外贸英语常用句

外贸英语常用句
外贸英语常用句

外贸英语常用句型

Thank you for yourinquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

Heavy enquiries witnessthe quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the pricepicks up enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets aregetting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so largethat we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

They promised to transfertheir future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking

inquiries are made by thebuyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make aninquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goodsyou inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

We re willing to make you a firm offer at this price.

我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

We ll let you have the official offer next Monday.

下星期就给您正式报盘。

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

没有别的买主的出价高于此价。

We can t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

I m afraid I don t find your price competitive at all.

我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

Let me make you a special offer.

好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。

We ll give you the preference of our offer.

我们将优先向你们报盘。

This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。

The offer holds good until 5 o clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.

报价有效期到1997年6月22日下午5点,北京时间。

All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.

报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。

Our offers are for 3 days.

我们的报盘三天有效。

I m afraid the quotation is unacceptable.

恐怕你方的报价不能接受。

We cannot make any headway with your offer.

你们的报盘未得任何进展。

We prefer to withhold quotation for a time.

我们宁愿暂停报盘。

Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.

买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。

Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of

counter-offer.

现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方报盘予以答复。

Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.

你的价格太高,买方没有兴趣还盘。

I ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.

谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了。

we often make inquiriesat foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

To make an inquiry aboutour oranges

a representative of theJapanese company paid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care ofyour enquiry at present.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vagueto enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we ve alreadymade an inquiry about your articles

will you please reply assoon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

China National SilkCorporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

外贸人必备-展会实用英语口语大全

外贸人必备-展会实用英语口语大全 虽然互联网的发展让外贸人找客户的路径更多了,但展会依然是大家必选的途径之一,所以,为了能发掘潜在客户,英语口语很重要,不能因为不会说而丢了客户。下面是小编搜集的一些展会常用英语口语,希望对各位外贸儿们有用,一起来看看吧! 1、问候 Hello friend,great to see you here. Hello XX, welcome to China, let’s come and have a sit. How are you? Nice to meet you. 2、介绍,交换名片 I am XX, the salesman of XX, nice to see you here. Here is my name card, may I have yours? This is Ms./Mr. XX, our director/manager. 3、闲聊 When did you arrive in China? How many days will you stay in China? Where do you live in? Have you booked the hotel? What’s your schedule of the trip? (若客户告知紧密的行程安排,可加上:What a tight schedule!)Have you ever go around Guangzhou before? 4、客户询价、还盘 This is our catalog, you can have a check of our products. There is some new models like… Which kind of products are you looking for? What’s your purchasing quantity this time? Actually, this is the best price we can offer you friend, please consider the quality. If you are interested in the model, we can send you a free sample to test. You can take a trial order first and you will know our quality. I am sure our product will help you win the market. We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality.

外贸英语常用语90句

外贸英语常用语90句 Part One 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 < 4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

外贸英语常用服装词汇

服装外贸英语词汇 saddle width 臀围,坐围 safari jacket 猎装 safety pin 别针,[粤]扣针 salary slip 工资单 salesman 业务员 sampling 取样,抽样,采样 sample charge,sample cost 样板费 sample fabric,sample length,sample yardage 样布,布样,[粤]辦布,办布 sanding 磨毛 sateen 棉缎,横贡缎 satin 缎,缎子,[粤]色丁 scallop,scollop 月牙边,贝壳边 seam allowance 缝头,缝份,[粤]止口,子口 seam 缝,接缝,缝骨 seam type 缝型,缝式 selvedge,selvage 布边 sequin (衣服饰物用的)金属小圆片,珠片 serge 哔叽 series of apparel size 服装号型系列 set-in sleeve 装袖,接袖 shade band 缸差样。提供给客户确定可接受的色光范围。(Although the lab dips are approved,the bulk yarns may also have some deviation from the lab dips from lot to lot. In this case,we need to submit all deviations from the lightest range to deepest range for the color to ask for acceptance. This lightest range to deepest range is call shade band.) shank (钮扣)柄,(纽扣)绕脚 shell fabric 面料,[粤]面布 shield (衣服腋部)吸汗垫布 shipment under consignment 寄卖 shipping date 出货期,[粤]落货期 shipping mark 箱唛 shop pack 商店包装(一般为按配比单色混码) short in size 断码 short shipment 短装(出货数少于订单数) shoulder dart 肩省,[粤]肩褶 shoulder point 肩点 shoulder 肩,[粤]膊头 shoulder pad 肩垫,肩棉,[粤]膊头棉 shoulder tape (车在肩缝里防止拉扯变形的)牵带shrinkage 缩水率 shrink-proof,shrink-resistant 防缩small size 小号,小码 size label 尺码唛,[粤]西士唛,烟纸,烟纸唛 side mark (纸箱)侧唛 side panel 侧幅,小身 side seam 侧缝,摆缝,[粤]侧骨 size assortment 尺码分配 size designation 服装号型 size specifications,size tariff,measurements chart 规格表,尺寸表 size sticker尺码贴纸,西士贴纸 size table 尺寸表,规格表 sizing 上浆 slant corner cuff 斜角袖头,[粤]斜角鸡英 slant-cut bottom 斜下摆 slanting front,side opening 偏襟 sleeve 袖子 sleeve crown,sleeve head 袖山 sleeve opening 袖口 sleeve placket rooftop (袖衩)宝剑头,三尖头 sleeve placket 袖衩(有搭位/叠位) sleeve slit 袖衩(无搭位/叠位) slit 衩(无搭位/叠位) sliver lurex,sliver glitter 一种带闪光效果的银线,多用于绣花 smocking 装饰用缩褶,[粤]打缆 snap,popper,press button 揿扣,按扣,四合扣,[粤]喼钮 solid color solid size 单色单码 solid color 单色 solid size 单码 sorting 分床分码 space dye 段染 spandex 弹性纤维,氨纶,[粤]弹力纤维 special machine 特殊机器,[粤]特种车 splicing 驳布位 spray gun water 枪水(清除污渍用) spreading machine 拉布机 spreading 拉布 spun yarn 纺纱 square-cut bottom,square front,plain bottom,flat bottom 平下摆 stay tape 衬条 steam pressing stand 蒸汽烫台 sticker 贴纸 stitch 线迹,针脚,[粤]针步,线步 stitch gauge 线距(两条平行缝线的间距) stitch spacing 线距(缝线距离缝骨边缘的距离)stitching type 线迹类型,针迹类型,[粤]针步类型stopper 拉绳(弹簧)扣,绳索扣,绳扣,拉绳调节扣storm cuff 防风袖头,[粤]防风鸡英 straight bottom 直筒裤脚 straight cut 直纹裁 straight end buttonhole,flat buttonhole 平锁眼 straight knife 直刀式电剪 strap 带子 strap adjuster (肩带等)调节器 strike-off,strike off 印花样,手刮样 stripes,stripes fabric 条纹布,柳条布,[粤]条子布stripes matching 对条 stueck(德语)=piece

商务信函常用语大全

商务信函常用语大全 ● 敬上 谨致问候 Yours (very) truly, *用于商业。 谨致问候 Sincerely yours, *稍带亲近的感觉,用于商务信函或给朋友的信中。 谨致问候 Cordially, *稍带亲近的感觉,用于商务信函或给朋友的信中。 谨致问候 My best regards, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。 谨致问候 With best regards, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。 谨致问候 The very best to you, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。 谨致问候 Best wishes, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。 ●请求回函 如能尽早回复,我们将不胜感激。 We would appreciate an early reply. *比较直率的表达方式,要注意是发给谁的。 我们期待着您满意的回答。 We look forward to your favorable reply. *也可用于客人。favorable 表示“好意的,喜欢的”。 我们盼望着不久能听到您的回音。 We look forward to hearing from you soon. 如果就此事您能尽早回信的话,我们将衷心感谢。 Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated. *prompt “迅速的,敏捷

的”。 Your prompt attention in this matter will be appreciated. 回信请寄到上述地址。 Please write us at the above address. ●请多关照 我们希望您能…… We hope that you will... 在此方面如果能够得到您的合作我将非常感谢。 Your kind cooperation in this respect is greatly appreciated. Your kind cooperation on this issue is greatly appreciated. 我们希望能够继续得到你们的合作和支持。 We hope we can count on your continued cooperation and support. *只限用在对方比较熟悉的情况下。count on “指望”。 我们期待着您的…… We look forward to your... 我们确信我们的请求将…… We trust our request will... *trust 包含了hope(希望)和believe(相信)两个词的意义。 ●表明热情、诚意;要求合作 我们期待着当……的那一刻。 We are looking forward to the time when... 请您不必客气,尽管与我们联系。 Please do not hesitate to contact us. *hesitate “犹豫,踌躇”。 Please do not hesitate to call us. 我们渴望在……方面给您以援助。 We are always anxious to assist you in... *be anxious to “渴望,想……”。 We are always willing to assist you in...

外贸信函邮件常用缩略语:H&I

外贸信函邮件常用缩略语:H&I 外贸函电常用缩略词,只有“行家”才看得懂,如果你还是外贸行业的外行,这些词必备不可,不然经常看不懂外商的邮件。为您整理了外贸英语函电常用缩略词大全。G/A=general average GAL,GALL=gallon GBP=Great Britain Pound GD=good GEN=general GF=gold franc GLD=gold GM(S)=gram(s) GMQ=Good Merchantable Quality GMT=Greenwich Mean Time GNRL=general G.O.H=garments on hang GOVT=government GR=grain,gram(me) G.R.T.=gross registered tonnage GR WT=gross,weight GSP=Generalized System of Preferences

GT=gross ton GV=give GUAR,GURANTE=guarantee G/W=gross weight H/B=half board(for hotel BIZ) HGT=height HK=HongKong HKD=HongKong dollar Hk(S)=hand(s)(for textile BIZ) H.O=head office HOLDY=holiday HR=here,hour HP=high pressure,horsepower HRWITH=herewith HV=have HVB=have been,has been,had been HVY=heavy HWEVR,HWVR=however IAW=in accordance with I.C.C.=institute cargo clauses, International Chamber of CoMMerce ICW=in connection with

外贸英语常用术语

外贸常用术语[中英文对照] 1.Trade-related Terms 贸易相关术语 A.贸易 Foreign Trade 对外贸易 Entrepot Trade F。)转口贸易 Home (Domestic)Trade 内贸 Coastal Trade 沿海贸易 Cross-border Trade 边境贸易 Barter Trade 易货贸易 Compensation Trade 补偿(互补)贸易 Bilateral trade (between China and the US)(中美)双边贸易Multilateral Trade ( Multilaterism ) 多边贸易 Trading House/Corporation/Firm/Company 贸易公司 Liner Trade 集装箱班轮运输 B.合同 Contract 合同 Active service contracts on file 在备有效服务合同 Sales Contract 销售合同 Sales Confirmation 销售确认书 Agreement 协议 Vessel sharing Agreement 共用舱位协议 Slot-sharing Agreement 共用箱位协议 Slot Exchange Agreement 箱位互换协议 Amendment 修正合同 Appendix 附录 Quota 配额 C.服务合同 Service Contract as provided in the Shipping Act of 1984,a contract between a shipper (or a shippers association)and an ocean carrier (or conference)in which the shipper makes a commitment to provide a certain minimum quantity of cargo or freight revenue over a fixed time period,and the ocean common carrier or conference commits to a certain rate or rate schedules as well as a defined service level (such as assured space,transit time, port rotation or similar service features)。The contract may also specify provisions in the event of non-performance on the part of either party 服务合同

英语口语大全职场口语篇:应聘销售人员

英语口语大全职场口语篇:应聘销售人员 1.我是来应聘贵公司所招聘的销售员一职的。 I came in answer to your advertisement for a salesperson. 2.我没有什么销售经验。 I have no experience as a salesperson. 3.我在家乡的一个商店里工作过。 I worked in a store in my hometown. 4.我主修商业。 I majored in commerce. 5.我们需要找到一种新的配货销售方式。 We need to find a new way of distribution. 6.我将对这种产品实行世界销售。 I'll lauch a new worldwide distribution of this product. 7.我想以卖掉这些过季产品。 I want to sell these out-of-season products at a bottom price. 8.我将应用一种新的市场营销策略。 I'll practice a new marketing strategy. 9.我修过的课程有市场营销,营销原理,销售管理等。 The courses I completed are marketing,marketing principles, sales management and so on.

10.销售的办法是建立一个销售网络。 The best way of selling is to build up a sales network.A:I came in response to your advertisement for a salesperson. B:OK,please be seated. May I have your name, please? A:My name is Woody. B:OK,Woody.Why are you interested in this job? A:Because I admire your company. Yours is one of the most effective and respectable companies in this city. B:Have you worked anywhere else before? A:Yes, five years ago. I began to work in a fashion company in Shanghai. Two years ago, I came to Beijing, and worked in a department store as a salesman. B:OK,your work experience is impressive, and I think you sound right for this position,but I do have 3 other people to interview, so you'll be hearing from us within a week. A:Thanks.

销售英语常用语句大全

销售英语常用语句大全 实用销售英语大全与外贸英语宝典专题 Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 We all understand that Chinese slippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. 我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。 This product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。 There is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。 There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。 There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。 Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。 They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase

the sale of your products. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。 Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery. 由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。 They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。 Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。 We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end. 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。 We are trying to find a market for this article. 我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。 We regret we cannot find any market for this article. 我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。 According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan. 根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。 We can discuss further details when you have a thorough

外贸英语通用语句

外贸英语常用语句 1. 询盘的提出 我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。We addressed our inquiry to the firm. 对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm. 我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers. 敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you. 如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry. 敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations. 由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract. 请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。Please state your best terms and discount for cash. 由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount. 请告知该商品的价格和质量。Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

外贸常用英语词汇

外贸常用英语 一、常用名词 舱位申请单/托运单(Booking Note/Form/Sheet) 装货单(Shipping Order, S/O,也称作配载通知,订舱确认单Booking Confirmation) 提货单(Delivery Order, D/O) 一般原产地证明(Certificate of Origin, C/O) 普惠制原产地证明(Generalized System of Preferences Certificate of Origin Form A,又称G.S.P证书,Form A证书) 报关(Customs clearance) 报关单(Customs declaration)、 外贸合同、销售确认书(Sales Confirmation)、采购确认书(Purchased Confirmation) 形式发票(Proforma Invoice)、商业发票(Commercial Invoice )、海关发票(Customs invoice)、 装箱单(Packing List)、重量单(Weight List) 提单(Bill Of Lading)、空运提单(Air Way Bill, AWB)、海运提单(Ocean Bill of Lading) 信用证(Letter Of Credit) 银行保函(Letter of Guarantee, L/G) 汇票(Draft)、本票(Promissory Note)、支票(Cheque, Check) 受益人证明(Beneficiary,s Certificate) 船公司证明(Shipping company’s certificate ) 保险单((Insurance)Policy)、保险凭证(Insurance Certificate) 海运险:平安险(FPA)、水渍险(WPA)、一切险(All Risks) 陆运险:陆运险(Overland Transportation Risks)、陆云一切险(Overland Transportation All Risks) 航空险:空运险(Air Transportation Risks)、空运一切险(Air Transportation All Risks) 邮包险:邮包险(Parcel Post Risks)、邮包一切险(Parcel Post All Risks) 纸箱(Carton, CTN,CTNS)、托盘(Pallet)、木箱(Wooden case)、铁箱(Iron Case)、布包(Bale)、裸装(nude (packed))、木质包装(WOOD PACKING MATERIAL)、无木质包装(NO WOOD PACKING MATERIAL) 唛头(Marks and Nos.) 截补料时间,截文件时间(SI CUT OFF TIME) 进口关税 (import tariff) 增值税(value added tax, VAT) 消费税(consumer tax; consumption tax) 集装箱(Container)、船东柜(Container of Carrier)、货主柜(Shipper Own Container) 整箱(Full Container Load, FCL)、拼箱(Less Than Container Load, LCL) 20英尺货柜(Twenty Equivalent Unit, TEU)、40英尺货柜(Forty Equivalent Unit, FEU) 集装箱货运站(Container Freight Station, CFS) 基本港(Base Port)、非基本港(Non-Base Port) 电汇(T/T, Telegraphic Transfer) 托收(Collection);付款交单(D/P, Document of Payment);承兑交单(D/A, Document against Acceptance)二、各类单证中常用词汇 (一)商业发票(commercial invoice ) 出票人(drawer) 受票人(drawee) 运输说明(transport details) 发票号(invoice NO.) 发票日期(invoice date) 合同号(S/C NO.) 信用证号码和日期(L/C NO. and Date) 支付条款(Terms of Payment)

外贸常用英语短语大全

外贸英语常用短语汇总 外贸英语常用短语汇总 第一期:General Terms 1. establish business relationship建立业务关系 2. inquiry-询盘 3. offer-报盘 4. counter offer-还盘 5. quantity-数量 6. packing-包装 7. time of shipment-装运期 8. price-价格 9. discount-折扣 10. terms of payment-支付条款 11. insurance-保险 12. commodity inspection-商品检验 13. acceptance-接受 14. sign a contract-签订合同 15. claim-索赔 16. agency-代理 17. commission-佣金 18. exclusive sales-包销 19. joint venture-合资企业 20. compensation trade-补偿贸易 21. processing and assembling trade-加工装配贸易 22. the terms of international trade-国际贸易术语第二期:Establishing business relation 建立业务关系 1. recommendation推荐、介绍 2. inform 通知 3. enter into business relations 建立业务关系 4. catalogue 目录 5. for your reference 供您参考 6. specific inquiry 具体询价

外贸英语询盘常用句子

外贸英语询盘常用句子 接下来为大家整理了外贸英语询盘常用句子。 希望对你有帮助哦!Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。 Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.对地毯的询盘日益增加。 Enquiries are so large that we can only allot you 200 cases.询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。 Enquiries are dwindling.询盘正在减少。 Enquiries are dried up.询盘正在减少。 They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司.Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.询盘一般由买方发出。 Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。 We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。 In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。 To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们,

2016常用的外贸英语

2016常用的外贸英语 (一) Let''s talk about the problem of quantity. 我们谈谈数量的问题吧。 You''ll issue a certificate of quantity and weight. 你们必须出具数量和重量证明书。 The package number and quantity are identical with each other. 包装号与商品数量相吻合。 Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn''t it? 数量和价格、质量一样重要,是吗? We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively. 我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。 The quantity you ordered is considerable. 你们订的数量还可以。 We can supply any reasonable quantity of this merchandise. 对此商品,我们能提供任何适当的数量。 I must advise the farm of the quantity of the wheat as per the contract. 我将按合同规定通知农场小麦的数量。 If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods. 如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。 Is there any quantity limitation for the import of cotton cloth from China? 从中国进口的棉布有数量限制吗? You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight.

销售技巧和话术经典语句100句复习课程

销售技巧和话术经典语句100句

销售技巧和话术经典语句100句:让你销售业绩翻几翻 今天在微信上看到一则销售技巧和话术经典语句,总结起来共有100条的样子,对销售的总结非常经典,强烈建议每一个销售人员阅读10遍,最好背下来,那样子业绩不想好都难。 销售技巧和话术经典语句100句 【销售者感悟】 1、顾客要的不是便宜,要的是感觉占了便宜。 2、不要与顾客争论价格,要与顾客讨论价值。 3、没有不对的客户,只有不够好的服务。 4、卖什么不重要,重要的是怎么卖。 5、没有最好的产品,只有最合适的产品。 6、没有卖不出的货,只有卖不出货的人。 7、成功不是因为快,而是因为有方法。 【销售七宗罪】 1)没有自己亲自负责。 2)不理解客户的业务。 3)成了对手,而不是盟友。 4)销售产品,而不是解决方案。 5)在需要你的时候找不到你。 6)销售,但没有提供帮助。 7)浪费客户的时间。 【优秀销售的原则】

一、真诚地从他人的角度了解一切。 二、很快地谈论客户感兴趣的话题。 三、主动了解如何满足客户的需求。 四、给予对方足够的信息,提供解决办法。 【如何区别推销与营销】 1、推销是见到客户就说业务,营销则首先问需求; 2、推销更重视产品并将买卖放首位,营销更关注客户特点并始终经营客户感觉; 3、推销是见到客户就捕鱼,不论鱼大鱼小、网是否合适,营销则根据鱼的特点先织网,再捕鱼; 4、推销是拿着产品跟着客户跑,营销则是用业务吸引客户并做顾问。 【卸下压力的7个方法】 每个人都有不知所措的时候,有时甚至感到压抑的时候。下面这些方法可以帮你优雅、内敛和积极地处理压力: 1、勤锻炼 2、常微笑 3、多听音乐 4、爱阅读 5、尝试冥想法 6、懂得感恩 7、深呼吸 【人生选择感悟】

英语常用哲理

不错的哦 1. Pain past is pleasure.(过去的痛苦就是快乐。)[无论多么艰难一定要咬牙冲过去,将来回忆起来一定甜蜜无比。] 2. While there is life, there is hope.(有生命就有希望/留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。) 3. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(脑中有知识,胜过手中有金钱。)[从小灌输给孩子的坚定信念。] 4. Storms make trees take deeper roots.(风暴使树木深深扎根。)[感激敌人,感激挫折!] 5. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.(心之所愿,无所不成。)[坚持一个简单的信念就一定会成功。] 6. The shortest answer is doing.(最简单的回答就是干。)[想说流利的英语吗?那么现在就开口!心动不如嘴动。] 7. All things are difficult before they are easy.(凡事必先难后易。)[放弃投机取巧的幻想。] 8. Great hopes make great man. (伟大的理想造就伟大的人。) 9. God helps those who help themselves.(天助自助者。)

10. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more.(四个简短的词汇概括了成功的秘诀:多一点点!)[比别人多一点努力、多一点自律、多一点决心、多一点反省、多一点学习、多一点实践、多一点疯狂,多一点点就能创造奇迹!] 11. In doing we learn.(实践长才干。) 12. East or west, home is best.(东好西好,还是家里最好。) 13. Two heads are better than one.(三个臭皮匠,顶个诸葛亮。) 14. Good company on the road is the shortest cut.(行路有良伴就是捷径。) 15. Constant dropping wears the stone.(滴水穿石。) 16. Misfortunes never come alone/single.(祸不单行。) 17. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.(不经灾祸不知福。) 18. Better late than never.(迟做总比不做好;晚来总比不来好。) 19. It's never too late to mend.(过而能改,善莫大焉;亡羊补牢,犹未晚也。)

外贸英语常用句子(上篇)

第一章建立贸易关系 1.我们从阿里巴巴网站上了解到你们是中国主要的进出口公司之一。 We’ve learned from https://www.360docs.net/doc/7b1858084.html, that you’re one of the leading import and export companies in China. 2.我们进出口很多商品。我们从事这一行业已经有20年了。 We are importing and exporting a wide range of goods. And we have been in this line for more than 20 years. 3.我想你找对公司了。 I think you’ve found a right company. 4.我们的产品在东南亚市场上享有很高的声誉,同时,他们在美国和欧洲市场上也销售得很好。 Our products enjoy a high reputation in the south-east Asian market. They also sell very well in the USA and Europe. 5.我们有很多不同品牌和款色的产品,质量优良,价格合理。 We offer many different bands and models, good quality and reasonable prices. 6.我想多了解一些你们公司和产品的信息。 I want to know more about your company and your products. 7.我马上发一份我们最新产品目录的电子版给你。 I will send you an electronic version of our latest catalogue immediately. 8.我们也接受订制特殊规格厨具的订单。 We also take orders for kitchenware made according to specifications. 9.订货要多久交货呢? How long would it take you to deliver the orders? 10.收到信用证后最多3个月就能交货,特殊订单交货时间会更长一些,但无论如何不会超过6个月。 Three months at most after receipt of the covering L/C. It would take longer to deliver the special orders, though never longer than six months. 11.能不能给我一张报价单? Can I have your price sheet? 12.我们的价格与其他制造商相比是十分优惠的。 Our prices compare most favorable with quotations you can get from other manufacturers.

相关文档
最新文档