(完整版)英语三级翻译大全

(完整版)英语三级翻译大全
(完整版)英语三级翻译大全

1.首先,我们要让他相信这是可能的。

First , we should convince him that it is possible.

2.坏天气仍可能再持续好几天.

It remains possible that the bad weather will last for several more days.

3.如果出了问题,谁来负责。

If problems arise , who can be responsible for it .

4.我试图向他解释,但他却生气地转过脸去。

I tried to explain , but he turned away from me in anger.

5.人们通常将阳光视为生命的必要条件之一。

People often view sunshine as one of the necessary conditions for life .

6.我昨天不该喝那么多啤酒的。

I shouldn’t have drunk so much beer yesterday.

7.你本不必过来那么早。会议9点菜开始。

You needn’t have been here so early. The meeting begins at 9 o’clock.

8.过去一遇到问题,她就去找她姐姐帮忙。

She would turn to her sister for help whenever there was a problem.

9.地面时湿的。刚才一定是下过雨了。

The ground is wet .It must have just rained.

10.难道她不该涨工资吗?

Shouldn’t she have a pay-raise?

11.他开会迟到了,大家的目光都集中到他的身上。

He was late for the meeting and all people were focused their eyes on him. 12.他妈妈周末不让他出房门,因为他没做完作业。

His mother confined him to the room for the weekend because he didn’t finish his homework.

13.医生建议我们不要让皮肤过多地暴露在阳光下。

The doctor advice us not to expose our skin to the sunshine too much.

14.尽管多年没见面了,他的笑容仍然常常浮现在我脑海中。

Though we haven’t seen each other for years , his smiling face always comes ti my mind.

15.请不要靠近那些动物,很危险。

Please keep away from those animals.

16.瞧!你要找的人来了。

Look , here comes the man you are looking for.

17.知道天色已晚我们才回家。

Not until it was dark did we return home.

18.刚发生地震又闹水灾。

There was on earthquake and then came the flood.

19.那个学生一见外国人扭头就走。

Away went the student at the sight of foreigners.

20.只有到毕业后我们才认识到学英语的重要性。

Only after graduation did we realize the importance of learning English.

21.他对目前的工作感到心满意足。

He is content with his present job .

22.现代科技已将人们从繁重的家务中解放出来。

Modern technologies have freed people from housework .

23.安妮尽一切可能是婚姻不致破裂。

Anny tried her best not to make her marriage fall apart.

24.他再也忍受不住牙痛,于是就去看医生。

He no longer put up with his toothache , so he went to see doctor.

25.在管理中,评价员工的工作是很难的。

In management ,it's a hard job to appraise one's work.

26.如果你昨天参加了晚会。我肯定会看到你的。

If you had been in the party last night .I would have see you.

27.如果你再做那样的事,就会受到惩罚。

If you do that again, you would be punished.

28.好学生是不会旷课的。

A good student will never cut classes.

29.要是我们早点起床,昨天我们就到北京了。

If we had got up earlier, we would have been in Beijing yesterday.

30.要是她跟我在一起多好啊。

If only she were with me.

31.这篇文章里有一些我们难以理解的句子。

This article text contains some sentences which are difficult for us to understand.

32.学生们逐渐认识到,需要多年的时间才能掌握一门外语。

The students come to realize that it takes years to master a foreign language. 33.就人口而言,华盛顿还不能算是一个大城市。

In term of population, Washington can not be as

34.我们现在最需要的不是许诺,而是行动。

We need most now is not promises , but actions.

35.让玛丽高兴的是,她的体重已由去年的65公斤降到目前的55公斤。

To Mary’s joy, her weight has decreased from 65kg last year to 55kg at present .

36.我宁愿你这个月不要离开本市。

I would rather you didn’t leave the city this month.

37.没有水人类就无法生存。

Without water man couldn’t live.

38.当时我很忙。要不然我会参加你的生日晚会。

I was busy then or I would have attended your birthday party.

39.她把钱藏在床底下以防被人发现。

She hid the money under the bed lest it should be discovered.

40.她谈起美国就像她去过那里似的。

She talked about America as if she had been there.

41.你应该立即申请那个职位,要么亲自去,要么写信。

You should apply for that post immediately, in person or by letter.

42.由于我们俩互不让步,最后未能达成交易.

As neither of us would give in , the deal feel through.

43.他后悔浪费了那么多的时间。

He regretted having idle away so much time.

44.请将报告在检查一遍,以免漏掉重要内容。

Please check the report in case something important is missed out.

45.你们应及时总结经验,作出必要调整。

You should sum up you experiences in time make necessary adjustments.

46.你有必要亲自来开会。

It is necessary that you should come and attend the meeting in person.

47.她的英语老师建议她每天朗读课文。

Her English teacher suggested she should read alone the text everyday.

48.她提出我们五一节出去爬山。

She proposed that we go out and climb mountains a May Day.

49.你去向她道歉是明智之举。

It is advisable that you should apologize to her.

50.你必须先做完作业然后才能去踢足球。

It is essential that you should finish your assignment before playing football.

51.自从娱乐部经理上任以来,已有3名成员退出了。

Since the club new manger began to work three members have already dropped out.

52.我们等那么久还是值得的,因为我们买到了想要的票。

It worth while for us to wait so long, because we bought the tickets we had wanted.

53.他是教师,而不是作家。

He is a teacher than a writer.

54.她喜欢什么就买什么,结果负债累累。

She bought everything she liked and ended up in heavy debt .

55.如果他们不遵守诺言我们将停止与他们合作。

If they don’t stick to their promise , we will stop with working to the cooperating. 56.据说他上星期已被开除了。

He is said to have been dismiss last week.

57.我没料到我的班上会有那么多学生。

I didn’t expect my class there are so many students.

58.你只身一人进入森林真是太勇敢了。

It’s so brave of you to enter the forest alone.

59.何时出发由你来定。

It’s for you to decide.

60.要说好英语,就必须大量练习。

For one to speak English well , a great deal of practice is necessary.

61.我们再海上航行了十多天,仍然看不到陆地。

We have sailed on the sea for ever ten days, and there is still no land in sight. 62.她特意来照料这位癌症的老人。

She went out of her way to take care of the old man who was suffering from cancer.

63.昨天下起了大雨,于是他们不得不终止了正在进行的比赛。

It rained heavily yesterday , so they had to stop the game in progress.

64.听说老板打算解雇她,她差点要哭出来。

Heaving that the boss was going to fire her , she was on the verge of tears .

65.理论以实践为基础,反过来又服务于实践。

Theory is based on practice and in turn serves practice.

66.你常去溜冰吗?

Do you often go skating?

67.这篇小说值得一读。

The novel is worth reading.

68.她读英语有困难。

She has difficulty reading English .

69.她厌恶抽烟。

She detests smoking .

70.医生建议他戒酒。

The doctor suggests him to stop drinking.

71.一个多月的休息使他恢复了健康。

More than one month’s rest brought her back to health.

72.他不想向人借钱,因为那违背他的原则。

He doesn’t want to borrow money from others, because it goes against his principles.

73.我对那天发生的事一无所知,所以不能做出任何评论。

I have no idea of what happened that day , so I can't make money and comment .

74.事情的发展证明我们先前的看法是完全正确的。

The development of events fully just if our previous views.

75.别让那声音把你吓着了,那不过是风声。

Don’t let the noise scare you , it’s only the wind .

76.因为太兴奋,他昨晚两点才睡觉。

Too excited , he did not go to sleep until a o’clock last night.

77.她发现两扇玻璃窗被打破了。

She found two glass windows broken.

78.天色已晚,我们只好返回学校。

It being late, we had to return to our school.

79.一到面试的时候,他就不知道该如何表达了。

Once being interviewed, he doesn’t know how to express himself.

80.要是多给我点时候我会做得更好。

81.Given more time, I would have done it better.

英语三级翻译题(含答案)

Translation 以下为2010年6月份真题: A California bank has an opening for a government relations officer. As an officer of a new, growing department, you will act as the bank’s liaison(联络人) with government officials. The successful candidate will have up to four yea rs’ experience in government relations or public affairs. Strong writing and verbal(口头) skills are essential. College degree required. Banking experience preferred. 加利福尼亚银行现招聘一政府关系主任。作为一个新的成长中的部门的办公人员,该职位职责是负责联络政府官员。成功的应聘者要有长达四年的在政府关系或公共事务方面的工作经验,应有较强的书面和口头表达能力。要求大学专科学历,有银行工作经验者优先。 The Bodleian(博得雷利)Library is the main research library of the University of Oxford(牛津). It is one of the six national copyright libraries and, as the founder of the library intended, it is a resource that attracts scholars and visitors to Oxford from around the world. Today the Bodleian Library has 30 reading rooms -- with 2,663 reader places -- in ten buildings in central Oxford. The library is granted the right to receive a copy of every book, magazine and newspaper printed in Britain. 博得雷利图书馆是牛津大学主要的研究型图书馆,是六大获得国家版权的图书馆之一,正如该图书馆的创办者所预期的那样,它是吸引世界各地学者和游客来牛津大学的重要原因。如今,博得雷利图书馆在牛津大学中心的十座大楼里拥有30间阅览室,能容纳2663名读者。该图书馆已被授权收藏英国各地印刷出的所有书籍、杂志和报纸的副本。 In this difficult economy, you may find it harder than ever to cope with challenges on the job. Both the stress we take with us when we go to work and the stress that awaits us on the job are on the rise – and employers, managers, and workers all feel the added pressure. While some stress is a normal part of life, excessive stress interfere s with your productivity and reduces your physical and mental health, so it’s important to find ways to keep it under control. Fortunately, there is a lot that you can do to adjust and reduce stress at work. 在这经济困难时期,你可能会发现,比起以往现在更加难以应付工作中的挑战了。去上班时的压力以及工作中随时会出现的压力正在增加-——上至老板,经理,下至员工都感受到了这种额外的压力。一些压力是我们生活中的正常一部分,然而, 过度的压力会影响你的工作效率,损害你的身心健康。因此,找到控制压力的方法就很重要了。庆幸的是,你还是可以找到很多方法来调节和减轻工作压力。 Dialing Instructions to call from China toll free (免费): 1. Dial 010-5263-2483, then hang up after hearing a ring. 2. Our system will call you back within 5 to 10 seconds. 3. When the phone rings, pick it up; 4. Follow the voice prompt (语音提示) to enter your PIN (个人密码). Then dial your number. To call to USA/Canada: Dial 1 + area code + telephone number International call: Dial 011 + Country Code + City Code + Telephone number Please note: This card will only work from a cell phone. 中国免费国际电话拨打指南: 1.拨010-5263-2483,听到铃音后请挂断电话。 2.我们的系统会在5到10秒内给予答复。 3.当电话铃声响时,请接电话。 4.按照语音提示输入个人密码,接着拨你要打的电话号码。

石油英语翻译 实践内容

Unit One Oil(油) 1. The existence of oil wells has been known for a long time. Some of the Indians of North America used to collect and sell the oil from the wells of Pennsylvania. No one,however,seems to have realized the importance of this oil until it was found that paraffin-oil could be made from it; this led to the development of the wells and to the making of enormous profits. When the internal combustion engine was invented,oil became of worldwide importance. 1、油井的存在由来已久。北美的一些印第安人过去常常去宾夕法尼亚的油井采集油来出售。一直以来,没有人认识到这种油的重要性,后来人们发现它可提炼出煤油来,情况才为之一变。自此油井遂蓬勃发展,巨额利润也由此产生。当内燃机发明后,石油更具有世界性重要意义。 2. What was the origin of the oil which now drives our motor-cars and aircraft? Scientists are confident about the formation of coal,but they do not seem so sure when asked about oil. They think that the oil under the surface of the earth originated in the distant past,and was formed from living things in the sea. Countless billions of minute sea creatures and plants lived and sank to the sea bed. They were covered with huge deposits of mud; and by processes of chemistry,pressure and temperature were changed through long ages into what we know as oil. For there creatures to become oil,it was necessary that they should be imprisoned between layers of rock for an enormous length of time. The statement that oil originated in the sea is confirmed by a glance at a map showing the chief oilfield of the world; very few of them are far distant from the oceans of today. In some places gas and oil come up to the surface of the sea from its bed. The rocks in which oil is found are of marine origin too. They are sedimentary rocks,rocks which were laid down by the action of water on the bed of the ocean. Almost always the remains of shells,and other proofs of sea life,are found close to the oil. A very common sedimentary rock is called shale,which is a soft rock and was obviously formed by being deposited on the sea bed. And where there is shale there is likely to be oil. 2、现在驱动汽车和飞机的油的起源是什么?科学家对煤的形成一清二楚,然而论及石油时,它们就不那么有把握了。他们认为,处于地表下的油起源于远古,并是由海洋生物形成的。数亿的微小海洋动物和植物繁衍生殖并沉到海底。它们被厚厚的泥沙沉积物所覆盖,并由于化学变化、压力和温度的作用过程,在漫长的时间中变成了我们所知道的石油。这些生物要变成石油,必须被密封在岩石之中很长时间。如果瞧一瞧标明世界主要油田的地图,石油起源于海洋之说便可以得到证实,极少有油田是远离今天的海洋的。在某些地方,天然气和石油从海底冒出海面。含油的岩石与海洋也有渊源关系。它们是水成岩,是由海水作用沉至海底的。在有石油地方的附近几乎总是有贝壳遗骸和其他海洋生物的证据。一种十分常见的水成岩叫油页岩,他是一种很软的岩石,很明显是因为被压积在海底而后形成的。而哪儿有油页岩,哪儿就可能有石油。 3. Geologists,scientists who study rocks,indicate the likely places to the

中国石油集团公司对外名称系列英文翻译

一、公司领导职务英文翻译 集团公司:China National Petroleum Corporation 总经理: President 副总经理: Vice President 总会计师: Chief Financial Officer 纪检组长: Chief of Discipline & Inspection Group、Vice President 总经理助理:Assistant President 总法律顾问:General Counsel 副总会计师:Deputy Chief Financial Officer 副总经济师:Deputy Chief Economist 副总工程师:Deputy Chief Engineer 股份公司:PetroChina Company Limited 董事长: Chairman, Board of Directors 副董事长: Vice Chairman, Board of Directors 董事: Director, Board of Directors 监事会主席:Chairman, Board of Supervisors 总裁: President 副总裁: Vice President 财务总监: Chief Financial Officer 总工程师: Chief Engineer 总地质师: Chief Geologist 董事会秘书:Secretary, Board of Directors 二、机关部门及处室职务英文翻译 一、机关部门职务: 1、办公厅、直属党委、××办公室、××部、××局:

主任(总经理): Director-General 副主任(副总经理):Deputy Director-General 副总工程师:Deputy Chief Engineer 副总经济师:Deputy Chief Economist 副总会计师:Deputy Chief Accountant 副总审计师:Deputy Chief Auditor 2、专业公司:总经理:President 副总经理:Vice President 总工程师:Chief Engineer 总经济师:Chief Economist 总地质师:Chief Geologist 总会计师:Chief Financial Officer 3、董事会助理秘书:Assistant Secretary, Board of Directors 纪委书记? Secretary,?Disciplinary Inspection? 工会主席 Chairman, Worker’s Union???? 4、处室主任、处长:Director 副主任、副处长:Deputy Director 二、下属子公司、分公司职务: 总经理:President 副总经理:Vice President (副)总工程师:(Deputy) Chief Engineer (副)总经济师:(Deputy) Chief Economist (副)总地质师:(Deputy) Chief Geologist (副)总会计师:(Deputy) Chief Accountant 处室、处级办公室:Department 处室主任、处长:Director 副主任、副处长:Deputy Director 科室:Division;

(完整)英语三级翻译大全,推荐文档

1.首先,我们要让他相信这是可能的。 First , we should convince him that it is possible. 2.坏天气仍可能再持续好几天. It remains possible that the bad weather will last for several more days. 3.如果出了问题,谁来负责。 If problems arise , who can be responsible for it . 4.我试图向他解释,但他却生气地转过脸去。 I tried to explain , but he turned away from me in anger. 5.人们通常将阳光视为生命的必要条件之一。 People often view sunshine as one of the necessary conditions for life . 6.我昨天不该喝那么多啤酒的。 I shouldn’t have drunk so much beer yesterday. 7.你本不必过来那么早。会议9点菜开始。 You needn’t have been here so early. The meeting begins at 9 o’clock. 8.过去一遇到问题,她就去找她姐姐帮忙。 She would turn to her sister for help whenever there was a problem. 9.地面时湿的。刚才一定是下过雨了。 The ground is wet .It must have just rained. 10.难道她不该涨工资吗? Shouldn’t she have a pay-raise? 11.他开会迟到了,大家的目光都集中到他的身上。 He was late for the meeting and all people were focused their eyes on him. 12.他妈妈周末不让他出房门,因为他没做完作业。 His mother confined him to the room for the weekend because he didn’t finish his homework. 13.医生建议我们不要让皮肤过多地暴露在阳光下。 The doctor advice us not to expose our skin to the sunshine too much.

最新石油英语翻译大全

Abstracts Abstract 1 加强A演化规律研究,特别是定量评价其与B之间的关系对A的勘探具有重要意义。 1. Enhancing studies of evolution laws of A, especially quantitatively evaluating the relationship between A and B have significant meanings for prospecting of A. 存在问题:主语是单数还是复数 注意动词名词化的使用 “特别是”….especially/(Br.)specially/ particularly/ in particular/notably 都可以。 2. It is significant for exploring to strengthen on the research of the evolution rules o A, especially of the quantitative evaluation between A and B. 3. The research on strengthening A evolution rule【直接跟名词】, especially on quantitatively evaluating A related with B is very significant for A exploration. 采集鄂尔多斯盆地的A,通过物理模拟实验模拟A演化,利用C法获得相关数据,结合…结果,确定A演化规律及其与B的关系。 1.The evolution of A sampled from the Ordos Basin was

2020大学英语三级翻译练习题及答案

2020大学英语三级翻译练习题及答案2020大学英语三级翻译练习题及答案 61.When asked to explain what has happened,John was totally at a loss for words. A.要求约翰对发生过的事情实行解释时,他讲的话让人完全摸不 着头脑。 B.让约翰解释发生过的事情时,约翰完全不知道说什么好。 C.因为约翰完全不知道发生过什么事,所以他就让别人解释给他昕。 D.约翰自己要求要解释发生过的事情,到头来却又一句话也不肯说。 62.Much thought has been given over tlle recent years to ways of keeping meetmgs short. A.近年来人们对于控制会议长度的方法提出了很多想法。 B.最近几年来人们对于如何减少会议数量提出了很多意见。 C.近年来人们对于控制会议长度的方法考虑了很多。 D.如何在最近几年内减少会议数量是很多人都曾考虑过的问题。 63.You are no more capable of speaking Spanish than I am. A.你我都不能和西班牙人交流。 B.你我都不会说西班牙语。 C.你不会说的西班牙语我会说。 D.我们会说的西班牙语一样多。

64.It call often take more time and effort to establish a firm in a foreign market than in the domestic one. A.在国外市场建立一家公司比在国内市场建立一家公司往往要花 费更多的时间和努力。 B.对于一家公司来说,开发国外市场所花费的时间和努力比开发 国内市场要多。 C.只要能够多花点时间和努力,就能够像在国内市场建立公司~ 样在国外市场建立公司。 D.在国外市场经营一家公司比在国内市场经营一家公司往往要花 费更多的时间和努力。 65. John has excellent interpersonal skills and is sociable, patient and a good listener. As a friend, I particularly appreciate his loyalty and sense of humor. I also admire his calmness when facing difficult situations. Therefore, I have no hesitation in recommending him for the position of Training Manager for your company and wish him every success in his application. 61.【答案】【B-A-D-c】 【难点分析】本句中包括一个省略形式的时间状语从句,如果根 据上下文补充出来.应为“when John was asked to explain what has happened”,所以该状语意为“要求约翰解释发生过的事情时”。理解主旬的难点在于对短语at a loss for words的理解,该短语意 为“不知道说什么好,找不到合适的话说”。结合上述分析可知,四 个选项中选项B提供的译文。选项A的问题在于错将at a loss for words译为“话让人摸不着头脑”;选项D同样错解了短语at a loss for words,将其译为“一句话也不肯说”.同时该选项还将时间状语 从句中的被动语态译为主动语态,与原意有较大出入;选项C的译文

华北电力大学科技英语翻译汇总题库

2018<科技英汉互译教程>上篇期末考试范围 P.23例2 This type of spring is extensively used in electrical instruments, and deserves special consideration. 这种弹簧广泛应用于电工仪表中,因此值得专门考虑一下。 P.24 例3 If the reaction took hours, and not seconds, the fuel costs would be prohibitive. 如果这一反应要花费数小时,而不是几秒钟,燃料费就太高了。 例7 Keep the batteries in dry places, and electricity may not be made to leak away. (如果)把蓄电池放在干燥的地方,就不会漏电。 这种句式中,祈使句表示条件,and后面的句子表示结果,可译为“如果……,就……”,或者“……就”。 P.25例12 In other words mineral substances which are found on earth must be extracted by digging, boring holes, artificial explosions, or similar operations which make them available to us. 换言之,矿物就是存在于地球上,但须经过挖握、钻孔、人工爆破或类似作业才能获得的物质。 例14 The solar wind grossly distorts the earth's magnetic field, dragging it out to a long tail. 太阳风使地球磁场的形状发生很大的变化,将它向外拉牵,扯出一条长尾。 译文中将分词短语译成了动词并列式分句(或后续分句),即在一个主语下使用两个或两个以上的并列动词,用逗号隔开。 P.26 例17 The substitution of some rolling friction for sliding friction results in a very considerable reduction in friction. 用滚动摩擦代替滑动摩擦,会大幅度减少摩擦力。 例20 An understanding of the essential character of scientific investigation is best acquired from the study of a representative particular science. 要了解科学研究最本质的特点,最好是对特定的典型学科进行研究。 P.27 例23 The moon is a world that is completely and utterly dead, a sterile mountainous waste on which during the heat of the day the sun blazed down with relentless fury, but where during the long night the cold is so intense that it far surpasses anything ever experienced on the earth. 月球完全是一个毫无生气的世界,是一片多山的不毛之地。在酷热的白昼,太阳向它倾泻着无情的烈焰,而浸长的严寒却远远不是我们在地球上所能体验到的。 原句中含有4个分句:由关系代词that引导的定语从句,修饰a world;介词on+关系代词which引导的定语从句,修饰a world的同位语a sterile mountainous waste;关系副词where 引导的定语从句,也修饰a sterile mountainous waste;so…that引导的结果状语从句。 例24 Computing machines are essentially machines for recording numbers, operating with numbers, and giving the result in numerical form. 计算机本质上是一种记录数字、运算数字并给出数字结果的机器。

石油化工专用术语汇总(中英)

石油化工专用术语汇总 石油化工专业翻译术语汇总-E&F Ethylene 乙烯 Feed purification unit FPU 进料精制单元 Feeding pump 进料泵 Filler material 焊补材料Factory acceptance test FAT 工厂验收试验 Engineering service ES 工程服务 Erucamide 芥酸酰胺 ethyl benzene/ styrene EB/SM 乙苯/苯乙烯 Fire & gas detection F&GD 火灾气体检测 Fire monitor 消防水炮 Fire Retardant clothes FRC 防火服 Firing/ignition/light off 点火 Fractions /cut 馏分 Functional design specification FDS 功能设计规范 石油化工专业翻译术语汇总-G/H/I Instrument tapping 仪表接管 In-tank pump 输入泵 Intermediate reboiler 中间再沸器

Intermediate stress relief ISR 中间应力消除Intermittent operation 间歇操作 Isobutene 异丁烯Gasoline treating unit GTU 汽油加氢单元General purpose polystyrene GPPS 通用聚苯乙烯 Girth baffle 围堰挡板 Girth plate 圈板 Hexane 己烷 High impact polystyrene HIPS 耐冲击聚苯乙烯Homoplymer 均聚物 Hydrated Talc Powder DHT-4A 水合滑石粉DHT-4A Impact copolymer ICP 抗冲共聚物 Implosion 暴聚 Incompleted project 未完工程 Industrial water 工业水 Inhibitor 抑制剂/缓蚀剂 Isomers 异构体 石油化工专业翻译术语汇总-J-L Job observation JO 作业观察 Job safety assessment JSA 工作安全评估Ledger 台帐Letter of intent LOI 意向书

英语三级翻译题(含答案)

英语三级翻译题(含答案)

Translation 以下为2010年6月份真题: A California bank has an opening for a government relations officer. As an officer of a new, growing department, you will act as the bank’s liaison(联络人) with government officials. The successful candidate will have up to four years’ experience in government relations or public affairs. Strong writing and verbal(口头) skills are essential. College degree required. Banking experience preferred. 加利福尼亚银行现招聘一政府关系主任。作为一个新的成长中的部门的办公人员,该职位职责是负责联络政府官员。成功的应聘者要有长达四年的在政府关系或公共事务方面的工作经验,应有较强的书面和口头表达能力。要求大学专科学历,有银行工作经验者优先。 The Bodleian(博得雷利)Library is the main research library of the University of Oxford(牛津). It is one of the six national copyright libraries and, as the founder of the library intended, it is a resource that attracts scholars and visitors to Oxford from around

科技英语翻译

形合和意合 1.昨天看电影我没有买到好票。 I did not buy good seat for movie last day. 2.这个车间既做来料加工,又做来样加工。 This workshop processes raw material on client’s demand and processes according to investor’s sample as well. 3.她在中国留学服务中心工作。 She works at Chinese service center for Scholarly Exchange. 4.烤烟,苹果,羊毛和甘薯是延安的四大农产品,年产量3.12亿元,占农业总产值的52.5%。 Cured tobacco, apples, wool and sweet potatoes are the four main agricultural products in Yan’an, their output values at 312 million yuan RMB, according for 5.2% of its total agricultural output values. 5.可以预言,钛材在飞机或各种飞行器上的应用将会与日俱增,并且在其他工业中的应用也会扩大。 It can be prophesied that titanium materials will be used increasing in aerospace and in other industries. 6.If rise of blood pressure occurs with some other disease, it is called secondary hypertension. 某种与其他疾病伴发的高血压,称为继发性高血压 7.Change of information, if any, concerning the contents of this section will be found in the appendix at the end of this book. 本节内容如有更改,均见本书末附录。 8.一种微生物能够破坏另一种微生物,这种现象最早是巴斯德发现的,他指出这可以用到医疗上去。 That a microganism is capable of destroying one of anther species was first discovered by Pasteur, who pointed out that can be used to the therapeutic use. 英汉句子中心的差异 1.他们培育出的细胞看上去像胚胎干细胞,这的确令人惊讶。 It’s truly amazing that they can produce cells that look like embryoric stem cells. 2.1968年12月阿波罗8号宇宙飞船上那些想家的宇航员们在太空拍下了整个地球的彩照,此后在1970年4月很快就出现了第一个地球日,这绝非是历史的偶然。 It’s no accident of history that the first Earth Day in April 1970 came so soon after the color photograghs of the whole earth from space were made by homesick astronauts on the Apollo 8 mission to the moon December 1968. 3.你们已经取得了进步,对此我毫不怀疑。 There has been no doubt in my mind of the progress which you have achieved. 4.由于贵国政府的提议,才得以这样快的重新实现访问,这使我感到特别高兴。 I was all the more delighted when as a result of the initiative of your government, it proved possible to reinstate the visit so quickly. 5.由于现代世界的发展和近年来在单门学科狭窄前沿上的研究进展,出现一些极其复杂的难题,单凭一两人的力量是无法对它们进行透彻研究的。 One cannot properly investigate the incredibly complex problems thrown up by the modern world and by recent development in our knowledge along the narrow front of a single discipline. 6.这种小型热带鱼由于具有自行修复受损和患病的眼部细胞的独特能力,长期以来一直为科学家所关注。The tiny tropical fish has long interested scientists because of its unique ability to repair damaged and diseased cells in their own eyes. 7.不努力就不会成功。 One can never succeed without making great efforts.

石油词汇英语翻译(QR)

石油词汇英语翻译(QR) Q check 质量检查 Q deconvolution Q反褶积 Q value Q值;品质因数 Q wave 勒夫波 Q 第四纪 q 公担 Q 夸脱 Q 量 q 品质因数 q 问题 Q-band Q频带 Q-joint Q 节理 Q-law 品质因素定律 Q-meter Q 表 Q-mode cluster analysis Q型聚类分析Q-qualit 品质因数 Q-RING 方形环 Q. 夸德 q.e. 这就是 Q.I 质量指标 Qa 二次淬火的 QA 象限角 QA 质量保证 qb 速断;高速断路器 Qc 快速检查 QC 质量控制 QD 俯角 QED 证完 QEF 这就是所要作的 QEI 这就是所要找的 qf 品质因数 QFT 定量荧光分析法 QISAM 队列索引顺序存取法 ql. 公担;英制重量单位 qlty 质 Qp 更新世;更新统 QPL 产品一览表 qquasi-section 假剖面 qr 四分之一;一刻钟 QR 质量要求 QRC 快速反应能力 QRC 快速换装闸板型

qt 夸脱 QT 快速测试 qt 数量 QTC 鉴定试验试件 QTR 检验合格报告 qtr 四分之一 qty 量 qtz 石英 qtze 石英岩 quad word 四倍长字 quad 四倍的;四重的;四个部分形成的quad 四边的 quad 四角形 quad 四路多工的;四倍的 quad 象限 quad. 四角形 quadded cable 四线电缆 quadr- 四 Quadracypris 方星介属 Quadraeculina 四字粉属 quadrangle 四边形 quadrangular 四边形的 quadrant angle 象限角 quadrant antenna 正方形天线 quadrant depression 俯角 quadrant elevation 仰角 quadrant tooth 扇形轮齿 quadrant valve 扇形阀 quadrantal diagram 象限图 quadrantal 象限的 quadraphonics 四轨录音放音;四声道立体声quadrate 正方形;使成正方形;四等分quadratic approximation 二次逼近quadratic component 二次谐波 quadratic criterion 二次准则 quadratic curve 二次曲线 quadratic damping 平方阻尼 quadratic detection 平方律检波 quadratic discriminant 二次方程判别式quadratic equation 二次方程 quadratic expression 二次表达式 quadratic form 二次型 quadratic function 二次函数 quadratic interpolation 二次插值

科技英语翻译专题 知识点汇总

计算机冀导那一部分 词汇 pig 金属锭块 dog挡块,止动爪 cat吊锚,履带拖拉机 cock旋塞,吊车 horse支架,铁杆 fish 接合板,夹板 monkey 打桩锤;煤矿通风巷道 fox绳索 belly 炉腰 mild steel structure 低碳钢结构 Bendable switches consist of a continuous 无缝的steel beam. ?可弯曲的开关由连续钢条组成。 曲性道岔由无缝钢条组成。 Bricks are also produced in many different colors and with various finishes, particularly those used for decorative purpose. 砖也可以烧制成许多不同的颜色,具有不同的光洁度,尤其是那些用于装饰的砖。 catalyst 催化剂 Resolving power 分辨率 Combining power 化合价 Base 碱 Base metals 非贵金属 Brass 黄铜 Difficult labor 难产 Foreign Material 杂质 Cast iron 铸铁 In general, the design procedure is not straightforward and will require trial and error. 一般说来,设计过程不是一帆风顺的,而需要反复试验。(简单的) Furnace 炉子 (1)Rubber is not hard, it gives way to pressure. 橡胶性软,受压变形。 (2)Porcelain is commonly used to resist electric current. 陶瓷常用来隔绝电流。 (3)When we speak, sound waves begin to travel and go in all directions. 我们说话时,声波就开始向四面八方传播。 (4)Zinc is easy to obtain from its ore. 锌容易从锌矿中提炼。

石油工程专业英语下重点翻译完整版

All petroleum reservoirs experience pressure declines, and most wells require artificial lift at some point, most commonly where reservoir pressure is insufficient for natural flow. Artificial lift systems may also be used to enhance production from flowing wells with a reservoir pressure that is insufficient to produce a require amount of fluid. 所有的油气储层都要经历压力降低的过程,大多数井在某些阶段需要人工举升,通常是在储层的压力不足以自流自喷。人工举升系统也可以用于自喷井和储层压力不足以生产所需量时的增产。 Extensive research and field studies have been conducted on a range of artificial-lift systems that have been developed and applied extensively to meet industry needs. These systems include beam pumping, gas lift, electrical submersible pumps, progressive cavity pumps, and hydraulic.为满足行业的需求,广泛的研究和实地调查已经进行了,人工举升系统得到了广泛的发展和应用。这些系统包括游梁抽油机,气举,电潜泵(ESP),螺杆泵(PCP的),和液压泵。

相关文档
最新文档