银行英语常用语句

银行英语常用语句
银行英语常用语句

银行临柜英语口语

Unit One Reception接待

1.Good morning, what can I do for you?

早上好,有什么需要我帮忙的么?

2.This is the Business Department of Postal Savings Bank of China.

这里是邮政储蓄银行营业部。

3.Could I ask you write this slip?/Would you please write on this slip?

能不能请您填下这张单子?

4.Please tell me my balance.

请帮我查下账户余额。

5.My credit card does not work, please take a look.

我的信用卡出问题了,能帮我看一下么?

6.Your magcard needs more magnetism, it’s OK now.

您的银行卡需要加磁,现在加好了。

7.Please take a seat over there for a moment, our client manager will

help you.

请在那边休息一下,客户经理会来帮助您的。

8.Please do to the open counter.

请在大厅开放式柜台办理。

9.I want to close my account with you.

我想注销在你们这儿的账户。

10.D elighted. I was able to help.

很高兴能对您有所帮助。

Unit Two Banking Hours

1.The bank won’t open until 9:30.

银行直到九点半才会营业。

2.The bank is not open yet. Can you use the bank machine?

银行门还没开,您能使用以下自动柜员机吗?

3.We often have our banking hours posted on the door during holidays.

在放假期间,我们通常会把营业时间贴在门上。

Unit Three Opening an Account

1.What kind of account did you have in mind?

您想开哪种账户?

2.Would you like to open a current account?

您想开一个活期存款账户吗?

3.A fixed or current account?

定期还是活期?

4.Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money?

请告诉我您想存何种户头?

5.There’s a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the

savings.

支票户要收服务费,现金户不收。

6.Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.

我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美元。

7.We have variable term deposit, notice deposit and current deposit here.

Which one would you like?

我们这有定活两便,通知存款和活期存款,您打算选择哪一种呢?

8.You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of

50 dollars.

您可随时以50美元的起存额开立储蓄账户。

9.Please input your secret code.

请输入您的密码。

10.I’ll process it for you right now.

我会立刻为您办理的。

Unit Four Making Savings Deposit 储蓄存款

1.How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular

basis?

您计划在您的户头上定期存入多少钱?

2.I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for

temporary safe-keeping.

我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂时保管起来。

3.What’s the interest rate for the savings account?

储蓄存款的利率是多少?

4.The interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.

目前每年的利率是1%。

5.The account carries a low interest rate.

该账户利息很低。

6.I want to deposit 200yuan in my account.

我想在我的户头上存300元。

7.Write down how many dollar bills to deposit and the number of each

check..

请写下要存多少美钞,还有每张支票的号码。

8.I hate making a deposit through the bank machine.

我讨厌用自动存款机存款。

9.After technical examination, we find this note is counterfeit.

经技术检验,我们发现这张钞票是假钞。

Unit Five Making Withdrawal取款

1.Please tell me how you wish to withdraw your money.

请问您要怎么取钱?

2.Fill out a withdrawal form, please.

请填写取款单。

3.I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.

我要从我的定期存款中支取200美元。

4.Your deposit is exhausted.

您的账户里没有钱了。

5.Please show me your ID card and enter your secret code.

请出示您的身份证并输入密码。

6.Here is the money with your interest note. Please check to make sure

it is accurate.

这是钱和利息清单,请核对。

7.Please give me twenty thousand in hundred-yuan notes and the rest in

fifty-yuan notes.

请给我2万元的一百元面值纸币,其余的要50元面值的。

8.Your password does not match. Please try again.

您的密码有误,请在输入一遍。

9.What kind of currency do you want to withdraw?

您想取什么币种?

10.I am sorry. The computer doesn’t work now. But I think you can make

the withdrawal at the ATM machine with your bank card.

对不起,电脑出故障了。但是您可以用银行卡在自动取款机里提款。

Unit Six Reporting a Missing Bank Book or Bank Card 存折/银行卡挂失

1.Is this the right window for reporting my lost bankbook?

这里是办理挂失的窗口吗?

2.What’s the procedure for reporting losses?

如何办理挂失手续呢?

3.I need to report a missing Bank Card.

我要挂失一张银行卡。

4.Did you open your account here and are you the account holder?

您是在这里开户的吧,户主是您本人吧?

5.Good, so nobody has tried to take money out of your account.

还好,现在还没有人冒领。

6.Can I apply for a new passbook now?

我现在可以补办一个新存折吗?

7.Please fill in this form for reporting the loss.

请填写挂失单。

8.Your driver’s license and your passport can also be used as valid

credentials.

您的驾照和护照也可以作为有效的身份证件。

9.We’ll have to get some details from you. Your name, account number,

the amount deposited and PIN number, please.

我们需要一些您的详细信息:您的名字,账号,存款金额和您的密码。

10.Y ou can do the verbal reporting of loss by your phone banking service

to freeze your account.

您可以先通过我们的银行电话进行口头挂失,先将您的账户资金冻结。

Unit Seven Remittance and Cashing 汇款兑现

1.I’d like to send 2000 US dollars in cash to my son in America.

我想给在美国的儿子汇2000美元现金。

2.I’d like to know the different ways of remittance abroad.

我想知道向境外汇款都有哪些方式。

3.The fastest way is T/T short for telegraphic transfer, and the charge is

the highest.

最快的方式是电汇,费用也最高。

4.The commission for this remittance is 50yuan.

您的这笔汇款的手续费是50元。

5.How long will it take for her to receive the monkey?

要多久才能收到钱?

6.The remittance can arrive in one or two days.

汇款过一两天可以到帐。

7.If there are any problems, you may inquire by using the receipt and

passport.

如果有问题可以凭回单和护照来查询。

8.My brother is in urgent need of money.

我弟弟急需用钱。

9.I’m expecting a RMB 3000 remittance from Shanghai.

我在等一笔上海汇来的3000元的人民币的款项。

10.I’m sorry, sir, but your remittance hasn’t arrived yet.

先生,您的汇款还没到。

11.I think it is necessary to send an inquiry telegram to the remitting

bank.

我想有必要给汇出行发查询电报。

12.W ould you like us to telephone you when the remittance arrives?

汇票寄到时我们给您打电话好吗?

13.D emand draft as a very long validity so you can post the draft to the

payee.

汇票的有效期很长,所以您可以将其寄给收款人。

14.I’d like to cancel this draft.

我想取消这张汇票。

15.W hen can I receive the refund?

我什么时候可以收到退款?

Unit Eight Currency Exchange 货币兑换

1.I’d like to exchange some dollars for RMB.

我想将美元兑换为人民币。

2.What’s the exchange rate for US dollars?

美元的兑换汇率是多少?

3.Do you have any cash or traveler’s checks?

您要换的是现金还是旅行支票?

4.Do you charge for cashing checks?

兑换旅行支票收手续费吗?

5.How much do you want to change?

您想兑换多少?

6.It’s RMB6.67 Y uan to one dollar.

是6.67元人民币兑1美元。

7.How much would I get for 300 dollars?

300美元可以兑换多少钱?

8.I’d like to know if I could change these RMB back into US dollars.

我想知道能否把这些人民币换回美元。

9.In what denomination would you like it?

您要什么面值的货币?

10.W ould please give me five fifties, ten twenties and five tens?

请给我五章五十元面值的,十张二十元面值的和五张是元面值的好吗?

11.P lease keep the exchange memo safe.

请您保管好兑换水单。

12.Y ou can reconvert the RMB into US dollars with your passport and

exchange memo.

您可以凭护照和兑换水单将人民币兑回美元。

13.T hese dollars are worth RMB 2000 Y uan.

这些美元可换2000元人民币。

14.H ow much commission do you charge?

请问手续费是多少?

15.I f you change an amount under US$10000 to RMB, you may do it

here at the counter.

如果您要将1万元以下的美元兑换成人民币,可以直接在银行柜台办理。

Unit Nine Travelers’ Check旅行支票

1. I would like to change this money into traveler’s checks.

我想把这些钱兑换成旅行支票。

2. May I cash my traveler’s checks issued by the Bank of America? 我能在这里把美国银行发行的旅行支票兑换成现金吗?

3. I’ll be pleased to cash it for you.

我很高兴能为你兑换。

4. Would you please countersign them here?

请您在支票上副签,好吗?

5. What is the interest rate?

利息是多少?

6. I’d like to break this note, please.

我想把这钱换开。

7. What’s the dollar going for today?

今天的美元汇率是多少?

8. Your exchanged money comes to 5000 yuan.

您兑换的钱总共是5000元。

9. Would you please show me your passport?

请出示您的护照好吗?

10.Where should I countersign?

我应该在哪里副签呢?

11. How much do you want to exchange?

您想要兑换多少?

12.What kind of denomination would you like?

您想要那种面额的现钞呢?

13. Please fill in this exchange memo.

请您填写这张兑换水单。

14.I need some cash for my visit in Shanghai.

我在上海旅行需要一些现金。

15.Can you handle it for me?

您能为我处理一下吗?

Unit 10 Using the ATM使用自动提款机

1. My card is stuck and nothing came out!

我的卡卡住了,什么东西都出不来!

2. The ATM kept may card. I can’t get it out of the machine.

提款机把我的卡吞了。我拿不出来。

3. How can I get it back?

怎么才能取回卡呢?

4. Please key in your PIN.

请输入密码。

5. It appears that you entered the wrong number.

看来你的密码输错了。

6. Did you push the correct buttons for your secret number?

您输入密码的时候按键正确吗?

7. Are you sure the code is correct?

您确定密码是正确的吗?

8. Everything seems to be in order.

一切正常,

9. Insert your bank card face up into the slot.

请面朝上插入您的银行卡。

10. What am I supposed to do after that?

在那之后我该做什么呢?

11. The cash will be dispersed out of the slot.

现金会从取款口出来。

12. You can use the machine at any time.

您可以随时使用这个机器。

13.Is there any service charge for this?

要收取手续费/服务费吗?

14.It’s the only proof I have of this transaction.

它是这次交易的唯一证明。

15.It’s important to contact the bank as quickly as possible.

尽快与银行联系很重要。

Unit Ten E-Banking 网上银行

1. It is said that your bank has a service called electricity bill agent. 听说你们银行开通了一项缴纳电费的业务。

2. You can pay your water bill through our e-bank.

您可以通过我们的网上银行付水费。

3. Your gas bill can be automatically deducted from your account. 煤气费可以从您的账户中自动扣除。

4. E-bank offers 24-hour service.

网上银行提供每天24小时的服务。

5. What do you think about online service?

您对网上服务怎么看?

6. You can transfer money via our e-bank service system.

您可以通过网上银行系统来转账。

7. You can perform your transaction in absolute privacy.

您的交易情况绝对是保密的。

8. How can I use Visa card on the internet?

我怎样才能在网上使用维萨卡呢?

9. Have you heard about Online System?

您听说过在线系统吗?

10. You can make payments by the e-check.

您可以通过电子支票来支付。

11. The e-check is a tool for use on the Internet.

电子支票是一种网上支付工具。

12. Do you keep savings accounts on the computer?

你们把储存账户信息保存在计算机上吗?

13. You can immediately have access to the e-bank service by inputting your username and password.

您可以通过输入您的用户名和密码来快速登录您的网上银行。

14. Online systems help us provide speedy and accurate service to our customers.

在线系统帮助我们为客户提供快速而准确的服务。

15. Writing fewer checks means more time and expense saved for the bank and customer.

签的支票越少,就意味着节约银行和客户的费用和时间就越多。Unit Eleven Personal Finance Management个人理财管理

1. I’m not sure which would be better for me, buying some insurance or putting it in a bank.

我不确定那一项对我来说更好,卖保险还是存银行。

2. A statement will be drawn up and can be posted to you or sent via e-mail.

交易记录会在对账单中列出并且对账单可以通过电子邮件的形式寄给您。

3. I’m interested in putting some of my money into investment tools.

我感兴趣的是把我的一些资金放到多种投资工具中去。

4. We design the best deposit combination based on your salary and other incomes.

我们根据您的工资和其他收入来为您设计最佳的存款组合方案。

5. When anything is up for renewal, we do it automatically.

当有任何到期的存款需要续存的话,我们会自动为您续存。

6. It is value-added service, and can be tailored to suit your requirements. 它是一项增值服务,可以按照您的要求定制服务。

7. I’ll come by my local branch later this afternoon and get it set up.

我下午晚些时候就去我附近的支行办理这个业务。

8. I would like you to hear the full details, if you think it’ll be beneficial to you.

如果你认为这样对我有好处的话,我愿闻其详。

9. It makes it difficult if you want to investigate a company which is registered outside China.

想要调查在中国境外注册的公司,可能会有点困难。

10. I just simply don’t feel comfortable keeping them at home or in the office.

把它们放在家里或办公室都不能让我放心。

11. It will put you in touch with a Personal Banker.

它将使您与个人理财顾问保持通话。

12. Would you like to know its repayment capacity?

您想知道它的还款能力方面的情况吗?

13. We can arrange the structure to suit whatever you require.

我们可以安排存期结构以适应您的任何要求。

14. I’d like to have my car insured against accidents.

我想为我的车投保车险。

15. Could you tell me when the coverage becomes effective?

您能告诉我投保什么时候生效吗?

Unit Twelve Credit Card信用卡

1. Would you like to apply for a card with us?

您想申请我们的银行卡吗?

2. The best way to use credit cards is to keep the limit very low.

要使用信用卡,最好的办法就是保持低透支限额。

3. Customers need to figure out what amount they can afford to pay in full every month.

客户必须清楚每个月可以负担得起多少金额。

4. I’m just calling to say that we’ve received your new Corporate Credit from HQ.

我打电话就是要告诉您,我们已经收到了从总部转来的您的新公司信用卡。

5. I’ve had a current account with a debit card with you for years. Now, I’m looking at upgrading to a credit card.

我已经在你们这里办了一个带借记卡的活期存款账户,有好几年了。现在,我希望升级成信用卡。

6. If for some reason I was having a bad month and spent a little too much I could just pay the minimum?

假如因为某些原因,我某个月的境况比较糟糕,而且花的又有点过头了的话,我可以只支付最低还款额,是吧?

7. There are certainly many benefits that go along with our credit card.

我们信用卡确实有许多优惠。

8. With our Corporate Card you can use it for both collection and payment.

使用我们公司卡可以享受代理收费付费服务。

9. I’ll contract my guarantor now and we’ll come in within the next couple of days.

我这就联系我的担保人,我们两天内就来。

10. If I don’t have enough on me, I’ll pop over to the ATM and draw some.

如果我带的钱不够的话,我就赶到自动取款机那边取一些钱出来。

11. What I’d advise you to do is set up a Direct Debit Service.

我建议您直接办理一个借记业务。

12. A Direct Debit means that every month we can arrange for all of your utility bills to come directly out of your account, no fuss, no hassle.

直接借记业务就是我们可以安排您每个月的水电费直接从您的账户中划走,既不忙乱,又不麻烦。

13. You’ll see on your monthly bill and statement the amount in full but also the minimum payment.

在您的月度对账单上,您既可以看到支付金额的总数也能看到最低还款额。

14. Could you let me have your card and the money to be deposited?

您能给我您的卡和要存的钱吗?

15. Here’s your card back and your money. Please double check for me. 这是您的银行卡还有您的钱,请您再清点一下。

Unit Thirteen Personal Consuming Loan个人消费贷款

1. How much will you allow me to borrow? I mean, I don’t need a massive sum of money.

你们允许我借多少钱?我的意思是,我并不需要一大笔钱。

2. We can also look at your current credit status and adjust the interest accordingly.

我们还可以查看您目前的信用状况,并且相应调整利率。

3. As you don’t have a long history with us, we will have to check your credit card rating with your previous bank before we can promise any loan to you.

因为您与我们银行业务来往时间不长,在我们能承诺给您任何贷款之前,我们得查看您在以前银行的信用记录。

4. Le t’s have a look at your credit details and get this started.

让我们看看您的信用记录,然后开始办理。

5. We have many loans programs; may I ask what the purpose of the loan is?

我们提供多种贷款,我能问问您贷款的目的是什么吗?

6. I’m hoping to get a mortgage loan from you and was wondering about your interest rates.

我希望从你们这里获得按揭并且想知道你们的利率。

7. We offer a Personal Loan for Studying Abroad for anyone who’s studying overseas, regardless of the circumstances.

我们为出国留学的人提供个人留学贷款,不论是什么情况。

8. Would you be looking at a long-term or short-term loan?

您考虑的是长期的方案还是短期的方案?

9. I’m not sure if I need any other proof or guarantee to get this loan, do I?

我不确定,我是否还需要其他的证明或担保来获得这笔贷款呢?10. Do you have the notification of admission letter from your university, your passport and your visa with you?

您带着入学通知书,护照和签证了吗?

11. This loan is specially provided for people who are studying overseas to pay their tuition fee and other sundry items。

此贷款是专门为那些去海外留学的人提供的,用来支付他们的学杂费。

12. With our Personal Automobile Consumer Loan, the borrower can borrow up to 80% of the purchase price.

申请我们的个人汽车消费贷款的借款人可以借到的最大金额为购买价格的80%。

13. How about the frequency of repayment?

还款的频率是如何规定的?

14. The interest rates depend on what is announced at the time, but at the moment, the interest for a 2-year loan is 5.29%.

利率取决当时公布的利率值,但目前两年期贷款的利率值为5.29% 15. You will need a correctly filled in application form, ID card, proof of residency, proof of income, the agreement from the agent and of course the 20% down payment.

一张正确的填写的申请表,身份证,居住证明,收入证明,与经销商签订的协议,当然还有20%的首付款。

Unit Fourteen Foreign Exchange Sale and Purchase外汇结售

1. A remittance is being transferred to this account.

有一笔汇款要转到这个账户上。

2. I’d like to check whether the remittance has arrived.

我想查看下汇款有没有到。

3. I want to exchange all the donated foreign currency into RMB.

我想把所有的外币捐款都兑换成人民币。

4. I’d like to convert my salary.

我想兑换我的工资。

5. You have to provide the Employment Agreement and your Income Certificate.

您需要提供就业协议和您的收入证明。

6. Would you please tell me the use of the large amount of money?

您能告诉我这一大笔资金的用途吗?

7. You need to show us the purchase-sale contract of the house and other relevant documents.

您需要向我们提供房屋的销售合同及一些相关的材料。

8. The account number of the house selling company is also necessary.

您还需要房屋销售公司的账号。

9. You have to provide the notarized donation agreement.

您需要提供经公证的捐赠协议。

10.You have to change the remittance into RMB before you can withdraw it.

您在取出这笔汇款前必须将其兑换成人民币。

11. I want to withdraw some and have the rest credited into my account. 我想取出一部分,剩余的存入我的账户。

12. Do you have a foreign currency account?

您有外币账户吗?

13. My company has received a sum of money paid for goods in US dollars.

我公司已收到一笔美元贷款。

14. I’m an accountant from ABC Company.

我是ABC公司的一名会计。

15. You have to bring the trade contract for the settlement of the exchange.

您需要带上贸易合同来结汇。

Unit Fifteen Buying Foreign Currency 购买外币

1. I’d like to buy some foreign currency for a business trip.

我想买些外币出差时用。

2. That depends on where you plan to travel.

那得取决于您去旅行的目的地。

3. If your destination is Hong Kong or Macau, we are permitted to exchange up to US$1000 for you.

如果您的目的地是香港或澳门,我们最多允许为您兑换1000美元。

4. Could I see the originals?

我能看下正本吗?

5. Please sign your name at the bottom of the exchange memo.

请在兑换水单的最下面签字。

6. Today’s rate is RMB 665.82 yuan to US$100.

今天的汇率是655.82元人民币兑100美元。

7. Could you show me your family registered permanent residence book? 请出示您的户口簿好吗?

8. Your son’s matriculation certificate is also needed.

我们还需要看您儿子的大学录取通知书。

9. Could you credit the money to my son’s bank card?

您能将这笔钱存入我儿子的银行卡吗?

10. How much could I exchange every year?

我每年可以兑换多少金额?

11. Everyone is allowed to exchange up to US$50000 in any given year. 每人每年最多兑换五万美元。

12. For a child under 14 to go abroad, the exchange supply standards are half that for an adult.

对于14岁以下的出国人员,兑换标准减半。

13. I’ll process that for you now.

我现在就为您办理。

14. You can buy US$2000 or equivalent at most.

您最多可以兑换2000美元。

15. I’d like to exchange some US dollars for my son to pay his tuition.

我想兑换些美元给我儿子交学费。

外贸英语常用语90句

外贸英语常用语90句 Part One 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 < 4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

(完整版)常见银行英语词汇

常见银行英语词汇 account number 帐目编号 depositor 存户 pay-in slip 存款单 a deposit form 存款单 a banding machine 自动存取机 to deposit 存款 deposit receipt 存款收据 private deposits 私人存款 certificate of deposit 存单 deposit book, passbook 存折 credit card 信用卡 principal 本金 overdraft, overdraw 透支 to counter sign 双签 to endorse 背书 endorser 背书人 to cash 兑现 to honor a cheque 兑付 to dishonor a cheque 拒付 to suspend payment 止付 cheque,check 支票 cheque book 支票本 order cheque 记名支票 bearer cheque 不记名支票 crossed cheque 横线支票 blank cheque 空白支票 rubber cheque 空头支票 cheque stub, counterfoil 票根 cash cheque 现金支票 traveler's cheque 旅行支票 cheque for transfer 转帐支票 outstanding cheque 未付支票 canceled cheque 已付支票 forged cheque 伪支票 Bandar's note 庄票,银票 banker 银行家 president 行长 savings bank 储蓄银行 Chase Bank 大通银行 National City Bank of New York 花旗银行 Hongkong Shanghai Banking Corporation 汇丰银行Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China 麦加利银行

银行常用英语情景口语对话汇总

银行英语口语,银行常用英语情景口语对话 1、我想从户头里提出一些钱 May: I’d like to withdraw some money from my account. 我想从户头里提出一些钱。 Clerk: Can I see your passbook and the withdrawal slip, please? 可不可以让我看您的存折及提款单呢? May: Sure. 当然可以。 Clerk: Let me just make sure. You want to withdraw one thousand dollars? 让我确定一下。您要提1000 美元? May: That’s right. 是的。 2、您要办理什么业务? Clerk: What can I help you with? 您要办理什么业务? Denny: I'd like to deposit some money. 我要存钱。 Clerk: How much would you like to deposit? 您要存多少? Denny: Twenty thousand. 两万。 Clerk: Give me your money and passbook. 把您的钱和存折给我。 Denny: Here you are. 好的。 Clerk: Hold on. Please sign on the deposit receipt. 稍等. 请在这张存款凭条上签一下字。 Denny: OK. 好的。 Clerk: Please take good care of your passbook. 请收好您的存折。 3、帮我查一下卡里现在总共有多少钱吧 Mary: Hello, I'd like to deposit ten thousand RMB. 你好,我要存一万元。 Clerk: Please give me your money and bank card. 请把您的钱和卡给我。 Mary: Can you check the balance in my account? 再麻烦你帮我查一下卡里现在总共有多少钱? Clerk: Sure, hold on…Please sign on the sheet. 好的,稍等……请在这张单子上签一下字。 Mary: Done, here you are. 签好了,给。 Clerk: There's one hundred thousand now in your account. Please take care of your deposit slip.

初中英语常用句子

初中英语常用句子 导读:本文是关于初中英语常用句子,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享! 1、我想你常常跳舞吧。 I suppose you dance often. 2、为什么不和我们踢足球呢? Why not play football with us? 3、记得明天给我带一些钱来。 Remember to bring me some money tomorrow. 4、妈妈给我买了一辆自行车。 My mother bought me a bicycle. 5、我会帮你打点的。 I'll help you manage. 6、他们都喜欢在中国生活和工作。 They all like to live and work in China. 7、我们准备好吃午饭。 We are ready for lunch. 8、我的车出了毛病。 Something is wrong with my car. 9、今天天气多么糟糕啊! What a terrible day it is!

10、我们都对英语感兴趣。 We are all interested in English. 11、我刚才清洗了我的车。 I cleaned my car just now. 12、去钓鱼怎么样? How about going fishing? 13、吉姆请我和他去划船。 Jim asked me to go boating with him. 14、当老师进来的时候,学生们停止了谈论。 When the teacher came in, the students stopped talking. 15、小孩伤心地抽泣着。 The child sobbed sadly. 16、你能得到你想要的。 You can get what you want. 17、在短暂的休息后,他继续读书。 After a short rest, he went on reading. 18、又有一只猫来到我家了。 Another cat came to my house. 19、刚才,我看见你捡起了一个苹果。 Just now, I saw you pick up an apple. 20、他一下子就说到了点子上。 He came to the point at once.

外贸英语常用术语

外贸常用术语[中英文对照] 1.Trade-related Terms 贸易相关术语 A.贸易 Foreign Trade 对外贸易 Entrepot Trade F。)转口贸易 Home (Domestic)Trade 内贸 Coastal Trade 沿海贸易 Cross-border Trade 边境贸易 Barter Trade 易货贸易 Compensation Trade 补偿(互补)贸易 Bilateral trade (between China and the US)(中美)双边贸易Multilateral Trade ( Multilaterism ) 多边贸易 Trading House/Corporation/Firm/Company 贸易公司 Liner Trade 集装箱班轮运输 B.合同 Contract 合同 Active service contracts on file 在备有效服务合同 Sales Contract 销售合同 Sales Confirmation 销售确认书 Agreement 协议 Vessel sharing Agreement 共用舱位协议 Slot-sharing Agreement 共用箱位协议 Slot Exchange Agreement 箱位互换协议 Amendment 修正合同 Appendix 附录 Quota 配额 C.服务合同 Service Contract as provided in the Shipping Act of 1984,a contract between a shipper (or a shippers association)and an ocean carrier (or conference)in which the shipper makes a commitment to provide a certain minimum quantity of cargo or freight revenue over a fixed time period,and the ocean common carrier or conference commits to a certain rate or rate schedules as well as a defined service level (such as assured space,transit time, port rotation or similar service features)。The contract may also specify provisions in the event of non-performance on the part of either party 服务合同

银行常用英语词汇S

Bank –vocabulary and sentences branch bank 银行分行 construction bank 建设银行 industrial and commercial bank 工商银行 bank of communications 交通银行 inflation 通货膨胀 deflation 通货收缩 devaluation 货币贬值 revaluation 货币增值 favourable balance 顺差 adverse balance 逆差 the purchasing power of money 货币购买力 money in circulation 货币流通量 note issue 纸币发行量 national budget 国家预算 national gross product 国民生产总值public bond 公债 stock, share 股票 debenture 债券 treasury bill 国库券 foreign currency (exchange) reserve 外汇储备 foreign exchange fluctuation 外汇波动 foreign exchange crisis 外汇危机 gold reserve 黄金储备 money (financial) market 金融市场 stock exchange 股票交易所 broker 经纪人 an application form 申请单 bank statement 对帐单 banking hours, business hours 营业时间 password/code密码 amount in figures小写金额 amount in words大写金额 cashier收银员Automated Teller Machine teller银行职员statement对帐单service charge服务费/手续费 by installment分期付款 银行英语口语-新开帐户 Useful Phrases current deposit, current account 活期存款 fixed deposit, fixed account 定期存款 fixed deposit by installments 零存整取 joint account 联名存款帐户

金融英语:银行常用英语口语精选

甚至一元也可以起存。 Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it. 这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。 I should like to open a current account. 我想开一个活期存款帐户。 I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill. 我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。 We 'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account. 我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。 I have a checking account here. 我在 这里有一个支票存款帐户。 I think I 'd like a deposit account. 我想要开个定期存款帐户。 Can I open a current account here? 我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?I want to open a deposit account with you. 我要开个储蓄帐户。 I'd like to open a deposit account with you. 我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。 Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account? 请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗? Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account. 请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。 Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit? 100 元作最低存款额够吗? I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account. 我想知道开一个支票帐户200 元存款是否够。 Could you tell me how to operate this account? 请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗?Is there any minimum for the first deposit? 第一次储蓄有最低限额吗? How much does each account cost? 每个帐户要花多少钱? Useful Phrases current deposit, current account 活期存款 fixed deposit, fixed account 定期存款 fixed deposit by installments 零存整取 joint account 存款帐户 to ope n an acco unt 开户头 银行英语口语-存款 How much do you want to deposit with us? 你想在我们这存多少? How much do you wish to pay into your account? 你希望在你的户头上存多少? How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis? 你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?

日常用到的英语句子

1. I'm not myself 我烦透了 2、Don't bother me!别烦我! 3、Give me five more minutes please。再给我五分钟时间好吗? 4、How did you sleep? 你睡的怎么样? 5、Don't hog the bathroom! 别占着卫生间了! 6、Don't hog the shower. 别占着浴室了! 7、Don't hog my girlfriend. 别缠着我的女朋友了! 8、Get outta there! 快出来! 9、I will treat you 。我请客。 10、What are you in the mood for? 你想吃什么? 11、Whois gonna drive? 谁来开车? Who's driving? 12、You know what I mean? 你明白我的意思吗? 13、Could you run that by me again? 你能再说一遍吗? 14、So what you are trying to say is... 那么,你想说的是... 15、Whadja do last night? 昨晚你干嘛去了? Whadja=What did you 16、Didja have a good time? 玩的开心吗? didja=did you 17、Where wouldja like to go tonight? 今晚你想上哪儿?Wouldja=Would you

18、I am running late. 我要迟到了。 19、I've gotta get outta here. 我得离开这儿了。 20、I've gotta catch the bus. 我要去赶公共汽车了。 21、gotta=got to wanna=want to gonna=going to 22、Yo__taxi! 嗨,出租车! 23、Where to ? (你)要去哪儿? 24、I want to go to... 我要到...地方去。 25、What do I owe you ? 我该付你多少钱? 26、Let me out here. 让我在这儿下车。 27、HI! What's up, buddy? 嗨!还好吗?,伙计? 28、What'cha been doing? 这些日子在干什么呢? What'cha=What have you 29、How ya' been? 这些日子过的怎么样? HOw ya' been=How have you been? 30、I'm fine. 我很好。 31、Do I have any messages? 有人给我留言吗? 32、What's on the schedule for today? 今天有那些日程安排? 33、Has the boss come in yet? 老板来了吗? 34、Hello! This is Hogan,is William in? 你好!我是Hogan,请问William 在吗? 35、May I take your message? He is not in. 他现在不在。我可以为你留言吗?

外贸英语通用语句

外贸英语常用语句 1. 询盘的提出 我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。We addressed our inquiry to the firm. 对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm. 我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers. 敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you. 如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry. 敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations. 由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract. 请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。Please state your best terms and discount for cash. 由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount. 请告知该商品的价格和质量。Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

银行流水单翻译词汇(汇总)

中国各大银行名称缩写 中国建设银行——CCB(China Constuction Bank) 中国农业银行——ABC(Agricultural Bank of China) 中国工商银行——ICBC(Industrial and Commercial Bank of China) 中国银行——BOC(Bank of China) 中国民生银行——CMBC(China Minsheng Banking Co., Ltd) 招商银行——CMB(China Merchants Bank Ltd) 兴业银行——CIB (Industrial Bank Co., Ltd) 北京市商业银行——已经改名北京银行——BOB(Bank of Beijing) 交通银行——BCM(Bank of Communications) 中国光大银行——CEB(Chian Everbright Bank) 中信银行——(cvbnm` 广东发展银行——GDB(Guangdong Development Bank) 上海浦东发展银行——SPDB/SPDBank(Shanghai Pudong Development Bank) 深圳发展银行——SDB(Shenzhen Development Bank)

中国银行新线借记卡历史交易明细清单 Debit card transaction details history list 交易区间:2012/06/01 至2012/12/01 Trading range: to 打印日期:2012/12/17 打印网点: 11111 打印柜员:33333 Print date: Print branches:Print teller: 账号:1222222222 客户号:9999999 Account number: Customer number: 账户名:王三 Account name: WANG SAN 开户日期:2012/01/04 开户行:88881 Account opening date: Deposit bank: 产品大类:5500 产品子类:1999 Product Line: Subclass: 起息日:2012/01/12 到期日: Value date: Expiry date: 存折号:货币号: Bankbook number: Currency number: 交易日网点交易代码货币号交易金额交易余额摘要Trade date Branches Trade code Currency number Transaction amount Account balance Abstract 交易类别对方账号 Trade type Reciprocal account number

银行常用英语口语情景对话

银行常用英语口语情景对话 我收到了你们银行的汇款通知。 A:Could I take a look at it, please? Let me just check these details ... right.请让我看一看,好吗?让我检查一下内容……没错。 B:Mr CK Chen contacted me this morning and asked me to come in for the remittance.今天早上CK Chen先生与我联系,让我来接收汇款。 A:I've got the details here. 10,000 RMB sent by Mr CK Chen from Guangzhou. Could I see some ID? You passport, for example?我已经在这儿查到了详情。 CK Chen先生从广州汇来10000元。 我能看一下身份证件吗?比如,您的护照?B:Here you go. Can I deposit some into my account and take some in cash? I need 1,000 RMB for my expenses, you see.给你。 我能存一些到我的账户并且取一些现金吗?你瞧,我需要1000元来应付我的日常开销。 A:That's no problem. Could you please sign here? Here's the 1,000 RMB in cash,your passport back, and the remaining balance has been deposited in your account.没问题。 您能在这里签字吗?这是1000元的现金,护照还给您,余额已经存进您的账户了。 银行常用英语口语对话(二)A:Hello, you seem a little lost. Can I help

高考英语常用句子

高考英语常用句子 1.越来越多的人开始意识到教育不能随着毕业而结束 An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation. 2.说到教育,大部分人认为其是一个终生的学习. When it comes to education, the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study. 3.没有人能否认这一事实:教育是人生最重要的一方面. No one can deny the fact that a person’s education is the most important aspect of his life. 4.现在,人们普遍认为没有一所大学能够在毕业时候教给学生所有的知识. Now, it is generally accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduation. 5.尽管许多人认为随着经济的高速发展,用自行车的人数会减少,自行车可能会消亡,然而这几年我收集的一些信息让我相信自行车仍会继续在现代社会发挥极其重要作用.Although many people claim that, along with the rapidly economic development, the number of people who use bicycle is decreasing and bicycle is bound to die out. Th e information I’ve collected over the recent years leads me to believe that bicycle will continue to play extremely important roles in modern society. 6.使用自行车有助于人们身体健康,并极大缓解了交通阻塞 Using bicycle contributes greatly to people’s physical fitness as well as eas ing traffic jams. 7.考虑到这些严重的状况,我们比以往任何时候更需要象自行车这样的环保型交通工具.In view of such serious situation, environmental tools of transportation like bicycle are more important than any time before. 8.尽管自行车有许多明显的优点,但它也存在它的问题. Despite many obvious advantages of bicycle, it is not without its problem. 9.在速度和舒适度方面,自行车是无法和汽车,火车这样的交通工具相比. Bicycle can’t be compared with other means of transportation like car and train for speed and comfort. 10.即使最优秀的毕业生,要想成为一个博学的人也要不断地学习. Even the best possible graduate needs to continue learning before she or he becomes an educated person. 11.一份适当的业余工作并不会占用学生太多的时间,事实上,把全部的时间都用到学习上并不健康,正如那句老话,只学习,不玩耍,聪明的孩子会变傻 A proper part-time job doesn’t occupy students’ too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. 12.任何政府忽视这一点都将付出巨大的代价 Any government which is blind to this point may pay a heavy price. 13.许多市民抱怨城市的公交车太少,以至于他们要花很长时间等公交车,而车上可能已满载乘客. Many city residents complain that there is so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting for a bus, which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers. 14.无可否认,空气污染是一个极其严重的问题,城市当局应该采取有利措施来解决它.

外贸英语询盘常用句子

外贸英语询盘常用句子 接下来为大家整理了外贸英语询盘常用句子。 希望对你有帮助哦!Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。 Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.对地毯的询盘日益增加。 Enquiries are so large that we can only allot you 200 cases.询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。 Enquiries are dwindling.询盘正在减少。 Enquiries are dried up.询盘正在减少。 They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司.Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.询盘一般由买方发出。 Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。 We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。 In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。 To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们,

常见银行英语词汇

account number 帐号depositor 存户 pay-in slip 存款单 a deposit form 存款单 a banding machine 自动存取机to deposit 存款 deposit receipt 存款收据private deposits 私人存款certificate of deposit 存单deposit book, passbook 存折credit card 信用卡 principal 本金 overdraft, overdraw 透支 to counter sign 双签 to endorse 背书 endorser 背书人

to cash 兑现 to honor a cheque 兑付 to dishonor a cheque 拒付 to suspend payment 止付cheque,check 支票 cheque book 支票本 order cheque 记名支票 bearer cheque 不记名支票crossed cheque 横线支票 blank cheque 空白支票 rubber cheque 空头支票cheque stub, counterfoil 票根cash cheque 现金支票 traveler's cheque 旅行支票cheque for transfer 转帐支票outstanding cheque 未付支票canceled cheque 已付支票

forged cheque 伪支票 Bandar's note 庄票,银票 banker 银行家 president 行长 savings bank 储蓄银行 Chase Bank 大通银行 Citibank 花旗银行 Hongkong Shanghai Banking Corporation 汇丰银行Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China 麦加利银行Banque de I'IndoChine 东方汇理银行 central bank, national bank, banker's bank 中央银行bank of issue, bank of circulation 发行币银行commercial bank 商业银行,储蓄信贷银行 member bank, credit bank 储蓄信贷银行 discount bank 贴现银行 exchange bank 汇兑银行

英语服务基本用语(银行英语口语)

English manual Saying hello 打招呼 1.Good morning/afternoon/evening. 早上好!(下午好/晚上好) 2.Hello/Hi./Hey. 你好(嗨/嘿。) 3.How are you? 你好吗? 4.(I’m)great. Thank you./Thanks. 很好,谢谢! 5.(I’m)just fine. 还可以。 6.(I’m)not bad. 还不错。 7.I’m OK. 我很好。 8.I’m doing really well. 我很好。 Saying goodbye 说再见 1. Good-bye./Bye./Bye-bye. 再见。 2. Good night. 晚安。 3. See you later/tomorrow. 回头见!/明天见! 4. Have a good evening/a nice day. 祝你有一个愉快的夜晚 (一天) Introducing yourself 介绍自己 1. Hi. My name is Tom. 你好,我叫Tom。 2. I’m Tom. 我是Tom。 3.It is nice to meet you, Tom. 见到你很高兴,Tom。

Introducing someone 介绍某人 1. Tom, this is Helen. Tom,这是Helen。 2. Hi, Tom. It’s nice to meet you. 嗨,Tom!见到你很高兴。 3. Pleased/Good to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 Asking personal information 交换个人信息 1. What’s your name,please? 请问你叫什么名字? 2. What’s your surname? 你姓什么? 3. Where are you from? 你是哪儿的人? 4. Can I have your phone number? 能给留个您的电话号码吗? 5. How’s everything? 你怎么样? Asking about countries, nationalities, and languages 询问国家,国籍和语言1. -Are you from England? 你是英国人吗? -Yes, I am. 是的。 -No, I’m not. I’m from New Zealand. 不是,我是新西兰人。2. -Where is he from? 他是哪里人? -He’s from America. 他是美国人。

100个超经典的英文常用句

脱口而出的100个英语经典句子 Any day will do? 哪一天可以? Any message for me? 有我的留言吗? Are you by yourself? 你一个人来吗? All right with you? 你没事吧? Are you free tomorrow? 明天有空吗? Are you kidding me? 你跟我开玩吧? As soon as possible! 尽可能快! Back in a moment. 马上回来! Believe it or not. 信不信由你! Better luck next time! 下次会更好! Boys will be boys. 本性难移! Come to the point. 有话直说! Do you accept plastic? 收不收信用卡? Does it keep long? 可以保存吗? Don't be so fussy! 别挑剔了! Don't fall for it. 不要上当! Don't get me wrong! 你搞错了! Don't give me that! 少来这套! Don't let me down! 别让我失望! Don't lose your head! 别乐昏了头! Don't overdo it! 别做过了头! Don't sit there daydreaming! 别做白日梦!Don't stand on ceremony! 别太拘束! Drop me a line! 给我写信! Easy come, easy go! 来得容易去地快!First come, first served! 先到先得! Get a move on! 快点吧! Get off my back! 不要嘲笑我! Give him the works! 给他点教训! Give me a break! 饶了我吧! Give me a hand! 帮个忙! Great minds think alike! 英雄所见略同! I'll treat you to lunch! 午餐我请了! In one ear, out the other ear! 一耳进,一耳出!I’m spaced-out! 我开小差了! I beg your pardon! 请再说一遍!

外贸英语常用句子(上篇)

第一章建立贸易关系 1.我们从阿里巴巴网站上了解到你们是中国主要的进出口公司之一。 We’ve learned from https://www.360docs.net/doc/5814199290.html, that you’re one of the leading import and export companies in China. 2.我们进出口很多商品。我们从事这一行业已经有20年了。 We are importing and exporting a wide range of goods. And we have been in this line for more than 20 years. 3.我想你找对公司了。 I think you’ve found a right company. 4.我们的产品在东南亚市场上享有很高的声誉,同时,他们在美国和欧洲市场上也销售得很好。 Our products enjoy a high reputation in the south-east Asian market. They also sell very well in the USA and Europe. 5.我们有很多不同品牌和款色的产品,质量优良,价格合理。 We offer many different bands and models, good quality and reasonable prices. 6.我想多了解一些你们公司和产品的信息。 I want to know more about your company and your products. 7.我马上发一份我们最新产品目录的电子版给你。 I will send you an electronic version of our latest catalogue immediately. 8.我们也接受订制特殊规格厨具的订单。 We also take orders for kitchenware made according to specifications. 9.订货要多久交货呢? How long would it take you to deliver the orders? 10.收到信用证后最多3个月就能交货,特殊订单交货时间会更长一些,但无论如何不会超过6个月。 Three months at most after receipt of the covering L/C. It would take longer to deliver the special orders, though never longer than six months. 11.能不能给我一张报价单? Can I have your price sheet? 12.我们的价格与其他制造商相比是十分优惠的。 Our prices compare most favorable with quotations you can get from other manufacturers.

相关文档
最新文档