商务英语接待用语

商务英语接待用语
商务英语接待用语

-----------【接待外宾常用英语】--------------

1、Good to meet you. 很高兴见到你。

2、Glad to meet you, too. 也很高兴见到你。

3、Hi, I'm zhao hai. Welcome to my hometown!嗨,我是赵海,欢迎来到我的家乡。

4、Thank you. I'm David. 谢谢你,我是大卫。

5、How many times have you been to Wulumuqi?你来乌鲁木齐多少次啦?

6、Actually it's my first time here. 实际上这是我第一次来这里。

7、I'd like to have you for dinner. 我想邀您一起进餐。

8、Thanks, it would be my pleasure. 谢谢,这是我的荣幸。

9、What do you feel like drinking? 你想喝点什么?

10、Tea is fine with me. 喝茶好了。

11、Do you like spicy food? 你喜欢吃辛辣的食物吗?

12、The spicier the better. 越辣越好。

13、Would you mind if I order for us? 我来点菜介意吗?

14、Sure thing, we have the same taste. 当然不,我们口味相同。

15、How about some barbecue? 来点烤肉好吗?

16、No. Thank you. I’m stuffed. 不,谢谢,我吃饱了。

17、It's wonderful to have friends visiting from afar. Cheers!有朋自远方来不亦乐乎。干杯!

18. To our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯!

18、Cheers! 干杯!

19、Don't worry about him. It's just the alcohol talking.别理他。他在说酒话。

20、It doesn't matter, I know he's drunk. 没关系,我知道他醉了。

21、You use chopsticks so well. Where did you learn?你用筷子用的真好,在哪儿学的。

22、Just now, from watching you. It's not big deal.就现在,看着你用学的,不是什么大事。

23、Sorry to keep you waiting. 很抱歉让你久等。

24、No problem. 没关系。

25、Sorry, I didn't hear what you said. 对不起,我没听见你说什么。

26、I said: Do you want me to help you? 我说:你需要我帮你吗?

27、Thank you very much. 非常感谢。

28、You're welcome. It's my pleasure. 不用客气,这是我的荣幸。

29、Do you want to join me for a game of tennis? 你想和我玩一场网球吗?

30、Only if you let me win. 只要你让我赢的话。

31、What a beautiful place! 这地方真美!

32、I feel the same way. 我有同感。

33、The winters in Xinjiang are good and cold. 新疆冬天好冷。

34、You can say that again! 你说得没错!

35、Have you been to the International Bazaar?你去过国际大巴扎了吗?

36、Yes! The buildings are so beautiful!!去过!建筑物特漂亮!

37、Have you been to other parts of Xinjiang?你去过新疆的其它地方吗?

38、I have been toTulufan. HannasLake and Shihezi.我去过吐鲁番、哈纳斯湖和石河子。

39、How was your trip to Hannas Lake ?你去哈纳斯的旅行怎么样?

40、It was wonderful. prettygood. 非常好。挺好。

41、What's your dream job? 你梦想的工作是什么?

42、I've always considered owning my own company.我一直在考虑拥有我自己的公司。

43、Don't you think that more companies should invest in Xinjiang?你不认为应该有更多的公司来新疆投资吗?

44、Indubitably. 毫无疑问。

45、How's your business? 生意怎样?

46、Business is booming. 生意可火了。

47、Nice talking to you. 很高兴和你谈话。

48、Same here. 我也一样。

49、I really should be going. 我真的要走了。

50、OK. Later. 好吧,回见。

51、Before you go, let's take a picture together.在你走之前,一起合张影吧。

52、Sure no problem. 当然没问题。

53、I hope to see you again. 我希望再次见到你。

54、Me too. 我也是。55、Take care. 多保重。

55、Bon voyage. 一路顺风。See you again in the near future. 后会有期!

56. All the best!祝你万事如意!

57.I hope you'll come back to China again! 希望你能再来中国!

58. I'll do that. 我一定来。

59、Sit down, please. Here is the menu. 请坐,给您菜单,先生。May I take your order, sir? 您要点菜吗?

15、Here is the bill. Please sign it. 这是您的账单,请签字。

17、Thank you for telling us about it. 谢谢您告诉我们I'll look into the matter right away. 我马上去处理这件事情。

18、I assure you it wont happen again. 我保证此类事情不会再发生。

【常用英语】

1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam) 早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

2、How do you do? 您好!(初次见面)Glad to meet you. 很高兴见到您。

3、How are you? 您好吗?Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?

4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop). 欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。

5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel. 愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)

I hope you are enjoying your stay with us. 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us. 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)

7、Have a good time! 祝您过得愉快!

8、***hotel, front desk. Can I help you? ***饭店,前厅。您找谁?

9、Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number. 对不起,我拨错号了。

10、May I speak to your general manager? 能和你们总经理说话吗?Speaking. 我就是。

11、Sorry, he is not in at the moment. 对不起,他现在不在。Would you like to leave a message? 您要留口信吗?

12、Pardon. 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?I beg your pardon. 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?英语交流用语?祝贺用语

13、Congratulations! 祝贺您!14、Happy birthday! 生日快乐!15、Happy new year! 新年快乐!

16、Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐!17、Have a nice holiday! 假日快乐

18、Wish you every success! 祝您成功!答谢和答应语:

19、Thank you (very much). 谢谢您(非常感谢)。

20、Thank you for your advice (information, help) 感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。

21、It's very kind of you. 谢谢,您真客气。

22、You are welcome. 不用谢。23、Not at all. 不用谢。

Don't mention it. 不用谢。24、It's my pleasure. 非常高兴为您服务。(With pleasure.) (My pleasure.)

25、I am at your service. 乐意为您效劳。

26、Thank you for staying in our hotel. 感谢您在我们酒店下榻。

27、I'm sorry. 很抱歉。28、Excuse me. 对不起。

29、I'm sorry, It's my fault. 很抱歉。那是我的过错。

30、Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。

31、Sorry to interrupt you. 对不起,打扰您了。

32、I'm sorry about this. 对此表示抱歉。

33、I apologize for this. 我为此道歉。

34、That's all right. 没关系。

35、Let's forget it. 算了吧。

饭店英语交流用语?征询和指路用语

36、Can(May)I help you? 我能帮您什么吗?Yes, please. 好的。

37、What can I do for you. 我能为您干点什么?

8、Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么能为您效劳的么

39、Just a moment, please. 请稍等一下。

40、May I use your phone? 我能借用您的电话吗?Certainly. 当然可以。Yes, of course. 然可以。

41、Go upstairs/downstairs. 上楼/下楼。

42、It's on the second (third) floor. 在二(三)楼。

43、Excuse me. 对不起。Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)? 请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?This way, please. 请这边走Turn left /right. 往左转/右转。45、It's in the lobby near the main entrance. 在大厅靠近大门。

46、It's in the basement at the end of the corridor. 在地下室走廊尽头。

7、Mind/(Watch)your step. 请走好。

48、Please be careful. 请当心。

49、Please don't leave anything behind. 请别遗忘您的东西。

50、Don't worry. 别担心。

51、Take it easy. 放心好了。

52、Please don't smoke here. 请不要在这边抽烟。

53、Goodbye. 再见。54、See you late. 再见。55、Good night. 晚安。

56、See you tomorrow. 明天见。

57、Goodbye and thank you for coming. 再见,谢谢您的光临。

58、Goodbye and hope to see you again. 再见,希望再见到您。

59、Have a nice trip! 一路平安!

60、Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck! 祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!

店英语交流用语?前厅和客房部用语

1、Have you a reservation? 您预定过了吗?

2、May I know your name and room number? 您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?

3、Here is your room key. 给您房间钥匙。

4、Please pay at the cashier's desk over there. 请去那边帐台付款。

5、Are these your baggage? 这些是您的行李吗?

May I take them for you? 我来帮您拿好吗?

6、Housekeeping, may I come in? 客房服务员,我可以进来吗?

7、Leave your laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom oor. 请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。

8、I hope I'm not disturbing you. 我希望没有打扰您。

9、One moment, madam. I'll bring them to you right away. 等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。

10、I'll send for an electrician( doctor...) 我给您请电工(大夫……)。餐饮部:

11、Sit down, please. Here is the menu. 请坐,给您菜单,先生。May I take your order, sir? 您要点菜吗?

12、、What would you like to have, coffee or tea? 您要喝咖啡还是茶您要喝咖啡还是茶您要喝咖啡还是茶您要喝咖啡还是茶????

13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner? 您用餐时要喝点酒吗?

14、Service hours are: (餐厅)供应时间是:7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast. 早餐7点到9点。11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch. 午餐11点半到1点半。6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner. 晚餐6点半到8点半。

15、Here is the bill. Please sign it. 这是您的账单,请签字。

店英语交流用语?销售用语

1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have? 您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?

2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff. 这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。

3、We'll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount. 我们给您九折优惠。

4、We'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts. 我们给陪同提供免费早餐。We accept your terms. 我们接受您的条件。

6、May I introduce myself? 让我介绍我自己。

7、May I present you a litter souvenir? 请接受我们的一点小纪念品。

8.Let's drink to our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯!

9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests! 建议为在座客人的健康干杯!

10、Cheers!(Bottoms!) 干杯!

11、How do you like Chinese food? 您喜欢中国菜吗?

12、What do you think of our service? 您对我们的服务有什么意见?

13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions). 谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。14、I'm afraid it's against the hotel's regulations. 这是违反饭店规章制度的。

15、In our hotel we don't accept tips. 我们饭店是不收小费的。It's our pleasure to serve our guests well. 我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。。。。Thank you all the same. 然而然而然而然而,,,,还是要谢谢您还是要谢谢您还是要谢谢您还是要谢谢您。。。。

16、I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage. 您必须赔偿。

17、Thank you for telling us about it. 谢谢谢谢谢您告诉我们谢您告诉我们谢您告诉我

们谢您告诉我们I'll look into the mater right away. 我马上去处理这件事情我马上去处理这件事情我马上去处理这件事情我马上去处理这件事情。

18、I assure you it wont happen again.

我保证此类事情不会再发生我保证此类事情不会再发生我保证此类事情不会再发生我保证此类事情不会再发生。。。。

19、、、、Please don't worry, sir (madam) 先生(夫人)请不必担心请不必担心请不必担心请不必担心。I will send someone up to your room right away. 我马上派人到你的房间去我马上派人到你的房间去我马上派人到你的房间去我马上派人到你的房间去。

20、I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try my best. 我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。

21、What can I show you. 您要买什么?

22、How do you like this fashion (color, size, design )? 您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock. 这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。Please try us again tomorrow. 请明天再来看看。

24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) Yuan. 共计175元。You may pay in cash or with credit card. 您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。

25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste. 您真会买东西,眼力真好。馆英语?预订房间1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week. 下周二我想订一个双人房间。2.What's the price difference? 两种房间的价格有什么不同?

3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a ear view is 115 dollars per night. 一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。

4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then. 我想我还是要阳面的吧。

5.How long will you be staying? 您打算住多久?

6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning. 我们将在星期天上午离开。

7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday. 我们盼望下周二见到您。

8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October to the morning of October 10. 我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。

9.We do have a single room available for those dates. 我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。10.What is the rate, please? 请问房费多少?

11.The current rate is $ 50 per night. 现行房费是50美元一天。

12.What services come with that? 这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it. 听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。

14.By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible. 顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间

8.I want a double room with a bath. 我要一间有浴室的双人房。

29.How much a day do you charge? 每天收费多少?

30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service harge.

一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。

31.It's quite reasonable. 收费十分合理。32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel? 您准备住多久?

33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure? 你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?34.Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning? 我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗? 他将于明天早上到达上海。

35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance or him. 请填好并

预付一百元钱。36.This is a receipt for paying in advance. Please keep it. 这是预付款收据,请收好。

37.Have you any vacant (spare) room in the hotel? 旅馆里有空余房间吗?

38.Sorry, we have no vacant (spare) room for you. But I can recommend ou to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room. 对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。

39.Good afternoon, my room number is 321. Any mail for me? 下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?

40.Yes. You have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left y a lady before one hour. 有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。

41.I'll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail. 我要寄一封航空信到美国。

42.How much do I have to pay for you? 我要付多少钱?

43.A letter generally mails to America-Europe-Africa by airmail. First 0 grams is 20 yuan. 通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。Words and Expressions heating fee 供暖费exclude vt.把……排除在外reasonable a.价钱公道的,不贵的fortnight n.十四日,两星期procedure n.过程,步骤,程序check-in procedure 住宿登记手续registration n.登记,注册deluxe suites 豪华套房宾馆英语?在接待处(2)

44.Yes, we do have a reservation for you. 对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。

45.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for ou? 请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?

46.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER? “房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?47.I'll put in the room number for you later on. 过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。

48.You forgot to put in the date of your departure. 您忘了填写离店日期了。

49.And here is your key, Mr.Bradley. Your room number is 1420. 给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。

50.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is $90. 房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。51.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time. 请务必随时带着它。

52.My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected. 我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。

53.I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days. 我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。

54.I'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation. 我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。55.I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension re-quest. 很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。

56.But I'm afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights. 不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。

57.We have already let your room to another gentleman. 我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。58.That's no problem at all. (简单实用。。。。。然后的然后祭奠从我大脑中逝去的英文单词。。。

商务英语术语及练习

常用商务英语术语

1) International business is business conducted in more than one country, including buying and selling goods and services. 2) Assuming the laboratory tests go well, and you can quote us a competitive price, we certainly be able to place more substantial orders on a regular basis. 3) Considering the friendly business relationship between our two banks, we decided not to charge you the overdue interests. 4) As a result, goods circulate more widely and at lower prices, jobs are created, and

wealth is spread. Though people may act from the narrow desire to enrich themselves, “ an invisible hand ” guides them to enrich and improve all of society. Today, we see a China that is still defined by noble traditions of family, scholarship and honor. I wanted to be a man, and a man I am. The latest type of TVR system is light, inexpensive and easy to manipulate. When most people expect a reduction of inflation rate after the tax cut ,there is still some uncertainty. The further expansion of your exports on our market will depend on your continued efforts to broaden and diversify your product range. Theory is something but practice is everything. We will negotiate for peace, sacrifice for it; we will not surrender for it -- now or ever. In my opinion the damage to the goods is attributed to the fact that the bags are too thin. According to the contract the bags should have been 0.04mm thick. Saddam can not single-handedly cause shortages and gasoline lines. The pay rise promised by the Left could price French products out of European markets. The use of bio-chemical weapons is a sheer violation of international laws –the Geneva Convention in particular. We have advocated the principle of peaceful coexistence, which is now growing more and more popular among the nations of Asia and Africa. In economic field, large companies are feeling the impacts of both constantly technological progress and of the newest production methods. Big powers have their strategies while small countries also have their tactics in coping with the constantly changing international political climate. Avoid using this computer in extreme cold, heat, dust or humidity./ They build roads, houses, bridges, pipelines and canals. 1. What is questioned is whether a country like Britain has a chance, assuming it has the will, to succeed where so many have failed and even assuming that it has, should make the tremendous effort and take substantial financial risk of trying to leap-frog into leadership in entirely new technology or whether it should take softer option of merely catching up with the rest of the industrialized world. 2. The growth of class consciousness among the workers was inhibited by continued high levels of employment and rising earnings for almost 15 years, combined with the propaganda of views in the labor movement reflecting the influence of Keynesian theories about the ability of capitalism to solve permanently the problem of “boon and bust ”t hrough a “ managed economy ” of bu-iilnt stabilizers. 3. 本宪法以法律的形式确认了中国各族人民奋斗的成果,规定了国家的根本任务,是国家的根本大

商务英语经常使用术语

商务英语常用术语 airway bill/(A/B) 空运提单 abstract of title 产权说明书,产权证据摘要acceptance bank 承兑银行 acceptance credit 承兑信贷 accident insurance 意外险,事故保险 account paid 已付款,帐款已付 account payable 应付帐款 account sales(A/S) 承兑帐,寄信销售清单 account transfer memo 转帐通知单 accounting firm 会计事务所 actual market 现货交易 adaption of budget 核定预算 advance freight 预付运费 advance payment 预付货款 affilianted company 联营公司,附属公司 against all risks (A.A.R) 保一切险 allotment advice 拨款通知 arbitrated par 股票交易比例定价,股票票面公断定价arrival notice 到货通知,抵港通知 bank check 银行支票 bank draft 银行汇票 bank reference 银行征信,银行资信证明书 bearer check 无记名支票 bearer share (stock) 无记名股票 bilateral trade 双边贸易 bill broker 票据经纪人,证券经纪人 bill of exchange 汇票 bill of lading 提单,提货单 blue chip 热门股票 board of directors 董事会, board of directors 理事会 bonded area 保税区 bottom price 最低价格 business forecasting 商情预测 buying rate 买入汇率 capital turnover 资本周转 cargo marking 货物标志 cash against documents 凭单付现 cash with order 定货付现 certificate of origin 原产地证书 civil debt 民事债务 clean bill 光票

商务英语-邮件常用语

外企工作邮件中必用100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that... 我确信... 19. We agree with you on... 我们同意你在...的看法。 20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008... 从2008年10月4日开始生效... 21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below... 我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

商务英语谈判常用词汇

商务英语谈判常用词汇 商务谈判常用词汇: 1、出口信贷export credit 出口津贴export subsidy 商品倾销dumping 外汇倾销exchange dumping 优惠special preferences 保税仓库bonded warehouse 贸易顺差favorable balance of trade 贸易逆差unfavorable balance of trade 进口配额制import quotas 自由贸易区free trade zone 对外贸易值value of foreign trade 国际贸易值value of international trade 普遍优惠制generalized system of preferences-GSP 最惠国待遇most-favored nation treatment-MFNT 2、价格条件 价格trade term (price term) 运费freight 单价price 费wharfage 总值total value 卸货费landing charges 金额amount customs duty 净价net price 印花税stamp duty 含佣价price including commission 税port dues 回佣return commission 装运港port of shipment 折扣discount, allowance 卸货港port of discharge 批发价wholesale price 目的港port of destination 零售价retail price 进口许口证import licence 现货价格spot price 出口许口证export licence 价格forward price 现行价格(时价)current price prevailing price 国际市场价格world (International)Market price 离岸价(船上交货价) -free on board 成本加运费价(离岸加运费价) C&F-cost and freight

商务英语书信常用语大全

商业英文书信 一. 商业书信常用开头语 Opening Phrases & Sentences Generally Used In Business Letters (1)特此奉告等 To inform one of; To say; To state; To communicate; To advise one of; To bring to one's notice (knowledge); To lay before one; To point out; To indicate; To mention; To apprise one of; To announce; To remark; To call one's attention to; To remind one of; etc. 1. We are pleased to inform you that 2. We have pleasure in informing you that 3. We have the pleasure to apprise you of 4. We have the honour to inform you that (of) 5. We take the liberty of announcing to you that 6. We have to inform you that (of) 7. We have to advise you of (that) 8. We wish to inform you that (of) 9. We think it advisable to inform you that (of) 10. We are pleased to have this opportunity of reminding you that (of) 11. We take the advantage of this opportunity to bring before your notice 12. Please allow us to call your attention to 13. Permit us to remind you that (of) 14. May we ask your attention to 15. We feel it our duty to inform you that (of) (2)为(目的)奉告某某事项 1. The purpose of this letter is to inform you that (of) 2. The purport of this line is to advise you that (of) 3. The object of the present is to report you that 4. The object of this letter is to tell you that 5. By this letter we Purpose to inform you that (of) 6. Through the present we wish to intimate to you that 7. The present serves to acquaint you that (3)惠请告知某某事项,等 1. Please inform me that (of) 2. Kindly inform me that (of) 3. Be good enough to inform me that (of) 4. Be so good as to inform me that (of) 5. Have the goodness to inform me that (of) 6. Oblige me by informing that (of)

商务英语 职业英语 打电话商务英语常用语

商务英语|职业英语|打电话商务英语常用语 有人说接电话是被动接受,那么打电话就是主动出击了,那么在商务场合该如何运用专业的英语术语进行打电话呢,下面马上学起来! 1.打电话必备第一句:自我介绍 经典表达: Hello, this is XXX from human resource. May I speak to XXX? 你好,我是人力资源部的XXX。请问XXX在吗? 举一反三: Good morning. This is XXX with ABC Company/Department, calling from Beijing/Shanghai. Can I speak to XXX? Hello. It’s XXX from ABC Company. Is XXX here? 2.打电话必备第二句:说明来电原因 经典表达: I’m calling in regards to the order XXX made 3 days ago. 我打电话来是为了问一下关于XXX三天前下的订单的情况。 举一反三: I’m calling to the annual report.

I’m calling about the contract. 3.打电话必备第三句:Ta什么时候回来? 经典表达: When can I expect him back? 他大概什么时候会回来? 举一反三: When will he be back? When would be a good time to reach him? When will she be available to take my call? 4.打电话必备第四句:我能留个口信吗? 经典表达: May I leave a message for him? 我能给他留个口信吗? 举一反三: Could you please connect me to his voice mail? I think I’ll leave a message. 5.打电话必备第五句:请Ta给我回电好吗? 经典表达:

BEC常用词汇与常用句型

剑桥商务英语中级词汇精选 常用词汇句型运用A 1. absenteeism n.(经常性)旷工、旷职;缺勤 As a manager, we have to punish those absenteeism behaviors. 2.access n.接近(或进入)的机会,享用权;市场销路;进入市场 v.使用;获取,使用科技手段取得 We must master the access to market. 3.accumulate v.积累,累积 We couldn’t ignore accumulating our experience. 4.adjust v.调节,修改,核算(盈亏),精算 We have to adjust ourselves to adapt to the new working environments. 5.adopt v.采纳,批准 Adopting different kinds of opinions of our staffs would improve our working efficiency. 6.afford v.买得起,承受得住;承担费用 Selecting an appropriate accommodation, the most important factor is the affording power from our corporation. 7.allocate v.分配,配给 We have allocated the mission equally among all members of the department. 8.agenda n.议事日程 Because of the emergency, we have got to place the language training courses on the agenda. 9.allowance n.不用付税的津贴,补贴;折扣,折价 We should provide allowance to those retired staff. 10.ambition n.强烈的欲望,进取心,雄心 When recruiting a staff, the most important qualities we pay more attention is his ambitions. 11.anticipate v.预订,占先,抢先;预支,提前使用,期待 Before the meeting, we have to anticipate all needs. 12.appeal n.吸引力 We can design some attractive brochures to make an appeal to our customers. 13.awareness n.意识,认识程度 The most fundamental factor is to have the awareness of team work.

外贸商务英语词汇大全

【外贸必备】外贸术语中英对照 在国际贸易过程中,我们会遇到很多相关行业术语,英文不太好的小伙伴们总是傻傻搞不清,今天我帮大家整理了一些外贸术语中英文介绍,英文不好也不用怕了。美国海关申报费 AMS fee 海运燃油附加费 BAF Bunker Adjustment Fee 并单费combinaton bill of lading fee 出口报关费export customs declaration fee 订舱费booking fee 包干费all in charges 保险费insurance premium 保证金deposit 仓储超期费warehouse overdue fee 仓储费warehouse storage fee 产地证certificate of original 卡车费frucking fee 冲港费special wharf charge

出口操作费export handing charges 重签费reseal fee 拆箱费devanning fee 查验费customs inspection fee 操作费handing charges 超重费over weight charges 堆存费overtime strage charges 目的港手续费destination delivery charges 代垫费用other charges 电放费surrender charges 到付佣金collect commission 地面服务费ground agent service fee 文件费document fee 待时费waiting fee 倒箱费exchange container fee 附加费additional charges

商务英语常见词汇

商务英语应当是在深厚的英语基础上,再强调商务,实用性是商务英语最大的特点。下面是小编分享的商务常见英语单词,希望能对大家有所帮助! 富有价格弹性(Price elastic) 如果需求的价格弹性大于1,那么商品的需求就是富有价格弹性。 需求的价格弹性(Price elasticity of demand) 需求的价格弹性是指价格变化1%导致的需求量变化的百分比(习惯上通常以正数表示)。 供给的价格弹性(Price elasticity of supply) 供给的价格弹性是指价格变化1%导致的供给量变化的百分比。 最低限价(Price floor) 最低限价是指政府对某种商品所规定的最低价格。例如,联邦农业计划规定了小麦和玉米的最低价格。 缺乏价格弹性(Price inelastic) 如果需求的价格弹性小于1,那么商品的需求就是缺乏价格弹性。 价格领导者(Price leader) 价格领导者是指在寡头垄断的行业中制定价格并且其他厂商愿意跟随的厂商。 价格系统(Price system) 在价格系统下,商品和服务都有一个价格,在纯粹的资本主义经济中价格执行一个经济系统的基本职能(决定生产什么、怎样生产、每个人应该得到多少以及一个国家的增长率应该是多少)。 委托--代理问题(Principal-agent problem) 由于经理或工人可能会追求自己的目标,即便这样做会减少企业所有者的利润,从而导致了委托--代理问题。经理或工人是为所有者工作的代理人,所有者是委托人。 囚犯困境(Prisoner`s dilemma) 囚犯困境是指这样一种情形,此时两个人(或厂商)合作要比不合作好,但是每个人都觉得不合作符合他的利益,因此每个人的状况都要坏于如果他们合作时的境况。 私人成本(Private cost) 私人成本是指单个使用者为了能够使用某一资源而带来的费用。 概率(Probability) 概率是指在长期中某种结果发生的次数与总次数之比。例如,如果多次掷骰子并且1点出现的次数是总次数的1/6,那么出现1点的概率就是1/6。 生产者剩余(Producer surplus)

商务英语常用语

商务英语常用语:商检用语编辑:Smart (一)Shall we take up the question of inspection today? 今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。The inspection of commodity is no easy job. 商检工作不是那么简单。Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods. 布莱克先生与中方进口商就商品检验问题进行洽谈。As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance. 作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。We should inspect this batch of porcelainware to see if there is any breakage. 我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破损的。The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line. 出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods. 商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。How should we define the inspection rights? 商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection. 我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other. 如果双方的检测结果一致,我们就收货。(二)Where do you wish to reinspect the goods? 您希望在哪里复验商品?The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival. 进口商在货到后有权复验商品。What's the time limit for the reinspection? 复验的时限是什么时候?It's very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested. 这批货测试和复验起来比较复杂。What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other? 如果检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?(三)Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract? 如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches. 检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。The Inspection Certificate will be signed by the commissioner of your bureau. 检验证明书将由商检局局长签字。Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner. 我们的证明书以盖公章和局长签字为有效。As a rule, our certificate is made out in Chinese and English. 通常证明书是用中文和英文开具的。You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination. 你们还要出具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them. 我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards. 商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。Is it convenient for you to engage a surveyor? 你们联系公证方便吗?We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau. 我们有最好的公证行,即中国进出口商品检验局。 商务英语谈判:商检词汇编辑:Smart Words and Phrases:inspection 检验inspect 检验to inspect A for B 检查A中是否有B inspector 检验员inspector of tax 税务稽查员 inspection of commodity 商品检验reinspect 复验reinspection 复验Inspection Certificate 检验证明Inspection Certificate of Quality 质量检验证书Inspection Certificate of Quantity 数量检验证书surveyor 检验行,公证行Additional Words and Phrases Inspection Certificate of Weight 重量检验证书Inspection Certificate of Origin 产地检验证书Inspection Certificate of value 价值检验证书Inspection Certificate of Health 健康检验证书Sanitary Inspection Certificate 卫生检验证书Veterinary Inspection Certificate 兽医检验证书inspection of packing 包装检验inspection of loading 监装检验inspection of material 材料检验inspection of risk 被保险物价的检查inspection of storage 监装inspection of voucher 凭证检验inception of carriage 货车检查inspection of document 单证检查inspection of fixed asset 固定资产检查inspection of incoming merchandise 到货验收Inspection Certificate on Damaged cargo 验残检验证书Inspection Certificate on Tank 验船证书Certificate of Measurement & Weight 货载衡量证书Authentic Surveyor 公证签定人 inspection on cleanliness 清洁检验inspection on cleanliness of dry cargo hold 干货舱清洁检验inspection on cleanliness of tank 油舱清洁检验inspection and acceptance 验收inspection before delivery 交货前检验inspection after construction 施工后检验inspection during construction 在建工程检验inspection between process 工序间检验inspection report 检验报告inspection tag 检查标签Inspectorate General of Customs 海关稽查总局inspection and certificate fee 检验签证费to issue(a certificate) 发...(证明)Sworn Measurer 宣誓衡量人Underwriters Laboratory 保险商实验室Loyd's Surveyor 英国劳氏公证行 商务英语:不可不知的国际贸易用语编辑:Smart 国际贸易的价格表示方法,除了具体金额外,还要包括贸易术语,交货地点及所使用的货币。如 USD150 FOB Hongkong, STG2000 CIF Liverpool, 其中USD指的是以美金作价,而STG为英镑;Hongkong香港和Liverpool利物浦为交货地点;FOB 与 CIF 则为两个较为常用的贸易术语。以下是国际商会出版的《2000年国际贸易术语解释通则》中规定的全部贸易术语的分类。第一组:E组(卖方在其所在地点把货物交给买方)Ex Works (named place) 工厂交货(指定地点)第二组:F 组(卖方须将货物交至买方指定的承运人)FCA: Free Carrier (named place) 货交承运人(指定地点)FAS: Free Alongside Ship (named port of shipment) 船边交货(指定装运港)FOB: Free On Board (named port of shipment) 船上交货(指定装运港)第三组:C组(卖方必须签定运输合同,但对货物灭失或损坏的风险以及装船和启运后发生事件所产生的额外费用不承担责任)CFR: Cost & Freight (named port of destination) 成本加运费(指定目的港)CIF: Cost, Insurance and Freight (named port of destination) 成本,保险加运费(指定目的港)CPT: Carriage Paid To (named place of destination) 运费付至(指定目的地)CIP: Carriage and Insurance Paid To (named place of estination) 运费保险费付至(指定目的地)第四组:D组(卖方必须承担把货物交至目的地国家所需的全部费用和风险)DAF: Delivered at Frontier (named place) 边境交货(指定地点)DES: Delivered ex Ship (named port of destination) 船上交货(指定目的港)DEQ: Delivered ex Quay (named place of destination) 码头交货(指定目的地)DDU: Delivered Duty Unpaid (named place of destination) 未完税交货(指定目的地)DDP: Delivered Duty Paid (named place of destination) 完税后交货(指定目的地)

商务英语常用术语

常用商务英语术语 1. 出口方面的词汇 出口信贷export credit出口津贴export subsidy 商品倾销dumping外汇倾销exchange dumping 优惠关税special preferences保税仓库bonded warehouse 贸易顺差favorable balance of trade贸易逆差unfavorable balance of trade 进口配额制import quotas自由贸易区free trade zone 对外贸易值value of foreign trade国际贸易值value of international trade 普遍优惠制generalized system of preferences缩略形式GSP 最惠国待遇most-favored nation treatment 缩略形式MFNT 2. 价格术语 运费freight码头费wharfage 总值total value卸货费landing charges 关税customs duty印花税stamp duty 净价net price含佣价price including commission 港口税port dues回佣return commission . 折扣discount, allowance目的港port of destination 装运港port of shipment卸货港port of discharge 零售价retail price 现行价格(时价)current price/ prevailing price 进口许口证import licence 出口许口证export licence 现货价格spot price期货价格forward price 国际市场价格 world (International)Market price 离岸价(船上交货价)FOB—free on board 成本加运费价(离岸加运费价)C&F—cost and freight 到岸价(成本加运费、保险费价)CIF—cost,insurance and freight 信用证letter of credit ( L/C)跟单信用证documentary credit 光票信用证clean credit可撤销信用证revocable credit 不可撤销跟单信用证irrevocable documentary L/C 保兑信用证confirmed L/C 不保兑信用证unconfirmed L/C即期信用证sight letter of credit 远期信用证usance letter of credit可转让信用证transferable L/C 不可转让信用证non-transferable L/C 循环信用证revolving credit 备用信用证standby letter of credit开证申请人applicant for the credit 开证行the issuing bank 通知行、转证行advising bank/ transmitting bank 保兑行confirming bank受益人beneficiary 汇票bill of exchange商业发票commercial invoice 原产地证书certificate of origin装箱单packing list 提单bill of lading保单insurance policy

相关文档
最新文档