话号码是5959 7900.

W: Thank you very much, Mr. Smith. My name is Wang Bin and we look forword to seeing you.

史密斯先生,非常感谢您。我叫王斌,非常期待您的光临。

C: See you tonight. Goodbye.

晚上见。

W: Goodbye.

再见。

1.1⑵A Private Room Reservation包厢预订

实用对话(P ractical Dialogues)

Mr. Smith will have the dinner with his customers. He called the China Hotel in Guizhou to reserve the private room.

C=Customers 顾客

W=Waiter 服务生

W: Hello! China Hotel in Guizhou. (This is ) Miss. Lily speaking.Can I help you?

您好,贵州中国大酒家。我是李莉,需要订餐吗?

C: Yes. Do you have any vacant seats this afternoon?

下午有没有位?

W: Yes, .there’re still some available. Are you ready for a reservation?

还有。要马上订位吗?

C: May I have a private room?

我想订个包房。

W: Yes. I’ll arrange that for you in time. Your name, please?

行。我给您安排。您贵姓?

C: John Smith.

约翰史密斯。

W: Mr. Smith, how many guests are there in total?

史密斯先生,有多少客人?

C: Five.

五位。

W: And then, when are you coming?

什么时候来就餐呢?

C: At 7 o’clock this afternoon. Is it OK?

今天下午7点,行吧?

W: OK. Do you need any special service?

行。要不要特别的服务?

C: what do you mean by special service?

什么是“特别服务”呢?

W: I mean for veggie lovers or something the like.

比如说吃素的,或其他什么要求的。

C: Oh, I see. I’d like it. My guests are all vegetarians.

喔,可以,我喜欢。我朋友都吃素食。

实用词汇和术语

Model 2:Receiving the Guest in the Restaurant 接待客人用餐

技能要点

*1. Ask the guests if they have a reservation or not. If “yes”, lead them to the booded table. If “no”, ask them the number of people, and escort them to choose a table that fits them.

问清有否预留座位。如果有,领位到预订的餐台;如果没有,询问有几位,然后引领为人挑选合适的餐台。。

*2. When the guests are going to seat, arrange them take their seats as soon as possible. Pour the tea or some drinks immediately. Lead to the guest to the toilet. And ask them wait a moment..

入座时,安排客人尽快就座,并及时安排茶水或是饮料,引领客人上洗手间,或稍待休息,准备就餐。

*3. After the guests are seated, give them the menu.a

在客人坐定后,才上菜单。

接待客人用餐行业实用句

*1. 问侯客人

Good evening, sir. Welcome to our restaurant.

先生,晚上好,欢迎光临本餐厅。

*2. 祝福用语

Have a good evening.

祝您有个愉快的夜晚。

*3. 等待用语

Now would you please take a seat and wait over there?

您先在那边坐下来等好吗?

*4. 指导宾客

We have a window table reserved for you.

我们为您保留了一张窗边的桌子。

*5. 建议换桌

What about the one that is futher back but still offers a view of the lake?

有靠后一点儿的一张桌子,还能欣赏到湖上的景色,行不行?

*6. 耐心等候

We can seat you in ten minute or so.

我们可以在十分钟左右给您安排座位。

*7. 安排宾客

We can seat you very soon.

我们会安排您入座。

*8. 儿童服务

Would you like a high chair for your child?

要不要给您的孩子拿一张高椅呢?

*9. 座位太挤

Would you mind moving over a little?

您介意移过去一点吗?

1.2 ⑴Receiving the Guest with a Reservation 接待有预订的客人

实用对话(P ractical Dialogues)

Betty have reserved the table. Now she and her friend went to the restaurant. The host received

them.

W=Waiter

C=Mr.Smith

W: Good evening. How are you today?

晚上好。您今天好吗?

C: Not bad, thank you.

很好,谢谢你!

W: Do you have a reservation?

请问您有预定座位吗?

C: Yes, we do. A reservation for two under Smith.

有,我们有订位。是以史密斯的名字订的,两个座位。

W: Just a moment, please… Here it is 7:00 p.m. Betty Smith, two, non-smoking.

请稍等一下。----有的,在这儿,晚上7:00,贝蒂-史密斯,两个人,不抽烟。

C: :That’s us.

是我们,没错。

W: Right this way, please.

这边请。

1.2 ⑵Receiving the Guest without a Reservation接待没有预订的客人

实用对话(Practical Dialogues)

Mr.White and his wife went to the restaurant to have the dinner. But they have no reservation. The waiter receiving them and escort them to choose the table that fits them.

W=Waiter

B=Bake

W: Good evening, sir and madam. Welcome to our restaurant. Do you have a reservation,sir?

晚上好,先生、夫人。欢迎到我们酒店。有预定吗?

B: I’m afraid I haven’t. Do you have a table for two?

没有。有双人桌吗?

W: I’m sorry to say that we haven’t got any vacant seat at present. Would you ple ase wait in the lounge for about five minutes? I’ll seat you if the table is ready.

对不起,目前我们没有空的。请在休息室等大约5分钟好吗?桌子准备好了我就安排你们。

B: It sounds nice. Nancy, let’s go to the lounge then.

好吧,南希,我们去休息室。

(Five minutes later)

(5分钟后)

W: I am sorry to have kept you waiting, sir and madam. Now we have a table for you. Would you step this way, please?

对不起,让你们久等了,先生、夫人。现在为你们准备了一张桌子,请这边走好吗?B: May we sit there a table by the window?

我们可以要窗口的那张桌子吗?

W: Oh, that table has been reserced.

噢,那张桌子已经有人了。

B: It’s a pity.

真遗憾。

W: Well, the table in the concer is quite good. It’s near the band platform. There will be a performance during the meal time. You could enjoy it comfortably.

哦,角落的那张桌子很好。靠近乐队平台,在进餐时有演出,你们可以愉快地欣赏。B: OK. I’ll listen to you.

好的,就听你的。

W: Have you anything on mind for what drinks yu are going to have tonight?

今晚您想喝点什么?

B: Green tea, please.

请拿杯绿茶吧!

W: I’ll bring them to you right away.

我一会就拿来。

1.2 ⑶Change the Table on Guest’s Request 根据客人要求,更换餐桌

实用对话(Practical Dialogues)

Li Ming and his friends arrived the restaurant, but they did not like the table they reserved, they asked the waiter to change the table for them.

W=Waiter

L=Li Ming

W: How many, please?

请问几个人?

L: Two.

两人。

W: Where would you like to sit?

你们想要个什么位子?

L: We would like a table by the window so that we can enjoy the view of the lake.

我们想要个靠窗的餐桌,这样我们可以欣赏湖边的景色。

W: I’m sorry, sir. The window tables have all been taken. What about one that is further back but still offers a view of the lake?

很抱歉,靠窗的桌子都有人了。还有一个靠后一点,但仍能观看湖边风光的座位怎么样?L: That’s fine if that is what you’ve got.

如果就那么一张桌子了,那也行。

W: Thank you. Would you follow me, please? This is your table. It’s number 14 and your waiter will be with you right away.

谢谢你。请跟我来好吗?这是你们的桌子。14号。服务员马上会过来。

Another W: Your iced water..

你们的冰水。

L: Thank you.

谢谢。

Model 3:Taking orders 点菜

技能要点

*1. The order of the wetern dishes begins from the host or hostess generally. If the host wants the guests order by themselves, begins from the first guest(by the right to the host or hostess). Usually, men order for the women. The ladies don’t order.

西餐点餐的顺序一般从主人或者女主人开始。如主人示意请宾客分别点菜,则从主宾(主宾一般坐在男主人或女主人的右边)开始。一般男生为女士点菜,女士不直接接受点菜。*2. Receiving the order begins from counterclockwise. And remember the cover code of the guest.

So the waiters can serve the dishes correctly.

接受点菜一般按逆时针方向进行,并记下点菜客人的餐位编号(Cover Code),这样传菜员就可以根据编号准确传菜。

*3. Pay more attention to asking the guest about his demands in detail of the order when you take the order. So the chef can cook by his demand.

在接受点菜时,必须问清客人的需求,以便厨师按客人的口味进行烹饪。

*4. After ordered the food or beverage, the waiter should read the meal the guest oreded one by one.

当客人点完食物或饮料后,点菜员要一道一道地报点他们点的菜。

点餐实用句

*1. 主动服务

Shall I make a recommendation?

需要我推荐吗?

*2. 建议顾客

How about something to drink?

来点饮料怎么样?

*3. 续杯提醒

Does that come with refills?

可以续杯吗?

*4. 准备点菜

Are you ready to order now, sir?

先生您准备点菜了吗?

*5. 开始点菜

I’d like to try the chicken, please.

我想试试鸡肉。

*6. 推荐菜肴

Why not try the roast pork?

干嘛不试试烤猪肉?

*7. 询问菜单

Is there a set menu for lunch?

有午餐的套饭菜单吗?

8. 特色菜推荐

It’s the speciality of our restaurant.

这是我们餐厅的特色菜。

*9. 时间说明

Your dish takes ten minutes to prepare.

您的菜需要十分钟准备。

*10. 后续服务

What will you have to follow the soup?

喝完了汤,您要吃什么?

*11. 询问客人的口味

Would you like it rare,medium, or well-done?

您喜欢煮得生一点儿,中等程度,还是老一点儿?

*12. 表示抱歉

I’m sorry, there are no chops left.

很抱歉,没有排骨了。

*13. 表示喜好

I have to avoid food containing fat.

我必须避免含油脂的食物。

*14. 提供餐类

We have both buffet-style and a la carte dishes, which would you preper?

我们有自助式和点菜式,您喜欢哪一种?

*15. 今日特色

Do you have today’s chef’s dish?

今日有推荐菜吗?

1.3 ⑴Take Breakfast order点早餐

实用对话(Practical Dialogues)

Mr. Brown, comes to the Chinese restaurant to have the breakfast. They have the Chinese breakfast pleasantly.

W=Waitress

B=George Brown, a guest

W: Good morning , welcome to our restaurant.

您早!欢迎你们来的我们餐厅。

B: Good morning.

早上好。

W: Please choose whichever table you like.

请随便坐。

B: OK. Thank you.

好的,谢谢。

W: What would you like to order?

您要点什么?

B: We’d like to try some Chinses snacks.

我们想尝一尝中式小吃。

W: Here is the menu.

给您菜单。

B: Bun? What’s a bun?

馒头?“馒头”是什么?

W: It’s a kink of steamed bread, and it’s very popular in China.

这是一种蒸的“面包”,在中国很受欢迎。

B: We’ll have four little buns. We had some dumping yesterday. OK, sweet dumplings today. We want two bowls of sweet dumplings and two bowls of Huaxi Beef rice noodles as well.

我们要四个小馒头。昨天我们吃过饺子了,好,今天吃汤圆,我们要两碗汤圆,还有两碗花溪牛肉粉。

W: Which would you prefer, milk or soybean milk?

请问你们要牛奶还是豆浆?

B: Two glasses of soybean milk. That’s all.

两杯豆浆。就这些。

W: I’ll repeat the order: four little buns, two bowls of sweet dumplings, two bowls of Huaxi beef rice noodles, and two glasses of soybean milk as well. Is that right?

我重复一下您点的东西:四个小馒头、两碗汤圆、两碗花溪牛肉粉,还有两杯豆浆。是

这样吗?

B: Right.

是这样。

W: Please wait a moment. Your order will be here soon.

请稍等,您的餐点马上送到。

W: Here is your order: little buns, sweet dumplings, Huaxi beef rice noodles and soybean milk. Please enjoy them.

这是您的餐点:馒头、汤圆、花溪牛肉粉和豆浆。请慢用。

1.3 ⑵Taking a la Cart Orders for Chinese Food 中餐点餐服务

实用对话(Practical Dialogues)

Abrahan Jones and his friens want to try some Chinese food. This evening, they come to the restaurant they reserved, taste the delicious Chinese food. And try the Chinese chopsticks.

W=Waitress

H=Hostess

J=Abrahan Jones

H: Welcome to our restaurant. Have you made a reservation?

欢迎来的我们酒店。您有预订吗?

J: Yes, we have. Under the name of Abrahan Jones.

有,以Abrahan Jones 的名字订的。

H: OK. I’ll show you to your table. This way, please. This is your table. Will this table be all right?

好的,我带您到您的餐台去,请这边走。这是您的餐台,可以吗?

J: Very good.

很好。

W: Take your seat, please.

您请坐。

W: Good morning., everyone. First, what woul you like to drink?

早上好,先来什么茶水?

J: Maojian.

毛尖。

W: Here you are. This is our mean.

您请。这是菜单。

W: Are you ready to order?

可以点菜了吗?

J: Yes. We want to eat Chinese food. But we don’t know how to order. Could you recommend some special Chinses dishes, please?

可以了。我们想吃中国菜,但我们不知怎样点。你可以为我们推荐一些有特色的中国菜吗?

W: Certainly! Which dishes would you like, light, heavy, original or spicy and hot?

当然可以!你们喜欢哪一种菜,清淡可口,味重香浓,还是麻辣浓香?

J: We want to try all of them.

我们都想尝尝。

W: Fried Mandarin fish in squirrel shape, Dongpo pork, sugar candy lotus seeds, fried prawns with pepper salt, and roast Beijing duck.

松鼠鳜鱼、东坡肉、冰糖湘莲、椒盐炸明虾、北京烤鸭。

J: Thank you very much! They sound great and interesting. We’d like to have a roast Beijing duck, fried Mandarin fish in squirrel shape, sugar candy lotus, and fried garlic sauce and stir fried gourd with garlic.

非常感谢!它们听起来很特别很有趣。我们要一只北京烤鸭、松鼠鳜鱼、冰糖湘莲和椒盐炸明虾。还要两个蔬菜,鱼香茄子和芙蓉炒丝瓜。

W: What would you like to drink?

您喝点什么?

J: We want to try some Chinese beer.

我们想尝尝中国啤酒。

W: How about Waterfall beer? It’s very popular here.

瀑布啤酒怎样?这种啤酒在我们这很受欢迎。

J: We’ll take it.

就要它吧!

W: Anything else, sir?

先生,您还要点别的吗?

J: No, thank you! That’s all for now.

谢谢!先点这些。

W: Shall I bring you chopsticks or knives and forks?

你们要筷子还是刀叉?

J: We’d like to use chopsticks.

要筷子。

W: Here are your last dishes. Please enjoy.

这是最后的一道菜,请慢用。

1.3 ⑶ Taking a la cart Orders for Western Food西餐点菜服务

实用对话(Practical Dialogues)

Tom Jones wants to taste western food this evening. He comes to a restaurant to have a western dinner. But he has no reservation. The hostess receives him.

W=Waitress

H=Hostess

J=Tom Jones

H: Good evening. Welcome to our restaurant. Have you made a reservation?

晚上好,欢迎到我们餐厅来,请问您有预订吗?

J: No, we haven’t.

没有。

H: Three people?

是三位吗?

J: Right.

是的。

H: This way, please. How is this table?

这边请。这张餐厅怎么样?

J: It’s fine.

很好。

H: Thank you. Take your seat, please.

谢谢。请坐。

W: Good evening. May I take your order now?

晚上好,可以点餐了吗?

J: For an appetizer, smoked salmon.

来一道开胃菜,熏三文鱼。

W: And, for the main course?

请问要什么主菜?

J: Two T-Bone Steaks and a rump steak.

两份T 骨牛排,一份牛腿排。

W: How would you like your steak done?

牛排要几分熟?

J: Medium- well. And we’d like three large salads and three hamburgers.

七分熟。我们还有三大份色拉和汉堡。

W: What kink of dressing?

要哪种酱汁?

J: French and thousand island.

法式酱和千岛酱。

W: Would you like some vegetables?

要些蔬菜吗?

J: The curried vegetables.

咖喱蔬菜。

W: What soup would you like?

要什么汤?

J: Fish soup, French style.

法式鱼汤。

W: Anything for dessert?

需要甜点吗?

J: Vanilla ice cream for all.

每人一份香草冰激凌。

W: Anything else?

还需要别的吗?

J: No, I’m afraid that’s all.

不,已经足够了。

实用词汇:

Model 4:Serving Dishes 上菜

技能要点

*1. After the guests almost have arrived, you can ask them politely: “ Excuses me, may I serve you?”

客人基本到齐后礼貌询问是否可以上菜“打扰一下,请问可以上菜了吗?”

*2. Before serving dishes, called the correct names of the dish. “Hello, this is ……,please enjoy!”If the dish is the speciality, you should give the induction and illustration.

上菜品前,清晰正确报出菜名,“您好,这是……,请慢用!”如为特色菜,应做出相应的介绍和说明。

*3. If the guests need divide the dishes, at first, you should ask them: “would you need to divide your dishes?”

如果需要分菜,先询问客人“请问是否需要分菜?”

*4. After serving the last dish, you shoul be in a wisper to tell the guests: “This is the complete course.”

当上最后一道菜时,低声告诉客人“您好,菜已上齐!”

上菜行业实用句

*1. 询问菜肴

Here’s the afried shelled shrimp. (Is it)yours?

这是油泡虾仁,是您的吗?

*2. 介绍菜肴

This one is called triple crown.

这菜叫三及第。

*3. 顾客催促

Would you hurry up?

能不能快一点啊?

*4. 询问口感

Did you enjoy your meal?

这菜吃起来还和您的胃口吗?

*5. 询问摆放位置

Your fried peanuts, sir. Where shall I put it?

先生,这是您要的花生米。您看放哪儿好?

*6. 上汤

Shall I put the soup in the middle of the table?

我把汤放在桌子中央,好吗?

*7. 慢慢享用

Take your time and enjoy it.

您慢慢享用吧。

*8. 上菜提醒

Watch out for the plate. It’s a little hot.

请小心盘子,有点烫。

*9. 延迟上菜

Please hold the food, we still have one friend coming.

请稍后上菜,我们还有一个朋友没到。

*10. 上菜次序

The Chinese way is to serve the soup frist and then the food; if you like, we’ll bring you the food frist.

按中国的方式,是先上汤再上菜;如果您喜欢,我们可以先上菜再上汤。

*11. 表示抱歉

I’m really sorry about that, I’ll tell the chef to hurry.

真的很抱歉,我会叫厨师快一点儿。

*12. 上菜完毕

This is the complete course. There is dessert to follow.

全部的菜已经上齐了,接下来还有点心。

1.4 ⑴Serving the Chinese Banquet 中餐用餐服务

实用对话(Practical Dialogues)

Juan Zi, a guest from the Amercia, would have to taste the roast Beijing duck China, dumpling features gourmet,and so on. She goes to the Chinese Restaurant to have a abundance of the Chinese food.

W=Waiter

J=Juan Zi

W: Your roast Beijing Duck.

您的北京烤鸭来了。

J: Ah, it looks good. Can you tell me how to eat it?

啊,看起来真好。告诉我怎么吃行吗?

W: Yes, please wrap the Beijing duck in the pancake with the spring onion and the sweet bean sauce. You’ll find the tast’s better.

行,请用葱和甜面酱酱北京烤鸭包在煎饼里。您会发现味道更好。

J: I’ll have a try. (Tastes) Hm, good indeed.

我试试。嗯,果然不错。

W: Your fried shrimp balls.

您的炸虾球到了。

J: Shrimp! Are you sure there’s a shrimp inside? It doesn’t look like it!

虾!你确信里边会有虾吗?看上去不像虾。

W: Please have a try, madam. And you’ll see the shrimp.

您先尝一口试试,您会看到虾的。

J: Hm, what’s the seasoning made from?

嗯,佐料是什么做的?

W: It’s mixture of pepper and various spices. It should be sprinkled on your food.

是由胡椒和各种香料混合而成的。这种调料应撒在您的食物上。

J: I see. Thanks.

知道了,谢谢。

W: Your shark’s fin soup, madam. May I serve you?

我可以上您的鱼翅汤了吗??

J: Yes, please.

请吧。

W: This is the complete course. There is the dessert to follow.

这是全部的菜了,接下来是甜点。

(After ten minutes, he brings the dessert.)

(十分钟后,甜点到了。)

This is your dumplings. Please put a little vinegar on the plate and dip them into it before eating.

这是您的饺子。请在盘子上倒点醋,浸一浸再吃,

J: OK. It’s really delicious.

好的,味道真不错。

W: Would you like something else to drink?

您想喝些什么吗?

J: No, I think that’s enough for me. Thank you for your service.

不用了。我想已经够我吃的了。谢谢你的服务。

W: You’re welcome, madam. Please enjoy your meal.

不客气,女士。请慢慢享用。

1.4 ⑵Serving the Western dinner西餐服务

实用对话(Practical Dialogues)

Mr. Xiang and his frieds , want to have a Sirlion Steat. They go to a western restaurant to have lunch.

W=Waiter

X=Mr. Xiang

W: Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to our restaurant.

您好,先生。欢迎你来到我们餐馆。

X: Good afternoon.

你好。

W: May I show you our lunch menu?

酒店英语情景对话精编版

日常用语(句子): 酒店常用英语 Restaurant 酒店里面的称为餐厅,酒店外的可以叫饭馆或者餐馆都可以 B&B 家庭式酒店 Boutique hotel 精品酒店 Resort 度假村 King-size 特大号床 Queen-size 大号床 Twin beds 双床房 Single bed 单床房 Double room 双人间 Single room 单人间 Suite 套房 Studio suite 公寓套房 Adjoining room 相邻房 Connecting room 连通房 Executive Floor 行政楼层 Bellboy 行李员 Concierge 礼宾 Receptionist 前台接待 Reception/Front desk 前台 Coach 旅游大巴 Reservation 预订(不是预定) Doorman 门房门童 Housekeeping staff 客房清洁人员 Room service 客房服务,有时特指客房送餐服务 Ground 花园 Tip 小费 Service charge 服务费 Turn down 开夜床服务(指的是傍晚的时候再次整理房间,使客人晚上睡的舒服) Executive room 商务房 Shuttle bus 班车 Do Not Disturb Sign /DND sign请勿打扰牌 Please Make Up sign /PMU sign 请收拾房间牌 check-out 退房 check-in 登记入住 lobby 大堂 Owner response: 业主回复 基本信息 23.May I have your name, please? 请问您贵姓? 10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out? 请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房? 59.What time do you expect to arrive, Sir? 请问大概什么时候到酒店,先生? 46.What time will the guest be arriving? 客人大概什么到达酒店? 11.How long will you stay in our hotel? 请问您打算逗留多长时间? 36.Could you h old the line, please? I’ll check our room availabilities for those days. 麻烦请您稍等,我们查询那段时间的房态。 37.Just a minute, please I’ll check our booking situation. 麻烦请您稍等,我需要查询我们的房态。 73.Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you. 麻烦请您稍等,我查询能否可以提供给您。 41.Could you hold on for a moment please? I’ll check our reservation record. 麻烦请您稍等,让我查询我们的预订纪录。 72.How many people are there in your party? 与您同行有多少人? 50.I’ll arrive one day early. Is that OK? 我那天早点到,可以吗?

餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话

餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话 【篇一】餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话 A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 B:I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please. 煎的。 A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B:No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,充足了。谢谢。 【篇二】餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话 A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。 B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。 A: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗? B: Here you are. 给您。 A:What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的? B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。 A:We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

餐饮行业服务业英语口语大全—餐厅常用语

餐饮行业服务业英语口 语大全—餐厅常用语 This model paper was revised by LINDA on December 15, 2012.

1、What kind of food do you like 你喜欢哪一种菜 2、Do you like chinese food 你喜欢中国菜吗 3、What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American你喜欢吃什么菜,中式的还是美式的 4、Would you tell me the where the Chinese restaurant is 请你告诉我中国餐馆在哪里 5、Do you know where I can get a quick snack 你知道哪里有快餐可吃 6、What would you have dinner你要吃什么 7、What would you like order你要点些什么菜

8、Have you order yet你点过菜了吗 9、No ,not yet. I am waiting for a friend.I will order later.还没有,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点。 10、What would you recommend请你推荐一些好菜好吗 11、What's your today's special今天的特色菜是什么 12、I would like have something simple.我想吃些简单的东西。 13、What will you have for dessert你喜欢吃点什么点心 14、We are in a hurry.我们要赶时间。 15、Please rush your order.我们点的菜请快送来。 16、The beefsteak is very good today.今天的牛排很不错。 17、I will take the beefsteak.我就要份牛排。

最实用的餐饮英语口语大全

I Explanation(10) 1,Table service餐桌服务.客人坐在餐桌旁,有服务员为其提供服务的一种服务形式. 2,Cuisine:菜系.取自于法语,在英语中用来指某一特定的烹饪体系.如中国菜为Chinese Cuisine. ⅡWords 15分 餐饮部经理:Food and Beverage Manager,酒精炉Chafing Dish 特色烹调Regional Cooking中国白酒Spirit葡萄汽酒Sparkling Wine ⅢTranslate the fowling sentences into Chinese or English. (一)汉译英25分 1,您愿意坐在哪儿 Where would you like to sit 2,我想要柠檬茶. 1 would like tea with a slice of lemon,please. 3,我们各付各的 Let's go Dutch. 4,请问您对用餐还满意吗 Is everything all right with your meal 5,对不起,女士,您能告诉我您的房号并出示您的房卡吗 Excuse me.madam.May l have your room card (二)英译汉10分 1,Thank you very much.Have a nice evening. 非常感谢,祝您有个愉快的夜晚. 2,I'm sorry,sir,We do not have a table free now.Would you like to have a drink in the bar We shall call you as soon as possible 对不起,先生.我们现在没有空餐桌,请您在酒吧稍等一下,好吗一有空 桌子我们就马上通知您. ⅣAnswer the following question in English.(20分) 中国的八大菜系是什么 Shandong Cuisine;Sichuan Cuisine;Guangdong Cuisine;Fujian Cuisine;Jiangsu Cuisine;Zhejiang Cuisine;Hunan cuisine;Anhui Cuisine 2,中餐的烹调方法有哪些 烘焙bake 煮boil 闷炖braise 炸deep fry 煎fry 炒fry 烟熏smoke 清蒸steam 烩stew 烘烤roast V please introduce your Chinese restaurant to your guest.(10分) 餐厅服务英语口语竞赛试题(B) I Explanation(10) Banquet--宴会.宴会为多人准备的正式用餐形式.通常伴有致词和一定的 仪式. Self-service自助服务.有客人们自己从食品台上取事物的一种餐厅服务. ⅡTranslate the follwing Words into English(15分) 中餐厅Chinese Restaurant 筷子Chopsticks 芹菜Celery 鲈鱼Perch 免税商店Duty Free Shop ⅢTranslate he following sentences into Chinese or English. i汉译英(25分)

酒店英语情景对话

酒店英语情景对话;唤醒服务 句型: 1.I'm going to Tianjln early tomorrow morning. 我明天一大早要去天津。 2.So I would like to request an early morning call. 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。 3.At what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning? 您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您? 4.But I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Tianjin by 10 o'clock.但我是10点钟必须赶到天津花园宾馆会议室。 5.That means that I'll have to be on the road by 7 o'clock at the latest. 就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。 6.In that case,I would like you to call me at 5∶45? 那样的话,你们明早5点45分叫醒我好吗? 7.OK.So we will wake you up at 5∶45 tomorrow morning. 好,那么我们明早5点45分叫醒您。 8.Will you do me a favour,Miss? 小姐,能帮个忙吗? 9.I wonder if your hotel has the morning call service. 不知道你们饭店是否有叫早服务。 10.Would you like a morning call? 您要叫醒服务吗? 11.I want to go to the Bund to enjoy the morning scenery there. 我想到外滩去欣赏那儿的景色。

去饭店吃饭英语对话

去饭店吃饭英语对话 去饭店吃饭英语对话一jenny: ketchup and mustard, please. 蕃茄酱和芥末。 ben: something to drink? 要喝什么饮料吗? jenny: coke, please. 可乐。 ben: large or small? 大杯还是小杯? jenny: small, please. 小杯。 去饭店吃饭英语对话二jenny: this is your menu. your waitress will be here soon. enjoy your dinner. 这是你的菜单,女服务员马上来,请享用你的晚餐。 ben:

thank you. 谢谢你。 jenny: may i take your order? 你要点菜了吗? ben: i'd like to see the menu, please. 我想看看菜单。 jenny: i'm sorry. i thought you had one. here you are. 抱歉,我想你已经有一份了,在这里。 去饭店吃饭英语对话三jenny: how would you like your eggs? 你的蛋要怎么做? ben: i want to have them sunnyside up. 我要蛋黄在上面的煎蛋。 jenny: how do you want your eggs? 你的蛋要怎么做? ben: scrambled, please. 炒蛋。 jenny:

how do you like your whisky? 你的威士忌要怎么喝? ben: with water and ice. 加水和冰块。

餐饮服务英语对话

首先请尝试完成学习情境1:餐饮服务。为了方便你掌握本学习情境内容,我们又将本学习情境分为六个子学习情境及其具体的任务:Model 1: Table Reservation 用餐预订服务 Model 2: Receiving the Guest in the Restaurant 接待客人用餐 Model 3: Taking orders 点菜 Model 4 Serving Dishes 上菜 Model 5 Serving at the Coffee Bar 咖啡吧服务 Model 6 Pay the bill 付账 Model 1:Table Reservation 用餐预订服务 技能要点 *1. When the guests ask you to reserve for him ,you must pay mor attention to ask him to the table or private room. 当客人要求你为他订餐时,要注意询问他是要订餐台还是要包间。 *2. Ask the guest about the information of the table reservation: 从客人那里获得下列用餐信息: The number of the persons. Atable in the lobby or a private room is needed by the guests. The demands for the table or the private room. The time of arrival. Under whose name the reservation is made. The contact telephone number or the room number. 就餐人数;客人需订餐厅大堂的餐台还是包间;对餐台还是包间的要求;到达时间;以谁的名字订餐;联系电话号码或房号。 *3. Confirm. 确认。 *4. Express your expectation to the guests.

西餐厅服务员常用英语口语 - 制度大全

西餐厅服务员常用英语口语-制度大全 西餐厅服务员常用英语口语之相关制度和职责,colddish凉菜vegetabledish素菜meatdish荤菜mainfood主食hotpot火锅spicyhotpot麻辣火锅coldnoodles冷面boileddumpling水饺steamedbun包子smallsteamedbun小... cold dish 凉菜vegetable dish 素菜meat dish 荤菜main food 主食hot pot 火锅 spicy hot pot麻辣火锅cold noodles 冷面boiled dumpling 水饺steamed bun 包子small steamed bun 小笼包 instant-boiled mutton 涮羊肉meat braised in soy sauce 红烧肉tofu / bean curd豆腐fried bread stick 油条 fried dumpling 锅贴steamed bread 馒头noodles served with fried bean sauce 炸酱面sliced noodles 刀削面 porridge 粥soup 汤meat ball soup 丸子汤seaweed soup 紫菜汤lean meat 瘦肉fatty meat 肥肉 麦当劳食物介绍: 1 套餐:combo 通常看着图片就知道几号是什么套餐,点套餐时只要说combo number one 或number one 就好了。有时店员会问, Do you want to go large ? 如果你需要,他会给你大的薯条和可乐。 2 汉堡:hamburger 美国人说汉堡通常说burger 或cheese burger.和国内不同的是,在美国单点汉堡时店员会问你goes with cheese ? 所以也可以在点的时候就说without cheese ,他就不会再问你。 3 薯条:fries 4 饮料:drinks ①可乐:coke ② 减肥可乐: diet coke ( diet ) ③雪碧: sprite ④橘子汽水:Hi-C ( or orange soda )⑤冰茶:iced tea 顾客: 1 A BigMac , 2 orders of fries and a milkshake . . 一个牛肉汉堡,2份薯条和一份奶昔。 2 I’d like a BigMac Combo and a six-piece chicken nuggets . 我要一份麦香鸡套餐和一份6块的鸡块。 3 I’ll have a large / small Coke with no ice and a pineapple pie . 我要一杯不加冰的大/小可乐和一个菠萝派。 4 I’d like a small Coke , a hamburger , an order of fries as well as an apple pie . 我要一杯小可乐,一个汉堡,一份薯条和一个苹果派。 5 I’d like a cup of coffee, a share of fried chicken legs, a hamburger and a strawberry sundae. 我要一杯咖啡, 一份炸鸡腿,一个汉堡和一个草莓圣代。 6 Where are the napkins ? 餐巾在哪儿 7 Where are the straws ? / Do you have straws ? 吸管在哪儿/ 有吸管吗 8 Can I have some napkins ? 可以给我一些餐巾纸吗 9 Could I have extra ketchup ? 我可以多要些番茄酱吗 10 Where are the restrooms ? 洗手间在哪里

酒店常用的英语情景对话

酒店常用的英语情景对话 现在国人出去外面的多了,那么外面去到外面要住酒店时,怎么跟人家表达呢?下面,小编在这给大家带来酒店常用的英语情景对话,欢迎大家借鉴参考! 入住 (F: Frontdesk G: Guest) F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you? 欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗? G: Id like a room, please. 我要住店。 F: Would you prefer a single or a double? 你是要单人间还是双人间呢? G: A double, please. How much is that? 双人间,价格是多少? F: Its $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying? 145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢? G: Just tonight. 就今晚。 F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please? 一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?

G: Its Davies. Robertson Davies. 我是达维斯。 F: And how do you spell that, sir? 怎么拼写呢? G: Its D-A-V-I-E-S. 是D-A-V-I-E-S。 F: So thats D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room? 好的,你想要如何付款? G: Do you take VISA? 能用VISA卡吗? F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express. 可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。 G: Great. Ill pay with VISA then.What time is checkout? 我用VISA付款,退房时间是? F: Checkout is at 10 oclock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know? 10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗? G: And is there a restaurant? 有餐厅吗? F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and theres a caf

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译.docx

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译 Rumei:Everythingonthemenulooksgood. 如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。 Yunbo:Dashan,what'ssurfandturf? 云波:大山, SurfandTurf这道菜是什么做的? Dashan:It'sasmallsteakandalobstertail. 大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。 Rumei:Thatsoundsdelicious.I'dlikethat.Howaboutyou,Dashan? 如梅:听起来很好吃。我想来一盘。大山,你呢? Dashan:Ican'tdecide. 大山:我定不下来。 Server:Areyoureadytoorder? 服务员:可以点菜了吗? Rumei:Yes,I'dlikeasurfandturf. 如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。 Yunbo:I'dlikethesame. 云波:我也要一份。 Dashan:Hmm.I'dlikeahamburger.No,I'dlikesomeroastbeef.No, I'dlikeaT-bonesteak. 大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

Server:Wouldyoulikeyourmeatrare,mediumorwelldone? 服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的? Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo:Medium,please. 三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。 Server:Wouldyoulikeabakedpotatoorsomerice? 服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭? Dashan:I'dlikeabakedpotato.No,I'dlikesomerice.No,abakedp otato. 大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。 Yunbo:I'dlikesomerice,please. 云波:我要米饭。 Rumei:Me,too. 如梅:我也要米饭。 Server:Pleasehelpyourselftothesaladbar.It'sbehindyou. 服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。 Yunbo:Lookatallthedifferentsalads.Everythinglooksveryfre sh. 云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。 Dashan:SaladsareverypopularinCanada.Ilikepastasalad.It's delicious. 大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。 Yunbo:What'spastasalad? 云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

【餐厅服务常用英语对话】餐厅服务员英语常用语

【餐厅服务常用英语对话】餐厅服务员英语常用语 对话教学是整个小学阶段英语学习中必不可少的组成部分,对话贯穿于教材和教师教学及学生学习的始终。精心收集了餐厅服务常用英语对话,供大家欣赏学习! Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant 休正在餐厅点餐 a few moments later? (过了一会儿) Emma: one sparkling water 埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。 Hugh: Thanks very much 休:谢谢! Emma: Are you ready to order?

埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗? Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please. 休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么? Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir? 埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗? Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please? 休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗? Emma: Chicken. 埃玛:…鸡肉…

Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please 休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。 Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK? 埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。 Hugh: Thanks very much. 休:谢谢! Emma: OK. 埃玛:好的。 A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?

餐饮服务英语口语培训

餐饮服务英语口语培训 餐饮服务英语一 一. 讲课内容:餐厅服务基本用语 二. 讲课目的: 通过学习掌握餐饮服务的基本用语 三. 授课对象: 主要针对餐饮部员工 四. 讲课资源需求: 白板.白板笔.白板擦.桌椅 五. 讲课方式: 面授 六. 讲课内容: F&B基本服务用语 Unit One Reserving a table 订座 1. This is “The Lichang Seafood Restaurant”.Good morning. May I help you? 早上好,黎昌海鲜大酒楼,有什么可以帮您的. 2. How many persons ,please. 您几位呢? 3. I’m sorry we are booked out for this evening. 非常抱歉,我们的餐位今天晚上都已经定出去了. 4. When are the restaurant hours? 餐厅的营业时间是怎样的? 5. I prefer a table by the window. My wife loves the night view of Beijing. 我喜欢靠窗边的位置,我妻子喜欢看北京的夜景. 6.Thank you for calling, sir. We look forward to your visit. 谢谢您的来电,,先生,我们期望您的到来. Unit Two Receiving a guest引座 1. Have you got a reservation? 您有预定吗? 2. Oh, yes, Mr. Smith. We’ve been expecting you. Would you please come with me? 哦,好的史密斯先生,我们一直等候着您的到来,请跟我来. 3. I haven’t got a reservation. Can I get a seat anyway? 我之前没有预定,还有座吗? Sorry, sir, all the tables are taken. Would you mind waiting until one is free? 不好意思先生,我们已经客满了,您介意等一会儿吗? 4.I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, sir and madam. Now we have a table for you. Would you step this way, please? 不好意思,让您久等了先生/女士,现在有空位置了,请这边走. Unit Three Taking orders 点菜 1. Today we have chicken noodle. 今天有鸡肉面。 2. How do you like your roast beef, rare, medium or well done? 你们要的烤牛肉是半熟的,适中的,还是熟透的?

餐厅英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话 A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes and re fresh ments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? B: Fried, please. 煎的。 A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。Dialogue 2 (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座) A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太? B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。 A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗? B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗? A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓? B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window? 布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗? A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir. 我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。 B: That’s fine. 我们明白了。

餐厅服务常用英语

餐厅服务常用语 1.G ood morning, Mr. / Ms. 早上好,先生/女士。 2.W elcome to our Hotel. 欢迎来到酒店。 3.H ow are you? 你好吗? 4.N ice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 5.H ave some tea please. 请用茶。 6.P lease take a seat. 请坐。 7.T hank you. 谢谢。 8.H appy New Year. 新年快乐。 9.Y ou are welcome. 不用客气。 10.How many people in your group? 请问你几位? 11.This way, please. 这边请。 12.Please come with me. 请随我来。 13.Please wait a minute. 请稍等。 14.Excuse me. 打扰一下。 15.Enjoy your meal. 请慢用。 16.May I come in? 我可以进来吗? 17.Is there anything wrong, sir/madam? 先生/女士,有事吗?(指不好的事情) 18.I am very sorry. 很对不起。 19.Can I help you. 我能帮到你吗?

20.I will call my manager. 我去叫我们的经理过来。 21.I will bring it right away. 我马上给你送过来。 22.I will check it for you. 我帮你查一下。 23.It is my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。 24.Glad to be of service. 很高兴为你服务。 25.Please sign here. 请签名。 26.Have a nice stay. 祝你入住愉快。 27.Have a nice trip. 祝你旅途愉快。 28.Thank you for coming. 多谢光临。 29.Hope to see you again. 希望再见你。 30.Good-bye. 再见。 前厅部日常接待用语 1.W elcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临我们酒店。 2.H ow many nights will you stay? 你要住几个晚上? 3.For which dates do you want to book the room? 你想预定哪几天的? 4.W hat kinds of rooms do you want? 你想订哪种房间?

餐厅点餐英语对话[依据去餐厅吃饭的英语对话]

餐厅点餐英语对话[关于去餐厅吃饭的英语对话] 各位读友大家好,此文档由网络收集而来,欢迎您下载,谢谢 高中英语对话课旨在培养学生语言交际能力,是整个高中英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分。小编精心收集了关于去餐厅吃饭的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!关于去餐厅吃饭的英语对话1 Waitress: Hi, welcome to our restaurant. Customer: Thank you very much. Waitress: How many people are there? Customer: Just the one. Waitress: Just one person, ok. Smoking or non-smoking? Customer: Non-smoking please.

Waitress: Come along and have a seat right here. Customer: Thanks. Waitress: Here are your menus and a glass of water. Waitress: Can I get you something to drink? Customer: Mmm I was wondering about this wine actually. What’s your house wine? Waitress: Our house wine is this red wine right here and it’s 10 dollars. Customer: Oh, I think I’ll have a glass of that actually. Waitress: Just a glass? Customer: How much is it for a bottle? Waitress: 10 dollars. Customer: Oh sorry. Yeah I’ll have a bottle then, thanks. Waitress: Can I take your order for an appetiser?

餐饮服务入门基础用语(英语)

餐饮服务用语 称谓(Addressing): (1)(直接)Mr.(先生),Mrs.(太太),Ms.(女士,小姐),Miss(小姐),sir(先生),madam(女士、夫人),gentleman(先生),gentlemen(gentleman的复数),lady (女士),ladies(lady的复数),young lady(年轻的女士),young gentleman(年轻的先生) (间接)the lady with you(和您一起的女士),the gentleman with you(和您一起的先生),that lady(那位女士),that gentleman(那位先生) 问候(Greeting): (2)Good morning/afternoon/evening,sir/madam! (早上好/下午好/晚上好,先生/夫人!) (3)How are you today,sir?(您好吗,先生?) 欢迎(Welcoming): (4)Welcome to the Winter Flower/our restaurant.(欢迎光临冬之花/我们的餐厅。)(5)We're glad to see you again.(很高兴又见到您。) 询问/征询(Asking/inquiring): (6)May I have your name,please?(可以告诉我您的名字吗?) (7)Your initials,please?(请告诉我您姓名的首字母。) (8)May I take your order now?(可以点菜了吗?) (9)May I have your signature here,sir?(请您在这里签名。〕 (10)May I know whom I'm talking to?(请问您是哪位?)(打电话时用) (11)May I be of(your)service,madam?(请让我为您服务,夫人。) (12)May I recommend our … to you,sir?(先生,我向您推荐……。) (13)How about a …?(……怎么样?) (14)Would you like me to book you a …?(为您预订……,可以吗?) (15)Would you like to sit by the window?(您喜欢坐窗边的位置吗?) (16)Would you like to have a cup of tea?(您来一杯茶吗?) (17)Is there any thing else I can do for you,madam?(夫人,您还有什么需要吗?)

餐饮服务业英语口语大全—餐厅常用语

1.What kind of food do you prefer? 2.Do you like Chinese food? 3.What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American? 4.Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant is ? 5.Do you know where I can get a quick snack? 6.What would you have for dinner? 7.What would you like to order? 8.Have you ordered yet? 9.No,not yet,I am waiting for a friend.I will order later. 10.What would you recommend? 11.What's your today’s special? 12.I would like to have something simple. 13.What will you have for dessert? 14.We are in a hurry. 15.Please rush your orders. 16.The beefsteak is very good today. 17.I will take the beefsteak. 18.How would you like to have beefsteak,well-done or rare? 19.I would like my beefsteak well done. 20.How about a drink? 21.Bottoms up! 22.To your health! 23.I ask you to join me in drinking to the health of Mr.Chen. 24.I ask you to join me in drinking to the future success of our cooperation

相关文档
最新文档