生活大爆炸 第四季第三集中英文剧本

生活大爆炸 第四季第三集中英文剧本
生活大爆炸 第四季第三集中英文剧本

生活大爆炸第四季第三集

好的我准备好答下道题目了\All right, I'm ready for my next question.

在一个犀牛被当宠物养的世界中\In a world where rhinoceroses are domesticated pets,

谁将赢得第二次世界大战\who wins the Second World War?

乌干达\Uganda.

理由\Defend.

肯尼亚会因出口犀牛而崛起\Kenya rises to power on the export of rhinoceroses.

在中非成为一个强大的政权\A Central African power block is formed,

并殖民统治北非和欧洲\colonizing North Africa and Europe.

战争爆发后谁也负担不起养犀牛的这份奢侈\When war breaks out, no one can afford the luxury of a rhino.

肯尼亚衰落乌干达雄起\Kenya withers, Uganda triumphs.

回答正确\Correct.

轮到我了\My turn.

在一个钢琴被当做武器而不是乐器的世界中\In a world where a piano is a weapon, not a musical instrument,

斯科特·乔普林会用什么来演奏《枫叶爵士》\on what does Scott Joplin play "The Maple Leaf Rag"? 调谐刺刀\Tuned bayonets.

理由\Defend.

理由不是显而易见吗\Isn't it obvious?

你说得对我的错\You're right. My apologies.

你们俩在玩什么鬼游戏呢\What the hell are you guys playing?

这是我们发明的一个游戏\It's a game we invented.

我们称它为"反事实游戏"\It's called Counterfactuals.

我们假定一个在某关键方面不同于这里的世界\We postulate an alternate world that differs from ours

然后互相就此发问\in one key aspect and then pose questions to each other.

本游戏适合8至80岁人士\It's fun for ages eight to 80.

一起来玩吧\Join us.

好吧\All right.

我也喜欢脑筋急转弯\I like a good brainteaser.

我来试试吧\Give it a whirl.

你走运了这道简单\You're in luck, this is an easy one.

在一个人类被高智商巨形海狸统治的世界中\In a world where mankind is ruled by a giant intelligent beaver,

哪种食物再也吃不到了\what food is no longer consumed?

BLT[培根生菜番茄三明治]吗其中B代表海狸\Uh... a BLT where the "B" stands for beaver?

我也说不准\I don't know.

莱纳德认真点\Leonard, be serious.

我们在玩游戏呢\We're playing a game here.

我能答出来的让我想想\I can figure this out. Let's see.

海狸以树皮喂食\Um, well, beavers eat tree bark.

我唯一了解的人类用得着树皮的食物是肉桂\The only tree bark I know that humans consume is cinnamon.

所以我说是肉桂\So, I'll say cinnamon.

错误\Incorrect.

答案很明显是芝士丹麦酥\Obviously, the answer is cheese Danish.

你说啥\What?

在一个被巨形海狸统治的世界中\In a world ruled by a giant beaver,

人类为取悦海狸的统治会修建许多水坝\mankind builds many dams to please the beaver overlord. 哥本哈根因地势低洼会遭遇洪灾\The low-lying city of Copenhagen is flooded.

数万人会死去\Thousands die.

更毁灭的是丹麦人却从未以自己的名字给糕点命名\Devastated, the Danes never invent their namesake pastry.

怎么会有人连这个都想不到呢\How does one miss that?

这太荒谬了\This is ridiculous.

你们这是在捏造答案\You're just making stuff up.

他输的时候总这样吗\Is he always like this when he loses?

那当然了\Oh, yes.

你要是能目睹08年讨论巨形野牛时的景象就好了\You should've been here for the great giant tantrum of 2008.

你掀的桌子自己清楚\You bumped the table and you know it.

或许我们应该玩个更适合他能力的游戏\Perhaps it would be kinder to play a game more suited to his abilities.

等会儿你躲猫猫的时候我们会闭眼数到10\We'll close our eyes and count to ten while you hide. 我回屋了\I'm going to my room.

很好莱纳德\Very good, Leonard.

但下次你藏哪里无需提前告诉我们\But next time, don't tell us where you're hiding.

你们看到《美国物理学报》关于超固体的论文了吗\Did you guys see the paper in The American Physics Journal on supersolids?

挺有趣的\It's pretty interesting.

这个人从假说...\This guy's working from a hypothesis where...

剧透警报剧透警报\Spoiler alert! Spoiler alert.

-咋了-别提前爆料\- What? - Don't ruin it for me, man.

我为了边蹲便壶边看把PDF文件都打出来了\I printed out a PDF to read on the potty.

便壶你多大了五岁吗\On the potty? What are you, five?

就是便便的地方嘛不然你说该叫什么\It's a potty. What do you call it?

厕所\Toilet.

晚饭桌上这么叫不觉得有点粗俗了吗\That's a little vulgar for the dinner table, don't you think? 那"便壶"就不俗了吗\Oh, and "potty" is okay?

"便壶"多纯真多可爱啊\"Potty" is innocent. "Potty" is adorable.

那你去便便的地方干啥嘘嘘吗\What do you do in the potty, wee-wee?

如果我不必"嘣嘣"[大便]的话\If I don't have to boom-boom.

各位好\Greetings.

你们都记得艾米·菲拉·福勒吧\You all remember Amy Farrah Fowler.

-见到你很高兴-你好\- Nice to see you. - Hello.

抱歉我们迟到了\Sorry we're late.

对此我必须得承担责任\I must take responsibility.

我不得不半路上买点女性卫生用品\I had to stop for feminine hygiene supplies.

-这样啊-了解\- Aha. - Okay.

我认为她正在经期当中\I believe she's experiencing her menses.

实际上还没到时候\Actually, I'm not.

但为了避免意外我得时刻带着卫生巾\In order to avoid surprises, I wear them all the time.

-理解-非常了解\- Aha. - Okay.

厕所现在听起来顺耳多了是吧\"Toilet's" sounding pretty good now, huh?

瞧啊这不是谢米嘛\Hey, look, it's Shamy.

谢米\Shamy?

一个幼稚地混合我们名字的做法而已\A juvenile amalgamation of our names.

谢尔顿艾米"谢米"\Sheldon, Amy-- Shamy.

这样啊\Oh.

我不喜欢以后别这么叫了\I don't like that. Don't do that.

好吧有什么新鲜事吗\All righty. What's new?

我刚才得知你称呼我们为"谢米"\Well, just recently, I learned that you refer to us as Shamy,

而我并不喜欢\and I don't like that.

我了解了但我想问的其实是你生活上的新鲜事\I got it. But what I was going for was, you know, how's your life?

跟普通人没什么两样\Like everybody else's.

经历着万物的成长衰败和最终的死亡\Subject to entropy, decay and eventual death.

谢谢你的问候\Thank you for asking.

为何她还没有给我们点餐呢\Why is she not taking our order?

我应该提前通知你的\I should've warned you,

如果想在这里用餐前必须要经历连串\one has to navigate a labyrinth of social nonsense

繁杂而无用的寒暄\before one can be fed here.

是吗我以为既然起名叫芝士"工厂"\Really? I assumed an establishment called

做事就能更有效率呢\the Cheesecake Factory would function more efficiently.

那是它们诱骗你来的伎俩\It's how they lure you in.

我想这应该称为"诱饵推销法"\I believe it's called "bait and switch."

好吧我还是遁走好了\Okay, I'm just gonna walk away,

因为我不想待在这了\'cause... I don't want to be here.

这真不错啊\So, this is nice.

我们第一次齐聚一堂来吃顿饭\First time we've all gotten together to eat.

你说得对他果然在进行无聊的饭前寒暄\You're right, he's a festival of humdrum chitchat.

好吧我没辙了\Okay, that's all I got.

霍华德你上\Howard, you're up.

谈谈你的工作吧艾米\Um... tell us about your work, Amy.

我怀疑你听不听得懂\I doubt you'd understand.

谢尔顿告诉我你只有个硕士学位\Sheldon tells me you only have a master's degree.

拉杰你有没有问题问艾米\Raj, do you have any questions for Amy?

我很好奇我们怎么不单独吃饭\I'm curious as to why we're not eating alone.

他们离不开我\They can't function without me.

我是凝聚这个小团体的粘合剂\I'm the social glue that holds this little group together.

不用谢我\You're welcome.

我能跟你谈谈你的女朋友吗\Listen, can I talk to you about your girlfriend?

她不是我的女朋友\She's not my girlfriend.

她是女生也是我朋友\She's a girl and she's my friend,

但绝对没有触摸或不洁的交换唾液\but there's no touching or unsanitary exchange of saliva. 明白\Got it.

不过倒是有一次\Although, for the record, on one occasion,

她舔了一下拇指然后帮我抹掉\she licked her thumb to remove raspberry jelly

嘴角上的树莓果冻\from the corner of my mouth.

我们今天都为此后悔不已\It's an action we both regret to this day.

明白\Uh-huh.

不过我觉得她不太适合\Anyway, I'm not sure she's the best fit

我们这个怎么说呢反抗军[星球大战]\for our little-- how should we call it-- rebel alliance. 我一直不认同反抗军\Oh, I never identified with the rebel alliance.

尽管他们想建造死亡星球\Despite their tendency to build Death Stars,

我一直支持银河帝国\I've always been more of an empire man.

那不是我想说的\Yeah, not my point.

我知道你想说什么\I know what your point is.

你们被艾米的智慧吓着了\You're intimidated by Amy's intellect.

我只能说振作点\To that I say, buck up.

我直接说吧\Okay, let me just get right to it.

艾米很爱批评人假正经而且\Amy is judgmental, sanctimonious and frankly...

很讨人厌\just obnoxious.

那又如何\So?

我们已经要忍受这样一个你了\So we already have you for all that.

你这是建议我停止和艾米交往吗\Are you suggesting I terminate my relationship with Amy? 不当然不是\No, no, of course not.

只是去别的地方交往\Just have your relationship someplace else.

那我可得指出我忍气吞声整整八个月\May I point out that for eight long months,

忍受你女朋友在咱家\I suffered in silence as your female companion

大声唱跑调的乡村音乐\filled our apartment with her off-key country music caterwauling,

毫不知羞地在咱客厅\the unappetizing spectacle of her grinding a pumice stone

用浮石磨长满老茧的脚\against her calloused feet in our living room,

一夜接一夜地看\and night after night of uninformative

毫无内涵的电视剧《泽西海滩》\TV documentaries about the Jersey Shore.

忍气吞声\Suffered in silence?

没错\Yes.

我希望你也能这么做\And I'd thank you to do the same.

有没有搞错忍气吞声\Reall-- Silence?!

落基山脉清凉的泉水\Nothing makes beer taste better

最能带出啤酒的味道\than cool clear Rocky Mountain spring water.

话说落基山脉在哪啊\Where are the Rocky Mountains, anyway?

费城[实际不是]\Philadelphia.

真的吗\Really?

我以为在西部呢\I thought they were out West someplace.

这样想拉杰\Think about it, Raj.

电影《洛奇》的故事发生在哪里\Where did the movie Rocky take place?

费城\Philadelphia.

我明白了\Okay, now I get it.

这就是咱的计划吗\So this is the plan?

从今天起\From now on,

我们就藏这里躲避谢米吗\we're just gonna hide out in here to avoid the Shamy?

我觉得这里很舒服\I'm very comfortable here.

佩妮亲爱的再给我来一剂"万灵弹"吧\Penny, dear, why don't you shoot another silver bullet my way?

自己拿去\Get one yourself.

某人吃了泼妇药哦\Ooh, somebody's been taking bitchy pills.

老天他喝了酒真混蛋\God, he's an ass when he drinks.

他没喝酒也混蛋\Oh, he's an ass when he doesn't.

你只是没听到\You just don't hear it.

我们得考虑谢米恋\Think we need to start entertaining the possibility

发展数年的可能性\that the Shamy could go on for years.

那样的话佩妮得装卫星电视\Well, if that's the case, Penny will have to get satellite TV

而且每周吸一吸灰尘\and maybe once a week run a vacuum through this place.

你不是要跟谢尔顿谈吗\I thought you were going to talk to Sheldon.

-谈了-他怎么说\- I did. - Well, what'd he say?

他指出他过去有点必须\Well, he pointed out that he kinda sorta had to...

忍受你\put up with you.

有点必须\Kinda sorta had to?

我没同意他的说法\I didn't agree with him.

你帮我反驳了吧\Well, you defended me, right?

我试了不过\I tried, but...

他说的理由太充分了\...he made a fairly well-reasoned argument.

你磨得不对\You're not doing that right.

什么\What?

给我\Gimme.

-不要-相信我\- No. - Trust me.

-不要-我一直帮我妈磨脚\- No! - I do this for my mom all the time.

看到没\See?

要顺着纹路摩\With the grain.

哇确实好很多\Wow, that is better.

改天你要是得了静脉曲张\And someday, when you have varicose veins,

我再教你怎么推拿\I'll show you how to massage them.

天呐没有下次了\Oh, God, never again.

你的"没有下次"应该是指不再\I assume by "never again," you mean never again will you drink

喝完佩妮的啤酒后跑去加油站\all of Penny's beer, then run down to the gas station

买两瓶40s啤酒一盒肉条\for a couple of 40s, a box of Slim Jims

还有最新一期的《孟买美妞翘臀》吧\and the latest issue of Bombay Badonkadonks.

人家想家了嘛\I was homesick.

当晚最精彩的就是你展示\The highlight of the evening was when you showed us

你的宝莱坞霹雳舞技\your Bollywood break dancing skills.

你这样很没礼貌\That's very offensive.

没错我们当时也这么想\Yeah, we all thought so.

晕\Oh, no.

怎么了\What?

约翰和洋子来了[列侬夫妇]\It's John and Yoko.

更像洋子和洋子\More like Yoko and Yoko.

大家好\Greetings. Hey.

我带了艾米来\I brought Amy here

看看我的工作\to show her some of the work I'm doing.

对于理论工作来说很不错了\It's very impressive, for theoretical work.

我好像察觉出一点屈就的意味\Do I detect a hint of condescension?

抱歉我说得太间接了吗\I'm sorry, was I being too subtle?

我是指跟神经生物学\I meant compared to the real-world applications

在现实中的应用相比理论物理就是\of neurobiology, theoretical physics is--

怎么说好呢小巫见大巫\what's the word I'm looking for?-- hmm, cute.

你这是暗指神经生物学家的成就\Are you suggesting the work of a neurobiologist

例如巴宾斯基能上升到物理学家\like Babinski could ever rise to the significance

巴宾斯基法国神经学家

例如克拉克·麦克斯韦或狄拉克的层面\of a physicist like Clark Maxwell or Dirac?

克拉克·麦克斯韦:经典电动力学创始人狄拉克:量子力学奠基者之一

直截了当地说\I'm stating it outright.

巴宾斯基把狄拉克当早餐\Babinski eats Dirac for breakfast

再排泄出克拉克·麦克斯韦\and defecates Clarke-Maxwell.

你给我收回那话\You take that back.

绝不\Absolutely not.

我和同事们正在绘制\My colleagues and I are mapping

神经基质有利于\the neurological substrates that subserve

促进全球信息处理\global information processing,

这种研究既要求认知推理\which is required for all cognitive reasoning,

也包括科学探索由此事实可见\including scientific inquiry, making my research ipso facto

我的研究在认知序列上更高一层\prior in the ordo cognoscendi.

这就说明比他的研究更高级\That means it's better than his research,

由此可推当然也胜过你们\and by extension, of course, yours.

不好意思我的大脑\I'm sorry, I'm-I'm still trying

还停留在理解排泄克拉克·麦克斯韦上\to work on the defecating Clark Maxwell, so...

不好意思但是统一场理论\Excuse me, but a grand unified theory,

在一定程度上解释了万物\insofar as it explains everything,

由此事实可见也能解释神经生物学\will ipso facto explain neurobiology.

是没错但要是我成功了\Yes, but if I'm successful,

我就能绘制和再现你演算出\I will be able to map and reproduce your thought processes

统一场理论的思维加工过程\in deriving a grand unified theory,

因此你的结论也得纳入我的范式\and therefore, subsume your conclusions under my paradigm.

那是卑劣的心理主义\That's the rankest psychologism,

早在19世纪90年代就被费雷格\and was conclusively revealed as hogwash

板上钉钉为是胡言乱语\by Gottlob Frege in the 1890s!

看来我们陷入了僵局\We appear to have reached an impasse.

同意\I agree.

我决定立即终止我俩的关系\I move our relationship terminate immediately.

赞同\Seconded.

还有异议吗\There being no objections...

那么立即执行\...the motion carries.

日安艾米·菲拉·福勒\Good day, Amy Farrah Fowler.

日安谢尔顿·库珀\Good day, Sheldon Cooper.

女人哈\Women, huh?

没法和她们过日子\Can't live with them,

也没法反驳她们的各种假设\can't successfully refute their hypotheses.

上帝保佑\Amen to that.

好呀谢尔顿\Hey, Sheldon.

你好\Hello.

听说你和艾米分手了\I hear you broke up with Amy.

说"分手"的话就说明她是我女朋友\A breakup would imply she was my girlfriend.

她是个女孩曾经是我朋友\She was a girl who was my friend

现在她还是个女孩但不是我朋友了\who is now a girl who is not my friend.

听着像史上最烂乡村民谣\Wow. That's like the worst country song ever.

你感觉如何\So, how are you doing?

什么感觉\Regarding what?

和艾米分手\Amy.

我不懂\I don't follow.

分手...不管你怎么叫总是很难受的\Well, breakups-- or whatever the hell this is-- can be tough. 佩妮放心我没事\Penny, I assure you, I'm fine.

我和艾米只是纯粹智力上的关系\My relationship with Amy was purely intellectual,

没有丝毫感情色彩\There were no emotional bonds,

所以我也没有任何痛苦\the severing of which would cause me any discomfort.

这段关系只是失去效用罢了\The relationship simply outlived its utility,

我也像从前一样继续生活\and I'm continuing on with my life as before.

好吧不错\Okay. Good.

我得先走了要去买一只小猫咪\Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to buy a pussycat.

这事儿必须跟你们说一下\I gotta tell you guys,

我有点担心谢尔顿\I'm a little worried about Sheldon.

我们都有点担心谢尔顿\We're all a little worried about Sheldon.

我是说自从谢米恋搁浅后\No, I mean since the Shamy hit a reef.

我还以为你是一概而论呢\Oh, I thought you were just making a generalization:

"我担心谢尔顿可能他某天"\"You know, I'm worried about Sheldon

会因为在咖啡馆吃不到酸橙果冻\"someday setting off a low-yield nuclear device

就去引爆一个低爆炸力核装置\because the cafeteria ran out of lime Jell-O."

搁浅是啥意思\What does "hit a reef" mean?

一拍两散\Uh, went splitsville.

啥\Pardon?

就是"屎了"\Turned to boom-boom.

我觉得谢尔顿真的很想念艾米\I think Sheldon really misses Amy.

你该把你的那本《孟买美妞翘臀》借给他\You should lend him your copy of Bombay Badonkadonks. 他找了只猫作伴\He got a cat to keep him company.

不是吧\You're kidding.

他上哪儿都带着\He takes it everywhere:

不管是卧室还是洗手间\to bed, to the bathroom.

他带猫咪用便壶吗\He takes the kitty to the potty?

我们不是说好不用这词儿了么\I thought we discussed the P-word.

别想着改变我老兄\Don't try to change me, dude.

哥就是哥\I am what I am.

先生们\Oh, gentlemen.

不给我们介绍下\Hey. Aren't you going to introduce us

你的小伙伴吗\to your little friend?

不好意思\My apologies.

拉杰霍华德这位是罗伯特·奥本海默博士\Raj, Howard, I'd like you to meet Dr. Robert Oppenheimer.

你好\Hello. Hi.

失陪一下\Now, if you'll excuse me,

原子弹之父现在要来一碟牛奶\the father of the atomic bomb wants a saucer of milk.

我懂了的确该担心谢尔顿\Okay, I get it. We're worried about Sheldon.

是吧\Yeah.

回来了\Hey.

不是吧\Oh, no.

奥本海默太孤单了\Robert Oppenheimer was lonely.

所以你要把整个曼哈顿计划的人都找来吗\So you decided to get the whole Manhattan Project?

对这位是恩里科·费米理查德·费曼\Yes. This is Enrico Fermi, Richard Feynman,

爱德华·泰勒\Edward Teller,

奥托·弗里希\Otto Frisch

还有犀利哥\and Zazzles.

什么鬼名字\Zazzles?

我本想给他取名为赫尔曼·冯·赫尔姆霍兹\I was going to name him Hermann von Helmholtz,

但他实在太犀利了\but he's so zazzy.

好吧我们得谈谈\Okay, we need to talk.

谈什么\About what?

猫呗谢尔顿\Cats, Sheldon.

显然艾米走后你很难受\You're clearly upset about Amy being gone,

所以你想用一堆猫来代替她\and you're trying to replace her with a bunch of cats.

-一群猫-啥\- Clowder. - What?

不用一堆而要用一群或者是一窝子\A group of cats is a clowder. Or a glaring.

好吧我懂了\Okay, yeah, fine.

既然我们现在与猫为伍\It's the kind of thing you ought to know

我觉得有必要给你扫盲一下\now that we have one.

很好很强大我的意思是\Terrific. My point is, you need to face up

你得坦然面对这次分手\to what you're feeling with this breakup.

这不是分手\It wasn't a breakup.

那样的话就说明她是我女朋友\A breakup would imply that Amy was my girlfriend.

好吧我知道了她不是你女朋友\Okay, I got it, I got it; she's not your girlfriend.

听我说\Now listen to me.

我知道孤单一人的感觉\I know about loneliness.

也明白要借其它事物来寻求安慰\I know about trying to replace someone with other stuff.

我那会和佩妮分手后我又重新开始拉大提琴\When I broke up with Penny, I got back into my cello,

还搭了不少模型火箭\I built a bunch of model rockets,

我还买了举重手套和五磅重的哑铃\I got those weightlifting gloves and that five-pound dumbbell. 你那不叫分手是佩妮甩了你\You didn't break up, she dumped you.

她才没甩了我\She didn't dump me.

这是互相的\It was mutual!

我就在场是她甩了你\I was there. She dumped you.

好吧随你吧\Okay, fine.

跟猫一起住吧\Live with cats.

跟我南希姨妈一样\Be like my Aunt Nancy.

她就跟几十只猫一起住\She had dozens of them.

你知道她死后怎么样了吗猫把她给吃了\And do you know what happened after she died? They ate her.

不用再跟说服我喜欢猫了莱纳德\You don't have to sell me on cats, Leonard.

我已经喜欢了\I'm already a fan.

Fancy Feast[珍喜]:普瑞纳公司出的猫粮罐头

好了小家伙们谁想来吃点珍喜猫罐头\All right, fellas, who's in the mood for Fancy Feast?

这可一点都不喜人\Well, that's not fancy at all.

你好库珀夫人谢谢你赶来\Hi, Mrs. Cooper. Thanks for coming.

他人呢\Where is he?

在他卧室\He's in his bedroom.

你在电话里说的\Now, when you said on the phone

他跟个女孩分手了是指真的女孩吧\he broke up with a girl, you meant an actual girl,

不是什么你们在实验室造出来的那种\not something you kids whipped up in a lab?

不是真的人\No, she's real.

他们做了违反教规的事吗\Did they sin?

不不是那样的\No, no, it's not like that.

是...\It's, uh...

我不知道怎么描述\I don't know what it's like.

但有些事请你作好心理准备\But there is something I should prepare you for.

放心吧莱纳德他是我一手拉扯大的\Oh, relax, Leonard, I have raised that boy.

最好的我见过最坏的我也见过\I've seen him at his best, I've seen him at his worst.

没什么能让我吃惊的了\There's nothing he can do that'll surprise me.

话别说这么早\Hold on to that thought.

请进\Come in.

吃惊吧\Surprise.

妈真是意外之喜\Mom, what an unexpected pleasure.

天好大一股味\My, my, that's a powerful smell.

向你引见奥本海默弗里希潘诺夫斯基\I'd like you to meet Oppenheimer, Frisch, Panofsky, 费曼维斯可夫\Feynman, Weisskopf...

好了我明白了\Yeah, I get it.

你养了很多猫\You got a lot of cats

还给它们起了可爱的犹太名字\and you gave 'em cute Jewish names.

你来这干嘛\What are you doing here?

莱纳德打电话给我的\Leonard called.

他说你为伊人消得人憔悴\And he said that you were pining for a young lady.

那太可笑了\Oh, that's preposterous.

我才没有为谁憔悴\I'm not pining over anyone.

哦小羊排我的说法或许不合适\Oh, lambchop, we can quibble what to call it,

但我们都同意这事儿让人毛骨悚然\but I think we can both agree it's creepy.

我才不同意\I do not agree.

猫是很好的伙伴\Cats make wonderful companions.

不会跟你吵也不会质疑你的才智权威\They don't argue or question my intellectual authority, 还有这个小家伙\and this little guy here,

你们会发现它实在太犀利了\I think you'll find to be quite zazzy.

你真该早点打给我的\You should have called sooner.

谢利吃饭了\Shelly! Dinner's ready!

来了\Coming!

不许带猫\No cats!

她来这干嘛\What is she doing here?

我打给她的\I called her.

你妈妈认为\Your mother thinks

你可能正因我失魂落魄\you might be losing your mind over me.

作为神经生物学家我很好奇\As a neurobiologist, I was curious.

放心我心智完全正常\Well, rest assured, I am in full possession of my faculties.

25只猫\25 cats!

上帝保佑你亲爱的\Oh, God bless you, dear.

谢尔顿坐下我们谈谈\Sheldon, sit down. Let's talk.

好吧但不许骗我\All right, but you're not fooling me.

每次你说我们谈谈\Whenever you say we have to talk,

都只许你说我听\it means you want me to listen.

那就闭嘴\Then stop talking.

是长官\Yes, ma'am.

我找艾米过来的原因\Now, the reason I called Amy over was

是想看看她是哪种人\to find out what type of person she is.

跟她聊了一会后\And after chatting a bit,

我不得不说虽然她是个\I have to say that while she is a

绝对特殊的女士\perfectly unique young woman,

你们俩完全不适合对方\you two are definitely not suited for each other.

这结论真奇怪\That's a peculiar conclusion.

不管以任何标准来衡量艾米都比我认识的任何人\By any standard, Amy is more similar to me 跟我更像\than anyone I've ever met.

抱歉谢利我看不出来\Oh, I'm sorry, Shelly, I can't see it.

你看不看得出来没关系\Well, whether you see it or not is irrelevant.

我也看不到亚原子粒子\I can't see subatomic particles,

但不论任何它们就是存在的\but nevertheless, they're there.

绝妙的观点\Excellent point.

且是物理学观点\A physics point.

讲得好\Touche

别卖弄拉丁话了\Well, putting aside the pig Latin,

很高兴看到\it's a good thing that

你们决定分手\you two decided to end the relationship

就省得我来拆散你们了\so I didn't have to end it for you.

艾米再三考虑之后\Amy, after consideration,

我觉得我们可能决定得太草率了\I believe we may have acted rashly.

我建议我们重新开始\I propose we resume our relationship

并尝试解决双方差异的障碍\and attempt to resolve our differences.

除非你认可我俩之间\I'll agree to that only if you'll stipulate

80%的障碍都是你造成的\that 80% of our difficulties were caused by you.

-我只认可占40% -你占65%\- I'll go as high as 40. - Sixty-five.

成交\Done.

你明白我们继续的话\You understand that moving forward,

我们得面对我妈并不认可你的现实\we deal with the fact that my mother does not approve of you?

我明白我发现扮演个\I do. I find being cast

坏女孩的角色竟让我很兴奋\in the role of bad girl oddly titillating.

想看看我的猫吗\Would you like to see my cats?

想我喜欢猫\I would. I love cats.

它们是独善其身的典范\They're the epitome of indifference.

你会发现犀利哥有点烦人\Ah, then you may find Zazzles a little cloying.

我可算看出来了\I saw what you did there.

他一向自以为聪明\He thinks he's such a smarty pants.

其实跟其他人没什么不同\He's no different from any man.

你让他们别去做什么\You tell 'em not to do something,

他们就想做什么\certainly that's all they want to do.

要不是我让我弟弟矮胖墩\If I hadn't told my brother Stumpy

别用手去清理碎木机\not to clear out the wood chipper by hand,

他就不会有这外号还是爱德华了\we'd still be calling him Edward.

还有你坐着别动\Now, don't you move.

我来把菜搬过来\I'll bring over all the food.

不不不我来就行\No, no, no, I can do it.

真是太给力了\Well, isn't that sweet?

谢谢你艾米\Thank you, Amy.

给你的猫\Here's your cat.

还有你的20美元\And here's your $20. 下一个\Next!

谢谢你艾米\Thank you, Amy.

给你你的猫\Here's your cat.

还有你的20美元\And here's your $20. 下一个\Next.

生活大爆炸第四季 第一集 台词整理

Howard: And now the Kung Pao Chicken. 这是宫保鸡丁。 -Leonard: Ah, yeah. Wow. 啊,好,哇。 -Raj: Smooth. 厉害。 -Howard: And finally, my Moo Shu Pork. 最后,是我的木须肉。 -Raj: Whoo-hoo! 哇塞! -Howard: Oh, there you have it, gentlemen. Our entire dinner unpacked by robot.好了,先生们,你们都看到了机器人已经把所有饭菜取出来了。-Raj: And it only took 28 minutes. 仅仅花了28分钟时间。 -Sheldon: Impressive, but we must be cautious. 真不错啊,不过我们得小心点。 -Howard: Why? 为什么? -Sheldon: Today, it's a Chinese food retrieval robot. Tomorrow, it travels back in time and tries to kill Sarah Connor. 今天,这是个中餐传递机器人,明天,它会及时地穿越时空,回去谋杀Sarah Connor(终结者外传女主人公)。 -Leonard: I don't think that's going to happen, Sheldon. Sheldon 我可不相信会发生这样的事情。 -Sheldon: No one ever does. That's why it happens.。没人相信所以才会发生啊。 -Penny: Hey. Is the food here? Ooh. What's that? 嘿,外卖都到了? 哇,那是什么? -Howard: That, dear lady, is the Wolowitz Programmable Hand, designed

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第10集

莱纳德看我的 Hey, Leonard, check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard, she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food. 不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No. It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up, my nerdizzles?

拉杰谢尔顿 Raj, Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello. Leonard, Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 - Yeah. - Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的Bernadette, say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季S3E10 中英文对照剧本

莱纳德看我的 Hey,Leonard,check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard,she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food.不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No.It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up,my nerdizzles? 拉杰谢尔顿 Raj,Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello.Leonard,Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 -Yeah.-Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的 Bernadette,say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本14

你发什么疯呢 Whatcha doing? 我在尝试以瞬时环形影像来审视我的成果 I'm attempting to view my work as a fleeting peripheral image 来激活我的上丘脑 so as to engage the superior colliculus of my brain. 真有趣 Interesting. 我一般喝点咖啡就行了 I usually just have coffee. 你彻夜未眠吗 You've been up all night? 早上了吗 Is it morning? 是的 Yes. 那我就是彻夜未眠了 Then I've been up all night. 你卡壳了 And you're stuck? 要不然怎么会有人想要激活上丘脑 Why else would a person try to engage their superior colliculus? 真抱歉亲爱的喝完咖啡前我可帮不了你 Oh,sorry,sweetie,I can't help you till I've had my coffee. 佩妮我早就告诉过你你要不把他关到他房间里Penny,I told you if you don't put him in his crate at night 他会在公寓里上蹿下跳一整夜 he just runs around the apartment. 现在又是在干嘛 What is he doing now? 他要不是在分解公式的项 Hmm,he's either isolating the terms 一一检验的话 of his formula and examining them individually, 就是在... or... 寻找在被彼得潘削掉之后 looking for the alligator that swallowed his hand 让短吻鳄吞噬的手 after Peter Pan cut it off. 虎克船长的手是被鳄鱼吃掉的 Captain Hook's hand was eaten by a crocodile, 不是短吻鳄 not an alligator.

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E10

Series 4 Episode 10 – The Alien Parasite Hypothesis Scene: The apartment. Sheldon:Clarify something for me. Isn’t the point of a communal meal the exchange of ideas and opinions? An opportunity to consider important issues of the day? Leonard: It is. You just kind of put a damper on things when you said, the next person I see talking with food in their mouth will be put to death. Sheldon: Well, we could argue about who said what all night long, but to set things back on course, I will propose a new topic of conversation. Leonard: Great. Sheldon: What is the best number? By the way, there’s only one correct answer. Raj: Five million, three hundred eighteen thousand and eight? Sheldon: Wrong. The best number is 73. You’re probably wondering why. Leonard: No. Howard: Uh-uh. Raj: We’re good. Sheldon: 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th, and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying, hang on to your hats, seven and three. Eh? Eh? Did I lie? Leonard: We get it. 73 is the Chuck Norris of numbers. Sheldon: Chuck Norris wishes. In binary, 73 is a palindrome, one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one which backwards is one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one, exactly the same. All Chuck Norris backwards gets you is Sirron Kcuhc. Raj: Just for the record, when you enter five million three hundred eighteen thousand and eight in a calculator, upside-down it spells boobies. Leonard: Remember when you were wondering why the girls didn’t want to eat with us tonight? Howard: Yeah, I get it now. Scene: A bar. Penny: I love your little heart locket, Bernadette. Bernadette: Oh, thanks. Howard gave it to me. It’s the cutest thing. Every time I have dinner with his mom, the next day I get jewellery. Amy: Did you know that the iconic Valentine’s heart shape is not actuall y based on the shape of a human heart, but rather on the shape of the buttocks of a female bending over? Penny: Oh, so I spent seventh grade dotting my I’s with little asses? Cool. Zack: Hey, Penny, how’s it going? Penny: Hey, Zack, what are you doing here? Zack: My dad’s company prints the menus for this place. I’m just dropping off some new ones laminated. Makes ‘em easier to clean if people throw up on ‘em. Guess how I got the idea? Penny: Yeah, I got it, I got it. Uh, Zack, these are my friends Bernadette and Amy. Bernadette: Hi. Zack: Hey. Amy: Hoo. Zack: Okay, well, it was good to see you. Penny: Yeah, you, too. Bernadette: He’s really cute. How do you know him? Penny: Oh, we went out a couple of times. Amy: I’m often flummoxed by current slang. Does went out mean had intercourse? Bernadette: Yes. Penny: No, no. But in this case, yes.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E15

嗯我也想你了亲爱的 Yeah,I miss you,too,sweetie. 我得挂了晚上见吧 Listen,I got to go,but I'll see you tonight? 好的 Okay. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 不你先挂嘛 No,you hang up first. 喂 Hello? 老兄我为你好不容易找到个女朋友而高兴 Dude,I'm glad you finally got a girlfriend, 但你非得当着我们这些光棍的面 but do you have to do all that lovey-dovey stuff 玩那套你亲我热的把戏吗 in front of those of us who don't? 事实上他也许该当如此 Actually,he might have to. 在经济学里有种概念被称之为地位商品 There's an economic concept known as a positional good 它只在持有人手中才能彰显其价值 in which an object is only valued by the possessor 因为其他人无法拥有 because it's not possessed by others. 这个词由经济学家弗列得·赫希杜撰于1976年 The term was coined in 1976 by economist Fred Hirsch 用来取代更口语化但并不准确的"哦也-哦也"[嘲讽] to replace the more colloquial,but less precise "neener-neener." 才不是呢 That's not true. 我的快乐不是建立于 My happiness is not dependent 挚友的杯具与孤独之上的 on my best friend being miserable and alone. 谢谢 Thank you. 当然要说我没得儿意地笑肯定是说谎了 Although,I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little bit of a perk.

生活大爆炸剧本

站住 Hold. 干嘛 What? 解释你为什么打喷嚏 Explain your sneeze. 什么 I'm sorry? -你有过敏症吗-没有 - Do you have allergies? - No. 你在沙拉上放太多胡椒粉了吗 Is there too much pepper on your salad? 我没在沙拉上加胡椒粉 I don't put pepper on salads. 够了坐那边去 I've heard enough. Sit over there. 别这样我不想一个人坐 Oh,come on.I don't want to sit by myself. [美国伤寒带菌者] 当年伤寒玛丽也这么说 That's what Typhoid Mary said, 显然她朋友让步了所以都病了 And clearly,her friends buckled. 伙计们帮帮我 Guys,help me. 谢尔顿别这样 Sheldon,come on. 不就是一个喷嚏嘛 Yeah,it's just one sneeze. -自个坐去吧-再见兄弟 - You're on your own. - See you,buddy. 莱纳德我有东西给你看 Oh,Leonard,I have something for you. 根据室友协议 Per our roommate agreement,this is 这是提前24小时通知 Your 24-hour notice that I will be having 我有一位无血缘关系的女性要在咱家住两晚 A non-related female spending two nights in our apartment. 你说的无血缘关系的女性 When you say "non-related female," 应该指人类吧 You still mean human,right? 当然

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3中英文对照台词

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演. 台词: -Leonard: How about an acetylene torch? acetylene torch: 乙炔焊炬 用乙炔焊炬怎么样? -Howard: Okay, I can't believe this needs to be said out loud. loud: 响亮地,大声地 我真不敢相信我要大声说出来, No pulling, no saws, no torches. 不要拉,不要锯,不要焊炬。 -Leonard: Well, then what do you want us to do? 好吧,那你要我们怎么做? -Woman: Howard, I made cookies for you cookies: 饼干

Howard我给你和你的小朋友们 and your little friends! 做了饼干。 -Howard: That's great, Mom, thanks! 那太好了,妈妈,谢谢。 -Woman: I'll bring them up with some Hawaiian Punch! Hawaiian punch: 夏威夷混合果汁 我会把它们和夏威夷鸡尾酒一起送去。 -Howard: Don't come up here! 不要上来! -Woman: Why not?! Are you ashamed of your mother?! be ashamed of: 难为情,对…感到羞耻 为什么不?! 你以你妈为耻?! -Howard: Yes, but that's not the point! 是的,但那不是重点! Get me out of here. 把我从这里弄走。 -Leonard: You have any ideas, Raj? 你有什么主意吗,Raj? -Raj: Right now, all I can think about is cookies and Hawaiian Punch. 现在,我能想到的只有饼干和夏威夷鸡尾酒。

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E6

风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 不好意思 Excuse me. 你们误用了"嗬"这个词 You're misusing the word "ho." 这是用于引起目标注意的感叹词 It's an interjection used to call attention 而不是物体例如"停下嗬" to a destination,not an object,as in,uh,"Land,ho!" 或者"向西嗬" Or,uh,"Westward,ho!" 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 各位好在忙什么 Hey,guys. Whatcha doin'? 出去发现电的存在吗 Going out to discover electricity? 如果你说的是本杰明·富兰克林的成果 If you're referring to the work of Benjamin Franklin, 他没有"发现电的存在" he did not "discover electricity," 他只是利用风筝证明 he merely used a kite to determine 闪电"带"电 that lightning "consists" of electricity. 他还发明了富兰克林壁炉式取暖炉 He also invented the Franklin stove, 双光眼镜和灵活导尿管 bifocals and the flexible urinary catheter. 风筝嗬 Kites,ho. 我们准备去斗风筝 We're heading out for some kite fighting. -斗风筝-对 - "Kite fighting"? - Oh,yeah. 一项极具竞争性和激烈性的运动 It's an extremely competitive,cutthroat sport. 其实割到喉咙的风险很低 Well,actually,the risk of throat cutting is very low. 另外严重被线擦伤才是真实 On the other hand,severe string burn is a real

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第4集

一切都好 Okay-dokay. 每次看这部电影我都很困惑 This movie baffles me every time we watch it. 什么意思 What do you mean? 指南说得一清二楚 The instructions are very clear: 午夜后别喂魔怪 "don't feed the gremlins after midnight." 别弄湿魔怪 "don't get the gremlins wet." 这能有多难 How hard is that? 伙计们好啊 Hi,guys. 好啊亲爱的 Hi,honey. 好 Hey. 都已经是"亲爱的"啦 Ooh,we're "honey" now,are we?

对自从他们发展至肉体关系 Yes. Since their relationship become carnal, 佩妮就升级了对他的爱称 Penny has upgraded his designated term of endearment, 跟她称为"甜心"的人区分 Thus distinguishing him from those she calls "sweetie," 通常为了略微消减隐含的讽刺之意 Usually in an attempt to soften a thinly-veiled insult. 别这么无聊"甜心" You're boring people,"sweetie". 但有时她就是赤裸裸的讽刺 Although,sometimes,she omits the veil entirely. 你们在干什么 So,what are you guys doing? 庆祝哥伦布发现美洲纪念日 Celebrating Columbus day. 我们在看《七宝奇谋》《小魔怪》《少年福尔摩斯》 We're watching goonies,gremlins and young sherlock holmes. 都是克里斯·哥伦布的作品 They're all written by Chris Columbus. 好啊 Okay.

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第23集

'cause you know I'll do it! 搞定激光接上电源了 Ok,we've got the power to the laser. 我应该带把伞来的 I should've brought an umbrella. 作甚啊又不会下雨 What for? It's not gonna rain. 我知道 I know that. 但我如此白嫩的肌肤还是有可能被月光灼伤的 But with skin as fair as mine,moon burn is real possibility. 这是个"逗你玩儿" 对吧 That's a "Bazinga," Right? 我的巅峰之作你觉得呢 One of my best,don't you think? 霍华德你要不要再检查一下 Howard,do you want to double-check 激光上的赤道仪装置 the equatorial mount on the laser? 我们得把它锁定到"宁静之海"上[月面某部名称] We need it locked onto the Sea of Tranquility. 没问题

You got it. 天拉杰别这样 Oh,Raj,no. 人们花了无数美元发明了英特网 Billions of dollars have gone into inventing the Internet 并在上面发了无数艳照 and filling it with pictures of naked women, 就是为了让我们不需要通过窗户来偷窥啊 so we don't have to peep through windows. 我才没有呢 It's not like that. 我只不过在看别人的电视而已 I'm watching someone's TV. 正在播《傲骨贤妻》呢 The Good Wife is on. 告诉你这就是我的新《实习医生格蕾》 I tell you,this is my new Grey's Anatomy. 莱纳德莱纳德 Leonard,Leonard. 那是啥那是啥 What is that? What is that? 别紧张不就是只脏袜子嘛

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词02

谢尔顿你错了 Sheldon,you're wrong. 金刚狼出生时没有骨爪 Wolverine was not born with bone claws. 霍华德 Howard, 你知道我是个聪明绝顶的人 you know me to be a very smart man. 我要是错了我能不知道吗 Don't you think if I were wrong,I'd know it? -首先... -算了吧 - Okay,first of all... - Give it up,dude. 别跟疯子争辩了 You're arguing with a crazy person. 我不是疯子 I'm not crazy. 我妈妈带我去检测过 My mother had me tested. -伙计们 -你来这干嘛 - Hey,guys. - What are you doing here? 你说呢今晚是新漫画书之夜啊 What do you mean? It's new comic book night. 鉴于你和佩妮终于勾搭上了 Yeah,but since you and Penny finally hooked up,we thought 我们以为你们会来个光溜溜之夜呢 you two would be having bouncy naked yum-yum night. 生活并非只有性爱拉杰 There's more to life than sex,Raj. 谁认同"莱佩情24小时内熄火" Okay,who had "Leonard flames out with Penny in less than 24 hours"? 我 I did. 什么都没熄火 Nothing flamed out. 我们没必要夜夜春宵 We don't have to have sex every night,you know. 是没必要但强烈推荐啊 You don't have to,but it's highly recommended. 在机遇之窗猛然关闭之前好好利用这段绝佳时期 Yeah,take advantage of that window of opportunity before it slams shut on your little dinky. 这不是机遇的问题 It's not a matter of opptunity. 我们要了解对方

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E02

S4E02 – The Cruciferous V egetable Amplification Scene: The apartment. Sheldon has a series of whiteboards across the room. Leonard: Whatchadoin’ there? Working on a new plan to catch the roadrunner? Sheldon: The humorous implication being that I am Wile E. Coyote? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: And this is a schematic for a bird-trapping device that will ultimately backfire and cause me physical injury? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: What I’m doing here is trying to determine when I’m going to die. Leonard: A lot of people are working on that research. So what is all this? Sheldon: My family history factoring in longevity, propensity for disease, et cetera. Leonard: Interesting. Cause of death for Uncle Carl was KBB. What’s KBB? Sheldon: Killed by badger. Leonard: How’s t hat? Sheldon: It was Thanksgiving. Uncle Carl said, I think there’s a badger living in our chimney. Hand me that flashlight. Those were the last words he ever spoke to us. Leonard: I don’t think you need to worry about death by badgers being hereditary. Sheldon: Not true. The fight or flight instinct is coded genetically. Instead of fleeing, he chose to fight barehanded against a brawny member of the weasel family. Who’s to say that I don’t share that flawed DNA? Leonard: You can always get a badger and find out. Sheldon: But seriously, even if I disregard the Uncle Carl factor, at best I have 60 years left. Leonard: That long, huh? Sheldon: 60 only takes me to here. I need to get to here. Leonard: What’s there? Sheldon: The earliest estimate of the singularity, when man will be able to transfer his consciousness into machines and achieve immortality. Leonard: So, you’re upset about missing out on becoming some sort of freakish self-aware robot? Sheldon: By this much. Leonard: Tough break. You want eggs? Sheldon: You don’t get it, Leonard. I’m going to miss so much, the unified field theory,cold fusion, the dogapus. Leonard: What’s a dogapus? Sheldon: A hybrid dog and octopus. Man’s underwater best friend. Leonard: Is somebody working on that? Sheldon: I was going to. I planned on giving it to myself on my 300th birthday. Leonard: Wait a minute. You hate dogs. Sheldon: A dogapus can play fetch with eight balls. No one can hate that. Credits sequence. Scene: The apartment. Howard: What do we owe you? Leonard: It came to $28.17. Let’s say six bucks apiece. Howard: Here you go. Leonard: Thank you. Penny: What? Leonard: Never mind. I got it. Penny: Oh, you wanted me to pay.

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词12

看咱哥俩准备好去奔赴四人约会 Look at us,getting ready for a double date 还是和真正的女人且光明正大的 With actual women who publicly acknowledge 以女朋友身份 They're our girlfriends. 没错真女人最赞 Yes,actual women are the best. 我就不明白了 I don't understand. 难道还有其他种类的女人 What other kind of women are there? 霍华德人造女性是属于你的研究部门的 Howard,artificial women are your department. 你要接这个茬吗 You want to take this? 才不咧那会吓坏他的 No,it would just freak him out. 听着在出发之前 Listen,before we leave, 我要警告你我是个热情的男人 I should warn you,I'm a passionate man 倾向于公开地表达我炙热的感情 And I tend towards public displays of affection. 你到底想说什么啊霍华德 What are you trying to tell me,Howard? 我会在车里或餐厅里缠绵一下 There might be some making out in the car or the restaurant, 而且我不想让伯纳黛特感到不安 And I don't want Bernadette to feel uncomfortable, 所以如果你和佩妮也打啵儿的话会有所帮助的 So it would help if you and Penny made out,too. 别担心 Don't worry. 我们正打算在沙拉吧上云雨一番咧 We're planning to have sex right on the salad bar. 晚上好白种人 Namaste,white people. 好消息 Good news! 我租到了四小时特别版的《守望者》 I rented us the four-hour edition of Watchmen.

生活大爆炸第二季台词(中英文对照)11

生活大爆炸第二季英文剧本台词11.txt 你的论点完全缺乏科学论证。 argument: 论点 lack: 缺乏 scientific: 科学的 merit: 价值 It is well established Superman cleans his, uniform by flying into Earth's yellow sun, establish: 确定 Superman: 虚构的超级英雄,美国漫画中的经典人物,诞生于1938年6 月,出现在DC漫画公司的多种书籍中,还被改编成动画、电影、电视剧、舞台剧,影响深远 uniform: 制服 十分肯定的是,超人飞到地球的黄色恒星,可以清洁他的超人服。 which incinerates any contaminate matter incinerate: 烧成灰 contaminate: 受到污染的 matter: 物质 任何污染物都可以烧掉。 and leaves t invulnerable Kryptonian, fabric unharmed and daisy fresh. invulnerable: 不会受伤害的 Kryptonia: 克里普顿星,超人出生地 fabric: 纤维织物 unharmed: 没有受伤的 daisy: 极好的【非常的】 fresh: 新鲜的【干净的】 只留下不可摧毁的氪星球纤维布,完全无害,超级干净。 -Wolowitz: What if he gets something, Kryptonian on it? 要是又染上啥氪星球的东西怎么办? -Sheldon:Like what? 比如什么呢? -Wolowitz: I don't know. Kryptonian mustard. mustard: 芥末 不知道,也许氪芥末吧。 -Sheldon: I think we can safely assume that all, Kryptonian condiments were destroyed assume: 假定 condiment: 调味品 destroy: 毁坏 我觉得我们完全可以设想,所有氪星球调味品都被毁灭掉了。 when the planet Krypton exploded. planet: 星球 explode: 爆炸 因为氪星已经爆炸了。 -Raj: Or it turned into mustard Kryptonite, turn into: 变成 或者全变成芥末放射物了。 the only way to destroy a rogue, Kryptonian hotdog threatening Earth. rogue: 劣质的 hotdog: 热狗 threaten: 威胁 这是消灭威胁地球的,劣质氪星热狗的唯一办法。 -Leonard: Raj, please, let's stay serious here. serious: 严肃的 Raj,拜托,严肃点讨论。 Superman's body is Kryptonian, therefore, his sweat is Kryptonian. therefore: 因此 sweat: 汗 超人的身体来自氪星,他的汗水也是。 -Wolowitz: Yeah, what about Kryptonian pit stains? pit: 痕迹 stain: 污点 对,还有氪星的汗渍呢?

相关文档
最新文档