护士日常英语常用语

护士日常英语常用语
护士日常英语常用语

护士----日常(英语)常用语

1.What can do for you?

你有什么事?

2.May I help you?

我能帮你什么忙?

8.Please take a seat!

please sit down!

请坐下.

4.Wait a moment,please.

请等一等.

5.Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起让你久等了.

6.It is not serious.

病情不严重.

7.Don't worry.

There is nothing to worry about.

不必顾虑。

8.You need a thorough examination.

你需要做一个全面检查.

9.You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.

你需要在医院里住几夭.

We think that you had better be hospitalized

我们认为你最好住进医院来。

10.You should stay in bed for a few days.

你需要卧床几天.

11.You can keep on working.

You can carry on with your work.

可以继续工作。

12.You should be very careful for a week or two

这一两周内,你需要很注意。

13. Try to relax and keep calm.

尽量放松保持镇静。

14.You'll soon be all right.

你很快就会好起来的.

15.1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.

这药对你肯定会很有效的.

16.Feeling well again is a rather slow process,I’m afraid.

恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程.

17.You will have to wait for twenty minutes.

你需要等20分钟.

18.Complete recovery will take a rather long time.

彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。

19.You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.

你需要定期来门诊检查.

20.If you feel worse,please come back to the clinic right away.

要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。

21.If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.

你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去.

22.I'll come right away.

我马上就来.

23.I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.

我去给你安排住院.

24.Please come with your interpreter next time.

下次请带翻译来。

25.Do you understand what I'm saying?

你明白我的话吗?

26.Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?

你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?

27. Shall I explain it again?

需等我海解释一遍吗?

28.If the trouble persists come back again.

要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。

29.There doesn't seem to be anything serious,but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。

30.Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).

请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。

31.It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.

现在还不好说是什么问题。

32.This is quite common among people of your age.

在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了.

This often happens to people of your age.

这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人.

This often occurs at your age.

这就经常出在你这种岁数上。

33. This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration

(who undergo a lot of stress).

这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。

34.I suggest you do some light exercises.

我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。

I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.

我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸.

I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.

我建议你作理疗。

I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.

我建议你吃中药。

35.I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery,dermatology, urology department。

我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去.

36.Your WBC(RBC,hemoglobin,urine stool,sputum)should be checked.你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下.

37.A smear should be taken.

需要做个涂片.

A culture should be done.

需要做个培养。

38.Please don’t eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.

明早查血以前不要吃东西。

39.Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.

请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果.

40.What's your trouble?

你哪里觉着不好?

41.How long have you been feeling unwell?

你不舒服多久了。

42.What medicine did you take?

你吃的是什么药?

43.Have you taken any medicine?

你吃过什么药吗7

44.Did you take your temperature?

你试过体温吗?

45.Do you smoke (drink)?

你吸烟(喝酒)吗?

46.Have you any temperature (a cough,a bed headach)?

你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?

47.Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever,any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?

你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?

48.Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements,chest pains)?

你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?

49.Do your want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled,dressing changed,blood pressure checked?

你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?

50.Let me examine you please.

我给你检查一下.

51.Please take off your shoes and lie down.

请脱鞋,躺下.

52,Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.

请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带.

53.Please take off your trousers.

请脱下裤子.

54.Please lie on your back (stomach,right side,left side)。

请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。

55.Please bend your knees.

请屈膝.

56.pleare relax.

请放松.

57.Please breathe deeply(normally).

请深呼正常呼吸).

58.Please stick Out your tongue.

请伸出舌头.

59.Please let me feel your pulse.

让我摸摸你的脉搏。

60.Let me take your blood pressure

我给你量一下血压.

61.Pleas,lift your left leg(right leg)

请抬起你的左腿(右腿).

62.Please open your mouth and say “Ah".

请张开口说“啊”

63.It is normal(essentially normal).

结果正常(基本正常).

64.Have you ever received any treatment before?

你以前治过吗?

65.Has it gotten worse?

情况变坏了吗?

66.Has it happened before?

这种情况以前发生过吗?

67.Are you feeling better?

你觉着好一些吗?

68.Is the pain gentting less?

疼痛减轻些了吗?

69.Does it still hurt?

还疼吗?

70.How long have you had this pain?

你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的?

71.What kind of pain is it?

是什么样的痛?

72.Please tell me something of your past illnesses.请告诉我你过去的病史。

73.Is there any blood in your stool(urine,sputum)?

你的大便里(尿里,痰里)有血吗?

英文邮件常用语集

英文邮件常用语集 附件是……,请参阅。 Please kindly find the attached …… Attached please kindly find the …… Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it. Attached you will find……, 我已经收到您的邮件。 I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……). Your email has been received. 非常感谢您的回信。 Thanks very much for your early reply. Thank you for your email. 我明白您的意思。 I know what you mean. I understand what you mean. Got it. (*非常口语化,适合于关系很熟悉的同事朋友之间。) 我不太明白您的意思。 I do not quite understand what you meant. I have some problem understanding what you meant. 您能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么? Could you please put it in a clearer way? Could you please explain it in detail? Could you please further explain it? What do you mean exactly by saying……?

日常工作英语对话练习

日常工作英语对话练习 你需要从日常工作中脱身去休息一下。 You need a break from routine. 他尽量不让日常工作妨碍他的家庭生活。 He tries not to let (his) business interfere with his home life. 那样我得骑马多跑一段路,这也无非是日常工作罢了。 That will cost me a farther ride ..., but it is all in the day's work. 给动物注射是兽医的日常工作。 Injecting animals is all in a day's work for a vet. 我需要休假以摆脱单调的日常工作。 I need a holiday as a relief from the daily grind. 计算机将逐渐使人们摆脱单调枯燥的日常工作。 Gradually, the computer will relieve 通过日常工作中的点滴积累从量变发展到质变才能树立起良好的企业形象。 Through the gradual accumulation in routine work quantitative change will lead to qualitative change so that good image of an enterprise can be successfully established. 她日常工作的压力使她精疲力尽。 The daily stress of her work is killing her.

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译 Rumei:Everythingonthemenulooksgood. 如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。 Yunbo:Dashan,what'ssurfandturf? 云波:大山,SurfandTurf这道菜是什么做的? Dashan:It'sasmallsteakandalobstertail. 大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。 Rumei:Thatsoundsdelicious.I'dlikethat.Howaboutyou,Dashan? 如梅:听起来很好吃。我想来一盘。大山,你呢? Dashan:Ican'tdecide. 大山:我定不下来。 Server:Areyoureadytoorder? 服务员:可以点菜了吗? Rumei:Yes,I'dlikeasurfandturf. 如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。 Yunbo:I'dlikethesame. 云波:我也要一份。 Dashan:Hmm.I'dlikeahamburger.No,I'dlikesomeroastbeef.No, I'dlikeaT-bonesteak. 大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

Server:Wouldyoulikeyourmeatrare,mediumorwelldone? 服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的? Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo:Medium,please. 三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。 Server:Wouldyoulikeabakedpotatoorsomerice? 服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭? Dashan:I'dlikeabakedpotato.No,I'dlikesomerice.No,abakedp otato. 大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。 Yunbo:I'dlikesomerice,please. 云波:我要米饭。 Rumei:Me,too. 如梅:我也要米饭。 Server:Pleasehelpyourselftothesaladbar.It'sbehindyou. 服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。 Yunbo:Lookatallthedifferentsalads.Everythinglooksveryfre sh. 云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。 Dashan:SaladsareverypopularinCanada.Ilikepastasalad.It's delicious. 大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。 Yunbo:What'spastasalad? 云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

【医院口语会话】内科医生护士英语会话

【医院口语会话】内科医生护士英语会话护士:早上好! Nurse: Good morning. 病人:你好! Patient: Good morning. 护士:请问哪里不舒服? Nurse: What seems to be the problem? 病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。 Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad. 护士:这种情况出现有多久了? Nurse: How long have you had the problem? 病人:从昨晚开始的。 Patient: Since last night. 护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗? Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before? 病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。 Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city. 护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。

Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that. 病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科? Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam? 护士:您挂内科。 Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department. 病人:表填好,给你。 Patient: Here is my registration card. 护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。 Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar., 病人:好的。请问我该怎么走? Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please? 护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。 Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right. 病人:多谢了。 Patient: Thanks a lot. 护士:不客气。

英语邮件常用句+英语100句常用语精编版

英语邮件常用开头问候语: 1.I hope everything is fine with you. 2.Hope you enjoy your day? 3.How is it going? 4.Hope you are doing well? 5.Thank you for contacting us如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子开头。向 他们对公司的兴趣表示感谢。 6.Thank you for your prompt reply当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定记得要感 谢他们。 7.“Thank you for getting back to me.” 8.Thank you for providing the requested information.如果你询问某人一些信息,他们花了点 时间才发送给你,那就用这句句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。 9.Thank you for all your assistance.如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!如果 你想对他们表示特别的感激,就用这个句子, 10.“I truly appreciate … your help in resolving the problem.”Thank you raising your concerns.就 算某个客户或是经理写邮件给你对你的工作提出了一定的质疑,你还是要感谢他们。这样你能表现出你对他们的认真态度表示尊重及感激。同时,你也可以使用,“Thank you for your feedback.” 在邮件的结尾 11.Thank you for your kind cooperation.如果你需要读者帮助你做某事,那就先得表示感谢。 12.Thank you for your attention to this matter.与以上的类似,本句包含了你对对方将来可能 的帮助表示感谢。 13.Thank you for your understanding.如果你写到任何会对读者产生负面影响的内容那就使 用这句句子吧。 14.Thank you for your consideration.如果您是在寻求机会或是福利,例如你在求职的话, 就用这封邮件结尾。 15.Thank you again for everything you've done.这句句子可以用在结尾,和以上有所不同。如 果你在邮件开头已经谢过了读者,你就可以使用这句话,但是因为他们的帮助,你可以着重再次感谢你们的付出。 十种场合的表达 16.Greeting message 祝福 17.Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 18.How are you? 你好吗? 19.How is the project going? 项目进行顺利吗? Initiate a meeting 发起会议 20.I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?

外企日常工作中常用的英语术语和缩写语

一个博友写的,我觉得很不错,之,学习之. 本文以一个办公室职员(Office Clerk)加入公司的整个过程为例,引出在跨国公司(MNC-Multi-National Company) 工作中,日常人们喜欢经常使用的术语(Terminology)和缩写语(Abbreviation)。 [找工作Job Searching]我立志大学毕业后加入一家跨国公司。我制作了精美的个人简历(Resume, cv)。我参加了校园招聘(Campus Recruitment)。我关注报纸招聘广告(Recruiting Ads)。我也经常浏览招聘(Recruiting Website)。我还参加人才招聘会(Job Fair)。 [参加面试Be invited for Interview]我选择了几家中意的公司,投出了简历。终于接到了人力资源部(Human Resources Department)邀请面试的通知。经过几轮面试(Interview)和笔试(Written Test)我终于接到了XXXX公司的聘用书(Offer Letter)。这是一家独资/合资企业(Wholly Foreign-Owned Company/Joint-Venture)。 [录用条件Employment Terms]我隶属XX部门(Department)。我的职位(Position)是XXXX。我的工作职责(Job Responsibilities)是XXXX。我的直接上司(Direct Supervisor)是XXX。我的起点工资(Starting Salary)是XXXX。我的入职日期(Join-Date)是XXXX。我的试用期(Probation)是3个月。首期劳动合同(Labor Contract/Employment Contract)的期限(Term)是3年。 [第一天上班First day of join]我乘坐公司班车(Shuttle Bus/Commuting Bus)来到公司。先来到人力资源部报到(Register)。我填了一系列的表格(Forms)。我领到了工卡(Badge Card)、餐卡(Meal Card)、员工手册(Employee Manual)、培训手册(Training Handbook)、保险手册(Insurance Handbook)、安全环境健康(EHS-Environment, Health

最新就餐英语情景对话及西方餐厅文化

Dining Out 在餐馆就餐 Dialogue Script1 对话原文1 Waitress: Good evening. Do you have a reservation? Wilson: Yes.The reservation is under Lin. Waitress: Very good, Mr. Lin.Do you prefer smoking or non-smoking seating? Wilson: Non-smoking, please. Waitress: If you follow me, I will Show you to your table. Wilson:Thank you. Waitress: You're welcome.Your server will be with you right away to take your drink order. 讲解: 1. 这段对话发生在顾客刚刚进餐馆时。Reservation见是“预定、预约”的意思,在好一点的餐馆里吃饭一般都需要提前预约,而当你进入一家餐馆时,侍者首先就会问你是否有预约,Do you have a reservation? 2. 以谁的名字预定座位或是酒店房间一般用介词under,比如,I have made a reservation for a double room in the Hilton Hotel under Mr. Peterson.我用彼得森的名字在希尔顿饭店订了一个双人间。 3. 国外的餐馆里不一定允许吸烟,即使允许,一般也分为吸烟区和非吸烟区,即smoking area和non-smoking area,所以对话中的non-smoking seating就是非吸烟区的座位。 4. 当别人对你表示感谢时,你可以说“You're welcome.”意思是“不用谢;没什么” 。 5. take one's order在这里的意思是替顾客写单,记录客人需要的食物或酒水。 Dialogue Script2 对话原文2 Waiter: Awfully sorry, there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment? Anne: How long a wait do you think there'll be? Waiter: About eight minutes, I think. Anne: OK, we will wait for a while. (Ten minutes later) Waiter: I'm sorry for making you wait for so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me. Anne: Thank you. Waiter: This is menu. Are you ready to oder now? Anne: Sorry, we haven't decided yet. Could you please give us a little longer? Waiter: No problem. 讲解:

医生护士英语会话2

Unit Two At the Registration Office 对话3 Dialogue Three 护士:早上好! Nurse: Good morning. 病人:你好! Patient: Good morning. 护士:请问哪里不舒服? Nurse: What seems to be the problem? 病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。 Patient: I’m running a high fever and feeling terribly bad. 护士:这种情况出现有多久了? Nurse: How long have you had the problem? 病人:从昨晚开始的。 Patient: Since last night. 护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗? Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before? 病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。 Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。 Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that. 病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科? Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam? 护士:您最好挂内科。 Nurse: You’d better go to the medical department. 病人:表填好,给你。 Patient: Here is my registration card. 护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。 Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar., 病人:好的。请问我该怎么走? Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please? 护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。 Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right. 病人:多谢了。 Patient: Thanks a lot. 护士:不客气。 Nurse: You’re welcome. 单词 Words registration n. 挂号

工作日常英文

2 Please kindly find the attached …… 2 Attached please kindly find the …… 2 Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it. 2 Attached you will find……, 我已经收到您的邮件。 2 I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……). 2 Your email has been received. 非常感谢您的回信。 2 Thanks very much for your early reply. 2 Thank you for your email. 我明白您的意思。 2 I know what you mean. 2 I understand what you mean. 2 Got it. (*非常口语化,适合于关系很熟悉的同事朋友之间。) 我不太明白您的意思。

2 I do not quite understand what you meant. 2 I have some problem understanding what you meant. 您能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么? 2 Could you please put it in a clearer way? 2 Could you please explain it in detail? 2 Could you please further explain it? 2 What do you mean exactly by saying……? 如有问题,请随时和我联系。 2 Contact me if you have any problem. 2 If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me. 2 Call me if you have any problem. 如有建议,请指出。 2 Please let me know if anything needs to be improved. 2 Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated. 我会进一步修改/检查的。

餐厅英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话 A B 顾客 C 服务生 ----C:Welcome!How many in your party? ----A:Two ----C This way, please. ----B:Can I have a look at the menu, please? ----C:Here you are. ----B:Could you give us a second, please? ----C:Sure. ----A:what do you want to eat? ----B:I don’t know, maybe hamburger or fried chicken. ----A:you shouldnt eat this food any more, pay attention to your weight.by the way, we are ordering our breakfast. ----B:I am fed up! I just want to eat something I like! ----A:but you should be responsible for your health. ----B:okayokay,you make the order this time ----A:hey,waiter,I will make our order. What have you got th is morning? ----C: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments and everything. ----A: okay,give me some cakes, and Id like to have a glass of milk, please. I want my milk to be delivered 10minutes af ter my breakfast is ready, for I like to have it when I finishe

护理常用英语对话

护理中常用英语对话(ICU2病区) 一.Receiving?the?patient(接待病人) 1.How do you do/ Good morning! 您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好! 2.What can I do for you/Can I help you 您需要我帮助吗? 3.I’ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. T his is your bed.. 我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位. 4.The toilet is over there.卫生间在那边 5.We supply hot water. 我们供应热水 6.Please wait a moment. I’ll let your doctor know. /I’ll inform your doct or. 请等一会儿,我去通知医生. 7.I’m the nurse /doctor in charge of you.我是您的负责护士/医生

8.Please let us know if you need any help. 您需要帮助时,请告诉我们. 9.Smoking is not allowed here. 这里不允许吸烟 二.information collection(收集信息) 10.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions 您介意我问您几个问题吗 11.We need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息. 12.Is your tummy still sore 您的肚子还疼吗 13.Does your pain come on after or before meals 您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作? 14.Does it hurt to pass urine/when I press here 排尿时痛吗?/ 当我按压这儿时痛吗? 15.Does your back ache 您的后背痛吗? 16.Do your feet swell 您的脚肿了吗? 17.Do you have a cough/fever 您咳嗽吗?/ 您有发热吗? 18.Do you bring up any sputum 您咳痰吗?

英文商务邮件常用语句型

65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照) 1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. 4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。 5.Hare are you doing 还好吧? 6. Thanks in advance and best regards. 7. Looking forward seeing you soon. 8.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know. 9.here`s why: 原因如下 10.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 12.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? 15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! 16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 17.Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复 18.Noted and understand all below. 19.Please review and advise us with any questions. 20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的 21.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 22.As I explained over the phone,today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样 23.Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择 24.Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续

外企日常工作中常用的英语术语和缩写语

外企日常工作中常用的英语术语和缩写语 办公室职员(Office Clerk)加入公司的整个过程为例,引出在跨国公司(MNC-Multi-National Company) 工作中,日常人们喜欢经常使用的术语(Terminology)和缩写语(Abbreviation)。[找工作Job Searching]我立志大学毕业后加入一家跨国公司。我制作了精美的个人简历(Resume, cv)。我参加了校园招聘(Campus Recruitment)。我关注报纸招聘广告(Recruiting Ads)。我也经常浏览招聘网站(Recruiting Website)。我还参加人才招聘会(Job Fair)。 [参加面试Be invited for Interview] 我选择了几家中意的公司,投出了简历。终于接到了人力资源部(Human Resources Department)邀请面试的通知。经过几轮面试(Interview)和笔试(Written Test)我终于接到了XXXX 公司的聘用书(Offer Letter)。这是一家独资/合资企业(Wholly Foreign-Owned Company/Joint-Venture)。 [ 录用条件Employment Terms] 我隶属XX 部门(Department )。我的职位(Position)是XXXX。我的工作职责(Job Responsibilities)是XXXX。我的直接上司(Direct Supervisor)是XXX。我的起点工资(Starting Salary)是XXXX。我的入职日期(Join-Date)是XXXX。我的试 用期(Probation)是3 个月。首期劳动合同(Labor Contract/Employment Contract)的期限(Term)是3 年。 [第一天上班First day of join] 我乘坐公司班车(Shuttle Bus/Commuting Bus)来到公司。先来到人力资源部报到(Register)。我填了一系列的表格(Forms)。我领到了工卡(Badge Card)、餐卡(Meal Card)、员工手册(Employee Manual)、培训手册(Training Handbook)、保险手册(Insurance Handbook)、安全环境健康(EHS-Environment, Health and Safety)手册。公司培训主管(Training Supervisor)为我做了入职培训(Orientation)。我了解了公司的安全须知(Safety Precautions)和紧急疏散通道(Emergency Evacuation Route)。 [部门Department] 我随后来到我的部门,见到了我的部门经理(Department Manager)和同事(Colleagues)。我来到我的办公桌(Desk)前,看到办公用品(Stationery)和台式计算机(DeskTop)已经摆在桌上。经理说以后还会配备笔记本电脑(Notebook/LapTop)。 [午餐Lunch] 中午在公司餐厅(Cafeteria)吃饭,是免费的午餐(Free Lunch)。饭后跟大家一起外出散步。 [第一次会议First meeting] 下午部门开会(Have a Meeting),讨论目前面临的困难和问题(Difficulty & Issues),经理要求大家通过脑力激荡(Brain-Storming),找出问题的根源(Root Cause),并提出解决方案(Solutions)。 [各种类型会议Various meetings] 公司有多种会议。部门经理的管理层会议(Staff Meeting)。讨论项目进展的项目会议(Project Meeting)。讨论预算的预算会议(Budgeting Meeting)。与美国总部的电话会议(Teleconference Call)。还可以利用视频会议系统(Video Conference)或网络会议(Net-Meeting)系统开会。有各种周会(Weekly Meeting)、月例会(Monthly Meeting)、季度会议(Quarterly Meeting)和年度会议(Annual Meeting)。 [各种计划Various plans] 要制定各种计划(Plans)。有长期计划(Long-term Plan)、中期计划(Medium-term Plan)和短期计划(Short-term Plan) 。有周计划(Weekly Plan)、月计划(Monthly Plan )和年度计划(Annual Plan )。有业务计划(Project Plan )、营销计划(Marketing Plan )、销售计划(Sales Plan)、预算计划(budgeting Plan )、项目计划

点餐英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话 A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 B: I'd like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? B: Fried, please. 煎的。

1 / 29 A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that's enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。 Dialogue 2 (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座) A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太? B: No, I am afraid we don't. 没有。 A: I'm sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗? 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗? A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

2015年护士考试真题:急诊室情景医生护士英语会话

2015年护士考试真题:急诊室情景医生护士英语会话 对话1:肚子痛 Dialogue 1:Suffer from a stomach 大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服? Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble? 病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。 Patient: It’s my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening. 大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗? Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening? 病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。 Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can’t name them exactly.

大夫:你呕吐过没有? Doctor: Have you vomitted? 病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。 Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night. 大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。 Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I’ll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me. 病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。 Patient: All right, doctor. I’ll see you later.

餐厅英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话 Dialogue 1 A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes , and everything. 水果汁、糕点,应有尽有。 B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Yeah,please . 好,请来一份 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? B: Fried, please. 煎的。 A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。 Dialogue 2 A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。 B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。 A: Can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗? B: Here you are. 给您。 A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的? B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。 A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips. 我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。 B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗? C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee 不,谢谢。咖啡就行了。 A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。 The bill结账 C: George. Let’s split this. 乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 A: No, it’s my treat tonight. 不,今天我请客。 B: Cash or credit card, sir? 现金还是刷卡? A: Cash, please.

相关文档
最新文档