《僵尸新娘》英汉对照台词

《僵尸新娘》英汉对照台词
《僵尸新娘》英汉对照台词

我将用我的手带你走出忧伤困苦

With this hand I will lift your sorrows.

你的杯将永不干涸因为我将是你杯中的生命之泉

Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.

我将用这支蜡烛在黑暗中照亮你的生命

With this candle, I will light your way into darkness.

现在我用这只戒指向你求婚你愿做我的妻子吗?

With this ring, I ask you to be mine.

台词

- Good morning. - Good morning.

-早晨 -早晨

Here ye, here ye, 10 minutes to go till Van Dort's wedding rehearsal.

号外,号外!范家的婚礼彩排十分钟后开始彩排。

Watch it!

小心点。

It's a beautiful day

今天是个好日子

It's a rather nice day

一个相当好的日子

A day for a glorious wedding

婚礼的大喜之日。

A rehearsal, my dear To be perfectly clear

亲爱的,其实是婚礼彩排

A rehearsal for a glorious wedding

这可是个盛大的婚礼彩排

Assuming nothing happensThat we don't really know 希望不要发生意外

That nothing unexpected Interferes with the show

来打断我们的好事

And that's why everything Every last little thing 所以任何事情,任何小事

Every single, tiny, microscopic little thingMust go 任何细节都必须…

According to plan

按照计划进行

Our son will be married

我们的儿子要结婚了

According to plan

按照计划

Our family carried

我们的家族就能…

Elevated to the heights of society

一步跨入上流社会

To the costume balls -

挤进化装舞会

In the hallowed halls

挤进黄庭宫殿

Rubbing elbows with the finest

和权贵擦肩往来

Having crumpets with Her Highness

和女王共进点心

We'll be there, we'll be seen Having tea with the queen

我们挤入上流社会,就能吸引目光,和女王一起喝茶

We'll forget everythingThat we've ever, ever been

彻底忘却以往的身份

- Blimey! It's my dress is caught. - Begging your pardon, ma'am.

-奥…我的裙子卡住了 -槽糕

- Come on, dear. - It's not me. It's my dress is caught.

-亲爱的…用力挤 -不是我卡住了,是裙子

Where is Victor? We might be late.

维克特在哪?我们要迟到了

Fish merchants.

鱼贩子

- It's a terrible day - Now, don't be that way

-真是个糟糕的日子 -啊~ 别这样

It's a terrible day for a wedding

今天因为这桩婚事弄得真糟糕

It's a sad, sad state of affairs we're in

我们怎么会落得如此狼狈

That has led to this ominous wedding

才会换来这该死的婚礼

How could our family have come to this?

咱们家怎么会潦倒至此

To marry off our daughter To the nouveau riche

得把女儿嫁给爆发平民

- They're so common - So coarse

-他们真庸俗 -真粗鄙

- Oh, it couldn't be worse - Couldn't be worse? I'm afraid I disagree 糟的不能再糟了 -不能再糟?这我可不同意

They could be land-rich, Bankrupt aristocracy

有人是地主,有人破产

Without a penny to their name

有人是贵族却身无分文

Just like you and me

就像你…和我

Oh, dear.

呃…天哪!

And that's why everything Every last little thing

所以任何事情,任何小事

Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go

任何细节都必须…

- According to plan - Our daughter will wed

-…按照计划进行 -女儿要嫁人

- According to plan - Our family led

-按照计划 -家族就能…

From the depths of deepest poverty

…脱离贫困

- To the noble realm - Of our ancestry

重回祖先时的显赫

And who would have guessed In a million years

谁会想得到

- That our daughter with a face - Of an otter in disgrace 相貌如此平庸的女儿

Would provide our ticket To a rightful place

却是把钥匙,让我们得回该有的地位

Oh, Hildegarde.

奥!希尔德加德

What if Victor and I don't like each other?

万一我和维克特不喜欢彼此怎么办?

As if that has anything to do with marriage.

哈…这和婚姻有何关系!

Do you suppose your father and I like each other?

你认为你的父母喜欢彼此吗?

Surely you must a little?

你们当然…起码有一点吧?

- Of course not. - Of course not.

当然没有

Get those corsets laced properly.

把衣带绑妥当了

I can hear you speak without gasping.

看你说话连气都喘不过来

You've certainly hooked a winner this time, Victor.

这次你一定得成功,维克特

- Now, all you have to do is reel her in. - I'm already reeling, Mother. -你只要照着做就行啦 -我已经照着做了

Shouldn't Victoria Everglot be marrying a lord or something?

维多利亚艾弗格拉为什么不嫁个门当户对的大官或什么

Oh, nonsense! We're every bit as good as the Everglots.

呃…胡说!我们不比艾弗格拉家差

I always knew I deserved better than a fish merchant's life.

我总觉得我的身份就该比那些鱼贩子高尚

But I've never even spoken to her.

但…我从没和她说过话

Well, at least we have that in our favor.

这起码对我们有利

Mayhew! Silence that blasted coughing.

梅修,拜托别再咳了

Marriage is a partnership, a little tit for tat.

婚姻不过是合伙的关系,互相利用罢了

You'd think a lifetime watching us...

这辈子看着我们夫妻俩…

Might have taught her that

她总该学到了吧

- Might have taught her that - Everything must be perfect -她总该学到了吧 -凡是都不能出差错

- Everything must be perfect - Everything must be perfect 凡事都得完美…完美…

Perfect That's why everything

…完美,所以任何事情

Every last little thing

任何小事

Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go

任何细节都必须…

According to plan

按照计划进行

Look at the way you're standing.

看看你站着的样子

You look like you got ricketsor something...

不像话!你得…呃…呵呵!

Oh, my goodness. Oh, such grandeur!

噢,我的天啊,噢,真是富丽堂皇!

Such impeccable taste!

太有品位了!

Oh, beautiful, innit?

哦~很美,是吧?

It's not as big as our place, dear.

比艾菲家差了点儿

- Bit shabby really, isn't it? - Shut up.

-呃…不是。很破旧 -闭嘴!呵呵!

Lord and Lady Everglot...

这是艾弗格拉侯爵与夫人

...Mr. And Mrs. Van Dort.

这是范杜夫妇

Why, you must be Miss Victoria.

你一定是维多利亚小姐

Yes, I must say, you don't look a day over. No. Oh, yes.

我打赌…你看上去绝对不超过20岁

Smile, darling, smile.

微笑,亲爱的,微笑

Well, hello. What a pleasure. Welcome to our home.

哈…很荣幸见到你们,欢迎光临寒舍

Thank you.

谢谢

We'll be taking tea in the west drawing room.

请至西厢房暂歇

Oh, do come this way, it's just through there.

请走这边

Oh, I love what you've done with the place. Who is your decorator?

哦~装饰的太棒了!谁是你们的设计师?

Nice tiles, shame about the drapes.

瓷砖地该清洁,窗帘布该换洗

My husband says such foolish things. Ignore him.

奥~我丈夫老师疯言疯语,别管他

Yes, it's usually best.

哈~对拉

- Do forgive me. - You play beautifully.

-原谅我的唐突 -你弹得真好听

I... I... I do apologize, Miss Everglot. How rude of me to... Well... 我…我…我很抱歉,艾弗格拉小姐,我真是太无礼

Excuse me.

对不起

Mother won't let me near the piano.

母亲不许我靠近钢琴

Music is improper for a young lady.

音乐不适合年轻女士

Too passionate, she says.

她说音乐太激情

If I may ask, Miss Everglot...

容我冒昧…请问…艾弗格拉小姐…

...where is your chaperon?

你的…女仆呢?

Perhaps, in... In view of the circumstances...

或许…在这种情形下

...you could call me Victoria.

你可以叫我维多利亚

Yes, of course. Well...

哦~是的

- Victoria... - Yes, Victor.

维多利亚 -嗯,维克特

Tomorrow, we are to be m...

明天我们就要……

M... M...

结…结..

- Married. - Yes. Married.

-结婚–对!结…婚

Since I was a child, I've... I've dreamt of my wedding day. 我从小就梦想着自己的结婚之日

I always hoped to find someone I was deeply in love with. 我一直希望找到我深爱的人

Someone to spend the rest of my life with.

一个能和我白头偕老的人

- Silly, isn't it? - Yes, silly.

-有点傻…是吧? -是…傻…呵

No. No, not at all, no.

不…不…一点都不傻…不傻

Oh, dear. I'm sorry.

哦,糟糕!对不起

What impropriety is this?

这太没规矩了!

You shouldn't be alone together.

你们俩不能独处

Here it is, one minute before and you're not at the rehearsal. 现在就差一分就五点了,你们居然还没去彩排

Pastor Galswells is waiting. Come at once.

高斯威牧师在等你们,马上过来

Master Van Dort, from the beginning. Again.

范杜少爷,从头再来一遍

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.

“用这只手…我将带你走出忧伤困苦

Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine.

你的杯永不干涸…因为我将是你生命泉源之酒

With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.

用这蜡烛…我将在黑暗中照亮你的生命

With this ring, I ask you to be mine."

用这戒指…你愿做我的妻子吗?”

- Let's try it again. - Yes. Yes, sir.

-我们再来演习一遍–好的,没问题

With this candle...

用这支蜡烛…

This candle...

这支蜡烛…

This candle.

这支蜡烛…

- Shall I get up there and do it for him? - Don't get all aflutter, dear. -你干脆上去替他做 -亲爱的,别这样宠他

With this candle...

用这支蜡烛…

Continue!

继续!

Get the door, Emil.

艾密尔,去开门

Let's just pick it up at the candle bit.

就从蜡烛这里再开始

A Lord Barkis, sir.

主人,是巴克斯男爵

I haven't a head for dates.

我不确定婚礼的日期

Apparently, I'm a day early for the ceremony.

显然我比婚礼早来了一天

- Is he from your side of the family? - I can't recall.

-他是你家那边的亲戚吗? -我想不起来了

Emil, a seat for Lord Barkis.

艾密尔,给巴克斯男爵看座

Do carry on.

请…继续

Let's try it again, shall we, Master Van Dort?

那我们就再来一次吧,范杜少爷

- Yes. Yes, sir. Certainly. - Right.

-是…是…当然–好吗?

Right. Oh, right!

好…奥…当然好!

- With this... This... - Hand.

-用…用… -我的手

With this hand... ...I... With...

用我的手…我将…

Three steps, three!

三步…走三步!

Can you not count? Do you not wish to be married, Master Van Dort?

你不会算吗?难道你不想结婚了吗,范杜少爷?

-No! No. –You do not?.

-不是–你不想结婚?!

No! I meant, no,I do not not wish to be married.

不是!我不是不想结婚

That is, I want very much to...

我其实非常想……奥!

Pay attention! Have you even remembered to bring the ring?

专心点儿!你不会没带戒指来吧?

The ring? Yes. Of course.

戒指…是…当然有

- Dropping the ring. - Oh, no, he's dropped the ring! -戒指居然掉了 -噢,不,他竟然弄掉了戒指

- This boy doesn't want to get married. - How disgraceful!

-看你是不想结婚啦! -丢脸啊!

Excuse me. Got it!

对不起……找到了

Out of the way, you ninny.

滚开…你这笨蛋

Oh, dear! Oh, my! Giddy on, there's a woman on fire! Help! Emergency! 奥…老天…救命…叫急救…

- Oh, I hope it doesn't stain. - Stop fanning it, you fool. -奥…别把我礼服熏黑了 -别踩了

- Get a bucket, get a bucket. - I'm on my way, dear. Yes. Oh, dear!-去拿水…去拿水 -我这就去,亲爱的

Enough! This wedding cannot take place until he is properly prepared.

除非他完全准备好了,否则这婚礼不能举行

Young man, learn your vows.

年轻人…学好…说结婚誓言

Well, he's quite the catch, isn't he?

呵…瞧瞧你钓的金龟婿

Oh, Victoria.

维克特

She must think I'm such a fool.This day couldn't get any worse.

她一定觉得我傻透了,今天真是糟糕透了

Hear ye, hear ye! Rehearsal in ruins as Van Dort boy causes chaos!

注意,注意!彩排搞砸了,范杜家的儿子搞得乱七八糟!

Fishy fianc?could be canned!

婚礼可能被取消!

Everglots all fired up as Van Dort disaster ruins rehearsal!

艾弗格拉和范杜的婚礼彩排,被范杜家的儿子搞砸了

It really shouldn't be all that difficult.

其实也没有什么难的

It's just a few simple vows.

就是几句简单的誓约

With this hand, I will take your wine.

用这只手…我要你的妻子…

No.With this hand......I will cup your...

用这只手…我要你的杯子…

Oh, goodness, no.

哦,又不对

With this...With this...With this candle, I will...I will...

用…用…用这支蜡烛,我将…将…

I will set your mother on fire.

都是我自己的错

Oh, it's no use.

没用的

With this hand,I will lift your sorrows.

我将用我的手带你走出忧伤苦困

Your cup will never empty,for I will be your wine.

你的杯子将永不干涸,因为我将是你杯中的生命之泉

Mrs. Everglot.

埃弗格拉夫人

You look ravishing this evening.

您今晚光艳照人

What's that, Mr. Everglot?Call you "Dad"? If you insist, sir. 您说什么,艾弗格拉先生?称呼您父亲?如果您坚持

With this candle,I will light your way in darkness.

我将用这支蜡烛在黑暗中照亮你的生命

With this ring......I ask you to be mine.

现在我用这只戒指向你求婚,你愿意嫁给我吗?

I do.

我愿意

You may kiss the bride.

你可以亲吻你的新娘了

- A new arrival. - He must've fainted.

-新来的人 -他一定晕过去了

- Are you all right? - What..? What happened?

-你还好吧? -发…发生什么事了?

By Jove, man. Looks like we've got ourselves a breather.

小子,看来你免费得到个新娘

- Does he have a dead brother? - He's still soft.

-他有个死掉的哥哥吗? -他的尸体还是软的

A toast, then.

干杯!

To the newlyweds.

祝福新婚夫妇

Newlyweds?

新婚夫妇?

In the woods,you said your vows so perfectly.

刚才在森林里,你说的结婚誓言…太完美了

I did?

我说了?

I did.

我真的说了!

Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

快醒来!快醒来!快醒来!

Coming through, coming through.

借过……借过

My name is Paul, I am the head waiter.

我叫骨骨,是…侍者…哈哈

I will be creating your wedding feast.

我来安排你的婚礼喜筵

Wedding feast! I'm salivating.

婚礼喜筵,我要庆祝婚礼

Maggots.

是蛆蛆,呵呵

Keep away!

别靠近我

I've got a...I've got a dwarf.

我有…我有…一个侏儒?

And I'm not afraid to use him.I want some questions. Now! 必要时,我可不怕他,我有一些疑问,现在就要问!

- Answers. I think you mean "answers." - Thank you, yes, answers. -我想你说的是答案 -谢谢,是【答案】

I need answers.What's going on here? Where am I?

我要答案,这里是怎么回事?我在什么地方?

Who are you?

你没事吧?

Well, that's kind of a long story.

呃…说来话长

What a story it is.

不凡的故事!

A tragic tale of romance, passion...

悲剧的故事,浪漫的爱情,火辣的热情……

...and murder most foul.

还有最阴毒的谋杀

This is gonna be good.

真是精彩万分

Hit it, boys.

来吧,孩子们

Hey, give me a listenYou corpses of cheer

嗨~听我细细道来,你们这些快乐的僵尸

At least those of youWho still got an ear

你们如果还有耳朵,就听我讲述

I'll tell you a story Make a skeleton cry

这个让骷髅都为之动容的故事

Of our own jubiliciouslyLovely Corpse Bride

是关于我们喜悦又可爱的僵尸新娘

Die, die, we all pass away

死吧!死吧!我们迟早会死

But don't wear a frownBecause it's really okay

别皱眉,其实也没什么

You might try and hide And you might try and pray 你可以逃避,也可以祈祷

But we all end upThe remains of the day

但你终将成为一具尸骨

That's right.

没错

Well, our girl was a beautyKnown for miles around 我们的女孩儿以前是远近闻名的美人儿

When a mysterious strangerCame into town

某日一位陌生人来到镇上

He was plenty good-lookingBut down on his cash

他英俊潇洒但却是个穷光蛋

And our poor little babyShe fell hard and fast

我们的可人儿很快地陷入爱河

When her daddy said no She just couldn't cope

父亲却不答应,她无力反抗

So our lovers came upWith a plan to elope

所以这对恋人计划私奔

Die, die, we all pass away

死吧,死吧,我们迟早会死

But don't wear a frownBecause it's really okay

别皱眉,其实也没有什么

You might try and hide And you might try and pray 你可以逃避,也可以祈祷

But we all end up The remains of the day

但你终将成为一具尸骨

That's right.

没错

Okay. Oh, yeah. Come on, boys, pick it up.

好的。哦,是的。来吧,孩子们,把它捡起来

Yeah. Like it

.耶~喜欢吧

Okay, Chancy, take it.

乔西~该你了

Yeah.

Yeah!

耶!

That's nice.

是啊~是啊

So they conjured up a planTo meet late at night 所以他们计划深夜碰面

They told not a soulKept the whole thing tight 没告诉任何人,也没走漏风声

Now, her mother's wedding dressFit like a glove 她穿上母亲的婚纱,如手套般合身

You don't need muchWhen you're really in love 他说你不必带多少,women有爱情就够了

Except for a few thingsOr so I'm told

我是这么听说的

Like the family jewelsAnd a satchel of gold

只要家里的珠宝和一袋黄金

Then next to the graveyardBy the old oak tree 然后在一个黑雾弥漫的夜

On a dark foggy nightAt a quarter to 3

2点45分来到墓园旁的老橡树下

She was ready to goBut where was he?

她准备好了要私奔,但是他在哪儿?

And then?

然后呢?

- She waited - And then? 她苦苦等待–然后呢?

- There in the shadows, was it her man? - And then? -出现了一个人影…是他吗? -然后呢?

- Her little heart beat so loud - And then? -她的心头小鹿乱撞–然后呢?

And then, baby, everything went black

然后她…眼前一黑

Now, when she opened her eyesShe was dead as dust

当她张开眼睛是,她的生命已灰飞烟灭

Her jewels were missingAnd her heart was bust

珠宝消失了踪影,她的心已破碎

So she made a vowLying under that tree

所以她躺在树下立誓

That she'd wait for her true loveTo come set her free

等待真爱来给她自由

Always waiting for someoneTo ask for her hand

一直等着愿意牵起她手的人

Then out of the blueComes this groovy young man

突然来个衣着光鲜的年轻人

Who vows foreverTo be by her side

他发誓要永远追随陪伴着她

And that's the storyOf our Corpse Bride

这就是我们美丽僵尸新娘的故事

Die, die, we all pass away

死吧,死吧,我们迟早会死

But don't wear a frown,Because it's really okay

别皱眉,这起是没有什么

You might try and hide And you might try and pray

你可以逃避,你也可以祈祷

But we all end upThe remains of the day

但我们终将成为一具尸骨

Yeah.

是的

Victoria, come away from the window.

维多利亚,别再窗前等

Oh, I'm sure he'll be back shortly.

我确定他很快就会回来

He's terrified of the dark.In fact, when he was a boy...

他非常怕黑,事实上,他小时候…

...he used to wet his combinations regularly, didn't he, William?

就常常吓得尿裤子

Enter.

进来

Lord Barkis.I trust the room is to your liking.

啊…巴克斯男爵,我想你一定无事不登三宝殿

Thank you,you are a most gracious hostess.

谢谢,你是我所知最高贵的女主人

Which is why it pains me to be the bearer of such bad news.

为此我深感痛苦的带给你们一个不幸的消息

Would you care to repeat tonight's headline for us?

你能重复今晚的头条新闻吗?

Hear ye, hear ye!

号外,号外!

Victor Van Dort seen this night on the bridge in the arms of a mystery woman! 今晚维克特*范杜和一位神秘女子,被人看见在一座桥上

The dark-haired temptress and Master Van Dort slipped away into the night!

然后这黑发诱人的女子和范杜少爷便消失在夜色中

And now, the weather.Scattered showers...

再次报导气象…

Enough! That will be all.

停!这样就够了

Mystery woman?He doesn't even know any women!

神秘女子?!他根本不认识其他女人

Or so you thought.

呃…随你说吧

Do call for me if you need my assistance...

如果需要我的帮助随时通知我…

...in any way.

任何需要

Good heavens, Finis,what should we do?

天哪,菲尼斯,我们该怎么办?

Fetch me musket.

拿我的枪来

William, do something.

威廉,别愣着

The town crier probably just had a slow news day.

呃…今天没什么大事

You know how it is,you need a little something to cry about.

你知道怎样吧,镇民一定会把小事拿来小题大做

Regardless, we are one groom short for the wedding tomorrow.

我不管…没有新郎,婚礼办不成了

Not to mention the financial implications.

我们的经济问题怎么办呢?

A most scandalous embarrassment for us all.

最令我们所有人汗颜的丑闻

Oh, give us a chance to find him,we beg of you.

求你给我们最后的机会去找他

- Just give us until dawn. - Very well. Till dawn. -在天亮之前 -好吧,天亮前

100句经典英文电影台词

100句经典英文电影台词 100句经典英文电影台词 1,Frankly,my dear,I dont give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,Im going to make him an offer he cant refuse. 我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972) 3,You dont understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I couldve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是 个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价 值的游民! (《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,Ive got a feeling were not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Heres looking at you,kid. 永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,Im ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. Its going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976) 11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable? 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hells Angels,1930 译文:假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗? 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979) 13,Love means never having to say youre sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970) 14、I could dance with youtill the cows come home. On second thought, Id rather dance with the cows until you came home. 我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁

经典台词中英对照

Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar. 西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。 Frank: But not a snitch! 却不是告密者。 Trask: Excuse me 请原谅,再说一遍。 Frank: No, I don't think I will. 我不会原谅你 Trask: Mr. Slade 斯莱德先生 Frank: This is such a crock of shit! 这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。 Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up. 请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell is that What is your motto here Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide, anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake Well, gentleman, when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what are you doing And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie. 西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么你们的校训是什么孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人 跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖 赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。 Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade 你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。 Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It's gone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn't selling.不~~~我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁—威廉霍华德塔夫、威廉詹尼斯布莱克、威廉蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为 正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神~ 多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边, 让我告诉你们这个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂 Trask: Sir, you're out of order.

罗密欧与朱丽叶经典台词中英对照精编版

罗密欧:朱丽叶,凭着这一轮皎洁的月亮,它的银光涂染着这些果树的梢端,我发誓—— Romeo: juliet, With this round of bringing a moon, it's silver cov er these fruit tree's top, i promiss 朱丽叶:啊!不要指着月亮起誓,它是变化无常的,每个月都有盈亏圆缺;你要是指着它起誓,也许你的爱情也会像它一样无常。 juliet: oh, dont swear with the moon, it change often, every mon th has it's own wax and wane; if you swear with it, your love wil l be like it perhaps? 罗密欧:那么我指着什么起誓呢? Remeo: then what should i swear with?? 朱丽叶:不用起誓吧;或者要是你愿意的话,就凭着你优美的自身起誓,那是我所崇拜的偶像,我一定会相信你的。 Juliet: no need to sear; or if u wish, then swear with your own g raceful, that's the idol i adore, i will believe in you for sure. 罗密欧:要是我的出自深心的爱情—— Romeo: i swear from the bottom of my heart 朱丽叶:哦,好了,别起誓啦。我虽然喜欢你,却不喜欢今天晚上的密约;它太仓卒太轻率、太出人意外了,正像一闪电光,等不及人家开一声口,已经消隐了下去。好人,再会吧!这一朵爱的蓓蕾,靠着夏天的暖风的吹拂,也许会在我们下次相见的时候,开出鲜艳的花来。晚安,晚安!但愿恬静的安息同样降临到你我两人的心头! Juliet: oh, forget it, don't swear, althought i love you, but didn't like tonight's date; its too rush and surprised, it's like a bolt of li ghtning, cant even wait before i say something, its already gone. goodbye love! this is a love's bud, with the warm wind blow of summer, perhaps next time when we meet, it will bloom a colour

电影《怦然心动》经典台词【中英文对照】

电影《怦然心动》经典台词【中英文对照】“有些人沦为平庸浅薄,金玉其外,而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是匆匆浮云。”下面是留学为您整理的电影《怦然心动》经典台词中英文对照,希望您喜欢! A painting is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadowby itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic. 一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。牛只是一头牛,草地也只有青草和鲜花,而穿过树枝的阳光也仅仅只是一束光,但如果将它们放到一起,就会产生魔一般的魅力。 The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view. 我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。 Somedays the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was during one of those sunsets that my father ' s idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

《致青春》经典台词 (中英文对照)

《致青春》经典台词(中英文对照) Love really is like a cup of coffee. Bitter...sweet...fragrant. 爱情真的就像一杯咖啡,有苦,有甜,却又芳香四溢。 I knew you were the kind of person who changes mind every three seconds, that's why you never get anywhere. 我就知道你这种人,做什么都是朝三暮四,注定一事无成。 My life is like a building which can be put up only once. I always neead to be precise. Can't afford a single centimeter's error. 我的人生是一栋只能建造一次的楼房。我必须让它精确无比,不能有一厘米的差池。

Damn it! Just my luck to make an enemy right off! 靠,冤家路窄! To travel with someone is good fortune. To sleep on the same bed with someone is great fortune. 百年修得同船渡,千年修得共枕眠。 I've had a crush on a boy for ages...but he doesn't even notice me. 我一直暗恋一个男生,可他都没正眼看过我。 I don't have big dreams, not really. I'm not hankering for the good life, I just want to be comfortable. 我没有什么远大的理想,不求最好,只求安逸。 The presence of a dragon makes any river sacred. (Or: A lake needn't be deep; It has supernatural power so long as there is a dragon in it. ) 水不在深,有龙则灵。 Any student who dares to skip my classes...clearly doesn't know my reputation. 我的课都敢翘,也不打听打听我是谁。 My biggest dream is to stay young forever.

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

《狮子王》经典台词(中英文对照)

狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在 微妙的平衡中生。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个 世界对你不理睬你也可以这样对待。 5.It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6.You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对, 过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而 战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信 你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10.I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

英文电影经典台词

英语电影经典台词 Andie? Can we talk a minute? 可以谈几句吗 And you are? 你是哪位? Are you being sarcastic, soldier? No.你在说反话吗,士兵?不 At least I’ll die in the line of duty, proud and strong.至少是因公殉职,光荣而自豪Are you all right? 你还好吧? Any more questions you want to ask? 还有什么问题要问吗? At least we can get free cookies.至少我们还能得到免费饼干。 And everything seems to be going so well.一切似乎都那么地顺理成章。 But I do believe they will happen for some reason.一切都是有原因的。 Be right back.马上回来 Brothers in arms.兄弟齐心,兄弟携手 Calm down冷静,别别,听我说 Don’t ask me questions.我向我提问? Can we go home first? I need to take my laptop.能先回趟家吗?我的去哪笔记本。Couldn’t’ agree with you more, sir.长官完全赞同您的观点。 Don’t move! Stay still! 呆在原地别动 Don’t scare him like that? 别那么吓唬他。 Do you read me? 你能听到我讲话吗? Do you have a visual? 你看到什么了吗? Does anybody know who is responsible for this?有人知道这事儿是谁干的吗? Everything is fine.一切都好

中英文对照_印象最深刻的电影台词

印象最深刻的电影台词https://www.360docs.net/doc/564757539.html, 2008年06月18日 17:45 新浪教育 印象最深刻的电影台词 《肖申克的救赎》: 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 《阿甘正传》: 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 《狮子王》: 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

最新《泰戈尔诗集》经典语录中英文对照版资料

《泰戈尔诗集》经典语录中英文对照版 1.如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也失去了群星。 If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. 2.我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。 My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes. 3.它是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。 It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom. 4.你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。 What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow. 5.瀑布歌唱道:"当我找到了自己的自由时,我找到了我的歌。" The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom." 6.你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。 You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long. 7.人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。 Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it. 8.我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。 Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart. 9.当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。 We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility. 10.决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。 Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting. 11."完全"为了对"不全"的爱,把自己装饰得美丽。 The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect. 12.错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。 Wrong cannot afford defeat but right can. 13.这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。 In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain. 14.我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。 We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us. 15.人对他自己建筑起堤防来。 Man barricades against himself. 16.使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。 Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves. 17.我想起了其他的浮泛在生与死与爱以及被遗忘的川流上的的时代,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。 I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.18.只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way. 19.思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。 Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings. 20."谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。" Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back. 21.我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。 Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life

英文电影经典台词大全

英文电影经典台词大全 导读:本文是关于英文电影经典台词大全的文章,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享! 1、You can’t handle the truth!你不能操纵事实!《义海雄风》 2、All right,Mr。DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up。好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。《日落大道》 3、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small。我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。《日落大道》 4、Death is just a part of life,something we're all destined to do。死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》 5、A man can be destroyed but not defeated。一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》 6、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers。我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。《欲望号街车》 7、Love means never having to say you’re sorry。爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》 8、You had me at hello。你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》 9、After all,tomorrow is another day!毕竟,明天又是新的一天!《乱世佳人》 10、There’s no crying in baseball!在棒球运动中没有哭泣!

《红粉联盟》 11、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon。We have the stars。噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。《扬帆》 12、I think it's hard winning a war with words。我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》 13、Wait a minute,wait a minute。You ain’t heard nothin’yet!等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!《爵士歌手》 14、Shed no tears for me,my glory lives forever!不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战2》 15、A boy’s best friend is his mother。一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。《惊魂记》 16、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates。You never know what you’re gonna get。妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。《阿甘正传》 17、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good。没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。《华尔街》 18、I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!《壮志凌云》 19、You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?《出租车司机》 20、Show me the money!让我看到钱!《甜心先生》 21、I’ll have what she’s having。我会拥有她所拥有的。《当

经典电影台词中英文

经典电影台词中英文 导读:本文是关于经典电影台词中英文,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享! 1、如果当时你没走,后来的我们会不会不一样。——《后来的我们》 If you hadn't gone, would we be different then? 2、毕业时我们在一起,希望未来我们还能再相遇!——《谁的青春不迷茫》 When we graduate, we hope that we can meet again in the future. 3、我们人类更关心的是拥有,而不是存在。——《超体》 We humans are more concerned with possession rather than being. 4、钱不是问题,是你不在我心里了。——《北京遇上西雅图》 Money is not a problem. You are not in my heart. 5、你妈妈也去过不少地方耶!还有这种嗜好!只拍床这么变态!——《前度》 Your mother has been to many places. And this hobby! Only filming the bed so abnormal! 6、可以负责任的告诉你,黎叔很生气,后果很严重!——《天下无贼》 I can tell you responsibly that Uncle Li is very angry and

the consequences are very serious.

7、男人钱多钱少不重要,找一个知冷知热疼你的。——《北京遇上西雅图》 It doesn't matter if a man has more money or less money. 8、如果我多一张船票,你会不会跟我一起走?——《花样年华》 If I have another ticket, will you go with me? 9、解散,重组,没有区别,本质相同。——《超体》 There is no difference between dissolution and reorganization. 10、基础决定高度。心态决定状态。——《少年班》 The foundation determines height. State of mind determines state. 11、孤独不是永远的,在一起才是永远的。——《观音山》 Solitude is not eternal, and together is forever. 12、我一看有人提着包离开这个城市,别管他去哪,我都很羡慕。——《立春》 As soon as I saw someone leaving the city with a bag, no matter where he went, I was very envious. 13、这不在于我爱你多少,而是我能忍多少。——《二次曝光》 It's not how much I love you, but how much I can bear.

20句迪斯尼动画经典台词中英对照

1. Let your heart guide you. It whisperss, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time 跟随你心的指引吧。它总是低诉着前进的方向,所以请仔细聆听。《大脚板走天涯》 2. "HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries - The Lion King “哈库那马塔塔”……就是没有烦恼的意思。《狮子王》 3. The past can hurt. You can either run from it or learn from it. - The Lion King 陈年往事固然伤人,但你可以选择从中吸取教训,或者远远地逃离。《狮子王》4. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh 如果你要活到一百岁,那么我只要活到一百岁差一天,这样我就不用度过没有你陪伴的分分秒秒。《小熊维尼》 5. Remember: Always let your conscience be your guide. - Pinocchio 记住:要凭着你的良心做事。《木偶奇遇记》 6. You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew. - Pocahontas 你自以为只有你那样的才算是人类,必须长得像你同你一样思维。但倘若你愿跟随用陌生人的脚步,你就会学到你从不明白的事情。《风中奇缘》 7. Nothing's impossible. - Alice In Wonderland 没有什么是不可能的。《爱丽丝梦游仙境》 8. Hmm! Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch and they swim all over you! - Little Mermaid 哼嗯!小屁孩。总是自以为是。得寸进尺,赶明儿就游你头上去了。《小美人鱼》9. I'm not worthless -- and I don't have fleas. - Aladdin 我可不是一无是处——我身上也不带跳蚤。《阿拉丁》

20部经典英文电影对白

20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 每部电影都有让人难忘的经典对白,下列对白哪个是您最欣赏的呢? 1.《乱世佳人》 Tomorrow is another day. 2.《泰坦尼克号》 Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go o f that promise. 3.《007系列》 "Bond. James Bond." 4.《阿甘正传》 Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're go nna get." Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is j ust a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something? Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. 5.《终结者》 "I'll be back!" 6.《英国病人》 We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this m arked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I'v e wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps. 7.《空军一号》 “My family first” 8.《罗马假日》 I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? 9.《绿野仙踪》 "There's no place like home." 10.《卡萨布兰卡》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

相关文档
最新文档